6 people like this.

38 comment(s). Last comment by ahmadkerl 2015-12-18 14:53

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-11-30 23:25 | Report Abuse

The situation whatever the state it is in will throw up a leader to lead...

xyxy8

148 posts

Posted by xyxy8 > 2015-11-30 23:37 | Report Abuse

For the opposition parties to agree to a one-one formula is a small problem if Anwar is around. What is difficult is to get the sabah and sarawak votes. Also the postal votes simply destroy the opposition left and right. If cannot solve these problems, Umno still rules.

King Kong73

2,044 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2015-11-30 23:42 | Report Abuse

BN is still the better party

Posted by Angie1996 > 2015-11-30 23:49 | Report Abuse

Tall order, but nothing is impossible.

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-12-01 00:24 | Report Abuse

If you can't beat it join it
Umno is a giant and everyone else is Goliath
If everyone can accept the giant Goliath story

wunan

145 posts

Posted by wunan > 2015-12-01 00:33 | Report Abuse

eventhough umno and bn are weak now but pr also have become much weaker..very hard to win in ge if pr does not unite

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-01 09:19 | Report Abuse

Guys, don't mistaken on pas.
People still believing in Pas because the politic in Malaysia now too much of corruption, not on the right track anymore and hope on Pas to change all of this.
Last time i'm too much admire on Anwar ibrahim because of the background and leadership which i believe will not allow corruption.
Damn disappointed when in ghaffar baba case which he admit it.
I believe the other party (DAP, PKR, PAN) will be the same with UMNO. Unlikely Pas which strictly on religion which forbid the bribe and alot of bad thing.
You guys can check on Norway and Brunei which only have A class oil same like Malaysia and become rich country.
Malaysia have much more that, rubber, gold, mining, agriculture, timber, transportation, service and etc.
Plus if you buy proton in Malaysia actually you can get better car if you in other country.
So many profit make by the government.
Every year audited mention the wasted of government fund.
Let change this guys.
Don't mistaken, its not i want everyone to vote Pas.
Just explain why people still hope on Pas.
Have a nice days.

3iii

12,846 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2015-12-01 09:43 | Report Abuse

UMNO is at its weakest. Yet, the opposition is so fragmented that the weakest UMNO looks more attractive than those hoping to displace it. Sad.

Posted by Travis Lim > 2015-12-01 10:27 | Report Abuse

ya..look PAS how to manage for the past flood at the kelantan, PAS definately just agama party ,but not suitable for ruling the country. We don wish malaysia to become another mid-east country and look at what happen to mid-east.

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2015-12-01 12:21 | Report Abuse

Najib is still pulling the strings with all the bigwizs tagged . without a united front. Pakatan stands no chance of unseating BN. Without a credible oppostion ( not parties bitebiting one another ) the average rural voters has no other options but to vote for BN

choop818

689 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2015-12-01 12:55 | Report Abuse

Impossible. BN will ultimately win - clean or dirty. Money talks.

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-01 13:17 | Report Abuse

Pas is not race centric party. Let see on the past. Last time DAP cant get approval by ROS and Pas let Dap used PAS logo. In Pas, if you work harder than other you deserve better and luxurious life.

On past flood at kelantan issue. Kelantan not are rich state compare to Penang and Selangor. But better you guys check on the victim, does them hate PAS? Pas get kelantan with defisit. But please check on the poorer status from 1995 to 2009 its reduce from 22.9 to 4. See on Sarawak which rich with oil. 5.3percent poor on 2009. Pas stress on welfare.

makubex718

161 posts

Posted by makubex718 > 2015-12-01 14:09 | Report Abuse

Last time head is Nik Aziz i will buy what you say but not current head. See what he had done so far...

yeekarwai88

3,967 posts

Posted by yeekarwai88 > 2015-12-01 14:15 | Report Abuse

Haven't win the general election,the opposition already fight each other.
For next general election,no doubt BN will win,and i will vote neither BN nor Pakatan Harapan.

gopiwira

159 posts

Posted by gopiwira > 2015-12-01 14:27 | Report Abuse

We will see the results. DAP with no PAS support.

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-01 15:10 | Report Abuse

Speeedyboy, great statement and research.
Dont be mistaken. im not even PAS member but i like to research to find the best among the best and if not even 1 is good let find the less wrong from them.
Last time i also thought PKR great until Anwar admit on corruption.
Not only that.
What you think about Wan Azizah, the word come out from her in parliment was not good. As a leader she cant perform.
Rafizi, good in finding fault of the other but self issue just keep quiet. And also in khalid ibrahim case also them lose.

DAP.
latest 30milion use for bicycle walkway of 12km only.
Have you guys see the result - please check.
But for the leadership DAP was good.

amanah.
from my point of view .
if them let ustaz ahmad awang or ustaz ahmad ghani as a leader them can get more supporter.
for now i see them all only crazy to become the Bos.

Conclusion :
i will vote -
1. Pas
2. Dap - for the leadership and for economy to come back to normal.
3. Pkr - if pas or dap dead.
4. umno or amanah - in dustbin

speakup

25,217 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-12-01 15:41 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, how about donating rm500 to everybody who votes Pakatan Rakyat in next GE? :-)

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-01 16:28 | Report Abuse

Speeedyboy, I believe a leader should be assessed and judged by his/her integrity, competence and performance. When did the chief minister post held by a non-Penangite become an issue? If the problem is with LGE, we have to find culpabilities with him, not whether or not he was born in Penang or Johor.

Once DAP take over penang its make profit from 300million defisit.
From my point of view, LGE great in leadership and dictator.
As a leader you need this to make its balance in decision making.
LGE as a leader, its great to see all the chinese unite and make latest BERSIH success.

i didnt see any good if chow kon yew become the chief minister in penang.

Posted by DreamMaharaja > 2015-12-01 18:45 | Report Abuse

KYY, are you sure dat you are still on da right planet? ...

With PAS in their coalition, they once had a fighting chance ... Just a slim fighting chance, BTW ..

But now, with PAS replaced by a bunch of kontuik iddiot dikkhead joker sinkalan rejects calling themselves Parti Amanah Negara (PAN), they don't hv even a pussycat's chance in hell ....

And PAN perhaps shud consider expanding their full name to Parti Amanah Negara Tanah Air Tercinta ... Then they will hv a cuter acronym ... Yay!!!

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2015-12-01 19:25 |

Post removed.Why?

DreamPredator

1,507 posts

Posted by DreamPredator > 2015-12-01 19:30 |

Post removed.Why?

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2015-12-02 18:48 | Report Abuse

Well, Mr Koon ... Got anything to say? ...

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2015-12-02 23:36 | Report Abuse

Nothing more to say lor ... Just a big, bad bloddy load of big talk lor ...

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-12-02 23:48 | Report Abuse

Opposition will merge with ruling party to form a new coalition like what happen to many company here
Inari Amerton
Sapura Kencana
To name a few

Posted by BearbearDrop > 2015-12-02 23:52 | Report Abuse

Pas merge with UMNO to form pasumno or umnopas

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-12-03 00:23 | Report Abuse

if u think Muhyiddin and Mamak Kutty are honest to drag the UMNO and BN to against their UMNO and BN , you are mimpi.

Actually, these jokers are main wayang kulit to retain UMNO and BN in power. You think they are really gaduh? Politicians are the most scumbag person in this world. They are divide and conquer the Pakatan Hamsap who are so foolish and so stupid to quarrel among themselves.

Pakatan Hamsap also another scumbag. They cant even think to consolidate or leverage their power for the people. what they know is their own periuk nasi. Pakatan Hamsap loss really the loss the BIG OPPORTUNITY to seize power recently last few months. Its all because their own stupidity with Kajang Move la, that move la..

We as Malaysians have to face the reality. Either we like it or not, this BN or UMNO are already galvanize their POWER. With the most recent empowerment to National Security Council to interfere like Mageran kind of thing is the UMNO or BN strategy to use force or back door seize of power in case next GE this beloved country falling to Pakatan Hamsap which i doubt this Pakatan Hamsap can ever exist until that time. :)

Last but not least, this beloved country by the name of Malaysia , either you like or not, will be govern by Najib and his organize crime partner until the Super Power decide who is the best agent to admin this strategic Alliance Country. As of now, Najib is the best agent for them. heheeeheeheh...perhaps once KJ is ready , he will take over like Najib. :)

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-12-03 00:41 | Report Abuse

Yes correct LK059..the DAP should focus on Penang. While PAS just focus on Kelantan. PKR just focus on Selangor together with DAP. just forget this whole Malaysia concept. While PKR i doubt they can sustain without DAP help. sooner or later, they also will jump the boat n left DAP alone because DUIT TAK DAK...hahahahaha...only DAP can survive in Penang itupun kalau PAS betul betul ISLAM...but DUIT AND POWER punya pasal ..PAK HAJI PUN DAH PUTAR BELIT LIKE THE SERBAN..:)

apanama

3,796 posts

Posted by apanama > 2015-12-03 00:46 |

Post removed.Why?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-12-03 00:58 | Report Abuse

Lets face reality. It's geopolitics and the super power that will decide who the future leader will be.

So what is for the ordinary Malaysian. Well they have to think for themselves and make the best out of the situation.

Let's get real... one can pursue a dream for whatever one wants but at the end of it...everyone must come down to earth, face the reality and deal with the reality and manage their own way in life .

Divide to rule is always the mantra for centuries.

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-03 10:40 | Report Abuse

apanama, dont simply judge PAS on KEDAH case.
everyone love Dr azizan but the wrongly doing by the people around him.
Please search about sanusi mohd noor, zulkifly yahya, and helmy.
i dont want to talk about phahrol razi who already gone to PAN.
he also contribute for UMNO to success in grab Kedah back

(1) Dr Azizan contribute alot in Kedah to built 3 bridge in alor setar which i believe everyone who live in alor setar must know without it people always stucked in traffic. Sadly Dr Azizan health not in good condition. that why sanusi mohd noor become the PA for Dr azizan.
Its a mistake when all the project in Kedah must pass approval of sanusi and Dr azizan not even know about it.
The oversea project 1billion on timber also failure because of sanusi and still have the other.
And also sanusi almost hit someone who also was Pas member.

(2) because of Mukhriz. he spread the news all the people in Kedah will get 6 catalyst project under 11th Malaysia plan. Kulim International Airport , Kedah Aerocity, Sungai Petani-Kedah Inner Expressway (Spike), Kedah Rubber City, Kedah Science and Technology Park as well as Kedah Medical Science City. Mukhriz also expressed confidence that the proposed catalyst projects would receive the federal government’s backing.
and then the UMNO succes in taken kedah back. But when the budget out. Not even 1 project of 6 been announce. what a joke.

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-03 11:21 | Report Abuse

apanama, im not agreed with you.
Malay not most corrupted in the world. talk with fact.
I agreed if you say Malays lazy and always complaint.
Malays should grow up, be more positive and climb fast. Too much backward.
Its different with Islam.
Mostly Malays was Muslim
Islam was Peaceful, purity, submission and obedience.
If malays strictly follow islam them will exile in many area.
Islam not only for 1 race in malaysia.

wank

1,162 posts

Posted by wank > 2015-12-03 12:02 | Report Abuse

lk059, i agreed with you.
Malaysia need totally change the system. not only to come back to normal but to fast grow such like Turkey.
That why i trust in Pas.
hard to explain why but if guys think in clear mind and search to find the best among the best parties and if not even 1 is good let find the less wrong from them. You can find Pas is less wrong than other parties.

Posted by Phomrakkhun > 2015-12-03 13:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr.Koon, thanks for your generous share for stock selection. But there are few questions running in my head.
Is it possible for me to pm you ? Thousand thanks

Posted by DreamPravira > 2015-12-04 01:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by BearbearDrop > Dec 2, 2015 11:48 PM | Report Abuse

Opposition will merge with ruling party to form a new coalition like what happen to many company here
Inari Amerton
Sapura Kencana
To name a few

A bit late now, ain't it? With the rakyat by now mostly wised up & waken up to the Opposition's blatant lies, sedition, slander, incitement & defamation, the Opposition itself collapsing like a house of cards, who needs any merger with the Opposition?

Posted by DreamDominator > 2015-12-07 15:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by wank > Dec 3, 2015 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

lk059, i agreed with you.
Malaysia need totally change the system. not only to come back to normal but to fast grow such like Turkey.
That why i trust in Pas.
hard to explain why but if guys think in clear mind and search to find the best among the best parties and if not even 1 is good let find the less wrong from them. You can find Pas is less wrong than other parties.

What a big, baad, stinkin bloddy load of wannk

Posted by DreamDominator > 2015-12-07 16:19 | Report Abuse

Wannk, dude ... You ain't been keepin up wiff da times, it seems ... In terms of GDP (Nominal) per capita, Malaysia (US$12,100) has already overtaken Brazil (US$9,300), Mexico (US$10,100) and Turkey (10,500) ...

We are also well on course to beating Poland (US$12,600) & Hungary (US$12,800) pretty soon ...

ycbang

468 posts

Posted by ycbang > 2015-12-15 21:27 | Report Abuse

Wank ...what a joke..i Kedahan,everyone here not like azizan include pas member

ahmadkerl

25 posts

Posted by ahmadkerl > 2015-12-18 14:53 | Report Abuse

apanama, that a racist statement. go to hell.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz