INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (1.96%)

Day's Change

1.02 - 1.04

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

44,418 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 8 hours ago

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 13:34 | Report Abuse

Haha good try Ostrich lee .. oh I did not Loss ard half of 10 % capital loh in HRC n Petronm … hahahaha

Oh as said I am going to massage liaw .. 6 hours loh .. enjoy.. hohoho

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 13:38 | Report Abuse

Haha underwear also ke .. what a pity ..

By the way my daughter bought me corcodile shirts for CNY otherwise will still be wearing the same old cheap red shirt.

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 13:49 | Report Abuse

No worries Bob, Philip is chun chun one.

Remember when Philip bought Harta, he wrote Harta should earned a billion profit for the next few quarters and immediately the Harta NP drop a ton and likewise Harta share price.

Recently Philip said Pchem should easily earned a billion per quarter and immediately the Pchem NP latest quarter drop to RM 481,000,000. 74.62% quarter to quarter drop.

I bet history will repeat again.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-04-08 14:02 | Report Abuse

Then he must wear outside only people can see.

Haha underwear also ke .. what a pity ..

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 15:16 | Report Abuse

Allow me to repost

Only those cannot put forward their argument/opinion with facts, figures or reasoning will resort to name calling.

He who calls names is called that himself.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 15:30 | Report Abuse

Very sad indeed. Rather than explain further on insas in an insas forum, why are you bringing in other stocks like pchem and harta and hrc and petronm in a insas forum. Like you are always feeling it is your civic duty to tell people to buy hrc or to sell capitalA, I feel it is my civic duty to point out what a "value trap" insas is so young investors who just started reading a book on value investing, use a few screeners and thin they know everything they need to know about investing and start buying "bargains" like insas thinking that it will go up. 7 years later they become sslee.

Let's help new young investors not lose their shirts in these type of badly managed companies.

Posted by Vincent8864 > 2023-04-08 15:34 | Report Abuse

Sslee next CNY ask daughter buy Lacoste t-shirt logo faced right one. The crocodile brand is Hong Kong brand cheaper.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 15:35 | Report Abuse

And not only that, if you look at my transactions, you will notice that after receiving dividend from pchem I put my money where my mouth was and support it to buy 70k shares of pchem right after receiving. Funny how ii bought 70k shares, prices went up by 10% or 70 cents.

What did you today except talk? Do you even hold any shares my young friend? Put your money where your mouth is. Not the nonsense where when you make money you still at the perfect timing with no portfolio record. Anyone can do.
>>>>>>
BobAxelrod33

Ole man talking very loud today. Is it because PChem has touched 7.50???

2 hours ago

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-08 15:39 | Report Abuse

Hahaha...next, ye ole man might blow his tops, so infuriated and cannot control himself... seeing T shirts brands from Under Armor, Lacoste, Hush Puppies and Burberry crowding this forum....LOL!

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 16:19 | Report Abuse

Their best technology holdings inari - selling. Ans: Insas still hold 537,008,575 inari for tax free dividend income

Their best stock trading m&a business - selling.Ans: Insas do a back door listing of M&A by injecting M&A into SYF in exchange of SFY share. Later will rename SYF as M&A capital for brand recognition and business expansion

Their development project - loss and stop. No need development. Ans: regroup under 13.7% associate company Ho Hup
The Group’s property portfolio comprises a mix of landed and high-rise residential units and shops/office spaces held to generate rental income and for resale. Occupancy for our shops/office spaces remain encouraging with near full occupancy during FY 2022 whereas occupancy rate for the residential properties remained soft primarily due to the oversupply of residential properties in the Klang Valley. The division has stepped up its efforts to market its property portfolio during FY 2022 in order to capture opportunities in the property resale market.

Ho Hup Construction Company Berhad (“Ho Hup”)
With effect from 1 January 2016, the Group adopted equity accounting for its investment in Ho Hup. Ho Hup Group has three main divisions namely property development, construction and civil engineering works and ready mix.
For FY 2022, Ho Hup’s property development and construction divisions remain the main revenue contributor to Ho Hup Group, primarily deriving income from the Crown Suites project in Kota Kinabalu, its Kulai development project and the ECRL project.

Their f&b business - when was the last time dome opened new branch?
Their clothing business - not doing well.
Answer both F&B and Clothing under 43.4% associate company Dome Cafe Sdn. Bhd and Melium group holding management. Insas intend to list Melium if Melium manage to grow the business

Melium Group is one of Malaysia’s leading retail group on international luxury fashion brands such as Aigner, Emilio Pucci, Givenchy, Hackett London, Max Mara, MCM, Roger Vivier and Tod’s and it holds the Malaysian franchise for Dome Café and operates over 10 outlets in Klang Valley, Genting Premium Outlet, Johor Premium Outlet and Penang. Melium Group also owns and operates the Seminyak Village, a boutique mall in Bali.

Their car business - sold. Ans: Sold Singapore car businese because of high capital low margin busines. Malaysia businse of car rental and long lease under Insas Pacific Rent-A-Car Sdn. Bhd.

PRAC offers both short-term and long-term car rental services, and chauffeured limousine services with its fleet consisting of sedans, SUVs and MPVs. PRAC is headquartered in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur and has branch offices located in Johor Bahru and Penang Airport.
PRAC will continue to closely monitor the travel and consumer patterns to improve vehicle utilization and competitiveness

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 16:33 | Report Abuse

chankyew50 Bursa is not an efficient market. One can find many other stocks like Insas such as Mulpha, Keck Seng, Allianz Malaysia, Kluang Rubber ....... just to name a few. Sigh!!!!!!
04/04/2023 4:48 PM

Many of these so called value trap the owner owned more than 50% only in Insas Dato Sri Thong and PAC owned 32.96% so like Philip wrote:

Philip ( buy what you understand) Still "severely" undervalued if related to NTA.
If we "unlock" insas and borrow 1 billion to buy out all outstanding shares of insas we can "earn" 2 billion to pay off all debt outstanding to bank and earn a cool billion for the effort.

Could the world be so blind not to realise this obvious arbitrage?

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 16:36 | Report Abuse

If anyone interest to do a corporate raid on Insas, I can be a middle man to connect you to Insas CEO Dato' Wong.

speakup

25,079 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-04-08 17:02 | Report Abuse

I have too little shares to participate in a raid, but will gladly support one

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 17:06 | Report Abuse

By the way did Philip make an apology in Serbadk forum when he know he is wrong and cut loss quietly?

Me, I apology profoundly without reserve when I am wrong in HRC forum and published my cut loss price and my email questions to HRC management. I intend to be there during next HRC AGM to confront the HRC BOD and Management.

This is the different between my civic duty and yours.

Philip ( buy what you understand) Very sad indeed. Rather than explain further on insas in an insas forum, why are you bringing in other stocks like pchem and harta and hrc and petronm in a insas forum. Like you are always feeling it is your civic duty to tell people to buy hrc or to sell capitalA, I feel it is my civic duty to point out what a "value trap" insas is so young investors who just started reading a book on value investing, use a few screeners and thin they know everything they need to know about investing and start buying "bargains" like insas thinking that it will go up. 7 years later they become sslee.

Let's help new young investors not lose their shirts in these type of badly managed companies.
08/04/2023 3:30 PM

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:16 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:20 | Report Abuse

Haha Bobb is Philip promoted SD in SD forum ?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:29 | Report Abuse

Haha must be Crack Spread until Crack his head … still is a Best Pretender:

Posted by Sslee > 17 minutes ago | Report Abuse

By the way did Philip make an apology in Serbadk forum when he know he is wrong and cut loss quietly?

Me, I apology profoundly without reserve when I am wrong in HRC forum and published my cut loss price and my email questions to HRC management. I intend to be there during next HRC AGM to confront the HRC BOD and Management.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 17:30 | Report Abuse

Haha time to go for another 4 hrs massage …

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 17:37 | Report Abuse

Why I invested in Serba Dinamik, Kpowers and SCIB
Author: Philip ( buy what you understand) | Publish date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020, 5:21 PM

Why I bought even more SERBADK bonds and stocks
Author: Philip ( buy what you understand) | Publish date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021, 5:56 AM

BobAxelrod33

2,261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > 2023-04-08 18:21 | Report Abuse

Hold on a second........I was promoting at Serba?? Mikey better retract your lies!

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 18:59 | Report Abuse

For all the young investors the below blog by fundamental trading should be very useful.

Note: The below blog already deleted by fundamental trading

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/fundamental_trading/2022-03-12-story...

Guess what Stocks I found using improvised Warren Buffet Stock Selection Criteria?
Author: Fundamental Trader | Publish date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022, 9:04 AM

I spare you all the technicals which you can search yourself and jump straight down to the methodology of how I found my gems.

First, narrow down a total of 1025 stocks in Bursa using Warren Buffet's simple rules:

1. Debt to Equity Ratio < 0.5

2. Current Ratio > 1.5

3. ROE > 10 (Buffet prefers higher, i use lower here since Bursa's ROE is not as high as US)

You then left with only 103 stocks.

Then, proceed to make sure stocks with only QoQ and YoY growth, they must make consistant and continuous profits in the last 4 quarters.

Next, very important to filter out all stocks that does not generate Free Cash Flow (FCF) or very little FCF, I use Price to FCF Ratio < 20 here to improvise, cause Cash Flow is the blood of business.

Fundamental Trader ok, seeing a value seeker is showing, let me first share with u the 38 stocks (after the 4 steps):

BPPLAS, CEPAT, CHINTEK, D&O, DLADY, EITA, ELSOFT, ESCERAM, FM, FRONTKN, HARBOUR, HIBISCS, HONGSENG, HSPLANT, IDEAL, INARI, INNO, JFTECH, KGB, KMLOONG, KOBAY, KRETAM, LUXCHEM, MHC, MPI, MYEG, PCHEM, QES, REDTONE, RGTECH, SAB, SCICOM, SOP, TGUAN, TIMECOM, TONGHER, UTDPLT, VITROX

Please take note that 5th step of getting the Free Cash Flow is very important steps to ensure profitability.

In the past I would have diversified widely, but if u know what u are doing, u don't need to diversify too much (e.g. like >7 stocks), otherwise it's better just to buy index fund.

So, when can we reach 20 comments? well, u can first start checking on with the 38 i have shared above to see if it's inline with your investment objective.
13/03/2022 11:56 AM

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 20:16 | Report Abuse

The list was given on March 2022 so it is no more valid as of today but the 5 steps selection should be still very useful.

1. Debt to Equity Ratio < 0.5

2. Current Ratio > 1.5

3. ROE > 10 (Buffet prefers higher, i use lower here since Bursa's ROE is not as high as US)

4. QoQ and YoY growth, they must make consistant and continuous profits in the last 4 quarters.

5. Getting the Free Cash Flow is very important steps to ensure profitability.

xskyriver

157 posts

Posted by xskyriver > 2023-04-08 20:37 | Report Abuse

Guess what Stocks I found using improvised Warren Buffet Stock Selection Criteria?
Author: Fundamental Trader | Publish date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022, 9:04 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously I created a MYR 100k portfolio on March 14, based on "Fundamental Trader" recommended stock for each different segment(Can refer to my portfolio). After that, do exactly "NOTHING".

After about one year plus, (14 March 2022 to 8 April 2023), the portfolio now MYR105k and with Cash 3.5k (received from dividend, without reinvest).
So 100k a year ago, now around 108.5k.

Is it consider good or bad?

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 21:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by xskyriver > Apr 8, 2023 8:37 PM | Report Abuse
Previously I created a MYR 100k portfolio on March 14, based on "Fundamental Trader" recommended stock for each different segment(Can refer to my portfolio). After that, do exactly "NOTHING".

After about one year plus, (14 March 2022 to 8 April 2023), the portfolio now MYR105k and with Cash 3.5k (received from dividend, without reinvest).
So 100k a year ago, now around 108.5k.
Is it consider good or bad?

Answer:
Warren Buffett once said, “The first rule of an investment is don’t lose [money]. And the second rule of an investment is don’t forget the first rule. And that’s all the rules there are.”

But if you want to take risk then PureBULL method:
I prefer to spend time staring at stock charts in all periodicity for co-relationship n to identify a pt that will repeat to making money in stocks.,.
NB:
Strategically to be at pure right timing pt =
we go up n await at Awana to choose n catch any most mighty cars/stocks we see them face to face.,.

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 21:20 | Report Abuse

By the way if the company business involved commodities then you need to monitor commodities price.
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodities

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:12 | Report Abuse

FYI sslee, just so you know hohup major project now is the crown in kota kinabalu, now totally stop change new maincon and no money to inject for bridging loan to continue project. Please take a look at that catastrophe. In fact you are welcome to come down any time to see the progress of a mega project that is forced to sell at 1500 per square foot because of high development and land costs.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:19 | Report Abuse

FYI, I made a ton of money buying knower and scib and selling warrants which did a little bit to mitigate my losses in serba.

On another hand, I just wrote to explain why I bought something which I owned. Who should I be apologising to? I dare you to find when did I go to serba forum to tell people to buy and follow me to join in serba shares. But you will find that the moment I sold I did mention in the forum clearly and immediately. In fact, I never once incited anyone to buy serba, and in fact I kept my serba ownership to 5% of my portfolio as I stated even in my articles the risk reward scenario of investing in serba.

But why are we talking about 5% of my portfolio, when your largest holding is undoubtedly in insas. Imagine all the "value" investors taking your advice and your way of trying to defend the indefensible abs you long term 7 year returns in insas which underperform fixed deposit. 7 year returns.

>>>>>>
Sslee

Why I invested in Serba Dinamik, Kpowers and SCIB
Author: Philip ( buy what you understand) | Publish date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020, 5:21 PM

Why I bought even more SERBADK bonds and stocks
Author: Philip ( buy what you understand)

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:22 | Report Abuse

How is it quietly when I updated my online portfolio immediately after I sold the entire block and informed everyone in my tracked portfolio? Unlike you I do not comment or insult people in serba group for not knowing maths
>>>>>>
Sslee

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:25 | Report Abuse

If free dividend income why need to sell shares at all. If need to sell shares why not distribute to shareholders? If not distribute to shareholders, what are they doing with the money? If doing something with the money why still need to do rps and pay preferred shares dividend? So you see, trying to defend the indefensible becomes... mind boggling.
>>>>>

Sslee

Their best technology holdings inari - selling. Ans: Insas still hold 537,008,575 inari for tax free dividend income

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:31 | Report Abuse

Sure thing kid. I'm sure you make beautiful profit every day with zero possibility of losses. Since it is April 1st, I might as well tell you that I am actually Philip tech chau hyuk and I actually own 18,753,450 shares which I bought at 12 cents, which is now worth 75 cents. So now I made millions while you earn kopi ping.

See how easy it is? Very easy to tell nonsense when you don't have to do anything to back it up.

>>>>>
PureBULL >>>, [2023-04-07 7:57 AM]
a clear cut EX in sds:
i was in at 64/5 n am out completely of its MAJOR C wave

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-08 22:33 | Report Abuse

Purebullsheet, why do you constantly feel the need to boast on your results? It's embarrassing and degrading that you accrual think by dating nonsense that it will add some credibility to your "trading" acumen.

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 22:49 | Report Abuse

deMusangking insas 0.775
ybs 0.655
lets monitor the 2 movements

If I am not mistaken Philip lose his two year bet QL against stockraider Insas.

So I am confident Insas will be able to break RM 1.00 again and someday reach my TP of RM 1.50.

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 23:00 | Report Abuse

And yes Philip is right he did not promote Serbadk in Serbadk forum and he do update his buy and sell in his online portfolio. My mistake.

Insas only hold 13.7% of Ho Hup so it did not matter to Insas if Ho Hup go bankrupt.

Since insas is my 50% holding and Pchem is Philip 38% holding.
1 year bet insas RM 0.775 vs Pchem RM 7.50

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-08 23:07 | Report Abuse

Since insas is my 50% holding and Pchem is Philip 38% holding.
1 year bet insas RM 0.775 vs Pchem RM 7.50

The race is on Insas break RM 1.03 or Pchem break RM 10 in 1 year time.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 23:56 | Report Abuse

Haha PureBool enuf boolShitting loh … want to promote yr Telegram in HRC with saying yr TG glory but being exposed is telling Lies .. recalled yr TG post dated 7/12/2020 … I am posted TG TP RM 3.40 on 4/12/2020 , ard 2 weeks earlier than JPM TP RM 3.50 …

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-08 23:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 00:04 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 08:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-09 09:06 | Report Abuse

And not only that, if you look at my holding, you will notice that after receiving the free Insas-WC, I bought more Insas-WC and later sold all my Insas-WC and Insas-PB. I put my money where my mouth was and support it to buy more Insas until I am in the top 30 shareholders list.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 09:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 09:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 09:26 | Report Abuse

Haha oh sold Ranhill oredi ke … never mentioned oredi ?? Cut Loss ke … hahahaha

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-09 09:33 | Report Abuse

Insas past 10 year record:
RM'000
NP to SH: 215,055: 245,706: 14,849: 81,855: 90,517: 180,888: 77,376: 91,129: 160,404: 62,041
Net Worth: 2,194,599: 1,982,432: 1,750,354: 1,737,078: 1,650,887: 1,551,436: 1,352,726: 1,267,337: 1,198,048: 1,046,187

As at 31/12/2022.
Non current assets: RM 918,930,000
Current assets: RM 1,842,474,000
Non current liabilities: RM 170,155,000
Current liabilities: RM 345,778,000
Total equity: RM 2,245,471,000
Of which retain earning: RM 1,344,348,000
NAPS: RM 3.39.

Can a badly managed company do the above?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 09:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2023-04-09 09:37 | Report Abuse

Haha can a So Rich Company issued RI with warrant 2 times to get money from shareholders to pay bridging loan ??

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-09 09:56 | Report Abuse

Can you explain why a company with almost 6:1 ratio of assets and cash to liabilities still want to raise rights issue over the years to pay debt?

It's comparable to your boss asking to borrow money from you his staff to pay for expenses, saying he will pay you back end of the year.

If that does not leave your head scratching I don't know what will.

If you don't think that is being badly managed, then you deserve to be insas shareholder.

You do realise that esos is granted at the cost of shareholder right? And the only way you will earn is either from profits that are used to reduce debt, dividends and share buybacks. Those are the only way a shareholder actually profits from buying shares in the company long term.

Real value.
>>>>>>

Sslee

Insas past 10 year record:
RM'000
NP to SH: 215,055: 245,706: 14,849: 81,855: 90,517: 180,888: 77,376: 91,129: 160,404: 62,041
Net Worth: 2,194,599: 1,982,432: 1,750,354: 1,737,078: 1,650,887: 1,551,436: 1,352,726: 1,267,337: 1,198,048: 1,046,187

As at 31/12/2022.
Non current assets: RM 918,930,000
Current assets: RM 1,842,474,000
Non current liabilities: RM 170,155,000
Current liabilities: RM 345,778,000
Total equity: RM 2,245,471,000
Of which retain earning: RM 1,344,348,000
NAPS: RM 3.39.

Can a badly managed company do the above?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2023-04-09 09:59 | Report Abuse

Please explain the justification of rights issue if you have hundreds of millions of cash (according to sslee) in terms of benefitting a company profit long term

Sslee

4,717 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-04-09 10:14 | Report Abuse

I think I do explain before.
Leno explanation is the free WC to reward the shareholder.
My explanation since Dato Sri Thong and PAC only hold 32.96% hence to prevent hostile raider Dato Sri Thong and PAC use the WC as defensive tool

Post a Comment
Market Buzz