BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (2.60%)

Day's Change

0.37 - 0.385

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 1 day ago

cwts

90 posts

Posted by cwts > 2014-10-27 11:47 | Report Abuse

great job cleared 50

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-10-27 11:48 | Report Abuse

eh calvin always miss using u mobile lol

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-27 11:48 | Report Abuse

I bet the price will shoot up to at least 60cents before AGM this Friday....
SO that minority can be happy and won't wallop VT in AGM mah...
hahhahahahhahahhahaha

(tune of Bee Gee)
When we bought BJ Corp, the price is not so tall ....
la la la la la la la la la .....

cwts

90 posts

Posted by cwts > 2014-10-27 11:49 | Report Abuse

ok lar now you can sing jerry lewis

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 11:54 | Report Abuse

Haha! So good. In Agm, vote for share buy back. Check when VT will list U Mobile.

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-27 11:57 | Report Abuse

Calvin & other fans of BJ Corp, please attend AGM and share with us what is going on there ?!
Thank You !
I can't attend as i need to work.

Lewis Lee

1,657 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-10-27 12:02 | Report Abuse

I checked again, actually AGM is on wednesday, 29-10-2014 !
COme on, all shareholders / forumers here attend AGM and query VT enough enough !!
You can go there to have free lunch and eat/drink until kao kao also !
hahahahahahhahaha

deechan

102 posts

Posted by deechan > 2014-10-27 12:09 | Report Abuse

Wah 50.5 sen now

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2014-10-27 12:29 | Report Abuse

The train starting to leave the platform. The question is how far will it go from Butterworth? Will the journey end at BM, Taiping, Ipoh, Kampar, Slim River, KL or all the way to see Calvin in Singapore? LOL.

nas8878

162 posts

Posted by nas8878 > 2014-10-27 12:37 | Report Abuse

B4 this so many ppl do not believe in calvin, now every one support him. I followed calvin in mpcorp last few month also make money. For those who do not believe bjcorp and Calvin, please sell off your share and run away...

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2014-10-27 12:37 | Report Abuse

BJCOrp rallied from 60cents to 45cents, oops, and now 50cents..errr

IFCA from 52 cents to 38cents and now? 58 cents! So should you follow CALVIN? ask yourself, despite his heavy promotion, the counter is still in coma, while IFCA, without much promotion, the stock rocketing like no tomorrow.. too bad calvin, your bjcorp is going to trade sideways, if it is not on the MOL listing, maybe coma for many years to come, haha!

nas8878

162 posts

Posted by nas8878 > 2014-10-27 12:38 | Report Abuse

60cents soon......

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 12:39 | Report Abuse

MOLG Only?

We Got U MOBILE ON THE WAY!

Then Berjaya Singer

And Others!

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2014-10-27 12:41 | Report Abuse

UMOBILE? Don't try to be funny? Google Umobile listing, and You will know, how long have they been talking about this? since 3 years ago? HAHA, my stomach get bloated again talking to you, why you still wanna bash IFCA, you got nothing else to do? Get a life la

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2014-10-27 12:47 | Report Abuse

Please get the facts right! U-Mobile is MVNO, they are not telcos! The earnings they get is very thin, probably still sitting on huge losses! If not where is the so called listing? Calvin oh calvin, study harder bro, you are good in property, too bad, not so good in other businesses, and very bad in tech sectors! goodluck! I am not gonna argue with you again! Everytime I argue with you, I support it with facts! Not BS

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-10-27 12:47 | Report Abuse

TIME TO GET OUT..... RUNNNNNNNNNNN

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2014-10-27 12:53 | Report Abuse

Show you another facts!

With BJAUTO's IPO and its share price has tripled since a year ago, BJCORP was tradign at 55cents, and now is no where near 55cents! WHY? cause all is HYPE and priced in, you have stingy shareholders and massive operators controlling the stock, putting up share buy backs to con retailers to buy their shares, pressing down to make them cut loss, this is how TSVT controls his right hand to left hand!

Sorry to say, you could not move this counter single handedly, you are not even a multi millionaire, how to fight with TSVT! choose another counter, guys, do not waste your time in this counter, After MOL listing, and its share price doubles, maybe BJCORp will trade below 45cents next year, haha, that is how I read it!

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 12:58 | Report Abuse

Haha!

Alpha Trader Did This

Calvin Told People to Buy EPMB at 70 Cents On 15th January 2014 in EPMB Forum

Then 10 Months Later in 1st October 2014 Alpha Trader Appeared & Told Others To Buy EPMB at 98 Cents. Then?

Then EPMB Crashed 15% But Calvin followers still made 22%

So clever or too clever?

Go To EPMB Forum & Check This Out Before He Erased It

albukhary

2,969 posts

Posted by albukhary > 2014-10-27 12:58 | Report Abuse

Alpha Trader, your SAMUDRA abandon ship oredi?

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 12:59 | Report Abuse

U MOBILE is MVNO. So is VIRGIN MOBILE IN UK

VIRGIN MOBILE BECAME SO PROFITABLE IT WAS BOUGHT OVER FOR RM1.2 BILLIONS!

CHECK OUT THE TRUTH!

moisking

196 posts

Posted by moisking > 2014-10-27 13:02 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 13:02 | Report Abuse

BJ AUTO?

BJ AUTO SHOT UP FROM RM1.40 to RM3.20

BJ CORP MADE ALMOST RM1 BILLIONS FROM ITS SHARE PRICE RISE

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY ALSO MADE TONS OF MONEY FROM PROCTOR & GAMBLE, JOHNSON & JOHNSON & WELLS FARGO BANK

BJ CORP IS A CORPORATION JUST LIKE BERKSHIRE

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 13:05 | Report Abuse

Why BJ Corp Price never Rise?

THAT IS WHY CALVIN CALL FOR A STRONG BUY

MARKET HAS MYOPIC EYE SIGHT & CLOUDED BY PREJUDICE

JUST LIKE THEY DIDN"T SEE

LAFARGE AT 66 CENTS

DKSH AT 42 CENTS

PUBLIC BANK AT RM2.20

PERAK CORP AT 60 CENTS

FISHER SAYS< "EVERY BODY KNOW THE PRICE OF A THING BUT NOT ITS VALUE"

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-10-27 13:12 | Report Abuse

Q: Why BJ Corp Price never Rise?

A: DANGEROUS STOCK, MOST INVESTOR HAVE NO CONFIDENT... BAD HISTORY

Q: THAT IS WHY CALVIN CALL FOR A STRONG BUY??

A: TO TRAP MANY SMALL RETAILER, CALVIN WANT TO SELL

Q: MARKET HAS MYOPIC EYE SIGHT & CLOUDED BY PREJUDICE??

A: NOT PREJUDICE, BUT MARKET WANT TO SEE PROFIT FIGURE FROM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, NOT MASSIVE SELLING OF ASSET AND OPERATION LOSS

FISHER SAYS< "EVERY BODY KNOW THE PRICE OF A THING BUT NOT ITS VALUE"

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 13:17 | Report Abuse

Haha!

Russian learning now?

The Price of IFCA Now In GREATER FOOL ZONE

& BJ CORP IS SELLING FAR BELOW INTRINSIC VALUE

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2014-10-27 15:21 | Report Abuse

LOL, Different countries has different players and number of players and number of mvnos, LOL, we are talking about Malaysia, too shallow minded CALVINTAN! How many MVNOs are there? How many in Malaysia? What are the regulatory requirement there? What is the margin? You single pun tak tao simply quote! GOSH!

Read my name, I am a trader, samudra or epmb, when you trade, must plan your entry and exit wisely, my blog is for information purpose, not to induce people to buy

CALVINTAN said he bought DKSH/LAFARGE/PBBANK AT CHEAP price, and yet he is in forum yelling for people to buy his stock? Ask yourself, if you are so rich like CALVINTAN, will you waste your time yelling here? Oh gosh, ego and like to show off, ya i didn't see tan sri vincent tan came here and posted, please buy my counter! Why ya? I thought CALVIN bought PBBANK AT RM2.20? By now should be a billionaire right? Why ya? Maybe he sold it at RM2.21, or cut loss at RM2.10

I bought EPMB 5 years ago at RM0.40 too, calvin, haha, calvin oh calvin, ego and cocky, yet a newbie!

cwts

90 posts

Posted by cwts > 2014-10-27 15:52 | Report Abuse

all cow pies shot today?

musashi69

1,062 posts

Posted by musashi69 > 2014-10-27 15:56 | Report Abuse

alphatrader...calvin is amateurish salesman lah...i would not hired him as spokesman of the company..too many rookie mistakes in promoting..FAILED GRED F!!!

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 16:07 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

It doesn't matter what people say. It Is The Bottom Like That Counts. Am I here not just to make money? No lah. Only less than 5% of My Capital is Invested in Shares.

I am here for a purpose. To put to test the Teachings of WALTER SCHLOSS, BEN GRAHAM, WARREN BUFFET, JOHN NEFF, PETER LYNCH, PHIL FISHER & DR. MARC FABER, JIM ROGERS & ROBERT KIYOSAKI

1) TO POINT PEOPLE TO BUY UNDERVALUE SHARES

2) TO WARN OTHERS FROM BEING SUCKERS TO SHARKS & SYNDICATES!

3) TO PROOF THAT VALUE INVESTING ULTIMATE REWARD TRUE INVESTORS

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 16:10 | Report Abuse

Alpha Trader is the Most Unethical trader of all. Bought EPMB and then tell suckers to buy at 98 cents after price has doubled.

Calvin will never do that. I bought UMW at RM2.40. Now a Blue Chip I am still keeping. Never once Calvin tell people to buy UMW Shares at such lofty prices.

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-10-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

HIHIHIHIHIH

Posted by speechless > 2014-10-27 20:05 | Report Abuse

Actually from my understanding, cosway is not making money and in the middle of shutting down oversea cosway. Singer also not making money.

Hopefully vt have a way to deal with those that making losses.

Am holding 13000 share currently at 50cent.

Cheer to bjcorp!!!

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 20:14 | Report Abuse

speechless,

THERE ARE OVER 1,000 COSWAY STORES IN MALAYSIA

EACH SOLE PROPRIETOR MUST PAY UPFRONT RM30,000 TO START A COSWAY STORE.

THE GROSS SALE PER STORE MUST BE RM60,000 TO QUALIFY FOR A SALARY OF RM5,000 A MONTH. SO FAR ALL HAVE DONE WELL

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:15 | Report Abuse

calvin....hi....im jyou from ifcamsc....u want me to disclose how u n ur another3p(calvin,ayamtua,optimus,dickme) con innocents traders???im 1 of them ....

calvintaneng HAHA!

AYAMTUA IS HERE

LISTEN! AYAMTUA'S GLOTECH BETTER AND SAFER TO PARK YOUR MONEY THAN IFCA
27/10/2014 16:43
(example of intention to send people down to MARS aka Holland)
i just sold my bjcorp coz of calvin...i bought bcoz of him to then i realised...luckily it was not too late.....
folks within this forum...it your own call...
i have just swtich from bjcorp(hell) to ifcamsc(heaven)..letssssss selll alll n make (CALVIN,AYAMTUA,OPTIMUS,DICKME) collect at lower as they deem bjcorp is good...now...u have alll the shares to grab as people will start selling tmr...u grab alllll u can n bcome billionaires...i will be damn happy for you...KIASU LANG!!!

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:19 | Report Abuse

speechless....think deep bfore it is too late for you...im new bies...go to IFCAMSC FORUM n see how SELFISH and cruel hearted an experienced investor CAN BE(self proclaimed by CALVIN)

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 20:22 | Report Abuse

HAHA!

Glotech is the lesser of the 2 evil compared to ifca

Glotech lowest is 5 cts and highest at 14 cts. So now at 8 cts is not a bubble. NTA 6.5 cts

For ifca it is NOW A BIG BUBBLE

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin aka shark..tmr u will hv tons of bjcorp shares for u to top up.. nobody wi'll compete with u...u should b happy...we like to be trapped as IKAN BILIS in IFCAMSC rather than being killed silent in bjcorp!!!!..haha...

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:38 | Report Abuse

Folks...please visit ifcamsc forum to see how a new bieee in jyou shoot a self proclaimed pro in Calvin aka shark till he has zero words from him..to see the true colours in Calvin..so "SINCERE OF HIM"

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:49 | Report Abuse

Calvin...so disappointed in trusting you..the truth will prevail

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-27 20:51 | Report Abuse

Go visit IFCAMSC and u will notice how devilish (CALVIN,AYAMTUA,DICKME,OPTIMUS) can be to con investors' hard earned money

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2014-10-27 21:18 | Report Abuse

jyou, don't get upset by calvin. Before investing, you should read news and financial reports of the company despite what was said by him, or anyone trying to 'lure' you to invest. Then, your decision to invest will purely rest on your knowledge and understanding of the stock.

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-10-27 21:28 | Report Abuse

A really good counter ( eg: Ifca ) does not need desperate promotion like bjcorp !

limko1

283 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2014-10-27 21:37 | Report Abuse

You invest or speculate based on your analysis and decide, don't blame others for promoting a certain stock. Just remember to think why people promote a certain stock, and only you yourself cares about your hard earned money anyway.

calvintaneng

55,563 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-27 21:45 | Report Abuse

jyou

I am not not moved one iota by your frenzied outburst.

One Day. Yes One Fine Day. THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

jyou

225 posts

Posted by jyou > 2014-10-28 00:09 | Report Abuse

Kahleong and limko..Agree..with seniors...I'm responsible for my actions n I did my humble analysis amateurly but I just dun un why a pro like CALVIN wanted to spread negative sentiments n untrue Info in ifcamsc..that makes me sick..they should hv just stayed n comment within bjcorp instead of ifcamsc..I'm new bieee..im responsible n ready to excuse but how bout those pro who dun even apologize for their wrong actions..as a new biee..my initial intention is to hold bjcorp on long term even though I hv got my hand burnt but after wat I saw with Calvin's irresponsible n naive comments in ifcamsc..I start to hv doubts on Calvin intention n I infact just sold my bjcorp today..if an experienced pro like calvin can act with such an irresponsible way..as a new bieeee..we should I look up upon to..money is hard earned..

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2014-10-28 08:38 | Report Abuse

jyou, my advise to you is bjcorp =/= calvintaneng =/= bjcorp

he is not the main shareholder and also not the top management but may be a private fund manager

whatever the view point given by him just treat it as a show or advertisement.

if and only if the point bring by him is logic and truth, no harm to take it into consideration or else just ignore it or fire back.

true speaking, sometime he also bring some good points.

no worry, everybody are learning.

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2014-10-28 09:36 | Report Abuse

jyou, I do not know much about calvin's action in ifcamsc. Though, for one to have an impact in a particular stock, whether to benefit on the rise or gain on the drop, I suppose he/she must be willing to throw a few percentage of ownership/shorting of that particular company. My suggestion would be to avoid small cap companies that has market cap or tangible book value of less than RM 500 mils. If your interests is in small cap, then you really must read the company's report carefully and learn about the industry it's in to make sure that the growth is sustainable to support the PE or PEG ratios. Otherwise, you may want to make sure that the company has been distributing dividends consistently, given some companies' market cap are small by nature of business (I mean the industry is relatively small or with not much growth potential but lucrative nonetheless to deserve a listing status).

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-10-28 09:50 | Report Abuse

the so-called Asia Berkshire still lingering below rm0.50??? kikikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-10-28 09:52 | Report Abuse

Asia berskhire = banyak coma corporation.........kikikiki

Post a Comment