2 people like this.

399 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2018-09-29 10:36

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-09-10 09:54 | Report Abuse

Avoiding earthquake or natural disaster... The conditions are not available for everyone to move out before it happens and much depending on their own actions. Where do you want to hide since there are many natural disaster going to happen as predicted? ..bedsides earthquake, there are wild fire causes by weather changes, artic ice melting result sea level increase at faster paces...no ending as earth is not an heaven where you expect stability for long long time. If you accept the reality, you would have a peaceful mind, you won't care much whether it will happen or going to be happened.

≠==============

Precisely,

It is BY KNOWING THAT WE LIVE WITH CONFIDENCE

Like if you drive a fast car make sure your seat belt is working

If you go up in Airplane make sure got parachute

If go dive deep sea make sure got enough oxygen in the tank

If you live till 100 years old make sure you got enough savings to last that long without depending on children or welfare

SO THIS POST HELP IN 2 THINGS

1) MIGHT SAVE THOSE WHO AVOID EARTHQUAKE ZONES

2) SOME MIGHT GO TO HEAVEN IN STEAD OF HELL (www.chick.com)
09/09/2018 20:31

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-09-10 09:57 | Report Abuse

I heard someone said " why we delay our trip to heaven since it is so nice to live? why not decide it now." lolz

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 10:05 | Report Abuse

Good one

(One person's medicine may be another person's poison.......huh?

......to heaven or not?....hehe)

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 10:22 | Report Abuse

Up_down, we do not decide, the one above decide when the time comes for you and me. It's like the The Parable about the Ten Bridesmaids. Mat 25:1-10 At that time, the kingdom from heaven will be comparable to ten bridesmaids who took their oil lamps and went out to meet the groom. Now five of them were foolish, and five were wise, because when the foolish ones took their lamps, they didn't take any oil with them. But the wise ones took flasks of oil with their lamps. Since the groom was late, all of them became sleepy and lay down. But at midnight there came a shout: 'The groom is here! Come out to meet him!' Then all the bridesmaids woke up and got their lamps ready. But the foolish ones told the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out!' "But the wise ones replied, 'No There will never be enough for us and for you. You'd better go the the dealers and buy some for yourselves.' "While they were away buying it, the groom arrived, Those who were ready went with him into the wedding banquet, and the door was closed. Later, the other bridesmaids arrived and said, 'Lord, Lord, open up for us!' "But he replied, 'I tell all of you with certainty, I don't know you!"

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 11:28 | Report Abuse

waa calvintaneng sifu, U tok bible and share investing, dun make ppl confuse U use religion to make ppl trust you on the share selection oh.... your share pick may be wrong... so be careful...

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 11:40 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon to all who visit here,

Yes tksw

Nothing wrong in sharing religion & stocks

All are given brains to think & decide

So all must use your brains ok.

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 11:42 | Report Abuse

hoolahoo is correct

The life of each person is in the Hands of God

Only God can decide how long we should remain on earth

See

Hebrews 9:27-28 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 11:45 | Report Abuse

appoloang sifu, U dunno Christians are all sinners meh? If you see them bad, may be they already better than before. Those who think they are a saint by their good deeds can't possibly a Christian. Those veli bad one, confess and finally ask for salvation will be saved and their life will change. change beyond recognition oso got。。。https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-Z3_3eFO8

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 11:53 | Report Abuse

Up_Down sifu, you go first la...but how sure you can go heaven? it is not you to decide oh.... like come to this world, not your decision to make....

tksw

12,591 posts

Posted by tksw > 2018-09-10 12:01 | Report Abuse

Engineeringsifu, you mean hell can be medicine for another person arr? No way ler...hell is bad for sure else you call it heaven and not hell

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 12:45 | Report Abuse

tksw

I must thank you for this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-Z3_3eFO8

I only understand 50% to 60%

But i think this is one of the very best testimony from a Converted Great Gambling Tycoon.

I say "AMEN" to it

Yes this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-Z3_3eFO8

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-09-10 13:13 | Report Abuse

tksw. I did not say I would go heaven. I don’t know whether heaven or hell exists or not. It is entirely out of my real life experience. What I want is to focus my experience in this earth NOW. I am not interested to know where I go after the end of my life.

Posted by tksw > Sep 10, 2018 11:53 AM | Report Abuse

Up_Down sifu, you go first la...but how sure you can go heaven? it is not you to decide oh.... like come to this world, not your decision to make....

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-09-10 13:25 | Report Abuse

I have never said it can be decided entirely by us where we want to go out of this earth. It’s nothing more than a personal or collective belief. I am not saying no good for having such a belief but it’s out reach of our real experience in the earth.

Posted by hoolahoo > Sep 10, 2018 10:22 AM | Report Abuse

Up_down, we do not decide, the one above decide when the time comes for you and me. It's like the The Parable about the Ten Bridesmaids. Mat 25:1-10 At that time, the kingdom from heaven will be comparable to ten bridesmaids who took their oil lamps and went out to meet the groom. Now five of them were foolish, and five were wise, because when the foolish ones took their lamps, they didn't take any oil with them. But the wise ones took flasks of oil with their lamps. Since the groom was late, all of them became sleepy and lay down. But at midnight there came a shout: 'The groom is here! Come out to meet him!' Then all the bridesmaids woke up and got their lamps ready. But the foolish ones told the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out!' "But the wise ones replied, 'No There will never be enough for us and for you. You'd better go the the dealers and buy some for yourselves.' "While they were away buying it, the groom arrived, Those who were ready went with him into the wedding banquet, and the door was closed. Later, the other bridesmaids arrived and said, 'Lord, Lord, open up for us!' "But he replied, 'I tell all of you with certainty, I don't know you!"

Sslee

5,432 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-09-10 13:38 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
If you are interest in history you can read the below link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
And please note the last paragraph:
In contrast, Judaism rejects the belief that Jesus was the awaited Messiah, arguing that he did not fulfill Messianic prophecies, and was neither divine nor resurrected.[42]

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-03/cwru-tcb032116.php

Their research found that those with religious or spiritual beliefs appeared to suppress the brain network used for analytical thinking in order to engage the network for empathetic thinking. Equally, those who were non-religious showed they suppressed their empathetic thinking for analytical thinking.
Jack added, "Religion has no place telling us about the physical structure of the world; that's the business of science. Science should inform our ethical reasoning, but it cannot determine what is ethical or tell us how we should construct meaning and purpose in our lives."

Human are constantly searching for purpose in our lives and that purpose can only be fulfilled by religion beliefs. Thus all religions originated to serve the fulfillment of life purpose with good universal values. Only on the later parts conflict, vested interest and human needs of dominancy result in many human conflicts/wars in the name of religion.

As for me I quote:
“My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me my religion and respect for other people religions.
Now I join with my colleagues in celebrating their religion festivals. Carry out my earthly work ethically, fairly and honestly because I know one day I will be called to face my creator and be judged for my earthly conducts.”

我們奮鬥一生,帶不走一草一木。我們執著一生,帶不走一分虛榮愛慕。
For all the hard work we put in all our lives and for all the wealth, reputation and accolades that we so treasured in our lives, we will never be able to bring along with us when we depart from this world and our physical self will disappear from the universe without traces.

今生,無論貴賤貧富,總有一天都要走到這最後一步。到了天國,驀然回首,我們的這一生,形同虛度!!
In our lives, no matters whether we are rich or poor, we will face the same eventuality, i.e. come to the end of our journey some day. When you look back our lives from the other world, our past lives just like a vacuum in universe, gone without traces.

三千繁華,彈指剎那,百年之後,不過一捧黃沙。
In no times when we reach the end of our life journey, all the material aspect of our lives shall disintegrate and turn into a handful of yellow earth.

好好珍惜身邊的人,因為沒有下輩子的相識!好好感受生活的樂,因為轉瞬就即逝!好好體會生命的每一天,因為只有今生,沒有來世。
Treasure the people close to you in life as it is fate that brings you all together as you will not have a second chance.
Try your best to live a happy life every single day because before you realize it, we have reached the end of our journey.
Try you best to experience the everyday life as we only have the current life, there will not be a second life.

所以,從現在起,我們要用心生活,天天開心快樂就好。
So from now onwards, we must live a purposeful and happy life.

請善待每個人,因為沒有下輩子。
So we shall treat everyone with kindness as there is no next life to be kind to others.

Thank you

Posted by William Chong > 2018-09-10 14:11 | Report Abuse

why god create satan?

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 14:31 | Report Abuse

Sslee, kindly read my earlier post:
Posted by hoolahoo > Sep 10, 2018 09:25 AM | Report Abuse X

Good morning all. Yes Celvin I agree with you that Christians have their duty to help save others from their sins. Who do not wants to save their love ones from hell? We believed because we are heard His call and experienced Jesus in our lives. I just want to share one of my many encounters with the Jesus at work.
Just try to cut a story short, a friend told us that he was a good person leading a good family life with parents, siblings, wife and kids. One day he was involved in RTA (road traffic accident) and ended up in the EMD (Emergency Medical Department) of the General Hospital. He did not want to die as he was still young and had a wife and children to take care. He remembered during the emergency resuscitation that he blacked out and saw himself passing through a complete dark place. He kept calling out to Buddha for help as he was a Buddhist. Not long after that he saw Buddha and asked, "Buddha, please save me, I have always been a good person doing charity and helping others in need when opportunity presents itself." But Buddha replied, "Didn't you see I can't even help myself, I have died too and is here. But I know someone who can help you. He is just ahead and you will meet him." Surely not long on his way he saw a bright light and suddenly he woke up and saw himself in the emergency ward with ventilation machine to ventilate his breathing. After his full recovery and returned home, he celebrated with his family and friends for being alive. After that he search for the true saviour began. He searched in the churches finally found the person with the wings in the RC church (the angel). He told his story to his family, parents and siblings and they all converted to Christianity. Heb 4:7 "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts."

As we all are sinners because of our venial, mortal and inherited sins. Doing good does not absolve our previous sins. Also we cannot be sure that we will go to heaven simply we cannot guarantee that we will not sin against God and Heaven again. Who can intercede for our sins? No other God say it clearly he can absolve our sins except Jesus. "John 14:6 I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me."

You may study anything about any religion but if you did not encounter your god personally then your god is not a living God, it is non existent or fictitious. Then it is like you say it is just your brain playing trick on you used for war etc.

I salute to Calvin for his sharings on religion even though he only specializes in share investing. Refer to ISV 2Cor 11:19 "Did I (Calvin) commit a sin when I humbled myself by proclaiming to you the gospel of God free of charge, so that you could be exalted?"

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 14:48 | Report Abuse

Early christians the church said sun goes around the earth, bible tells u how to go to heaven but dont know how heaven goes. Earth 6 thousand years old according to christian believe,total ignorent.

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 15:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by William Chong > Sep 10, 2018 02:11 PM | Report Abuse

why god create satan?

God never created satan or any man evil. Like men, God created angels but some angels also rebelled and turn against God. The Bible only mentions the names of four angels from the countless millions that have been created. They are, Gabrielle, whose name means, "God is Mighty", Michael, whose name means, "Like God", Raphael, whose name means, "God Heals", and Lucifer, whose name means, "Light Bearer". All of them were created good!

It was Lucifer who rebelled against God and who through pride, coveted the Throne of God and the worship that belonged to God alone. This resulted in a mighty war in Heaven. Lucifer, along with one third of the angelic host was defeated by the Archangel Michael and was cast down from Heaven to the earth where he became known as "Satan", a name which literally means; "Adversary" as well as "Devil", which means, "Accuser of the brethren." So as you know, Lucifer will always wants all men to accompany him to hell and destroy God's plan of salvation promised to men through one person - Jesus son of God.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:10 | Report Abuse

God is beyond time(out of time), u know what it means, time has a start and end, whatever had happened and those going to happened had already happened. So everything is creation of God, many will say why God u create this, why u let this happened.... . I think the reason to all these questions lies with is this reality REAL? and why this reality was created in the first place and what are you and what are we.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:11 | Report Abuse

when u have answer to what i had raised u will know why all these had to happened. Don't ask me WHY bcoz i would like to know the ans too

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 15:14 | Report Abuse

Those earlier scripts were great 'science' of their era

......but more than 95% of the points and ideas have been proven to be wrong and absurd.....

WHY ?

(HINT: 50% of what the gurus teach you....... over the next five years will be wrong............

.........hence is improtant for medium term survival.......master half will do....

....but which half....

for lifelong........just take everyhing eith a pinch of salt....

......elternatively......keep delearning....and relearn new concept every now and then

most important skills.......not cultivated in our edu system...

sad.....period)

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 15:25 | Report Abuse

If you all do not know how hell is...Bible give you a glimpse of it. Read the parable of the rich man and a beggar Lazarus Luk 16:20 A beggar named Lazarus, who was covered with sores, was brought to his gate. 21 He was always trying to satisfy his hunger with what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs used to come and lick his sores. 22 "One day, the beggar died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. 16:23 In the afterlife, where he was in constant torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus by his side, 24 So he shouted, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me! Send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water to cool off my tongue, because I am suffering in this fire.'25 "But Abraham said,'My child, remember that during your lifetime you received blessings, while Lazarus received hardships. But now he is being comforted here, while you suffer. 27. "The rich man said, 'Then I beg you, father send Lazarus to my father's house 28 because I have five brothers to warn them, so that they won't end up in this place of torture too.'

http://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-hell

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:30 | Report Abuse

hell is a state of consciouness, it seems when u moved on from current state to next state, there's some sort of amplifications(many times) of the pains or whatever u have done or experienced in your current state.

Sslee

5,432 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-09-10 15:31 | Report Abuse

Dear hoolahoo,
I already quote;
“My SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar had taught me my religion and respect for other people religions.
Now I join with my colleagues in celebrating their religion festivals. Carry out my earthly work ethically, fairly and honestly because I know one day I will be called to face my creator and be judged for my earthly conducts.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/sharing-heaven-with-serial-killers/

If that is your belief, I respect your belief but to each his own. Your heaven is not my heaven.

Thank you

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:32 | Report Abuse

why i used state and not place? Bcoz i suspect the reality(space and time) that we experienced is not REAL. There's no space at all, nothing exist.

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 15:33 | Report Abuse

baskoro1965 Early christians the church said sun goes around the earth, bible tells u how to go to heaven but dont know how heaven goes. Earth 6 thousand years old according to christian believe,total ignorent.
10/09/2018 14:48

Bible proves earth is round

See

https://creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2018-09-10 15:35 | Report Abuse

Quantum physics & consciousness

https://youtu.be/HiAj7S6ko9Q

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:36 | Report Abuse

if is a top graded illusion, u think what type of characteristic it would have.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 15:36 | Report Abuse

Wrong.......spherical to be exact (else may be misleading)

hoolahoo

126 posts

Posted by hoolahoo > 2018-09-10 15:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by hollandking > Sep 10, 2018 03:10 PM | Report Abuse

God is beyond time(out of time), u know what it means, time has a start and end, whatever had happened and those going to happened had already happened. So everything is creation of God, many will say why God u create this, why u let this happened.... . I think the reason to all these questions lies with is this reality REAL? and why this reality was created in the first place and what are you and what are we.

hollandking
2386 posts
Posted by hollandking > Sep 10, 2018 03:11 PM | Report Abuse

when u have answer to what i had raised u will know why all these had to happened. Don't ask me WHY bcoz i would like to know the ans too

Jeremiah 31:3 even says, “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you.” The Bible clearly states that God doesn’t even enjoy a wicked person’s death. Ezekiel 33:11 says, “...'As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live...For why should you die, O house of Israel?’”

Men sinned from one person's disobedience through Adam and salvation was brought to mankind also through one man's obedience - Jesus son of God.

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 15:38 | Report Abuse

Sslee Dear all,
If you are interest in history you can read the below link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
And please note the last paragraph:
In contrast, Judaism rejects the belief that Jesus was the awaited Messiah, arguing that he did not fulfill Messianic prophecies, and was neither divine nor resurrected.[42]

Precisely the Jews did not believe that Jesus was their Messiah that they crucified Him.

But the Bible Prophesied Jesus' Coming in 2 Phases

In the First Phase The Jews rejected Jesus as Messiah

But in the 2nd Coming of Jesus the Jews will receive Jesus as their Messiah & will also weep bitterly

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/all-israel-will-be-saved

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:41 | Report Abuse

the answer to the illusion lies within, not outside, u have to search your consciousness. BCOZ IF whatever you see or experience is an illusion, no matter how you search, there's nothing UNLESS the design itself has a path from where outside can lead to INSIDE. While is hard to fathom but is still possible, is just a matter of how things are designed, the one who set the rules.

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 15:44 | Report Abuse

hollandking hell is a state of consciouness, it seems when u moved on from current state to next state, there's some sort of amplifications(many times) of the pains or whatever u have done or experienced in your current state.
10/09/2018 15:30

See this message on hell by Dr John Sung

http://www.webrevival.net/john_sung_library/A_CHRISTIAN_IN_HELL.php

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 15:47 | Report Abuse

And This One by W P Nicholson

http://www.wicketgate.co.uk/issue75/e75_2.html

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:50 | Report Abuse

First, when we think about how God judged ppl , what he do, how gigantic he is, are we looking at from the point of a HUMAN view? I give u an example.

If you look at the aliens in movies, you will see they all have body, heads, limbs,eyes something like the design of a human. What we think of how an alien looked is based on our knowledge of what we see and experienced in the world. Similarly, many of us think how God do things and God is based on our mind capability, so it means what we are able to understand is very limited. I agree, we can't understand God, unless God gift us that ability to peek into what is. So to understand something so complicated, we need to be upgraded and that is a GIFT

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 15:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin,there is nobody ever got nobel price for science using bible or other holy scriptures. Once science discovers reality and they could not deny the thuth of science they will look into scriptures to find some verses then try to make as though it is written in scriptures. e=mc2 can u find in bible?

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-09-10 15:53 | Report Abuse

You don't have wings, u can't fly, no matter how u tried, unless u r upgraded.
As a human, we can't breath in water unless we are upgraded. Is the same thing, our mind is very limited and to go beyond that, it need to be upgraded not on our own but through external force

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 15:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks to their holy status...........survive to these days.... 

....but 'evolved' form continue to threaten the existence of older versions..... 

( if religion were Homo habilis........science........sapiens.... 

......if loss of ability to synthesize vitamin C had hastened our evolution to pinnacle........(at the expense of lots of degenerative diseases, of course) 

......it is the detachment from 'being sacred/holy' help accelerating science knowledge growth 

How aggressive should kids of today be forced to learn both .... 

......'habilis' and 'sapiens' versions 

and not to get confused.... 

......or develop a split mind 

.....and guess what the economic impact would be....... 

if a significant tax payers' money being channeled to the 'habilis' cultivation?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:02 | Report Abuse

If got limited budget...

....would you split to both versions

fund the old version

....or.....

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 16:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by baskoro1965 > Sep 10, 2018 03:53 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin,there is nobody ever got nobel price for science using bible or other holy scriptures. Once science discovers reality and they could not deny the thuth of science they will look into scriptures to find some verses then try to make as though it is written in scriptures. e=mc2 can u find in bible?

No. The Bible is not a book of science. But true science agrees with the Bible

Example is the mention of Human Thumb Print as A Way to identify a man

No 2 thumb prints are the same even though there are more than 7 billion people on earth

See

http://www.biblestudyresources.org/bible-contains-foreknowledge-of-science.html

And the hand

https://rcg.org/realtruth/articles/091207-003-science.html

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:08 | Report Abuse

(exactly.... the earlier version of science.....no?)

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 16:19 | Report Abuse

So why bible did not tell about this before,but after scientist publish their finding then u say its in the bible.u are reading the bible every day but u could not reveal abut it to the worlld..if u reveal about this 2000years ago,we would have computers etc long time ago.

Junichiro

2,051 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2018-09-10 16:22 | Report Abuse

Albert Einstein once said: "if there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism".

The Buddha walked the Earth before Christ. His awakened insight enabled him to realize that the Earth bears the same shape as that of an Amala Fruit.

Posted by baskoro1965 > 2018-09-10 16:24 | Report Abuse

Science did not agree with bible, bible agrees with science.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:24 | Report Abuse

The amazing holy scripts of the past might have told everything from psychology to physics.......

subtly.......in the 'way' pertaining to that period

calvintaneng

54,911 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-09-10 16:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by baskoro1965 > Sep 10, 2018 04:19 PM | Report Abuse

So why bible did not tell about this before,but after scientist publish their finding then u say its in the bible.u are reading the bible every day but u could not reveal abut it to the worlld..if u reveal about this 2000years ago,we would have computers etc long time ago.

ALL THE SECRETS ARE CONCEALED IN GOD'S WORD. IT IS OUR PRIVILEGE TO SEARCH THEM OUT. Until Today The Bible still got news newer than tomorrow's newspaper (THE BIBLE IS THE LIVING TRUTH)

New International Version
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

New Living Translation
It is God's privilege to conceal things and the king's privilege to discover them.

English Standard Version
It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.

Berean Study Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out.

New American Standard Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

King James Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

Christian Standard Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to investigate a matter.

Contemporary English Version
God is praised for being mysterious; rulers are praised for explaining mysteries.

Good News Translation
We honor God for what he conceals; we honor kings for what they explain.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to investigate a matter.

International Standard Version
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the glory of kings to investigate a matter.

NET Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of a king to search out a matter.

New Heart English Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
It is the glory of God that hides the word, and the glory of the King that seeks for the word.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
It is the glory of God to hide things but the glory of kings to investigate them.

JPS Tanakh 1917
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

New American Standard 1977
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Jubilee Bible 2000
It is the glory of God to conceal the word, but the honour of kings is to search out the word.

King James 2000 Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

American King James Version
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

American Standard Version
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Douay-Rheims Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal the word, and the glory of kings to search out the speech.

Darby Bible Translation
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; but the glory of kings is to search out a thing.

English Revised Version
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Young's Literal Translation
The honour of God is to hide a thing, And the honour of kings to search out a matter.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:26 | Report Abuse

There......the mother of science...

....when man got told to search out

haha

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:31 | Report Abuse

(yet paradoxically not questionable..........)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-10 16:32 | Report Abuse

....because high uo there........of the status of a parent...

or its holiness?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz