MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAS (3786)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

37 people like this.

15,107 comment(s). Last comment by wallstreetrookie 2020-04-18 11:57

camel

316 posts

Posted by camel > 2014-03-17 15:51 | Report Abuse

don't play the fool,all due to inability of bn government and crony's laziness.

Bobby31

585 posts

Posted by Bobby31 > 2014-03-17 16:13 | Report Abuse

well Mas count er need to be slap like crocodile >>>after that put onto the Magic carpet baru bole naik balik

camel

316 posts

Posted by camel > 2014-03-17 17:08 | Report Abuse

pump more people's money into mas and push it to o.80 for the crony to run intact.

sangharimau

1,568 posts

Posted by sangharimau > 2014-03-17 18:33 | Report Abuse

今天越南发飚了:你马勒戈壁的马来西亚,M H 730上没老子一个越南人,飞机失联后,你个龟儿早就晓得飞机朝哪飞了,草泥马硬说是在老子的领海出的事,叫老子开放领海领空,让十几个国家的军舰军机象耕地一样刨来刨去,折腾了一个多星期了,老子也跟着屁颠屁颠的派大量部队飞机军舰帮着搜,你格老子才说不是在老子这边出的事,开你妈的什么国际玩笑?老子不干了!马上停止搜索!赔老子油钱!你个狗日的马来西亚!

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-17 18:52 | Report Abuse

Good advice!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-03-17 19:26 | Report Abuse

the voice who said good night was the co-pilot ! Some more got one japanese pilot also heard some mumbling and he sure it was the co-pilot. Add up with the south african girl revelation about their previous rendevous in the cockpit ... aiyor ! I am leaning to co-pilot suicide hypothesis lor.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-17 19:29 | Report Abuse

Why suicide.....if what u said was heard correctly, maybe it was another invited guess into cockpit......

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-03-17 19:31 | Report Abuse

Maybe mas got wind about his wrongdoing and plan to fire him. And he got the wind about mas want to fire him, he suddenly go BONK !

OngLiao99

268 posts

Posted by OngLiao99 > 2014-03-17 19:40 | Report Abuse

If pilot suicide wonder if insurance will fully cover...I think airline might need to cough out more. So far as I know only 2 previous cases concluded as pilot suicide - Silk Air and Egypt Air. Also see that most brokage houses got sell call & lower target of $0.20 for MAS.Pity of how one of the better airlines in the world is now tainted with such misfortunes & scandals. I recalled reading a few previous news articles about problems with its unions and sackings of members whom went against management. Hope this is a wake up call for them to all come together and emerge as a stronger team.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2014-03-17 20:00 | Report Abuse

semua ni anwar punya pasal...hehehe....or shoebomb theory at the cockpit door...then a gun was aimed at the pilot , and signal switch off was ordered , then the pilot was asked to communicate through radio telling malaysian air traffic entity that every is ok...then the plane moves following path that is less being monitored by countries surrounding it

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-17 20:07 | Report Abuse

No not the path not monitored.....just the path that our military don't act

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-17 20:50 | Report Abuse

HIDE, HIDE, HIDE!!

DECEPTION, DECEPTION, DECEPTION

EVEN BRIEFING ON MH370 IS ONLY FOR BN CRONIES. EVEN OPPOSITION LEADERS AND MPS AND THE REST OF MALAYSIANS ARE NOT PRIVY TO NEWS OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL INTEREST.

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-03-17 21:18 | Report Abuse

if our heart not clean, whatever we pray to god also no use. That's why our heart must be clean and the god will let you know where is the plane. All our jokers there have no heart at all, how to find the plane like that.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-17 22:47 | Report Abuse

Can we solve the problem as a coordinator?

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-03-17 22:56 | Report Abuse

oh migosh ! Suicide to get insurance money. Purposely crashed the plane at deep ocean where no one can find so that can claim money. Answer lies on which pilot in financial distress and suddenly bought BIG BIG insurance coverage. Insiders know who alreadi but need collect as much data and importantly find the plane. Wow ... his plan almost work, manage to fool everyone that the plane crash and disappear in south china sea.

cbw2071

7 posts

Posted by cbw2071 > 2014-03-17 23:05 | Report Abuse

saham mas ni dah la rendah, makin hari makin jatuh pulak...memalukan.... AIRASIA makin hari makin naik.......jauh beza ni

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:02 | Report Abuse

The government ask us not to speculate but they through their macai's are making all kinds of speculation in regards to the pilot.It is really not fair to Captain Zaharie and the family members.He is not here to defend himself.Now,please stop all your accusations without any proof

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:22 | Report Abuse

HOLD THE WITCH HUNT!

There appears to be an attempt to pin the blame for the disappearance of MH370 on the pilot, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, because, heaven forbid, he is a Pakatan supporter. Obviously, from the Umno Baru-led BN government's point of view, it would be exceedingly convenient to just make him a scapegoat and indirectly tell us that "ini semua salah Anwar Ibrahim".

But we must fight these beginnings of a witch hunt, whether the target is Captain Zaharie or any of the others on the plane who have become suspects for one reason or another. Let there be a thorough and transparent investigation so that when the culprit(s) are named, there is no doubt of their guilt – because there is a very strong chance that they may not be able to defend their good name.

Here's a video tribute to Captain Zaharie made by those who know him and love him. Watching this, he seems like a really good guy, a decent Malaysian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpHbirfwL4

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 00:26 | Report Abuse

As always , innocent people always suffered from one or minority of idiots and that's why is best to leave in a simple mind ; simple society & maybe simple culture !!!! Nevertheless, base on current speed of the saga, MAS have very little alternative but to set up few millions RM$ reserve over a very weak Cash Flow could easily lead to ........... ???

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:30 | Report Abuse

All it takes now to unveil the truth is during tomorrow press conference, the media will raise the question " Is it true that Capt Zaharie was actually on leave but were recall back to pilot MH 370 ? So please, raise this question tomorrow

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:41 | Report Abuse

I take my hat off for this great & kind lady.

"You have to be with me, you have to fight, I have to fight, we have to fight for justice, for our country!"

- Kak Wan in Sg. Chua, Kajang (17 March 2014)

http://s7.postimg.org/lqxxkk88b/kak.png

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:50 | Report Abuse

Touching Letter From A MAS Pilot's Daughter

KUALA LUMPUR: The MH370 incident has shaken the world, including the daughter of a Malaysia Airlines pilot, Captain Abd Rahim Harun.

In this letter to her father, Dr Nur Nadia Abd Rahim expresses her pride, her regrets for taking her father's work for granted.

THE FLYING DRIVER

This note is long overdue and is something that I should have written a long time ago - to let my dad know of how proud I am of him.

I am proud of what he does, in spite of him not being around for almost half of my life.

I am so sorry for being ashamed to tell my friends that you are indeed a pilot. A good one at that.

I am so sorry for telling my new friends that you are a driver.

I did not want to come across as a privileged kid.

We are after all, living a normal life.

I am part of the extended Malaysia Airlines family.

I have flown with them ever since I was an infant.

My first trip with my dad, my favorite pilot was Kota Kinabalu.

Apparently, I was told that I was less than pleasant and I was being a difficult (but adorable?) kid.

Nevertheless, I grew up loving airports and flying.

My father, just like the missing Captain, has worked for Malaysia Airlines ever since he left school.

Many times we urged him to work with different airlines but he refused because he wanted to be close to his family and be around us as often as possible.

We could have enjoyed the perks that were offered - free education at international schools, all living expenses paid, a chauffeur to drive us around if he had accepted job offers from other airlines.

That's how much MAS pilots are sought after.

Being a pilot's daughter, you are bound to have just your mother flying solo, attending your first day at school, your academic prize giving ceremonies, your sports days, your birthdays and even those Raya celebration.

The worst incident that occurred while Ayah was not around was when our house was robbed by 3 masked robbers.

On top of that, my mother was then 7 months pregnant. My dad was not around and my mother had to handle everything by herself.

She refused to call my dad and worry him as he was to fly back to Kuala Lumpur the following day.

My mother understood the burden that he carries on his shoulders and the importance of having a full, undivided focus while he is flying as he is responsible for hundreds of lives, and not just his own family back home.

I remember being choked with tears when our English teacher in college asked us one by one, 'What do you remember most about your dad?'

I stood up, and answered, "I remember that he wasn't around for half of the time".

He is far from a bad father. He is just working hard to support our family.

We have come to accept that, especially when people asked us, "Ayah mana? (where's your dad)"

I would answer them "Entah, somewhere around the world. Not sure. Have to check his roster."

All his life, his presence has been determined by a single sheet of paper which he would share with us at the beginning of each month. He would sometimes be annoyed when I ask him about his whereabouts because I should have checked his roster first before asking him that.

Before he leaves for work, each one of us would send him off without fail and watch his airport transfer pick him up and drive off.

Sometimes in the wee hours of the morning, other times in the middle of the night. We would "salam" him in advance before we go to bed.

And whenever he returns from work, everyone in the house would come to the front door, and greet him.

And I never realised how significant these rituals are until the MH370 incident occurred.

Each time he leaves for work, he will be responsible for hundreds of lives, he will be responsible in connecting families together, he will be responsible in helping businessmen seal the deal, he will be responsible in realising wanderlust dreams of travellers.

I remember once, a very old passenger in a wheelchair, waited for Ayah to meet him personally after a London-KL flight, he gave Ayah a thumbs up said, "Are you the Captain? Very smooth landing just now. Thank you!"

I beamed with pride inside.

But deep inside, our family knew, everytime he leaves for work, there is always a possibility of getting that fateful phone call, the possibility of him never returning home.

We have accepted that as part of our lives, every single day.

He underwent rigorous training to be where he is right now.

He has annual health checkup to ensure if he is fit to fly.

He has exams, just like students.

His flight manuals are as thick as my medical books.

He is as 'OCD' (meticulous as some would say) as you would want in any pilot flying your flight, ensuring everything is in place.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:50 | Report Abuse

Even when it comes to punctuality, he isn't a minute late nor a minute early if he says he's reaching a particular time. ... 'I'm reaching there in seven minutes. Standby'.

This, is a snippet of a life of a cabin crew's family.

Cabin crew sacrificed a lot just so they could help the world connect from point A to point B.

Let us give the families affected by flight MH370 our support, prayers and some privacy.

Before you pass judgement, point fingers, or even spread theories and speculations, remember that you will not only hurt the missing cabin crew's families, but you will hurt our feelings as an extended MAS family.

Wherever you are, MH370, we pray for your return.

Posted by InvestorTrader > 2014-03-18 00:51 | Report Abuse

Huh what demon devil evil spirit possess human on air crazy trading stock leading human less unity? Drug not good drug possesion air trading? Big dragon?? Huh?? Blurr for awhile?? Whats dat? Can explain meh?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 00:58 | Report Abuse

I have reason to believe that Kak Wan could become an accidental, reluctant prime minister, inadvertently aided by BN. That reluctance itself is a sign of sincerity and honesty.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 01:15 | Report Abuse

Anwar Ibrahim: Isu MH370, Satu Dunia Kutuk Kita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpIW29igEbE

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 01:20 | Report Abuse

Now steward on the missing MH370 plane revealed to have had flight simulators as well

http://www.malaysiaedition.net/now-steward-on-the-missing-mh370-plane-revealed-to-have-had-flight-simulators-as-well/

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-18 01:23 | Report Abuse

USA got FBI and CIA......Malaysia also have FBI and CIA.Ours is Federal Bomoh Investigation and Coconut Intelligence Agency.

USA got FBI and CIA......Malaysia also have FBI and CIA.Ours is Federal Bomoh Investigation and Coconut Intelligence Agency.

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 01:49 | Report Abuse

Where do you guys got the letter of his daughter or didi someone made it up ???

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 01:54 | Report Abuse

Let's keep it simple , our Govt is in-charge of the Press Conf and maybe our Govt should be more "polite; firm and alert" ............. maybe we just don't have the experience and knowledge to deal with such unusual crisis !!!! Let's pray the innocent will be protected and those have the power will continue to protect the "silence innocent !!!!

Money156

105 posts

Posted by Money156 > 2014-03-18 02:08 | Report Abuse

AhSook, so weird that none, not one countries on its path detect MH370! Not Thailand, not Vietnam, Indonesia! As if never existed on that day! How can Boeing 777 disappear without trace!! Boeing 777 is USD250 million, there must a a way to trace it, some how!!

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 02:15 | Report Abuse

From observation it shows that most countries claimed they hv the best system and now the true colour is showing , I think !!! Mayb some countries spend their investment in the wrong place ??? As I said previously it is always the INNOCENT people suffered ...........................

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 02:18 | Report Abuse

Just look at their "body" lingo at the Press Conf ......... this is a Global news n surely they can present it in a more professional manner with proper Power points , at least one can easily avoid conflicts story at time !!!

Money156

105 posts

Posted by Money156 > 2014-03-18 02:22 | Report Abuse

If you mean MAS compromise, I think that also possible. But what is more strange is, not one of neighbouring countries detect MH370!! Surely unscheduled flights appear on their military radars or satellite right?

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 02:25 | Report Abuse

Looks like their "radars" are as good as Cambodia , if you know what I mean !!!!

Money156

105 posts

Posted by Money156 > 2014-03-18 02:28 | Report Abuse

Its more serious than that!! I read latest news from US that this could be part of terrorist training on how to hijack sophisticated airplane like Boeing 777 and flight it to avoid radars. After 911, maybe terrorist cell are planning even more spectacular terror strikes!

Posted by bobahmad > 2014-03-18 02:52 | Report Abuse

Salaam... Hmmm been reading peoples views and hearing the theories on the news... personally I think what a load off B'S**t. Authorities and politicians have been frightening people off this world now for years and years.. since the war and 911, terrorism has been a major focus off every country worldwide.. Remember back to the 911 and the attack on new York, that's was a start off world monitoring and everyone's movement.. So since Sept 2001. 13 years on, they can't get there act together and find a plane.. and now we are hearing loads of pathetic theories.. Its a conspiracy to bring another legislation or ruling into action and rob more money from the general public..

it's been 8 days and it's obviously still not in the air. 235 people on board and no one has a cell phone or they can't track anyone's cell phone signal..

the plane has landed, aliens are on board...lol or it's been resprayed and the pilots have there first new plane.. all the passengers where part off the new airline.. future baggage handlers, ground staff and air crew... That's it... The engineer worked on the plane the night before and built a inflatable raft to it.. so now it's a floating island...

every time I listen to the news.. I pray for good news, but still time on it's a big ???? mark.. mind says you fart in the sky and it's heard by American satellite but a plane can't be found... tell you what.. the guys are top magician's or should be awarded with a price to show the world how much cooperation we have with countries or a flow in world security...

Anyway good night and lets pray on for the families off the passengers.. don't listen to the B's**t of the news and authorities...

Bob

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2014-03-18 05:12 | Report Abuse

Mayb from hereon is best to keep our mobile on & in silence when we are in the plane , at least someone should b able to track me down ???????????

BEAMAN

176 posts

Posted by BEAMAN > 2014-03-18 08:37 | Report Abuse

your great,great great grand father cry to Tanah Melayu to make money how are you to became ignorant and sellfish.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 08:49 | Report Abuse

What is right is right and wrong is wrong.......are you betraying yourself to read a wrong as right?

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 08:50 | Report Abuse

Btw which part is wrong? It's all on tape, video, and hdd recording .....kindly correct me.....I want to learn

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 08:52 | Report Abuse

I must remember this statement.......

BEAMAN
131 posts
Posted by BEAMAN > Mar 18, 2014 08:37 AM | Report Abuse

your great,great great grand father cry to Tanah Melayu to make money how are you to became ignorant and sellfish.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 08:56 | Report Abuse

As usual, they can only play that special card when they cannot argue.....:)

Zai Nal

27 posts

Posted by Zai Nal > 2014-03-18 09:06 | Report Abuse

if drop below 0.15.... i'll buy

Zai Nal

27 posts

Posted by Zai Nal > 2014-03-18 09:07 | Report Abuse

drop... drop... dropppp MORE.... $_$

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 09:08 | Report Abuse

Watch Cnn....logical and make sense.......overtime area of search should get smaller and smaller and information should narrow in on problem. In our situation, search became bigger and bigger and more and more confusion.

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-18 09:10 | Report Abuse

Drop more I buy....$_$

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-18 09:12 | Report Abuse

And another question is, if the pilot is on suicide mission, why bother doing all the process of turning off ACAR, all signal and making u turn.....?

For those who raise flag for a questions that is posted, it's because they accept everything that is told to them

Post a Comment
Market Buzz