9 people like this.

61 comment(s). Last comment by buffett_jr 2015-11-04 17:36

bcllct

24 posts

Posted by bcllct > 2015-10-22 11:02 | Report Abuse

It is absolutely clear that KC writings on stock investment are the best in I3. keep up the good work

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-10-22 11:33 | Report Abuse

pputeh,

Since you are so kind to me, let me take some time to answer your question below.

Posted by pputeh > Oct 21, 2015 09:30 AM | Report Abuse
ibkeat, agreed with you, good company and market leader. However wonder why directors not having any coperate exercises like other furniture companies to make the shares cheaper & more liquid by declaring bonus, share split or warrants. At this price not many can buy with quantity to be invested in company.
Hopeful they will be pro active. Lets wait and see for the good news if it will come.

If the directors of a company are all the time thinking about jacking up the share price by having share split lah, free warrants lah, instead of spending time and money to improve the performance of the company, avoid the stock like a plague.

First of all, that is the duty of the director; how to do well in the business. Share price will follow.

Secondly, corporate exercises like share split and free warrant doesn't add a sen of value to shareholder, except for trying to jack up the share price of the stock. Please read here:

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/79280.jsp

The thing is that you won't know when the music stops, and the ones who control it and would grab the seats are you-know-who.

Thirdly, if the company directors have to give in to big investors' wimp and fancy to have these types of corporate exercises, they aren't credible.

Fourthly, what liquidity are you talking about? Don't have RM6820 to buy 1000 shares of Latitude at RM6.82? How much do you have, RM2000? Can't you invest in 300 shares?

Fifthly, corporate exercises require the service of investment bankers. They don't come cheap. You know at whose expense?

Spare some thought on this statement below:

[Posted by xuewen > Oct 21, 2015 01:39 PM | Report Abuse
split and free warrant is a way to sapu money]

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2015-10-22 11:58 | Report Abuse

KC, please keep doing the good things you are doing now. I know you will just ignore those annoying sound out there, you know your quality.
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you again because recently I have achieved 7 figure in my investing journey...hehehe.. Thanks for your investing methods, no 8 wonders in the world is really amazing!

Posted by jeffrything > 2015-10-22 12:20 | Report Abuse

KC, continue your good work of teaching others to fish for themselves. VS's record will speaks for itself without anyone doing anything about it. Anyway, the game doesn't end until the fat lady sings, and he who laugh last will laugh best. Some people grow old gracefully but when others become not a gentleman, we don't have to be like him. With the splitting of the shares fivefold, a new game has just started. With the little knowledge I gain from you, I will not want to be caught when the music stops and the fundamentals are not there. Thanks again KC, and cheers !!!!!!

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2015-10-22 13:07 | Report Abuse

Thanks KC for yr patience & painstakingly explaining the pitfalls of the of coperate exercises and costs that come with it. Much obliged and looking forward to more of yr analysis of companies in Bursa.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2015-10-22 13:49 | Report Abuse

KC, thank you for the time spent writing educational articles on the art of investment. I have learned plenty from your work. I don't care whether your stock pick returns the fastest, or whether the market agrees with your assessment of certain companies. What matters is that you have the best intention for the general public. You don't preach fast return, hot stock or speculation, but slow and steady return using the tried and true method of value investing. You have my respect and please keep writing, especially on those that step on other people's toes hahaha.

ccs999

674 posts

Posted by ccs999 > 2015-10-22 16:32 | Report Abuse

KC, please keep doing the good things you are doing now. I know you will just ignore those annoying sound out there, you know your quality.
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you again because recently I have achieved 7 figure in my investing journey...hehehe.. Thanks for your investing methods, no 8 wonders in the world is really amazing! + 1

vinext

117 posts

Posted by vinext > 2015-10-23 21:24 | Report Abuse

no one reply to my Q

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-10-23 21:30 | Report Abuse

condemn lah all misleaders..
agreed.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-10-28 05:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by inwest88 > Oct 22, 2015 07:35 AM | Report Abuse
Frank buddy, how are things going? Hope all is well with you. Making a trip back next CNY ? We can then rope in KC for a sumptuous meal.

Sorry Missed your post invest88. would definitely love to on your last sentence but unfortunately dun travel during CNY as it's usually too crowded but who knows someday n will definitely keep u posted :) Am doing well and hope u are as well :) - thanks for asking - juz need more hours per day LOL now got some free time n will go read some of our best friend articles. take care :)

Posted by buffett_jr > 2015-11-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

the simplest and easiest way to value a stock actually, yet yielding fruitful result over the long term

Post a Comment
Market Buzz