INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.63%)

Day's Change

0.785 - 0.795

Trading Volume

40 people like this.

30,624 comment(s). Last comment by Mikecyc 4 days ago

leno

5,945 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-15 10:52 | Report Abuse

When invest, always invest in yourself.

Do not follow me.
I got no accounting degree.
I only got medical degree, that also i already retired more than 10 years already.
Some more I only make multiple millions from share market, and my name only appear in some annual reports.

Also, do not follow someone who buy Serba dinamik all the way down to 30 sen.

Do not follow some stranger in forum, even though he claimed he got RM 60 million. Your pig and dog also can claimed anything in forum, especially u cannot find his name in any annual report.

Finally but not lastly, do not follow some mental patient who stay up at tiga suku pagi to post here for hantu to read.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
NGAP NGAP INSAS !!
SEDAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP !!

klee

1,609 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-15 11:55 | Report Abuse

Ok leno,that explains abt the part on sarawak.Perth's climate is less extreme and is suitable for retirees from msia.Dont pick on philip's serba ,he does have his share of winners.Wish you happy migration.

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-15 17:01 | Report Abuse

This I have to agree totally.
>>>>>>>

do not follow some mental patient who stay up at tiga suku pagi to post here for hantu to read.

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:52 | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno n kon artist sslleee r loss until mentally delusion ke ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:53 | Report Abuse

User Id leno

First name

Last name

Gender Female

leno
5,892 posts
Posted by leno > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse
this is one pariah country ... no hope lor
everyone know .. only pariah dunno or pretend to dunno lor.

Form 1 i study at Seri Ampang boy school.
Famous for cina gangster, and melayu gangster.
Anyone still know this school ?
Opposite Hock Choon supermarket.

>>>

Haha leno in profile is F , but posted is a boy study in secondary school ..

so now leno is Famous for pariaa ah kua ke ... hahahaha

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:55 | Report Abuse

Haha kon sslleee is no more serious discussion on Graham methods .. until want to asked ppl to leave forum but dont know what is Graham Number ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:57 | Report Abuse

Haha lets see the bodo leno is blowing on Graham methods for 22 years but dont know what is Graham number .... hahahahaha just a bodo kucing kurap tua ......

>>>

Posted by Mikecyc > 9 hours ago | Report Abuse

The Graham number is a metric to determine the highest price that an investor should pay for a particular stock. It was developed by legendary value investor Benjamin Graham. The number is arrived at using a company's earnings and book value, both on a per-share basis.

Posted by leno > 9 hours ago | Report Abuse

3 suku guy come out already ... mana ada graham number ...
I own 3 Benjamin Graham texrtbooks ... no graham number leh
U mean gigi geraham number issit ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH .... 3 suku oh 3 suku.
Tonight 3 suku u got post or not ?
Hantu want to read

Mikecyc
29,132 posts
Posted by Mikecyc > 9 hours ago | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno then why u r so chicken not giving Insas Graham Number ??? hahahaha

leno
5,874 posts
Posted by leno > 13 hours ago | Report Abuse

At least Raider now tok more sense again.
Hostile takeover is more probable than sampah sslee keep spreading lies about higher dividend year in year out.

I am in share market for 22 years
using same graham methods
if graham methods doesn't work, why fak i still using it ?

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 07:07 | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno is in i3 since 2010 ..after blowing will own deleted posts >>

leno
5,892 posts

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-04-16 08:05 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, the last thing anyone would want to follow you is to buy Insas warrants. Who are you again? No one really cares except that you have the audacity to insult other people just to make yourself feel better. Me? At least I have an online portfolio that tracks my "monopoly" results consistently with every transaction that I have ever done and the results. If you take out the number and figures, and just look at the portfolio balancing, stock picks and the percentages, you will quickly realize that despite losing money on serba(5% weightage), but being right since 2019 ( far before pandemic) on pchem, topglove, pmetal, inno,sop and harbor has given me a far far better performance during the last 3 years than all your nonsense about buying Insas warrants.

And the best thing is I don't have to go to other stock page to promote the penny stocks that I buy.

In fact, the very reason why I'm not top 30 shareholders is because I don't touch big into penny stocks like xinquan and Insas. I prefer to buy mid level and large caps that keep on growing and growing and growing over time.

So far my 3 year results have killed your 3 year results from Insas.

All you know how to do is talk nonsense about other Leno. Where is your results? Why are you still in Malaysia if you hate it so much? I love being in Sabah and Sarawak. I love being right in my investments growing from 25m in 2019 to 60m in 2022. How about you? What are your proud of? Investing results Ada? Or still stuck trying to make fun of malaysia ( while suckling it's tit and not paying taxes), and trying to get visa to migrate to Australia ( still failing I see).

In any case, malu leno biting the hand that feeds you. Maybe if your investment results were better you would be able to migrate anywhere and go holiday.

Too bad putting all your money into Insas warrants. Now your lost it all and still thinking you are smart.

Half my assets are all in pchem. Guess which one is happier and looking forward to enjoying rm1 dividends every year soon.

>>>>>>
Report Abuse

When invest, always invest in yourself.

Do not follow me.

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-16 08:50 | Report Abuse

The famous statement of Nelson Mandela is displayed at the entrance of the University of South Africa thus:"Destroying any nation does not require the use of atomic bombs or the use of long-range missiles. It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students."

Malaysia current corruption, abused of power, racism, religion bigotry and apa malu boss ku culture is the result of year of institutionalized of racism and cheating in public education.

Those who tell others that when you criticise the government of the day is equal to trying to make fun of malaysia ( while suckling it's tit and not paying taxes), and biting the hand that feeds you are the one bury their head under sand like ostrich or suffer from boiling frog effect.

leno

5,945 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-16 09:35 | Report Abuse

not surprise coming from someone who cheat his family members and friends to gamble in share market lor.

When sslee kena con by xingquan - he curse the directors like no tomorrow, he criticize the SC and Bursa for slow and no action.

But the monopoly trader never say a bad word about Serba conman. Why ? A conman flock together with conman mar.

RM 60 million but no name in ANY annual report ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
U think we first time invest in bursa meh ?

Even Our famous Pundan investor aka 3i-investor also got name in his blue chip stock annual report lor - and yet he does not have RM 60 million in his portfolio.

U got RM 60 million u still want to stay in Pariah country ?
U got RM 60 million u still want to write long-long BODO analysis in this forum ?
U got RM 60 million u still want to post your portfolio and update it everyday ?

Come back to Pariah country.
BOH CHOW CCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
Work Hard, Spend Less, Invest in Insas, then Migrate to Australia !!

alenac

2,257 posts

Posted by alenac > 2022-04-16 09:40 | Report Abuse

Insas, at beta 0.38, movement does not ape CI. Will move at its own pace, slightly difficult to predict. Stable price but not for speculation

leno

5,945 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-16 09:59 | Report Abuse

This is Pariah country.

Remember how one Pastor was kidnap in broad daylight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWSXqPf32QI
involving more than 15 kidnappers, at least 3 SUV, car and motorcycle.
So many CCTV - and yet police fail and refuse to investigate.
Pastor koh is gangster ? Drug seller ? Murderer ? How can anyone kidnap and kill him just because he is Christian ?

Remember altantuya case ?
Both murderer were found guilty.
Suddenly the result is over-turned to say not guilty
just to let Sirul escape to other country.
U still trust the pariah court.

Do u know one brother of selangor minister was caught with large amount of drug in his bag at Sabah airport. The judge said not guilty because he said his wife packed his bag for him. Ini maciam pun boleh kah ? The wife was not charge at all. He is free just like that. Few years later he shot someone at sabah and run to filipina.

Kedah case of one undergraduate been kidnap, rape, kill and dump at roadside by anak datuk. The datuk give false alibi. Anak datuk claim that girl is prostitute. And judge say not guilty.

The injustice is so GROSS !!
This is not some grey area, or something difficult to decide
but a clear case of INTENTIONAL misjudgement with bad motive.

Latest case ah moi try to avoid 16 mak lajak middle of highway, middle of night until her own car terbalik and patah tangan. Majistret say not guilty, but suddenly one bodoh say bersalah kerana cuai ?

Langgar lampu isyarat - cuai.
Lawan arus - cuai,
tak bagi signal - cuai,
langgar pendestrian crossing zebra cross - cuai,
potong kereta at double line - cuai,
but terlanggar mat lajak berlumba tengah malam ?

I really want see this "fake 60 million dolar" man one day kena as well lor.
then i can clap hand.

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:44 | Report Abuse

Haha not like kon artist sslleee posted a copy of Top 4 list n repeat .. then blowing on it , being exposed n own deleted these 2 posts ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:46 | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno is Lost since resigned from Dogc ke .. profile is F but is a boi .. no wander is so pariaa .. to the extent for cari makan ....

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:49 | Report Abuse

Haha talking so much to migrate to Australia n posted pending Australia open border .. is oredi open since 21/2/2022 loh .... why still cari makan here if as leno said is pariaa country ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:52 | Report Abuse

Haha kon i3lurrker is same same aka id ke ... saying here is pariaa country , pariaa ppl , pariaa food ...

and same as leno is posted cut ku ku jiao when in Loss ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:56 | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno boleh juga cari makan cuci tandas dekat WC ke sampai 5 tahun ... tak berhijrah ke Australia ke ... hahahahaha

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:02 | Report Abuse

Haha kon leno must be too old liaw n Loss until mentally delusion ...

retired as Docg more than 10 years .. is older than sslleee 61 age .. patutlah tak ada gigi , bila bercakap macam tiupan angin kosong ... hahahaha

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:38 | Report Abuse

Haha kon aka id still promote Bplant ke ... closing RM 1.10 with VWAP 1.107 ... from 1.22 dropped to 1.05 .. after 2 weeks distribution phase to traders , price remained 1.05 ... last week distribution to traders at range 1.05 to 1.10 ... see can sustain ke...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:41 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurrker ecoworld is down .. cut ku ku jiao ke ... hahahahaha

i3lurker

11,447 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-04-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee
your BFF here is talking bad about INSAS

DannyArcher

That is how karim roll... i notice companies like these that kept on buying up smaller company are not worth investing. short term they show profit (not serba), but the growth is not organic. thus i think harta's organic growth is better than topglove M&A growth.

kpower and scib also uses the same strategy, PP and loan to buy up small companies to show earnings growth.

next time, any company that does this aggressively will be a red flag for me. not that it is bad, but if it is done is a big way frequently, then i think it is bad. scientex did this too, i wonder how much longer can they grow by buying up their competitor?

1 day ago

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 12:20 | Report Abuse

Insas cannot lah... look at their website. that layout and style is from the 1990s.
https://www.insas.net/index.html

Dome cafe? who goes there and makan?
Fashion? Now all fast fashion, who buys from retail shop?
Car rental? can make money meh?
Insas property... their website still uses Adobe Flash, and shows 0 information. http://www.insasproperty.com/
Stock brokering M & A Securities, who uses them?
Tech they got Inari... soon to be kicked out of KLCI 30.

If want to buy Insas, better buy PPB or some really boring stock. A company with tech in their portfolio that doesnt bother to update their website since 1990s gives you a good idea what is in the mind of the management. Who in the world still has Adobe Flash in their website? Goodlord...

Wait, if want to buy Insas, better just put all in EPF. Maybe FD also better than invest in Insas.

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 12:22 | Report Abuse

It is smarter to invest in Serba and lose all than to invest in Insas and gained nothing.

Serba, you got conned by Karim.
Insas, you willing get conned by the management.

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-17 12:51 | Report Abuse

I3lurker,
No worries, I still q buy Insas at 50 sen.

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-17 12:57 | Report Abuse

Tech they got Inari... soon to be kicked out of KLCI 30.

The curse of KLCI30 is as powerful as the curse of Lady Ramunia.

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-17 13:01 | Report Abuse

By the way may I know when and how when you say: Insas, you willing get conned by the management.

stockraider

29,903 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:01 | Report Abuse

Do not be silly lah!
Insas is doing well making profit every yr mah.....when compare to bjcorp loh!

Where got kon leh ??
Insas pays dividend every yr mah!

Just that Insas management refuse to distribute inari shares to insas shareholder loh!
Like that kon meh ???

Sslee

10,129 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-17 13:14 | Report Abuse

It is fascinating that when we value our net worth we value our properties(s) at market value and ignoring the little rental it generates, our stocks at marked- to-market value again ignoring the little dividend it generates and our bank balance at more than it face value as we like to say “cash is king” and we are just waiting for market to crash and be spoilt for choice to pick up the beaten down stocks.

However, when it comes to investing in stocks, most investors place greater emphasis on earnings of company or projected future earning and often, ignoring the company's balance sheet. This is why faddish companies occasionally rise to incredible market valuations despite a relative absence of hard assets, current assets, cash and bank balance but plenty of revenue, receivable and bank borrowing. So my question why asset-rich companies occasionally trade well below replacement value? Is Mr. Market always right and can do no wrong?

Equally why Mr. Market likes to rewards CEO of dubious characters that over promises/tall tales (MOU, Vision 202X, space tech, EV tech to pump the share price) but under delivered (many excuses with smoke screen, countersuit and etc) and punished a honest, hardworking and maybe a bit conservative and prudent CEO who had accumulated so much wealth into the company balance sheet? So are we been fair to INSAS and for that matter Dato’ Sri Thong for building up and loaded into INSAS so much wealth?

So is karim a hero or zero?
Really it is smarter to invest in Serba and lose all than to invest in Insas and gained nothing???

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 13:16 | Report Abuse

sslee... insas is jack of all trades, master of none. so many subsidaries, but none is dominating the industry. it is better to get 1A in SPM and 9Cs, then to have 10Bs.

u should just max your margin and buy up as much as you can and be the top10 shareholders and demand a seat in the board.

stockraider

29,903 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:18 | Report Abuse

Not true loh!

Insas associate Inari is dominating the industry loh!

Lu tau boh ?

Posted by DannyArcher > 24 seconds ago | Report Abuse

sslee... insas is jack of all trades, master of none. so many subsidaries, but none is dominating the industry. it is better to get 1A in SPM and 9Cs, then to have 10Bs.

u should just max your margin and buy up as much as you can and be the top10 shareholders and demand a seat in the board.

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 13:20 | Report Abuse

inari dominates what?

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 13:20 | Report Abuse

please eleborate

stockraider

29,903 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:31 | Report Abuse

No need to talk kook so much loh!

Able to join the prestigous KLCI 30....surely Inari dominates something mah!

Lu tau boh ???

Pls do your own research...do not be lazy lah!

DannyArcher

1,250 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2022-04-17 13:40 | Report Abuse

sslee, join the board please. no need to write grandmother story. i know you are the top 30 shareholder. just sell your other stocks, margin all the way. join the board.

stockraider

29,903 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-17 13:48 | Report Abuse

If ur Grandmother is the major controlling shareholder of INSAS, sifu sslee can join the BOD loh!
Posted by DannyArcher > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse

sslee, join the board please. no need to write grandmother story. i know you are the top 30 shareholder. just sell your other stocks, margin all the way. join the board.

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:10 | Report Abuse

Haha kon stockraider still hv kok ke ... oredi is Sida in Netx loh ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:13 | Report Abuse

Haha kon raider this round still playing WC wayang with kon artist sslleee ... after sslleee told lies to bail u from WB wayang that posted in Netx ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:29 | Report Abuse

stockraider Braady celaaka fellow MIKE, U mean Rm 5k, not monies meh ??

Raider invested Rm 5k....the hard earned monies...nearly lose everything mah!

Posted by Mikeycc > Dec 9, 2021 12:50 PM | Report Abuse

Haha to kon ppl in WB forum with invested RM 5000 ... hahahaha

Stock: [INSAS]: INSAS BHD
Dec 8, 2021 7:34 AM | Report Abuse

Haha Insas WB is only 4 % is ex !! Ssllee told lie in netx that the boss bought all the WB to bail raider on raider n callvin WB wayang show of investing RM 5000 ..

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:32 | Report Abuse

Haha then sslleee n stockraider r klon the Netx RI wayang in Insas RI forum ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:40 | Report Abuse

Haha kon stockraider is blowing hard earned 13 paper house ke that u owned ...why so cheap n get mad on invested RM 5000 in WB ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:42 | Report Abuse

Haha Mentally delusion leno is oredi trapped since 2017 :

Nov 1, 2017 5:24 PM | Report Abuse
my buy price is RM 3 RINGGIT ... RM 3 RINGGIT !! INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

Jul 12, 2017 3:14 PM | Report Abuse
bought 200,000 insas RM 1.10 last week, 200,000 insas RM 1.04 and wb 46.5 sen .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !! Must ATTACK !!

Jul 11, 2017 12:28 PM | Report Abuse
just bought 200,000 shares at RM 1.04 .... 200,000 wb at 46.5 sen .... kekekekekek ... dun worri ... leno got mani ... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!

Jul 10, 2017 9:06 AM | Report Abuse
GOOOOOOOD MORNING COMRADES !! Leno bought 200,000 INSAS CANTEEEEK SHARES last week @ RM 1.10 ..... seee ...... today INSAS CANTEEEEEEKK stands SOLIDLY at RM 1.10 .... getting reading to VROOOOOOMMM VROOOOOOOOOOM all the way to RM 2 RINGGGITTT !!!

Jul 7, 2017 11:28 AM | Report Abuse
bought 200,000 INSAS CANTEEEEEEEK @ RM 1.10 yesterday ..... kekekekekek .... nice !

Jun 29, 2017 3:43 PM | Report Abuse
now alredi end of june .... meaning another 2.5 MONTHS will sure goin OVER RM 2 RINGGIT. This is all common sense.

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:44 | Report Abuse

Haha even during Kon Leno promoted with Graham method .. n Diving when i asked on Graham Number .. i did calculated the G.N ... but is not reflected in market price ..kon leno add oil loh ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:47 | Report Abuse

Haha same same on kon artist sslleee said serious discussion on Graham methods n get mad as mentally delusion thinking i3 is his grandfather owned n asking ppl to leave when is asked on insas Graham Number ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:49 | Report Abuse

Haha this is the Graham Number as on the 1 st time i asked leno that he is Diving :

Square root of 22.5 x ( earning per share ) x ( book value per share )

SR 22.5 x ( 8.99 /100 ) x ( 2.53 )

= SR 5.1175

= 2.262

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:50 | Report Abuse

Referred to FY21 Q2 ended Dec 2020:

a) Financial assets

Trade n other receivables 622,818,000

Cash n bank balances 354,082,000

total = 976,900,000

b) Financial liabilities

Loans and borrowings 325,409,000

Trade and other payables 177,779,000

Lease liabilities 21,145,000

total = 524,333,000

a) - b ) = 452,567,000

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:54 | Report Abuse

Haha why Insas is cash rich but still need to repeat 2015 RI fund raising on early 2021 to repay loans ...

Mikecyc

31,443 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-17 15:56 | Report Abuse

Haha worst still is sold ard 5 % Inari shares at cheap cheap price 1.68 n 1.81 on 30/6/2021 n 3/7/2021 ... what a cash rich company ...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz