BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (2.60%)

Day's Change

0.37 - 0.385

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 1 day ago

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-22 16:53 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon,

Today I listened to a few investment tapes posted by Tan KW.

Of particular interest is Walter Schloss & Warren Buffet. I have yet to hear the one by Peter Lynch

I first came across Walter Schloss by reading Warren's Legendary Chapter in "THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR" on "THE SUPER INVESTORS OF GRAHAM & DODDSVILLE.

Walter Schloss advocated the purchase of Securities by buying shares at Big Discount to NTA. Since then I have picked up Real Bargains Overlooked by the Cynical Market.

By following Walter Schloss My Johor Buddies & I have done very well. Yesterday One Johor Buddy made RM70,000 this year & some made 6 digits.

And We Are Now Focusing On Hated Stocks like BJ Corp, Mulpha & MP Corp.

BJ Corp Stands Out With

1) High NTA of RM1.30 (If Revalued NTA is a Mind Blowing RM13.00 above)

2) RM1.5 Billions For Share Buy Back Support

3) Insiders Buying & Buying

4) Still A Laggard While Others Are Up 100% to 400% like Magni Tech, BJ Auto & BJ Food

5) Long Term Viable Businesses like Star Buck Coffee, MOLG, U Mobile, 7 Eleven & Others

6) The Future Is Bright Indeed For All Here

7) Happy Investing.

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-10-22 17:15 | Report Abuse

Calvin...I don't like to do this.....I think I have too....Please don't go to Sumatec to do smear campaign....It is the investors money...not yours...Just look after your investment ok?
You don't bad mouth others....Others don't bad mouth you!!!!!

Oct 21, 2014 01:29 AM | Report Abuse

@calvintaneng...Are you sure?...

I have a look at BJ Corp too....maybe safe...maybe not....under current situation...You should be neutral in your posting.....Please don't go to other counters and do a smear campaign....You know what...This bad spell or whatever Karma you call it will bounce back to you and you will lose everything that you have..Don't be too happy....It can happen....within split second...even Warren Buffet cannot help you..You are hurting a lot of soul calvin....and they will curse you...

I learn my lesson too....

BJ Corp has a lot of debts and open to Bankruptcy and liquidation (other counters has good NTA too but still fall flat)....and also open to other risk....syndicate???Are you one of them?...

Some sell Sumatec and make profit...went to other counter hoping to make more profit...but...Kaput....

Under current situation...Blue Chips also dive down....
=============================================================
@ DreamConqueror ...

Yeah ..I sound pessimistic..After reading all comments...do my homework...Sumatec is debt free...not exposed to bankruptcy or liquidation...Just came out from PN17...Fresh....with strong investors...and management team, BOD etc

Right issue with free warrant is the remedy...I have good confidence under all this this factors..

Sumatec also exposed to risk...but tell me which counter doesn't?

but as you said..we will never know....Besok punya hal mana ada orang dalam dunia ini yg boleh tau punya. Semua pun agak-agak juga.... the worse might be over...Let's pray........

Conclusion.....I will stay and wishing everyone good luck....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 20, 2014 11:38 PM | Report Abuse

DreamsConqueror is Very Honest & Correct!

Sumatech is indeed a Classic Pump & Dump Counter!

Switch to BJ Corp First Thing Tomorrow!

Posted by DreamConqueror > Oct 20, 2014 09:42 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by 86868 > Oct 20, 2014 09:22 PM | Report Abuse

I am waiting for some feedback for tomorrow from any analyst...... Is sumatec going to Die or dying or on life support or still alive...

What kind of pessimistic question is that.

Come on la, dude. Don't be so pessimistic la. How to play if like that one, cannot play la.

Besok punya hal mana ada orang dalam dunia ini yg boleh tau punya. Semua pun agak-agak juga.

But Suma got no debts now, no gearing. All debts paid up already. So why you so scared.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-22 17:42 | Report Abuse

You have your to give your views. The Forum is a place to discuss ideas. And not all have 100% truth. It is by inter acting that we learn to see better. You see, my purpose here is to learn.

You stated that Sumatech is debt free while BJ Corp is full of debt.

So is Sumatech safe & BJ Corp in danger of bankruptcy?

What is the truth?

Sumatech has an NTA of 14 cents while price is 32 cents. BJ Corp at 48 cents has an NTA of RM1.30.

Since you are here We Shall Focus on BJ Corp.

Suppose A Family Own RM100 Billions in Gold Bullion but has a debt of only RM6 Billion

But Cash position is only RM1.5 Billions. Is the Family In Danger of Bankruptcy?

Of Course Not! Gold is quite liquid!

So It Could be Disposed Any Time & The RM6 Billion Debt could be wiped out easily.

BJ Corp has Investments in Liquid Shares like BJ Auto, BJ Food,. Atlan, Magni Tech, The Store, BJ Lands, BJ Toto, MOLG & Many Others Which Could Be Liquidated for CASH

And then BJ Corp has Colossal Assets in Hotel, Resorts, Golf Courses, Islands & Lands.

This is Also CASH IN SOLIDIFICATION!

Just Berjaya Hills alone is worth RM29 Billions. BP Lands worth RM1 Billion. Berjaya Tioman, Berjaya Times Square & Many Others

So you see.

BJ CORP IS A ROCK SOLID COMPANY!

And If This October Month Still see some violatile days Sumatech might crash through the 30 cents support. For BJ Corp there is Strong Support at 47 to 48 Cents By Share Buy Back.

So Calvin is here to help, warn & save - definitely not to hurt any poor ignorant soul.

Best Regards,

Calvin

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2014-10-22 17:47 | Report Abuse

Debt? No debt that means company not dare to progress. If just use own pocket money then where got so many companies like bjfood, bjauto, toto, timesquare.... when all stable, debt will be cleared. So after few years price drop like hell, in next coming year, it will rebound. No pain where got gain? kakaka....

1,201 posts

Posted by 86868 > 2014-10-22 18:07 | Report Abuse

ganasai.........Yes..Sumatec got no debt.....Sumatec dare to progress........ Right issue with free warrant is the remedy..Why pay interest to banks?.........Now still very cheap.....I have good confidence under all this this factors.. Visit Sumatec and read all the postings...you will understand more.....Judgement is yours....This is Not a BUY/SELL call for Sumatec....I do not come here to campaign for Sumatec...but to remind Calvin...DO NOT GO TO OTHER FORUM TO DO SMEAR CAMPAIGN...

moisking

196 posts

Posted by moisking > 2014-10-22 18:16 |

Post removed.Why?

myview

3,285 posts

Posted by myview > 2014-10-22 18:32 | Report Abuse

Well said and thank you for sharing these invaluable information.

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-22 20:19 | Report Abuse

calvin u talk facts but sadly its never all investor likes some has differing views probably under stress or some weird situation or simply like to be barang different , its norma5l encounters in this investment community lol lol ok lets watch the big barang bull strike tonight, kikikikiki

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-22 20:32 | Report Abuse

waiting for rnav and related brew to surface, many says vt a con man , his counters hard to get gains come by but look at bjauto food many had made mil

ha ha lastly lol watch the big barang bull strike tonight 500pts, dun sleep wait for the excitement lol kikikikiki

sporeguy

105 posts

Posted by sporeguy > 2014-10-22 23:40 | Report Abuse

Seven stops in Malaysia have been identified in the high-speed rail (HSR) project which will connect Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.

The seven stops are: Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Seremban, Ayer Keroh, Muar, Batu Pahat, and Nusajaya, according to The Straits Times.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-22 23:41 | Report Abuse

YES!

One Stop in Batu Pahat Will Further Power Up BJ Corp Land Value from RM1 Billion to at least RM3 Billion to RM6 Billion

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-10-23 08:39 | Report Abuse

wishful thinking again.....in bad times there is something call there is valuation but no market. You can put whatever price tag u 1 but is there any buyer? Simple example, there r houses in my area that is selling 1M-1.2M and owner die die also dun 1 reduce. When take a step back and look, 70% unoccupied. Even bank lelong also place 10% down the price but nobody want buy....seen same hse being auction few times.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 08:49 | Report Abuse

GOOD MORNING,

YES! IN SINGAPORE NEWSPAPERS TODAY!

Map Of HSR Train Stops Clearly Shown!

Batu Pahat Is One Stop! Now More Sporeans Can Live In Batu Pahat!

Horray For BJ CORP!

BANYAK

JUTA

CORP

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 09:44 | Report Abuse

WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT BATU PAHAT

1) THE SEAFOOD

Batu Pahat has excellent seafood. Priced at only half of those charged by JB City Restaurants. So if you happen to pass by any evening - do drop by for dinner.

2) NICE COUNTRY LIFE

Life here is leisurely. Houses not cheap. But Air Quality is Excellent. The View From Mt Soga is superb! Crispy fresh country air. Excellent. Excellent for retirement.

3) LOVE MAZDA CARS

Surprising. Batu Pahat people love Mazda Brand Cars more than others. No wonder TSVT & Robin Tan got Mazda Car Franchisee from Japan!

And Mazda 2 is No 1 Top Selling Car in Japan.

GOOD FOR BJ CORP - Because BJ Auto Is Its Baby!

Happy Investing,

Calvin Tan, Singapore

Anyone good any good thing to share about Batu Pahat?

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2014-10-23 09:50 | Report Abuse

bjcorp = blowjob corp

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 10:25 | Report Abuse

Wow!

So Quiet Today

Datuk in China

Cutie cat still waiting for market to crash.

Others are on holiday still.

Going To Booming & Exciting Iskandar Now

See You

Note: Don't forget to attend AGM & vote for Share Buy Back. Co has RM1.5 Billion CASH.

Also Prepare for Launch of 2nd Intercontinental Ballistic Missile to USA? U MOBILE.

So Stay Tuned - The Time For BJ Corp Will Come soon

nomadmy

92 posts

Posted by nomadmy > 2014-10-23 11:22 | Report Abuse

BjCorp announced Share Buy back on 21 Oct, but share price is still dropping. Something not right....

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-10-23 11:54 | Report Abuse

loss making co.....so definitely price going south....

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-10-23 11:54 | Report Abuse

Belilah wzsatu

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-23 12:01 | Report Abuse

calvin mind disclosing who are the contractors lol, starts works next year, its masteel getting some contracts from this mega lololololo

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-23 12:02 | Report Abuse

i mean the speedy train lolo

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2014-10-23 12:19 | Report Abuse

Lolololo bj

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-23 16:59 | Report Abuse

I can bet that tomorrow our Pantai Investor Leno will come back and ask people to "Bo Buy Ccccc Aaaaaa" !
Hahahahahhaahh

Cyborg

981 posts

Posted by Cyborg > 2014-10-23 20:08 | Report Abuse

Hard to move counter... Many trap in unfair price...

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-23 21:20 | Report Abuse

us counters like boeing, cat, apple , gm etc etc having high eps thus it reflex economy recovering. 150pts up now , will big barang bull drive it up to 500, congrats to all who are in kikikikiki lol

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 21:46 | Report Abuse

WOW! WOW!

DOW POWERING UP BY STRONG EARNINGS!

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 21:48 | Report Abuse

Carson,

HSR Winners might be Masteel, Southern Steel & Annjoo Steel. They are pure long steel players for MRT Pillers. Also all cement companies. Maybe YTL might win if they keep humble.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-23 22:51 | Report Abuse

BJ CORP

BANYAK

JUTA

CORP

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-23 23:06 | Report Abuse

thank you mr calvin

kkton19

190 posts

Posted by kkton19 > 2014-10-24 10:10 | Report Abuse

Wow... today so quite

kkton19

190 posts

Posted by kkton19 > 2014-10-24 10:11 | Report Abuse

BJCorp stock also quite

moisking

196 posts

Posted by moisking > 2014-10-24 10:11 |

Post removed.Why?

kkton19

190 posts

Posted by kkton19 > 2014-10-24 10:13 | Report Abuse

moisking, i can see you everywhere

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2014-10-24 10:17 | Report Abuse

Probably all await the land sale in selangor n property project sale in china?

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-24 10:18 | Report Abuse

YES!

All naysayers have gone away from THIS MOST STRONGLY SUPPORTED

BANYAK

JUTA

CORP

In Yesterday Bursa Filing - BJ Corp Bought Back 14,000,000 shares between 46 to 48 cents.

So All Naysayers were sorely disappointed.

And Since They Sold Away All Shares in Expectation of Market collapse - Did They Also Short KLSE Futures?

If so, they are really in deep disappointment & suffering by Strong Rebound.

The Lesson Is This

1) If Price Up Don't chase but sell some to take profit. If down, then buy back at cheaper prices like now.

2) Avoid Market Timing. Just keep to a consistent disciplined approach.

CHEERS!

samsung555

478 posts

Posted by samsung555 > 2014-10-24 11:00 | Report Abuse

if strong bargain and interest at 0.50 to 0.55 cts coming with volume and
buying trend in volume.........

Posted by nicholai1983 > 2014-10-24 11:02 | Report Abuse

is better accumulate and wait for boom up

samsung555

478 posts

Posted by samsung555 > 2014-10-24 12:39 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp please move back to RM 0.50 by today.......

maggiel

603 posts

Posted by maggiel > 2014-10-24 12:43 | Report Abuse

@samsung5555 - it will range between 0.485 and 0.49 from today morning's movement..... this is not a counter now for contra players, stay out or face the consequences......

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-24 15:33 | Report Abuse

Good announcement by Banyak Juta Corp everyday :- Buying shares by millions like nobody 's business !
The more they buyback, the higher the NTA will go up !!
Calvin, I am 100% support you on this banyak juta corp !!

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-24 15:37 | Report Abuse

I bet after AGM held next week, the share price will definitely shoot up to 60 cents again !!

kkton19

190 posts

Posted by kkton19 > 2014-10-24 15:52 | Report Abuse

Lewis Lee so confident?

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2014-10-24 17:13 | Report Abuse

using internal fund to buy back own share could explain as Management had no idea for better investment.

Just like to Increase our wealth, we should make more revenue and not by cutting expenditure in order to generate more profit. If you have 100m in your expenses, the most profit you able to obtain is up for this 100m by cut off all your expenses . If you have solution to up the revenue, there is no upper limit and the profit also will up accordingly.

In short term, the eps is improved, however it also means NO FUTURE.

It is still an numeric game.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-24 17:20 | Report Abuse

WAH!!

Last Minute KLSE Future Pushed UP WITH POWER!

This Round All Bears & Those Who Short Futures Really Get Squeezed!

sporeguy

105 posts

Posted by sporeguy > 2014-10-24 22:07 | Report Abuse

tt101: if look at big investor like Icahn he would want company to buy back their shares...

sporeguy

105 posts

Posted by sporeguy > 2014-10-24 22:12 | Report Abuse

By Cory Janssen, Investopedia
There are a number of ways in which a company can return wealth to its shareholders. Although stock price appreciation and dividends are the two most common ways of doing this, there are other useful, and often overlooked, ways for companies to share their wealth with investors. In this article, we will look at one of those overlooked methods: share buybacks. We'll go through the mechanics of a share buyback and what it means for investors.

The Meaning of Buybacks
A stock buyback, also known as a "share repurchase", is a company's buying back its shares from the marketplace. You can think of a buyback as a company investing in itself, or using its cash to buy its own shares. The idea is simple: because a company can't act as its own shareholder, repurchased shares are absorbed by the company, and the number of outstanding shares on the market is reduced. When this happens, the relative ownership stake of each investor increases because there are fewer shares, or claims, on the earnings of the company.

myview

3,285 posts

Posted by myview > 2014-10-25 09:13 | Report Abuse

Agreed with sporeguy. I believe in BJCorp which is continually buying back its shares at 48sen and below. There is hidden value in this group. I will be attending the AGM on 29/10.

sporeguy

105 posts

Posted by sporeguy > 2014-10-25 09:20 | Report Abuse

More info on share buyback:

The second alternative a company has is to buy shares on the open market, just like an individual investor would, at the market price. It is important to note, however, that when a company announces a buyback it is usually perceived by the market as a positive thing, which often causes the share price to shoot up.

Now let's look at why a company would initiate such a plan.

The Motives
If you ask a firm's management, they'll likely tell you that a buyback is the best use of capital at a particular time. After all, the goal of a firm's management is to maximize return for shareholders and a buyback generally increases shareholder value. The prototypical line in a buyback press release is "we don't see any better investment than in ourselves." Although this can sometimes be the case, this statement is not always true.

Nevertheless, there are still sound motives that drive companies to repurchase shares. For example, management may feel the market has discounted its share price too steeply. A stock price can be pummeled by the market for many reasons like weaker-than-expected earnings results, an accounting scandal or just a poor overall economic climate. Thus, when a company spends millions of dollars buying up its own shares, it says management believes that the market has gone too far in discounting the shares - a positive sign.

sporeguy

105 posts

Posted by sporeguy > 2014-10-25 09:42 | Report Abuse

A more balanced perspective:

The Bottom Line
Are share buybacks good or bad? As is so often the case in finance, the question may not have a definitive answer. If a stock is undervalued and a buyback truly represents the best possible investment for a company, the buyback - and its effects - can be viewed as a positive sign for shareholders. Watch out, however, if a company is merely using buybacks to prop up ratios, provide short-term relief to an ailing stock price or to get out from under excessive dilution.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-25 10:21 | Report Abuse

I think these are the reasons for Share Buy back

1) The Share is undervalue.

Let me relate the experience in PM Corp. PM Corp had been buying back shares until its price crashed through 20 cents. In fact it almost used up its 10% share buy back quota when price further dropped to 10 cents. Reason was a) Bad sentiment on MUI Group b) PNB been selling & selling.

It was the relentless selling by PNB that caused the market to panic & sold down PM Corp to an all time low of 7.5 cents. A close scrutiny of PM Corp assets & cash position show a positive of 18 cents cash plus many other hidden assets.

So we bought & bought PM Corp at only 9 cents. This opportunity presented itself for 2 years. And for punters & short term traders a flat transacted price of 9 cents was really boring for them. But for long term investors we bought every month when we have extra monies to invest.

One day MUI Berhad bought over the entire stake of PM Corp(about 4%) from PNB in a private deal (around 13 cents to 14 cents).

By September 20th, 2013 I came to PM Corp Forum And Called for a Strong Buy on PM Corp when it was 15 cents. You see if MUI Group dare to offer up to 14 cents for all avaible PM Corp shares from PNB - it means that at 15 cents there is very little downside. The subsequent upside propelled PM Corp to a high of 37 cents.

Now we know from Bursa Filings BJ Corp has bought back 14 Million shares at 46 cents to 48 cents. So at 49 cents closing price there is very little downside.

2) The Example of Mamee

My Johor Sifu saw Mammee Buying Back its shares. So he bought Mammee. He also bought Mammee warrants to amplify his gain. He said Mammee warrant will piggy back the mother's price rice. And he is correct! Mamee was so undervalue that Company finally took my mamme shares private.

3) The Example of Harrison

We both bought Harrison at RM1.40 when it showed an NTA of Over RM3.00. Harrison has very high revenue but its returns were deplorable. We heard distributing FMCG (Fast moving Consumer Goods) in East Malaysia generate a mere 3% to 6% gross profit.

But Harrison laid the ground work & captured the lion share of the market.( I heard from Distributors that selling Red Bull Energy Drink only give a 3% to 4% net profit!)

And then One Day The Indonesia Owner Offered a RM1.40 share to take Harrison private. It was horrible news to take Harrison private at RM1.40 when it has over RM3.00 NTA. Thank God one Peter Guy From USA Kept Up Increasing his shares to 10% & prevented Harrison from given a Mandatory Offer to privatise Harrison. As time proved Harrison has risen to its NTA of RM3.00 & now even moving to RM4.00

Note: Harrison owner saw great value at RM1.40. Now TSVT has bought over 10 Million shares of BJ Corp at 50 to 51 cents. Dato Zurainah even bought BJ Corp Icul C from 28 cents to 34 cents.

In All these examples You Will See That Share Buy Back is Indeed positive. And more that than. If Directors/Insiders are also buying with their own personal money - you can be sure that there is Value in the Company

Post a Comment