19 people like this.

216 comment(s). Last comment by xuewen 2016-12-15 12:14

chaishen

1,902 posts

Posted by chaishen > 2016-12-14 09:23 | Report Abuse

How many ventures people start everyday? How many Alibaba or Telsla are there?

Btw, are we talking about investing in the stock market here, or actual business venture?

KC quote:
FA treats investing in a stock as akin to investing in a part business

Chaishen:
you are conflicting yourself KC, you are just trying to argue to win the conversation.
By the way, you are asking how many Alibaba or Tesla are there? i'M saying there are many Alibaba and Tesla in Malaysia. It's depend on how you spot them with business sense and not with your FA alone. You probably can spot them 10 years after they become well-known and successful with your FA

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:23 | Report Abuse

chaishen sifu, you can see business sense meh? what a kung fu. Teach me. Jilakak how one person can know Jack Ma can make money without looking at the figures... si-beh geng.. sure win arr?

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:24 | Report Abuse

what sense oso, finally need to see figures, no?

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:26 | Report Abuse

the big legs you carry will step on you if you say no... golden rules said see past Qtrs figures. now said sense the future.

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2016-12-14 09:27 | Report Abuse

It is all boiled down to risk-return relationship on the business model you are investing on. Generally, the higher the return, the higher the risk. There is no guarantee that you will get higher return by taking more risks.

FA on a trial and tested business with potential of earning growth with positive EVA, positive FCF and acceptable gearing level will improve your chances of achieving the expected TSR.

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:27 | Report Abuse

you tell me, KYY sell because of Qtr report not so good or business sense?

chaishen

1,902 posts

Posted by chaishen > 2016-12-14 09:28 | Report Abuse

How many ventures people start everyday? How many Alibaba or Telsla are there?

Btw, are we talking about investing in the stock market here, or actual business venture?

KC quote:
FA treats investing in a stock as akin to investing in a part business

Chaishen:
you are conflicting yourself KC, you are just trying to argue to win the conversation.
By the way, you are asking how many Alibaba or Tesla are there? i'M saying there are many Alibaba and Tesla in Malaysia. It's depend on how you spot them with business sense and not with your FA alone. You probably can spot them 10 years after they become well-known and successful with your FA

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:28 | Report Abuse

if really business sense, he should sense it and dun touch Gadang at all... cyclical, difficult business, bla bla bla, whatever business risk you can think of a particular industry, you name it

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:34 | Report Abuse

Anyone knows how many ventures failed? PPL like to look at successful ppl and start tok nice story, and there are only a few... Dunno how many millions ppl failed

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-14 09:37 | Report Abuse

More than 90% venture failed loh....!!
Even OSKVI Venture Bhd start to set up a business professional to buy or invest into up n coming good venture business....did not do well loh...!!

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:40 | Report Abuse

stockaider sifu, my business sense tell me that Gadang is a good buy today... can or not?

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 09:46 | Report Abuse

I still dunno how to see whether KCChong sifu got "business sense" or not? & May be Kok Onn, the Gadang boss, oso dun have business sense, else he wont go into a sure failed construction business that a person got business sense wont invest. KYY once oso dun have business sense and bot into Gadang. Suddenly he acquired the "business sense " that told him Gadang not a good investment.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-14 10:06 | Report Abuse

TKSW,

Raider don like over promoted construction stock like Gadang....anyhow if u play play ok loh....but must set cut or lari kuat kuat Stop position at Rm 0.90 & below, just in case it falter loh...!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 11:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by chaishen > Dec 14, 2016 09:23 AM | Report Abuse
Chaishen:

Really ah, so many alibaba or Tesla in Malaysia? How many have you spotted and invested in them with your "business sense" and made big money?

I think it makes much more sense with the following comments, than your "business sense",

Posted by tksw > Dec 14, 2016 09:23 AM | Report Abuse
chaishen sifu, you can see business sense meh? what a kung fu. Teach me. Jilakak how one person can know Jack Ma can make money without looking at the figures... si-beh geng.. sure win arr?

Posted by tksw > Dec 14, 2016 09:34 AM | Report Abuse
Anyone knows how many ventures failed? PPL like to look at successful ppl and start tok nice story, and there are only a few... Dunno how many millions ppl failed

Posted by stockraider > Dec 14, 2016 09:37 AM | Report Abuse
More than 90% venture failed loh....!!
Even OSKVI Venture Bhd start to set up a business professional to buy or invest into up n coming good venture business....did not do well loh...!!

Posted by YiStock > Dec 12, 2016 04:00 PM | Report Abuse
95% of business start up failed in the first 5 years in operation.
All start with business sense

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:24 | Report Abuse

stockraider sifu, TQ veli much. I never promote stock oso. Sick and tired to see ppl pick up the business risk factors and made story

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:27 | Report Abuse

I cabut sikit Gadang son bot this morning first, business sense tell me that got profit, take first, buy low sell high

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 11:27 | Report Abuse

I know what is a business sense: non of you have not stated the real answer to what is Mr. KYY's kind of business sense, he is a Genius who made a lot of money from the kind of business sense he is talking about. Let KCCHONG tries to understand Mr. KYY's kind of business sense by explaining it himself. What is the business sense KCCHONG for example for Mr. KYY? Can you explain it. Just like we already understand your business sense from the standpoint of a customer: we have business sense when we understand that you are trying to sell FA learning to your customers. A customer can have business sense too so does the seller or so call FA promoted by understanding the buyer's motive. Do you have business sense by understanding what Mr. KYY wants and what is Mr. KYY's business sense, can you explain it. He knows you want his money by giving him poor advice, so did he do, he gives you money to teach you by giving you back good advice to the person who want to use him. ok! Can you explain what is Mr. KYY's business sense right now? Could you please explain it for everyone of us?

A business sense for a seller is to understand the buyer's motive?
What is Mr. KYY's motive? Can you explain it for us all?

3iii

12,794 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-12-14 11:34 | Report Abuse

<<<<Posted by tksw > Dec 14, 2016 09:17 AM | Report Abuse

KLCI King, if I were to choose a sifu for my son, one of them will be KCChong sifu. by the way, you got any published articles or not? Let me read read, see can be a real sifu or not?>>> Yes, agree totally. :-)

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:35 | Report Abuse

sostupid sifu, common sense tell me KYY tok this sense that sense to drive down Gadang. Why not tok Xing Quan as this is a far more educational for wha he so call stupid losers in stock market.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 11:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by KLCI King > Dec 14, 2016 12:48 AM | Report Abuse
Agreed with Risk Rider, too much talking & KC is now busy showing off his writing skill & trying to prove he is the one should be regarded as the best SIFU in i3, and how he is far superior than anyone else, in writing articleS.

Writing to share my investment philosophy, methodologies and strategies is "busy showing off his writing skill & trying to prove he is the one should be regarded as the best SIFU in i3, and how he is far superior than anyone else, in writing articleS."?

Really ah? So free and have nothing else to do?

Listen to what this gentleman said,

Posted by tksw > Dec 14, 2016 09:17 AM | Report Abuse
KLCI King, if I were to choose a sifu for my son, one of them will be KCChong sifu. by the way, you got any published articles or not? Let me read read, see can be a real sifu or not?

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:38 | Report Abuse

what he has is not "business sense", he is privy to certain information by virtue of his richness/posisition/connection/relationship that are not normally avaiable to the public.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 11:39 | Report Abuse

When you write an article for free, what can you expect? All praises? All positive comments? More subscribers for your services?

What is the basic qualification/rules to comment?

Only those give praise do not need any, but those give negative comments must have written few articles then only can comment? What a world!

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:40 | Report Abuse

he knows the business risk of a construction business, why not emphasize on it when challenged ppl to buy Gadang?

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 11:42 | Report Abuse

That's why KC never replied my comment until someone else do it, so he can refer to what others said & he can claim he never said it.

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 11:43 | Report Abuse

FA dun study business risks meh? FA dun think about business prospect meh? FA dun check competitiveness of a business meh? FA totally dun analyse strength and weaknesses of a company and its management meh?

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 11:44 | Report Abuse

For tksw, he knows only "TRADING" in Gadang, nothing else, what else he knows about value investment? Everyday ding dong at Gadang only. And yet KC you refer his comment.

3iii

12,794 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-12-14 11:44 |

Post removed.Why?

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 11:46 | Report Abuse

KLCI King: This is the first time I am seeing people writing the smartest comments that I have ever read in my life, what do you always do, so that you can create such heavenly intelligence.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 11:47 | Report Abuse

KC, you write articles for your own business purposes, that's your choice, please don't try to say you do it for free.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 11:49 | Report Abuse

tksw: may I ask you and could you please tell what do you prefer: to be screwed or to screw by FA or something silly funny looking like a oster?

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 11:55 | Report Abuse

To be fair to you, Mr KC, the following will be my comments for newbies:

I do think that many newbies who have NO or LITTLE knowledge about accounting & financial reporting, it is advisable to learn FA.

Business owners will only want to know how much cash in hand & how much cash can be generated later. None of them will look at stock price charts to make business decision.

Think investment as business, not instrument to make quick cash.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 11:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by KLCI King > Dec 14, 2016 11:44 AM | Report Abuse
For tksw, he knows only "TRADING" in Gadang, nothing else, what else he knows about value investment? Everyday ding dong at Gadang only. And yet KC you refer his comment.

Don't you find tksw's comments here very logical and full of common sense?

It is not because his comments agree with me. It is just a coincidence.

And look at your comments, and that so stupid fellow comments. Do you use any facts to back up your comments.

Don't get me wrong. I never yearn for positive comments. I am very happy with constructive criticisms, with facts.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 11:57 | Report Abuse

A business sense for a seller is to understand the buyer's motive? So what is it?

My uncle's common sense and this is surely not from 3iii's common sense because he treated everyone of us like his kids to force us to learn FA.

Find out what the buyer is good at doing and sell him that something so that he the buyer can do what he (the buyer) is good at doing.

Seller has to make buyer feeling "the buyer is smarter than the seller" for the buyer to eat the bait.

How can KCCHONG sell anything to uncle? of course he can't.

KC only sells to kindagarten students as a matter of fact or totally innocent virgin men and women. You all are virgin men's and women's and thank God and my uncle for their good advice that is because I am not.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 12:02 | Report Abuse

KC, do you know how old is tksw? do you see a big "IF"

KLCI King, if I were to choose a sifu for my son, one of them will be KCChong sifu. by the way, you got any published articles or not? Let me read read, see can be a real sifu or not?

Posted by kcchongnz > Dec 14, 2016 11:56 AM | Report Abuse

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 12:03 | Report Abuse

You may overlook my comment, I reproduce again here:

Posted by KLCI King > Dec 14, 2016 11:39 AM | Report Abuse X
When you write an article for free, what can you expect? All praises? All positive comments? More subscribers for your services?

What is the basic qualification/rules to comment?

Only those give praise do not need any, but those give negative comments must have written few articles then only can comment? What a world!

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 12:06 | Report Abuse

A young boy was saying if I were to choose a sifu for my son, one of them will be KCChong sifu.

Sound like a poor beggar declaring if I have 10 million, I will surely give you 1 million.

KC, you called it "very logical and full of common sense?"

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 12:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > Dec 14, 2016 11:44 AM | Report Abuse
SYNOPSIS OF THIS LONG ARTICLE
COMMENT: Very sound advice.

Thank you 3iii, you make my day and provide me with the urge to continue writing and educating the general public in this jungle of investing.

Same for the below comment, thanks KLCI King

Posted by KLCI King > Dec 14, 2016 11:55 AM | Report Abuse
To be fair to you, Mr KC, the following will be my comments for newbies:
I do think that many newbies who have NO or LITTLE knowledge about accounting & financial reporting, it is advisable to learn FA.
Business owners will only want to know how much cash in hand & how much cash can be generated later. None of them will look at stock price charts to make business decision.
Think investment as business, not instrument to make quick cash.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 12:11 | Report Abuse

KC, I rather advise those newbies to spent money to learn the basic of FA instead of spent money joining groups & waiting for news.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 12:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by KLCI King > Dec 14, 2016 12:11 PM | Report Abuse
KC, I rather advise those newbies to spent money to learn the basic of FA instead of spent money joining groups & waiting for news.

It doesn't matter where one learns FA. He can also learn through internet if he is able to,totally free. Yeah, no need to spend money and wait for news.

Oh yeah, I don't spread news and rumours.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 12:22 | Report Abuse

When the company has money (or plan to obtain money in the future) the boss do not have to push up share prices (right now). When company does not have money in the future he push up share prices (right now). because the buyer's they like to eat free lunch in the form of oxygen or they try to be stupid losers on their own. There has been no hard feeling done against or any intention to insult anyone if he (my uncle) told you you are "stupid losers" because he is trying very very very hard to tell you not to eat oxygen kind of free lunch.

Complete my educational purpose (in Gadang case).

sostupid (please don't thank me I hate insults as of matter of fact very deeply)

14/12/2016 12:19

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 12:24 | Report Abuse

Buyer's motive=free lunch
Seller=Mr. Ooi the salesman

My Uncle=the Genius

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2016-12-14 12:24 | Report Abuse

Oh yeah, I knew that, that's the reason I said that, thank you.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2016-12-14 12:32 | Report Abuse

KLCI King KC, do you know how old is tksw? do you see a big "IF"

14/12/2016 12:02

tksw read my my articles. He likes what I have been propagating in i3investors, and wish his son (future son?)to learn investing from me. I don't know who tksw is, how old is he, but taking the comment at face value, I find it logical and full of common sense.

More so if he is a young man, much better in common sense than some older ones.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 12:56 | Report Abuse

This is a very meaningful article the author wrote and the article is not better or worst than old articles he wrote I am glad he wrote it now by using a lot of words with very sincerely and promising advices. FA is splendic and concentrate is FA. Class homework online is better to focus on company analysis. Sell FA don't sell company analysis in public forum but sell only learning of company analysis in online learning would be more inducive for people to enrol in your online learning. Good luck. See FA first don't sell company analysis. You are well read and gave good examples and sell FA with good examples of other people that does well in investing first. You need to advertise what you are good at and advertise what is useful to your students or those you are even better than what you are good at to your own customers in the online learning.

sostupid

447 posts

Posted by sostupid > 2016-12-14 12:57 | Report Abuse

customers bring in new customers if you can first convince your old customers to like you even better than when they first met you.

moneySIFU

5,846 posts

Posted by moneySIFU > 2016-12-14 13:13 | Report Abuse

True, many newbies expect magical formula or news by paying a sum to join certain news groups. That may work in short term, but not really helpful in long term. 学渔优于干等鱼,得渔将受用终生

coolinvestor

1,227 posts

Posted by coolinvestor > 2016-12-14 13:15 | Report Abuse

moneysifu....the old saying works too

teach a man how to fish is better than just giving him fish

those who expects to keep getting fish will always lose out in the long run...even they do not know it themselves...sigh

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 14:32 | Report Abuse

KLCI King sifu, actually I know nothing.

tksw

12,381 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-12-14 14:33 | Report Abuse

Stock Market, Stock not for trade, for what?

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2016-12-14 19:59 | Report Abuse

Kc it has been long since ecs. When Will u write a new stock analysis for learning purposes

Post a Comment
Market Buzz