GHL SYSTEMS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GHLSYS (0021)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,434 comment(s). Last comment by Hatiharihari 3 weeks ago

wisdomboy

112 posts

Posted by wisdomboy > 2014-07-09 21:49 | Report Abuse

wow. din see for a while the share price drop to this attractive price , WHAT A GOOD BARGAIN HUNTING PRICE... WORTH FOR VALUE TO ENTER....

wisdomboy

112 posts

Posted by wisdomboy > 2014-07-09 21:53 | Report Abuse

idea is buy for coming quarter result, at the same time this is good price to play rebound as well.
two birds in one stone !!! good.

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-09 23:04 | Report Abuse

now is still not cheap enough to enter, wisdomboy. wait till it reaches 0.84.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-10 10:45 | Report Abuse

84? wiseeye....see future of this company....will u think can get 84 again ? wish ur's dream come true ....:)

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-10 11:43 | Report Abuse

haha chris, i'm jz hoping to collect more. seems like its not going to happen, unless there is global market panic

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-07-10 12:53 | Report Abuse

DJ is close to 17000 now.......
100 pts drop is easing........
200 pts drop is a little commotion.......
300 pts drop is a havoc......
400 pts drop is panic......
500 pts drop is disaster ........

timl

322 posts

Posted by timl > 2014-07-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

PER of 30+, decreasing ROE, there are still ppl calling this cheap.. good luck..

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-10 21:41 | Report Abuse

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.... :D

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-07-10 22:23 | Report Abuse

time to buy more :p accumulation time

Posted by Kelvin Leong > 2014-07-11 08:34 | Report Abuse

wiseeye when the price reach 0.84 will you DARE to collect or keep watching let it fly?

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-11 11:58 | Report Abuse

Kelvin, if it reaches 0.84, I'm dare to collect. Done that many times in the past where GHLSYS falls into prices that I wouldn't expect it to fall. When you have faith in the prospects of the counter, you wouldn't panic when the price falls. Trust me, I'm still patiently waiting for 0.84 and the market might give it to me.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-11 12:54 | Report Abuse

this song give to all my friends here.... somebody will left somebody will come in.....this is life of cycle ... cheers :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RojlDwD07I

sephiroth

14,131 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2014-07-11 13:52 | Report Abuse

Yummy yummy, 86-87 coming

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-11 16:33 | Report Abuse

Market giving discount again.

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-07-11 18:46 | Report Abuse

Director, Ng King Kau, exercise ESOS at RM0.34.
At current price of 0.88, it would be a 159% profit!

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1682553

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-11 19:36 | Report Abuse

Mr. Bear Bear. Do you know when this esos was granted few years ago , the share price was at 30 cts only. Now that the company grown up and did well. A good company will know what is the future price is. And they know how to reward their senior staff. Now the latest esos granted is 96 cts! Will you trust in the future you will say the same thing again. " wah they make 150 % at the price of 2.00 soon! Haha. You are outdated la. Mr. Bear bear. Study the history la before you comment.

Ghlsys growing nicely and the coming result i believe will double at least compared to last quarter. Non believers , since there are so many darlings out there, why target this stock with baseless comments?

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-07-11 21:55 | Report Abuse

It doesn't matter when it was granted.

I won't be surprised if he sells again, just like the last time when he sold 0.5M shares on 10/6/14 at RM0.89.
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1654097

BTW, the exercise price of the latest ESOS is RM0.86 not 0.96
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1663965

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-11 23:07 | Report Abuse

Mr Bear. Yes. Esos at 86 cts granted june 2014. To reward their employees. I dont agree you don't care when it was granted at 36 cts is not an issue. What is the real intention of you saying that the employee should not gained from the reward while the company is doing great and improving every quarter? What is there for you to fear of them selling at this free market according to SC regulations. If the future price reaches rm 2.00 . Are you unhappy for them selling for a 150% gain. You are looking disappointed at them selling. But I am happy looking at people making tons of money. Our perspective are different. This esos is not an issue at all. The issue is why you created your id just to whack negative views when the stock is weaken? Next time please visit when this stock is uptrend.

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-11 23:15 | Report Abuse

Purebear, if you're the director, u would have sold the shares too. Who in the sane mind would hold on to the shares and not exercise it for a profit? Its a piece of useless paper until the options are exercised. Disposal of shares should never be used as an indication of negativity. This is a classic freshman error to consider as such. Not to attack you, if you think as such, just telling the fact.

NewMan

2,139 posts

Posted by NewMan > 2014-07-12 08:16 | Report Abuse

hahaha. dream yet fulfill. wait and hold lah good luck

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-07-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

I don't mind people criticise me. This is a public forum. You can present your positive comments & I can also present my negative comments.

You can criticise me, I can criticise you and these actually make the public forum FUN!

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 12:32 | Report Abuse

Haha. Mr. Bear. Of course, all can post comments. Nothing wrong. But your so call kind of negative and criticize that giving wrong perspective on corporate activities ghlsys is non useful to kill of this company's investor trust. I really can't see any essense in your negative views and criticism here. There are many companies giving their staff esos and every day there are staff selling. Did you go to every single thread to paint this type of issues? Can you differentiate what is yours so call negative view? Even this is a public forum, please present it with facts and what criticism you are talking about? Make it clear what is wrong with this company. Who are we to criticize them while they can provide positive and sustainable results? If they have done their job well, aren't they deserve at least a thanks for their commitment? Until they are proven wrong and committed any doubtful act that threatened the minority. Your criticism is only bragging at the wrong place.

FUN? You mean you are having fun bragging around? Then I think your comment is better than Tan Sri Koon YY haha...

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 12:41 | Report Abuse

Newman, Getting some fun here while liking your wounds? Hihi. Well come. Err silent reader.?? I dont aggree lor. You are trying to get attention lor. Haha.

Newman ar...dun worry lar...pop already sold wth profit taken....I m still dreaming to 2.00.... how? Haha

NewMan

2,139 posts

Posted by NewMan > 2014-07-12 13:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 14:17 | Report Abuse

Dear Newman,you predict it will up back to Rmb 2 = RM 1.11 short term...hihihi...GOOD lah...bcus based on urs called is cun cun char bee hoon one....

newman, ghlsys attracted so many punters recently. No wonder can feel the warmness showered non stop lol. After the result announced, someone will go missing lor. Either you , Mr bear or me. Haha....

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-07-12 15:31 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, Chris, why get so angry?

I have more negative comments coming - when the time is right!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:P

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 15:50 | Report Abuse

Mr. Bear,Why you sense i am angry. That's why lor. You like to guessing all the time lor. My entry price is lower than Simon Loh, why i angry ar. I am happy all the time. Maybe you are lor. If you like to time the market, up to you lor. Put money take money la. Talking empty no use ma. We are different leaque altogether.

i m happy and feel proud lor ghl can attract u come here give urs nice comment...not easy yea.....haha

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2014-07-12 22:54 | Report Abuse

ESOS/Option is granted to provide incentive to employees and executives to spur them forward to create more value for the company. Instead of giving direct cash incentives like extra bonus.

Here you have to work hard & sweat for your reward within a specified time frame. If not exercise within the stipulated period it lapses and = zero. So all have to work for company to perform within that time, else wasted work for them.

This is a smarter way of rewarding and incentivising for the company's advantage. As the Chinese saying "sie chai poo choot tai chai poo qin" In English: small incentive to attract substantial gain. Sorry for the poor chinese spellings.

The director in question must have personnel reasons for selling. Maybe he needs the cash for his other commitments paying a loan/land/house/etc. If it is always the same person then it is TOTALLY nothing to to take note even; justy a blip.

THE IMPORTANT POINT/THING TO NOTE IS THAT THERE MUST NOT A NUMBER OF THE EXECUTIVES ARE SELLING. IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN IT IS WORTHY TO NOTE AND TAKE CAUTION.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-07-12 23:13 | Report Abuse

小财不出,大财不入。xiao cai bu chu, da cai bu ru。

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 23:55 | Report Abuse

dear all, pls refer this news....

Comprehensive Payment Channels

http://efytimes.com/e1/136106/GHL-Systems-Launches-Its-Internet-Payment-Business

eGHL enables online stores or e-commerce websites to accept comprehensive and secured online payment options including FPX, MasterCard, Visa, Malaysian banks’ internet banking payments, MCash, UnionPay and Alipay. eGHL is governed under Malaysia’s Financial Services Act 2013.

http://e-ghl.com/small-and-medium-enterprises.htm

eGHL support ALIPAY.....means ????

another article related ......about ALIBABA.....

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2014/07/12/101.html

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-12 23:57 | Report Abuse

John,

I respect your knowledge in corporate exercise about esos. This company management priority is rewarding their employees , secondly is their customers and thirdly is their goals of sustainable trends.Their staff selling is due to lots of reasons. They are not speculators. They will sell on a profit when they deem timing is right for them. Whether they know the price will go up later or after they sell is another issues. The Major Shareholders are accumulating when their open period is allowed them to do so.

If you understand the max % of limit for each year, SC only allowed the majors to buy not more than 4 % for the whole year. Even all their executives are selling, I also have to monitor the emerging of 8 new institutions investors are already emerged in the list recently.

Whatever it is, unless the majors are disposing , instead they are still topping up to max limit of 2% every open periods, I don't see any sign of distress at the moment.

Thanks you.

Posted by Wee Peng > 2014-07-13 23:08 | Report Abuse

who is ghl competitor

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-13 23:12 | Report Abuse

paypal kikiki

Posted by Wee Peng > Jul 13, 2014 11:08 PM | Report Abuse

who is ghl competitor

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-13 23:47 | Report Abuse

Hahaha...kokoko dear ayam tua...great see u here :)))))

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-07-14 00:59 | Report Abuse

AT is most active in EAH, sometimes dropping by GHLSYS to look for discounts.

Talking about ESOS, I love the fact the option price is at 0.86, hence directors gotta work hard for it. RM2 or RM3 in a year or two period could be possible, replicating the success of MYEG, provided earnings could grow at a fast pace with e-pay cross selling, TPA capex executed, higher cashless transaction penetrations, etc.

GST could also be another potential catalysts, enhancing the use of e-commerce for proper record of transactions and increasing the difficulty to evade taxes.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-14 01:00 | Report Abuse

wiseeye - thanks :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-14 01:02 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS future of all online/GST payment gateway - one way or another, have a good hunch on this :-)

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-14 04:49 | Report Abuse

Lousy stock. To buy, drop back earlier price. It proof it is lousy stock to hold when downturn come

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-14 11:33 | Report Abuse

Steven, if you believe this is a lousy stock , I am wondering why you still waste your time posting at this thread. Unless you are stuck after chasing it for fast bucks???

ooi1955

1,302 posts

Posted by ooi1955 > 2014-07-14 11:58 | Report Abuse

Just to share... a very interesting point of view from dear Chrissy..

GHL SYSTEMS BHD A GROWING AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL
1. Provide innovative products and services.

2. Creates fulfilling job environment and reward their employees accordingly.

3. Promote accountability and transparency.

4. Address the needs of developing countries .

5. Solving the social issues to more creative and fulfilling lifestyle.

6. Cost saving by merging and synergies their entity. This will improve their revenues and profitability.

7. Leadership and employee retention. A healthy corporate culture to achieve long term business success.

8. Opens up the opportunity to collaborate new ventures and develop products. This will make stakeholders happy and confident.

9. To invest in social responsibilities, providing solutions to improve underdeveloped infrastructure and concentrate on sustainable growth is much greater than chasing the quick bucks.

10. The company that has a positive reputation and social responsibility will grow within a market and will have a competitive advantages.

11. Key management integrity and trust. This value goes beyond anything that can be measured. It brings along limitless opportunities and endless possibilities.

12. Good management does what is right and let the consequences follow. It serves a daily reminder that success come and go, but integrity is forever.

Best brainers and no brainers in the corporate world is rampant recently. They must have

1. Integrity,
2. Intelligence,
3. Passion in running a company.

Once I notice that the issue of integrity has been breach. I will, immediately and definitely cut my holdings even they possess the other two because eventually it can kill the investors motivation and fortune.

At the end, I just need to monitor the financial result and technical aspects to buy on weakness and sell some if it reaches my target price. That is a trend circle that is certainly will happen. I am not going to trade off trustworthiness of the captain of the ship against a mere HOPE in the stock market.

Well written, dear Chrisssy!

itsart

146 posts

Posted by itsart > 2014-07-14 13:52 | Report Abuse

aww.. newman post being reported as spam. too bad i missed what he said. =)

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-14 17:11 | Report Abuse

itsart....newman said ....he told me dun dreaming....he said bukan aussie 2.00 is RMB 2.00.....understand? :DDDDD

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2014-07-14 18:48 | Report Abuse

ESOS at RM0.34 listing soon.
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1683929

849,000 shares is more than ESOS exercised by Ng King Kau (600,000), this means other staff also exercised their ESOS (249,000).

(Hehehe, Chris is going to be angry again :D)

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-15 01:58 | Report Abuse

Aiya, Mr.Bear..... The more the reward means the better for the future performance ma. You want to work for a boss that cut and chop the employees benefits meh. Nobody wants lor. Everyone works at Ghlsys become millionaire after a few years. Look like Alibaba style lor. I am happy instead. But looks like you jeolous their boss is so far sighted know the share will rise 300 % after 2 years. Haha. Anyway hope your boss is so caring lor. If you are a boss too, hope you are not stingy yea. Haha...

You should question why they give another 4 million ESOS at 86 cts recently. The past few years story is history dy lor. You dream hard your boss is not cutting your salary soon lor. Haha....

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-15 02:01 | Report Abuse

Mr Purebear bear

I begin to like you la. You have been promoting hard how generous the management is rewarding the senior employees. Indeed, there are very rarely seen now that company willing to do that firstly. Secondly, they have a great foresight that in 2 years time the company is almost triple in share values. Now that you highlighted so frequently that most readers will probably queuing up to work there lol. Now that they just granted another 4 million shares recently to their staff at 0.86 cts. Hmm, maybe the BOSS knows it will triple again in the future. This is what I mean by their good employee retention culture and my GHL SYSTEMS BHD. A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL FOR LONG TERM INVESTORS.

Err Mr. Bear arr...This is what you call more negative news from you ar??? You have to differentiate what is negative and positive lol.... kikiki

Oppssssiii forget to mention....Just to inform you on Sept 2011, a few of their staff also entitle to a few million shares to few staff. I believe some are still around and some have resign. Too bad. Maybe you can provide more info for me yea. Okey ??my dear bear bear :DDDDDD

CyTex

38 posts

Posted by CyTex > 2014-07-15 02:27 | Report Abuse

But their financial year end is 31 December, I need to wait until May 2015 baru boleh dapat their annual report

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-15 10:59 | Report Abuse

Hello Cytex.

Next year annual report? Why do you want to see next year punya ar. Maybe the recent net..research may help you ya. They are clear and easy to understand.

I dunno what netflix ar or what research recently i think you know hihi

Terima kasih :DD

NewMan

2,139 posts

Posted by NewMan > 2014-07-15 17:39 | Report Abuse

johnchong. how are you. see kena another red flag or not.

NewMan

2,139 posts

Posted by NewMan > 2014-07-15 17:41 | Report Abuse

itsart. why kena red flag ar. I also wants to know the reason. anything offensive ar.

NewMan

2,139 posts

Posted by NewMan > 2014-07-15 17:49 | Report Abuse

johnchong. you still in Bahrain. when coming back to Singapore

Post a Comment
Market Buzz