Be the first to like this.

200 comment(s). Last comment by stockfreak 2022-03-15 14:44

Posted by jonnyjonny64 > 2022-03-07 12:53 | Report Abuse

F*ck Putin, thats all

Posted by prejeuma > 2022-03-07 13:23 | Report Abuse

Life is a journey, you don?t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
Others laughed at me as crazy, I laughed at others and couldn't see through.
https://www.procontentweb.com

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-07 13:27 | Report Abuse

Today Ukraine, tomorrow europe! There's no limit to madman thirst for power! It's Putin against the rest of the world!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-07 13:29 | Report Abuse

Yeah, so US and EU 'considering' banning Russia crude oil! I mean, what the heck! Putin already threatening you! Just do it! Just get it done with! Ban Russia crude oil immediately!

Lewis Lee

1,598 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2022-03-07 14:26 | Report Abuse

I suggest political-biased & ignorant Uncle KYY shall do more research or read more history books before he embarrased himself with his kinder-garden-political views again and again .... !
can you write more on share investment ? That's your expertise

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-07 14:39 | Report Abuse

Ignorance or knowledgeable don’t give you a right to invade another smaller country

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-07 14:40 | Report Abuse

Russia invades Ukraine because it was part of the Soviet Union before.

After you have read this article, I hope you have a better understanding of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

Answer : Yeah, totally agree with Grandpa Koon! We should invade Singapore as well as it was part of Malaysia 50 years ago!

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-07 14:41 | Report Abuse

Sure why not
Since they also love nasi lemak and roti canai, they are very culturally similar to us
So based on Putin and China’s justification, it’s ok to invade Singapore

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-07 14:41 | Report Abuse

So you see, there's a difference between a sane man and a madman! Taiwan is indeed part of China, there's no doubt about it! But Ukraine, that's totally different story! It's a sovereign country which was given independence by former Soviet!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-07 14:42 | Report Abuse

Going by Grandpa Koon logic, it's better for Singapore to accept Malaysia invasion!

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-03-07 15:43 | Report Abuse

Yeah, Many naive people in Malaysia of Chinese descendants. Malaysia invade Singapore ? Malaysia use what to invade Singapore? Singapore needed ONE week to destroy whole JB/KL like what happen to cities in Ukraine. By that time Malaysian will be refugees to Thailand and Indonesia.

ahbah

6,033 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-03-07 15:46 | Report Abuse

Let us have peace, please.

Posted by trading2019 > 2022-03-07 15:46 | Report Abuse

The last 2 world wars started in Europe. Hence the next world war will come from Europe as well. World War 3 is coming.

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-07 15:53 | Report Abuse

Thanks to China for bankrolling Russia’s bombs

LeonXx9

136 posts

Posted by LeonXx9 > 2022-03-07 15:53 | Report Abuse

Peace to the world.

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-03-07 15:58 | Report Abuse

Air combat aircraft Malaysia 44 vs Singapore 119. Main battle tank Malaysia 64 vs Singapore 100. Corvette warships 4 vs 6 singapore. Submarine 2 Malaysia vs 4 singapore. Malaysia want to fight Singapore ! May be Malaysia PM has to knee down first.

Poji Zol

52 posts

Posted by Poji Zol > 2022-03-07 16:39 | Report Abuse

Don't talk nonsense... why Malaysia want to invade Singapore? We are better off being good neighbors. Do business together and makes lots of money. Malaysia don't gain anything from annexing Singapore and Singapore also will lose a lot from unstable Malaysia if they invade Malaysia.

beinvested

2,367 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2022-03-07 16:56 | Report Abuse

What we have learned?

Don't go to somebody's neighbour house to instigate a conflict because when the irritated man taking action, those clowns can not help but watching from afar ...bloody war.

sensonic

690 posts

Posted by sensonic > 2022-03-07 17:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by warrenchok90 > 2022-03-07 17:13 | Report Abuse

sensonic... the most scary thing if after you bought it cheap and it goes cheaper and cheaper everyday

Tiger62

1,902 posts

Posted by Tiger62 > 2022-03-07 17:27 | Report Abuse

Ukraine became the victim of two super power block struggle to gain control of the world military might.

GSoros

18 posts

Posted by GSoros > 2022-03-08 02:44 | Report Abuse

If there is an agreement made and promised with you, after sometime I tell you it's not valid and you can go walk it off because I am the boss. I guess you will get pissed as Putin as well hahaha...

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-08 07:21 | Report Abuse

After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Ukraine held about one third of the Soviet nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at the time, as well as significant means of its design and production.[2] 130 UR-100N intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) with six warheads each, 46 RT-23 Molodets ICBMs with ten warheads apiece, as well as 33 heavy bombers, totaling approximately 1,700 warheads remained on Ukrainian territory.

Budapest Memorandum

Main article: Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances
On December 5, 1994 the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, Britain and the United States signed a memorandum to provide Ukraine with security assurances in connection with its accession to the NPT as a non-nuclear weapon state.
Confirm the following:

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-08 07:22 | Report Abuse

Didn’t stop Russia invading Crimea in 2014.

Posted by meridian33 > 2022-03-08 09:16 | Report Abuse

A better explanation of the Russian Ukraine war by a USA professor, he actually explained it earlier in his 2015 lecture at the Chicago University, this link is an updated summary. https://youtu.be/rMzZ_lVHv_A

Pinky

3,209 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2022-03-08 15:05 | Report Abuse

I would like to set up camp and have a barbeque in front of Unker KYY's home, with the BBQ smoke constantly blowing in the direction of his home, while me and my friends keep ogling at his wife/daughter/daughter-in-law/granddaughter.

I did not trespass into his home, I'm doing it right in front of his home. It's public road.

This is what NATO is doing to Putin.

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-08 15:23 | Report Abuse

So because of that, he has every right to shoot your parents and kids??

Pinky

3,209 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2022-03-08 16:18 | Report Abuse

U stare at my family.

I warn u.

U sit right next to my wife.

I warn u again.

U place your face at my wife's cleavage.

Warn u or punch u? U say la.

GSoros

18 posts

Posted by GSoros > 2022-03-08 20:19 | Report Abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
not even close, it's something way back that cause all this

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-03-08 22:47 | Report Abuse

A Very good link by GSoros.
A very Intellectual talk by Vladimir Pozner in 2018 (4 fakking years ago).

8888_

2,919 posts

Posted by 8888_ > 2022-03-09 10:41 | Report Abuse

Actually M'sia is net gainer because oil and CPO shoot up.

enning22

2,867 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2022-03-09 11:53 | Report Abuse

best time to eliminate dictatorial regime like Putin"s gang and xi"s gang.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-09 13:02 | Report Abuse

Zelenski is partly blame for this conflict! Ukraine should never join NATO! He also should allow referendum for Crimea and the 2 separatist states! Let the rejoin Russia! Ukraine can join EU but also makes it clear, Ukraine not joining NATO! If Putin still doesn't agree to this term then it's totally on Putin!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-09 13:04 | Report Abuse

Zelenski is not the right president for Ukraine! The right person should be aware of what should and should do to avoid conflict but at the same time making sure Ukraine remain sovereign nation!

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-09 14:03 | Report Abuse

The Crimean status referendum of 2014 was a disputed referendum concerning the status of Crimea, held on March 16, 2014 in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the local government of Sevastopol (both subdivisions of Ukraine). The referendum was approved and held amidst Russia's annexation of Crimea.[2][3] The referendum asked local populations whether they wanted to join Russia as a federal subject, or if they wanted to restore the 1992 Crimean constitution and Crimea's status as a part of Ukraine. The official result from the Autonomous Republic of Crimea was a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 83 percent voter turnout, and within the local government of Sevastopol there was also a 97 percent vote for integration of the region into the Russian Federation with an 89 percent voter turnout.[a]

Following the referendum, the State Council of Crimea and Sevastopol City Council declared the independence of the Republic of Crimea from Ukraine and requested to join the Russian Federation.[7] On the same day, Russia recognized the Republic of Crimea as a sovereign state.[8][9][10]

The referendum is not internationally recognized by most countries,[11] mainly due to the presence of Russian forces.[12] Thirteen members of the United Nations Security Council voted in favor of a resolution declaring the referendum invalid, but Russia vetoed it and China abstained.[13][14] A United Nations General Assembly resolution was later adopted, by a vote of 100 in favor vs. 11 against with 58 abstentions, which declared the referendum invalid and affirmed Ukraine's territorial integrity.[12] As the plebiscite was proclaimed, the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People had called for a boycott of the referendum.[15][16]

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-03-09 14:13 | Report Abuse

The Kanaks of New Caledonia boycotted France referendum whether to remain French as white immigrants already outnumbered the native Kanaks. Is the referendum valid?

chinaman

3,215 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-03-09 14:18 | Report Abuse

One day, when foreign Bangla, Indon, Pinoy Sulu outnumbered locals ask for independence like Crimea, are we allowing same thing? Now, Spain arbitration asked us to pay Lanun sulu descendant myr62billion. are we going to abide by this rule?

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2022-03-09 14:31 | Report Abuse

So Malaysia will easily allow sarawak to referendum for independence? Hahaha

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-09 14:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by chinaman > 19 minutes ago | Report Abuse

One day, when foreign Bangla, Indon, Pinoy Sulu outnumbered locals ask for independence like Crimea, are we allowing same thing? Now, Spain arbitration asked us to pay Lanun sulu descendant myr62billion. are we going to abide by this rule?

Answer : I am guessing you are talking about Sabah! Well based on intel of my undercover friend, that won't happen! You see, the sulus only like 1 million in total! And their population are dwindling very fast! The recent Sabah by election already shown that the Mahathir Project IC no longer influence outcome of election! As most of those who got their instant ICs already in their 2nd or 3rd generation, they no longer view themselves as part of sulus!
The worrying part is in peninsula as the number of 'new malays' are increase exponentially! Yeah, you are right, one day the orginal malays will be outnumbered by this new malays!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-09 14:46 | Report Abuse

As for Sabah, it's a lost cause state! You see, Sabah is like Russia! The obligachs control everything! Yeah, Sabah has it's own obligachs! And Sabah also has the worst money laundering in Malaysia! That's why properties there are just as expensive as KL! Businesses are just front to clean dirty money!

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-09 17:17 | Report Abuse

WASHINGTON: President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he is no longer pressing for NATO membership for Ukraine, a delicate issue that was one of Russia's stated reasons for�invading its pro-Western neighbour.

In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelenskyy said he is open to "compromise" on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognised as independent just before unleashing the invasion on Feb�24.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I have cooled down regarding this question a long time ago after we understood that ... NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine," Zelenskyy said in an interview aired Monday night on ABC News.

"The alliance is afraid of controversial things, and confrontation with Russia," the president added.

Referring to NATO membership, Zelenskyy said through an interpreter that he does not want to be president of a "country which is begging something on its knees".

Russia has said it does not want neighbouring Ukraine to join NATO, the transatlantic alliance created at the start of the Cold War to protect Europe from the Soviet Union.

In more recent years the alliance has expanded further and further east to take in former Soviet bloc countries, infuriating the Kremlin.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-03-09 17:20 | Report Abuse

Shortly before he shocked the world by ordering the invasion of Ukraine, Putin recognised as independent two separatist pro-Russian "republics" in eastern Ukraine - Donetsk and Luhansk -�that have been at war with Kyiv since 2014.

Putin now wants Ukraine, too, to recognise them as sovereign and independent.

When ABC asked him about this Russian demand, Zelenskyy said he was open to dialogue.

"I'm talking about security guarantees," he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

He said these two regions "have not been recognised by anyone but Russia, these pseudo republics. But we can discuss and find the compromise on how these territories will live on".

"What is important to me is how the people in those territories are going to live who want to be part of Ukraine, who in Ukraine will say that they want to have them in," Zelenskyy said.

"So the question is more difficult than simply acknowledging them," the president said.

"This is another ultimatum and we are not prepared for ultimatums. What needs to be done is for President Putin to start talking, start the dialogue instead of living in the informational bubble without oxygen."

Junichiro

2,036 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2022-03-09 19:13 | Report Abuse

NATO has already set the precedent in Kosovo by recognising the region as independent.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-03-09 21:30 | Report Abuse

NATO = No Action Tokkok Only

Posted by Apanamaitu > 2022-03-09 22:25 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/rMzZ_lVHv_A

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-10 04:20 | Report Abuse

Poor Qqq! Her idol Putin is losing and now pretend she never loved him!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-03-10 04:28 | Report Abuse

Anyway, geopolitics is extremely dynamic nowadays! They say it's over when the fat lady sings! As of now, it's seems Putin has gravely miscalculate! Fortunately for Putin, EU are govern by dumbass! If EU ban Russia crude oil, which they actually could, that would spell the end of Putin immediately! If only Germany is energy independent like France which use nucklear power plants, it would be different story! Germany instead laughed at Donald Trump warning of depending too much on Russia oil! Who's laughing now!

Posted by Unonono999 > 2022-03-10 13:02 | Report Abuse

According to vedic astrology, this year is very bad due to kalasarpa yoga. Extreme weather, financial crisis, inflation and war only is beginning of pain. The effects will last for few years lor...don't play play.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz