INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.65%)

Day's Change

0.76 - 0.765

Trading Volume

40 people like this.

30,609 comment(s). Last comment by Mikecyc 17 hours ago

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Haha WC strike price is RM 0.90 ... WB strike price is RM 1.00 .... O.S price shl be Lower ke ....

Sslee

9,968 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I just wonder why people like to talk cock about the past in i3?
Shouldn't they learn somthing new from i3 everyday that can make them be more productive and earn money now and in future from the market?

Can someone tell me what graham number tell about Insas?

stockraider

29,819 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Do not worry loh!

Let mike continue talk cock loh!

Mike graham number is just a soohuaiiiiiiiii talk, with no substances, in which he do not practice mah!

If u r a fundamental investor... U already employing & practising Graham numbers mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha kon artist sslleee talk kok ke ... get mad liaw ... Loss until mentally delusion liaw ... hahahaha

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Bad intention will bring bad karma ...

stockraider

29,819 posts

Serious people lifu sslee sure do not like talk cock fella like Mike....talking nonsense everyday....without contributing value to I3 mah!

Even Raider....sifu sslee do not scold, in fact like very much bcos he knows General Raider contributing value to I3 loh!

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha when both of them talk kok abt their past ke ... hahahahaha

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha esp she is out from icu n the sonn talk kok a lot on Chinese tradition ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha kon stock raider whom promoted Netx for 15 months until become Sidaa .. talk kok ke ... hahahahaha

stockraider

29,819 posts

What type of sohauiiiiiiiiiiiiii talk like that about other people mum leh ?
Biadap and kurang ajar....he should be ashamed a big disgrace to his family loh!

Posted by Mikecyc > 56 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Haha pity the momm is crying since CNY waiting her son visit ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha is kon stock raider aka id sslleee ke ... hahahaha

nicholas99

6,498 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

promote no use. shark no buy. won't go up.

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha kon stock raider as sslleee posted here ppl r waiting for u in Bjcorp ... hahahaha

stockraider

29,819 posts

Got meh?

No lah!

Raider not so kuarang ajar like u loh!

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha a kon is always Best in twisting n blowing non real facts ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha a Insaf value trap for 5 year ? 6 year ?

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha... contra rian not buying 81.5 ke ... buy at 80 ke ?

stockraider

29,819 posts

Do not panic loh!

Hold tight loh!

TheContrarian

7,338 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Mikecyc sapu more at 82 sen.

TheContrarian

7,338 posts

Terima kasih to Mikecyc for support of Insas today.

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha contra rian add oil loh at konleno backyard ... hahahaha

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha lets see what will the mad talk kok old mann posting .... hahahahaha

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

haha kon stock raider is having many aka id ke ....

i3lurker

11,386 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

to my other id raider
yes
hold tight and shake it

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha too old like mad talk kok 61 rotten akar ke ... hold tight n shake it ke ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha only tiupan angin ke .... hahahahaha

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha no wander 61 old man get mad talk kok liaw... so desperate promote Insas in other forums :

nicholas99
5,370 posts
Posted by nicholas99 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse
because this shark stuck already. haha. no bilis can help you. pls promote to bigger fund house.

Posted by dragon328 > 1 day ago | Report Abuse
Sslee, why do you think Kook Yew Yin keeps promoting steel counters and Leno and yourself promoting Insas?

Sslee

9,968 posts

https://www.insas.net/ar-gm.html

Above link for those interest to read summary of key matters discussed 2021 59th AGM.

TheContrarian

7,338 posts

Mr Sslee, good sharing.

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha see 61 talk kok mad will last how long ke not promote Insas in other forums ke ...so desperate ke ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha PA n WB Insas got give sweet ke ..PB n WC will be worst ke ....

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Hi sslee, good sharing on the key matters discussed. It would appear that most of the questions seem to be raised by yourself haha. And it seems management answer to your question is still the same: confidential. Not relevant. Nothing to do with you. Why we sell inari at low price Prince and buy back at high prices? Because we don't know what we are doing. Etc etc so on so forth.

I'm amazed you still trust them after all this.

When you have more cash and assets than your market capitalisation, and still NOBODY wants to invest in you after 12 years, then something is really wrong.

I guess the most damning point was when they pointed out their property project in ampang putra remain empty and unsold since 2010, and they are still buying unsold property to try and flip without success.

And more important side note, when fund managers and analysts are not welcome to do deep dive with them, you know they are embarrassed of their own results.

Value trap indeed.

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha why a say so cash rich company repeated 2015 RI , PA n WB on 2021 with PB n WC to pay loans...

stockraider

29,819 posts

Thats why more cash rich mah!
Very stable & safe loh!
Insas net cash exceed Rm 1.00 loh!

Lu tau boh ?

stockraider

29,819 posts

IF U TALK LIKE THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR QL LEH ??

WHY PEOPLE NOT INVESTING LEH ?
Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 34 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Hi sslee, good sharing on the key matters discussed. It would appear that most of the questions seem to be raised by yourself haha. And it seems management answer to your question is still the same: confidential. Not relevant. Nothing to do with you. Why we sell inari at low price Prince and buy back at high prices? Because we don't know what we are doing. Etc etc so on so forth.

When you have more cash and assets than your market capitalisation, and still NOBODY wants to invest in you after 12 years, then something is really wrong.

I guess the most damning point was when they pointed out their property project in ampang putra remain empty and unsold since 2010, and they are still buying unsold property to try and flip without success.

And more important side note, when fund managers and analysts are not welcome to do deep dive with them, you know they are embarrassed of their own results.

Sslee

9,968 posts

Good morning,
Do you prefer company with net debt or net cash + liquid assets? For me I have no problem holding Insas as long as Insas pay me yearly dividend. So thank you for your concerned.
By the way can you tell me when is the last time Insas report a lose year?

I cannot understand why someone keep talking about WB and WC when for a fact I already sold my 1.5 million WC for a handsome profit.

Sit in Cash. Wait for the Crash.

Author: Effulgence    |    Publish date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022, 12:51 PM

Yesterday, Dow Jones and Nasdaq Composite fell more than 2.5%. It is one of the worst one-day decline since 2020.

Expect volatility. Invest safely. 

I prefer net cash companies. They are less susceptible to the Fed's aggressive rate hikes.

Cash is not trash. Don't run out of cash when stock market crash. 

Whether market crash, is anyone's guess.

Sit in cash. Wait for the crash.

stockraider

29,819 posts

Correctloh...!!
Very logical & rational investment strategy loh!

Posted by Sslee > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Good morning,
Do you prefer company with net debt or net cash + liquid assets? For me I have no problem holding Insas as long as Insas pay me yearly dividend. So thank you for your concerned.
By the way can you tell me when is the last time Insas report a lose year?

I cannot understand why someone keep talking about WB and WC when for a fact I already sold my 1.5 million WC for a handsome profit.

Sit in Cash. Wait for the Crash.

Author: Effulgence | Publish date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022, 12:51 PM

Yesterday, Dow Jones and Nasdaq Composite fell more than 2.5%. It is one of the worst one-day decline since 2020.

Expect volatility. Invest safely.

I prefer net cash companies. They are less susceptible to the Fed's aggressive rate hikes.

Cash is not trash. Don't run out of cash when stock market crash.

Whether market crash, is anyone's guess.

Sit in cash. Wait for the crash.

i3lurker

11,386 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

very obviously INSAS treats sslee like a pest to be exterminated using KilSecPo

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha 2022 is the year for Pretending course ke , esp the kon :

1) konsslleee posted in many forums that he did not sell Xingquin even he knew Account fraud as he scare to sell if sold to those cannot afford !!!! hahahaha ..

2) konstockraider being promoted Netx together with conartistcalvin for 15 months , went ard 20 con stock to alert ppl ...

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha is a Insaf value trap for 5 years ? 6 years ? is lost of Opportunity Cost ......

Posted by Mikecyc > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Haha why a say so cash rich company repeated 2015 RI , PA n WB on 2021 with PB n WC to pay loans...

Sslee

9,968 posts

Good morning i3lurker,
What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.

Windy1974

600 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

SSlee. Don't you agree Philips doubts are rational? Anyway, you are still getting 2% yield on Insas which is equivalent to RM40K? Since you said it's more than 50% of your equities, so you gotta settled with a RM40k per year lifestyle after retirement from your current income of RM40k per month? Anyway, that's what i know. Probably you still have a lot of bribe money stashed away in overseas accounts that you didn't declare haha. Otherwise, asked yourself are you happy with RM40k a year?
In any case, you should consider diversify into more high NTA low share price counters to spread your risk. Maybe MUI? Since Khoo Kay Peng already 83 this year. wink wink
O wait, forgot he got 5 children

Philip ( buy what you understand)

Value trap indeed.

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha some one is getting mad liaw ... oh is Loss until mentally delusion : one day want to show off his Gain , one day is thinking i3 is belong to his grandfather , asked ppl to leave forum .... maybe cannot afford to pay a visit his momm since cny ...

stockraider

29,819 posts

Go for it loh!

Nothing to be mad about loh!

Profit opportunity mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha kon stock raider is blowing RM 3.00 lah , RM 5.00 lah since few years ago ... no wander ppl posted auntie uncle here throw rotten egg at her ....

DannyArcher

1,244 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Sslee,

Stop sharing their website, it is embarrassing that they are still using the same 2000's website, not to mention they have tech in their portfolio. I know that style because I am a web designer myself. Goodness, when are they going to update the layout and design. Somemore use flash. Even United Plantation uses a modern layout and design.

PLEASE STOP SHARING THEIR WEBSITE!

stockraider

29,819 posts

This shows that Insas management are cost conscious loh!

A dollar save is a dollar Gain mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Mikecyc

30,443 posts

Haha that mean the boss will not give sweet loh ....

Post a Comment