FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FINTEC (0150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (50.00%)

Day's Change

0.005 - 0.01

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

27,728 comment(s). Last comment by M55555 17 hours ago

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-19 08:16 | Report Abuse

Banyak related patty transactions antara geng2 mereka... Manipulasi penny stok yg sungguh dahsyat

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-19 08:19 | Report Abuse

Bila ka pihak berkuasa mau ambil tindakan terhadap fintec meskipun ahli politik terbabit???? Spore dah lakukannya :(

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/soh-chee-wen-manipulation-penny-stocks-singapore-life-politics-and-corporate-shenanigans

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-19 11:20 | Report Abuse

Excellent post of Fugitive Soh Chee Wen and his deeds. Thank you bro.Good123. We are equally concerned about our current penny stocks manipulations in Malaysia. Yes. Do invest carefully brothers and sisters of the Stock Market. Our money are hard earned money while theirs are borrowed money, manipulated money or easy earned money whatever. Please be very careful in our investments. Good companies we must also give our appluases and credits while bad ones, we should help to blacklist them openly. So far, I believe Fintec is okay compared with others that I cannot mention bacause I have not review them. Sometimes, we cannot simply group them all together as bad. We must be sure and find out more through studies, due diligence and dialogs with the investors. Putting blames on them and saying negative comments against politicians and corporate leaders are very easy. But if the comments are not true, you achieve your own selfish desires and agendas but you have also done a lot of harms, bad karma and dishonesty in the eyes of the Above. Lets be fair if you want to cari makan, we must cari makan honestly. Directors who have bad intentions and bad deeds will face their bad karma and punishment now, later or forever. I too was a bit angry when I see Fintec market share prices kept falling down but I keep investing to level down my average cost for Fintec, hoping one day, Fintec will go back up and I will recover back all my paper losses. I have done my due diligence on Fintec quite awhile. Overall Fintec is still alright as they normally spent their funds towards investing also, like you and me. As you all know, Malaysian Stock KLSE is not performing. So do all of our other portfolio. Fintec holds some portfolio too and Fintec equally suffers the same like us. So be understanding and let our KLSE bounces back, we must wait. Good days will come back one day. Nothing is permanent. Everything is impermanent.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-07-19 11:29 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro @Musang King, good write-up. And also we must compare apple with apple, NOT orange. Different countries have their own sets of rule, why compare?
Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

M55555

944 posts

Posted by M55555 > 2022-07-19 12:01 | Report Abuse

This fintec issued ESOS cheaper and getting cheaper every time against market. That's WHY.. So cheapskate . RM0.01 also need to buy from ESOS . Come on..... wake up... you thing earning that RM0.005 from others good deed!!! If really want to have the company stock , market is selling RM0.015... so cheapskate???

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2022-07-19 13:16 | Report Abuse

M55555

This fintec issued ESOS cheaper and getting cheaper every time against market. That's WHY.. So cheapskate . RM0.01 also need to buy from ESOS . Come on..... wake up... you thing earning that RM0.005 from others good deed!!! If really want to have the company stock , market is selling RM0.015... so cheapskate???

1 hour ago

what are you talking about??? nonsense

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2022-07-19 13:17 | Report Abuse

Musang King,

Any reason u can find why Fintec fell so much? Will they be able to perform in the next quarter earning?

sato

310 posts

Posted by sato > 2022-07-19 16:20 | Report Abuse

Non Stop issuing ESOS; lower 0.5 sen and 0.5 sen then 0.5 sen again, and continuing steals from the retailer hard earn money!

Go the hell la you BOD and SC...........

https://malaysiastock.biz/Company-Announcement.aspx?id=1316243

sato

310 posts

Posted by sato > 2022-07-19 16:23 | Report Abuse

SC might joined them together to create this SCAM

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-19 18:02 | Report Abuse

Good pineapple123. Investors who come in now can buy at half a sen and one sen. They should not be guilty as they also can earn it if the price goes up later. There is nothing wrong to buy at whatever prices. It is not a bad deed. Maybe, M55555 is referring to the insider people who manipulated the prices and make them fall. To the new investors who bought in at the lowest price, it is indeed their good timing and also blessing.

pineapple123, the reasons why Fintec fell are obvious and many. There are :
1) bad comments and negative gossips about Fintec whenever those investors loses money.
2) bad market conditions as KLCI keeps falling after GE14 till now,
3) many additional listings like PP, SIS and ESOS (but these are ways how public listed companies can get additional sources of fundings to their companies they are running),
4) Covid19 Pandemic & MCO reason,
5) those investments that Fintec bought also fell too thus giving huge paper losses to Fintec accounting reports. I think this was one of the major reason because Fintec paper losses were huge - more than RM980 Millions as reported in the Quarter of June 2021 ,
6) no other good news even the new venture into rubber glove making becomes bad news.
7) World market also falling recently due to Russian Ukraine War, Inflation, Recession and Stagflation etc etc.

We all should bear our Right Understandings. I feel sorry too to those who really bought a lot during the early days before Fintec fell to 1.0 sen. These investors include those who took up PP, SIS and ESOS as well.

In fact most Fintec investors are all very angry because they all lost a lot. This is a fact as at now.

Now at this juncture, what we can do is either sell at today's price or hold on to the shares we have bought and pray hard for better days to come.

Good Luck and also TAYOR everybody, including me, an investor too.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-20 08:44 | Report Abuse

Fintec - bapak segala manipulasi stok penny :)

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/special-report-hidden-hands-behind-penny-stock-surge

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-20 08:45 | Report Abuse

Saya sedang menunggu tindakan pihak berkuasa terhadap geng fintec :)

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-07-20 12:50 | Report Abuse

FOR NEWBIES

Be careful trading high NOSH low price penny stocks

Directors have power to propose shares consolidation to trim down your shareholdings by many times and raise more fund via rights issue with free warrants

List of penny stocks with shares consolidation:-

2022 - LKL, IMPIANA, YONGTAI, VSOLAR, FAST, DIGISTA, MTRONIC, AGES, IDMENSN, KANGER, AAX,

BEFORE 2022 - PWORTH, PDZ, LAMBO, PASUKGB, MTOUCHE, SANICHI, VC, TRIVE, VINVEST, ICON, MLAB, NETX,.........

====================
TAYOR, set realistic target

bjgdila123

3,463 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2022-07-20 13:23 | Report Abuse

ada 1.0 mil @0.01 .... tunggu

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-20 16:07 | Report Abuse

Thank you whistleblower99. For your constant reminders to all newbies. The recent Mitronic exercises were quite successful at this point of time if we were to take win now. I wonder anybody did a case study on Mitronic shares before and after the exercises. MSWG did gave out the warning to all minorities and newbies a few days back. The President said, speculation is legal while manipulation is illegal. But overall, many who cabut by now would have got a huge windfall already. Always TAYOR.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-07-20 23:14 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro @Musang King, another stock (AGES) is also doing very well at this moment after consolidation and RI, I hope he (@whistlebower99) do not include in his advice. Some of the mentioned penny stocks also started to rebound from the lowest point and heavily traded...

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-21 09:07 | Report Abuse

Common directors as executive or independent directors and buying one another share below 5% among their gang punya companies to escape scrutiny by the authorities... Many related party transactions or deals are hidden or not reported...

Nanti kena terbongkar semua. Sabar ya!!!

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-21 09:08 | Report Abuse

External auditor resigns or akaun staf cabut. Delisting one by one soon probably

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-21 13:04 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro.BLee. Sudden rise in Ages, the last few days. Investors have being scared for 3 months already. Like salt fish comes back alive. Awesome. Ageson. Thanks for informing. Wishing your Ages-PA goes up too. Cheers.

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-07-21 13:17 | Report Abuse

Thanks Bro @Musang King for the wishes. I have recovered my paper losses in AGES mother and PA as my holdings in 2 IB increases almost 100% since consolidation/RI. Hope will happen in Fintec soon as Saudee went up 22% and Focus D went up 50% before noon break with high volume...

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-21 15:52 | Report Abuse

Our Prayers may come true. Will buy up some 1 sen Fintec shares today. Afterall queued up daily for so many days at 0.005 also cannot get any. Thanks BLee.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-21 17:33 | Report Abuse

Same gang same shit :)

MULTIPLE PROPOSALS VSOLAR GROUP BERHAD ("VSOLAR" OR THE "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED DIVERSIFICATION; (II) PROPOSED SHARE CONSOLIDATION; AND (III) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE WITH WARRANTS
VSOLAR GROUP BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MULTIPLE PROPOSALS
Description VSOLAR GROUP BERHAD ("VSOLAR" OR THE "COMPANY")

(I) PROPOSED DIVERSIFICATION;
(II) PROPOSED SHARE CONSOLIDATION; AND
(III) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE WITH WARRANTS
(Unless otherwise defined, the definitions set out in the previous announcements in relation to the Proposals shall apply herein)

On behalf of the Board, M&A Securities is pleased to announce that the following has been submitted to Bursa Securities:

1. the application for the Proposed Share Consolidation;

2. the listing application in relation to the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants; and

3. the draft circular to shareholders of Vsolar in relation to the Proposals.

This announcement is dated 8 June 2022.

Announcement Info
Company Name VSOLAR GROUP BERHAD
Stock Name VSOLAR
Date Announced 08 Jun 2022
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-08062022-00022

bjgdila123

3,463 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2022-07-21 18:03 | Report Abuse

no hope ....cap ayam masin

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-21 23:26 | Report Abuse

BLee. AGES moving upwards is just the beginning from 4th July till now. Very interesting to see how it goes from now. AGES multiple proposals are straight forward. They were approved for 15:1 share consolidation when the mother share was traded pre-conso at 2.5 sen and then after consolidation, consolidated price went downwards south from 38 sen to 19sen a share. ( this was really a scary moment ). However, AGES got approval for their RI later for 1:2 with the issue price of RM0.20 a share based on the 5 days VMAP from 10/4/2022 to 15/4/2022 with discount ranging from 20 to 40%. of the shares.

Today, AGES swing back upwards to 46.5 sen closing. What a relief for all AGES investors? I hope AGES and MTRONIC continue to move upwards and hope they would continue to stay there longer, marking as a positive signal to all Penny Stock Investments in Bursa Malaysia.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-22 07:34 | Report Abuse

This kind of company is to take from minority shareholders to enrich the controlling shareholders. Many hidden related party transactions which are secretive, not at arm length, etc.

Buy at your own perils :)

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-07-23 14:30 | Report Abuse

@Good123: ...Many hidden related party transactions which are secretive, not at arm length, etc.

BLee: Hi Bro @Good123, hidden or secretive transactions are pure speculative unless you are part of the so-called gang...logically? So please share if got more info, thanks.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-25 15:09 | Report Abuse

Duty of MACC, Bursa, IRB, BNM & SC to fight corporate fraud in stock manipulation like soh chee wen case in spore

BLee

@Good123: ...Many hidden related party transactions which are secretive, not at arm length, etc.

@BLee: Hi Bro @Good123, hidden or secretive transactions are pure speculative unless you are part of the so-called gang...logically? So please share if got more info, thanks.

2 days ago

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-25 15:13 | Report Abuse

the resignation of 2nd tier international accounting firms as external auditor among their related companies are a good indicator that things are not well, etc..

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-25 17:26 | Report Abuse

THERE ARE 2 REASONS WHY THE EXTERNAL AUDITORS RESIGN.

NO.1 : THE AUDITORS ARE FORCED TO RESIGN VOLUNTARILY DUE TO SC'S REQUIREMENT AND PUNISHMENT. THIS IS TEMPORARY AND WILL BE RE-APPOINTED BACK AFTER THEIR SUSPENSION PERIOD.

NO. 2 : THE AUDITORS RESIGNED AND REFUSED TO CARRY ON WORKING WITH THE COMPANY THEY ARE AUDITING IS ANOTHER THING, TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ABOVE.

PLEASE KNOW THESE TWO DIFFERENCES. THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT. DO NOT MIX THEM ALTOGETHER AS ONE. FYI, REASON NO.2 IS VERY ALARMING AND SERIOUS. IT SHOWS THE AUDITORS HAVE NO FAITH IN THE COMPANY AND DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WORKING AS AUDITORS OF THE COMPANY THEY ARE AUDITING. AUDITORS ALSO CABUT, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO LAH.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-25 20:55 | Report Abuse

Sc, bursa, macc, etc could audit all payrolls of listed companies and subsidiaries of related parties, probably same people drawing salary from many companies

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-25 22:20 | Report Abuse

Benar!!!!!!!!!!!
Purpose – The overall purpose of the research presented is to ascertain whether independent non-executive directors (INEDs) in Malaysian public listed companies (PLCs) may be facing certain barriers in the performance of their roles. The findings may provide helpful insights to Arab businessmen who wish to do business in Malaysia, notably with PLCs, as they may depend upon local INEDs to protect their investments and to act on their behalf. The absence of barriers to the performance of INEDs’ role may provide these businessmen with the confidence and added assurance to invest safely and profitably in Malaysia. Design/methodology/approach – A qualitative approach, consisting of a series of interviews with board members, was chosen. The sampling frame was made as large as possible and for the purpose of this study, consisted of board members who sit on publicly listed companies (PLCs) of the main board and Malaysian-owned. Findings – The interviews revealed that a majority of the interviewees perceived that the barriers were either non-existent or at the least manageable. There were indications however that INEDs in small firms might face some of the problems suggested. The culture effect may also mediate their effectiveness in performing their roles. When there are barriers present, the most difficult problem faced by the INEDs concern time available to spend with the company. Research limitations – This research utilised interviews. Generalisations may be an issue when interviews are used as the method of inquiry. Also, the sample is not random as access to many directors depended on recommendations. In addition, respondents were consciously selected in order to obtain various board positions that include independent and non-independent directors. Originality/value – There is a lack of work on studying barriers to INEDs effectiveness in developing countries, whereby previous work and literature review were predominantly based upon the experience of Western economies.

ITEM TYPE: Conference or Workshop Item (Full Paper)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 3997/23657
UNCONTROLLED KEYWORDS: Corporate governance, Independent non-executive directors, effectiveness, interview, public listed companies, Malaysia

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-26 08:31 | Report Abuse

Perasuah adalah musuh pemegang syer minoriti

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-26 08:33 | Report Abuse

Seek help from pihak berkuasa Singapore to catch the culprits like Soh chee wen , etc.

Kita punya pihak berkuasa mungkin tak cekap lagi macam Singapore

BLee

736 posts

Posted by BLee > 2022-07-26 08:55 | Report Abuse

@Good123: the resignation of 2nd tier international accounting firms as external auditor among their related companies are a good indicator that things are not well, etc..

BLee:Just Google, and details can be found:-
Link: https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/audit-firm-afrizan-tarmili-khai...

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2021/12/753248/court-appeal-upholds-sc...

"The court document, which referred to the Bursa-listed companies including Supermax Corp Bhd, Seacera Group Bhd, Mentiga Corp Bhd and Alam Maritim Resources Bhd as public interest entities (PIEs), claimed that the SC’s suspension resulted in AFTAAS being prohibited for 12 months in 2019 from auditing the PIEs' financial statements."

"KUALA LUMPUR: The Court of Appeal today ruled in favour of the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) and set aside a High Court decision on August 10, 2020, to quash the SC's Audit Oversight Board's (AOB) enforcement actions against Afrizan Tarmili Khairul Azhar (AFTAAS) and its partners."

It seems NOT only Fintec (Correction: AGES Auditor AFTAAS resigned, share price still up proved that changing Auditor NOT necessarily a red flag) needs to change the same Auditor…??

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-26 10:34 | Report Abuse

Many innocent investors lost a lot in such scam... A gang colluding to cheat minority shareholders.... using quoted investment below 5% no disclosure needed, putting the same people makan gaji buta in related companies, subsidiaries companies of related companies, same people sitting as independent directors patung/boneka in related party listed companies, etc... need IRB, BNM, SC, Bursa to work together to defeat and reveal everything.... probably politicians are involved too... very likely a bigger scandal than soh chee wen's case in spore caught recently by the clean spore authorities

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-26 12:25 | Report Abuse

Well said and researched, BLee and good123. Both postings above are very very important and supreme alarming to know and take serious note of. I concur with good123 for his arguments and I applaud BLee for helping to search why auditors for AGES resigned. Thank you both.

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-27 17:28 | Report Abuse

MTRONIC & AGES mother shares are both doing very well today. Hope it also happens to Fintec later. Today our FINTEC queue buy increased to 682.96 millions with 1.494 orders. Selling queue is just 27.03 millions with 130 orders as at closing. There is sudden interest coming in to Fintec compared with yesterday buying queue for 646 millions with 1,420 orders.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-28 09:37 | Report Abuse

Malaysian authorities should seek help from Singapore if tak berupaya :)

KUALA LUMPUR, May 5 — Malaysian John Soh Chee Wen and co-conspirator Quah Su-Ling have been convicted of 180 and 169 charges, respectively, for their role in the 2013 penny stock crash in Singapore.

According to The Edge Singapore, former MCA star Soh and Quah were found guilty on criminal conspiracy charges ranging from forced trading and price manipulation to deception.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-07-28 09:50 | Report Abuse

SC to show how Ricky Wong siphoned over RM50m from Bright Packaging Industry via rights issue, private placement, ESOS
Ahmad Naqib Idris
/
theedgemarkets.com

April 05, 2021 14:24 pm +08

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-28 15:54 | Report Abuse

How did he siphoned the money out? Anybody knows? What is the outcome of this court case?

Posted by Musang King > 2022-07-28 17:16 | Report Abuse

I think the above case is very straight forward. Defendants Ricky Wong, his mother Teh Sew Wan and Wong SK Holdings Sdn Bhd contravened the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 were investors buying up BPI shares and became a major shareholder holding more than 30% until now. He could have used Chairman Syed Ali and some staffs name to buy BPI shares at 60 to 62 sen a share. He made a good handsome gain of RM56 Mil at that time. He faced the music when somebody compaint to SC and he was sued. Today BPI share is trading at 17.5 sen a share but he is still holding 32.94% shares bought mostly above 60 sen each those days. He did not run away and he is still holding 32.94 interest in the Group. Just a case of using other people names, he landed himself in court. I think. What do you think Good123? Any link to Fintec? Nothing, isn't it except we should be alarmed if a PLC keeps issuing RI, PP, SIS and ESOS using other people names to buy and sell as in the case of Bright Packaging Industry Bhd mentioned above. Right? Good123. Thanks for your posting too. Good for Educational Purpose for all of us here.

Good123

24,742 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2022-08-01 07:00 | Report Abuse

Cepat tangkap pihak yang terbabit:)

23 Jul 2014 — ... to have created false market in trading of DVM Technology shares. ... Commission (SC) has filed legal action against Kenneth Vun ( pic) ...
https://www.pressreader.com › the-e...
Brokers in Soh's inner circle paranoid of communicating openly after crash
21 Jun 2021 — ... the alleged mastermind of the share manipulation scheme during his ... in a forex lead that had been brought by Peter Chen Hing Woon.

Penny stock crash mastermind Soh maintains he didn't give trading ...
Touching specifically on a buy order for 10 million Blumont shares – Soh pointed out that Ken Tai, a broker who was supposedly

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2022-08-03 20:23 | Report Abuse

Good123, if you are free, by all means, go and submit your writ of demand to Fintec.

pineapple123

2,472 posts

Posted by pineapple123 > 2022-08-03 21:21 | Report Abuse

Musang King, you must be fearful every night looking at so many people really think Fintec is a con company.

M55555

944 posts

Posted by M55555 > 2022-08-03 22:35 | Report Abuse

Joe come to rescue.. 2x5 same same.

Goodprofit

1,022 posts

Posted by Goodprofit > 2022-08-03 22:37 | Report Abuse

Type Announcement
Subject OTHERS
Description FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD ["FINTEC" or "the Company"]
- SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BETWEEN FINTEC GLOVE SDN. BHD. ("FINTEC GLOVE"), A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF THE COMPANY, AND JOE GLOVE SDN. BHD. ("JOE GLOVE")
Pursuant to Rule 9.03 of ACE Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, the Board of Directors of FINTEC wishes to announce that Fintec Glove, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, had on 3 August 2022, entered into a Sale and Purchase Agreement with Joe Glove for the sale of two (2) NBR/NR Powder Free Double Former Dipping Lines (“Machineries”) to Joe Glove at a total contract price of RM14,470,000.00 ("Proposed Sale"). The Machineries are located in the gloves manufacturing factory developed on the vacant land held under Pajakan Negeri 210005, Lot 304994, Mukim Hulu Kinta, Daerah Kinta, Negeri Perak, measuring approximately 18,746 square metres.

Please refer to the attachment for more details on the Proposed Sale.

This announcement is dated 3 August 2022.

Goodprofit

1,022 posts

Posted by Goodprofit > 2022-08-03 22:38 | Report Abuse

wow sales on machine tak mau buat gloves ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz