MMS VENTURES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MMSV (0113)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.555 - 0.56

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

8,535 comment(s). Last comment by gorengkitty 6 days ago

Posted by Chesterblue > 2015-11-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

Be greedy when people are fearful. It's a good opportunity to collect those chicken hearted tickets for such a strong fundamental net cash company.

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-11-27 15:58 | Report Abuse

support at 55

AuntyB

1 posts

Posted by AuntyB > 2015-11-27 17:57 | Report Abuse

Dear Cheeseburger, I believe 1 unit = 100 shares. Therefore 100,000 units = 10,000,000 shares. At 10 sen per share, he made RM1 million ringgit in one day. Why did he sell one day, causing panic and pick up at lower price the following day? Isn't this market manipulation? Profit made from hard earn savings of aunty investors like me who panicked and sold at a big loss. I hope Bursa will look into this. I am so disgusted that I will never invest in this company even if it is guaranteed that share price will go up.

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2015-11-27 18:05 | Report Abuse

this counter is snaky... novice traders pls be careful.

slbzr

168 posts

Posted by slbzr > 2015-11-27 20:56 | Report Abuse

4th qr should be ok, I am collecting now

chl1989

2,552 posts

Posted by chl1989 > 2015-11-27 22:43 | Report Abuse

You cant beat insiders' news. HitNRun has 1st hand info. U will cry when you see Q4 results. If you buy now, you will have to hold for a very long time to unlock its value, provided its fundamental doesn't change along the line. To me, i will stay away. Glhf :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-28 03:32 | Report Abuse

pls let me share my 1/4 cents view as this was what left after 3 consecutive laosaing days :(

O.K I get it that many investors are disappointed if not downright angry at this greedy director chong chee hong for selling right before they announced the poorer qtr results n i am no exception as well. is it legal? Unfortunately Yes it is as long as they informed bursuk they intend to deal during closing period. is it ethical? definitely NO n reflects poorly on the management. Can u do anything about it? - Not really but u can tarok them by writing a open letter to them or wait till the next AGM n bring it up to them. will they care? - million dollar question but if the boss Mr Sia values investors he should at least reprimand the Chee chong NO Fun while it is legal but it is in poorly timed :( other than that sure u can whine all day n if it makes u feel better have some cheese with it :)

o.k so what's next? before i tell u I must tell u that this strictly applies only to ME n do not follow blindly without seeking the truth- what /where ever that may be becoz i do not want some dungus to talk cork when things does not pan out in the future as I neither have crystal ball nor insider news - golf balls got a few LOL

Since the poorer qtr results out - the price has been bashed pretty severely - close to almost 20% - is it justify? probably not but can understand maybe the investors sentiment. is the results really that bad? yes if you compare to last year's but do understand that last year same period was exceptional as the demand was huge and it was pointed out by The Boss Mr Sia earlier. As for this year he did say the results will be flat but maybe he did not understand the meaning FLAT LOL but still one more qtr to go so for the next one I'm assuming about 6+ Rev n 2+ profit n that will come pretty close to my understanding of FLAT :)

back to the continuing of laosaing into the 3rd day - is this company chehkai? if u look at the numbers definitely not as it is still a Net cash company - improving too with negligible debt. the directors might be chehkai but the company is still fundamentally sound so much so that The Boss just picked up close to a mil today n another ex cheh kai director Tan whom I used to call Trader Joe last year also bought but smaller amount so my take is the disappointment still lingers by many investors about the insider news hence the continuing sell down - i think. heck FrontKn got 2 consecutive losses but the price is now stable after the 1st day sell down so this one just announced a reduce rev n profits mah not like they lost a ton LOL. How many business every qtr also up wan. Maybe the expectation was too much for certain investors here.

While I'm still disappointed n whinning with some left over cheese I decided to hold for the time being besides adding more and hope that the recent result was juz a blip n words n the action of the price does get to those greedy directors if they have any conscience.

I'm also hoping ( dang another hope :( ) Mr Sia really knows the meaning of FLAT LOL. For those who sold after the results good for you n wish u the best :) as for the few holders left like me,slbzr,chesterblue etc hopefully this is an opportunity to collect at a discount n will reward us well down the road :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-28 03:52 | Report Abuse

AuntyB Dear Cheeseburger, I believe 1 unit = 100 shares. Therefore 100,000 units = 10,000,000 shares. At 10 sen per share, he made RM1 million ringgit in one day. Why did he sell one day, causing panic and pick up at lower price the following day? Isn't this market manipulation? Profit made from hard earn savings of aunty investors like me who panicked and sold at a big loss. I hope Bursa will look into this. I am so disgusted that I will never invest in this company even if it is guaranteed that share price will go up.
27/11/2015 17:57

AuntyB where got so much. this chehkai independent director is juz a kechimai only mah - he holds as of today only 700,000 units n the total trade on the day he disposed on Nov 24 is only 3 mil when he sold juz 100,000 units. cheeseburger is right - he did make 10k when he sold n bought back for the 10 cents difference. Sorry for your panic loss n I feel your pain too as i oso laosaing for the past 3 days n my toilet now out of order - very bursuk - like this cheekai director :( yes I'm also disgusted but this kechimai I ignore - i only start to worry when big boss Mr Sia start disposing. Anyway good luck to u in your other future trades.

sun99

194 posts

Posted by sun99 > 2015-11-28 04:32 | Report Abuse

actually after all the result is not too bad, ROE 33% and profit is about 30% of the revenue.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-28 05:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by sun99 > Nov 28, 2015 04:32 AM | Report Abuse
actually after all the result is not too bad, ROE 33% and profit is about 30% of the revenue.

smart n well said but the problem is many people when give KFC snack plate they want dinner plate then after dinner plate want the 20 pieces bucket LOL so when go back to snack plate they grumble but this one I think it's mostly due to the selling right before the results by the chehkais.

On another note One joker here like to put out only the detailed disposed but quietly ignored the insider buying n that is fine with me so I can buy more cheaper but juz like to point out nevertheless :)

david788

32 posts

Posted by david788 > 2015-11-28 08:25 | Report Abuse

Frank u r right. This result so bad? Answer is no bad, just unexpected. And the price drop almost 20% and I feel this is really unfair because company still earning money and has a good ROE v healthy balance sheet. Sometimes this kind of panic is incur by market sentiment and short term investor, normally after the panic selling share will rebound back to it fair value.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-28 09:42 | Report Abuse

Thanks david788. let's hope so that it was juz a bad reaction - furthermore the mart for pennies shares was overall weak too but to drop 20% for this company with it's strong fundamentals is way oversold. That said I think the price will still be volatile n pressure on the downside but I can hold and if price depress further I will add in more position n wait it out :) cheers

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2015-11-28 10:02 | Report Abuse

When invest in a company. Good management is one of the most important criteria, hevea could turn into alive from almost dead to all time strongest. Mmsv? Yes, fundamental wise, it is in a good position. But we have really good management here, selling off his or her share for his own personal interest with his advantages that know the results earlier than any of retailers. Company is earning and directors are paid with a handsome amount of salary. However, selling at highest price before poorer result announced was how these guys treat the retailers. Most of them earn much lesser than those greedy sub holders. So guess what? Are they trying to tell everyone that we have to be careful or throw the shares if bursa announced substantial share holders disposed share before result every times? Selling off at 75c and buy back at 65c really good way to earn quick money, look like they are not paid enough. Look like they are taking more about their own interest instead of all other shareholders , selfish and greedy are words to describe . I'm not disappointed at mmsv result but the management acts. They were using thei privilege wrongly. Please look at flbhd. Fair value for this company could be 55c, but with such a management. Yes, it is adding more risk to invest in this counter.

And David, the result remains flat was what being mentioned previously.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-28 10:14 | Report Abuse

well said too hissyu2 and I agree the actions of this chehkai fella now put this co in a bad light. maybe he is not paid well like u said so have to cari makan sikit LOL and yes good management is very important as part of value investing too and this one definitely needs to buck up.

HITnRUN

298 posts

Posted by HITnRUN > 2015-11-28 17:47 | Report Abuse

I pity u Frank..

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2015-11-28 18:35 | Report Abuse

https://www.dropbox.com/s/abi4y42kp6bt4gu/2015Nov-MMSV-800x600.png?dl=0

sorry to say, but this looks like a con job.. haha... for chart, click at my dropbox link above.

CFTrader

812 posts

Posted by CFTrader > 2015-11-28 18:52 | Report Abuse

Why complain of insider trading instead of taking the advantage ?

Next time you see Mr. Sia buy, follow him buy lo ...

Whining will get you nowhere, but action will do.

p/s : I am one of the burnt shareholder, but do I whine like no tomorrow ?

pp/s : You must know WHAT you are doing. You must know what are you buying , what do you expect, what is your exit criteria, what is your evaluation of that current company and a lot more .

For example, if you buy for growth, and this result appear, don't subconsciously con yourself to hold because the past ROE is good. But if you buy for CF generation power, then the CF remain good, and you should be holding it.

slbzr

168 posts

Posted by slbzr > 2015-11-29 10:57 | Report Abuse

CF agreed,To me, big bosses selling does not necessary meant that they are cashing out, but to enable them to lent a little support to the shares in anticipation to the selling after the results announced, anyway, past is past looking forward for the shares to absorb the panic selling, I am not only holding on but also slowly collectting on weakness.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-11-30 04:24 | Report Abuse

HITnRUN I pity u Frank..
28/11/2015 17:47

why pity me? I did not lose money on this one - well at least not cut lost. besides I did not buy Perisai @ .60 :(

Posted by HITnRUN > Nov 24, 2015 07:49 AM | Report Abuse
I bought at 0.60

zbaikitree

1,196 posts

Posted by zbaikitree > 2015-11-30 05:28 | Report Abuse

this sheet will go back 20c as distribution started long ago and about time to finished distribution.

once that is done, no more support will be seen and bad result in next quarter is for sure.

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-11-30 10:18 | Report Abuse

Great value at 0.30-0.40. No so low la

HITnRUN

298 posts

Posted by HITnRUN > 2015-11-30 10:23 | Report Abuse

Frank your paper loss maybe not realize now but soon u will cut....I doubt u dare to collect more, as a human I don't like to see people suffer, that's my advice...if u wanna hold is fine...Q4 is the judgement day

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-11-30 10:27 | Report Abuse

seller at 0.59 looks like salvage what you have :(

lloydlim

3,957 posts

Posted by lloydlim > 2015-11-30 11:14 | Report Abuse

Looks like 0.52 is a promising

kahfai211

822 posts

Posted by kahfai211 > 2015-11-30 11:40 | Report Abuse

u guys seems like experrt,professional and genius,simply gave tp like shit,better said fair value at 10c?promising 15c better??now index dropping,whole market also dropping,makes more panic like idiot please?act pro?

Lily Yuen

10 posts

Posted by Lily Yuen > 2015-11-30 13:37 | Report Abuse

HitnRun, well ~ this/next quarter report might as u said not as good as compare to last year quarter, drop around 50% compare to last quarter. But what I know is this company profit from 2013 to current already meets main board profit requirement and this company is still making money even not as good as last year. cash of this company is increasing, good fundamental as well. How could we expect same huge profit for every year? For example like rubber company Topglove this year quarter is 118% growth, if next year rubber demand drop, profit of quarter
drop 50% then can we claim as bad profit? bad company? Everyone has own judgement to choose hold or sell.

And i think the big boss Sia is honour ~ coz he said this year will have flat result then it is, and main board transfer for year end or next year early could happen as he said oso ~ this company able to turn loss to profit within 3 years to main board profit requirement, what to worry for panic selling just becoz of back to normal demand quarter report profit?

TechPlay

50 posts

Posted by TechPlay > 2015-11-30 15:24 | Report Abuse

Share market is the tussle of the people intend to sell and those intend to buy. We can see that there are vested investors trying to calm the selling pressure. There are also people talking not so good thing about the company.
Opportunity appears at every crisis. Collecting slowly, if one can buy at a lower price, why not.
By now the executives should have an idea how Q4 is going to be.

cheeseburger

2,795 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2015-11-30 17:47 | Report Abuse

everyday rain...

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-11-30 18:10 | Report Abuse

flood some more...

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2015-11-30 19:28 | Report Abuse

see, how good they make use of share buy back to stablize the price... sell own shares at high price and use company reserve to buy back share at low price to stablize it... cool~

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-12-01 04:27 | Report Abuse

HITnRUN Frank your paper loss maybe not realize now but soon u will cut....I doubt u dare to collect more, as a human I don't like to see people suffer, that's my advice...if u wanna hold is fine...Q4 is the judgement day
30/11/2015 10:23

paper loss? u meant my shrinking paper profits izzit LOL let u know about my cost since u r such a kind human - it's .47 cents- yes forty sevens cents as of now :) Many people oso kena burnt especially the late comers n i oso feel bad n feel for those especially the ones already cut losses but juz need to set the record straight.

cut loss? that will have to be below my cost n i see the price is what .59 now - still some way to go but u never know right :) I will let u know when the day comes - if ever :)

doubt me collect more? LOL u doubt WRONG. I've been buying since the results was announced .665 all the way to .60 yesterday :) today will also buy if continue drop - I like cheap sales :) Since I invested mid last year- invested huh not punt or speculate LOL I have been buying whenever there's a dip n this time will be NO EXCEPTIONS LOL. n i dun recommend ANYONE to follow me :)

tanks for your advice - but was wondering when r u gonna cut loss on your perisai - that's a LOSS u know :) but of course it's up to u if u wanna hold - i oso dun like to see people suffer :(

hold? of course am gonna hold. r u kidding me? I'm in for the long term - as long as this company performs I'll be there LOL by the way u know who sing the song ar I'll be there eh LOLLL

judgement day? LOL i think u watch too many Terminators movies de. I'll Be BACCCCK LOL

Posted by Андрей Андроников > 2015-12-01 11:30 | Report Abuse

point of entry 0.65

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-12-01 12:18 | Report Abuse

The falling knife cut me at 0.65, 0.62 and 0.58 ...

kahfai211

822 posts

Posted by kahfai211 > 2015-12-01 16:34 | Report Abuse

now what??any comment please?GREAT VAlUE is 0.3-0.4???or 0.52 promising???

slbzr

168 posts

Posted by slbzr > 2015-12-01 16:39 | Report Abuse

after share buy back sure up

kahfai211

822 posts

Posted by kahfai211 > 2015-12-01 17:02 | Report Abuse

hard to up la...many sinkalan said great value at 0.3-0.4 and 0.52 promising la...i3investor many of these sinkalan...yesterday whole market index dropped then many sinkalan gave TP,now all diam diam ady

Winstar

44 posts

Posted by Winstar > 2015-12-01 18:43 | Report Abuse

I am still holding my 300,000 units bought at 0.68.
Dont argue about the management buying and selling.
It is just a very tiny percentage of their holdings.

david788

32 posts

Posted by david788 > 2015-12-01 20:33 | Report Abuse

Totally agree kahfai, many sinkala when market drop. CASH flow still strong why discount to 0.3 to 0.4. Really funny.

lloydlim

3,957 posts

Posted by lloydlim > 2015-12-02 19:39 | Report Abuse

Still very weak, shall correct to 0.55 than only start to collect!

kahfai211

822 posts

Posted by kahfai211 > 2015-12-03 12:50 | Report Abuse

not 0.52 ady??u should correct to 0.1 much better

hissyu2

868 posts

Posted by hissyu2 > 2015-12-04 20:52 | Report Abuse

Wow... Sold at 75c bought at 60c, such an easy for subs shareholders... Hahah

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2015-12-06 11:39 | Report Abuse

Cash flow strong..may it will convert to PN16

lloydlim

3,957 posts

Posted by lloydlim > 2015-12-06 15:01 | Report Abuse

More selling pressure coming! Downtrend towards 0.55!

kahfai211

822 posts

Posted by kahfai211 > 2015-12-07 17:08 | Report Abuse

sohai~最好可以到0.55 啦!

invest200

70 posts

Posted by invest200 > 2015-12-07 19:26 | Report Abuse

Argue on the point, don't do personal attack. Not everyone has the same thought as you, accept and respect diversity please.

cmchin

146 posts

Posted by cmchin > 2015-12-08 22:56 | Report Abuse

Panic selling will give opportunity for company to buy back the share.

Posted by winson_ming > 2015-12-09 17:05 | Report Abuse

@CUTLOST.. ACTUALLY PN16 MEAN FOR WHAT?

HuatAh88

89 posts

Posted by HuatAh88 > 2015-12-09 17:59 | Report Abuse

Most likely tomorrow will bounce to take us to 0.675..

Posted by Yang Addison > 2015-12-09 20:07 | Report Abuse

Mostly bounce back above 0.70c

Posted by Kuanyee Saw > 2015-12-10 16:51 | Report Abuse

but why profits drop in 2nd quarter?...most semi conductor companies profits at this time...can anybody share with me?..TQ

Post a Comment
Market Buzz