PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.185

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 21 hours ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 23:02 | Report Abuse

really should replace the CEO of PMCORP to Calvin with his unfaded and daily 100.1% conviction (talking about night and day! literally NIGHT AND DAY 24/7) - all daily fired up, CHARISMATIC leadership of PMCorp.

As minority shareholder should elect you to be the ENERGY of PMCORP.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 23:03 | Report Abuse

Steven Yong,

Actually, Long Term Investor don't really bother with CASH PAY OUT. Only the sceptical market needs it to boost confidence that this is no con man counter

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 23:05 | Report Abuse

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY by Warren Buffet & Tan Teng Boo's I CAP BITZ Never Give Dividend.

ALL WANT SHARE PRICE TO PERFORM

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 23:06 | Report Abuse

the stock performance doesn't disturb me one inch - what "disturbed" me is people 100.1% unfaded charismatic valor! half hearted people always get mediocre results but full of conviction people ... is entirely different type of ball game! honestly speaking, people who fully convicted 100 percent to what they believe, stood and fight in what they believe . night and day.. talking about NIGHT AND DAY.. is "disturbing" really to read as faithful reader of PMCorp forums ... because they believe in something! ALL OUT, NO HOLD BARRED, NOTHING TO HIDE and NOTHING TO LOSE.. ALL UPFRONT including phone, sms, email etc.. ALL OUT just like crazy people 100% CONFIDENT ! YES>>>> YES!!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 23:09 | Report Abuse

remember, NOAH was considered CRAZY to build THE ARK on top of Mount Ararat when there's NO FLOOD whatsoever people ridiculed him eventually...... flood came in and NOAH is saved... YES

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-28 23:09 | Report Abuse

Tsurukane,

Indon with Red IC Yes,

I am now employing some. Not cheap. Chinese ask RM120 to RM150 (skill)

Skilled Indon is RM100

Cheap ones at RM60 to RM70 without permit. RM5,000 fine if caught. If more go to jail and eat free curry rice

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 23:11 | Report Abuse

somebody says NFI = New Fool Investors....
believed one fine day NFI = New Faithful Investors!

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-28 23:29 | Report Abuse

Calvintan, u mentioned Corus hotel St.James in UK. This is not MUI'S most expensive hotel. Corus St. James is in the seaside town, Grimspy, in mid north-east England. MUI'S biggest hotel is the Corus Hotel located at Hyde Park, less than 5 min from the Lancaster Gate Tube Station, on Bayswater Road, Central London. It's a 4-star with 329 rooms, and very wide frontage 200 year old handsome Victorian building facing Hyde Park. Very near to Marble Arch Tube Stn, which is at one end of the world famous shopping street, the Oxford Street. Also near to London's West End (performing theatres, restaurants of the world's cuisines, and the Chinatown at Leicester Square. Corus Hyde Park's room rate is RM 445 per night (this is after discount). Also near to the Kensington Palace, and the very popular late Princess Diana's Memorial Children's Playground/Park. Very expensive property indeed!

Now, Calvintan. Please do a valuation of the place, after the above description of the place.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-28 23:31 | Report Abuse

Analysis Conclusion:

choco counter counter no matter how people look at it even sharks alike... they all have one thing common, make money!

sharks spread fears = price down = they buy it themselves = price up = they make money!
investors believed but at any price = price up = they make money!

this is one thing in common for all players. the beautiful wonders. all sit in PMCORP...

answer: bright future for PMCORP holders nonetheless 2014-2015 A YEAR TO WATCH.

9k profit --> 30cent
millions of profit now? --> ????? Only god knows what .......

Have faith.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-28 23:37 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
I understand from you that the MUIIND, 70% OWNER OF PMC, needs the cash payout from PMC...MUIIND is highly geared and the cash payout from PMC will assist MUIIND to partially sort out its financial gearing as currently whatever operational profits made by management and workers in MUIIND group IS EATEN UP BY INTEREST ON LOANS....IF this continue on a long term basis , how is MUIND going to TURNAROUND...and in the near future if MUIIND does not degear , the higher interest finance cost resulting in BIGGER OPERATIONAL LOSSES will eat into the Equity capital..

Right now the market has no confidence in MUIIND..that is the TRUTH..and the languishing MUIIND share price is testimony to this...

You may ask WHY? Just go and ask any MUI long term investors about it...MUIIND major shareholder KKP had every chance during his time to build MUI into a big conglomerate and build it big he did....unfortunately his empire collapsed whereas smaller tycoons such as Quek Leng Chan who lost the fight to takeover a Cement plant had steadily increased his business empire ..Quek bought MUI bank from KKP who was forced to sell out to pare down debts, renamed HL Bank and grew the business...

KKP is still in charge of MUIIND...a born again Christian...The biggest problem with KKP is he is a MISER and he is not willing to pay for TALENTS and reward talents...Quek Leng Chan unlike KKP was willing to pay for talents, rewarded Talents and got fantastic performance...Quek has a brilliant strategic view of business, is savvy in financial and business management skills, and the results of these two contrasting business titans after 30 years speak for itself....

If KKP persist in his old ways of being a MISER and not willing to pay for talents, reward talents then I do not see much hope for MUIIND even if KKP did retire the debts which he must as he knows with RISING INTEREST RATE...DEBT KILLS MUIIND...With that I rest my case...

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2013-11-29 00:18 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I think the market need catalyst to move this stock, corp action.
Tsurukame, it is unfair to comment on a tycoon this way, you have no right to judge him, because you are not richer than him. Quek Leng Chan very good meh, he also a stingy old man, and a witty one some more. But when this fox grow older, he know he cannot go long with this kind of mentality, so that's why now you see strategy change.....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 00:20 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
The market knows KKP is still the controlling shareholder of MUIIND and the market had already made its decision on MUIIND...the LANGUISHING SHARE PRICE is testimony of Market confidence in KKP and MUIIND. Now KKP knows very well that MUIIND MUST DEGEAR and the market may possibly respond but it will not go GAGA over it..

If one day the market come to know that Quek Leng Chan is taking over MUIIND...MUIIND share price will GAP UP IMMEDIATELY as the market has FULL confidence in Quek Leng Chan...but unfortunately not with KKP as KKP had not proven himself over the past 30 years...infact KKP did disappoint alot of MUI Investors...but that doesn't mean he cannot do it... maybe he might just be able to make it this time IF HE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR TALENT, REWARD TALENT and be LESS OF A MISER provided he is deeply aware himself that "This is the LAST GOD GIVEN OPPORTUNITY for KKP TO REDEEM HIS LEGACY as he is now about 75 years old and ACT MORE IN THE OTHER SHAREHOLDERS INTEREST, CARE FOR THEIR WELL BEING AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO DRIVE UP TOP LINE AND BOTTOM LINE GROWTH. YES IF KKP WANTS TO BE A MISER>>>BY ALL MEANS BE A MISER WITH HIS OWN SELFISHNESS"

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 00:21 | Report Abuse

mktwatch

I am in Iskandar now. If Full House For Whole year at RM445 per room night. At 5% Gross rental. A simple valuation is RM1.060 BILLIONS

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 00:26 | Report Abuse

Steven Yong,
Sorry...this is the feedback from the market.....and the fact over the past 30 years ..MUIND empire had crumbled whereas Quek's business had grown tremendously.... the two contrasting results of MUIIND and HL Group speak for itself..

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-29 00:36 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua
Sorry, was in a hurry.
Many of the advices from a number of good people were given with good intentions but unfortunately READ AS MALICES.

To protect fellow forumners, especially the new bees, veterans like OTB had advised against chasing the euphoria and later followed by Mick when you (Ayum Tua) was still over the moon. They have their fill and it would be extremely naive to accuse their good intentions as malice for self-gain. They are relatively fries in the Mr Market's Place. (Sorry gentlemen not meant to insult but only to highligt the the issue in hand) They are season players and they don't need to resort to hitting you under the belt; that would be insulting.

What about our great promoter? He treats PMC as his very own baby and nobody is allowed to critise his baby - mention things like nose slightly flat, or too sharp, eyes a little small .... and you will get wagged... Would you like to be a neighbour to such? Keep it to yourself. His over-protectiveness and also going to the neighbours and doing the exactly the same to their pets have attracted people like ANZ, JCool and others over to wag mercilessly which you witness today. Is this double standard?

He would have done an extremely fantactic job/service if he have been COOL and look at the positive aspects of what is being said instead of being blinded by own sensitivities and suspisions.

Maybe have forgotten Newton's other law: Actions & Reactions are Equal and Opposite. This is why so much fight in this forum.

Greatness starts with humility. Bite the bullet and show your true mettle. Don't disappoint us.

Ayam Tua and fellow fans/admires join hands and speak the truth and don't deluge him by only pointing out only the good things. Otherwise, it is hipochricy and is cheating him. Sorry,sound like a preacher; no offence intended.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 00:55 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

Still in Iskandar computer shop. KKP has been actively buying MUI Group Shares. I think time has come for MUI Group to perform.
As to miserly. Warren Buffet & Ikea Igvar Kamprad are worse. Warren Buffet bought an old rickety 2nd hand car while IKEA's Boss Took Bus To Work. Both worth over RM100 Billions each

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-29 00:56 | Report Abuse

bravo johnchong! for looking into the ingredient of cake not the icing itself!.. usually graham net net counters like HHP (Hexza, Homeriz and PMCorp) is something of value .. why?

somebody mentioned Quek Leng Chan , Hong Leong etc .. for laymen, Hong Leong is a bank ...... yes? again Quek do oil and gas is only part of his portfolio.... logic... but what make Quek succeed? His bank turn around.. I don't know full story but laymen like me.. understand something fundamental like bank or any other bank is a good investment..

same goes to HHP ...

Hexza - vinegar, ethanol and others etc - something real, something basic can be found in any places...

Homeriz - furniture, good management etc, a potential winner - catalyst Ringgit lower against USD ... another point .. ding dong dong whatever lah ... bottomline: UP in the long run like OKA

PMCorp - the old Crispy and other Halal Choco.. barang makan.. food items.. people eat choco .. ding dong ding dong... big potential...

temporary sentiment + market correction + bit of faith and luck = HHP

Hexza, Homeriz and PMCorp (all qualified Graham Net Net Counters) potentially emerge as winners in long run ... how long in real time? hopefully not long... downside? less upside? are you ready for upside? don't look at trees, but look at the picture!

cheers/thanks

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-29 00:58 | Report Abuse

how about tsurukame and johnchong come over to HAPSENG. i am thinking to buy it. need to see q&a. i think ppl there would welcome both of u. thank u

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-29 01:09 | Report Abuse

Pay peanuts and you get monkey

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 01:13 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
Wow still in computer shop ..very hardworking...KKP also know that he must do major financial engineering/ovehaul and retool the MUIIND group ...if not MUIIND will sink into oblivion and be taken over cheaply by others and being a major controlling shareholder he will lose the most... KKP now is under pressure to do what it takes to drive UP the business value worth of MUIIND group of companies as he knew that he had indeed crumbled his once mighty MUI Group....the envy of many rivals then...

Everyone is a miser in his or her own ways...it is just a matter of degree...It is not only tycoons who are miser... In a big company management..one has to hire talents, reward talents, set KPIs, monitor performance, take action for non performance and let the management deliver the results as if you don't do it other will do it as the competition for talents is always intensifying..

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 01:15 | Report Abuse

well said John Chong...somehow some business leaders seem to think that by paying peanuts they can get super duper performance!!

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-29 09:42 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I think tsurukame meant that KKP is miserly towards his companies... in his personal life he's defninitely NOT miserly... check out his estate in Herefordshire, his grounds, his ALPACAS.. come on, who else owns alpacas in their backyard?

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-29 09:42 | Report Abuse

calvin, pmcorp drop as guru mike predict..

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-29 09:50 | Report Abuse

neither calvin and mike are wrong nor right. Mike is more on short term and looking at the technical indicator this counter is going south. What Calvin is telling us to keep for long term, just be patient.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 09:50 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp Forum,

In Case You Missed. Last Evening PM Corp News & Discussion:

1) See Our Friend Gilberthong Comment on his daughter working in Our NFI Factory Over Time Everyday. NFI Has 2 Shifts In Low Season. Now Is High Season Time. NFI Has Stepped Up Production Into 3 Shifts. 2 Factory Buses Fetching 150 Workers. We use machines to make TUDOR GOLD, TANGO, CRISPY, KANDOS & KIDDIES CHOCOLATES. But we need human labour to sort them out.

2) "CALVIN TAN RESEARCH HOUSE" Has Given A Valuation For Our CORUS HOTEL In St. James Hotel In UK. (PM Corp own MUI Berhad Shares) Book Value Is RM1.6 Million. RM1.6 Million? For A Hotel with 125 ROOMS?
Renting Out Room at RM250 per night. CALVIN TAN RESEARCH Has Valued This Hotel at RM228 Millions! So Book Value Rm1.6 Million. IF REVALUED? RM228 MILLIONS!

Mktwatch requested Valuation of Our Very Best CORUS HOTEL IN LONDON HYDE PARK. EQUAL TO BUKIT BINTANG, KL. Book Value Is RM237 Million. "CALVIN T R H" Value IS OVER RM1 BILLION!

3) And Don't Miss Our Story On " THE BEHAVIOUR OF BABOON". A Very Interesting STORY You Must Read. So Go Back To Our Postings In Yesterday Discussion On PM Corp Forum Tread Here.

Have A Superb & Productive Day!

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-29 09:50 | Report Abuse

can take advantage of low price to add more... i'm trying to get at calvin price of 25

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 09:52 | Report Abuse

rooney2u. This Is A Great Buying Opportunity.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-29 09:53 | Report Abuse

member41.. u really wanna top up if drop 25cent?

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

hepi: Is good to keep some... calvin said cash portion already 23c so 2c more for all the other asset is almost free right.

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

member41. NFI Staff, Metrojaya Staff & MUI Group HQ Staff never complain that KKP is miserly. In Fact Staff I met from METROJAYA MID VALLEY MEGAMALL praised KKP.

For share holders just wait. In AGM A CASH PAY OUT IS ANNOUNCED. Just Wait A Little While.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-29 09:56 | Report Abuse

Thanks calvin... actually i was just trying to interpret what tsurukame saying.. Mid valley metrojaya nice place.. go there quite often.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-29 09:59 | Report Abuse

Calvin, if Mui shoot up then Pmcorp also up as well?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 10:15 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
MUIIND has huge debts where the debt interest eats significantly into its operational profits and need cash pay-out from PMC to MUIND...In that process minority shareholders of PMC also benefit...

The RESULTS of Hong Leong Group and MUIIND Group of companies over the past 30 years speak for itself...MUIIND group of companies had crumbled as evidenced by the languishing MUIIND share price now at 20 cents (from RM 32 at its peak) whereas this was not the case with HL Group of companies...just in case people forgets...Hong Leong Bank was formerly MUI Bank...KKP had to sell MUI Bank to pare down debts and HL bought it over and added tremendous value to the bank since it bought over as Quek though a very thrifty person...pays for talents, reward talents and drives the organization with extemely good management skills to extract splendid performance..

Posted by agrimineral > 2013-11-29 10:16 | Report Abuse

Make a lot of money about 23 million, as reported on 19/11/13 up 700+ %.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 10:32 | Report Abuse

agrimineral,
The 23 million good profit was made by sale of property in Singapore...if you perform proper detail analysis on its operational results ie. profits from making & selling choco products...PMC operational performance had deteriorated compared to 2012.. PMC for YTD 2013 operational performance as reported on 19/11/13 from making and selling choco is negative...

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 10:38 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 10:52 | Report Abuse

The Market Has Paid The Highest Ever For MONA LISA BY Leonard da Vinci at RM330 Millions. That was the sale price done some years back.

Vincent van Gogh came in 2nd with his SUN FLOWERS At RM250 Millions

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 11:29 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

I want to share about Hong Leong Group. In Iskandar, I am close to OSK Top Boss, also PBB & Maybank Management. When I was in KL about 15 years ago I was very close to HL Bank Top Bosses.

I am a very unconventional China man. I wore slippers everywhere. To Beijing, Tokyo, Australia & USA wearing only slippers. The Only Place I wear Shoes is in Church. And one more. When I go to Hong Leong Bank HQ to see Mr. Joshua Ng Kwong Meng. Joshua said wearing Shoes is a MUST. He is Quek Leng Chan's Right Hand Man.

It was rumoured that Quek fled by plane when Anwar was arrested. I phoned Joshua who gave the assurance that he met Quek just in the morning. You see, knowledge is better than rumour.

At The Height of The Asian Financial Crisis, a Group of Professional Car Wholesalers advised Joshua to sell & dispose off all repossessed cars as fast as possible due to prolonged crashing crisis. Many banks were taken over and some finance companies went bankrupt. Hong Leong emerged stronger.

Now are all Hong Leong Staff treated better by Quek Leng Chan as you said?. No. These are the words of one staff I quote here, "Quek treats his workers like a hard task master. He drives them to work like slaves for him." She resigned from HL Bank and joined an insurance company.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-29 11:44 | Report Abuse

Vincent van Gogh ...is not a shareholder of pmcorp...never...... kaki merapu ..kaki con...what is he mumbling about? must have some mental problem

leonardo da vinci...330m...the longer the discussions...the greater the freak...melalut tak habis2..haha

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-29 11:46 | Report Abuse

RSI showed really oversold ....when will be the pullback?

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 12:07 |

Post removed.Why?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-29 12:11 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
It is very well known that Quek is a hard task master and drives for super performance....he was just way below KKP when he started off and many of these tycoons look at Robert Kuok as a TAIKOH...he fought with KKP to control APM but lost out and personal relations between Quek and KKP was strained....a lot of people cannot take this punishment and does not wish for this kind of lifestyle...but the fact is he drove his staff to their limits to get performance...

Market feedback is KKP is indeed a man of good values...he is an honest bloke as the Brits will say....and he will not do crooked things like some tycoons do...that is his strength of character...that is the reason why I am confident that KKP will go through the financial degearing of MUIIND group in a professional manner and I have taken some positions in MUIIND ..

The mistake KKP made then was he did not to hire the best talent when he was busy building up MUI which I give him a lot of credit for doing so then (biggest public listed company in KLSE then)and consequently he did not have good quality inner core team working for him that can really add value to his corporate takeover business and monitoring and managing its performance ....it is important not to have "YES MEN in he corporate team" ....

A good example was the Pengkalen fiasco engineered by two Indonesian brothers (if I do recollect correctly but please correct me if I am not correct with the facts)really cost KKP tremendously ....pengkalen meant " PIEN KA LUAN" but managing and building further on success is extremely difficult for one person such as KKP...he must rely on top notch management team with good business brains at par excellence level to do so...maybe now KKP with the benefit of experience and hindsight may just have the gumption to restore MUIIND from the Fallen to Par Excellence performing company...

If I am KKP I shall do so as TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE NOW...

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-29 12:13 | Report Abuse

if anbz is an ant...calvin must be the elephant? haha

at first i was astonished by your writings...then after time passed by...u're getting more ridiculous

day by day..if only u have good writings like before..plus everything is very clear now..it

is harder to cheat or nicer word..to induce people...it's not working anymore..better change

identity and style..haha

calvintaneng

55,178 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-29 12:16 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

You have asked the most questions, Very Good. The Desire To Know Will Lead You Into Many Wonderful Discoveries In Life. Go Into PM Corp & MUI Berhad Annual Reports. Go Through All The Details (Clear or Not Clear; known or Hidden). Write down a list of relevant questions.

Attend AGM, ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT. ALL SHARE HOLDERS ARE ENCOURAGED
TO ASK QUESTIONS.

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-29 14:40 | Report Abuse

calvin, pmcorp everyday keep lower and lower..really lost some faith

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-11-29 14:52 | Report Abuse

Mok4444. Look at it this way. There is no way the company is insolvent. It has very little liabilities and a huge pool of cash and assets. If you were KKP what would you do? Close shop and distribute whatever is left in the company to the shareholders or inject fresh talents into the company to uplift it to its former glory, given the fact that its Tudor chocs appear to be readily accepted. For me, I would pick choice No.2. Put aside the past. At least there is a chance to pick up the pieces and start afresh even though it may take some time. We know very well that the NTA is more than the share price of 26sen. Any comments?

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-29 14:55 | Report Abuse

Buy buy . Collect more cheap sales 26 sen.

Mok4444

153 posts

Posted by Mok4444 > 2013-11-29 14:58 | Report Abuse

patricksim53, thanks for your analysis

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-29 15:01 | Report Abuse

Q at 25.5 . Somebody pls sell to me

oldpro

40 posts

Posted by oldpro > 2013-11-29 15:02 | Report Abuse

calvin,