BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

-0.005 (0.70%)

0.70 - 0.72

22,684 comment(s). Last comment by cicakman 11 hours ago

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2024-02-22 14:51 | Report Abuse

sbb Merotai dah makan gaji + akn jadi chairman southsea tidak lama lagi .

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-02-22 14:53 | Report Abuse

plot gets thicker then.

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2024-02-22 14:54 | Report Abuse

tapi perlu job interview kat sprm dahulu.

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-02-22 14:59 | Report Abuse

ok we eat pop corn & watch movie

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-22 16:06 | Report Abuse

@Zazzyy...they are all re-runs. Boring lah

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-02-22 17:22 | Report Abuse

rerun ok as long as ending is happy 😊

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-22 18:54 | Report Abuse

@kk7198... You got yourself a Goldmine. Unbelievable. Very happy for you

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-22 19:00 | Report Abuse

@kk have great talent in finding counters like hegroup, leform, mersec, ts. These counters have steady price grow.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-22 19:46 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... Itu talent from the Kaki Kuda days... Ha ha

MarioBros

460 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 2024-02-22 20:07 | Report Abuse

Ilmukhodam got khadam. Itu pasal pandai cari good kaunter. Saya kenen2 sama dia mau belajar itu ilmu khodam

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-22 20:55 | Report Abuse

Banyak talent kat sini. Macam @anisbin dia pandai cari gem-gem yg tersembunyi. -minetech, itronic. @KK - medium term growth counters . @cicak, mario - Ini semua kaki goreng. @moon - analisasi kompani dia sangat terperinci. Harap harap satu hari kita boleh ada peluang jumpa kat luar.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-22 21:51 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... Great idea since I owe @moonslayer274 a few cups of coffee... Starbucks coffee

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-23 10:48 | Report Abuse

Ar... sorry, forget to mention @welcome. @welcome also a talented bursa kaki. Yes, hopefully one day we can do it.
@Mario, waktu saya muda, saya aktif mencari ilmu-ilmu purba. Ilmu sakti dari Jawa, Borneo, Thai.

MarioBros

460 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 2024-02-23 11:01 | Report Abuse

No wonderla ada khadam. Hahaha. Ilmu sakti from 3region combine become ilmukhodam. Good for making money in stock. I envy you all la. Always making profit. Am just here learning how to walk just like babies in this bursa Msia

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-23 11:27 | Report Abuse

@kk7198... Ada typo mistake kah... Batu or Buah Gantong!!! Mana satu?

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-23 11:59 | Report Abuse

@Mario, masa kecik rumah tepi hutan dara, lereng bukit. Selalu ada gangguan. Malam selalu banyak bunyi. Pernah banyak kali nampak bayang. Bila malam hujan lebat, selalu ketakutan. Keluarga ramai kena histeria, sleep walking. Apa ayat pun guna, tak berguna.

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2024-02-23 12:06 | Report Abuse

Ilmukhodam bnyk rumah wo... Tp rumah tmpt tumpah darah ku yg paling Di ingati...

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-23 12:20 | Report Abuse

Rumah pusakaku cuma satu, sudah jual pun. Saya hairan zaman dulu banyak cerita macam ini berlaku, tapi skrang bila tempat maju, tak banyak lagi. Mana mereka pergi?

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-23 12:23 | Report Abuse

Sekarang itu tempat yang @IlmuKhodam tinggal dipanggil Kenny Hill...

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2024-02-23 12:24 | Report Abuse

Ilmukhodam ada je diaorng... Cuma sbb skrng manusia lg menakutkan... So diaorng yg takut...🤭 Dunia sudah terbalik...😂

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-23 14:07 | Report Abuse

@anisbin, mungkin juga. Saya tau kat sebelah timur senanjung ada beberapa sekolah sampai skrang tak selesai. Mungkin satu hari saya lepas makan penuh, tak de benda buat, saya pergi lawat.
@kk, yes, pwrwell qr caught my attention too. Chart pun cantik, cup & bra breakout. Wait for better entry price.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-23 15:16 | Report Abuse

@kk7198... Aiyoo... What's happening to HeGroup? Why the sudden sharp fall?

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2024-02-23 17:10 | Report Abuse

Ilmukhodam itronic 3 white soldier liao in weekly chart... Next week could be very interesting...☺️

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-23 17:15 | Report Abuse

@anisbin, weekly chart sudah considered breakout. Tunggu Qr untuk confirm all in.

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2024-02-23 17:21 | Report Abuse

Ilmukhodam itronic monthly chart also 3 white soldier... I see monthly chart has not had 3 white soldier in 3 years! Downtrend for so long... Kesian... Maybe it's time for itronic to wake up...

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-23 22:20 | Report Abuse

@kk7198... Good that you have sold HeGroup. At 68.2 PE it's bloated. You have good disposing skills. Must learn from you... Ha ha

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-24 00:55 | Report Abuse

It is delightful and invigorating to read all the post featured here, despite not entirely pertaining to the designated forum for Bahvest. Freddie and assassins no doubt have a firm hand on Bahvest, but you people are now the controlling stakeholders of this Bahvest Forum. I am happy that this forum is still active with communications on whatever that needs to be deliberated, despite the lackadaisical atmosphere surrounding Bahvest shares. And I find that most of you now are more relaxed, which is good, because communication and humor helps mitigate and relieve the anxiety and stress of trading activities. Last year Bahvest was run away winner for bringing on suspense thrillers from one episode to another, but this year you people are creating a winner, a unique forum on an inactive stock platform, which is rather absurd and peculator. If you can find another, please tell me. Because I think most will only focus on the specific subject matter: the traded stock and when activity dissipate, the forum will be benign.
So people, thank you for creating colors to what could be a dreadful and boring affair in the transition of Bahvest. Keep it up with the happy hours, in a domain which you people now virtually own.

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-02-24 01:05 | Report Abuse

for bahvest no news to inform klse means good news

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-24 02:41 | Report Abuse

I just wanna share my 2 sens worth on the impending Qtr results published anytime next week, in tandem with question and comments arising: again this is only my thought process, right or wrong is inconsequential. I am not gonna touch on the WongKl political and licensing compliance issues, the pending court cases and other insignificant matters such as doubtful presence of gold.
1) Bahvest is hardly a year under Freddies's management team. The organization is still being tweaked with people leaving, replacements brought in and new substantial shareholders coming into the picture, in response to changes in organizational design and dynamics, Notice that Freddie's top management team are people from Priceworth and Kretam, both entities owned owned by Freddie. Even Lee van Cliff is from plantations. No doubt operators conduct mining, but the future of Bahvest lies in taking the potential of Bahvest to greater achievements. And this can only be done by management who have acquired the related learning curves to make appropriate decisions to achieve future objectives. To be fair to Bahvest, time must be accorded to the management team to acquire experience from the learning curves and thus able to drive the company forward.
2) Gold mining as a single resource/produce will not drive Bahvest to the limelight. Imagine combing and sifting the soil constituents in search of only one mineral, It becomes highly inefficient and so random in nature. No doubt silver and copper has been reported but their presence is not really contributing to the revenues. Either management has not fully explored appropriate technologies or they are still deliberating what changes have to be introduced.
Examine Nice Bhd and one other Singaporean company whose presence in gold mining activities in Kelantan: results have not been encouraging, especially losses for Nice Bhd. Recently Borneo Oil rescinded their presence from Pahang gold mining activities. On the contrary, top miners globally are supermarkets for a host of minerals, whereby their revenues and profits are roof blowers. The future of Bahvest has to be mineral diversification. With just a focus on gold, this will cause stagnation and eventual degradation of company performance.
3) No matter how the report emerges from this quarter, in my opinion it will not create any big surprising movements. Freddie's Inno is firmly in control, perhaps the reason that their share price rise with good percentage gains but splashing of volumes is hardly evident recently. This is the consolation that holders of Bahvest gets from Freddie's grip of the ownership. And I concur with IK: Freddie is designing and shaping Bahvest in the style as Kretam 2,0.
4) IMO the previous Qtr results of 37 mil revenue and net profit of 9 mil might be drawn from the misadventures of Dracula Fisherman and consolidated to minimize ambiguity and erase doubts for less hassle audited purposes. Prior cost could have been escalated for under tax declaration or output under declared for Dracula's hoarding purposes. And that was the last qtr for the rectification, before the next qtr began, which will be assumed as sole responsibility of the new Freddie's management.
Bear in mind that the NOSH of Bahvest is about 1.24 Billion. Would 4 qtrs of similar previous qtr results be fundamentally supportive of current price? I think so, but at a premium PE of about 17 times at 50 sen. But that's as far as it goes. And we are only concluding the first quarter. Would that be predictive enough to consider that the full year results by Feb 2025 achieve 36 million, which is unprecedented, never happened in Dracula;s time.
So is all hope gone? Did I say so? Anyway I will post the next part later in the morning. Dont panic and worry. The price is forcefully under Freddie's grip.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-24 08:06 | Report Abuse

Both are single-product companies. Good if they take note of @moonslayer274's US$ 2 cents opinion

Zazzyy

313 posts

Posted by Zazzyy > 2024-02-24 08:31 | Report Abuse

Thank you Moon for a in-depth analysis of the situation. Happy CGM for those who celebrate 🙏🙏

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-24 11:04 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
.........US$ 2 cents opinion,
Bro notice now the trend is a general direction of public discourse towards lamenting on the USD/depreciating RGT. and i suspect the reality is that these issues are ferociously talked about by non market players, be it equities or forex. IMO let the balancing act be done by dynamic market forces from the actions and decisions of the participants concerned.
What is important is to watch the prices of our roti canai, chicken rice, nasi lemak, dosai, char koay teow, teh /kopi tarik which is more realistic and related to us. Rgt can appreciate by maybe 10%, but i believe until the day that i go to my grave, prices of these items will not go down with the rgt strengthening. To a layperson like me, all these Bruhaha about exchange rates are just a show of elegance and sophistication on a subject matter to portray that the reviewer has class in their intellect. Ask if they trade in Forex? The answer, oh well we both know what to expect.....evasive response filled with excuses.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-24 14:17 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Seriously, I am of the opinion that Malaysia must join Japan & UK to go into recession. Real market forces will then play it's role. Bank Negara too must have a mind of its own. We will then come out stronger, leaner & much wiser... This piece of mine is of course dominated in RM... 2 sen only

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-24 15:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks @moon, you had mentioned everything i wanted to express. Proven that you are veteran investor. If i was the one mentioned it, my whole 18 generations will be cursed.

To add some more points. Gold mining as a single resource/produce will not drive Bahvest to the limelight. Agree on this unless they plan to expand their mining area or diversify types of minerals. With the same amount of machineries, they can only depend on luck and efficiency to have a better results. Current price i believe is the fair price which is not much further 'meat' to enjoy. No point aiming to earn another 10% in exchange for the time holding.
2nd. Katam management team like dead man walking. So i dont think there will be any surprise in near future that will boom up the price.
3rd. Part of previous management team is still inside. You expose some wrong doings doesnt mean you are an angel. Its just someone paying more only. kalau paham, paham la.

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-24 15:23 | Report Abuse

@anisbin, agree the monthly chart also show strong rebound. Only obstacle now is the Qr, Even if Qr breakeven, its enough for the share price to challenge next resistance.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-24 16:36 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... Wahhh... Your Ang Moh sudah banyak bagus. Banyak panjang...

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-24 16:42 | Report Abuse

@welcome. I purposely eat alot of fish and chips and watch harry potter to improve my England. 😄

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-24 17:16 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... I prefer Ang Moh fish Haddock... for fish & chips & Mind Your Language series. That's why cannot write long long

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-25 09:20 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88

@moonslayer274... Seriously, I am of the opinion that Malaysia must join Japan & UK to go into recession. Real market forces will then play it's role. Bank Negara too must have a mind of its own. We will then come out stronger, leaner & much wiser... This piece of mine is of course dominated in RM... 2 sen only

Nothing wrong with that. At least with the admission of our economic shortcomings, that could be the gauge to witness how the market respond with respect to the position of the Rgt. The value of the statement would create a fairly indicative bottom for the RGT based on the current condition.
Then M'sia organize a national convention to invite Prof Dr. Anisbin to give a global lecture on the TA and FA, triple top or double bottom, white knight/ black night, candlestick analysis.....as he spoke, he realized his notes were not on the RGT, but on his Tukun, ITRONIC. The participants were all silent as he spoke, intrigued on the subject matter with expressions of inquisitiveness but awe, and at the end he received a loud applauds of approval and a standing ovation.
Bro, the moral of the story: might as well stick to watching the prices of our roti canai and teh tarik, much easier, not mind boggling, rather than focus on not so easy to explain issues.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-25 09:52 | Report Abuse

KK7198, go watch the running of the Saudi Cup, the richest race in the world, prize money RM 95 mil (well they don't call it the spurt of the kings for nothing), the event that occurred yesterday evening. A befitting breath taking unexpected finish between two back marker runners who were only mentioned by the race caller in the last 300 meters. Ushba Tesoro, Japans hope for a repeat of the 2023 Dubai cup glory was eclipsed by a hairs breadth at the finish line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKJUQTC0sPM

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-25 10:00 | Report Abuse

Next will be the Dubai Cup racing festival. Customarily they will want to conclude all these international high stake races before the onset of Ramadan in mid March. Again, for those owners and trainers to avenge defeat, there will be no let up in the quality of the racing competitiveness. Just one win will provide crazy ROI multiples.......

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-25 10:30 | Report Abuse

@moon, may i know what Prof Dr. Anisbin got to do with itronic?
@moon & welcome, dont put much hope in this country. There is no turning back anymore. If you notice, the younger generation males were more brainwashed than the older. I had interviewed with a number of them. This phenomena doesnot even exist during the 80 or 70ties. Much of my liquid assets are held oversea.

IlmuKhodam

683 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 2024-02-25 10:34 | Report Abuse

@moon, btw, thanks for your minetech tips. I bought alot before CNY below 15cents. Didnt expect it went up so fast during CNY period. I owe you a bucket of beers. @welcome owe you 2 cups of starfck.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-25 10:47 | Report Abuse

IlmuKhodam
............................ If i was the one mentioned it, my whole 18 generations will be cursed.

IK, no worries,with what;s going on now in your life, You are the 19th generation, curse lifted, similar to PN17 up-liftment. .😂😂 With your swashbuckling, pirates of the Carribean trading style, entering into the trading battle pit with slash and burn tactics and taking no prisoners, the curse will regret sticking on to you. The typical Chen Kuan Tai or David Chiang 80's one armed swordsmen assassin character portrayal. 😂😂

Just a comment/extension of the statement you wrote:
2nd). Katam management team like dead man walking. So i dont think there will be any surprise in near future that will boom up the price......
If not mistaken, someone informed this forum of the position of Freddie Lim within the global Gold trades. With his commercial exposure, wonder why he is recruiting people from his plantations to assume crucial top executive positions. The undermining factor is those new top executives are coming from organizations with weak historical performance, thus reflecting on their ability and track record. Hope he is not creating Bahvest as refuge for people due to family ties or indebtedness, who have not managed to run companies profitably and sustainably, and whereby these companies are on the verge of caving in, towards liquidation. Surely, cost wise, better off to hire professional related people to the type of business at hand rather than carry the liability of those proven to be mediocre. Really, perhaps what goes on in the mind of Freddie could be the eighth wonder of the world. Anyway, that's as far as i can comment, because ultimately that's his money and that's his business.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2024-02-25 10:53 | Report Abuse

Moonslayer274, thanks for the exciting video on the Saudi Cup where Saudi Crown was well beaten in the last 50m. I'm looking forward to the Hong Kong Gold Cup , the duel between Voyage Bubble and Romantic Warrior.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2024-02-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

People in this forum. I am not bashing Bahvest nor am i providing a gloom and doom picture of a future hopeless entity. There are still many plus points pertinent to Bahvest, but fair comments must be made to exercise vigilance and care, and indirectly to provide explanation for the organizational dynamics. So don't go running to a shaman with the aim of designing and inflicting a 25 year generational curse on me, an extra 7 years above IK, due to Shaman living in Bat Caves. IK was 18 years generation curse because it originated from shopping complex crystal ball reader.
Again no malice intended, just fair comment for sharing!

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-25 11:15 | Report Abuse

@IlmuKhodam... You can include my son in your statistics. He too plan to apply for the Blue passport...

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2024-02-25 11:23 | Report Abuse

@moonslayer274... Refreshing take on the management of Bahvest. The AGM should be a good forum to convey your thoughts to them...