8 people like this.

291 comment(s). Last comment by OTB 2023-03-28 12:12

klee

2,946 posts

Posted by klee > 2018-03-11 13:23 | Report Abuse

Venfx,how is your eg?You must be doing great holding to it for past one yr.Wakakaka.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:26 |

Post removed.Why?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:26 |

Post removed.Why?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 13:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by klee > Mar 11, 2018 01:23 PM | Report Abuse 

Venfx,how is your eg?You must be doing great holding to it for past one yr.Wakakaka.

Me : Oh ! Im doing good , hope u have your own plan that can bring u good return.

curious2

1,812 posts

Posted by curious2 > 2018-03-11 13:29 | Report Abuse

KC and OTB abang adik cheating subscribers money? Plenitude today only 1.37(losing 2.13) and KFima 1.5(losing 70 sen).

Blog: FA, TA and the Revolutionary BS kcchongnz
Feb 13, 2018 09:42 PM | Report Abuse
Hehe. I bought Plenitude at 3.50 & Kfima at 2.20 about 3 years ago or so. Followed him blindly after enrolling his program and got trapped until today. Nah bu heh
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/abang_misai.jsp

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:29 |

Post removed.Why?

weng

189 posts

Posted by weng > 2018-03-11 13:32 | Report Abuse

I haven't read the whole story, too long to read...
But I just read a few comments from OTB and for once I thought I was reading KYY's comments.

Scolding and bossing people with his "past records".

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 13:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by brightsmart > Mar 11, 2018 01:26 PM | Report Abuse 

haughty, proud, arrogant OTB never got the word 退

ME: 退doesnt mean admit defeated... its means for a greater form of life and Cherrish life.

weng

189 posts

Posted by weng > 2018-03-11 13:35 | Report Abuse

In an open forum you can talk whatever you want, as you are not paid.
But if you have received the subscriptions, you should at least take some responsibilities.

My humble opinion. Please don't get offended.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:41 |

Post removed.Why?

yfchong

5,743 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2018-03-11 13:43 | Report Abuse

when in investment one should be responsible for his acts...no one points a gun to you.... like old saying . cow does not want to drink... no one can force..... my 2 cts.......there are

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:51 | Report Abuse

yfchong > Mar 11, 2018 01:43 PM | Report Abuse

when in investment one should be responsible for his acts...no one points a gun to you.... like old saying . cow does not want to drink... no one can force..... my 2 cts.......there are

=====================================

you can claim duress if the other side knows more than you and tempts you with his track record.

it is called an asymmetric relationship.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:53 | Report Abuse

and I know cowards like to delete my posts

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 13:54 | Report Abuse

Haiyo ! manmy why are u keep changing iDS ler ?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 13:55 | Report Abuse

Be yourself ? Is this the life u wamt ah ?
Keep attact OTB sir non stop ...

cheoky

2,819 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-03-11 13:56 | Report Abuse

Author points are there, not fabrication. Otb earn the fee, he needs to take these criticism. I guess icon8888 is the smartest. Earn money with skill silently, devoid of these unnecessary troubles. If next counter offer by otb still -ve results, stress n negative repercussions will emerge. Btm line don't earn fee, earn from bursa.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 13:57 | Report Abuse

This going to ruin u, my fren.

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:58 |

Post removed.Why?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2018-03-11 13:58 | Report Abuse

you also want to delete my posts?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 14:06 | Report Abuse

Nope and yes.
Haha, your choice ... wont comment much.

Take care.

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-03-11 14:15 | Report Abuse

hahaha fees collecting sifus really need good EQ as well as IQ...when mkt crash it is best for them to totally avoid I3 portal...lest they "ki kao si".

good luck to you OTB n KC.

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-11 14:20 | Report Abuse

Big brother Venfx got good point..
Already make the points that need to be make, to overpress is to defeat ownself..

now i know Sifu also human,and cannot take their words blindly, even though they try their best not to disappoint, sometimes market can be cruel like now..
let each forumer beware..

Posted by VenFx > Mar 11, 2018 01:55 PM | Report Abuse

Be yourself ? Is this the life u wamt ah ?
Keep attact OTB sir non stop ...

Hotrod

730 posts

Posted by Hotrod > 2018-03-11 14:37 | Report Abuse

OTB, since money is no longer important to you, suggest you refund all your subscribers for 2017 & 2018.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-11 14:40 | Report Abuse

OTB, many months ago, in some thread where you were attacked, I did advise you to ignore the noise and find your own peace if your conscience is clear, which I believe it is...

I guess it's not easy when you charge someone a fee for your service, expectations will naturally be high... Look at tan teng boo, a fallen angel yet still a very thick faced broken trumpet.

If I were you, I would want to find peace with myself because the purpose in life is to be happy.. Why subject yourself to mental torture of being ridiculed and humiliated, just for RM 1000 per year, when regardless of how many subscribers you can get, you can still easily make it back from the market with the believe and confidence you have in your own skill

I trade the markets for a living and thankfully, like you have been profitable for many years.. My friends envy me for having the best job in the world... I don't work for anyone, I don't have to be responsible for anyone, I don't have to report to anyone nor do I need to manage anyone... I have my own time, I do what I like, I go for faraway overseas holidays twice a year and I write my own pay check and of course, occasionally take the losses too.. And like you, i have a passion studying charts, prices and volume after markets and weekends.. So, think about it..do something for yourself and your family... When the purpose of doing what you do is no longer meaningful, then it's time to relook your purpose...

And to the subscribers and traders who ridicule people like OTB, KC chong, or even KYY... Look at yourself in the mirror.. You are in this forum for a purpose, to get trading ideas... The decision to pull the trigger is entirely yours, notwithstanding your perception on the credibility of the writer or promoter..

By dabbling in the stock market, you are pitting wits with some of the smartest people on the planet who is well verse on human psyche of fear greed and pain.... You are attempting to take food from the shark's mouth and you be sure like hell, you can take the risks associated with swimming by its Jaws.. The market doesn't know who you are and neither does it care.. If you can't accept that, go back to unit trust or ETFs

NoPlayBall

296 posts

Posted by NoPlayBall > 2018-03-11 14:42 | Report Abuse

@Hotrod

should be reasonable and not take advantage, normally got cooling off period, 1 mth etc , not fair to backdate 1 yr. isnt it ?

Posted by Hotrod > Mar 11, 2018 02:37 PM | Report Abuse

OTB, since money is no longer important to you, suggest you refund all your subscribers for 2017 & 2018.

ccmeow

223 posts

Posted by ccmeow > 2018-03-11 14:49 | Report Abuse

Thanks OTB for kind clarification . I trust your sincerity in helping people.

Ed168

35 posts

Posted by Ed168 > 2018-03-11 15:05 | Report Abuse

Very unprofessional to post and discuss subscribers notes here. I hope OTB can take action to stop all these. Always remember investment always got risk. And if you dont like it stop investing. Same goes to the subscription. Just ask for refund directly. No need to openly critise.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-11 15:12 | Report Abuse

To add: my best advice for someone who intends to dabble in the markets is this... The day you stop blaming other people for your own misfortunes but start seeking answers from the person in the mirror instead, is the day you are on the path to profitability..

Yes, you can learn the tools and techniques from otb, kyy or kcchong but learn how to develop your own edge that works for you..

"I grew up idolizing ayrton senna and Michael Schumacher and was asked to emulate their style to achieve success.. While there are many things I could learn from their mindset, thinking etc, my own success has been centered on finding my own edge, my own style " - Lewis Hamilton

The creator of turtle trader techniques taught his art to many pupils yet everyone returned differently because of their inherent psyche.. Find what works for you...

To win the battle with yourself is the battle won

Posted by Steven Tan > 2018-03-11 15:14 | Report Abuse

I am a subscriber of OTB since Dec 17, considered quite new. What i have been reading in this forum is just blaming OTB for the losses. I am suffering quite a huge loss right now, having been really knocked out by Masteel & HYR.

Was it entirely OTB's fault? To take the easy way out, I can say he is, but we have to be fair.
1. His intention was to help us newbies make money from the market.
2. If we make a lot of money, does he ask for any additional subscriptions/comm? NO.
3 If you think by subscribing RM1K can make you fat returns from the market, then you better think again. There's no certainty in stock market.It's always a chance you take.
4. Put yourself in his shoes...he's been having sleepless nights since 28-2-18, I am sure.He was so confident that the results would be good, but it didn't turn out THAT good. His reputation has been severely affected , yes...for now. But is it the end? His stock recommendations are based on a 1 year period.Read it again...if you have missed it. You people just wants to hit it fast & furious, earn quick money...who don't? So I would judge him by year end 2018.I think it would be fair to him.
5. He has to take the hits because he collected fees. Just too bad. Occupational hazard, i guess.

Just my 1K opinion....still have 9 more months' to go. T.q.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-03-11 15:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by curious2 > Mar 11, 2018 01:29 PM | Report Abuse
KC and OTB abang adik cheating subscribers money? Plenitude today only 1.37(losing 2.13) and KFima 1.5(losing 70 sen).
Blog: FA, TA and the Revolutionary BS kcchongnz
Feb 13, 2018 09:42 PM | Report Abuse
Hehe. I bought Plenitude at 3.50 & Kfima at 2.20 about 3 years ago or so. Followed him blindly after enrolling his program and got trapped until today. Nah bu heh
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/abang_misai.jsp

Many years ago, I was sharing my investment analysis in i3investor. o one pays a penny, or invited me for coffee for all my free sharing. I think I have never used the word, "recommend" before, recommend to buy, in any of my sharing.

The investment thesis on Kfima was one of them. Those who bought Kfima, on their own decision, may not make money, but with all the high dividends received every year, I doubt they have lost money too. The fundamentals of Kfima has changed a couple of years ago with its inability to extend its security printing business with a major client.

I also shared my investment thesis on Plenitude, with detail analysis, also for free a few years ago. Of course we know what happened to the property market since then, and those who bought, in their own accord, would have lost money, no doubt.

But I also shared my analysis of scores of other shares which made multi-bagger return.

So why just chose a couple of stocks and hit on me. Why?

You pay me money for subscriptions and got hit on those stocks?

I focus on teaching people how to fish rather than giving fish in my FA course. I have never "recommended" those two stocks in my FA online courses.In fact, I have not shared any investment thesis on those stocks.

You got trapped? How come? Nah bu heh (whatever it means), Nah bu heh yourself lah!

Why are you so lucky to be trapped by these two stocks when scores of others made big money?

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-03-11 15:53 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz,

Could you please link me you analysis on plenitude? I think that is one of your post i might not have read before.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-03-11 16:07 | Report Abuse

many brainless idiots nowaday in i3 forums, always thought can earn millions by following blindly. Of course, brainless mah... what do you expect?

Don't believe? Go any hot stocks' forums, where can you find facts talk?

Mostly all rubbish talks, though sometimes may find one or 2 good points sharing.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-03-11 16:09 | Report Abuse

Compared to last 2 years, where many good people sharing with good intentions & facts based opinions, now lots of self made fortune tellers in the forums.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-03-11 16:27 | Report Abuse

@klci king, knowledge or information by itself will not yield success... The one thing that separates the successful from the mediocre is how they make sense of all the information by putting an order or structure in a sea of information chaos

Therefore, even in reading charts, to shoot at anytime that moves is a surefire way of retiring your trading career prematurely... The key is in trying to sift through the clutter and noise and only take those trades that put probabilities in your favour...

In a public forum, anyone can talk, some genuinely, some with motives or others, simply plain idiots... Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2018-03-11 16:37 | Report Abuse

?

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2018-03-11 16:43 | Report Abuse

ayoyo .. reading your posts with great interest ! wud be great if a professional trader like your good-self cud share a few pointers with us .. can we step into your trading realm to learn a tricks or two ? :) warmest regards

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-03-11 17:00 | Report Abuse

OTB,you have my support.

Ignore all those who cannot accept the fact that the market has cycles,there is a time when most will rejoice,there is also a time when most will lament.We are in the midst of the latter now.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2018-03-11 17:16 | Report Abuse

This article is really persuasive and worth to share

cooling

1,676 posts

Posted by cooling > 2018-03-11 17:17 |

Post removed.Why?

WallStBull

449 posts

Posted by WallStBull > 2018-03-11 17:44 | Report Abuse

Holland OTB.. best that you quit your job and stay out from KLCI. None of your subscribers are happy with your services. I agree with the writer that youre a very fickle minded person. Youre a goreng sifu - your image got tarnished badly over the yrs.

My respect only goes to coldeye!

WallStBull

449 posts

Posted by WallStBull > 2018-03-11 17:57 | Report Abuse

Please note that i dont follow OTB and KYY stock picks. Im merely jus watching korean dramas..hehe

kasinathan

953 posts

Posted by kasinathan > 2018-03-11 18:33 | Report Abuse

Hardly could find anyone with concreate evidence that outperformed the market for 5 continous years.

Surely loss your hard earm money if follow otb during the same corrresponding periods.Shame.

kasinathan

953 posts

Posted by kasinathan > 2018-03-11 18:33 | Report Abuse

TUTUP KEDAILSH...OTB

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2018-03-11 18:42 | Report Abuse

Ayoyo, hope to have more people like you in i3, truly mean it.

Sad is there might have some good opinions shared in the forums but sooner it will be buried by the flooded meaningless comments。

Posted by Ayoyo > Mar 11, 2018 04:27 PM | Report Abuse
@klci king, knowledge or information by itself will not yield success... The one thing that separates the successful from the mediocre is how they make sense of all the information by putting an order or structure in a sea of information chaos

Therefore, even in reading charts, to shoot at anytime that moves is a surefire way of retiring your trading career prematurely... The key is in trying to sift through the clutter and noise and only take those trades that put probabilities in your favour...

In a public forum, anyone can talk, some genuinely, some with motives or others, simply plain idiots... Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff

Karmareal

19 posts

Posted by Karmareal > 2018-03-11 18:51 | Report Abuse

optimus smiling from heaven. karma slapped kyy and otb. kyy major wealth stuck inside jaks with boardroom tussle on-going. otb true colour revealed out by subscriber.

optimus 1 year anniversary. karma.

Karmareal

19 posts

Posted by Karmareal > 2018-03-11 18:51 | Report Abuse

optimus smiling from heaven. karma slapped kyy and otb. kyy major wealth stuck inside jaks with boardroom tussle on-going. otb true colour revealed out by subscriber.

optimus 1 year anniversary. karma.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 18:54 | Report Abuse

Walao ! Orang sudah naik heaven masih tak mau lepas....

3iii

12,794 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-03-11 18:55 |

Post removed.Why?

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2018-03-11 19:15 | Report Abuse

Come on guys, for RM1k per year, do you all expect OTB to manage your portfolio for you? As far as I understand, he's providing an advisory service, and portfolio management is still under your responsibility. If you want a fire-and-forget solution, you all can buy mutual funds and be happy with 6-7% return. For a RM1k fee, you all expect to beat the market without putting in any effort, gimme a break man, where got such thing.

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2018-03-11 19:22 | Report Abuse

Daer soo, u know i know there are some not satisfied from OTB sir services... that will be at individuals hand to forgive all keep complaining here.
OTB just a hardworking stock manager, he ain't god.

But, more are attacking OTB sir because of jeolousy i think...
Hope they will 高抬贵手 lo.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz