Trump says he still likes Gary Cohn, might come back to the White House
Published 2 Mins Ago

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-03-09 00:48 | Report Abuse

这个更精彩,有好几位造梦者计划要帮散户们制造新一场美妙的梦(游)

Posted by Ooi xxxx xxx > Mar 8, 2018 04:06 PM | Report Abuse

Dear probability and Jelas Ulung,

Please note that there is another analyst named Dr David Lim who made appointment to meet me, he discussed the profit of Hengyuan with me in great details.
He also worked out the net profit for 2018.

I also work out my projected profit for 2018.

Projected profit from Dr David Lim, myself and David_Tan are quite closed.
However, I think David_Tan's one is the best forecast.

Please read the below write-up by David_Tan

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-03-09 00:59 | Report Abuse

aiya Tom....without Jerry...there is no Tom ma...we have to play the game along......if both dont have...then no i3 lor...

we just have to use our own eyes clearly...to sieve through all the rubbish presented and see if there is any real gems there...

may be with KC course leh...u can learn how see with x-ray eyes...who knows...with this skill...u may then find a gem in this rubbish laden i3..kiki

Posted by Tom > Mar 9, 2018 12:48 AM | Report Abuse

这个更精彩,有好几位造梦者计划要帮散户们制造新一场美妙的梦(游)

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-03-09 01:05 | Report Abuse

最好笑的就是他们连TP都set好了,而且和上一个的TP的好像也没什么差别(可以shoot去天堂)的TP,lol

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-03-09 03:20 | Report Abuse

kc

its your students, the value investors wannabe the PE gang....with very elaborate tables and charts......the more sophisticated, the more learned, the more convinced they become believing in Hengyuan $ 40 stock.......some still do...

Who are the most bullish in the full ride from up to down.? Yes, your fellow value investors.....OTB, probability, stock raider, who else I missed?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-03-09 03:25 | Report Abuse

Babies with new toys is how your fellow value investors and PE gang have been treating the stock,

At least kill or be killed, ....the sniper mentality would be the better mentality in these kinds of stocks.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-09 05:16 | Report Abuse

Papaya Juice Only know i realise Mr Koon is so blessed and possess divine help! So mortal like us have to rely on luck alone! FA and TA is useless! Only those blessed by sharp business sense will always come out big! Then again, if you have margin of 100 million and can push price of one or two stocks at a time surely helps! Even Boner can't do what Mr Koon has done many times, trapping newbies into becoming involuntary long term investors back by their margin accounts!

Fun leh, he can keep doing this again n again n again n again n again n again n again till the last moment

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-09 05:25 |

Post removed.Why?

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-09 05:33 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-09 05:45 | Report Abuse

Noplayball/more2lt/Mom...

oldman wake up early one...

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-09 05:46 | Report Abuse

KYY wake up ard 4am+ everyday i think

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-03-09 05:54 | Report Abuse

kc

your fellow value investor and teacher just upgraded the PE multiple of Hengyuan.....

see....you guys very creative and flexible one.

Posted by silentinvestor007 > 2018-03-09 07:07 | Report Abuse

One of rare and good writing in i3. KC, salute you. My lousy article pale into insignificance by comparison. I really feel for the slaughtered one. May be God really work in mysterious way to stop him from doing such things further, unfortunately, the old man get the wrong message.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-03-09 08:31 | Report Abuse

old man speculate...speculate also cannot?

Sslee

5,790 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-03-09 09:01 | Report Abuse

Dear Kcchongnz,
Whether it is god blessing or work of devil or business sense what done is done. Lessons learned and life goes on. God may have closed one door on you but if you look carefully another window is opened for you. I had been taught to be grateful thus credit had to be given to the BOD and management team of Hengyuan for making more profit financial year end Dec 2017 with EPS of RM 303.07 cents compare to financial year end Dec 2016 with EPS of RM 111.76 cents and gave an interim dividend of RM 2 cents. I had written an email to tell them that market react to this mere 2 cents interim dividend with disdain and had made a requisition to proposed below resolutions:
1. To approve a final single tie dividend of 43.5 cents per share in respect of the financial year end 31 December 2017.
2. To approve a formal dividend policy of at least allocating 15% of the Company’s profit after tax, excluding exceptional items will be distributed to its shareholders as dividend payment.
I had combed through the financial report 2016 and eagerly waiting for the financial report 2017. I will attend the coming AGM, get to know the BOD and management team and ask them many questions.

I had been taught to never put fuel onto fire to fire up people greed for the fire might burn out of anyone control or to put salt into people injuries as fear will spread and cause more injuries than the necessary. In time of fear, voice of reasoning and stability need to be prevail. As of Hengyuan the EPS for 2018 will not be as good as 2017 for the simple reason that plan maintenance and plant upgrade need to be done this year. Mr. Kcchongnz is one of the voices of reasoning and stability perhaps Mr. Kcchongnz would like to study the financial report 2017 when it is available and make some recommendation.
Thank you.

Blue Laser

205 posts

Posted by Blue Laser > 2018-03-09 09:11 | Report Abuse

Best article to date in I3investor for 2018. As an OTB subscriber, was asked to buy Heng Yuan around RM6, buy call repeated several times around RM7, 8, 10 but did not follow partly because a self confessed egoisti old man then started promoting it. Ended as I feared it would, with the cynical old one laughing at all others after he sold his position. Learn value investing and you won't fall into the super conman trap in future.

CharlesT

14,660 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-09 09:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by Blue Laser > Mar 9, 2018 09:11 AM | Report Abuse

Best article to date in I3investor for 2018. As an OTB subscriber, was asked to buy Heng Yuan around RM6, buy call repeated several times around RM7, 8, 10 but did not follow partly because a self confessed egoisti old man then started promoting it. Ended as I feared it would, with the cynical old one laughing at all others after he sold his position. Learn value investing and you won't fall into the super conman trap in future.

Once u knew how to play their games then u can always capitalise on it..

When he started to promote a certain counter u can buy more...when he promoted everyday or few posts a week n prices shoot up drastically (and u see many sky high TP prices) then u knew what to do

zoozooka

292 posts

Posted by zoozooka > 2018-03-09 09:37 | Report Abuse

people might do less bad-mouth toward then old man

if he just stops writing all those pretentious bullshit

and yell "Let the Games Begin! And May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor"

Blue Laser

205 posts

Posted by Blue Laser > 2018-03-09 10:23 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT,
Best to avoid playing their game altogether. Must accept we not so smart, not so crooked. They may change their m.o. after a while as well. Just follow value investment rules and won't get burnt badly.

Shellhouse

641 posts

Posted by Shellhouse > 2018-03-09 10:53 | Report Abuse

Thanks KC, as always learning a lot.

Do you mind performing a quick FA analysis on LCTITAN? I believe its a gem at beaten down price. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Bruce88

1,127 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2018-03-09 11:00 | Report Abuse

There is no Right or Wrong in stock investing, only Winner will be laughing all the way to the bank LOL

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-03-09 11:52 | Report Abuse

If you wish to steepen your learning curve, and learn it in a more structured manner, there are also service providers around. You may also contact me at the email below,

ckc13invest@gmail.com

Avoid being “killed” in the stock market is more important option for your financial wellbeing, as any other option will be better.

KC Chong

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your this last sentence is very misleading and full of nonsense
Are you not being "killed" in stock market before?

If your answer is "NO" then your are a BS
If your answer is "YES" then you are only here to advertise yourself, the only difference you and the rest is you never buy HY.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-03-09 12:04 | Report Abuse

Playing golf and losing money in stock market so need subcribers money to cover?

Posted by Henly > Mar 9, 2018 11:52 AM | Report Abuse

If you wish to steepen your learning curve, and learn it in a more structured manner, there are also service providers around. You may also contact me at the email below,

ckc13invest@gmail.com

Avoid being “killed” in the stock market is more important option for your financial wellbeing, as any other option will be better.

KC Chong

If your answer is "YES" then you are only here to advertise yourself, the only difference you and the rest is you never buy HY.

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-03-09 12:17 | Report Abuse

I remember there was an article by KYY asking the i3 readers not to sell HY at the price of RM15+ after a big drop from 19.

So now you praise this guy, may be he can give you some business.

But you must know what he did to OTB, you find out yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people are really blessed. Anything they touch, it turns to gold. Not only that, God also helps them to make use of other people’s money (OPM) to make more money, hundreds of millions. It is fantastic, and incredible.

Oh, oh, they are so good in stock picking, so rich, respect, reespect!

They are also the chosen lot, always able to buy and sell at the right time and make humongous profit and laughing all the way to the banks

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-03-09 13:00 | Report Abuse

双面人henly又在鬼话连篇了

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-03-09 13:14 | Report Abuse

All 3 that you listed are traders, not investors. They are at best, traders with investor characteristics.

stockmanmy kc

its your students, the value investors wannabe the PE gang....with very elaborate tables and charts......the more sophisticated, the more learned, the more convinced they become believing in Hengyuan $ 40 stock.......some still do...

Who are the most bullish in the full ride from up to down.? Yes, your fellow value investors.....OTB, probability, stock raider, who else I missed?

Henly

1,902 posts

Posted by Henly > 2018-03-09 14:06 | Report Abuse

@ TOM, 我家有两只母狗和一只鸡。你太空闲找她们吧。

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-03-09 14:19 | Report Abuse

actually the difference between traders and investors cannot be defined.....its a grey boundary...its not black and white...

I think a true investor (in its purest form) is the one who gets return at the GDP growth rate.

All others who makes more than that..are just capitalist capitalizing an opportunity majority could not see....even a businessman for that sake....it finally comes to the concept of trading, i,e you connect to different points of different potential energy and gain by the transfer of energy between these two points.

The higher the difference of potential energy between these points than average potential difference of the economy...the better your returns are from average .

Posted by Jon Choivo > Mar 9, 2018 01:14 PM | Report Abuse

All 3 that you listed are traders, not investors. They are at best, traders with investor characteristics.

stockmanmy kc

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 15:02 | Report Abuse

Kc chongnz, i don't get your point, you always right neither right or wrong.....

what the point you wanna make here? You not chemical engineer, nor refinery operators, how you judge good or bad??

PERSTIMA is CLASSIC EXAMPLE, you given FV of RM8, look at the price now?? Sucks analyst.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-09 15:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Mar 9, 2018 09:01 AM | Report Abuse
perhaps Mr. Kcchongnz would like to study the financial report 2017 when it is available and make some recommendation.

The best analysis is done by one David Lim. He has written a number of articles. Go read everyone of them.

However, no analysis is perfect. That is the very nature of investing. you still need to digest and sieve through the information and select what suits you.

KC

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 15:09 | Report Abuse

I dunno whats wrong of E in PE?? you also always use PE to judge in your tables.

Talking about Cashflows, its cashflows has been superb pass few quarters, even capex coming, cashflow expected to be sustainable also....so what is the point you want to highlight here?

Can you not talk like Neither HERE OR THERE>>????

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-03-09 15:10 | Report Abuse

@probability.

Not denying that.

We all have a multitude of ancestry. But they are dominant characteristics that define each of us. I would classify you 3 as more trader than investor.

No right or wrong, good or bad. Both can also be very profitable. We have incredible traders like Ray Dalio, Jim Simmons, Ed Thorp etc.

But i make no secret of my automatic "eyeroll" for most traders. Because being a trader is almost an instinctive twitch for most people as it panders to our base human nature. And this means on an absolute basis, they are more stupid traders than stupid investors.

But as always, when you meet a great trader, you discover that they are not much different from a great investor. Its just the matter of information they take in and their actions. The decision making ability for both are still top class.

probability

14,466 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-03-09 15:13 | Report Abuse

you are right Jon...
paper, you are such a great asset to i3...just like KC is...he he

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 15:19 | Report Abuse

Tell me what is so wrong about the cashflows, then maybe I get worry?
Capex to spend if you said max RM800mil this yr, still cash in hand and inventory in hand enough. So? what is the point we want to get here???

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 15:23 | Report Abuse

as long as Shell station still need oil from HY, cashflows will be running continuously, i don't get the point of value PE??

Try EP then, earning/ price
Earning got many distracting things, yes we agree.

So using cashflows is even more tremendous don't it?

PE will be even lower?? noope?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-09 15:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by Donie > Mar 9, 2018 10:49 AM | Report Abuse
I think it is not fair to single out super investor when a lot of bloggers/promoters/famous sifu also sing the same song. Now when the song stops, all pointing to single person as if others are innocent? That's not fair.

The difference is one is a seemingly well respected person in the society; a big philanthropist which himself claims many times, the others are not known in the society.

Promoting vigorously in the public forum, say one thing but does the opposite, making misleading statements, enticing others to use margin, and benefits from it at others expense, is not legally wrong provided still within the boundary.

However, if it is from a well respected person in the society which many people tend to follow what he preaches, it is up to you to judge if it is morally right.

Of course there are many people who won't care anything about morality. That is also their prerogative.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-09 16:21 | Report Abuse

Posted by curious2 > Mar 9, 2018 12:04 PM | Report Abuse
Playing golf and losing money in stock market so need subcribers money to cover?

The value of my portfolio certainly has dropped quite a bit, but my CAGR over the last 10 years is still in double digits. So the answer is no. Not yet.

I have no "subscription" for whatever you mean right now. But I do still teach people the proper way of investing, for their benefits.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-09 16:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by paperplane > Mar 9, 2018 03:02 PM | Report Abuse
Kc chongnz, i don't get your point, you always right neither right or wrong.....

ME: THAT IS THE NATURE OF INVESTING. IF YOU DON'T GET MY POINTS, I DON'T THINK IT IS MY FAULT, IS IT?

what the point you wanna make here? You not chemical engineer, nor refinery operators, how you judge good or bad??

ME: YES, I AM NOT A CHEMICAL ENGINEER, BUT DO YOU NEED TO BE A CHEMICAL ENGINEER TO DO INVESTING? ARE CHEMICAL ENGINEER BETTER INVESTOR? I DID NOT MAKE ANY JUDGMENT IN MY ARTICLE, DID I?

PERSTIMA is CLASSIC EXAMPLE, you given FV of RM8, look at the price now?? Sucks analyst.

ME: I MADE A DIVIDEND DISCOUNT CASH FLOW ANALYSIS THAT BASING ON THAT MODEL, IT IS WORTH RM8. PERSTIMA SHARE PRICE DID GO UP ABOVE RM8, DIDN'T IT?

THINGS CHANGE IN A COMPANY'S BUSINESS TOO. INVESTING IS NOT TO SAY YOU MUST HOLD A SHARE FOR MANY YEARS, IS IT? YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PERSTIMA HAS CHANGED WITH THE BIG RISE OF MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, IS IT MY FAULT?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-09 16:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by Henly > Mar 9, 2018 11:52 AM | Report Abuse

The answer can be found in the numerous articles I shared in i3investors. To be precise, NO. I have made double digit CAGR for the last 10 years, and am happy about it.

It can be considered as I advertised my service here. But it is done for the good of those newbies and uninformed in the stock market, the lambs.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2018-03-09 17:04 | Report Abuse

actually KYY is entitled to sue this KC for making wild allegations and fake news , you know?

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 17:40 | Report Abuse

haha, is it, then ask KYY do so. If you dunno, is it my fault? how i know? your fault, my fault. taichi, suit the corporate world, no need play golf lah, play office politic enough, fit for tht

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

ME: I MADE A DIVIDEND DISCOUNT CASH FLOW ANALYSIS THAT BASING ON THAT MODEL, IT IS WORTH RM8. PERSTIMA SHARE PRICE DID GO UP ABOVE RM8, DIDN'T IT?

THINGS CHANGE IN A COMPANY'S BUSINESS TOO. INVESTING IS NOT TO SAY YOU MUST HOLD A SHARE FOR MANY YEARS, IS IT? YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF PERSTIMA HAS CHANGED WITH THE BIG RISE OF MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, IS IT MY FAULT?

this is exactly same like KYY, i have no obligation to tell you i am selling. you no different from KYY. hehe.

But anyway, who cares what you say right? Not my fault not my fault.

KCCHONGNZ=MR. NOT MY FAULT

SALAM

1,067 posts

Posted by SALAM > 2018-03-09 18:11 | Report Abuse

Hmmm..KC the great. very shrewd. you can never corner him. Literally smarter then an old fox..........

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-09 18:31 | Report Abuse

@Paperplane
Thank u for instructive views, appreciate more of such insights, hahaha

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 18:43 | Report Abuse

Seriously, this article didn't add value to me at all. Anyway, it is not kcchong fault also for not asking value to me

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-03-09 18:43 | Report Abuse

KC is right . I learned a lot from his article but did not pay him 1 sen

high EPS and low PE is not he only way to evaluate the worth of a company, but a very good and effective way to arouse the investing sentiment to bring about the herd mentality effect that can drive the price sky high.

look at Nestle, F&N, Petdag ....
which one has EPS higher than Hengyuan, in fact way lower, but prices are few 100% higher than Hengyuan.

paperplane

21,636 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-03-09 18:43 | Report Abuse

*not adding values

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-03-09 18:51 | Report Abuse

charles T is also right

you can not blame KYY because you are stupid . you never learnt from you mistake . you repeated the same mistake again and again, curse KYY again and again.

I do not believe HY high EPS so I played hit and run initially, when KYY joined in, I sailang with all my available cash because I know he definitely can move the market . he mention HY worth 18, but I sold every share well before 18, bringing home a beautiful return.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz