BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.67%)

Day's Change

0.385 - 0.395

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 2 days ago

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-09-30 19:24 | Report Abuse

since cyborg predict closing price for the next few days..

let me show u the Optimus Power.

ok.

this friday closing, nothing less than 60c.
next friday closing, nothing less than 65c
the next friday closing, nothing less than 70c.

ok this one not dsonic la. i simply put down one, dont believe me ok?

it is just to defend the bad energy of Cyborg.

HC Lee

1,518 posts

Posted by HC Lee > 2014-09-30 19:25 | Report Abuse

Confirm PUMP and DUMP !!!!!!!!!! Heavily manipulated..........

albukhary

2,969 posts

Posted by albukhary > 2014-09-30 19:28 | Report Abuse

Actually I don't know why so many people here don't like Calvin Tan.

Personally, I like Calvin Tan.

I don't see any problem with the stock he promoted.

I don't know so far how many stock he has been promoted, but so far i appreciate him to reveal those GEM stock for us.

Example:-

PMCORP
GSB Group
BJCORP
DUTALAND

Whatever Calvin Tan sharing is based on fact, so I don't see any problem.

E.g. He said BJCORP director is keep on buying the ICULS. He is not cheating, this is the truth, everyday you login to Bursa malaysia website you can see the Malay Director is disclose what she is buying.

He said Golman Sach is holding BJCORP share. This is the truth, the annual report show Golman Sach is the top 10 shareholder.

So, tell me, what wrong with Calvin Tan???? What you guys hate him??

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 19:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by optimusprime > Sep 30, 2014 07:24 PM | Report Abuse

since cyborg predict closing price for the next few days..

let me show u the Optimus Power.

ok.

this friday closing, nothing less than 60c.
next friday closing, nothing less than 65c
the next friday closing, nothing less than 70c.

ok this one not dsonic la. i simply put down one, dont believe me ok?

it is just to defend the bad energy of Cyborg.

Me not Bad energy, just friendly reminder... pray my prediction wrong, i also dont want u guys to loss

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-09-30 19:34 | Report Abuse

An idiot trying to proof otjer idiots are right. What a pity.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-09-30 19:35 | Report Abuse

want to trust cyborg or want to trust optimus?

your choice.

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 19:36 | Report Abuse

i also hope u guys too WIN.... bilis pray for another BILIS...

wish u guys ...LUCK

Posted by jellygal27 > 2014-09-30 19:50 | Report Abuse

please look at how many comments have calvin posted here. if it is not spam whats it called? Find me another person that have this much post in a single year. You really deserve a TROPHY. post reasonably not excessively. and dont keep repeating your facts. it is very boring. let other ppl say something. instead of dominating this forum. TQ. btw today i went to BJFood forum and guess who I see again>>>>>>Calvintaneng ! omggggggggggggg! stop copy pasting everywhere, are you an advertising machine ?!!!!

Nallayak

928 posts

Posted by Nallayak > 2014-09-30 19:53 | Report Abuse

those who follow him on mulpha end up in belanda

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 19:55 | Report Abuse

Mulpha?

Calvin is salivating. Sure look forward to add more on weakness

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-09-30 19:57 | Report Abuse

Calvintan the guru, yeah. Optimus, wht you doing here. Everytime you come stock increase, go away, i still want to buy cheap cheap from all these novice, now bjcorp only number4 in my portfolio, want to accumulate till number3

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 19:59 | Report Abuse

YES STEVEN YONG IS KING OF STOCK PICKS FROM INVESTLAH!

CALVIN ADDED BJ CORP LC at 31.5 Cents (20,000 Shares Today)

Dato Zurainah bought at 34.04 cents mah?

There is A Margin of Safety for Calvin here

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:10 | Report Abuse

BLA BLA BLA BLA.... yesterday also talk bj will up, now bj collapse also talk want to accumulate.... amateur

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 20:10 | Report Abuse

This not call spam ok...jellygal...calvintan act like our mother who teach and remind again and again just to let us avoid losses and learn the safety way to invest. This is what my mother do every time during call, make sure im eat well, sleep early, avoid place which is not safe.. im pity on you cause u never feel these. If these call spam, why do u read it? If these annoying u, why u go and check how many posts he share? At least im learn much from calvin, but u...speak nonsence, do nothing, ge bo whole day to check ge bo things. Do you want to know how many posts i share till now? Im not sure, can you check for me? Ah misde ge bo...

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:12 | Report Abuse

if tomoro DROP again... also talk accumulate... just one word SHUT UP

feifun

376 posts

Posted by feifun > 2014-09-30 20:14 | Report Abuse

what is BjCorp debt? High asset with high debt or low debt?

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:17 | Report Abuse

its crystal clear, BAD QR from BJCORP... what else??? are u crazy want to ask people to BUY???? drop -84.5% no reason TO BUY, dont try to lure people to TRAP while u guys can RUN.... tats is BAD ATTITUDE, if u TRAP from your POOR judgement then u should responsible for your stupidity.... be fair guys based on FACT and result...

Posted by jellygal27 > 2014-09-30 20:17 | Report Abuse

firstly, I only went to BJFood forum, and i saw spammer again. feeling annoyed so i came to this forum to "keh po". BTW this msg only directed to the spammer. why some loklok response to me. who is the keh po here?

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2014-09-30 20:23 | Report Abuse

To be fair, Calvintaneng speaks facts. He honestly wants other to make money with him. He is not selfish. I believe in him. By repeatedly telling the same facts is to remind you lest you forget. He has good intention.

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by nokenzo > Sep 30, 2014 08:23 PM | Report Abuse

To be fair, Calvintaneng speaks facts. He honestly wants other to make money with him. He is not selfish. I believe in him. By repeatedly telling the same facts is to remind you lest you forget. He has good intention.

NO fact here, WORLD already know BJcorp Drop -84.5%, what else? Bjcorp not perform well, loss from operation etc.... are u crazy ask people to BUY???? sorry, we will avoid BJcorp, we dont like GAMBLING in stock market... we only invest in SOLID ROCK + GOOD performance COMPANY...

we dont want to put money in HOT BALLOON like BJcorp

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:27 | Report Abuse

we dont like GAMBLING IN HOT BALLON STOCK such as BJCORP.... we follow WARREN BUFFET, to invest in SOLID ROCK company...

albukhary

2,969 posts

Posted by albukhary > 2014-09-30 20:29 | Report Abuse

cyborg, why you choose not to believe the facts.

We already told you that the gain of disposal of BJAUTO of RM188mil was not reflected in the P&L.

if you include this gain, the Profit before tax for this quarter is RM388 million.

You understand or not???

Why you keep on want to cheat those newbie who donno how to read financial statement??

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2014-09-30 20:31 | Report Abuse

Just because Warren Buffet owns some stocks in Goldman that doesnt make him an active investor in Bjcorp. Goldman invests everywhere (and for many clients), and for all you know Buffet might never even heard of Bjcorp. This is simple fact-twisting.

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 20:31 | Report Abuse

wow ,u also go others forum to ge bo about calvin's post ah? sorry im losser....i defending him even he is not ask for it, because.....listen carefully, because he has a very kind character that he will not angry or scold back or even reply the offensive comment. so, u are really want to know why got so many 'spamssssss' which u mention, then i am now explain to u ... cause u ask for it what?????

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 20:33 | Report Abuse

u ask : if not spam, what is it call????? then i explain to u loh.... u ask mah..... then i tell u loh....u want to know mah.... then i speak out loh...can ah???? or u are actually ask song? lu song boh??? ahh song liao si oh???

tianhw

61 posts

Posted by tianhw > 2014-09-30 20:38 | Report Abuse

if ever should warren buffet see BJcorp's annual reports. his eyes would ball out, his nose will bleed out, his undies will drop down, and say *SHITTTTTTTTT*

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 20:41 | Report Abuse

warren buffet never lose money in investing. NEVER. what he invest he actually do so many yearssss research on it,and he invest when every one afraid. he is the big boss, he involve in the company management, not just sit there and wait the result earning from his investment. he read thousand report, will he not interested to read his own company report?

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:45 | Report Abuse

i hate to say this

Credit Suisse Group Ag ("csg Ag") and The Goldman Sachs Group Inc, also buy n dispose many2 time in BJcorp,

i believe they left only profit in bjcorp .... sorry to let u down ... u can check the record then...

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-30 20:45 | Report Abuse

jellygal27, To be fair, you cannot fault Calvin for what he genuinely want to share with fellow forumers nor fault his enthusiasm in doing so. It appears that you felt being dominated or squeezed out by Calvin's sharing of info or you do not like to read anything or some of the thoughts from Calvin but this is your prerogative too.
However there are forumers here who may not and will not concur with your views on Calvin's sharing of info on this matter. Some like Calvin's sharing of info.

Why do you want to get upset over this? You can choose to ignore and move on or you can also share your researched facts to present your views as well.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-09-30 20:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by haikeyila > Sep 30, 2014 08:31 PM | Report Abuse

Just because Warren Buffet owns some stocks in Goldman that doesnt make him an active investor in Bjcorp. Goldman invests everywhere (and for many clients), and for all you know Buffet might never even heard of Bjcorp. This is simple fact-twisting.

it is true that calvin is fact twisting on Goldman actual involvement. it could be VT himself.

however, this stock is not a junk stock as many would like to call it.
look at all the other subsidiaries, they have perform 3x, 5x.
Bjcorp has no reason to stay in 50c anymore.

whoever want to sell, pls sell and stop making noise here. its not as if u just knew today bjcorp is not a good fundamental stocks.

tianhw

61 posts

Posted by tianhw > 2014-09-30 20:48 | Report Abuse

consolidated report u know bo? goldman sachs hold so many winning companies in its portfolio, enough to cover the mini mini profits & losses of BJCorp. This BJCorp will only appear in small tiny caption, very insignificantly among all the giant golden eggs in goldman. get it ? this is a stupid argument.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-09-30 20:51 | Report Abuse

wonder y cyborg is so hardworking talking bad abt this stock? the fact is, it has gone up from 50c last week and still holding 56.5c despite the very bearish mkt.

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 20:52 | Report Abuse

YES!

Calvin is observing The Art of Defense by LokLok & Sunztzhe

And Optimusprime is a Rare Gem Of The Next Great Investor from i3 Forum!

HOORAY!

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 20:58 | Report Abuse

Dont worry me already ask bone to goreng bjcorp...

read here

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600060739.jsp

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 21:00 | Report Abuse

And Albukhary will be another successful investor from i3 Investors' Forum. His Digistar is The Next Shining Star.

Just like SKPRES which Calvin bought at 15 cents. YES! Digistar has the potential to rise like SKPRES.

WAH! So many good stocks to buy!

BUT THE BEST OF THE BEST WILL BE

BJ CORP - THE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY OF MALAYSIA!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-30 21:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Cyborg > Sep 30, 2014 08:27 PM | Report Abuse

we dont like GAMBLING IN HOT BALLON STOCK such as BJCORP.... we follow WARREN BUFFET, to invest in SOLID ROCK company...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cyborg, You follow WARREN BUFFET investment method in stock selection. Congrats to you for doing so.

If your investment style is indeed like Warren Buffet, why are you spending time in BJCORP forum which you had described BJCORP as "GAMBLING HOT AIR BALLOON STOCK" but you follow Warren Buffet"

If you are indeed a Warren Buffet type Investor and the fact that you are here in this forum , are you indicating to the forumers here that maybe you see that BJCORP could potentially become a Warren Buffet BLUE CHIP STOCK SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE?

OR maybe you are not 100% Warren Buffet Investor type and you like the excitement of gambling in HOT BALLOON STOCK BJCORP?

Novice168

191 posts

Posted by Novice168 > 2014-09-30 21:03 | Report Abuse

Law of attraction says that when you bless others, you will be blessed. And vice versa. May all readers be blessed and make lots of profit. 16168 ! 118 !

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-09-30 21:05 | Report Abuse

dont worry sunztzhe,

me already ask bonesytche to "goreng" Bjcorp, no need to thanks me... dont play2 with bone heard she associated with shadow bankers??

read here

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600060739.jsp

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 21:06 | Report Abuse

YES LAW OF ATTRACTION HAS ATTRACTED VALUE INVESTORS LIKE WARREN BUFFET & CREDIT SUISSE INTO BJ CORP & ALL POSITIVE INVESTORS HERE See WWW.MINDREALITY.COM

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 21:07 | Report Abuse

for those who vomit nonsense, actually, u are waiting for the price to move up or down? you foresee the price will drop, sure you wont invest. then y? because dont want to see others lossing their money? if so kind of you,please share your point of view. dont just: hey ,dont buy, susie lu
(shu si ni) ah this company. hey this company lossing money lah, bring you to holland lah! you see, no dividend lah... target price? HEY GUYS, I AM REALLY A NEWBIE, VERY VERY NEW, BESIDE, I AM AN AUNTY. WHAT IS THE TARGET PRICE? WHO GIVE YOU THIS? THE BOSS AH? RHB OR CIMB AH? U ASK THEM TELL BEFORE THE PRICE MOVE MAH....WHY ONLY COME OUT TO VOMIT SHIT WHEN THE TRADING VOLUMM BECOME HIGH? COMPANY REPORT ALREADY STATED PROFIT AND LOSS MAH..EVERYBODY KNOWS ALREADY, WHO DO NOT KNOW JUST GO AND READ LAH! WHAT INSIDER OH????? THE OFFICE BOY OR MAID OH? I GO BJCORP WASH TOILET, IM ALSO BECOME INSIDER MAH...I WORK INSIDE THE COMPANY WHAT~~~BULL SHIT!

calvintaneng

55,616 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-30 21:07 | Report Abuse

DO YOU KNOW THAT CREDIT SUISSE HAS THE BEST RECORD DURING THE LEHMAN BROTHERS' CRISIS?

BECAUSE CREDIT SUISSE INVEST IN HIGHLY DEFENSIVE STOCKS LIKE BJ CORP

SO NOW YOU KNOW

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-09-30 21:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 30, 2014 08:52 PM | Report Abuse

YES!

Calvin is observing The Art of Defense by LokLok & Sunztzhe

And Optimusprime is a Rare Gem Of The Next Great Investor from i3 Forum!

HOORAY!

hahaha. 1st time in i3 got ppls talk good about me, and its from calvintaneng. thanks calvin. i m just a fortune teller.
i notice many hate u too. normal la, mediocre ppls always hate ppls that r far superior than them.

like i got so many enemies u know why lo. wakakakakaa.

HC Lee

1,518 posts

Posted by HC Lee > 2014-09-30 21:43 | Report Abuse

Tis time looks like sharky got trap itself...so they is another chance it will pump it up.......WATCH CLOSELY 24/7 and you may get to sell at your target price !!

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-30 21:57 | Report Abuse

=3=...observing, my defense cannot call it as art. i am not a kind person, and im scold people who is doing wrong from 3 years old onward,even you r 80 years old. i know calvin is not a liar, i can read from what he share. there are many kind people here, then who is the liar? DATUK is a liar. others is jealous cause by stupid, or just simply stupid.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-30 22:05 | Report Abuse

HC Lee, This stock had been on DOWNTREND for the past years. Suddenly it came alive last Friday and go on UPTREND. Do you think that this is just a flash in the pan and will sizzle out? I don't think so.
The stock fundamentals will get better and better & by 30/4/2015 the consolidated results will be "GOOD AS STATED IN THE LATEST QRTLY REPORT BY MANAGEMENT"

I am very confident that this is the BEGINNING OF A SUSTAINED UPTREND FOR BJCORP AND ONE SHOULD LONG THIS STOCK.

tianhw

61 posts

Posted by tianhw > 2014-09-30 22:10 | Report Abuse

sharky will always be sharky, no matter how hard they try to cover up their fin still pop up.
sell before u drop undies !!!!

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-10-01 00:16 | Report Abuse

The more idiot speaks, the more he shows his stupidity. Nav? Bursa show NTA. Net tangible assets, which Exlude intangible such as goidwill. Think someone named hayxxxxx need go back school study account from basic sgain. Dr, CR.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-01 00:39 | Report Abuse

Salute to you Steven Yong. I like your crisp comment and your razor sharp mind in dissecting the difference between NTA and NAV. Great comment and good nite!!

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-10-01 01:00 | Report Abuse

Hoho, Xmas is early this year. See my hlind limit up tomorrow.

Post a Comment