TheStar has posted an article titled "Kelington rides on semiconductor upcycle" on 24 July 2021, where they detailed on the good prospect of KGB.
Some points to take note are :
1) Year to date, the Group has secured new orders of approximately RM 195 mil, increasing its outstanding order book to approximately RM 454 mil.
2) China and Singapore operations are unaffected and are operating as usual. (Hence, contribution from both countries will not be affected)
3) As they are under the essential services sector, hence they are still operational. (Minimal impact)
4) Huge outstanding tenders. (Should they be awarded, it will contribute positively to KGB's performances)
5) Increase utilisation rate in their LCO2 plant. (This will contribute positively to both top and bottom line)
With all the points stated above, it is believed that KGB's financial performance for FY 2021 will see a decent growth and strong earnings.
Interesting to note that in the final 10 minutes, there were huge buyers with 2871 lots transacted at closing.
Is there something brewing?
FYI, the bonus warrant will also be listed on 3 August 2021.
In the previous blog dated 5 July 2021 ( https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/128Huat/2021-07-05-story-h1567832771-KELINGTON_GROUP_BHD_KGB_0151_Triangle_Break_Up_MACD_Crossover.jsp ) , we have called buy at the range of 1.12-1.14 with TP1 of RM 1.24 (Hit on 19 July 2021).
On 21 July 2021, there was a slight dip of 8 sen to close at RM 1.15 due to profit taking post ex-bonus warrant.
KGB has staged a strong comeback in the following two days to close at RM 1.22 on 23 July 2021, with decent volume.
We believe that with all the above catalysts, KGB will be testing the recent high of RM 1.35 and will be entering the uncharted territory.
Buy now before it's too late.
Trade at your own risk.
Do follow our Instagram for more regular updates.
Created by 128Huat | Jul 16, 2021
Created by 128Huat | Jul 05, 2021
Created by 128Huat | Jun 01, 2020
Created by 128Huat | May 27, 2020
Created by 128Huat | May 21, 2020