BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.39%)

Day's Change

0.345 - 0.375

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,437 comment(s). Last comment by AnndyYSYong 1 day ago

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2015-03-28 13:44 | Report Abuse

=.=''

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-03-28 14:39 | Report Abuse

Myview, totally agreed with you, that is why sometimes sor chai make more money than the sophisticated ones who see only bad in others

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2015-03-28 15:44 | Report Abuse

Wah so many people dream here? up 5c is super loh. kikiki...

Fong Kh

1,836 posts

Posted by Fong Kh > 2015-03-28 15:57 | Report Abuse

Eat popcorn

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2015-03-28 16:22 | Report Abuse

why I ask yours dont dream? reason very simple. You got see any big fund/bank set target price or not? kikiki, buy knm lah, at least few banks come out say good and set the target price.

Posted by kevin222 > 2015-03-28 16:51 | Report Abuse

Rome was not built in a day. Same for a bluechip hahahaha

helang008

139 posts

Posted by helang008 > 2015-03-28 18:48 | Report Abuse

cfoong : When u expect limit up happen, it wont happen. .. jus up 5 to 6 sen la.. and retreat to 0.43 la .... lol

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-03-28 18:56 | Report Abuse

If so good why nobody 'chase' the stock before it was suspended ?!!

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-03-28 19:31 | Report Abuse

bad experience for the past 5 years?

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-03-28 19:34 | Report Abuse

or perhaps no body believe there is any good in VT anymore

jonatlau79

419 posts

Posted by jonatlau79 > 2015-03-28 19:44 | Report Abuse

Why no sultan buy Bjcorp, any news?

Up_down

4,307 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-03-28 20:04 | Report Abuse

BJCorp will continue to prove its stellar performance next quarter. It has secured another 183.4 million profit from disposal of lands and disposal of BJFood's shares. More good news is on the way to boost the share price after suffering 5 years of downturn. kikiki

Vin Cullen

1,547 posts

Posted by Vin Cullen > 2015-03-28 20:15 | Report Abuse

Vincent Tan counter...Hard to earn money...
He's totally old fox...
Look at TROP...(Dijaya) Drop from RM2.20 to RM1.03 ~and now the price stable for 3-4 months... Need very very patient on this counter...

Up_down

4,307 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2015-03-28 20:40 | Report Abuse

VT would fcuk the minority for being short sighted. BJCorp NTA 1.6 & Dividend yield 2.35%. Is it doesn't good enough? It's just those 'intelligent investors' don't have patient and sold off their share . kikiki

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-28 21:08 | Report Abuse

Good evening,

Calvin's Investment Lesson No 3

INSIDER SHARE BUYING IS THE CANARY IN THE COAL MINE.

Miners use canary in coal mines as they cannot see poisonous gasses. If the bird dies the miners will quickly surface from the poisoned mine.

In ancient times Kings and Emperors employ butler to test their drink and food for them before eating or drinking. Why? Because the butler will drink first before the king take in the drink. If the drink is poisoned the butler will die first and the king's life will be spared.

This is how you should invest. If Directors & Insiders are buying Shares With Their Own Hard Earned Money You Can Be Assured The Stock Should Be Good. If They Sell Down Like Transmile, Megan Media and currently Hubline, you can be quite sure that ill omen will before the Stock sooner or later.

Now let's take the Test for BJ Corp.

From Bursa Filings TSVT Made 25 Purchases From January 2013 to End 2014.

Except for the First Purchase which he bought and sold the Other 24 Entries Show CONTINUAL BUYING & ACCUMULATION BY VINCENT TAN HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN PERSONAL MONEY.

At First TSVT just nibbled and nibbled few hundred thousand shares. Then he Walloped 1 million, 2 million, 3 million & 4 million shares.

TSVT bought in Increasing Volume as 2013 progressed into year 2014. And Finally HE WALLOPED 10.5 MILLION BJ CORP SHARES IN THE LATEST FILING.

SINCE TSVT ATE UP SO MUCH BJ CORP SHARES HIMSELF SINCE YEAR 2012 Till 2014 From RM1.20 to 50 Cents.

You Can Be Assured You Are Quite Safe To Eat Up BJ Corp anything below 50 cents (BELOW TSVT LAST BUYING PRICE OF 51 CENTS)

Note: TSVT with GOLDMAN SACHS SOLD BJ CORP SHARES IN YEAR 2010 ALL THE WAY FROM RM1.50 to RM1.87 at the very peak of euphoria.

From Year 2012 When BJ Corp Weakened From RM1.20 to 50 Cents Both Vincent & Robin Turned Net Buyers. AND TSVT REALLY GOBBLED IT UP!!

Another Revelation Brought to You

By Calvin Tan Research.

Further note:

Calvin Tan advocates buying during times of pessimism and doubts when the bargains are at the best like now. (TSVT cost of purchase as high as RM1.20 in year 2012. Anything 50 cents below is a Real Bargain!)

And you must certainly be cautious in times of market euphoria.

bursabursa

346 posts

Posted by bursabursa > 2015-03-28 22:49 | Report Abuse

Well, still can buy on Monday!! Haha

cyphua

976 posts

Posted by cyphua > 2015-03-29 06:47 | Report Abuse

Thank calvintaneng sharing, is good point;
(1) Main share holder movement; (but this time VT didn't increase obviously by his name, but by Robin T increase, and foreign investor decrease)
2010, 2011 VT have 328M (top 5 have 1 only), but he is not 1st Major, 2012~2014 Major foreign investor % is decrease already, and VT increase by other, last Robin T come out.
(2) Other people greedy (market euphoria.), I afraid; other people worry, I greedy.

But is timing issue also important.

cyphua

976 posts

Posted by cyphua > 2015-03-29 06:53 | Report Abuse

This is a record, will attractive sight from other investor.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-03-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

My vote is Berjaya Corp uptrend from now. The time has come and the positive news is the catalyst.. More good news will continue to boost the share price. To me the reporting is not fair to those who do not understand accounting. What is this remeasurement? Because of remeasurement, there is additional RM1.0bil from BJauto. Does this mean, more profits can be revealed or unlocked by BJcorp on other subsidiaries? BJcorp is an investment company, there should not be investment only but also divestment to take profit. There is profit, there should be dividend. Otherwise why should investors invest in BJcorp. All the profits or values will be with the company and not shown to the layman investors. We can see that with divestment in BJauto which is no longer a subsidiary of BJcorps, we can see so much realised and unrealised profits. Is this going to be BJcorps direction? Divest to realised profits and distribute dividends to the investors? If yes, then this is the time to invest into BJcorp.Otherewise why should we invest in the company when we can't see the profit ( not announced ) which is in the subsidiary companies. And no investment returns ( dividends ).to the investors.

GreenTrade

631 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 2015-03-29 11:05 | Report Abuse

The gap up tomorrow must be a breakaway gap up.

If the gap is closed, it would be extremely bearish

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-03-29 11:36 | Report Abuse

Gap up or not depends on demand and supply. Why should there be more demand? Due to the 1.0bn announced profit or there will be sustainable growth of earnings? What about the returns of investment for the shareholders? I think this is equally important. BJcorp is not like Berkshire company owned by Warren Buffet which is now about USd200k per share. This company do not announced dividend but the share price continues to grow over the years. Whereas, BJcorp price continue to sink over the years eventhough the company has tons of unannounced values in it. Let us keep our fingers crossed for more positive news from BJcorp and maybe a special dividend to boost the share price.

Henly30a

192 posts

Posted by Henly30a > 2015-03-29 12:25 | Report Abuse

Monday open up 10cts (44+10=54) with volume build up on the top 20 most active counter until 5.00pm price closing at 60cts is good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tomorrow new day for bjcorp share price...........Boh Chow Huat !!!!!!!!!!!!!Huat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2015-03-29 12:28 | Report Abuse

No special dividend despite making huge profit. Why people must chase BJ Corp?

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-03-29 12:38 | Report Abuse

CAREFULL GUYS VT IS A REAL COOK, HE WILL TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESENT SCENARIO TO TRAP THE WEAK ONES.. DO NOT GET TOO EXCITED OVER THE EARNINGS BOOST, GUYS BE CAREFULL, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BETTER COUNTERS

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-03-29 12:40 | Report Abuse

It s a trap laid down by VT,,, CAREFULL GUYS AND NEWBIES

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-29 12:43 | Report Abuse

yes - out of frying pan and into fire

((( Glotec, Pworth, TMS ans Dsonic ))

tak suka sabun lama? tak suka shampoo lama?
tukar nasib

mikikiki wakkikikkki hahahhahahaa

johnny cash
3484 posts
Posted by johnny cash > Mar 29, 2015 12:40 PM | Report Abuse

It s a trap laid down by VT,,, CAREFULL GUYS AND NEWBIES

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-03-29 12:45 | Report Abuse

VT AND HIS PEOPLE ALREADY BOUGHT WHEN COUNTER IS CHEAP,, SINCE NEWS IS OUT ON EARNINGS, SO WHEN COUNTER IS UP A LITTLE ON MONDAY, VT N HIS SNAKES KINGDOM WILL START SELLING,, AND GUESS WHO WILL BE BUYING?? IT WILL BE YOU AND I.... BE CAREFULL,, COUNTER WON T ROCKET UP MUCH

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-03-29 12:48 | Report Abuse

Those who already bought it cheap before, monday good time to sell. Those interested want to buy be CAREFULL

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2015-03-29 12:50 | Report Abuse

Be carefull when playing with VT

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-03-29 12:51 | Report Abuse

perspective people.
follow the real - ahem.

self proclaimed oracle of omakhaha
this month is march
next month is april
what's cooking?

ada heng ada ong ada huat
keyword: rembat things that moving
during oil proce fluctuations

thanks
johnny cash - like the name cash behind.

sorry calvin - i just need to borrow your forum
tumpang lalu master.. King of Tudor.
hihihihi

of course - have confidence

1. TMS
2. Glotec
3. Pworth
4. Dsonic.

Posted by johnny cash > Mar 29, 2015 12:45 PM | Report Abuse

VT AND HIS PEOPLE ALREADY BOUGHT WHEN COUNTER IS CHEAP,, SINCE NEWS IS OUT ON EARNINGS, SO WHEN COUNTER IS UP A LITTLE ON MONDAY, VT N HIS SNAKES KINGDOM WILL START SELLING,, AND GUESS WHO WILL BE BUYING?? IT WILL BE YOU AND I.... BE CAREFULL,, COUNTER WON T ROCKET UP MUCH

Henly30a

192 posts

Posted by Henly30a > 2015-03-29 12:53 | Report Abuse

Why must you chase????????????????????????you want chase counter go for wintoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you invest into bjcorp because of its under valuation price in the declared financial profit report (Calvin Tan research house postings).When declare divident,price already move up to rm 1.00.............................haio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreenTrade

631 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 2015-03-29 13:16 | Report Abuse

Can't get trapped if bought & spotted it last week.

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon,

This BJ Corp song was given to me by Inspiration within 5 minutes while holidaying in Hilary Beach, North of Perth, Western Australia.

Music adapted from

FIRST OF MAY - By Bee Gees (For music go to youtube "FIRST OF MAY"}

Lyrics by Calvin Tan

SONG OF BERJAYA CORP

1) OH BJ Corp! I bought it for a song;

The Mighty Stock that someday will perform.

Don't ask me why. Don't let it pass you by;

To Make Money you all Must Be Strong.

2) The Companies that Grew for you and me;

I watched them growing richer one by one.

And I will keep BJ Corp All The Way;

This is Asia's Berkshire Hathaway.

And Now for the exposition & commentary

OH BJ CORP I Bought it For a Song (Stanza 1, First line)

The idiom "bought for a song" means to buy something Very cheaply.

To me BJ Corp is already a Blue Chip over RM10.00
Calvin Tan Research can prove it mathematically by facts and figures without a trace of doubt!

So buying at 44 cents for a Share worth over RM10.00 is "Buying it For A Song". This is not paying penny for dollar; but paying penny for ten dollar bill.

This is the most unequal exchange in Bursa.

The Mighty Stock that someday will perform (1st Stanza, 2nd line)

When will BJ Corp, THE MIGHTY STOCK, rise to RM10.00?

Time Is The Essence of Investment. Just like Lafarge, UMW or Tasek.

Don't ask me why. Don't let it pass you by. (1st Stanza, 3rd line)

How did Lafarge rose from 66 cents to over RM10.00? We know now as fact

How will BJ Corp rise from 44 cents to over RM10.00?
Don't ask me why. Just don't let it pass you by. Grab some tomorrow!!

To Make Money you all Must Be Strong (1st Stanza, 4th line)

There will be doubters, naysayers & others who cannot see & will talk nonsense and discourage you. So you MUST BE STRONG IN CONVICTION & HOLD TIGHT TO YOUR PRECIOUS BJ CORP SHARES!!

Someday When BJ Corp reaches RM10.00 You Will All Be Millionaires!!

To be continued.....

Next.

Commentary on Stanza 2 of BJ Corp Song...

ignissimia

1,049 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2015-03-29 15:24 | Report Abuse

I wouldn't be surprised if the market is disappointed with just a token rise in the share price tomorrow. This counter needs a longer period filled with a string of good and interesting news to power an ascent in its share price. You can't expect investors to casually brush aside their long held misgivings about BJCorp overnight. The change must develop into a lasting transformation with a new trusty corporate image. There is work to be done in this department.

This counter is largely held by the key man himself, his proxies, nominees, relatives, friends and retailers by my humble guesswork based on conjecture. I don't see local funds holding these shares and I can't imagine foreign funds with a normal code of practice could invest in this counter when it is so difficult to read. Correct me if I am wrong but I mean no malice.

Once, the management simplifies the corporate structure and succeeds in getting institutional funds, local and foreign, to invest in BLCorp for the long haul, the price will surely punch very high into the sky.

I am an optimistic investor of BJCorp with a longer horizon. So, if there is no bonanza tomorrow, it is still palatable as long as we are on track to the longer term target which can only be called fantastic.

cyphua

976 posts

Posted by cyphua > 2015-03-29 15:51 | Report Abuse

"Janet L.Yellen, the Federal Reserve chairwoman, said on Friday that the Fed planned to raise interest rates more slowly than in past recoveries because of the unusually fragile condition of the American economy."
Is danger signal for Malaysia Market, we have good new in BJCorp, but............

ignissimia

1,049 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2015-03-29 16:10 | Report Abuse

I think we still have a few more years to go before a major correction. My take is 2018.

Currently, the market is so very vigilant and cautious that it is most unlikely to run up and develop bubbles.

Another thing, normally when the interest rate is increased for the first time, the market takes that as a cue for a continual rise in interest rate until it tops up usually a 2 - 4 years later Usually swiftly followed by a hugh correction.

Posted by SparroKing > 2015-03-29 16:13 | Report Abuse

agreed that VT/BjCorp image and public perception is not great after all the years of cyclical fortunes and share price for the BJgroup because of bad investments and heavy debt situation. Will the management consolidate, disposed under performing assets and cut down debts so that earnings / dividends improved from now on ??? A very big question mark???
But at this price , I think its worth a punt given that there are some strong assets and brands within the group together with some duds...

ignissimia

1,049 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2015-03-29 16:21 | Report Abuse

It has not happened in Msia this time, yet. We are one of the first if not the first to the increase interest rate. It has not gone up and up but stayed stagnant for years now. Judging on the strength of our economy, it is not going up anytime soon. Unless the country runs into a money crisis and have to increase rates ala Greece, Russia recently.

Greece appear to be a terminal case but Russia will sort out their sutuation and pull out of their troubles becoming even stronger, my opinion only.

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-29 17:34 | Report Abuse

I watched the last rite of A Great Man Mr. Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore on Spore TV.

What a Life lived! Lived in exchange for a Great Nation like Singapore!

And now for BJ Corp's Song Exposition Part 2

The Companies that Grew for you and me (2nd Stanza. 1st line)

Companies? Yes! BJ Corp like Berkshire Hathaway & I Capbiz, is a holding company with investments in many Other Companies. Mostly businesses but some in Real Estates.
Over the years these have grown both in strength and value.

I watched then Growing Richer One by One (2nd Stanza. 2nd line)

I witnesses the growth of Singapore, Penang & Kuala Lumpur. And Iskandar for 10 years.
I also watched the growing assets of BJ Corp's vast empire. And the growth of Cosway into 1,500 stores, Starbucks coffee every where and others. I saw the ever increasing number of MAZDA CX 5 on our roads in Malaysia.

Warren Buffet says, "If a business does well, its share price eventually follows."
The businesses of BJ Auto, BJ Food, Magni Tech, Atlan, The Store, Cosway & Others have been doing very well as evidenced by their rising share prices.

All these Highly Profitable Businesses will translate into a Huge Fortune for BJ Corp shareholders some day. Apart from businesses the Deep Value Assets of Real Estate, Lands, Resorts & Hotels are also of Immense Value - Perhaps more colossal in value than all others combined.

And I will keep BJ Corp All The Way (2nd Stanza. 3rd line)

I spoke to An Experienced Stock Broker. He is very well aware of the deep value of BJ Corp. However, the market did not perceive it. And even if Mr. Market knows it value, Mr. Market has deep distrust due to long disappointment and uncertain waiting time.

Time? Waiting time? Time is a liability to punters & short term players. For Value Investors Time is Our Friend. Time will sift out the speculators from the True Investors.

At the end of the end game, only 1% of the earth inherits 50% of the wealth.

I chose to be in Long Term as Sifu Warren advocates, "To Hold For Forever Till Value Emerge".

And So "I will keep BJ Corp All The Way".

Why not?

I bought UMW at RM2.40 in year 2004 & holding after 11 years. Now a True Blue Chip.

This is Asia's Berkshire Hathaway (2nd Stanza. 4th line)

Within Berjaya Corporation is a vast array of the very defensive and growing companies

1) Berjaya Auto (World Champion Mazda Cars)
2) Berjaya Food (World Famous Brands. Berjaya Starbucks coffee, Krispy Kreme & Others)
3) Berjaya Capital (Stock Brokering Firm)
4) Berjaya Sompo Insurance
5) Berjaya Air (100% flight safety so far)
6) Berjaya Media (Sun Newspaper)
7) Berjaya Leasing (Prime Credit)
8) Berjaya Toto (Gaming)
9) Berjaya Assets & Lands (This one Has Real Gold Mine.)
10) Berjaya Telcos (Redtone & U Mobile?)
11) Many others like Berkshire Hathaway.

Berjaya Assets?

Berjaya Hills alone is Worth RM30 Billions if Revalued at RM30 psf, book value RM1.24 psf

If Berjaya Hills is sold it will translate into RM7.50 a share.

And another piece of Berjaya Lands along Karak Highway is worth RM20 Billions! or RM5.00 a share.

Just these 2 assets combined Berjaya Corp NTA will ballooned to over RM14.00. (RM1.67 currently plus RM12.50) .

Have a nice day

Calvin Tan
Singapore, March 29th, 2015

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2015-03-29 18:01 | Report Abuse

Kikikikikikiki. .. those old kaki here shall know wht to do besok... kikikikikikiki

legend

4,119 posts

Posted by legend > 2015-03-29 19:16 | Report Abuse

selalu saya rehat hari minggu banyak cepat itu hari monday datang... tapi ini hari ... manyak lama mau datang itu monday...serupa satu tahun wa tunggu...haha

jayawin

727 posts

Posted by jayawin > 2015-03-29 19:20 | Report Abuse

Good luck everybody!!!

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-03-29 20:01 | Report Abuse

If got chance to run faster than that old fox then run !!!

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-03-29 20:59 | Report Abuse

Let the old fox lead and we just follow. Why run faster? Speed is one thing. Direction is another. So must know where he is running. Don't be too smart.

lmseng

132 posts

Posted by lmseng > 2015-03-29 21:07 | Report Abuse

That's good, Myview, words of wisdom.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-03-29 21:18 | Report Abuse

To Imseng, Calvin, Ignissimia, SparroKing and others. Thank you for sharing your views on BJcorp.

GreenTrade

631 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 2015-03-29 23:07 | Report Abuse

Good luck i3 forumers and good luck GreenTrader$

Posted by edwin_stockC > 2015-03-29 23:11 | Report Abuse

this guys really good, last week recommend ESCERAM, fly on the next day. this week he recommend DUFU... I think should be good also

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/SyndicateClub/73573.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/SyndicateClub/73574.jsp

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-03-29 23:24 | Report Abuse

As my estimate nta 1.60

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-03-30 07:54 | Report Abuse

If dilute ard 1.40.

Post a Comment