GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (0.42%)

Day's Change

4.70 - 4.76

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

82,543 comment(s). Last comment by keyman 2 hours ago

neohts

2,181 posts

Posted by neohts > 2023-02-24 18:30 | Report Abuse

No gambling tax.

RWG

1,051 posts

Posted by RWG > 2023-02-24 18:31 | Report Abuse

genm die because lge become finance minister 2018, hoot genting 9696,

Mtrade

706 posts

Posted by Mtrade > 2023-02-24 18:34 | Report Abuse

Thank you our pm and finance minister, no impact on genm and genting. Year 2023 we go richhhhhhh

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 2023-02-24 18:54 | Report Abuse

A profit before taxation of RM119.8 million was recorded in 4Q22 compared with RM301.5 million in 4Q21. The lower profit in 4Q22 was mainly due to higher depreciation charges, net unrealised foreign exchange losses, and net impairment losses, partly mitigated by the Group’s higher EBITDA and a lower share of loss in joint ventures and associates was recorded in 4Q22 compared with 4Q21. The lower share of loss in joint ventures and associates was mainly attributable to the lower share of loss from the Meizhou Wan power plant in China due to higher tariff rates in 4Q22.

Posted by Alvin Tey > 2023-02-24 19:09 | Report Abuse

LKT will buy back and all other operators will top up

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-24 19:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by emsvsi > 45 minutes ago | Report Abuse
IVE BEEN PROMOTING GENTING 3182 SINCE 2020 YOU JUST BORN YESTERDAY KA SINKALANPOREAN HA HA HA GO BACK TO THE CRAPHOLE THAT IS SG AND STAY THERE WITH YOUR DUPE ELGATO LA YOU MENTALLY REETARDED CHIMP
--------------------------------------------------

Yes reetarded chimp EMTYVESSELi has been openly pestering and begging Koon Yew Yin to buy GenB since 2020. Dont disgrace yourself publicly like a beggar la if KYY wants to buy he will buy dont need an EMPTYVESSELi to keep pestering begging him. If you still have some decency go hide yourself in highlands in disgrace and learn some real technical analysis skill first instead of attacking other good contributors to shut them out and trying very hard to be the Musang King in i3 jungle. EMPTYVESSELi got no trading skill keep quiet stop giving trading advice that skyrocket the naive to HOLLAND

choysun

4,306 posts

Posted by choysun > 2023-02-24 20:36 | Report Abuse

Looks like a good budget overall :)

dragon328

2,091 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 2023-02-24 21:12 | Report Abuse

the fake news of new gaming tax, inheritance tax and all sort of rubbish taxes is all slander by certain parties like CIMB for own agenda to depress the share price of Genting

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 21:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by choysun > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Who lost tickets leh. Monday KLSE still open ya. Can buy back :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judging from posting after market closed, i guessed the one who lost tickets is the one who said buy average up....buy average up......LOL :p

Good123

25,111 posts

Posted by Good123 > 2023-02-24 22:29 | Report Abuse

masih banyak kaki judi hahaha

newbie2019

1,721 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 2023-02-24 23:13 | Report Abuse

B20, M40 & T20 all Ada duit to spend…. Hooray…..T20 spending power not going to be affected by the 0.2-2% tax increase…… economy will be better….nice

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-24 23:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by James_Bond > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Prosperity tax or capital gain tax will shock the markets!
Suggest to take profits first and wait for budget to be tabled! Watch out for prosperity tax 2.0!
Cashing out 50% of my Genting holding…
Stay safe rather than sorry…
----------------------------------------------

Posted by Mtrade > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
CONFIRMED!!!
No tax that will hurt genting and genm!!! No more excuse for the naysayers to spread fake news haha

--------------------------------------------

And guess who is one that started spreading these tax fake news??? JustBorn shot his own foot. Now start cursing others bad karma for his investment losses. JustBorn didnt even realise it was he himself that created his own misfortune. Instant karma.

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:44 | Report Abuse

Haha.... :p

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:45 | Report Abuse

That's why I said.....ATK is the "real" sifu....

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:45 | Report Abuse

Respect !

James_Bond

3,156 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 2023-02-24 23:48 | Report Abuse

Exactly, personally suggesting to sell Genting above 4.90-5.05! And i was right! Genting Berhad shares dropped sharply! If you followed, you should hv cut win and buy back along with me and win big now… cheers!

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:51 | Report Abuse

Haha....like that also can.....hahahahaha LOL

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:57 | Report Abuse

Only managed to sell 5% of my Genting Berhad…

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-24 23:57 | Report Abuse

Nvm, keep the remaining 95% for possible dividends… cheers…

stkoay

6,012 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2023-02-25 00:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by James_Bond > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Exactly, personally suggesting to sell Genting above 4.90-5.05! And i was right! Genting Berhad shares dropped sharply! If you followed, you should hv cut win and buy back along with me and win big now… cheers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard some of you, unhappy with such unreasonable tumble in Genting share price… James promises will not dispose Genting shares, keep the remaining 95%, continue support Genting Berhad and will let the profits run… Cheers! Happy Weekends!

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-25 00:39 | Report Abuse

There are many jealous people that like to accuse ATK a horse-back-cannon fake trader. I have on a few occasions even posted my real trading records here. Although I have no trading position in this stock since a few months ago, my charting skill for this stock is still working well.

For the first time ATK is even posting his personal private messages with a fellow i3 friend. (Sorry to this i3 friend for not seeking his permission first before posting our private messages publicly I hope he is ok with this). Got skill or no skill people will know. Emptyvessel best at making the most noise and start attacking others.

2/2/2023

Safer to clear GB today. China tourists story already fully played out. Any higher price the whales also scared LKT start dumping like what happened in june 2022. 1:37 pm

ATK Sir, thank you for your advice. I will follow you advice. 1:55 pm

Dont say in forum you sold. When the play is over go back to 4.50 its too late for those greedy ones n emptyvesseli to sell. Ha! 2:15 pm

Ok. I will keep quiet in forum. 3:47 pm
ATK Sir, Thanks a lot for your advice. 3:48 pm

Usually for this stock xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxx abt time to sell. 4:04 pm

ATK Sir, you are really professional trader. I am happy to chat with you. 4:51 pm
Besides Genting, do you have any other Bursa Msia stocks? 4:52 pm

No $ liow all into taurx. Now selling taurx shares slowly to recover all my capital back 5:22 pm

1invest1

1,467 posts

Posted by 1invest1 > 2023-02-25 00:40 | Report Abuse

Heat hotter here than budget.
Thanks for sharing
AngTayKor
stkoay

There's no doubt you two are real experts.

troy88

2,790 posts

Posted by troy88 > 2023-02-25 04:06 | Report Abuse

Bottom line: never trust anybody in i3 who spread fake news and fear

James_Bond

3,156 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 2023-02-25 07:18 | Report Abuse

AngTayKor, you r really sick, go and see doctors!

James_Bond

3,156 posts

Posted by James_Bond > 2023-02-25 07:26 | Report Abuse

I disposed 5% of my Genting shares 4.90-5.05, thereafter I bought back 100% more of my Genting Berhad shares when she tumbled down further! Check my post…

I m not like you, envy ppl success, blame others and LGT for your failure!

I guess LGT spirit will hunts you down!

i3lurker

13,616 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-02-25 07:52 | Report Abuse

Genting companies will continue to be volatile in 2023
Heart must be steady as L...gor said in Investlah 20 years ago, ... its been that long?

choose to either ignore or trade actively,,, whatever

virust

552 posts

Posted by virust > 2023-02-25 10:02 | Report Abuse

Most listed company do some accounting tactic to avoid prosperity tax like GenB but this figure needed to be balance out some day and 2023 is the chance. No hike of gaming tax and absence of prosperity tax sure will boost the GenB value.

virust

552 posts

Posted by virust > 2023-02-25 10:06 | Report Abuse

Foreigner inst are rational and tried to avoid uncertainty and had been sold GenB for past few days. Next week will see they return. Enjoy the show.

Peaches L

871 posts

Posted by Peaches L > 2023-02-26 01:29 | Report Abuse

2023/24 is goin to b a very bz year in Las Vegas mainly d Formula 1 race (Nov ‘23) and Super Bowl (Feb ‘24). Basic room rates r goin as high as $2k a nite right now and w definitely go much higher as event dates get nearer. All event bookings were made at least a year in advance. And of course, big conventions w take place alongside major sporting events. It’s gonna b HUGE!!!

neohts

2,181 posts

Posted by neohts > 2023-02-26 16:53 | Report Abuse

Impairment is not real loss and any time could be be reversed as one time extra ordinary gain.

newbie2019

1,721 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 2023-02-26 21:44 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow up? Have a good week and welcome March week!

Peaches L

871 posts

Posted by Peaches L > 2023-02-26 22:31 | Report Abuse

Also, depreciation, impairment and unrealized fx loss r all non-cash transactions. Its negative impact on profit in one financial period can b reversed in another financial period to b positive. Accounting is not dirty as someone has painted it earlier. It’s creative accounting within d legal framework of international financial accounting reporting standards. It’s up to us to use them to smoothen the profitability chart rather than showing a highly volatile trend due to all d fluctuations in d marketplace.

emsvsi

3,513 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2023-02-26 23:45 | Report Abuse

ITS CLEAR RED UNDERWEAR SINKALANPOREAN HORSEBACK CANNON TRADER IS NOW PROJECTING IT ON OTHERS TO COVER FOR HIS FAKE TAURX SHAREHOLDINGS AND TALKING TO HIS OWN DUPE ELGATO !

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 02:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by emsvsi > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse
ITS CLEAR RED UNDERWEAR SINKALANPOREAN HORSEBACK CANNON TRADER IS NOW PROJECTING IT ON OTHERS TO COVER FOR HIS FAKE TAURX SHAREHOLDINGS AND TALKING TO HIS OWN DUPE ELGATO !
---------------------------------------------

Up to people to believe ATK got real trading skill or not. BTW the private chat I posted was to a Malaysian i3 friend, ATK dont play Nationality card like EMPTYVESSELi. ATK sold off 5% my Taurx shareholding for USD1.5m for risk management purposes up to you to believe or not. One thing for sure is EMPTYVESSELi trying very hard to be the Musang King in i3 jungle attacking other good contributors to shut them out. I can also confirm stock trader wannabe EMPTYVESSELi got no trading skills so keep quiet stop giving trading advice that skyrocket the naive to HOLLAND as your record has shown below when price was hovering abt rm5.00 to 5.10 then.

Posted by emsvsi > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse
YES RM5 ULTIMATE SUPPORT BUY WITH ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE
YES WAIT FOR THE NEXT SURGE !
YES HOLDING STEADY ! PREPARING FOR LIFTOFF SKYROCKET
STRONG CLOSING UPTREND IS INTACT AND UNSTOPPABLE OWNINGGG
STRONG CLOSING ! NEXT WEEK SKYROCKET
YES BUY THE DIP !
YES CONSOLIDATION IS ALMOST OVER ! SKYROCKET SOON

***********************************************************************************
Lowest price achieved on 24/02/2023 was 4.57. OMG Skyrocket to HOLLAND!!!
***********************************************************************************

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 02:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-05-18 11:44 | Report Abuse

Wait for south wind....

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
A south wind is a wind that originates in the south and blows in a northward direction.[1]
---------------------------------------------

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-05-19 12:29 | Report Abuse

Appetizer only. South wind main course not here yet.
--------------------------------------------

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-05-31 15:19 | Report Abuse
Posted by JBond007 > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
From Scotland with Love.......The LUCIDITY Study.
https://www.luciditytrial.com/
---------------------

Professor Claude Wischik and Dr K.M Seng (deceased). I know them since 18 years ago. Every time Claude comes to Singapore, he will stay at Regent Singapore.

The venture capitalist industry is quite vibrant in Singapore. When you are also an active private equity investor, you will know some of these companies' founders.

-----------------------------------

These were posted right before the Taurx news super spike up on 01/06/2022. If you get the hints then, good for you. Up to people to believe is ATK is a shareholder of Taurx or not.

choysun

4,306 posts

Posted by choysun > 2023-02-27 08:59 | Report Abuse

@ATK So when South wind coming? :p

casanwk

1,496 posts

Posted by casanwk > 2023-02-27 10:01 | Report Abuse

Buy 472
(Speculative trade)

neohts

2,181 posts

Posted by neohts > 2023-02-27 10:38 | Report Abuse

Stable
Buy Call +

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 11:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-05-08 13:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by Income > 27 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Mr. ATK, you have shown your proofs. He (MoneyM) is diverting topic to other things. Haha.
Mr. ATK Sifu, you have shot MoneyM to pieces. Good. I believe in Sifu ATK. The first time Sifu ATK have shown his transactions.
-----------------

I prefer to trade like a lone wolf hunting. I trade to win money. I dont like to expose my trades publicly especially when my positions are not closed hence I will delete the earlier post on my trading room GenB position.

Anyway to be a good trader its not just purely technical analysis. I personally find trading psychology aspect is the most important factor for me. What is going thru in a trader's mind when he is trading... the emotional aspects, the greed and fear...... the reviewing of trades over the weekend and also after the positions closed, analysis of mistakes, gaining more experience, constant upgrading of skills, self-improvement, etc.

Forever a student of the stock market.
-----------------------------------------------------

I wonder where is income usually people become quiet here after they cleared off their shares he must be having a good time with his roti prata :p

Pinky

3,334 posts

Posted by Pinky > 2023-02-27 11:48 | Report Abuse

Budget also cannot make it rally.

Genting is GAME OVER

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 11:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by choysun > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

@ATK So when South wind coming? :p
------------------------------------

South wind season over now waiting for sandy wind for me to clear more Taurx shares at a higher price. ATK honestly think that Choysun is the nicest guy here. So nice and polite even to naysayers like shareinvestor88, apple168, etc in this i3 jungle. Super nice guy, even the heavenly devas will help Choysun or maybe Choysun himself is already a deva or deva-to-be, hence showing such good character even in i3 jungle.

If Choysun ever need any form of assistance on when to collect tickets and if Choysun doesnt mind, ATK offer my humble service to you (not 100% correct la ATK only a mere mortal and can be wrong at times also) just drop me a message.

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 12:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by AngTayKor > 2022-10-21 00:20 | Report Abuse

Taokay, you think my house backyard trees grow money? ATK financially weakened after preparing for Taurx warrant exercise. Im not actively trading this stock means good news for the real big whales. My observation of price action is generally not too bad. I accumulate together when the whales are collecting and sell when I think they are selling. So far my hit rate success for this stock is abt 80%. My trades are not small, ranging from 1.5m to 3m shares. Whales really hate nibble and sharp traders that can swing large trade sizes, always spoiling their party during their accumulation and distribution phases. Zero sum game in stock trading hence Im also eating some of the whale's lunch. Burp! Sometimes I cannot say too much here, the whales need to have their lunch too. Stay nibble in this treacherous stock market and dont end up being the lunch! There is some element of luck too! 70% own effort, 30% teekong luck. Popi Popi.... :p
----------------------------------------------

Re-post: "Sometimes I cannot say too much here, the whales need to have their lunch too."

In the stock market food chain, the naive fishes will be eaten by a bigger smarter fish. The cocky fish that think that he is the whale will be eaten by the real Whales. ATK's observation of price action is generally not too bad, but I do not wish to disrupt the natural order of food chain in the stock market else the whales will come here less frequently and this stock will become boring without much action. If the whale's lunch always being disrupted here, will the whales still want to come here?

Taokay has been a friend to ATK. If Taokay needs any assistance on charting on any stocks, ATK offer my humble services to Taokay (not 100% correct la ATK can be wrong at times also) just drop me a message.

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 13:20 | Report Abuse

ATK will be posting lesser in i3 jungle. This is a toxic place, no good for maintaining a healthy balanced mind which is very essential for stock trading success. ATK has no ambition to be a Musang King in i3 jungle. My aim is to trade well and win more money than my occasional losses. ATK doesnt need to post rubbish here try to mislead the naive. A lot of mozzies, unkind people and emptyvessel in i3 jungle. Anybody can be the Musang King in i3 right? Just post more rubbish non-stop daily and start attacking other contributors to shut them out. There was once a cha cha aunty Musang Queen STOCKSAFEPLAYER/ LoserSSP, shareinvestor888, etc and the best friend of an emptyvessel. She posted so much vulgarities, rubbish and constantly attacking other contributors non-stop here. I doubt that Musang Queen made much money from this stock. If posting rubbish here can make money, they will be a lot of rich people here liow. Ha!

casanwk

1,496 posts

Posted by casanwk > 2023-02-27 14:43 | Report Abuse

First target 480?
Heng2 ah...

emsvsi

3,513 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2023-02-27 15:16 | Report Abuse

LOSE ALREADY GO FLY A KITE BACK TO SG WITH YOUR DUPE ELGATO LA ANGTAYKOR RED UNDERWEAR DONT GIVE LAME EXCUSES YOU SINKALANPOREAN WANNABE TAURX INVESTOR

i3lurker

13,616 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-02-27 15:31 | Report Abuse

market sometimes does opposite of forum expectations.
do not use forum sentiment as market sentiment.

many Fund Managers had never heard of i3investor and of those heard, most never bother.
Bunch of old farts in i3investor just passing fairy tales which market does not care.

AngTayKor

1,745 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2023-02-27 16:42 | Report Abuse

Emptyvesseli if you want share price to go higher can try begging KYY again lor shameless fool. Coconut head trying to be musang king of i3. Hahaha

Post a Comment