INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,899 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 12 hours ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:12 | Report Abuse

WHY RAIDER SAY U NEED TO CONSIDER INSAS & NOT MISSED OUT LEH ??

U CHECKLAH....IN 2013 NTA IS RM 1.71 THE SHARE PRICE WAS RM RM 0.45 LOH.....TODAY NTA RM 2.62 THE SHARE PRICE RM 0.835 LOH...VERY FAIR & NICE INVESTMENT PRICE steady gain LOH...!!

U sold for rm 1.00 in 2015 when NTA rm 1.96 and now can buy back rm 0.835 nta is rm 2.62, u can easily target minimum rm 1.30 n above loh...!!

making about 100% return no issue loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:13 | Report Abuse

Again u tell that to warren buffet berkshire hathway loh...!!

Berkshire also samething like insas nta increase due to share investment mah....!!

Thats why raider says insas is msian berkshire hathway, which again proven true loh!.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:17 | Report Abuse

AUDITOR DID NOT SAY BUT RAIDER SAYS LOH...!!

"INSAS WITH RM 2.62 NTA SHARE PRICE RM 0.835 ....Its SHARE PRICE DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER THAN QL AT RM 6.90 HALF DEAD NTA OF RM 1.23, AND worse QL ONLY CAN AFFORD TO PAY SYMBOLIC MISERABLE DIV OF LESS THAN 1% LOH"...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:21 | Report Abuse

in conclusion insas is one of the best classic margin of safety u can find in real life loh....!!

1.It has Huge margin of safety with NTA rm 2.62 v share price rm 0.705.
2. It pays good div of rm 0.02 given div yield close to 3% pa slightly better yield than nestle loh...!!
3. It has nett cash of Rm 500 million giving it, cash per share of rm 0.70, in fact if u buy insas now at rm 0.835, u almost getting the whole insas for free loh..!!
4. Insas has unbroken 10 yrs track record of making profit between rm 0.06 to rm 0.30 per share.
5. it hass 10 yr compound rate of return of 12% pa growing its nta from rm 1.10 per share to rm 2.62 per share loh...!!
6. The business model of insas is like warren buffet berkshire hathway very impressive but unlike berkshire, it is minus the expensive share premium u need to pay in the case of berkshire loh..!!
7. Insas is really msian berkshire hathway loh....in simple term u may call it insas hathway loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:23 | Report Abuse

if insas is dead should worth at least rm 2.62 to rm 4.500 loh...!!

if insas is alive it should worth above rm 1.30 short term basing on PE 10x loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:26 | Report Abuse

Insas is the best opportunity to make monies safely for the followers of Ben Graham intelligent investor loh....!!

If u listen to General Raider u can never be wrong loh...!!

Bcos raider also follower of Ben Graham mah...!!

Insas has huge margin of safety mah....if u include the value of inari then insas should worth rm 3.70 loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:28 | Report Abuse

LETS BE HONEST LOH....!!

HOW COULD INSAS HATHWAY BEING TERRIBLE WHEN HE GROW THE SHAREHOLDER EQUITY VALUE BY COMPOUND RATE OF 12% PA FOR THE PAST 10 YRS FROM RM 1.10 PER SHARE TO RM 2.62 PER SHARE LEH ??
IN ADDITION IF U CHECK FAMOUS BERKSHIRE HATHWAY IT ALSO BEEN GROWING AT THIS TYPE OF RATE....NOTHING SPECIAL MAH...!!

THE OTHER ISSUE OF INSAS IS THAT ITS LOW DIVIDEND PAYOUT DESPITE HUGE RETAINED EARNINGS, IN WHICH GENERAL RAIDER ALSO AGREE LOH..!!

HOWEVER THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN IN A WAY ADDRESS WHEN INSAS PAYS RM 0.02 DIV EQUIVALENT TO SLIGHTLY BELOW 3% PA YIELD BASED ON SHARE PRICE OF RM 0.675 LOH...!! THIS YIELD IS COMPARABLE & SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN NESTLE DIVIDEND YIELD LOH...!!

PUT IT THIS WAY INSAS HATHWAY HAS A 3% DIVIDEND YIELD PA WHEREAS BERKSHIRE HATHWAY DON PAY ANYTHING, IN A WAY INSAS SCORE BETTER THAN BERKSHIRE IN THIS AREA MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:31 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:33 | Report Abuse

RAIDER AGREE SHARE IS CHEAP FOR A REASON LOH...!!

BUT U MUST THEN ASK THE NEXT VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION, IS IT CHEAP FOR THE RIGHT REASON OR CHEAP FOR THE WRONG REASON MAH.??..!!

IF IT IS CHEAP FOR THE WRONG REASON U MUST BUY LOH....BCOS PEOPLE DON UNDERSTAND THE BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY THERE LOH....SO WE MUST BUY BIG BIG IN FACT VERY BIG LOH...!!

IN A WAY INSAS HATHWAY CURRENT SHARE PRICE AT RM 0.705 IS A VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY MAH...!!

Insas hathway is like berkshire hathway same same mah....!!

Insas will be rerated very soon loh....!!

Don miss this wonderful opportunity loh....!!

Insas has the positive points;

1.It has Huge margin of safety with NTA rm 2.62 v share price rm 0.705.
2. It pays good div of rm 0.02 given div yield close to 3% pa slightly better yield than nestle loh...!!
3. It has nett cash of Rm 500 million giving it, cash per share of rm 0.70, in fact if u buy insas now at rm 0.835, u almost getting the whole insas for free loh..!!
4. Insas has unbroken 10 yrs track record of making profit between rm 0.06 to rm 0.30 per share.
5. it hass 10 yr compound rate of return of 12% pa growing its nta from rm 1.10 per share to rm 2.62 per share loh...!!
6. The business model of insas is like warren buffet berkshire hathway very impressive but unlike berkshire, it is minus the expensive share premium u need to pay in the case of berkshire loh..!!
7. Insas is really msian berkshire hathway loh....in simple term u may call it insas hathway loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:43 | Report Abuse

Put it this way warren buffet advocate...the 1st tenet of investment is not lose mah...!!

If u buy insas at rm 0.835 with nta 2.62 and PE 7x with its strong fundamental with cash per share Rm 0.70 per share & hidden fair value rm 3.70 per share, how can u lose leh ??

So if u buy insas u r very safe & comfortable mah....just the cash alone is already equal to the share price mah....!!

In addition Inari is already worth more than rm 1.46 per insas share exceeding the mkt cap of insas loh...!!

So people may claim value trap ??
Raider ask what value trap leh ??
U get div yield of 3% pa n with compound growth rate of 12% pa mah...!!

Compare to buying overvalue counter like QL at rm 6.90 with PE more than 50x and, where this co can only afford symbolic div of less than 1% pa...that is where raider see this is actually where the big potential value trap is bcos of overvalue loh...!!

Just like the danger of Top glove suddenly crash 50% from pe 45x to 30x....slashing the share price by almost 50% loh...!!

QL share has this danger of falling & crashing suddenly, just like top glove loh and prudent sifu calvin is right to warn u to beware of these overvalue counter mah..!!

pang72

50,516 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2019-09-09 12:47 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow 90c

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:51 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:53 | Report Abuse

Remember this investment maxim mah...!!

RAIDER AGREE SHARE IS CHEAP FOR A REASON LOH...!!

BUT U MUST THEN ASK THE NEXT VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION, IS IT CHEAP FOR THE RIGHT REASON OR CHEAP FOR THE WRONG REASON MAH.??..!!

IF IT IS CHEAP FOR THE WRONG REASON U MUST BUY LOH....BCOS PEOPLE DON UNDERSTAND THE BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY THERE LOH....SO WE MUST BUY BIG BIG IN FACT VERY BIG LOH...!!

IN A WAY INSAS HATHWAY CURRENT SHARE PRICE AT RM 0.835 IS A VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY MAH...!!

Insas hathway is like berkshire hathway same same mah....!!

Insas will be rerated very soon loh....!!

Don miss this wonderful opportunity loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 12:57 | Report Abuse

When a stock is cheap, look for the reason,why a stock is cheap?.

If a stock is cheap for a temporary reason, then it becomes value investing.

If a stock is cheap for a permanent reason, then it becomes a value trap.

When you look at the situation if INSAS, you come to the question:

When can I reasonably expect the temporary undervaluation of INSAS to be resolved to it's proper price?

If your answer is I don't know when it will resolve, how it who will resolve it, or why would they?

Then you are better off not owning INSAS.

Just look at the amazing growth track record of value creation of insas for the past 10 yrs

June 2019- Nta Rm 2.62

Dec 2018- Nta Rm 2.54

Dec 2017..Nta rm 2.49

Dec 2016 ...Nta Rm 2.18

Dec 2015..Nta Rm 1.96

Dec 2014..Nta rm 1.82

Dec 2013 nta..rm 1.71

Dec 2012 nta ..rm 1.51

Dec 2011 nta..rm 1.38

Dec 2010 nta...rm 1.22

Dec 2009 nta ..rm 1.14

INSAS IS GROWING STRONGLY MAH....ONLY THOSE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND BERKSHIRE HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAYING INSAS HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE LOUSY LOH...!!
BUT INSAS BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAME SAME MAH, IN FACT INSAS GENERATE COMPOUND EARNINGS OF 12% PA SAME SAME AS BERKSHIRE WOH..!!...HOW COULD BE BERKSHIRE VERY GOOD & INSAS VERY BAD LEH ??

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-09-09 13:01 | Report Abuse

Insas is re rated as a proxy to inari

Inari is a proxy to 5G

It's earning us expected to grow

At the end of the day it is earnings that matters

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:01 | Report Abuse

IF U HAVE DOUBTS BELOW IS THE ANSWER FOR YOUR INSAS INVESTMENT LOH..!!

1. What is INSAS m&a securities market share of investors? how fast is it growing, how fast are its competitors (TA, JUPITER, MAYBANK, HL,) in fact, skip that, just take insas m&a securities and compare it to rakuten securities. for scuttlebutters, which service do you use? do you use insas? if you dont, why not? will you use insas margin loans and services ins the future?
IN BUSINESS U HAVE PLAYERS...IS OK MAH...AS LONG AS U MAKE GOOD PROFITS SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM LOH...!! DON TELL ME QL BUSINESS NO COMPETITOR LOH?

2. insas credit and leasing. they do a lot of mezzanine financing and development project financing. if even hong leong and public bank BALK at lending to developers and leave banks liks mbsb to do mezzanine and project financing. just compare the performance of developer lenders like mbsb to know the long term performance of insas credit & leasing. the key thing to learn for banking is that it is very low margin, and it only work if you have huge capital to play with. thats why majority of banks have a saving account program, because that is free money to borrow out. Does insas have free money to play with that they do not need to pay off (preferred shares, interest expenses etc) 1 billion ringgit in cash is barely enough to grow (refer rcecap).
AGAIN HOW MANY LOAN SHARK HAS THE KNACK OF INSAS LEH ?? PEOPLE LIKE HONG LEONG BANK & PBANK NO BALLS TO LEND BIG IN THIS AREA LOH..!! PEOPLE LIKE RCE AND MBSB MALAY CORP & MANAGEMENT HOW GOOD ARE THEY TO LEND & COLLECT BACK LEH ??

3. past performance does not equal future results. yes midvalley was a steal, but in your 10 years of monitoring insas have they ever bought more high value growth building with that 900 million cash? in fact, try selling those buildings in this depressed market, will you get fair value for them? just like trying to sell you 0.69 insas shares for rm 3. Any takers? WHO SAYS INSAS DID NOT MAKE SUPER GOOD THEIR MONIES THEY BOUGHT INSAS A SUPERB BLOCK BUSTER AND HAS APPRECIATED MORE THAN 1000% MAH....!!

4. inari shares? try offloading 20% of inari shares, do you think you can get fair value for them when big investors are not buying it from you for rm2.5? in the end it is liquid but not cash. If insas management decides to hold on to inari even when you spot bad weather ahead, it will drop from 2.5 to 1.41. And there is nothing you can do about it as a minority shareholder. As an investor in INSAS, you should not be worried about the value of inari, but more of the question of what insas is going to do with using the value of inari in growing insas share price and dividend increase. A simple recourse, sell inari shares, buy back insas shares and increas divided for insas shareholders. This is not being done, are the management reasons for this inligned with insas shareholder value. I say no.ASK YOURSELF WITH QL PAYING DIV LESS THAN 1% PA AND PE 50X CAN U GET BIG BUYERS TAKING FROM U AT HIGH PRICE LEH ??
THE SAME PRINCIPLE APPLIES MAH....BUT INSAS PEOPLE ARE SAVVY INVESTORS THEY MANAGE TO OFFLOAD 6% INARI WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT MAH..!!

5. anyone who buys shares in a property developer like hohup with margins that they do is doing something wrong. I could throw a rock and hit a developer with better net margins. even CalvinTan sifu could give you a list of 10 property developer stocks with better profit margins. And why not? With 350 million in borrowings to do their property management (sales of their goldedn wave in sabah, KK at rm1300 psqft is not doing well) what profit margin can you find when they are paying heavy interest payments. and answer me this, how much is omesti paying hohup to rent their office space?
NOT WRONG LOH...IT IS STRATEGIC BUY MAH.! TODATE HOHUP IS MAKING MONIES & CONTRIBUTING TO PROFIT MAH...!!

6. that cash is not cash in the regular sense of financial reports. You should use it the same way as valuing a bank, it is a liability, a finished product that insas sells via its m&a securities, credit & leasing. oxygen to fund its margin loans, executables, and more importantly underwrite an ipo. For example, in 2014, m&a securities did an ipo for carimin petroleum where they have to underwrite and make sure there are enough buyers for carimin stock. to do this, they sold preferred shares and warrants (raised 174 million), a sum of which they used to execute this stock ipo. Now, how often do you get insas to do your ipo's for you? only for small companies and low risk. And there is always a risk involved in underwriting. If things go south, do you think it becomes just cash again?
INSAS IS NOT BANK MAH....EVEN IT IS BANK...IT HAS A VERY BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY WITH MORE THAN RM 300 MILLION CASH OR RM 0.70 PER SHARE & EQUAL TO ITS SHARE PRICE OF O.70...!!

THE CASH IS KING WITH RM 300M NETT CASH INSAS IS SITTING PRETTY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:10 | Report Abuse

Investment based on Margin of safety is layback and simple n usually successful mah...!!

Benjamin Graham has been practising it successfully mah...!!

Insas is a good classic margin of safety stock pick here loh..!!

If u buy insas even if no growth say u get 4% yield pa....but u pay rm 0.835 for rm 2.62 nta AND worth rm 3.70 of assets mah...!!

Thus rm 2.62 x 4% pa ur return is rm 0.10 per share loh...!! Rm 0.10 per share profit on insas agst ur investment cost of rm 0.835 already got yield or return on investment of 14% pa...so u chinchai already got return every year loh...!!

So there are 3 potential gain on insas if u buy cheap mah;
1. The discount of rm 2.62 for rm 0.835 u already save rm 1.79 per share
2. U getting fixed about 0.10 cashflow...that give u yield 12% pa.
3. There is some potential for your earnings growth loh..!!

Compare QL
For Ql u get less than 1% pa div yield & PE 50x....that will require about 50 yrs to 1000 yrs, just to get back ur investment capital...yes u can rely on growth but how much & how long, it require to catch up with insas if u overpay on QL leh ??

For all u may know....it will never catch up loh...!!

Conclusion
Insas value is already there mah...!!

For QL u hope ur value can grow & grow to catch up with insas loh...!!

But insas already there & far ahead of QL mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:16 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:24 | Report Abuse

U use your brain n calculate lah...!!
The 19% insas hold inari is already equal and exceed the whole insas mkt cap despite the reduce price of inari mah.....!!

IF USE TODAY INARI PRICE OF RM 1.68, THEN IT IS WORTH RM 1.46 PER SHARE FOR INSAS SHAREHOLDER MAH...!!

On top that insas hold just cash alone is equivalent to rm 300m already more than rm 0.70 of the mkt cap of insas loh...!!

So inari down apa hal leh ....insas already very undervalue with big margin of safety, so apa hal even inari come down to rm 1.00 no problem for insas loh !!

On top of that insas nta Rm 2.62 does not include the mark to mkt value of inari...bcos inari is value less than Rm 0.40 in insas book nta calculation loh...!! IF U MARK TO MKT INARI SHARE PRICE, THEN THE FAIR VALUE OF INSAS IS RM 3.70 LOH...!!

If u based on mark to mkt value of inari u need to add another Rm 1.10 per share to insas book value loh...!!

Thats why inari share price drop insas tak ada hal mah...!!

This is no tipu loh...!!

Posted by trapped > Jan 17, 2019 08:54 PM | Report Abuse

Many trap here so must cheat?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:27 | Report Abuse

Even to take private it is ok loh....but to take it private they have to offer rm 1.50 to rm 3.00, u think if they offer cheap cheap like rm 0.80 to rm 1.00 people accept meh ??

Insas investors are smart & savvy customers mah...!!

Posted by leno > Jan 19, 2019 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

number 1 : insas not planning to be taken private.
number 2 : insas could not and will not be raid by outsider as well.
number 3 : insas could not buy back or distribute own share.
number 4 : stop talking NONSENSE and keep repeating about taking PRIVATE.
number 5 : gov will not force sell,so stop talking CIPET nonsense lar lu
number 6 : insas dividend is low ... meaning it can be higher.
Which mean it got one way to go .. which is higher.

But come back to dividend .... DIVIDEND is NOT important.
Dividend is one way on how a company use it cash. To give out cash as dividend or to re-invest dividend for better return than can investor do with the dividend.

If u dont believe insas can do better with the cash, than u can go get LOST elsewhere. INSAS is NOT for YOU. I believe insas can do much better with the cash than i can do with the dividend received. So, i will stay and buy more insas.

What i believe is my business and non of your business, so don't ask why i believe in wat i believe. I believe in myself ... i believe in my bank account ... i have made multiple millions from share market from believing and acting on my believe which has proven to ME that i am good.

I dun care whether u believe me or not, that is not my business. Wat u believe dunt change a thing, because i will ask u ... u ada make multiple millions or not ? NO ? then when u start believe in me, is the time i better stop believe in me

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:36 | Report Abuse

U NEED TO ASK THIS VERY INTELLIGENT QUESTION WHY INSAS IS MUCH SUPERIOR THAN MOST OF THE BLUECHIPS & GROWTH STOCK MAH ?? :

U ask yourself what type of earning power ??
When Nestle earnings yield is less than 2% pa based on PE above 50%...even u put monies in fixed deposits u get an earning power of 4% pa mah....!!

If u buy insas got earning power as Pe 7x...earning yield already exceed 14% pa mah...!!

Margin of Safety for those who are invested in Nestle, DLady, PBB, Petdag as explained and taught by Benjamin Graham, the father of value investing , U ASK YOURSELF WHAT TYPE OF MARGIN OF SAFETY U GET ON THIS OVERVALUE STOCK WITH PE 40X TO 50X AND DIVIDEND YIELD LESS THAN 2% PA LOH ??.

U THINK STATEMENT GOT LOGIC WITH EARNINGS YIELD 2.5% PA AND DIV LESS THAN 2% PA LEH ?
"In the ordinary common stock, bought for investment under normal conditions, the margin of safety lies in an expected earning power considerably above the going rate for bonds.

Over a ten-year period the typical excess of stock earning power over bond interest may aggregate 50% of the price paid.

This figure is sufficient to provide a very real margin of safety— which, under favorable conditions, will prevent or minimize a loss".

LOOK AT INSAS IT IS REAL EARNINGS

U need understand what is real earning power loh...!!
Insas ROE only 4% pa....but based on rm 2.62 u generating eps of Rm 0.10 pa loh....!!

so if u buy insas at rm 0.835 u r getting yield of 12% pa....this is what we call earning power loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:38 | Report Abuse

(Icon) What Is Investing ?
Author: Icon8888 | Publish date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019, 02:42 PM

On 23 December 2015, I wrote that investing involves holding on to stocks for long term to enjoy compounded return, other stock market activities are at best "trading".

However, recently I have been reading extensively about Investment Gurus' works. One thing that shock me is that very few of them actually hold stocks forever. Contrarian investor John Neff sold his stock within months if they registered good return. Even Joel Greenblatt (KC Chong's favourite) also indulged in short term activities.

As long as can make money with proper consideration of risk, it is valid. No need to hold long, long term only to be considered legitimate.

I hereby declare :
"Investing should not be defined only as picking good stocks and holding forever to enjoy compounded return. Buying an overlooked stock to wait for market to rectify mispricing and hence provides opportunity to cash out, is also considered investing. Even if it happens within few months.

Short term activities should not be automatically frowned upon. Anything bought based on careful evaluation of value and proper reasoning, and in the event that things turn sour, can be held until recovery, is considered investing.

Holding period is totally irrelevant."

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BEN GRAHAM SAYS MAH..U BUY CHEAP WITH BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY AND HOLD ON TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MR MARKET MAH, WHEN THE SECURITIES RERATE AND GO UP TO THE REASONABLE FAIR VALUE AS MR MARKET BECAME OPTIMISTIC, U SELL MAH....!!

MR GRAHAM, HAVE NEVER ENCOURAGE TO HOLD ON FOREVER MAH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:40 | Report Abuse

The opportunity is now when insas is still wonderfully undervalue mah..!!

The 1st step u must find out got:

1. Got margin of safety factor
2. Got strong Balance sheet factor
3. Got big cash factor
4. Got reasonable div factor
5. Positive earnings factor

That means got 'R 'factor can buy or sailang loh...!!

Insas hathaway is the best ' R ' factor stock 2019.

Don missed this opportunity loh...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:43 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH....INSAS IS ANYTIME MORE SUPERIOR THAN ICAP LOH...!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 1, 2019 10:25 AM | Report Abuse

To understand Insas just look at Icapbiz.
Icapbiz invests in Companies
So do Insas
Both Icapbiz and Insas have very good strong Nta. Insas has been growing far better than Icapbiz in Nav over the decade.
And Insas has very good future in Inari

Plus Insas has multiple types of business in real estate, car rental, f&b and above all

IT'S STOCK BROKERING ARM OF M&A SECURITIES

AND THIS YEAR KLSE WILL SEE LOTS OF IPOS LISTED. THAT MEANS MORE BUSINESS FOR INSAS See https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/01/31/bursa-mal...

INSAS IS SELLING AT INSANE VALUE OVERLOOKED BY MR MARKET

AFTER PRIVATISATION OF BJ CAP, HL CAP, KAF-Seagroat and HWANG INSAS WILL BE NEXT TO GO PRIVATE

SO ALL VALUE FUNDS SHOULD HAVE SOME INSAS IN ITS PORTFOLIO

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:55 | Report Abuse

CORRECTLOH....INSAS IS ANYTIME MORE SUPERIOR THAN ICAP LOH...!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 1, 2019 10:25 AM | Report Abuse

To understand Insas just look at Icapbiz.
Icapbiz invests in Companies
So do Insas
Both Icapbiz and Insas have very good strong Nta. Insas has been growing far better than Icapbiz in Nav over the decade.
And Insas has very good future in Inari

Plus Insas has multiple types of business in real estate, car rental, f&b and above all

IT'S STOCK BROKERING ARM OF M&A SECURITIES

AND THIS YEAR KLSE WILL SEE LOTS OF IPOS LISTED. THAT MEANS MORE BUSINESS FOR INSAS See https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/01/31/bursa-mal...

INSAS IS SELLING AT INSANE VALUE OVERLOOKED BY MR MARKET

AFTER PRIVATISATION OF BJ CAP, HL CAP, KAF-Seagroat and HWANG INSAS WILL BE NEXT TO GO PRIVATE

SO ALL VALUE FUNDS SHOULD HAVE SOME INSAS IN ITS PORTFOLIO

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:56 | Report Abuse

Very good point loh...!!

Insas v icap.

1.insas more undervalue based on nta agst share price
2.Insas at lower PE
3.Insas pays div with yield 3%
4 Insas has shown higher growth
5.Insas is in the fore front of technology exposure with inari.
6.Insas business is active while icap business is passive.

INSAS HATHAWAY IS 2019 MSIA MARGIN OF SAFETY VALUE INVESTMENT OF THE YEAR MAH.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 13:57 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 14:05 | Report Abuse

Insas hathaway u all just sit still still just do nothing...money mmoney will come into your pocket mah...!!

Just be steady & has faith on insas out performance loh...!!

A BIRD IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN 2 IN THE BUSH LOH..!!

Why waste time forecast & calculate and speculate your future cashflow leh ?
U just look at insas it already has more than Rm 300m nett cash in hand, u look at inari the 19% mkt cap exceed the whole of insas mkt cap mah.!!
Furthermore the company is trading at PE 7x and with a div yield of 3% pa already in your pocket mah....!!
Most importantly the company has an nta Rm 2.62 per share v mkt price Rm 0.835 loh....!!

To conclude if u buy into insas with huge margin of safety and already successful why subject yourself to the uncertainty of forecasting the unpredictablility of growth leh ??

Buy something that has great value at a big discount which already there mah.....!! Insas is the best margin of safety stock loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Feb 14, 2019 10:16 AM | Report Abuse

https://myinvestingnotes.blogspot.com/2019/02/buffett-explains-intrins...

How do you calculate intrinsic value?

You should look at the cash that you are able to get out of the company from today to eternity, and discount this cash by a discount factor.

In your valuation:

1. determine how certain you will be able to get this cash
2. how much cash is available
3. when will you receive them.

Knowing the above, will you be wiling to give up your present $1 cash for this investment, hoping to receive more than its worth in the future?

Discount factor is important. Using the risk free interest rate of 15% per year, for your $1 investment today, you should be certain to receive more than $2 in 5 years from the investment. If the risk free interest rate is 4% (like today), you can accept to receive this $2 in a longer time from today.

Just make sure that you are CERTAIN there are, using Aesop's fable, "birds in the bush and when you will receive them" before giving up the "bird in your hand."

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 14:14 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffet already mentioned all investment eventually measure by bondlike return mah....!!

Insas at Rm 0.82 but its bondlike value Rm 2.54 mah....thus the value already there mah...!!

Why waste time speculate on Growth rate for QL, Nestle, Pchem, Dlady and Pbank leh ??
Ans : This is bcos the above share have low bondlike value, so no choice but to speculate on growth to justify overvalue share price loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Feb 22, 2019 6:00 PM | Report Abuse X

U all need to understand the margin of safety trumpeted by 3iii is not authentic mah.....!!

The real margin of safety is per intelligent investor advocated by the father of investment Ben Graham...where value is measured by tangible value and not speculated growth value loh....!!

Example insas NTA Rm 2.54 is tangible real value whereas Nestle Rm 149.50 is speculated growth value mah...!!

Remember insas is real tangible value and Nestle is speculation mirage value loh..!!

Posted by leno > Feb 22, 2019 05:20 PM | Report Abuse

if u wan to be successful like leno or raider ... then u must follow us lor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... common sense lor.
Leno not force force one. Tarak paksa paksa one.

What is INSAS value now ?
If someone want to takeoever INSAS ... will u willing to sell your share to them at 83 sen ? 90 sen ? RM 1 ? RM 2 ?
What is the net cash ?
What is the net asset?
What is the earning ?
No need to estimate growth at all.

Common sense.
It doesn't work this way ? Really ? How come it work for leno and raider leh ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ....

Be sincere to yourself lor. The choice is your to make.
Leno retired at 39 years old from medical doctor practise worr....
Now, top 10 half marathon runner veteran category.

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-09-09 18:45 | Report Abuse

Gap up tomorrow?

Posted by 10218296660755375 > 2019-09-09 19:14 | Report Abuse

Why gap up ? Any good news?
Good company

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2019-09-09 19:47 | Report Abuse

oledi 3rd times cant break 0.90

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2019-09-09 19:47 | Report Abuse

wil tis time break?

abc333

1,528 posts

Posted by abc333 > 2019-09-09 21:38 | Report Abuse

see u guy at 1.2

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:04 | Report Abuse

Go go go Rm 0.90 loh....!!
But even Rm 0.90 want to sell meh ??
Raider short term Tp is Rm 1.30 loh....!!
Long term TP is rm 2.00 mah.......!!

So common sense mah... b4 reach Rm 1.30 to Rm 2.00 u need to pass Rm 0.90 mah...!!

RM2 is only its liquidation value.

Raider, aim higher!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:15 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:20 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:25 | Report Abuse

Below successful investment traits lacking in most investors loh...!!
That is patience and longterm outlook perspective loh...!!

REMEMBER THIS OLD ARCHAIC INTELLIGENT ADVICE WHEN U INVEST IN INSAS LOH....!!

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;

WHEN YOU PLANT A TREE - IT DOES NOT BEAR FRUIT INSTANTLY

IT TAKES TIME

IT BRINGS FORTH FRUIT HIS FRUIT IN HIS SEASON

HA!! THAT IS THE SECRET!!

IT TAKES TIME FOR DURIAN TO BEAR FRUIT

SO IS IN INVESTMENTS

WE MUST INVEST WHEN WE SEE SEEDS PLANTED. AND WATER THE PLANTS and measure its value and potential and compare to the share price

THEN WE BUY THE SHARES when there is huge margin of safety loh...!!

AND WAIT

AND WAIT

AND WAIT TILL FRUIT COMES.

Usually big fruits will come 3 to 5 yrs loh....!!

However in insas case, it will not take so long to bear fruits bcos of catalyst 25-2-2020 expected coming loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:28 | Report Abuse

Insas is one of the best result for this qtr compare with most of the poor result reported by klse companies this qtr mah...!!

Yes insas is a tower of strength with its huge cash holding loh...!!

This insas is one of the most defensive stock in klse today loh...!!

Buy insas u sleep well loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:31 | Report Abuse

Remember come 25-2-2020 which is less than 6 mths away the major shareholder THONG need to consider this strategic issue below ;

Covert or no convert is a strategic issue & not an issue of confidence mah....!!

Thong hold 32.9% ,if he convert it will trigger GO at Rm 1.00, once his holding cross 33% loh...!!

If Thong rope in his brother shareholding, it will trigger GO only when it cross 50% loh....!!

That will require him to take up at least another Rm 500m to do the General Offer loh...!!

U think the benefit v cost lah....!!
Thong already in control of Insas with his 32.9 % do he need to buyout the whole insas leh ??

On the otherhand buying out the whole insas maybe a very good idea too, since Insas is undervalue....he can sapu the whole company for enormous huge profit at cheap cheap price loh.....!! But then unlikely to be successful unless he is willing to offer Rm 1.50 at least loh...!!

Thong need to raise personal funding at least Rm 600m in order to launch a General OFFER to take it private, if it is unsuccessful will cost him around Rm 1.5 million loh....!!

The other strategy is to do a selective capital repayment using INSAS own resources...in this case, he need not use his own monies loh..!!
But selective capital repayment he need to launch the attack b4 the warrant expiry in order to be efficient loh...!!

Thong need the 75% independent shareholder support bcos his portion of 32.9% cannot vote loh...!!
That will mean the minority will be asking Rm 1.5 to Rm 2.50...now can the company willing to leverage leh ??

If Thong do nothing he will leave the warrant & PA expire he will get back Rm 60m cash for his PA and perhaps call for another round of corporate exercise likely to be another PA with warrant, that will drive up the share price of insas to above Rm 1.00 again loh....!!

Thong need to weigh his option...but for the MINORITY SHAREHOLDER LIKE sslee and raider whatever action Thong take will benefit us bcos we have huge margin of safety mah.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:33 | Report Abuse

Don forget Insas is like Berkshire alot of monies are make on its long term share investment mah....!!

Even Warren Buffet refuse to pay more tax on its share investment, by withholding share disposal as it will attract gain tax mah...!!

Insas is better, bcos in Msia , there is no tax on capital gain on long term listed share investment loh...!!

Thus insas benefit on this loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:38 | Report Abuse

GO AND BUY INSAS TO PROTECT YOURSELF THE COMING ECONOMIC TSUNAMI LOH....!!

Remember loh...u need to do it quickly & solve the problem b4 the tsunami of sub prime strike msia shore mah.....!!
Remember this loh....!!

If u cannot afford to buy a piece of property, do not despair loh....!!
Raider advice u to continue to stay with your parent or continue renting mah...!!
Save up by investing in undervalue Insas, it is a natural hedge against inflation and appreciation and property price loh....!!

Investing in insas will help u to own your property much faster than savings your monies in the bank loh....!!

Just invest in insas every month....and accumulate your wealth steadily loh....right now is the best opportunity loh....!!

YES DOLLAR COST AVERAGING ON INSAS EVERY MONTH IS A VERY POWERFUL TOOL TO HELP U TO GET RICH LOH...!!

FURTHERMORE INSAS IS NET CASH WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:44 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

Insas is one of the off map anomalies that give u good return loh...!!

What is the anomalies is the huge undervaluation & due to misinterpretation of insas mah ??

There have under estimated and misinterpreted the true potential of this stock loh..!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Jan 23, 2019 10:26 PM | Report Abuse

When asked how he could achieve 50% a year with small sums, Warren Buffett said,

“You have to turn over a lot of rocks to find those little anomalies. You have to find the companies that are off the map - way off the map.”

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-09-09 22:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,976 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-09-10 07:47 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Correction on theedgemarket report
Refer INSAS 2018 Annual report:
ANALYSIS OF SHAREHOLDINGS: As at 27 September 2018
ORDINARY SHARES
Number of shares issued: 663,006,342 (excluding 30,327,291 treasury shares)
Class of shares: Ordinary shares
Voting rights: One vote per ordinary share

SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDERS
Name of substantial shareholders: No. of ordinary shares: %
1. Dato’ Sri Thong Kok Khee *: 166,064,962: 25.05
2. M & A Investments International Limited: 124,420,289: 18.77
3. Dato’ Thong Kok Yoon ** 74,203,648: 11.19
* Direct and deemed interest by virtue of his family members’ interest and his substantial interest in M & A Investments International Limited, Immobillaire Holdings Sdn Bhd, Baktihan Sdn Bhd, Winfields Development Sdn Bhd and Montprimo Sdn Bhd.
** Direct and deemed interest by virtue of his spouse’s interest and his substantial interest in Titan Express Sdn Bhd, Perak Traders Holdings Sdn Bhd and Baktihan Sdn Bhd.
6. M & A Nominee (Tempatan) Sdn Bhd- Baktihan Sdn Bhd 21,746,400: 3.28%

Note:
1. Dato’ Sri Thong Kok Khee *: 166,064,962: 25.05% already include M & A Investments International Limited and Baktihan Sdn Bhd
3. Dato’ Thong Kok Yoon ** 74,203,648: 11.19% also include the Baktihan Sdn Bhd

Hence in order not to double count Baktihan Sdn Bhd 3.28% into Dato’ Sri Thong Kok Khee and Dato’ Thong Kok Yoon

The effective direct and deemed interest hold by Dato’ Sri Thong Kok Khee and Dato’ Thong Kok Yoon is 25.05+11.19-3.28= 32.96%

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/thong-brothers-hold-big-chunk-insas-warrants-will-they-convert-them-raise-their-stake
Kok Khee has a 25.05% stake in Insas and his brother Kok Yun controls 11.19%. Another 18.77% is held by M&A Investments International Ltd, which, according to Insas’ 2018 annual report, is linked to Kok Khee. This would mean that the brothers have about 55% equity interest in Insas at present.

The Edge Malaysia is wrong to just add up 25.05+18.77+11.19= 55.01%

Thank you

Posted by stockreider > 2019-09-10 14:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Leno_stockraider > 2019-09-10 23:53 |

Post removed.Why?

GooShen

2 posts

Posted by GooShen > 2019-09-11 02:42 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by deMusengKing > 2019-09-11 11:37 |

Post removed.Why?