Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip 2019-07-08 12:14

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-07-08 06:49 | Report Abuse

Hi, serious question, if you have the ability to pick a winning stock in 5 minutes, why do classes? As I find teaching classes very mafan and not as money making as spending time researching winning stocks and just invest capital behind it.

If you have a successful and tracked portfolio I'm sure it is very easy to get high networth investors to put capital to invest directly, get a bank beards license ( it's only 500k to get the management license) and open up direct collection team for you to invest large capital

I think it boils down to do you have a track record, and what is your shareholdings portfolio. Do you reveal that in your classes?

I am searching for a capable trading house with a proven track record (>8 years track record of long term successful trading portfolio). I am willing to invest 500k-1M if the technical analysis and trading portfolio has shown growth and good long term profits.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

21 July 2019

How to pick a winning stock in just 5 minutes

Location : ITPA, Persiaran Mahsuri, Bayan Lepas, 11900, Pulau Pinang

Time : 2.00pm - 4.00pm

Registration Link : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-pick-a-winning-stock-in-just-5-minutes-registration-64661484240

Posted by Mr Jho Sailang Petron & GCB > 2019-07-08 06:58 | Report Abuse

you can't even spell trainer properly. Scam. Period

Posted by StallionInvestment > 2019-07-08 07:07 | Report Abuse

Thank for raising up the question. Just a clarification. I am educator not fund manager. If you are seeking for knowledge, I am here to provide it to you. Mr Jho do mind your word as i never scam anyone. I never promise lucrative return or perform any fund management to cheat people. For your information, i was ex investment trainer under a stock broking firm. So,dont mix up the role of fund manager or educator. If anyone of you are looking fund management legally, you can either go to mplusonline as they provide discretionary fund management services or alternatively you can invest into unit trust that let license fund manager to do their job.

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-07-08 08:12 | Report Abuse

I see, so your pick a winning stock in 5 minutes class is also from an educational standpoint and not based on real results of past returns?

Ok noted and thanks for spending your time to reply. Have a great day.

P.s. I do hope you will change your class titles as it sounds very sensational and easily confused old men like me. It sounds like a easy, consistent way to make money.

Posted by StallionInvestment > 2019-07-08 08:20 | Report Abuse

Philip, i do hope you drop by for my upcoming preview to understand better to judge does my method work or not. I am not saying my method 100% profitable but if this method got 70%-80% to picking up the right winning stock with a proper trading plan.

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-07-08 08:45 | Report Abuse

Hi I am currently based in Sabah. As you can see from my portfolio page I keep a concentrated long term approach to my investments. I am interested in learning the latest knowledge from technical analysis ( I have been trying TA since 1996, but since 2007 I have been using munger's mental model to method is of qualitative analysis instead of just quantitative).

I maintain my portfolio here.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp

I am very interested in your 70%- 80% pickup of right winning stock with a proper trading plan. Are you able to share your portfolio for you claims as well during your classes? I would like to study your picks and your mindset in making them.

Posted by StallionInvestment > 2019-07-08 09:58 | Report Abuse

Philip, the approach i am teaching is for short term trading. I will reveal 1 of the method. Then you follow the trading rules and find out the accuracy rate on your own. Kindly provide me your email so that i can send you the info.

Posted by (US/CHN trade war doesn't matter) Philip > 2019-07-08 12:14 | Report Abuse

Meaning you will not show your own trading portfolio? I see. Great and thanks noted.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz