8 people like this.

291 comment(s). Last comment by OTB 2023-03-28 12:12

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2018-03-11 19:32 | Report Abuse

Diu nia mah.You all think bursa is a piece of cake.Pay RM960.00 is a big deal?Come on lah kiddos.Grow up and stop blaming.You have yourselves to blame to dare play the bursa game without enough preparation.OTB is only a piece of the puzzle.

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2018-03-11 19:34 | Report Abuse

haha OTB said if he so good he already richest man in Malaysia d hahaha.

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2018-03-11 19:40 | Report Abuse

Traderman,you are just another pukimah sohai.

O3DURIAN

21 posts

Posted by O3DURIAN > 2018-03-11 20:00 | Report Abuse

师父引进门,修行在个人。
OTB trading method is work n I make a lot of profit.
Only thing is that,u need to do modify n adjustment by urself.

nekosan

3,637 posts

Posted by nekosan > 2018-03-11 20:01 | Report Abuse

Otb is good. I follow his hebgyuan call Earn like mad

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2018-03-11 20:05 | Report Abuse

I'm the OTB subscribe before, for me OTB is good stock selection. Try to your make additional homework before your buy any stock ...CZ trading plan is your decision... Remember the last sentence from OTB =Final decision to buy is always yours....trade is your own risk.. Don't blame others

O3DURIAN

21 posts

Posted by O3DURIAN > 2018-03-11 20:11 | Report Abuse

Pakcik Saham n nekosan, I argee with u all.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-11 20:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by connie > Mar 11, 2018 04:43 PM | Report Abuse

ayoyo .. reading your posts with great interest ! wud be great if a professional trader like your good-self cud share a few pointers with us .. can we step into your trading realm to learn a tricks or two ? :) warmest regards

=

@connie, I had a look at some of your comments and deduce that you are, or at least, aspire to be a trader..

If there is one opinion I can offer you is this, ditch ALL your technical indicators and learn how to read price and volume EXCLUSIVELY...

Smart Money operates thru price and volume only... Price is the result of their effort (whether to drive up or push down) while ... VOLUME is the language they communicate their intentions...

They won't care a monkey's ass over technical indicators because the price will lead and reflected subsequently on the indicators..

However, they do respect support and resistance lines, especially the most recent ones.. Anything more than 52 weeks, discount the importance if the support and resistance to 30% (that's why you see prices shoot thru 52 week lines easily)

It is how the price and volume reacts at and within those lines that are important to you in the reading of smart money moves... The quality of the move, whether it is breakout or breakdown, is assessed by what had happened TO THE LEFT of the chart

What am I talking about? Download and the read the book, the Undeclared Secrets that Drive the Stock Market, by Tom Williams, written in 1993...I think there's a free pdf book if you Google it

if you can understand the concepts presented, you are a step closer to deciphering the smart money trails

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2018-03-11 20:17 | Report Abuse

klee same to you hehe

Posted by PotentialGhost > 2018-03-11 20:51 | Report Abuse

Who can be last winner in stock market? Investors? Not ! Last winner in stock market is fund managers and open class to teaching investing 。only idiot pay money to attend course and lose monney is stock market ,finally they teacher buy house buy car , and them jump airplane。

Ed168

35 posts

Posted by Ed168 > 2018-03-11 22:02 | Report Abuse

Otb keep up the good work. Time will show.

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-03-11 22:18 | Report Abuse

hengyuan is some of the best lesson for us..put it as future benchmark...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,031 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-11 23:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Helpinghand > 2018-03-11 23:14 |

Post removed.Why?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,031 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-11 23:31 | Report Abuse

theloneranger = Brightsmart = stockmanmy = Helpinghand

All 4 persons are the same person using different id only.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,031 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2018-03-11 23:32 | Report Abuse

Item 1.
In early 2016, my recommendation also did not work well.
My portfolio lost about 60% at one time.
All attackers scolded me.
Finally, I still make 22% ROI in 2016.

Item 2
My stock selection criteria had produced the below outstanding results

After using the aforesaid strategy for many years, below are my performance records in I3.

Assume I started with RM 100,000.00.

2013 - 104% ROI - My total value is now RM 204,000.00.
2014 - 61% ROI - My total value is now RM 328,440.00.
2015 - 129% ROI - My total value is now RM 752,128.00.
2016 - 22% ROI - My total value is now RM 917,596.00.
2017 - 87% ROI - My total value is now RM 1,715,905.00.

I end up with almost 16 times my original investment value. CAGR or Compounded Annual Growth Rate is 76.56% over the period of 5 years which is very impressive.

The aforesaid performance confirmed that my stock selection criteria works well in KLSE for last 5 years. I do not need to change my stock selection criteria, I need to follow it very religiously.

Item 3
This subscription is actually an online TA and FA training course.

The whole intention is to teach investors both good TA and FA skill to invest.
Stock recommendation is actually a guide to use both TA and FA to select the stock to buy.
The recommendation is back up with both TA and FA.

Item 4
No reason to change my stock selection criteria since the result is still very outstanding

Thank you for all feedback, I appreciate them.
I have my 5 years records to show, result speaks better than words.
Until now, I will still continue to stick to my stock selection criteria.
I may modify a bit to avoid some risk which I think can improve further.

Item 5
I will not change until I fail to make money in KLSE.

Until a year, I cannot make money in KLSE.
I may change my strategy and my stock selection criteria.

Item 6
No more reply from me.
I stop here.

Thank you.
Ooi

Posted by Helpinghand > 2018-03-11 23:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Helpinghand > 2018-03-11 23:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Mc_Wei

176 posts

Posted by Mc_Wei > 2018-03-11 23:38 | Report Abuse

This is called machine gun strategy. You can get them for free from some so-called i3 sifu on telegram. Give you few stocks everyday. If one of them moved big, they will take big credit and keep bragging about it. If didn't move, just keep quiet and give new stocks the next day.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 23:46 | Report Abuse

Hi ! Mc_Wei,
Long time didnt see your comments , how are u doing lately ?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 23:49 | Report Abuse

Market has been full with chaos recently,
When market fall all turn to blaming
Market up, everyone are heroes.

But, cant agree that the Machine Gun tactic that u said if it referring to OTB lar.

Mc_Wei

176 posts

Posted by Mc_Wei > 2018-03-11 23:54 | Report Abuse

Not referring to OTB specifically. Even IB analysts also do the same. They recommend many stocks but nothing is mentioned if they aren't accurate. But if 1 or 2 stocks accurate, they will be famous and can even be nominated for best analyst award.

SumuaOK

202 posts

Posted by SumuaOK > 2018-03-12 00:02 | Report Abuse

Loose money, blame yourself.OK

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-12 00:03 | Report Abuse

Maybe its time for the Accrediting Body to up the level....
Cant blame those analysts though, got to day operators has forseen the iB's saying... everytime the articles out...operator will dump the share right at the pivotal point.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-12 00:08 | Report Abuse

Problem with nowadays iBs is they standardise their articles ,,, in other words they are easily predicted.

Lack with quantitative & price correlation view.
i3 now got one sifu doing it very well ... guazing.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 00:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Mc_Wei

176 posts

Posted by Mc_Wei > 2018-03-12 00:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks. Will have a look at guazing posts. Any other good i3 sifu blog/sharing worth following?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 00:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,363 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2018-03-12 00:24 |

Post removed.Why?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 00:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,363 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2018-03-12 00:30 | Report Abuse

brightsmart = stockmanmy

Icon8888 is right,
bightsmart = theloneranger = stockmanmy

You lost in competition, no point talking your stock pick.
You can pick so well, no reason you lost in the competition.
Did uncle Koon appoints you as his fund manager ?
Please talk to uncle Koon to help to push up Hengyuan.

Posted by HIBISCUS SaiLang with TP RM4 > 2018-03-12 00:31 |

Post removed.Why?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-12 00:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by Mc_Wei > Mar 12, 2018 12:20 AM | Report Abuse 

Thanks. Will have a look at guazing posts. Any other good i3 sifu blog/sharing worth following?

ME : There are plenty good Ta sifu in i3... personally i find guazing the best.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 00:47 |

Post removed.Why?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 00:49 |

Post removed.Why?

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2018-03-12 00:55 | Report Abuse

jaykay2..very true indeed

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-12 01:00 |

Post removed.Why?

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-03-12 06:23 | Report Abuse

What the hell happened here?

Has everyone lost their minds?

ChoCho

345 posts

Posted by ChoCho > 2018-03-12 07:27 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr OTB,
A suggestion to indicate the volatility level and time frame (short, mid, long) on each stock recommendation may help the subscriber to make own decision to buy or not.
Customers come in all forms (education level, skill level, greed level, patience level, capital size ). It is hard to make everyone rich and happy esp for a sum in return.
Keep doing what you think is right. All the best :)

Posted by KYY SureWin > 2018-03-12 07:27 | Report Abuse

OTB is selling a business. You people bought into it and followed blindly..so blame yourselves la.

Posted by Dylan Yong Hua Tai > 2018-03-12 07:33 | Report Abuse

讲酱多都没有用,愿者上钩。。。。怨不得人。

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-03-12 07:44 | Report Abuse

U paid rm1k a year n in return u expect u can make good profit n live happily forever?? Ada betul kah?

That rm1k is for you to see money flows into which counter so that u can capitalise so

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2018-03-12 08:01 | Report Abuse

If not happy, email OTB directly, why post it to everyone. Probably learn from KYY that posted his circular recently.

This is very unethical and this kind of matter should be discussed with OTB directly before going to public.

OTB is a good man. No one can predict everything correctly. If OTB is perfect, there is no need for him to be here and enjoy the fruit of his perfect investment.

His advices and recommendation is for your guidance/reference and is not a silver bullet for investment.

I am not OTB subscriber but many years ago he gave me one of his list for a week. I can testify that most of them are very good fundamentally and turned out to be very good investment. Of course, he cannot keep checking his recommendation over the years but he clearly set out clear guidance on when to cut loss. I need to take my own responsibilities and decision when to sell.

He stopped sending to me any further notes as I am not his subscriber but I am still appreciating for his kindness.

I certainly wish I can be his close friends and continue to receive his good recommendations.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-12 08:32 | Report Abuse

ayoyo .. thanks so much for your reply ! no worries i understand what u were talking about :) totally agree that price actions plus volume are essential ingredients to cook-up a delicious trade .. ayoyo, if u don't mind i have one last question ... say, your trading time frame (TTF) is 1H chart and u are anticipating a breakout from a horizontal resistance, do u wait for the candle to close above the line and then u buy on next candle open ? or do u long when price goes one bid above the high of the candle close ? or do u just buy when price is above the resistance line ie without waiting for the candle close on the 1H chart ?

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-12 08:36 | Report Abuse

ayoyo, i understand there is no right or wrong answer here ! it really depends on one's risk profile ... just want to know which way works better in our bursa jungle :) better simply just means higher probability

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-12 08:48 | Report Abuse

@connie.......My trading time frame can be anywhere between 3 minutes to 3 weeks... Occasionally, I do hold for up to 3 months but this rare because the longer I hold, the more reasons to believe I have been wrong in my original trade... It depends on many factors... Is the stock showing inherent weakness (look at the left of the chart to determine if signs of distribution had taken place) or is it falling in sympathy with the market, meaning the stock was strong, rising with good volume (not excessive volume) but falling due to immediate market sentiment.... Good example was when Hengyuan fell drastically on open when dow fell 500 to 1000 points... That is the time to load..

Let me give you a hint on my trade setup.. Many Sifu like Fred Tam advocate buying one bid above above the breakout line... I want to see a successful test of that breakout before I buy (there are signs)... Occasionally, when I get too excited, I break this rule and get caught by the Syndicate's upthrust tactic... Learn to recognize it.. It will save you loads on losses..

I screen potential charts based on daily prices, watch 15min or 30 min charts to filter the noise and use 5 min charts to ride the trade... You do this because you want to decipher what a block of volume was doing in shorter intervals than to simply see a long candle with high volume spike..

The market is dynamic and I have total respect of that which is why I cannot predict the future price but I have within reasonable assumption, anticipate its intention and take appropriate action

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-12 09:03 | Report Abuse

ayoyo ... adam khoo also advocates one bid above breakout line using stop order to confirm the bulls' strength !! hehehe, so true at times we get too carried away ie got excited and just shoot when price goes above the line .. i notice i need to go down to 5min to avoid their upthrust tactic

ayoyo; once again a big thank you for your sharing !! u are one of the very few here in i3 who understands what i am asking :) YES, i aspire to be a trader and hope that one day i can achieve the PRO status :) it's not an easy journey but thru' perseverance and passion, i believe i cud

have a wonderful trading week !

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-12 09:44 | Report Abuse

@connie.. Actually, I don't advocate one bid breakout buy.. There are too many upthrust traps... Learn to look at how price and volume action play out during breakouts, what happens during consolidation, look for low volume test on immediate support, watch for good (not excessive) volume on the subsequent breakout..

The journey to becoming a pro trader is very painful and frought with many heart breaks.. But don't despair, if you want it bad, really want it bad, the universe will show you many signs and paths.. You just need to be open to accept and absorb and then you will have your ah-ha! moment.. That is the Law of attraction...

Obstacles (or losses, in this case) are temporary challenges that exist in our realm, that when overcome will propel us to a higher level.. If one takes the losses, blame on others while never reflecting, then he will be confined in his cocoon with the feeling that the world owes him a living

Good luck

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-12 09:56 | Report Abuse

sorry ayoyo .. i have to rephrase that adam khoo advocates one bid above high of candle that breaks above the RL ! and preferably he says the closing candle body shud be ABOVE the line .. plus the breakout candle shud NOT be too far away from 20MA (in case mean reversion kicks in) etc etc

ayoyo, i wish i cud discuss more with ya :)

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-12 10:08 | Report Abuse

ayoyo, but what u have stated below works great on 5-min 'goreng' counters :)

Posted by Ayoyo > Mar 12, 2018 09:44 AM | Report Abuse
@connie.. Actually, I don't advocate one bid breakout buy.. There are too many upthrust traps... Learn to look at how price and volume action play out during breakouts, what happens during consolidation, look for low volume test on immediate support, watch for good (not excessive) volume on the subsequent breakout..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz