FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FINTEC (0150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (50.00%)

Day's Change

0.005 - 0.01

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

27,729 comment(s). Last comment by Musang King 2 hours ago

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-07 18:53 | Report Abuse

Your message is loud and clear. BLee. NO MORE PP nor ESOS at this moment.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-05-07 21:26 | Report Abuse

@Musang King: Bro. BLee, you have done a very GOOD job and really appreciative and indebted to you for spending so much of your precious time writing good postings and a very detailed study on issues regarding FINTEC and FOCUS DYNAMICS. I truly salute you.

BLee: Hi Bro @Musang King, thanks for the compliment. I don't think I have so much time now compared during MCO period as most of my articles are written (blow water) then. I have done my own (S)trengths, (W)eakness, (O)pportunities and (T)hreats for most of my purchases by reading QR and AR; although my purchases are not making $ now, the investment will be 'long and winding'. Hopefully we can make $ together.
Happy trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-09 15:33 | Report Abuse

Yes. Agree with you. Thanks a lot, BLee.

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-05-12 16:31 | Report Abuse

Consolidation is not completely useless. It can help to lose another 90% value.
Only mad people still invested in a scam company like fintec.

P.S. The fellas that argued with me last year when fintec was trading at 10sen. i wonder where are they now.

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-05-12 16:37 | Report Abuse

all related co will wait at 1c to parking ....:)

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-05-12 16:37 | Report Abuse

all related co will wait at 1c to parking ....:)

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-12 17:04 | Report Abuse

My Advice. If we want to buy Fintec now at 1.0 sen or 1.5 sen, better buy in great numbers say minimum 65,000 shares at purchase price of 1.5 sen or 99,000 at 1.0 sen in one day. This helps to save brokerage fee. No point buying 100 or 1000 shares where the minimum brokerage fee is based on the minimum fee for a RM1,000-00 contract. Please be informed.

Posted by ikattepi > 2022-05-12 17:18 | Report Abuse

So here we are again
The same old argument
And now I'm wondering
If things'll ever change
~Good Charlotte

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-12 17:18 | Report Abuse

But when the management wants to cheat the new investors by issuing new ICPS or Warrants, they would consolidate and push it up for a while so that new investors are conned to buy their new warrants or ICPS at a much higher prices after consolidation. If you take a look at the expiring warrants prices and ICPS prices, your eyes will pop out.

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-05-12 17:27 | Report Abuse

you may argue it makes more sense to push up to scam more.

Let me offer you another point of view. Push up is not FOC. And no guarantee any extra return from capital risked. Safer thing to do is just consolidate and let it slide while selling whatever ICPS, WA and etc etc that they got for free.

I won’t say it’s impossible. But certainly a far fetched dream.

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-05-12 17:35 | Report Abuse

Trading scam counter, it’s not about what makes sense.
It’s about what makes sense to the pocket of those in power.

Don’t tell me you are willing to risk 10-20m just to make 1-2m more and not just make 5-10m by risking nothing.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-05-13 12:39 | Report Abuse

@RJ87: Let me offer you another point of view. Push up is not FOC. And no guarantee any extra return from capital risked. Safer thing to do is just consolidate and let it slide while selling whatever ICPS, WA and etc etc that they got for free.

BLee: Hi Bro @RJ87, please allow me to clarify that ICPS needs to subscribe with $, not free as stated.
Please see details:
"RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 1,163,208,800 ICPS AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.08 PER ICPS TOGETHER WITH UP TO 116,320,880 FREE DETACHABLE WARRANTS IN FINTEC ("WARRANTS B") ON THE BASIS OF 10 ICPS TOGETHER WITH 1 FREE WARRANT B FOR EVERY 5 EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES HELD BY THE ENTITLED SHAREHOLDERS OF FINTEC AT 5.00 P.M. ON 2 NOVEMBER 2017" meaning paying 8sen will get 1 ICPS and paying 80sen will get 1 warrant B. The word 'free' is just a gimmick..
Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

RJ87

5,095 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-05-14 01:31 | Report Abuse

U scroll back my last years debate. If u can find them, u shall find my arguments there.
The clowns that disagreed suffered 80-90% by now.

Its at the scam final leg my friend.

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2022-05-18 11:43 | Report Abuse

Musang King

My Advice. If we want to buy Fintec now at 1.0 sen or 1.5 sen, better buy in great numbers say minimum 65,000 shares at purchase price of 1.5 sen or 99,000 at 1.0 sen in one day. This helps to save brokerage fee. No point buying 100 or 1000 shares where the minimum brokerage fee is based on the minimum fee for a RM1,000-00 contract. Please be informed.

5 days ago

Hahaha, Musangking.

They are retailers who sell it (maybe)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-05-18 13:19 | Report Abuse

How the former mighty fintec group drop to 1 sen leh ?

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-18 15:49 | Report Abuse

Today seems got buyers at 1.5 sen like the day before Hari Raya. Good. Keep buying as hope of getting at 1.0 sen is like a mission impossible now. Buying at 1.5 sen is at your pleasure now. Wait until good news come in for Seacera's land sale, Fintec might go up 100-200% at least. The higher the better as we go higher, nobody will look down on Fintec again. God bless Fintec.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-18 17:10 | Report Abuse

But for Focus Dynamics to complete the Arch in Jalan Tun Razak ( another Gold Land that Fintec is having ), it will take another 1-2 years to 100% completion. By then, the highway works in front of ARCH and TRX CITY are also fully completed and no more traffic jam problem, I persume. The potential for the Arch is great as I see foreign investors like Morgan Stanley and Mitsubishi UFJ are already coming in where I can see them now in the Bursa Announcements lately.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-18 17:17 | Report Abuse

MY OPINION IS INVEST FOR THE FUTURE. INVEST IN FINTEC NOW WHICH IS AT THE LOWEST PRICE OF 1 SEN A SHARE. WHERE TO GET WHERE A COMPANY HAS NO OUTSTANDING DEBTS OR LOAN FROM ANY BANK BUT INSTEAD OWNING 30.631% OF FOCUS DYNAMICS, 22% OF SAUDEE AND OVER 30% OF SEACERA.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-05-20 15:40 | Report Abuse

Noted. whistleblower99. Thank you very much. I do not like Fintec Management to do the same. Doing such thing is like swindling or scamming their own loyal investors money to the benefit of their own people or their buddies. I think BLee also concur with me. He recently posted an article he wrote " I am Speechless". Doing so many of these SIS, PP and ESOS make investors to shy away from their counters and thus making their share prices going lower and lower. It is worrying if Fintec intends to do their consolidation like many of their buddies are doing one day. Do it only when such exercises really benefit the shareholders and the company. Do it with conscience of compassion, care and fairness.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-05-20 23:45 | Report Abuse

@Musang King: I think BLee also concur with me. He recently posted an article he wrote " I am Speechless". Doing so many of these SIS, PP and ESOS make investors to shy away from their counters and thus making their share prices going lower and lower. It is worrying if Fintec intends to do their consolidation like many of their buddies are doing one day. Do it only when such exercises really benefit the shareholders and the company. Do it with conscience of compassion, care and fairness.

BLee: Hi Bro @Musang King, I concur with you on investors to shy away from this counter without showing any results on usage of accumulated interest free funds.
IMHO, let me explain further:
- There are too many tranches with lower issuance prices due to market conditions. If the market improves, will it be an opportunity to invest at such a low price? I am speechless as my investment at 2sen is still NOT the lowest.
- Investment in a very low debt counter with NTA a few times higher than the market price, is it considered a low risk investment? My opinion is yes.
- The argument of consolidation will push up market prices and the risk of losing market price could be true. Bear in mind consolidation will reduce the NOSH and increase in NTA correspondingly. No dilution involved.
- What is dilution? To me, dilution is an increase of NOSH at a lower price than NTA, therefore a decrease in overall NTA. PP and ESOS issuance at lower prices than NTA is a good example. What if we can invest at this low PP and ESOS price?

I do not have the answer to some of my own questions. It is a risk we have to take, therefore TradeAtYourOwnRisk.

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-05-23 14:18 | Report Abuse

just buy popcorn n waiting the bad results out lol.....when no more funds then consol n cont PP & RI game to con fishy///:)

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-05-25 09:18 | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

Latest penny stocks to propose shares consolidation are FAST & YONGTAI while AGES, MTRONIC & DIGISTAR had just completed the exercise or on-going.

Be aware of the risk of trading penny stock with high NOSH multi BILLION issued shares or multi-year losses with directors frequently raising fund via shares issuance to RI, PP and ESOS.

Directors have power to propose shares consolidation and rights issue with free warrants to continue with fund raising exercise

TAYOR, set realistic target

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-05-25 09:19 | Report Abuse

Beware of one day monkey and tiger show

Icon 888

2,215 posts

Posted by Icon 888 > 2022-05-26 02:42 |

Post removed.Why?

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-05-26 17:58 | Report Abuse

MTRONIC -a loss from disposal of investment in quoted shares of RM3.2 million recorded during the period....:)
changes in loss on disposal of quoted investments amounting to RM17.41 million
as well as Employees’ Share Option Scheme-based payment expense of RM2.07 million ...:)
tis coming.....:)

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-06-01 10:40 | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent -16,529,000
https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/stocks/view/0150/fintec-global-berhad

Another quarter of losses
=============
Company fund continue to be depleted
Will directors raise more fund via shares issuance to PP, ESOS or RI ???

==============
Continue to monitor
quarterly results
directors plan for utilisation of company funds
directors plan for more fund raising via shares issuance

====================

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-06-01 10:49 | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

NOSH = 5,922,797,474
PA = 254,308,135
WA = 170,092,838

WB = 116,443,428
Maturity 2022-12-04
Strike value 0.1000

WC = 1,146,126,828

==================
About 7.5 BILLION of shares, PA and warrants combined
Too heavy for price to climb high

Be aware that many high NOSH penny stocks directors have implemented shares consolidation and rights issue to raise more fund

==================

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-01 16:26 | Report Abuse

TQ whistleblower99.
Points noted. But buying at 1 sen is at the minimal risk. Those who bought at 5 to 10 sen are cursing high and low. I just pray Fintec investments into other public listed stocks come back to life and be well again as soon as possible.

Goodprofit

1,022 posts

Posted by Goodprofit > 2022-06-03 09:34 | Report Abuse

fintec gloves factory ready or empty
?

Icon 888

2,215 posts

Posted by Icon 888 > 2022-06-07 02:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-06-08 11:24 | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

IMPIANA is the latest high NOSH penny stock to join the list of share consolidation stocks.
https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/3561755

2022 - IMPIANA, YONGTAI, VSOLAR, FAST, DIGISTA, MTRONIC, AGES, IDMENSN, KANGER, AAX,

BEFORE 2022 - PWORTH, PDZ, LAMBO, PASUKGB, MTOUCHE, SANICHI, VC, TRIVE, VINVEST, ICON, MLAB, NETX,.........

================
Be careful trading high NOSH low price penny stocks

Directors have power to propose shares consolidation to trim down your shareholdings by many times and raise more fund via rights issue with free warrants

===============
Continue to monitor
quarterly results
directors plan for utilisation of company funds
directors plan for more fund raising via shares issuance

====================

kenie

1,641 posts

Posted by kenie > 2022-06-13 09:40 | Report Abuse

CONSOLIDATION SHARES

kenie

1,641 posts

Posted by kenie > 2022-06-13 09:41 | Report Abuse

Pang Sai huat

Jimmy888

83 posts

Posted by Jimmy888 > 2022-06-13 10:54 | Report Abuse

The glove factory in Chemor Ipoh next to AT's glove factory is huge from outside. Not completed yet.

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-06-13 11:01 | Report Abuse

later will have story to new biz and get more funds again ...,:)

Jimmy888

83 posts

Posted by Jimmy888 > 2022-06-13 11:17 | Report Abuse

Looks like consolidation anmocement soon?

CatRebound

214 posts

Posted by CatRebound > 2022-06-13 15:22 | Report Abuse

No point having soo much of shares in other companies.. those could be sold at loss and letting someone exit superrish...

Who wanna invest in companies doing soo many PPs? Only PP takers like to invest definitely via PP anyway...

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 15:31 | Report Abuse

Fintec now selling at 1.0 sen. Cheap sale. Better grab some now. Fintec planted all their capital into investments into other companies like Seacera, Focus Dynamics, Netx, Saudee etc. They only have a glove factory in Chemor, starting operation soon. If Fintec fails, all other PLCs also fail which is quite impossible. Today selling at 1 sen maybe some bad news about their intention of share consolidation. This is possible as this Group of people are very fond of share consolidation. As BLee said, he is also Speechless. Me too. If there is no share consolidation exercise to be proposed, there should not be any problem with Fintec. Actually who are the people that throw so many shares at 1 sen today? Indeed I bought some seeing there is opportunity of holding more Fintec shares today. No worry as Fintec will never go bankrupt, I know. They only think of adding more and more shares and getting people to add in more even at 1 sen. How disgusting?

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 16:08 | Report Abuse

Or maybe the Market thinks that Fintec is having a glove factory just like Top Glove whose shares got badly bittened today down 11 sen from RM1.13 to RM1.02 lowest today. But Fintec has only one glove factory and yet to start its operation. The losses for Fintec Glove Venture is just very minimal in proportion with other businesses or investments Fintec is currently doing.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 16:22 | Report Abuse

The Star reported today:

Glove makers are also facing higher production costs.

Top Glove’s officials pointed out that the industry continues to face rising cost of production pressure due to global inflation and the Russia-Ukraine conflict driving up oil prices.

Kenanga Research points out that Top Glove will be unable to fully pass on the cost increase due to a few reasons.

One is the current oversupply situation which is expected to remain challenging, and another is the reduced economies of scale arising from volume that is less than optimum, which in turn is occurring due to the soft demand.

It points out, “Glove players are experiencing margin erosion as raw material costs are not adjusting down as fast as ASPs.”

Other glove companies are also seeing declining numbers.

Hartalega Holdings Bhd reported a net loss of RM197.9mil in the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2022 (4Q22) from a profit of RM1.12bil a year earlier.

Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd posted a 91% plunge in net profit to RM90.1mil in 1Q22 ended March 31 from RM1.04bil a year ago.

Supermax Corp Bhd’s net profit in 3Q22 ended March 31, meanwhile, fell 98.71% to RM13.01mil from RM1.01bil.

Top Glove officials, however, reckon that global glove demand will improve with the transition of Covid-19 into the endemic phase as gloves remain an essential item in the healthcare sector.

The deferring of expansion plans by major players will also help ease the oversupply situation and help achieve a demand and supply equilibrium, the officials say.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 16:36 | Report Abuse

In fact, there is nothing to be alarmed with. All stocks are badly beaten today across the Board. Most Banking stocks suffered double digit losses.

CatRebound

214 posts

Posted by CatRebound > 2022-06-13 16:45 | Report Abuse

You are right... cant really blame fintec what what is happening.. look all counters across the board.. no one spared...

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 16:54 | Report Abuse

I am taking advantage of today's weaknesses to add more Fintec shares to my portfolio. Wish me Good Luck. Wishing everybody Good Luck too.

BILLC

2,028 posts

Posted by BILLC > 2022-06-13 16:55 | Report Abuse

So,,,,next time if anyone kena con, please don’t blame the conmen,,,,just blame economy down turn,,,wakakaka,,,,

Citadel12

1,045 posts

Posted by Citadel12 > 2022-06-13 17:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-13 17:05 | Report Abuse

Today Fintec Counter ranking No.1 in term of volume traded. Total Volume 154 millions shares traded at 1 sen today. Cheers.

sunsetbiz

739 posts

Posted by sunsetbiz > 2022-06-13 17:20 | Report Abuse

wait to the deep sea....:)

M55555

944 posts

Posted by M55555 > 2022-06-14 10:55 | Report Abuse

I want to collect some , but have to wait for their next ESOS first. See how much ? kakakakaka

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-14 11:11 | Report Abuse

Correct. ESOS simply give Fintec shares a killing, like no value already. Fintec Management, please note this. We investors hope Fintec would buy back all the 1 sen shares available in the KLSE today. 66 millions waiting to sell. What Fintec is waiting for? Fintec worth is 5 sen a share but market price is only 1 sen.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-06-14 15:14 | Report Abuse

Now its the time to invest into Fintec at 1 sen only. Opportunities like this do happen once or twice in a life time. As you all know, Fintec shares are now at its lowest amongst all KLSE shares. Of course there are many other counters that we can invest but their prices are still double digits or triple digits which I would not touch, because of fear they all would fall to 1 sen like Fintec which is possible. What do you all think? Wait to see or start investing now for the future. Fintec fell to one sen was because of over issuing of ESOS and PP in the last 2 years or else Fintec shares would stay at 10 sen a share if without ESOS, SIS or PP issues. Why I say Fintec should be around 10 sen a share by just looking at the current Warrants and ICPA expiring values. Fintec itself has not much businesses except heavy investments in other public listed shares. If one day, Malaysian stock market wakes up like those days in 1996 where all stock shares were traded above RM5-00 a share, I am dreaming it would happen again in this life time. Hahahahaaaa. Someone says I am dreaming......

Post a Comment
Market Buzz