BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.035 (4.79%)

Day's Change

0.725 - 0.77

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,792 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 1 day ago

Michael R.

4,827 posts

Posted by Michael R. > 2023-05-06 14:07 | Report Abuse

There should better transparency in gold mining activities..

THEORY :
#Reported weight got adjusted to cause net loss...
#Extra weight supposedly becoming profits goes to hidden hands..

WIth better transparency we guaranteed that every gram goes into company's revenue..

We dont want gold mining companies reporting losses...

----------

Muyutin

2017 TAT TIME GOLD PRICE AROUND USD1300

THEY CALCULATE WHEN GOLD PRICE REACH USD1600
COMPANY ACTUALLY PROFITABLE

UNFORTUNATELY GOLD PRICE HIT USD1800 THEY GIVE REASON FOR TAMBAH EQUIPMENT AND RAINNY SEASON OR SON PASSED AWAY WATEVERLA

NOW USD2000 GOLD PRICE
HE WAN STOP THE PRODUCTION

1 hour ago

paulthesotong

2,812 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2023-05-06 14:27 | Report Abuse

FOOLS GOLD again!

vivabursa

594 posts

Posted by vivabursa > 2023-05-06 14:29 | Report Abuse

Wrong move by Lo, going to sue himself and being sued. he better revoke the legal letter and make sure Bahvest profits from high gold price

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 14:55 | Report Abuse

INSTEAD WRONG MOVE
BINATANG TU PURPOSELY SHAKE OUT SHAREHOLDER AND GET CHEAP TIKET

BINATANG TU ONI WAN TO GAMBLING WITH HIS SHARE HOLDER INSTEAD OF
MANAGE THE COMPANY

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 14:57 | Report Abuse

Micheal r

Better gold transparency agree with better format for gold producer in malaysia, selinsing, penjom and so...it will be better for everyone of us. Deducting a cost of production high time oil price, chemecial and so....

Vivabursa

I dont know he wamt a wise mobe or wronv move, as it subject to leesor and leesse matter....where i guess court tussle aftwr board room tussle

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 15:03 | Report Abuse

Muyutin

Cheer up now we seeking foreward move from more understanding.

Then we will know whats the indicator for the share moving forward, like it said the factory located treepass or none treepass....making hatred comment doesnt help as it will cloud judgement.....we all the same seeking the best info to serve our best investment

The are big fish we swim around the reef and current

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 15:08 | Report Abuse

What happen if the factory really tresspass and hatred info clouded us. We all follow go to holland....as will be subject to court case and no production in these gold price high time.....then i guess everyone cam guess what the matket share price and the company prospect

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 15:19 | Report Abuse

OLD FOX= BINATANG

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 15:21 | Report Abuse

I THINK HE EARLY KNOW TIS IS TRESSPASS SO HE PURPOSELY TAKE TIS AS HOSTAGE
ONCE GOT PPL THREATEN HIM
THEN HE USE TIS TO DEFEND HIMSELF

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 15:25 | Report Abuse

Muyutin

If thats the case they will be subject to court case till judgment. Or dl just dont want to rent out anymore....production on halt

Then the ex cfo should know the case, the fl, ex cfo and the gang start a fight where leads to massive bleed and the small fish drag into

Alamak if like these

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 15:40 | Report Abuse

Within the next five years, we hope to triple our production, while doing that sustainably,” he states, confidently. Bearing in mind what has already been achieved, this would seem a highly achievable target.

Alongside its business benefits, the shift to mining has enabled Bahvest to play a significant role in the local community. This factor is important to the corporate identity of Bahvest, which is proud of being a Malaysian-owned gold mining company in a country where most gold mines are owned by foreign investors. Bahvest’s mine employs 300 people, most of the locals, and therefore makes a significant contribution to the regional economy.

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 15:43 | Report Abuse

TIS ANIMAL SHOLD SEND HIM TO SG BUNUH

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 16:02 | Report Abuse

Muyutin

If that the case we could ride on till it reach so call target and our investment bear fruits...

In a sudden of interruption could cause production shut down as you suspect the factory are not in the sub lease...which case owner have every rite on its land. Then it will be subject to the court judgement where it takes times....company will bleed to die

To maintain these is likw teareader stated, is better to sit down and come to conclusion before mayhem

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 16:13 | Report Abuse

Animal or whatever name you want to be give

They have to be sensible, sit down and talk it thru to find a win win situation for both site then entering a massive sink hole which wll not benefit anyone

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-06 16:20 | Report Abuse

CONCLUSION IS U SELL IT UP
ALTHOUGH THEY ARE VERY RICH
BUT IN THE SAME TIME THEY WONT SHARE A SMALL PORTION PROFIT TO SHARE HOLDER SOME MORE PRESS SHAREHOLDER SELL AT LOSS

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 16:34 | Report Abuse

Dont understand your meaning and as now price is so depressing i have lost most value of the shares due to take over mayhem as factory treespass from the start.....how could it sell high now. As the will further depress if the factory did tresspass as like you suspect

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 16:37 | Report Abuse

Further holding will even more depress of share price cut lost then staying there till entering massice sink hole

Posted by blueberries > 2023-05-06 17:29 | Report Abuse

Shud there b recurring related directors transaction declaration since southsea and bahvest have common directors and shareholders. was there any declaration?

Furthermore, when was trespassing discovered by DL?
How did it occur in the 1st place?
Any conflicts by common directors.

Posted by blueberries > 2023-05-06 17:41 | Report Abuse

How I wish FL n gang can states thier reasons seeking for the 3 Bahvest directors. boohoohoo

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 18:08 | Report Abuse

Blueberries

Since is a sublease from southsea to bahvest it had declare from the start

I guess so is dl found out as he is the one whom now sueing right hand to left hand dragginv these to court

Yes. True also whats their intention of the fl ,cfo and gang. And do they know the factory is trespass from the start before starts a fight as it will mess up the whole share price market

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 18:18 | Report Abuse

Jeopardize the company production amd life line. Hope they knows what they are doing before shareholder head to holland

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-06 20:01 | Report Abuse

I am neutral on the power struggle among the major shareholders. From my own analysis, likely FL will take over the control of the company, and the legal battle will proceed if there is no compromise. The court will usually favors the side that is legally logical or logically legal. Highly likely, the court will allow Bahvest to continue to utilize the structured facilities on Southsea Gold's land until new facilities are built on Bahvest own premises.

mikeann

828 posts

Posted by mikeann > 2023-05-06 20:05 | Report Abuse

Stock is grossly oversold having dropped about 43%, from 0.415 to 0.235 within 4 short weeks.
At 0.235, it is now near its 10 years low price.

Rebound is imminent. Immediate resistance is at 0.30

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 20:30 | Report Abuse

Oawa

That is nice to hear a nuetral voice. It will be nice if the court allows that but there is basic law that owner of land have it absolute rite on their ownership. Further if it take years to complete the new factory, it cant ask the owner just waiting there without a timeline. So is an arguement that will put into fight. The is just debation and no biaz on siding any site

Just sharing. These is after i have a tea break today with some lawyer friends chatting. Normally the court will order bahvest to remove the factory in like 90 days max thats they told me. Cox if not it will be havoc as there numerous of trepasss issue in malaysia.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 20:38 | Report Abuse

Mikeann

Lets hope it is another newest lewest low

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-06 20:45 | Report Abuse

Wouldn't that put LFM in the bad light? LFM knew all along that the facilities are built on Southsea Gold's land but made no mention of trespasses until now? LFM will have to answer loads of questions in court concerning this breach of fiduciary duty to its shareholders.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 20:52 | Report Abuse

But the court also need to uphold the basic law. Therefore might reduce or forfiet the compensation but could not let bahvest use the land till they find a suitable land or complete build it. In which could violate the basic ownership law, these i did challange with my lawyer friend today cox these is really heat up.....and actually my share interest.

I need to reduce cox for me, the share is too much for to lost all its value. Losing is hurting, completely vanish is devasting for me

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-06 22:07 | Report Abuse

On the other hand, this fight between two major shareholders present a tremendous opportunity to buy at such low level. No doubt there is a power struggle going on and its conflict can drag on, but the gold beneath Bahvest mine remains the same amount, moreover its value has doubled, and may rise further, judging from the global economic and geopolitical environments. Just the mine itself is worth more than RM1 a share. I strongly suggest not only a hold, but further buy. There is a gigantic reason FL wanna gain control of the company. It's the cheapest gold mine in the whole wide world. Do not miss this golden opportunity. Do not be deceived by winds of deceit.

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-06 22:11 | Report Abuse

Put Bahvest's mine up for sale, there are plenty of people who would pay beyond what you and me could imagine, just to snatch up this concession in order to dig up the precious metals beneath.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 22:47 | Report Abuse

Oowa

I do belief on what you said that the mine have plenty of gold that need to dug up by doing google search from internet you could just do simple comparison with penjom or selinsing.

But now is you have a mine but you dont have a factory. Then the company also will enter court tussle after board room tussle. Which drag quite some time which no one dare to put a time frame on it. In between bahvest might search for suitable nearby land if available to build which cause times as well.

So these havoc will easily take more a year which i can imagine and also can compare with other mill, for example oil mill which take more than a year to contruct and commernce any consultant can tell you that. Then you need to restart eia report as well with the goverment. With all the hustle easily will take up to two years if restart at ground zero by providing funds available

So if such event can forseen, was it better to cut down than holding. The share price will definately will plummer deeper when these incident occurs.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 22:52 | Report Abuse

Put up bahvest for sale sure will have a buyer if the company is intact with a factory.

Let said its mine itself, no one can tell us yet what is tresspass and what isnt?

As there will be court room tussle, logically pontetial buyer will wait and see till all settle then will negotiate with bahvest to buy over. If bahvest wanted to sell off its mine then what bahvest worth nothing.

So in any scenarios and angle looking at it will be a kill spit for shareholders

Only like others commetor said sit down and talk thats the only way can bring the mess to the lowest damages.

joyvest

10,440 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-06 22:57 | Report Abuse

As said earlier,both lessor and lessee are the same person in control but why the lessor (he) puts the lessee (himself) in trouble with the litigation. There is only one theory ie conspiracy theory.

The lessee knows it well that the company is not expected to make profits on the " barren " Land any more.The lessee wanna put it to an end. However before the lessee does so ,he wanna exhaust the remaining resources in the co in the first place and has come up with the idea of legal suit from the lessor.

Basically the lessor , lessee and their gangs are bunch of clowns and jokers fooling around all the investors in the circus

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 23:00 | Report Abuse

Oawa

Even fl want to take over then resell then what bahvest what value it have without its mine. Is more like getting more shares on his hand and negotiate with other to fetch himself better pricing as he control the management

Then i wouldnt said do not belief on wind of deciet like you said. Is more like betray to all shareholder by talking them on ride or gaining suppirt for fl to have better pricing which benefit his group where others holland

If these is truth then fl, cfo and gang are the biggest bahvest killer. These make me more wanted sell it all off

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-06 23:05 | Report Abuse

Oawa

Was it really true that fl,cfo and gang wants to resell after take over. It is absolutely betray to shareholders for their gang for fetch better pricing by controlling the management.

These something new and the shareholder needs to double consider if such things occur.

joyvest

10,440 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-07 00:01 | Report Abuse

The lessee has long intended to put their business to an end and they have finally found the valid reason to proceed following the legal suit initiated by the lessor who serves their purpose for which it is intended.

Since the Lessor and the lessee are the same person in control, manipulation is within reach.

Vincentbravo

1,095 posts

Posted by Vincentbravo > 2023-05-07 10:18 | Report Abuse

Wah so happening our Bahvest page... Non stop comments :) Hope everyone WINs a lot and ENJOY the ride with Bahvest!!! For those new people joining this ride, welcome to the Bahvest Family... Cheers!!

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 10:26 | Report Abuse

Vincentbravo,

I already in the ride for quite some times, i felt these time is a ride to holland if still remain in there

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-07 10:51 | Report Abuse

JUST BRING THAT BINATANG TO SG BUNUH

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-07 10:54 | Report Abuse

THOUGH WILL SETTLE ALL MY BANK LOAN AND DOING SMALL BISNES

真是人算不如禽獸算

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 11:41 | Report Abuse

Muyutin

Is weekend and have a happy sunday so early so angry, relax and chill

For me i guess i will sell off if not more that half. As the company definately heading into more murky situation.

As some commentors said as well as i thought it will be definately lead to court case and production halt.

Some commentors just stated that they will resell after take over but stuck in court case any buyers will whom is logical will wait and see till court case resolve.

Then again rebuild factory will take more than two years as any consultant will tell you that if you use oil mill as a comparison if you refer to my earlier message stated.

I also just found out from one of the commentors stating it, could be rumuors, could be insider. Doesnt matter more murky situation is heading if they are able to get a consensus and resolve for the benefits of all

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 11:42 | Report Abuse

They aint able to get a consenses to resolve matter for the benefir of all.

joyvest

10,440 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-07 12:19 | Report Abuse

Dont be naive. The lessee has long intended to put their business to an end and they have finally found the valid reason to proceed following the legal suit pre-planned by the lessor who serves their purpose for which it is intended. It is conspiracy theory.

The Lessor will exhaust all the assets from the lessee through the legal claims which eventually goes from left pocket to the right pocket. The lessee can legitimately put the company to an end for good and both lessor and lessee are in the happy ending . The lessor is killing two birds with one stone with investors are caught by surprise and bleeding

Basically , the lessee business is destined to be doomed.

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 13:21 | Report Abuse

Joyvest

What made so certain that the lessor will win it all and the fl,cfo and the gang will bleed to die if they still procecced towards take over bahvest. Cox fl are a prominent businessman in the market.

Based on facts, the factory is trespass and will be court case for some time. Relocated factory or rebuild take times. Selling it to pontential logical buyer will wait and see call till it reach a conclusion from the court tussle.
Enormous planning for the company also needed production before can growth.

These all fact i know amd understand base on finding discussion. But you are certain from point one.

Can you share whats make so certain the fl gand will be doom

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-07 13:24 | Report Abuse

當全世界都在講金的時後
我們這些小股東
只能每天望天
無語問蒼天
做麼禽獸這樣玩弄股東

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 13:29 | Report Abuse

If none disturbance the company will be intact but now is disfray and dismantle in the end of the days

joyvest

10,440 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2023-05-07 13:29 | Report Abuse

How on earth the so called prominent guy continue to run the business without the basic resources repossesrd by the lessor after take over?

Alankam159

389 posts

Posted by Alankam159 > 2023-05-07 13:37 | Report Abuse

Yes thats for sure by now they should know that factory highly not located on the sublease as lawyer letter and so. They should have better finding with the ex cfo before procceding and now the company will broke into pieces.

If they know with ex cfo and prominent businessman fl knows should cease and come back to the table and talk to dl to find the best sollution.

Why aint they do it for the benefit of both side before leap into massive sink hole

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-07 13:41 | Report Abuse

THINGS CAN RESOLVED ONI RAJA BINATANG RESUME AS DIRECTOR AND NEGOTIATE WITH HIMSELF

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2023-05-07 13:44 | Report Abuse

Alankam 159, do you think LFM has been stealing gold from the mine? I read a comment by someone that thinks so.

Muyutin

373 posts

Posted by Muyutin > 2023-05-07 13:48 | Report Abuse

TOMORROW MUST ASK SOMEONE GO TO MINING SITE SEE THE MINING WORK STILL ON

Post a Comment
Market Buzz