3 people like this.

75 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2020-05-15 08:31

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-14 09:01 | Report Abuse

Over the years I have bought a lot of classes and subscriptions from many frauds and fake sifus. Suffice to say, and have spent a lot of money on classes. I have built a series of red flags to define this frauds. You can use it to evaluate before you buy classes, it has been very effective for me.

Kcchongnz fulfills every criteria.

1. Self promotion. Either by talking bad about other investors ( in this case KYY and myself), writing articles by referencing super investor methodology ( without the same results), etc.
2. No history of results. Almost every subscription classes I went to ( receipt for 2, who are now my investing partners), they will keep talking about stock picks analysis, but have no record of long term multiple year portfolios.
3. Very defensive when questioned on results. They spout things like comparing sausages etc but do not consider the importance of such. If you think about it qualitatively, who cares about the GREAT STORIES written, but the financial reports and returns? But almost all frauds are unable to keep a portfolio: because they have none. They take it as a personal affront instead.
4. Never looking back and studying his poor investments or selling activities. Selling is just as important as buying. Since frauds are just about selling stock picks and successes, they never understand the importance of learning from bad choices. You never see them studying or writing articles about their investment mistakes or their losses or selling prices.
5. Income sources. If you notice that they sell a lot of other supplementary products like subscription classes, stock pick services, book selling, e-book etc, they very rarely manage funds or are good enough at stock picking to live entirely off of it.
6. DIWORSIFICATION. Generally, most top investors have a tight investing policy of diversification. The number of stocks invested should coincide with the capital at hand, due to liquidity. Peter lynch is a brilliant individual, but he had to buy many stocks due to the mutual fund capital flowing in. His results despite the ever growing mutual fund capital is nothing short of amazing. Most frauds promote a lot of stocks picks because it is the only way to drum up interest and sales. It becomes very boring to keep buying the same stocks year after year, which many frauds have no idea about. There are limited good companies to invest in out there, despite the thousands available.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2020-05-14 09:02 | Report Abuse

"I would say a valuation of a company selling eggs, surimi, palm oil, things in a convenient stores selling at a PE even at of 50 (not to say 60) is way too rich. As a matter of fact, most super investors in the world would say that. Affirmative. It would be a very bad deal for me to buy it.

S tell me, can its profit double the next year, and what about the next? And why do you think at PE 60 for the kinds of business in QL, that it is still a good buy? A good buy even at PE 100? and how you justify it with some numbers? Or your great stories is good enough?

Why say things like everyone is different, but bash me directly?"

So, the problem is above? Someone sharing that a stock is overvalued with some good reasoning and you considered it as a bashing of yourself? And you will start to even attack him personally?

OMG. What kind of character are you?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-14 09:18 | Report Abuse

So yes, I believe I am very good at analysis and understanding business ( and people) to find the inconsistencies.

I also understand the importance of maintaining a portfolio, not to show sausages, but to track my own results, failures, successes in a very fair way for readers out there.

KYY puts his heart on the table, every success every failure. We can and should respect that.

Trolls like sslee and i3lurker are those with promoting articles or taking bad about everything, but looking at their promote stock performance, based on financial results one knows to take them seriously or not.

As for kcchongz, I believe I have had done enough explanation. He is someone I used to think was a reliable sifu on i3 with good writings.

Then when I saw his article dont buy stock picks services ( but he himself had done it for multiple years) I felt sick to my stomach.

This is the last comment I will leave on any of his articles.

I believe the results of QL and Topglove during this crisis ( both pe50+ stocks) and the subsequent margin fuelled purchases into Pchem during the crisis has shown the validity of my words over his articles.

Actions speak louder than words.

I have sold almost half of the stock split shares of topglove this year, and I still have as much in value as last year before splits.

Well written articles, stock pick subscription services and book sales pale in comparison to investment results.

For once why doesn't those investment book attach his the meat of the annual reports in his book? His past 10 year results, the balance sheet, the returns?

http://csinvesting.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/The-Superinvestors-of-Graham-and-Doddsville-by-Warren-Buffett.pdf

This is one of the few blog articles that Warren wrote: what did he concentrate on?

RESULTS.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-14 09:31 | Report Abuse

Attacking you personally would be to call you names and laughing at your investments.

I HUMBLY BEG YOUR FORGIVENESS FOR EXPOSING YOUR INCONSISTENCIES AS AN INVESTOR, STOCK SUBSCRIPTION SELLER AND FICTIONAL BOOK WRITER.

I did have to learn a lesson myself, by exposing Ricky yeoh, Jon choivo and kcchongnz credibility by highlighting the lack of a results based approach to writing, they have written substantially less. This is both good and bad for the i3 community.

It would be like my criticizing Mary buffett for her speaking tour, her 3 bestsellers on investing by asking a simple question: if we removed the buffett daughter in law tag, what would are your portfolio returns over the last 10 years?

That would be wrong and hurtful.

I humbly apologize kcchongnz.

I stop now before I do more damage to the community.

I was about to write an article on your stock picks over the last 6-7 years as many have emailed to me their experiences with your subscription and portfolio returns. I have built an entire portfolio results analysis.

But in the end, I no longer think it is right or worth it. The MCO is about fixing problems, not expanding them. DK66 and teoct did teach me a few good lessons.

Have a good weekend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, the problem is above? Someone sharing that a stock is overvalued with some good reasoning and you considered it as a bashing of yourself? And you will start to even attack him personally?

OMG. What kind of character are you?

Sslee

4,859 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-14 10:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Do not take me and i3lurker seriously, we just have some fun making comments to past the time.

You are a great man and mean well but you always have this compulsive personality with excessive concern with orderliness, perfectionism, result oriented, mental and interpersonal control and a need for control over one's environment, which interferes with flexibility, openness to experience and different of opinions.

You are only second to Simon Cowell who is paid millions as talents judge for his sharp tongue, judgmental abusive style, making direct cutting comment that hurt and sometimes insulting contestants.

Remember i3 is an open forum and stand for independent, intelligent and informed thus everyone with or without proven results are welcome to post their diverse comments/blogs so that readers can make their own intelligent and informed/misinformed decision.

You will be most welcome if you can controlled your compulsion that everyone posted their blogs here must show their result. Be less judgmental and embrace diversity and encourage more people to write in whatever topic in their mind so that they can better articulate their thoughts become a better writers and a better man thus a better world.

Thank you

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-14 12:33 | Report Abuse

Sslee, I have zero issue with individuals posting their articles. Look at teoct, even though he writes articles decrying QL, I gave him a like and even started a position in the China milk industry.

What I have zero patience for is those who keep writing articles and repeating my investments are bad just because they are pe50.

So if you are able to write great stories, if you don't post your results to match the blogs articles I have no issue whatsoever.

But insulting others and commenting on their stock picks at the same time to push their own agenda, I find that repulsive. For those that seek to gain credit by discrediting others, I found it important to scuttlebutt and understand the confidence from where their investment theories lie.

Like yourself, I would not bother to comment at all, but for the fact that you seem to like defending INSAS not by commenting on INSAS share price, it's growth in earnings and returns in the long run, but by commenting on QL, gkent and Pchem results instead.

I don't mind these discussions, but in the end it has to be based on the reality of financial results, and I believe my pe50+ stocks in QL and topglove by now ( held over a very long time) should have expanded by now the concept of understanding businesses instead of just using pe, net assets and debt as a means of validating the long term performance of a company.

Flexibility yes, openness yes, but in finance and investing it is a very dangerous weapon if used without understanding.

If someone told you they can fly, and they can teach you or to fly, and all you have to do is buy a book and jump out the window and you can fly as well.

My recommendation is to ask him to show you that he can actually fly first before jumping out that window.

If you do not agree that having a portfolio is paramount in investing in someone's advice, I can give you 4 fund managers that have approached me to manage my money recently and their articles and prospectus. You can choose any one of them. After that I will give you their portfolio results and you can see which articles you loved best and if their 5 year results matched their words.

Thank you.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 12:51 | Report Abuse

pretence.......cari makan got to pretend more than non cari makan.....

not polite to break someone rice bowl or only right to speak your mind.........................

I know who I am and what I am............and I am water.......

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 12:54 | Report Abuse

I am no one's teacher to fly in stock market and have no intention to be. And I am water.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 13:05 | Report Abuse

today, it really shows........

Gloves for pros ....... Top Glove, Harta , Supermax.......Division 1

and then there are gloves for the rest...........Division 2

same thing here....

Before Philips, all the famous people here are division 2 players and many flying Bufalo flags.......

Should be believe what they say or what they do?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 13:09 | Report Abuse

kc like to fly Buffalo flags while promoting retail shares.........any way, this is i3, a retail place.........

cannot sell ice to eskimos, so must sell retail shares while flying the Bufalo flags.............

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 14:30 | Report Abuse

although both aim to make money, there are the retail and the institutions.........they come from different directions and different audience.

and then , there is a third category. The authors of popular books, circuit speakers, the course lecturers. These are the....Do as I say but don't do as I do people...that is why there are the , you must do your homework and The final decision is yours people.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 14:36 | Report Abuse

bufalo flags are flags people wave for respectability.

beyond that......it is do your homework and final decision is yours.

$ billion industry.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-05-14 14:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,859 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-14 14:59 | Report Abuse

Haha
Qqq3 also forget easily that one upon a time he promoted JAKS and SENDAI day and night with Sailang and Margin Finance that prompt KCChong to warn i3readers the pitfalls investing in JAKS and SENDAI with Sailang, Margin Finance and blindly follow superinvestor KYY.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 15:01 | Report Abuse

why can't I promote Jaks and Sendai?

I am a trader.........for a trader, any thing also can do, good , bad, ugly all I also can do....its just timing for me.....

Its just a game, a share like any of the other 2000 shares......

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 15:05 | Report Abuse

raid.........and your approach to stock market? Sure die.

Sslee

4,859 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-14 15:20 | Report Abuse

Haha qqq3,
Last time you are KYY sidekick and only promote KYY stocks.
Now you are much better to promote Karim X factor and glove stocks.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 15:26 | Report Abuse

gloves? I see the brilliance in KYY just when the whole world was attacking him because he said he lost money..........

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/qqq33333333/2020-04-23-story-h1506080957-The_brilliance_of_KYY.jsp

I knew then , people should see the brilliance in kyy and in years to come will see the brilliance in qqq for writing that piece........

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-14 15:28 | Report Abuse

but as of yesterday, KYY is alone in gloves..........I left already.........

Sslee

4,859 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-14 15:39 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Thank you for offering me the 4 fund managers that have approached you to manage your money recently to mange my money.

I afraid the 4 fund managers will laugh at my little sausage “kacang putih” fund size. My investment is just for fun as long as I can get return more the FD rate and I actually waiting patiently for discount day sales to collect some of your recommended stocks.

Thank you

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-14 17:08 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, don't need you to teach me to buy and sell stocks.

You hold star too long I already laughing lo. Sslee already sold with 50% profit but small volume. I sold at 30% profit but much larger volume.

My topglove sales the more I sell the more the value keep going up, but don't worry, my profit in one year already 60+% for a pe50 stock.

But traders like you, kcchongnz, choivo and Ricky yeoh will never buy a pe50 stock right?

I already hold Topglove for 10 years lo, in all that time the share price going up steadily based on performance. Now the price is going up is based on speculation, I think I will keep to my own methods and sell off slowly.

Your sapura energy until now how come not yet reach rm3 one? Your NETX how come until now still not yet 8 cents one?

You still got money buy glove stocks?

>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > May 14, 2020 2:41 PM | Report Abuse

Then there is a fourth category a sohai who complaining on everything including a good guy who write a book....in the course of this sohai keep complaining...he over look opportunity & lost focus on the art of making monies loh....!!

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2020-05-14 17:17 | Report Abuse

Jokers & idiots are now flooded in every forums of i3 & these jokers will never recognize the good & positive sides of the other person, they are normally acting like a Stock God, if not Stock King.

More importantly, their opinions are always the highest among all, either you agreed with them, or else your opinion will be classified as rubbish by them.

Pity kcchong & OTB.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2020-05-14 17:19 | Report Abuse

By the way, it is nothing wrong to always do your homeworks, is there anything to argue?

It is the issue of CLASS, LOW CLASS OF ALL IDIOTS & JOKERS.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-05-15 08:31 | Report Abuse

Do not overlook or discount sapnrg mah...!!
It may rebound few 100% anytime with recovering oil price loh...!!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > May 14, 2020 5:08 PM | Report Abuse

Don't worry, don't need you to teach me to buy and sell stocks.

You hold star too long I already laughing lo. Sslee already sold with 50% profit but small volume. I sold at 30% profit but much larger volume.

My topglove sales the more I sell the more the value keep going up, but don't worry, my profit in one year already 60+% for a pe50 stock.

But traders like you, kcchongnz, choivo and Ricky yeoh will never buy a pe50 stock right?

I already hold Topglove for 10 years lo, in all that time the share price going up steadily based on performance. Now the price is going up is based on speculation, I think I will keep to my own methods and sell off slowly.

Your sapura energy until now how come not yet reach rm3 one? Your NETX how come until now still not yet 8 cents one?

You still got money buy glove stocks?

>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > May 14, 2020 2:41 PM | Report Abuse

Then there is a fourth category a sohai who complaining on everything including a good guy who write a book....in the course of this sohai keep complaining...he over look opportunity & lost focus on the art of making monies loh....!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz