INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,895 comment(s). Last comment by ks55SioKanIBUVincent 45 minutes ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 15:26 | Report Abuse

INSAS IS ONE OF THE TECHNOLOGY LEADERS IN MALAYSIA.

we believe the prospects of our industry remain positive as
the advancement and rollout of new technologies like 5G,
Internet-of-Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) will
continue to drive demand for semiconductors.

At Inari, we remain steadfast in our approach to work on and benefit
from the adoption of these next-generation technologies.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 15:49 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 15:49 | Report Abuse

Insas strong buy loh...!!

Don't miss loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 16:09 | Report Abuse

Don be conned by your sohai jaks loh...!!

Switch to Insas mah...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Nov 28, 2020 4:08 PM | Report Abuse

y cry sooooooooooo loud? in pain?
haha

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-28 19:11 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
As at 5 October 2020
INSAS ORDINARY SHARES
Number of shares issued: 663,020,762 (excluding 30,327,291 treasury shares)

Insas last sold a batch of 5,000,00 Inari shares at RM 2.296 on 3th Aug 2020 thus Q1 result already included the profit from sales of 55 millions Inari shares.
Q2 will be another one-off gain from sale of Sengenics
Currently Insas is the biggest shareholder of Inari with 554,853,575 units about 17.039%

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 23:24 | Report Abuse

Ya i think sslee figure are more updated & accurate compare to Raider loh....!!

That confirmed Insas will worth more than Rm 4.40 per share mah..!!

Posted by Sslee > Nov 28, 2020 7:11 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
As at 5 October 2020
INSAS ORDINARY SHARES
Number of shares issued: 663,020,762 (excluding 30,327,291 treasury shares)

Insas last sold a batch of 5,000,00 Inari shares at RM 2.296 on 3th Aug 2020 thus Q1 result already included the profit from sales of 55 millions Inari shares.
Currently Insas is the biggest shareholder of Inari with 554,853,575 units about 17.039%

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 23:28 | Report Abuse

What will be Insas selling Price of Sengenics leh ??

No one really knows loh ??

An intelligent guess will be in the region of USD 10m mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-28 23:33 | Report Abuse

The "cost of sengenics to Insas is zero" loh...!!

According to Tan Sri Thong the ex director & major shareholder of Insas in the AGM few years back,...he says Insas had fully recovered all its investment cost on sengenics loh....!!

posted by stockraider > Nov 28, 2020 11:28 PM | Report Abuse X

What will be Insas selling Price of Sengenics leh ??

No one really knows loh ??

An intelligent guess will be in the region of USD 10m mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:11 | Report Abuse

Very important successful investment criteria, u must have patience to wait loh....!!

Why despair & despair leh ??

The shareholders fund of insas has been growing & growing mah...!!

This is what insas management should do by growing the company & they have done reasonably well mah....!!

If the share price did not move up so strongly, it is another matter to be addressed mah....!!

Posted by Kctai3007 > Jun 17, 2020 3:22 PM | Report Abuse

To be frank, all this profit does is improve the NTA of Insas and make the already-great undervaluation greater, without any benefit to the shareholders via a higher share price

Time to do something else

Posted by Kctai3007 > Jun 25, 2020 7:09 PM | Report Abuse

I am despairing of the counter

The price doesn’t go up when others do but will follow suit when others go down

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:14 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:19 | Report Abuse

In the long term the RPS and free warrants proposal is positive for minority shareholders.With interest on the downtrend and FD 2% I think I would accept the proposals. The free warrants is another icing on the cake.
Anyone remember previous warrants traded at what price.?

PROPOSED RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 132,604,152 REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES ("RIGHTS RPS") IN INSAS TOGETHER WITH UP TO 331,510,380 FREE DETACHABLE WARRANTS ("WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF 2 RIGHTS RPS AND 5 WARRANTS FOR EVERY 10 EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM1.00 PER RIGHTS RPS

Very very attractive bullish proposal mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:24 | Report Abuse

Just Go & buy insas b4 too late mah...!!

If u bought in July your cost is below 75.5 sen mah..!!

U buy now about 4 mths later, your cost is 86.5 sen loh...!!

U pay a premium for waiting 4 mths loh...!!

But Insas is still very cheap & affordable loh!!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 12, 2020 1:17 AM | Report Abuse X

If u r a minority shareholder, if insas has no proposal your share price is Rm 0.64...now with the proposal your share price is rm 0.755, it is better for u mah...!!

Yes..u have no monies...to take up the rights...then u should find monies mah...!!

If u still cannot find, then better selloff some of your existing insas holding to raise monies to take up the right issue mah..!!

U need to raise fund over 4 months loh...!!

The deal is safe & beneficial for u mah...!!

Posted by Thinkcarefully > Jul 11, 2020 7:35 AM | Report Abuse

In the long term the RPS and free warrants proposal is positive for minority shareholders.With interest on the downtrend and FD 2% I think I would accept the proposals. The free warrants is another icing on the cake.
Anyone remember previous warrants traded at what price.?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:26 | Report Abuse

I THINK INSAS CAN GO AS HIGH AS RM 2.00 LOH...!!

EMEMBER THIS PROPOSAL THIS IS A POWERFUL STRATEGY OF SHARE PRICE ENHANCEMENT OF INSAS MAH...!!

For a long time sslee had been harping insas is deeply undervalue mah.!!
The share is only 0.755 up from about rm 0.64 just less than 1 month ago
This an increase of 18% mah...!!

Despite the increase insas nta is Rm 2.65 & if u take on the mark to market inari share...insas value is as high as rm 3.65 mah...!!
Now that Thong has done alot of thing to bring up the value of insas, short of giving a GO for insas, but market did not responded to a strong rerating yet mah...!!

Given the scenario of sharp undervaluation, what is the strategy for insas leh ??
The best strategy is buy more of the company loh...!!

We much be flexible to see the owners's view loh..!

What if after the current proposal ...there is nothing to stop the owner to propose a bonus issue mah...in this way you can even make more than outright bonus proposal propose by u mah...!!

The reasons u can make so much more...is that u have put much more monies safely in insas to take up the RPS with warrant loh...!!

If u r a minority shareholder, if insas has no proposal your share price is Rm 0.64...now with the proposal your share price is rm 0.755, it is better for u mah...!!

Yes..u have no monies...to take up the rights...then u should find monies mah...!!

If u still cannot find, then better selloff some of your existing insas holding to raise monies to take up the right issue mah..!!

U need to raise fund over 4 months loh...!!

The deal is safe & beneficial for u mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:27 | Report Abuse

1. The Rps yield of 3.8% pa highly affordable bearing in mind insas rate of return of insas investment easily exceed 8% pa mah..!!
2. Yes there are some funds in fixed deposits giving a yield of 2% pa but this is temporary in nature...it is insas raw material to put to use when attractive opportunity comes along.
3. The RPS funding is matching, that means it is use to retire the revolving credit that fetched a higher cost of funds, thus beneficial to pay it off using rps loh..!
4. The rps is not only to raise fund, but it is an enhancement of insas share price to narrow the gap against its intrinsic valuation thru free warrant loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:31 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 00:33 | Report Abuse

RAIDER INSAS TP RM 2.00 REASONABLE MAH...!!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 15, 2020 12:41 PM | Report Abuse X

U already say fair value of insas is Rm 3.00 above...then how could u say insas goreng...when it not even exceeded rm 1.30 leh ?

Thong try to move it to closer to fair value mah...!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 15, 2020 11:58 AM | Report Abuse

Haha
DST able to goreng Insas prior and after 2015-2020 RPS andfree warrants so he and leno can sell free warrants for big profit but at the end the warrants expired out of money.
With DST and his brother now holding 32.9+ % do you think leno able to goreng Insas prior and after RPS and free warrants for you to take profit?

Posted by Hrimfaxi0099 > 2020-11-29 00:53 | Report Abuse

wooddragon - i agree with you,
this company keep buying loss making companies like SYF, OMESTI & DGSB,
dispose singapore car rental business and selling the profit making company inari share?
then raise up a right issue for pay debt even they have RM 400m~500m cash on hand?

the yearly revenue is around 211M , but the receivable is 64M.

maybe the 5 year average 8.8 p/e explained investor concern.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 01:32 | Report Abuse

INSAS IS A MISUNDERSTOOD STOCK LOH....!!

IF U LOOK BACK AT INSAS FOR PAST 10 YEARS, IT HAS BEEN CREATING VALUE NON STOCK ALMOST EVERY YEAR WITH INCREASING SHAREHOLDER FUND MAH...!!

THATS THE REASONS WHY ITS NTA GROW FROM RM 1.00 SAY 10 YEARS AGO TO ALMOST RM 4.00- 5.00 AS AT NOW MAH...!!

INSAS BIGGEST WINNER LIKE INARI, CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN RM 1.4B MARKET CAP & SMALLER WINNER LIKE SENGENIC CAN CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN RM 60M LOH...!!

SMALL INVESTMENT LIKE OMESTI & DGSB ARE DOING EXTREMELY WELL LOH...!!

INSAS IS LIKE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY BUSINESS MODEL LOH...!!

BUT UNLIKE BERSHIRE, ACTUALLY INSAS IS BETTER IT PAYS DIVIDEND BUT BERSHIRE DON'T PAY LOH...!!

THOSE INVESTING IN INSAS IS GETTING COMPOUND GROWTH RETURN AVERAGING 10 TO 12% PA EVERY YEAR LOH....!!

IF U BUY INSAS NOW U R PAYING RM 0.865 FOR A FAIR VALUE OF RM 4.00 IN INSAS LOH....!!

A GREAT INVESTMENT LOH...!!

BUT MOST EXCITING PART THIS INSAS IS GROWING WITH GOOD PROFITABILITY MAH!

Posted by Hrimfaxi0099 > Nov 29, 2020 12:53 AM | Report Abuse

wooddragon - i agree with you,
this company keep buying loss making companies like SYF, OMESTI & DGSB,
dispose singapore car rental business and selling the profit making company inari share?
then raise up a right issue for pay debt even they have RM 400m~500m cash on hand?

the yearly revenue is around 211M , but the receivable is 64M.

maybe the 5 year average 8.8 p/e explained investor concern.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 01:36 | Report Abuse

U need to look at this positively mah...!!

Thong is not safe and has not secure a controlling interest on insas by holding less than 33% of insas loh...!!

Let the game of continue undervaluation of insas ....until one day deep value investors manage to get a big block of insas to compete with Thong mah....!!

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-29 07:01 | Report Abuse

Good morning stockraider,
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-29 07:11 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,
Please also forget about "Thong is not safe and has not secure a controlling interest on insas by holding less than 33% of insas loh...!!

Let the game of continue undervaluation of insas ....until one day deep value investors manage to get a big block of insas to compete with Thong mah....!!"
Believe me I had tried.

Now we must help insiders to unlock the value by approving the RI and ESOS. ESOS is to align the directors interest with us and free them from the ambiguity whether they are considered as Dato Sri Thong PAC.

Once ESOS is approved then Dato Sri Thong will need to apply MGO waiver for him and his family members to subscribe for ESOS, warrant conversion and Share buy-back that trigger 33% threshold

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-29 07:20 | Report Abuse

Dear Sir/Madam,
I couldn’t agree more to Value Partners Group Limited’s investment philosophy of Value Investing:
Value investing is the strategy of buying stocks that are priced below what their business fundamentals indicate they are worth on the conviction that their market value will appreciate in the long term. This approach to investing is founded on the belief that stocks tend to be mispriced by the market, as investors react irrationally and emotionally to what they see and hear. We believe this is the most effective investment style for the long run.

I’m a newbie in investing and a true believer of Value Investing and today I would like to introduce a listed company in Malaysia Insas Berhad:

I wrote the below 2 articles in i3investor: How to value INSAS? Publish date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020, 2:50 PM

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2020-09-27-story-h1514330026-How_to_value_INSAS.jsp

INSAS Deep Value Investing: Assets value (liquid assets) and Earning play. Publish date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019, 8:31 PM
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-07-16-story215437-Insas_Deep_Value_Investing_Assets_value_liquid_assets_and_Earning_play.jsp

I believe your Investment Professional will agree with me at the current INSAS depressed market price the arbitrage opportunity is worth billions of Malaysia Ringgit.

But it is not my intention today to talk about arbitrage opportunity but about how INSAS will add value or compliment Value Partner Group business:

The main content l keep it P&C

Please send my warm regards to your Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Investment Officer Mr. Cheah Cheng Hye. As Malaysians we are proud of his achievement and held him in high esteem.

Thank you. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival and enjoy your well deserved weekend

Yours truly,
Lee Soon Sheng

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:21 | Report Abuse

DON BE STUPID SSLEE,

U MAY APPROVE THE ESOS, BUT PLEASE REJECT THE WAIVER LOH...!!

IF THONG EXCEED 33% JUST GO LOH...!!

ANYHOW INSAS IS UNDERVALUE, IF GO SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM, DO NOT LET THONG STINGYNESS AFFECT US MAH ....!!

Posted by Sslee > Nov 29, 2020 7:11 AM | Report Abuse

Stockraider,
Please also forget about "Thong is not safe and has not secure a controlling interest on insas by holding less than 33% of insas loh...!!

Let the game of continue undervaluation of insas ....until one day deep value investors manage to get a big block of insas to compete with Thong mah....!!"
Believe me I had tried.

Now we must help insiders to unlock the value by approving the RI and ESOS. ESOS is to align the directors interest with us and free them from the ambiguity whether they are considered as Dato Sri Thong PAC.

Once ESOS is approved then Dato Sri Thong will need to apply MGO waiver for him and his family members to subscribe for ESOS, warrant conversion and Share buy-back that trigger 33% threshold

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:31 | Report Abuse

Remember if u have 1 insas share u have exposure to 0.847 inari loh...!!

So remember loh...if u hold 1 insas at cost of rm 0.865....u get equivalent exposure worth of Rm 2.22 inari investment(base on inari rm 2.65) loh...!

INVEST 1 INSAS IS EQUIVALENT TO BUYING INTO 0.847 SHARES OF INARI LOH!

Guys pls check whether this is true leh ?

So very safe to invest in insas as a proxy to inari loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:33 | Report Abuse

Look at the simple nature of human loh....!!

If i ask people to chose between a bmw v perodua definitely people will chose bmw when price is not a consideration loh...!!

Lets wake up....there is no such thing as no price mah or price is not a consideration loh!!.. So if price is added in as a factor....most people will chose perodua loh...!! This is what we call value buy mah....a very wise choice loh...!!

Likewise Insas hathaway is a very wise buy bcos there are huge value preposition mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:37 | Report Abuse

RIGHT NOW INSAS IS LEADING DLADY BY A VERY WIDE MARGIN LOH..!!

Posted by stockraider > Nov 29, 2020 12:35 PM | Report Abuse X

A WORD OF REMINDER TO SOHAI 3iii LOH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Sep 20, 2019 10:32 AM | Report Abuse X

Ok your bet is on loh...!!

Dlady Rm 58.10 v Insas Rm 0.815 loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Sep 20, 2019 10:28 AM | Report Abuse

BMW versus Perodua This is a stupid example.

This is a better example:
DLady versus Insas

Over the next 10 years, which of these companies will grow your investment more?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:39 | Report Abuse

LETS BE HONEST LOH....!!

HOW COULD INSAS HATHWAY BEING TERRIBLE WHEN HE GROW THE SHAREHOLDER EQUITY VALUE BY COMPOUND RATE OF 12% PA FOR THE PAST 10 YRS FROM RM 1.10 PER SHARE TO RM 2.75 PER SHARE LEH ??
IN ADDITION IF U CHECK FAMOUS BERKSHIRE HATHWAY IT ALSO BEEN GROWING AT THIS TYPE OF RATE....NOTHING SPECIAL MAH...!!

THE OTHER ISSUE OF INSAS IS THAT ITS LOW DIVIDEND PAYOUT DESPITE HUGE RETAINED EARNINGS, IN WHICH GENERAL RAIDER ALSO AGREE LOH..!!

HOWEVER THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN IN A WAY ADDRESS WHEN INSAS PAYS RM 0.02 DIV EQUIVALENT TO SLIGHTLY BELOW 3% PA YIELD BASED ON SHARE PRICE OF RM 0.865 LOH...!! THIS YIELD IS COMPARABLE & SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN NESTLE DIVIDEND YIELD LOH...!!

PUT IT THIS WAY INSAS HATHWAY HAS A 3% DIVIDEND YIELD PA WHEREAS BERKSHIRE HATHWAY DON PAY ANYTHING, IN A WAY INSAS SCORE BETTER THAN BERKSHIRE IN THIS AREA MAH....!!

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-29 12:40 | Report Abuse

Haha the waiver is for the full package deal involved SBB too so that Insas can do Shares Buy-Back.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:41 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:44 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

DO NOT BE SILLY LOH...!! THINK MAH..!! U R AN UM UNIVERSITY GRADUATE MAH!
DO NOT GET CONNED BY THONG LOH..!

Good undervalue stock like insas no need to depend on share buy back, pls do not get conned by Thong loh...!!

Posted by Sslee > Nov 29, 2020 12:40 PM | Report Abuse

Haha the waiver is for the full package deal involved SBB too so that Insas can do Shares Buy-Back.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:46 | Report Abuse

When a stock is cheap, look for the reason,why a stock is cheap?.

If a stock is cheap for a temporary reason, then it becomes value investing.

If a stock is cheap for a permanent reason, then it becomes a value trap.

When you look at the situation if INSAS, you come to the question:

When can I reasonably expect the temporary undervaluation of INSAS to be resolved to it's proper price?

If your answer is I don't know when it will resolve, how it who will resolve it, or why would they?

Then you are better off not owning INSAS.

Just look at the amazing growth track record of value creation of insas for the past 10 yrs

Sept 2020- Nta Rm 2.20
June 2019- Nta Rm 2.62

Dec 2018- Nta Rm 2.54

Dec 2017..Nta rm 2.49

Dec 2016 ...Nta Rm 2.18

Dec 2015..Nta Rm 1.96

Dec 2014..Nta rm 1.82

Dec 2013 nta..rm 1.71

Dec 2012 nta ..rm 1.51

Dec 2011 nta..rm 1.38

Dec 2010 nta...rm 1.22

Dec 2009 nta ..rm 1.14

INSAS IS GROWING STRONGLY MAH....ONLY THOSE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND BERKSHIRE HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAYING INSAS HATHWAY BUSINESS MODEL ARE LOUSY LOH...!!

BUT INSAS BUSINESS MODEL ARE SAME SAME MAH, IN FACT INSAS GENERATE COMPOUND EARNINGS OF 12% PA SAME SAME AS BERKSHIRE WOH..!!...HOW COULD BE BERKSHIRE VERY GOOD & INSAS VERY BAD LEH ??

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:50 | Report Abuse

IF U HAVE DOUBTS BELOW IS THE ANSWER FOR YOUR INSAS INVESTMENT LOH..!!

1. What is INSAS m&a securities market share of investors? how fast is it growing, how fast are its competitors (TA, JUPITER, MAYBANK, HL,) in fact, skip that, just take insas m&a securities and compare it to rakuten securities. for scuttlebutters, which service do you use? do you use insas? if you dont, why not? will you use insas margin loans and services ins the future?
IN BUSINESS U HAVE PLAYERS...IS OK MAH...AS LONG AS U MAKE GOOD PROFITS SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM LOH...!! DON TELL ME QL BUSINESS NO COMPETITOR LOH?

2. insas credit and leasing. they do a lot of mezzanine financing and development project financing. if even hong leong and public bank BALK at lending to developers and leave banks liks mbsb to do mezzanine and project financing. just compare the performance of developer lenders like mbsb to know the long term performance of insas credit & leasing. the key thing to learn for banking is that it is very low margin, and it only work if you have huge capital to play with. thats why majority of banks have a saving account program, because that is free money to borrow out. Does insas have free money to play with that they do not need to pay off (preferred shares, interest expenses etc) 1 billion ringgit in cash is barely enough to grow (refer rcecap).
AGAIN HOW MANY LOAN SHARK HAS THE KNACK OF INSAS LEH ?? PEOPLE LIKE HONG LEONG BANK & PBANK NO BALLS TO LEND BIG IN THIS AREA LOH..!! PEOPLE LIKE RCE AND MBSB MALAY CORP & MANAGEMENT HOW GOOD ARE THEY TO LEND & COLLECT BACK LEH ??

3. past performance does not equal future results. yes midvalley was a steal, but in your 10 years of monitoring insas have they ever bought more high value growth building with that 900 million cash? in fact, try selling those buildings in this depressed market, will you get fair value for them? just like trying to sell you 0.69 insas shares for rm 3. Any takers? WHO SAYS INSAS DID NOT MAKE SUPER GOOD THEIR MONIES THEY BOUGHT INSAS A SUPERB BLOCK BUSTER AND HAS APPRECIATED MORE THAN 1000% MAH....!!

4. inari shares? try offloading 20% of inari shares, do you think you can get fair value for them when big investors are not buying it from you for rm2.5? in the end it is liquid but not cash. If insas management decides to hold on to inari even when you spot bad weather ahead, it will drop from 2.5 to 1.41. And there is nothing you can do about it as a minority shareholder. As an investor in INSAS, you should not be worried about the value of inari, but more of the question of what insas is going to do with using the value of inari in growing insas share price and dividend increase. A simple recourse, sell inari shares, buy back insas shares and increas divided for insas shareholders. This is not being done, are the management reasons for this inligned with insas shareholder value. I say no.ASK YOURSELF WITH QL PAYING DIV LESS THAN 1% PA AND PE 50X CAN U GET BIG BUYERS TAKING FROM U AT HIGH PRICE LEH ??
THE SAME PRINCIPLE APPLIES MAH....BUT INSAS PEOPLE ARE SAVVY INVESTORS THEY MANAGE TO OFFLOAD 6% INARI WHEN THE PRICE IS RIGHT MAH..!!

5. anyone who buys shares in a property developer like hohup with margins that they do is doing something wrong. I could throw a rock and hit a developer with better net margins. even CalvinTan sifu could give you a list of 10 property developer stocks with better profit margins. And why not? With 350 million in borrowings to do their property management (sales of their goldedn wave in sabah, KK at rm1300 psqft is not doing well) what profit margin can you find when they are paying heavy interest payments. and answer me this, how much is omesti paying hohup to rent their office space?
NOT WRONG LOH...IT IS STRATEGIC BUY MAH.! TODATE HOHUP IS MAKING MONIES & CONTRIBUTING TO PROFIT MAH...!!

6. that cash is not cash in the regular sense of financial reports. You should use it the same way as valuing a bank, it is a liability, a finished product that insas sells via its m&a securities, credit & leasing. oxygen to fund its margin loans, executables, and more importantly underwrite an ipo. For example, in 2014, m&a securities did an ipo for carimin petroleum where they have to underwrite and make sure there are enough buyers for carimin stock. to do this, they sold preferred shares and warrants (raised 174 million), a sum of which they used to execute this stock ipo. Now, how often do you get insas to do your ipo's for you? only for small companies and low risk. And there is always a risk involved in underwriting. If things go south, do you think it becomes just cash again?
INSAS IS NOT BANK MAH....EVEN IT IS BANK...IT HAS A VERY BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY WITH MORE THAN RM 600 MILLION CASH OR RM 0.86 PER SHARE & compare TO ITS SHARE PRICE OF O.865...!!

THE CASH IS KING WITH RM 600M NETT CASH INSAS IS SITTING PRETTY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:55 | Report Abuse

Investment based on Margin of safety is layback and simple n usually successful mah...!!

Benjamin Graham has been practising it successfully mah...!!

Insas is a good classic margin of safety stock pick here loh..!!

If u buy insas even if no growth say u get 4% yield pa....but u pay rm 0.865 for rm 2.75 nta AND worth rm 4.50 assets mah...!!

Thus rm 2.75 x 4% pa ur return is rm 0.11 per share loh...!! Rm 0.10 per share profit on insas agst ur investment cost of rm 0.865 already got yield or return on investment of 12% pa...so u chinchai already got return every year loh...!!

So there are 3 potential gain on insas if u buy cheap mah;
1. The discount of rm 2.75 for rm 0.865 u already save rm 1.89 per share
2. U getting fixed about 0.11 cashflow...that give u yield 12% pa.
3. There is some potential for your earnings growth loh..!!

Compare QL
For Ql u get less than 1% pa div yield & PE 50x....that will require about 50 yrs to 1000 yrs, just to get back ur investment capital...yes u can rely on growth but how much & how long, it require to catch up with insas if u overpay on QL leh ??

For all u may know....it will never catch up loh...!!

Conclusion
Insas value is already there mah...!!

For QL u hope ur value can grow & grow to catch up with insas loh...!!

But insas already there & far ahead of QL mah....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 12:57 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:07 | Report Abuse

No brainer to buy hold insas surewin.....huge net cash....nta rm 2.63, Pe 8x and exposure to inari on the basis of 1 insas share equal to 0.7 inari share loh....!!

What more u want leh ??

Finally buying into insas is even better than buying into inari loh...!!

Remember insas this vital statistic loh....!!

Nta Rm 2.75.
EPS Rm 0.095
Current PE 9x
Yearly High Rm 0.92 . Current Mkt cap # 0.865 is rm 600m

Inari mkt cap Rm 8780m .....Insas hold 584m of inari share equivalent to mkt cap of rm 1.54 billion or rm 2.21 per insas share loh...!!

Friend just insas investment into inari worth Rm 1.54 billion already exceeded the whole insas mkt cap of rm 600m mah....!!

That is a reason why insas is a screaming buy loh...!!

JUST BUY B4 TOO LATE MAH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:11 | Report Abuse

WHY RAIDER SAY U NEED TO CONSIDER INSAS & NOT MISSED OUT LEH ??

U CHECKLAH....IN 2013 NTA IS RM 1.71 THE SHARE PRICE WAS RM RM 0.45 LOH.....TODAY NTA RM 2.75 THE SHARE PRICE RM 0.865 LOH...VERY FAIR & NICE INVESTMENT PRICE steady gain LOH...!!

If U sold for rm 1.00 in 2015 when NTA rm 1.96 and now can buy back rm 0.865 nta is rm 2.62 ( BUT U INCLUDE INARI IT IS RM 4.50}, u can easily target minimum rm 2.00 n above loh...!!

making more than 100% return no issue for insas loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:15 | Report Abuse

Again u tell that to warren buffet berkshire hathway loh...!!

Berkshire also samething like insas nta increase due to share investment mah....!!

Thats why raider says insas is msian berkshire hathway, which again proven true loh!.

AUDITOR DID NOT SAY BUT RAIDER SAYS LOH...!!

"INSAS WITH RM 2.75 NTA & WITH INARI IT IS REVISE TO RM 4.50 COMPARE TO SHARE PRICE RM 0.865 ....Its SHARE PRICE DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER THAN QL AT RM 6.14 HALF DEAD NTA OF RM 1.34, AND worse QL ONLY CAN AFFORD TO PAY SYMBOLIC MISERABLE DIV OF LESS THAN 1% LOH"...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:18 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:19 | Report Abuse

Why people like musang so kencheong for insas to up, but they are not even shareholder leh ??

Why people like sslee, leno and raider so patience, calm and steady like they are going to make alot of monies in insas in the coming future leh ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:21 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...insas is up slightly above rm 0.80 only mah...!!

The key is that it should exceed Rm 1.00 by 31 DECEMBER 2020 loh...!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:33 | Report Abuse

THE THEORY OF VALUE INVESTMENT MAH...!

A good share with real fundamental cannot go down and down forever

Neither can a bad share with no fundamental go up and up forever.

NO matter how Syndicates Jack up and support a bad share it will still collapse one day

Always bear this in mind

1. Buy with a discount to Nta for margin of safety

2. Buy when others are fearful

3. Buy if you see company prospects are intact

4. Over a short term the share market is a voting machine but over a longer term the stock market turns into a weighing machine

5. What is the true intrinsic value of a stock must prevail eventually. So determine what is the intrinsic value first
Then seek to buy below intrinsic value and hold If after buying price goes down further.
Double check the fundamental. If fundamental still good and solid then be brave to buy more at lower prices

6. We must be bullish when others are bearish if a company is still doing well

7. And we must certainly turn cautious when all others are chasing a highly popular stock at peak peak prices.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:34 | Report Abuse

THATS WHY U SHOULD BUY CASH RICH INSAS MAH, VERY STEADY & NEVER AFRAID LOH....!!

DON BE A MAD DOG, RUNNING HERE & THERE JUST STAY CALM WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY STOCK INSAS MAH....!!

kllady_fidah

1,700 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2020-11-29 13:34 | Report Abuse

nicely worded stockraider.

kllady_fidah

1,700 posts

Posted by kllady_fidah > 2020-11-29 13:37 | Report Abuse

stockraider...

.u not spokeman for operator i hope...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:38 | Report Abuse

U see dato Thong know how to control insas with only 32.9%....u think 1 day.. Dato Thong need to go, Do u think his children know how to control Insas with no seal majority shareholding of more than 50% leh ??

Dato Thong already close to 70.....it is best, he to seal control of insas now....when it still has huge margin of safety & cash now loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Nov 29, 2020 12:21 PM | Report Abuse X

DON BE STUPID SSLEE,

U MAY APPROVE THE ESOS, BUT PLEASE REJECT THE WAIVER LOH...!!

IF THONG EXCEED 33% JUST GO LOH...!!

ANYHOW INSAS IS UNDERVALUE, IF GO SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM, DO NOT LET THONG STINGYNESS AFFECT US MAH ....!!

Posted by Sslee > Nov 29, 2020 7:11 AM | Report Abuse

Stockraider,

Believe me I had tried.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:42 | Report Abuse

U ask yourself why people sometime suka ahfah....some suka ahmoi...some suka ahlian...then u understand how value investment work mah...!!

If everybody suka ahfah...cannot be loh....that means ahmoi & ahlian no boyfriend ah ??

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:46 | Report Abuse

SSLEE FRIEND FRIEND TO INSAS BOSS & THEIR DIRECTORS MAH....!!

LAST AGM SSLEE PESTER INSAS BOSS & DIRECTORS FOR DIVIDEND, THEY DECIDE TO INCREASE DIVIDEND BY 100% FROM 1 SEN TO 2 SEN MAH...!!

SSLLE PR VERY GOOD....ALWAYS FRIEND ONE MAH....TRUST LAH SSLEE YOUR PROVEN INSAS AMBASSADOR LOH....!!

THIS TIME SSLEE ANGER INSAS ANGER INSAS DIRECTORS & MANAGEMENT BY COMPLAINING TO SC & BURSA FOR COMING UP WITH RIGHTS ISSUE , THE NOW NO LONGER FRIEND FRIEND SSLEE ANYMORE LOH...!!

THAT MEANS U NEED TO DEPEND ON GENERAL RAIDER LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-11-29 13:48 | Report Abuse

Correctloh....why Leno & raider not shy to claim we are margin of safety value investor leh ??

ANS; THIS IS BCOS WE MAKE ALOT OF MONIES IN VALUE INVESTMENT LOH...!!

it still doesn't explain how come leno from thousandaires become a millionaire and now a multiple millionaires lor .... it is about buy undervalued, sell at good price, move to another under-valued ... and repeat. But as leno emphasized ... not anyone or everyone can use Graham or Lynch method. Leno even advise Pundan 3iii NOT to use this method because it does not suit his Pundan personality and knowledge level. Leno advise others to use whatever method that suitable to yourself. If it does not make you richer, or at the end of the year u neither here or there, or worst, cause u lose a lot of money ... then of course u MUST dump it, and maybe try another one. Hopefully one day u will find one which is best.

Graham and Lynch method suit leno style and personality. Simple, common sense, patient, action, relaxing, exciting, ... at the end, it helps a lot. Leno retired from medical profession at 39 years old. And has been enjoying life. Again, this is not a promotion of value investing, or graham or lynch. It is like some people like running, some choose cycling or swimming. Not all exercises suitable to EVERY ONE. Some got no leg, how to run ? Some scare of water, how to swim, some loves speed they choose speed cycling. Some good in all three can go join iron-man or iron-lady. At the end, we are all healthy and happy. But some ppl not happy seeing leno refuse to buy their counter ..

Sslee

5,973 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-11-29 13:49 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider had to work so hard for his Bak Kut Teh bet his Insas with Philip QL.
So now Insas uptrend and QL downtrend. You can relax a bit and enjoy the ride.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz