EA HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): EAH (0154)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.01 - 0.01

Trading Volume

34 people like this.

10,611 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 2 weeks ago

sslim

258 posts

Posted by sslim > 2014-03-28 12:01 | Report Abuse

this stock still can go??

aziz55

26 posts

Posted by aziz55 > 2014-03-28 16:54 | Report Abuse

need to dump this stock already as Main holder has no ownership responsbility. Dont be so passionate about this stock or any other stock with no ownership responsibility

cherry tomato

1,880 posts

Posted by cherry tomato > 2014-03-28 17:25 | Report Abuse

Right issue on the move no turning back.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-29 15:43 | Report Abuse

I love to see people in panic for reasons that are not to be panic about, but to be celebrated about. These people will only jump in when the share price is hovering around 30 cents when all the good news are in the price.

ggwp

76 posts

Posted by ggwp > 2014-03-29 15:49 | Report Abuse

Sobri disposed share for the past few weeks. Any explanation?

buffet88

237 posts

Posted by buffet88 > 2014-03-29 18:22 | Report Abuse

Maybe Sobri needs more cash to buy himself another few more porsche and ferrari

EQplusIQ

86 posts

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2014-03-29 19:04 | Report Abuse

Inari was already doing well and then raised cash rightfully through a right issue to partly finance acquiring Amertron .
Was EAH well run on its own or lucky to acquire a profitable business .Meanwhile ask why 2 right issues in such a short interval and owner continues to sell if he has faith in the company. The idea of acquring a potential successful company again is as good as 50:50 and a dnagling carrot .Buy it lah and then raise the cash.
The story is stale .

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-29 19:32 | Report Abuse

I explained many times and no one gets it. Sobri disposes his shares to raise funds to subscribe send 100% rights issues. Why panic over this? Be glad that there is someone behind him buying the shares via married deal and agreeing to take up rights as well. Sobri may need to raise up to 20 million to subscribe the rights. If he doesn't sell his stake how is going to raise that money? I wonder why no one sees this rationale.

Posted by Albert Baker > 2014-03-29 22:10 | Report Abuse

Married deal ? very interesting, I'm sure not for 2nd wife.

TomJerry

1,286 posts

Posted by TomJerry > 2014-03-29 22:32 | Report Abuse

WiseEye , not all the investor really understood some proposals by the Company . Dun wasting your time to explainit , if their rereally need to investment ! Must do some homework & study it . Nothing is free return .....

Posted by happytrading > 2014-03-29 23:02 | Report Abuse

I understand and support what you said WiseEye, I have holding their share since half year ago, tentatively I won't dispose

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-03-29 23:03 | Report Abuse

WiseEye , so we still hv to hold midterm?
i jump in high price :(

Posted by chelseazola > 2014-03-29 23:59 | Report Abuse

Just hold and dont dipose. It will fly same momentum as iris and mpay. Believe at what sobri said " eah will move to main board"
NOW THE PRICE STILL CHEAP TO BUY

OSWALD

192 posts

Posted by OSWALD > 2014-03-30 00:21 | Report Abuse

Mmm...rights issue application n subsequent approval all done very fast.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-30 01:14 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade, I see good potential in this company, Sobri's relationship with the gov and the contracts it will potentially get.

If you initially bought this counter for purpose of trading, I think this is definitely not a suitable stock as this is one of those stocks that will lay stagnant for a couple of months and lack the "excitement" a trader desires.

I bought this company as its valuation is still cheap now and I'm willing to wait. I was quite delighted to hear the rights issues news initially as I can get in cheaper at 0.10 to double my shares, and I know people will be reluctant to take up this rights issues due to lost hope, impatience, etc.

As I don't generally trade, I take this opportunity as a good proxy to get in while it is cheap and wait. I hated it when I need to buy a stock when it starts to get expensive as I only begin to realize later than everyone has. Therefore, it is why my portfolio has quite a number of shares that are still waiting to be awaken and "noticed" by people, which I think is going to hit big in about a year or less.

Businessman and investors should have the element of patience in their mind, as these qualities will make them triumph over the majority. This is because they can wait, and get the maximum throughout the rewarding process when the good results are shown. While those impatient investors or businessman, may just give up, make a couple of losses here and there to keep trying out new different businesses, hoping to make a big hit in a couple of weeks.

These impatient people may have picked the right business, but due to their failure to persevere and wait, they gave in and easily yielded, making a couple of losses there, hoping to jump in to something big on the next business.

If you pick stocks based on good fundamentals and has the potential to grow big in future, like this one, you are generally in a very safe position and no need to fear of losing out. Prices are just day to day quotations which are meaningless and does not reflect the current progress of the company in achieving its bright prospects.

I know young investors or traders tend to look for quick bucks to spend out for good food, clothes and so on to reward themselves. But if you want to be really successful, trading is not going to make you rich, and you have to confess to that. Really successful people in investing I know, from what I observed, are people that didn't even look at their stock investments until a couple of months they found out they just made a fortune. These people just save up money, throw one considerable sum into a good fundamental growth stock and just left it there. No doubt the price movements have been ups and downs throughout the months and years, but he or she is not really aware of that.

To make it big, we have to ride it all along the way. Not trade in and out, buy high and sell higher. Traders don't normally buy huge volumes to trade for they prefer to trade in and out in smaller quantities and make some profits out of it. Some may trade in huge volume, but once they make a huge loss, they fear to do so. In addition, it is not a wise idea to trade fundamentally broken stocks in huge quantities as it is really risky and their plan is just to make a quick small buck from the erratic price movements. This is generally what they do, and that is why they cannot be rich.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-30 01:18 | Report Abuse

What I can share with everyone on how I do it is that, once I identified a good growth stock with moderate valuations, I buy in big. And if days or months pass on,with several good news out, and yet the price is still not moving as people overlook the stock, I will buy in more and accumulate over a period of time. Once I'm satisfied that my cost is sitting at a very strong support and attractive price, I will stop buying and just wait. This is the period of time where it is the most crucial period of all, where I call it the "Waiting stage". Emotions will run in and out like crazy, decisions are changing everyday and temptations are running wild over to "do something" rather than being trapped in the "Waiting stage".

This is the time where we really need to be disciplined, stick by our rules and don't be swayed by macroeconomic factors. As long as you still envision the bright future the company holds, never sell the stock, or else trust me, you will definitely REGRET. I think experienced investors been through this scenario and it wasn't pretty to make such a mistake when you know already know the company going to have a bright future.

I do not object trading, just that I've been through it and realized I would make more money if I invest in large quantities in fundamentally good stock with high growth potentials. However, the screening process must be very thorough, margin of safety must be available and most of all, possesses all the good qualities that I have in my checklist. EAH is one of the several rare ones, and in my portfolio that I believe possesses these qualities.

I generally look for cheap companies at a discount and it may take time to find it. EAH is trading at a discount now and I advise people to buy it with a peace of mind. This company is being strongly supported by its current price and the business generally possesses very little business risk from my perspective, unlike the aviation, manufacturing or commodity industries.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-03-30 09:01 | Report Abuse

Wise eye, I still not really clear about take up the corporate exercise, free warrant C... Can u explain more? Let say I buy in 19c for 10k shares... So if I take up the exercise to get free warrant C? Tq

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-30 10:47 | Report Abuse

Say if you're holding 10k shares now, you will be given 10k rights issue shares at 0.10. With that, you are entitled for 5k shares of EAH-WC for free, on condition you take up the rights issue.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-03-30 12:06 | Report Abuse

If like that I loss right? Cz mother I hold @19c but the warrant jus 10c

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-30 14:42 | Report Abuse

Price will open at an average price btwn the average of last few days trading price with 0.10. If you don't take the rights issue you will lose money. If you take up the rights issue, it wont affect anything.

imlegend

1,429 posts

Posted by imlegend > 2014-03-30 14:58 | Report Abuse

nop,hepitrade, u no loss, ur mom share still have, if mom share still maintain above 0.1 above, u still win, can calculate mah~ but u have subscribe the right issue ,for 2 right share subscribe and get one wc. right issue price at 0.1= rm 100.

imlegend

1,429 posts

Posted by imlegend > 2014-03-30 15:10 | Report Abuse

the right issue price is 0.10, if u have 10000 unit eah mom share,u can get 10000unit OR, OR need to pay rm100 to subcribe the right issue, let say u subcribe 10000unit OR with pay more rm1000, u can get more 10000unit mom share and 5000unit warrant c . ur old mom share still have one...

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-30 21:35 | Report Abuse

Just take the rights issue. Its worth it.

beatmarket

123 posts

Posted by beatmarket > 2014-03-31 10:16 | Report Abuse

when can take the rights issue wiseEye..havent had much time to check

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-31 10:33 | Report Abuse

They will announce soon

Posted by Quah Ken Loon > 2014-03-31 12:24 | Report Abuse

Now already 0.17 after right issue wat the share will be.????

Posted by unclefoong > 2014-03-31 22:28 | Report Abuse

hi wiseeye, how to take the right issue? buy it in the market or wat?

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-03-31 23:15 | Report Abuse

unclefoong, just wait for the letter from them.

EQplusIQ

86 posts

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2014-03-31 23:35 | Report Abuse

Does a good company need a CEO to say its going to Main Board ?When ? How ? So easy just say only can go Main Board .Don't take people's words , use common sense and do lots of homework .
Look at Inari with its performance still have to go through stringent guidelines . It's warrant already > $2 still waiting for approval . EAH warrant less than 10 sen lagi issue new rights and free warrant .

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2014-04-01 08:42 | Report Abuse

hi WiseEye, currently i has some EAH mon share, i'm attach to HLe broking (own CDS), how to apply this right issue assig to me? Are the broker firm send me the form? How to revert the appl form to broker.
Thanks.

cykoay

50 posts

Posted by cykoay > 2014-04-01 08:45 | Report Abuse

facai, I am also using same broker like you. As I know, we will receive harcopy right issue application from Registrar.

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2014-04-01 08:52 | Report Abuse

hi cykoay, so fill in the form and send back via register mail? How to ensure they receive it? sorry i'm first time going to receive right issue. very worry how is the process...

Posted by SayurBurung > 2014-04-01 09:58 | Report Abuse

facai i having same situation with u.. worrying bout the right issue process too...

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-01 13:30 | Report Abuse

All of u taking up rights issue?

cykoay

50 posts

Posted by cykoay > 2014-04-01 15:55 | Report Abuse

WiseEye, have you receive the mail? I don't think it will be so soon as of now, the bursa not even publish its entitlement date

Posted by SayurBurung > 2014-04-01 16:09 | Report Abuse

i still need to know the calculation and the price for the right issue.. then just decide whether to take up the right issue or not.

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2014-04-01 18:04 | Report Abuse

hold for long term, has to take it else no point la

cykoay

50 posts

Posted by cykoay > 2014-04-01 21:07 | Report Abuse

If don't subscribe, your shareholding will be decrease then ex-right price will be adjusted

Posted by SayurBurung > 2014-04-01 23:20 | Report Abuse

please help to inform if the the right issue is announced~ tq all bosses~~

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-04-01 23:25 | Report Abuse

wise eye, is there any expiry date to take up the right issue? im not familiar with warrant ... tq

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-02 14:30 | Report Abuse

hepitrade, yes there is a deadline for you to take up the rights issue, or you will be deemed revoking your rights, and it will be offerred to the others.

I suggest everyone to take up the rights issue, if the company uses it for meaningful acquisitions. You can just observe from GHLSYS when they asked for rights issue at a low price for 0.20 per share. Look at GHLSYS now, trading at 0.965.

I highly recommend everyone to take up this rights issue or risk yourselves being diluted and missing out the potential gains from the rights issue.

cykoay

50 posts

Posted by cykoay > 2014-04-02 18:44 | Report Abuse

I defintely will take up but wiseeye, why you just bought 600 lots only? Anyway.what other stocks in your portfolio?

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-02 23:12 | Report Abuse

Cykoay, everyone has their own strategy based on available funds for portfolio allocation, so I don't really know how to answer your question there. Perhaps you can let me know how many lots you hold, so I could compare for better understanding?

I hold other stocks like Ghlsys, Redtone, Censof, Instacom, Sumatec. Yes, I know all these are penny stocks, but I'm just planting seeds now and wait for it to grow, rather than buying the whole plant now.

I'm pretty much a long-term person, so I can actually be patient and wait for them to grow. My philosophy is to buy when the company is young and cheap with potential growth, and hold, instead of buying what is "hot" in the market today.

smtown

157 posts

Posted by smtown > 2014-04-02 23:38 | Report Abuse

WiseEye I like your 'farmer' strategy

cykoay

50 posts

Posted by cykoay > 2014-04-03 11:20 | Report Abuse

I also have my own portfolio allocation as I grow older, I am switching my strategy to moderate aggresive. So, in view of my fund is not much, so I just bought 450lots only. I also wish to be buy and hold investor. anyway, you are much aggressive by looking at your portfolio.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-03 15:22 | Report Abuse

Yes, everyone will be aggressive once they invest in small and young companies, but if the companies do well. there are huge upside. There are risks to be taken, therefore much research needs to be done, mainly based on the fundamental values of the company.

GHLSYS will soon be lifted from penny stocks status once it hits RM1, and so this is what I'm hoping for. Buying them at penny and wait for them becoming the next bluechip. I'm much more a growth investor, rather than value investor, but at the same time if i can find a company which consists both elements, I will buy them aggressively, one good example is GHLSYS.

wiseeye

1,199 posts

Posted by wiseeye > 2014-04-05 15:58 | Report Abuse

Haha, not me, as I will be pretty busy during that period. Would love to join and hopefully meet up with EAH investors from i3 there.

Who knows, if time persists, I may go there and pose some questions too. Any of you guys going btw?

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2014-04-05 18:31 | Report Abuse

ya, looking good for this counter in future...support right issue...

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-04-06 10:31 | Report Abuse

I would say EAH is still pretty much a young company hungry for growth and expansion to be the one of the largest ICT business solutions provider in Msia.

Recall this news when it said it's seeking for M&A: http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/02/17/EAH-on-the-lookout-for-MAs/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz