PUBLIC BANK BHD

KLSE (MYR): PBBANK (1295)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.08 (1.71%)

Day's Change

4.57 - 4.66

Trading Volume

20 people like this.

15,490 comment(s). Last comment by Willtolive 23 hours ago

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-04-15 08:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 09:17 | Report Abuse

Yesssza ..pbb still strong support..time to collect....

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 09:19 | Report Abuse

Sharefisher@u r rightt. Now this is the time to collect..foreign fund keep buying pbb..

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 09:35 | Report Abuse

Simple as a, b, c to make money.
Buy PBB at this lower price level now,
Sell PBB at next higher price level soon.
Simple common sense.
No need rocket science to figure out.

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

So many stocks to pick from to buy now.
Why waste precious time saying PBB should drop to 3.5.
You are only kidding yourself or trying to drive potential buyers away from PBB.
When PBB was 2.8 last year, you could not identify & seize potential, now you moan & groan.
Go back to your counter & don't spam shit here.

LossAversion

1,710 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 2021-04-15 09:59 | Report Abuse

PBBank is a stock I can buy and top up WITHOUT any FEAR. It is also a stock that I can sell when I am tempted to goreng OTHER hot stocks to make extra money and come back to buy more PPBank.
Those who have not gain from having PPBank would not understand its real beauty!!!

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 10:09 | Report Abuse

Agree with you 100 % @LosAversion. PBB is great.

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 10:09 | Report Abuse

To get 2.80 now days very difficult. Covid under control.. Vaksin is there.something positif .share sometimes more to sentimen...people emotion also.. Trust is there for pbb

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 10:11 | Report Abuse

Foreign fund..pbb still cheaper for them. That y if u check info i mention b4 net inflow pbb are stronger day by day

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 10:27 | Report Abuse

Good morning... PBB strong and steady. Still good time to collect more. It’ll never go down to below four again. My sentiments and my trust exactly

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

I look at it this way, one doesn’t go and sell a member of the family if one fancy to own a limo. One sells an older car or get a rich sugar daddy... which is not unheard of. Jokes aside, one keeps PBB shares tight and buy more PBB shares from spares.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 10:47 | Report Abuse

Some people like the thrill of chasing the bucks. They are entitled to that no less. Like I said, it takes all sorts to make the world go round. It’s quite entertaining really. That’s why I like to check in every now and then.

thye82

135 posts

Posted by thye82 > 2021-04-15 12:09 | Report Abuse

I have used all my savings buy pbb share...now everyday eat maggie mee...

Sharefisher

5,470 posts

Posted by Sharefisher > 2021-04-15 12:48 | Report Abuse

Are you joking, thye82? Not a good idea to invest like that.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 12:55 | Report Abuse

Thye82 pulling your legs. He knows he buy with spares. Shares are investments for the futures. Eating Maggie mee is fine for now but be sure to invest in your health before you spend your dividend. Or there is no more future for you when you madi

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 13:22 | Report Abuse

@Sharefisher / @Caringfisher & @Hockhwapbb
Your care is commendable and caring. It shows your true character when you are concern abt welfare of others. Thank you.

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 13:50 | Report Abuse

thye82@regarding price..how long can fly .all based on many factor. Demand./ company .profit/ big fund player. . We are retail buyer need to use extra money only. High risk high return. Duration nobody know.. Just pbb got trust from investor. History price can fly.. For me if timing is good to get double price from current price not so hard. .time factor only. If u buy mbb. Pricing difficult to get double . Just enjoy dividen only. If pbb becausecif history..trust is there. Easy to fly. . My opinion. That y i buy pbb

thye82

135 posts

Posted by thye82 > 2021-04-15 13:51 | Report Abuse

@Sharefisher just joking...i buy with my spares...dont worry haha...

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 13:51 | Report Abuse

I know how important shares are to some people . I heard of a Malaysian student in London who ate Maggie mee from March to September 2020. Then her father couldn’t raise enough fund to pay for her uni fees( his PBB dividend wasn’t available) she was advised to return home. She cooked Kuih, Naci lemak and goreng mee, put the orders through Facebook etc. My daughter’s group of friends supported her as well as all the other Malaysian students they could find. They had the best CNY with Yee San and nien gow all bought online. Now all thanks to PBB dividend, this girl didn’t have to forgo her studies.

Sharefisher

5,470 posts

Posted by Sharefisher > 2021-04-15 13:57 | Report Abuse

Haha ha. OK ok... I prefer to have more sensible pbb supporters. We are here to share and support each others.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 14:27 | Report Abuse

Good on ya, mates

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2021-04-15 14:32 | Report Abuse

i am eating maggi mee also and no extra money to buy PBB, just open my eyes bulat bulat to see the price increase in future.

shearer202

1,550 posts

Posted by shearer202 > 2021-04-15 14:35 | Report Abuse

FF like Morgan's brothers are smarter and causious than u all , they will run fast earlier than u all , they will only sapu when the price is 25% lower than 5 avg y price ! The best entry price is rm 3.50 - 3.80 ! Below this someone mentioned rm 2.80 only can reach when Malaysia GDP worsen than last 2nd , 3rd Q ! Retailers always cheated by sentiment and emotion price !

Sharefisher

5,470 posts

Posted by Sharefisher > 2021-04-15 14:41 | Report Abuse

Shearer202.. You just slow slow wait for your 3.50....

thye82

135 posts

Posted by thye82 > 2021-04-15 15:07 | Report Abuse

even genting share price drop a lot but pbb still maintain strong at 4.20...

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 15:44 | Report Abuse

@thye82 Right on ! High risk - high gain, high volatility, high pressure, high speed, High stress !
If so simple to make money on stk mkt, EVERYONE will quit business & just play stk mkt !
No need to purchase/rent off or factory lot, pay salaries, purchase/manufacture & sell goods, etc.

shearer202

1,550 posts

Posted by shearer202 > 2021-04-15 15:53 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow fund will throw bank stocks !

Sharefisher

5,470 posts

Posted by Sharefisher > 2021-04-15 15:55 | Report Abuse

For those who are thinking to buy Genting, it is time to monitor closely. Not recommend to buy but it is cheaper compared to weeks ago. As I always said, buy when people panic selling and hold tight tight. I do hold genting as well since last year. And still believe it is one of the best recovery stock. Just my opinion. Sorry if anyone doesn't like other counter is mentioned here.

tollebunsmith

4,277 posts

Posted by tollebunsmith > 2021-04-15 15:59 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) has postponed its virtual 61st annual general meeting (AGM) scheduled this morning due to technical issues faced by the remote participation and voting facility provider, Tricor Investor and Issuing House Services Sdn Bhd, the first one for the banking group.
This is arguably also the first occurrence involving Malaysia's corporate.

In a statement today, Maybank chairman Tan Sri Datuk Sri Zamzamzairani conveyed the bank's deepest apologies to all shareholders for the inconvenience caused and would be notifying them of the new meeting date in due course.

"We appreciate that our shareholders had taken time to try to login today to follow the proceedings of the meeting and wish to assure all of them that we will be reaching out to them to update them of the next meeting arrangements," he said in a statement today.

By Farah Adilla - April 15, 2021 @ 1:13pm
New Straits Times

tollebunsmith

4,277 posts

Posted by tollebunsmith > 2021-04-15 15:59 | Report Abuse

Compare zam with Tay

tollebunsmith

4,277 posts

Posted by tollebunsmith > 2021-04-15 16:00 | Report Abuse

THats what u get with kulitocrazy

tollebunsmith

4,277 posts

Posted by tollebunsmith > 2021-04-15 16:02 | Report Abuse

cant run country, cant run company, cant run party , can only get corrupted.. whole xxxx

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 16:04 | Report Abuse

The great concern and care shown here by PBB shareholders and supporters are exemplary to many others. @Sharefisher, @AllYouCanBuy, @Hockhwapbb & many others share & support each other to make the PBB forum THE HAPPENING PLACE FOR STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT.

Let's SHARE the good news of PBB will all our contacts.
We can make the difference by sharing the good news of investing in PBB.
A MULTIPLIER EFFECT will come abt as our contacts will share the good news with their contacts & so on...

With even more new investor retailers, PBB's price will move sooner, faster, and higher.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 16:10 | Report Abuse

Shearer202, ...you just slow slow wait for your 3.50. No need to burst your vein, keep your cool. There is plenty of room for you at the shed.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 16:11 | Report Abuse

You won’t do any good among the die- hard PBB fans. No harm trying if it’s your style.

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 16:39 | Report Abuse

HIGH ALERT
Anyone who writes PBB's price is too high or will drop is trying to condemn & destroy your trust in PBB.

Ignore them as they have BAD INTENTIONS & MOTIVES.

They are trying to create fear, panic, doom, & gloom to stop you from buying & hoping to force you to sell.

They want you to buy their stk,
want to drive PBB's price lower by your selling so that they can buy cheaper or
they are short-sellers !

Check out their profile & postings to see who they support
THAT WILL REVEAL THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS !

Becareful and beware of them !
Why do they come to PBB forum & say PBB's price is too high or will drop !

DO NOT BE CHEATED BY THEM.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 17:05 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the warning,1invest1. Saw through shearer202 and the likes thru n thru. They came from the rubbery ends. When their prices go up they want buyers so they can sell. They stirred up other counters, making silly statements which they repeated all around. I have seen the likes of them creating havocs in Genting and AirAsia. They have little care but themselves. Well PBB fans have little time for them.

thye82

135 posts

Posted by thye82 > 2021-04-15 17:25 | Report Abuse

seems like many go goreng at glove counter...but pbb still closing green...

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 17:29 | Report Abuse

BECAREFUL and BEWARE

In the last week or so,
1 or 2 commentators come to PBB forum to cheat, con, deceive, and defraud YOUR MONEY !!!

They say PBB price is too high or will drop.

Who are they ?
What are their identities ?
What are their special knowledge and expertise ?
Where and when did they acquire the knowledge and expertise ?
What and where is the PROOF of their knowledge & expertise ?
What, where, when, and which college did they obtain their cert or diploma in what field ?

IF THEY CAN'T PROVIDE SPECIFIC FACTS & FIGURES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES !
IF THEY CAN'T PROVIDE SPECIFIC DETAILS TO PROVE THEIR CREDENTIALS & CREDIBILITY !!
IF THEY CAN'T PROVE WHAT THEY SAY WITH SPECIFIC FACTS & FIGURES FR RELIABLE SOURCES

T H E N
EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS FAKE, FICTION, and FULL OF B U L L S H I T ! ! !

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 17:35 | Report Abuse

I read, listen, and follow
@Sharefisher / @Caringfisher,
@AllYouCanBuy
@Hockhwapbb

and not any conman or cheat.

Hockhwapbb

194 posts

Posted by Hockhwapbb > 2021-04-15 17:38 | Report Abuse

Bravo bravo. Now let’s just chill, secure among the PBB supporters. These guys can come and go but we are not going to listen to the fools on the hill.

AllYouCanBuy

2,060 posts

Posted by AllYouCanBuy > 2021-04-15 17:43 | Report Abuse

Hi all!! Have been busy for a few days. Good to see all my friends are doing great in pbb forum.

Yes, PBB is the best bank share to own! Buy with confidence, anytime you have the money. Maggi is high in sodium, bad for the heart and kidneys. Eat sparingly LOL.

Health is wealth too.

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-15 19:37 | Report Abuse

@AllYouCanBuy
You have been MIA awhile now.
Thought you have given up PBB forum completely.
As you are busy, we can understand that time is a valuable resouce and is scarce.
PBB forum can benefit from your very strong & positive support.

Posted by traintobullland > 2021-04-15 19:54 | Report Abuse

holding for another 5-10 years, hopefully will be seeing rm15 to rm20 by then

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-04-15 20:05 | Report Abuse

End of this year rm 8 already. ..wait n c

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-04-15 20:51 |

Post removed.Why?

LM7081

53 posts

Posted by LM7081 > 2021-04-15 23:35 | Report Abuse

Have faith in PBB

stevee

168 posts

Posted by stevee > 2021-04-16 10:09 | Report Abuse

Is really Citi bank exiting Malaysia according to Malaysiakini? Woh local banks will then be monopolising the banking business.

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2021-04-16 11:04 | Report Abuse

@stevee You read correctly, but can still make u-turn last min. They will operate certain profitable segments like wealth mgmt, etc. Other foreign banks are here, so, no monopoly.

We should share good news of PBB with contacts & connections.
Other stks may rise much faster than PBB but come with much higher and faster/speedier risks. So, are the risks-rewards ratios worth it ?
Are the gyrations, yo-yo, volatility, shoot-up & fall-drop worth the stress, panic, emotions it brings !

Yes, if rewards are over 50% higher than PBB's rewards & you are young&healthy & can take stress
This is a subjective decision though as everyone is different.

Slow and steady supported by a sureness and solidarity provided by PBB gives you peace of mind towards your health, wealth, and financial success.

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2021-04-16 14:20 | Report Abuse

CEO of world’s largest money manager: ‘I am incredibly bullish’ on the stock market

(PUBLISHED THU, APR 15 20218:48 AM EDTUPDATED THU, APR 15 202111:44 AM EDT)

~ BlackRock CEO Larry Fink noted that a host of factors are likely to propel markets higher in the near term, even as the S&P 500 and the Dow hover near record levels.

~ “I believe because of monetary stimulus, fiscal stimulus, the cash on the sidelines, earnings, the markets are OK. Markets are going to continue to be stronger,” he predicted.

BlackRock CEO Larry Fink said Thursday he’s optimistic about financial markets as the economy attempts to recover from the coronavirus pandemic.

“I am incredibly bullish on the markets,” Fink said in an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” He noted that a host of factors are likely to propel markets higher in the near term, even as the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average hover near record levels.

“I believe because of monetary stimulus, fiscal stimulus, the cash on the sidelines, earnings, the markets are OK. Markets are going to continue to be stronger,” said the co-founder and chairman of the world’s largest asset manager.

“A big reason why there’s so much cash sitting on the sidelines during Covid and during remote working our behaviors have changed dramatically,” Fink explained, noting the amount of money many commuters are saving by not going into work.

“Whether the money is coming from a stimulus check or is coming from savings or behavior changes for savings, I think it’s fantastic that we’re seeing more people either investing for the long term or even trading,” he added.

Fink also commented on BlackRock’s institutional client base, which includes pensions funds, saying climate change and inflation risk are bigger concerns to them than cryptocurrencies.

Fink on Covid vaccines, budget deficits

The BlackRock CEO cautioned near-term risks to the stock market do exist. Fink said the arrival of coronavirus variants that dramatically reduce the effectiveness of Covid vaccines is the biggest one.

Long term, Fink said, the government deficit — which has grown as the U.S. Congress passed trillions of dollars worth of pandemic stimulus to support the economy— poses a more of a threat.

“Deficits right now are not a big issue, and that’s what the markets are saying,” Fink contended. “They’re not a big issue because the amount of money that’s on the sideline, the amount of capital that is trying to be put to work.”

However, Fink said the strength of the economy in the years ahead could change his outlook.

“If we don’t have economic growth that is sustainable over the next 10 years — and I’m saying economic growth that is above 3% — our deficits are going to matter, and they are going to elevate interest rates at some time,” he said.

Fink’s comments came after BlackRock reported first-quarter results that beat Wall Street expectations. The company’s assets under management also increased to just over $9 trillion, up 39% from $6.47 trillion in the same quarter a year ago.

## https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-says-hes-incredibly-bullish-on-stock-market.html

Post a Comment
Market Buzz