PJ DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): PJDEV (1945)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

2,867 comment(s). Last comment by Venthaan83 2022-04-29 10:43

Justone

16 posts

Posted by Justone > 2014-11-09 16:12 |

Post removed.Why?

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:16 | Report Abuse

ohshit

Justone

16 posts

Posted by Justone > 2014-11-09 16:18 | Report Abuse

I have got to be professional. I give very independent write up base on the context or conversation and standalone remarks. In the conversation part, it will prove leadership by OTB and Ravi to lead the minority and in the standalone remarks it will prove the malice towards OLH.min the earlier statement maybe seen normal but the later statement is malicious on character and seditious in the whole idea

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2014-11-09 16:19 | Report Abuse

Optimus, you are nothing but a sore loser. Get a life. Please tell me if you are so smart, on what basis? You are confirmed loyar buruk. There are many shareholders who think this offer is just done by a conman just like you.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:23 | Report Abuse

let me share with you a real story that happened from year 2010.
a fren of mine a french professor teaching in local uni and also travel to hk and china to teach. bought a penthouse unit from ken holding in tropicana. being a demanding n aggressive nature. he finds the workmanship not to his satisfactory. and he attended all management meeting and complained in vulgar words, and he told all his students in sunway uni, monash etc and tell them ken holding cheats and advise them never to buy another property from the developer.

cut long story short. he was slapped with defamation from ken holding. court awarded ken holding 3 million compensation with interest.

court sealed his penthouse with court paper. and he ran away. i knew it so well becos my relative stay opposite his unit and he has to move all expensive furniture and art collection to my relative unit in the middle of the nite.

don't believe can always ask any lawyer fren u know about this case. the french guy name is Francis.

looks like OTB aka ravi kumar is the next to ran away with house sealed by court order.

Justone

16 posts

Posted by Justone > 2014-11-09 16:24 | Report Abuse

And my guess is if I were them (OSK or OLHI will dig the amt of holding OTB has as the reason why he is throwing all this remarks to change the tide of this counter even at the expense of OLH maliciously with the words I mentioned earlier.

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2014-11-09 16:26 | Report Abuse

Wow so scared. You have a lot of tales to tell.Like IFCA going to 20 sen.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:32 | Report Abuse

i believe Justone has a legal background. and he is right. OLH will use his shelltox to spray on OTB aka ravi kumar the minion.

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2014-11-09 16:33 | Report Abuse

Optimus, where is the proof???? Otherwise you are a pathological liar.

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2014-11-09 16:33 | Report Abuse

Someone who just created an id to support optimus. Well done clowns.

Ravi Kumar

3,635 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2014-11-09 16:35 | Report Abuse

Wow now Optimus got legal background. Wakakaka. Good one. Sue people who called you a liar what. Lots of investors in IFCA waiting to sue Optimus the liar for asking to sell IFCA at 48 sen and wait to buy at 20 sen

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:37 | Report Abuse

to summarise it.

Francis, the french professor has said 1 keyword.

ken property is cheat. he told all his student never buy ken property.

enough to die in a defamation suit.

i believe OTB aka ravi kumar has said more worst about OLH and OSK. being a up and coming Banker, do u think he can tahan this accusations? i believe OLH has instructed his legal team to look into it. as i was told by people in the legal industry.

laugh die me.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:38 | Report Abuse

Ravi, all the proof is in our email. What ever you input here goes into the alert email. Not unless you are using a fake email. I think he only need to filter by name and counter and all your statement is there. He just need to forward everything and let them decide.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:39 | Report Abuse

if i were OTB aka ravi kumar the minion, i would be shitting greenshit in my pants now.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,481 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-11-09 16:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:43 | Report Abuse

Btw because you all quarel like that in this forum, my email is full of alert. Be considerate. Take it somewhere else.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:45 | Report Abuse

I don't see anyone using 4 letter words as suggested by OTB. Don't want to get involve by I see OTB lying here.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:47 | Report Abuse

from the legal expert, normally the suit will b slapped on Kenanga, where OTB work as a dealer representative (the dealer license is Kenanga. OTB remisier is just a Representative) note the word Representative.. so the first step of defense from Kenanga is to sack OTB, claiming OTB stmt do not represent their view.

then the legal proceeding will be directed to OTB and all his minions.

good luck OTBss.

Posted by wantanho > 2014-11-09 16:47 | Report Abuse

Never reply psychos. Just raise flag. after a while these chi bai will be removed. peace to all.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:48 | Report Abuse

i have never seen the real optimus use 4 letter words...

Posted by Wanton > Nov 9, 2014 04:45 PM | Report Abuse

I don't see anyone using 4 letter words as suggested by OTB. Don't want to get involve by I see OTB lying here.

Posted by wantanho > 2014-11-09 16:48 | Report Abuse

chi bais are attentin seekers. if you dont reply to them, they will dissappear. dont encourage them.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:49 | Report Abuse

Neither have I. OTB again trying to defame as suggested by Justone.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:53 | Report Abuse

I have never seen Optimus use that but I have see. OTB use the 4 letter words and also do personal attack. Caption attached OTB remark using 4 letter

Ooi Teik Bee
Stock: [PJDEV-WC]: PJ DEVELOPMENT-WARRANTS 10/20
Oct 21, 2014 09:08 PM | Report Abuse

Fxxx you. I do not feel obligated to anyone. I wrote my article base on fact and figure. I only feel obligated to my clients. Do you do your homework before you buy ? If you do not, you deserve to lose. If you follow my article, you make money, do you say thank you to me ? Do you pay me commission ? If you lose money, you blame me. Who are you ? A stupid idiot to blame others, never blame yourself. I curse you to continue to lose money in KLSE until bankrupt if you continue to blame others.
You talk somemore, I fxxx you all the time.
You are adult, not small kid, still behave this way. You do not deserve to be here. Please Fxxx off.
Administrator, please get this type of people out of I3.
I wrote the article to help others, not for you. Please ignore it if you do not like to read my articles.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Wanton > Nov 9, 2014 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

I have never seen Optimus use that but I have see. OTB use the 4 letter words and also do personal attack. Caption attached OTB remark using 4 letter

Ooi Teik Bee
Stock: [PJDEV-WC]: PJ DEVELOPMENT-WARRANTS 10/20
Oct 21, 2014 09:08 PM | Report Abuse

Fxxx you. I do not feel obligated to anyone. I wrote my article base on fact and figure. I only feel obligated to my clients. Do you do your homework before you buy ? If you do not, you deserve to lose. If you follow my article, you make money, do you say thank you to me ? Do you pay me commission ? If you lose money, you blame me. Who are you ? A stupid idiot to blame others, never blame yourself. I curse you to continue to lose money in KLSE until bankrupt if you continue to blame others.
You talk somemore, I fxxx you all the time.
You are adult, not small kid, still behave this way. You do not deserve to be here. Please Fxxx off.
Administrator, please get this type of people out of I3.
I wrote the article to help others, not for you. Please ignore it if you do not like to read my articles.

wanton, you are the man!

Posted by wantanho > 2014-11-09 16:57 | Report Abuse

see how the psycho talking to herself. desperate to seek reply from OTB. watch how long she can last talking all by herself.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 16:58 | Report Abuse

Here is another one by OTB using 4 letter word. Is he talking abt himself? Where got personal attack by Optimus. It easy to attack him because you all Claim all are Optimus. Pls get out and stop spoiling this counter

Ooi Teik Bee
Stock: [PJDEV]: PJ DEVELOPMENT HOLDINGS BHD
Nov 9, 2014 11:33 AM | Report Abuse

I call buy at 0.34, 0.46, 0.68 and 0.78. The high of PJDev-WC is 1.22, lost money still want to blame people.
Are you a small kid ? Still want people to tell you to sell. Talk cXXX.
Don't waste my time.

Posted by wantanho > 2014-11-09 16:58 | Report Abuse

watch psycho talking all by herself. give half an hour, she will give up.

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 17:00 | Report Abuse

OTB really spoil the term SIFU here in I3. Can Optimus or OTB or Ravi just get out and just play among you email group?

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 17:04 | Report Abuse

OTB said what he wanted and Justone has also stopped. So pls leave this forum alone. OTB has done enough damage! GO!

Wanton

9 posts

Posted by Wanton > 2014-11-09 17:06 | Report Abuse

If this counter fall again, OTB will tell you he warned all his subscriber just like before. If this counter goes up, he will tell you he told you so. Honestly we don't need this type of comments. It's empty.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 17:09 | Report Abuse

OTB created a big mess all bcos he wants to suck in newbies to subscript his newsletter and he will do anything incl defame and attack others who is more capable than him,
in the case of his PJD flop, he blame OLH /OSK instead of his own foolishness.

a shrewd banker won't leave too much money on the table as obvious as "big frog jumping in the street"

another of OTB flop is Encorp. ...

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 17:12 | Report Abuse

i remember on the Day the Offer came, OTB recommendation is Don't not buy anymore.
1. no more upside in next few months.

then few days later, he recommend the stock has no downside, can buy if got money to hold for 1-2 years.

either way he is right. like all his recommended coutners.

Posted by TuanSyed > 2014-11-09 17:15 |

Post removed.Why?

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 17:18 | Report Abuse

he stopped bcos he is frightened by Justone of the defamation case. not becos he wants to stop.

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 17:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by TuanSyed > 2014-11-09 17:26 | Report Abuse

Is there a defamation suit on OTB? I happen to know a thing or two

Posted by TuanSyed > 2014-11-09 17:53 | Report Abuse

Anyway just for general knowledge, there are 2 types of defamation libel and slander. Ask Jeff Ooi the blogger in 2007. That was libel.

Posted by TuanSyed > 2014-11-09 18:00 | Report Abuse

MGG Pillai vs Vincent Tan
MGG Pillai v Vincent Tan Chee Yioun & other appeals

COURT OF APPEAL (KUALA LUMPUR)
— CIVIL APPEAL NOS W–02–221–94, W–02–222–94 AND W–02–223–94
LAMIN PCA, GOPAL SRI RAM JCA AND ABU MANSOR JCA
[1995] 2 MLJ 493

22 MAY 1995

Catchwords

Tort — Defamation — Libel in magazine — Apology — Whether sufficient and unqualified apology — Whether merely conditional apology

Tort — Damages — Defamation — Apportionment of damages — Defendants severally liable — Whether damages may be awarded separately against each defendant — Defamation Act 1957 s 18

Evidence — Conspiracy — Whether must be proved only by direct evidence — Whether circumstantial evidence sufficient

Posted by TuanSyed > 2014-11-09 18:04 | Report Abuse

If apology not sufficient, the damage is base on losses in transaction or losses in business directly arising from the defamation words. The second sakit very very sakit if happen. In this type of cases, when the term serve is use it mean kena saman

Posted by FAIRnREASONABLE > 2014-11-09 19:03 | Report Abuse

This is my second time writing on i3 forum. I am writing again because I am very disappointed that the PJD exchanges have recently downgraded to personal attacks and threats of defamation suit. I believe many of the new writers in the forum are not genuine investors or shareholders of PJD.

PJD is my major counter for long-term investment. I invested in PJD as I am convinced of its fundamentals after doing my own homework. I don’t know OTB personally and have not subscribed to his services. Judging from his publicly available articles on PJD, I found his technical analysis and conclusions were based on appropriate facts and data. His bullish calls on PJD were correct at the time.

We all know that recent PJD price collapse was the result of unfair and unreasonable offer, although VGO in nature, from OLH and parties acting in concert – not because OTB was wrong in his technical analysis. I have not sold a single share at the current depressed price because I believe PJD is worth much more than the last declared NTA of RM2.54. Apart from the undervalued land, the hotels and cable business are undervalued too.

I do not want to get drawn into the negative exchanges. I find both sides should have refrained from using abusive remarks on others.

Posted by FAIRnREASONABLE > 2014-11-09 19:04 | Report Abuse

To PJD shareholders, including OTB and Ravi, please attend the forthcoming PJD AGM and voice our unhappiness and collectively fight for our interest.

To non PJD shareholders, please don’t intimidate PJD minority shareholders for some hidden agenda.

Posted by Ringmaster > 2014-11-09 19:13 | Report Abuse

Yes voicing unhappiness is fine. OTB must learn to respect other ppls view. He contradict himself all the time and no one know whether to believe him. If he is sued by OLH, he had it coming. He was so freely condemning OLh together with Ravi each shouting to the other what they want to do at the minority MSWG meeting, and condemning OLH especially Ravi as if both are fighting for minority. The fact is OTB kept making unnessary call for ppl to accumulate until the whole damn share fell from 1.22 to 58cents for those who bought the warrant

Posted by Ringmaster > 2014-11-09 19:21 | Report Abuse

What rubbish are you talking? All here are minority and voicing displeasure on both of the dumbos. FairN Reasonable, u think ppl so free to hantam OTB or OLH . We all lost big because of OTB the MF. So don't ask us to be reasonable or accuse us of having agenda you bafoon

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2014-11-09 19:22 | Report Abuse

This is the game

Posted by Ringmaster > 2014-11-09 19:24 |

Post removed.Why?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2014-11-09 19:32 | Report Abuse

Here is OTB vs OLH?

Posted by Ringmaster > 2014-11-09 19:35 | Report Abuse

I really beh Tahan him. Let them two fight on defamation but honestly I hope OLH win on defamation because everyone got to be responsible what they utter from their mouth

ohshit

101 posts

Posted by ohshit > 2014-11-09 21:51 |

Post removed.Why?

alibabacoming

3,466 posts

Posted by alibabacoming > 2014-11-09 21:51 | Report Abuse

where is optimus prime?

Posted by Frankyjoe > 2014-11-10 01:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz