PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.185

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 3 hours ago

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2013-12-14 08:48 | Report Abuse

good times have moved on, bad memories lingers.....hehe
can forgive but cannot forget the monies lost...
juz want to be the devil advocate when all seems rosy

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-12-14 08:49 | Report Abuse

Everyone is so impatient in asking for the cash payout. Ask yourself what action would you take after Capital Recon and Cash Payout if ever there is one? Are you going to sell all your shares or would you hold until when? One must be very sure of one's answer or else you would be like a boat without a rudder. Do your homework. There is still time.

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2013-12-14 09:01 | Report Abuse

1. no dividend yield? (as proven that most directors have to work even in their twilight years)
2. Why most directors in their twilight? (no offence to anybody)
3. No future plans?

smalltimer

1,501 posts

Posted by smalltimer > 2013-12-14 09:05 | Report Abuse

"Only after careful analysis of a company’s ongoing business and its prospects for future earnings should you consider buying it and then only if its current price incorporates a significant “margin of safety.”

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-14 09:06 | Report Abuse

What is the impact on pmcorp share price. If there is no capital reduction. Only few working days left. Any idea calvin.?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-12-14 09:11 | Report Abuse

zu shaken?

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-14 09:31 | Report Abuse

Lee9fold. Need to strategise.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 09:36 | Report Abuse

Good morning Zu1967,

There Are Two Groups Of Investors In PM Corp - Short Term & Long Term,

If There Is Capital Reduction & Cash Payout: 2 Reactions, PM Corp shareholders who have not visited our website might be confused and think that PM Corp is following the footsteps on PM Cap & PMI (both in PN17) & sell down in a knee jerk reaction. But for those of us who have already heard the Proposed News from June AGM will gain confidence and even invest more. I think price will Move With An Upward Bias.

If Capital Reduction & Cash Payout Does Not Happen Or Delayed Into Year 2014, then there will be a general disappointment & this will be the scenario:

1) A General Sell Down by all who expect Capital Reduction & Cash Payout. Those who hold short term with a view to expect a spike in prices on Actual Announcement might leave us.

2) The Major Shareholders Who Bought At Much Higher Prices Will Still Hold PM Corp Shares.

3) 70% of PM Corp Shares Held Tightly By MUI Berhad. So limited downside.

4) As Such The Sell Down Will Be Absorbed By So Many Who Already Know The Deep Value of PM Corp - The Long Term Investors.

5) Cash Pay Out Has Been Proposed. Cash of 21 Cents Still In PM Corp coffers. Long Term Shareholders Still Expect A Cash Payout. So I don't think Share Price will crash back to prices like before.

6) I have already sold one house. I am looking forward to invest more in both PM Corp & MUI Berhad Shares. I put my money Only In These Two Counters As I Am A Firm Believer In Its IMMENSE POTENTIAL

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-14 09:53 | Report Abuse

Actually i have some cash reserve which i need to invest. Of course i am not buying at current price as my present shareholding cost me around 26 sen. My second purchase should be at cost of max 20 sen

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 10:07 | Report Abuse

Glad to hear a strong vote of confidence from our leader, Calvin.

Needless to say, management must also be made to hear our views and concerns. We will entrust this task to Calvin, to jolt management into transformation.

Rebuild confidence and rebuild branding - this is the ONLY way forward!

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-12-14 10:08 | Report Abuse

The proposed capital recon and cash payment was not given in writing. So, if that does not happen, the company would just stay silent. Not necessary to announce it. So, I don't see a knee jerk reaction, maybe a gradual sell down by short term investors.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-12-14 11:51 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng Good morning Zu1967,

6) I have already sold one house. I am looking forward to invest more in both PM Corp & MUI Berhad Shares. I put my money Only In These Two Counters As I Am A Firm Believer In Its IMMENSE POTENTIAL
14/12/2013 09:36

calvin, chinese saying do not put all eggs in basket, diversify the investment.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 12:00 | Report Abuse

Rooney2u,

Thank you for your concern. Since I was out of the share market for some time I don't know any better counter yet. Anyway, I also invested in rental generating properties & a little gold.

I am looking into our friend's kcchongnz Graham net net & other counters he commented positively.
He has done a great job. Quite safe to follow him.

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 12:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

Are you a Singaporean? All the while, I only hear you talk about Malaysian counters. Do you invest in Singapore shares?

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 12:19 | Report Abuse

Ayeefk,

I am a Malaysian with Singapore PR. I don't buy Singapore Shares as I don't know much about them. I am comfortable buying what I know. And I want to know a lot about something before buying.

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-14 12:20 | Report Abuse

Calvintan, while you r at it, look also into EForce (Excel Force MSC Bhd). This company has been around since 1994. Was founded (by a Taiwanese couple (who r still running the company).

"Established in 1994, Excel Force MSC Berhad (EFORCE) is currently the market leader in Malaysia for the provision of financial services business solutions. With more than a decade of experience in offering information systems and services to the Banks and Stock-Broking Companies in Malaysia, EFORCE is the first IT Company in Malaysia to provide a total, comprehensive and market-proven business solution for the stock broking industry from Front Office to Back Office..."

The company's stock closed at 57 sens on Friday (up 5 sens). Its dividend increase from 2 sens to 4 sens so far this year. I expect a further 1 or 2 sens for the YEnding Dec31, 2013. Buy for its good div yield and growth potential going forward.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 12:23 | Report Abuse

Mktwatch,

Thank you. Yes, I will take a look at EFORCE.

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 12:27 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

Yes, you are right. Invest in counters that you are familiar with. This is what I mentioned in my previous posting too.

Time is on our side. Do your homework before you put in your hard-earned money.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-12-14 12:32 | Report Abuse

CALVIN,

as i know u have invested in a few share like UMW, Weida, KSeng , and etc. You should experience in the share market for quite long time. Why u said u have out of share market quite long time ?

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 12:33 | Report Abuse

Ayeefk,
Yes. If we invest correctly in the right direction. Time will amplify our wealth manifold. See you. Going out for lunch now.

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2013-12-14 12:36 | Report Abuse

Hi Tudorians/Tangorians,
After reading all the recent views of all investors abt
the issue of capital reduction,cash repayment n consolidation, personally i belief, in tis current situation, tis corporate exercise is vital n badly needed to put tis stock in a different perspective
with the interest of all minor shareholders in mind!
Although i am a long term investor!
Have a joyful and exciting weekend everyone!

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-14 12:39 | Report Abuse

Re Excel Force MSC Bhd: Go to the below stated site for FA DATA, which provided by its subsidiary, Insage, which provides financial data on quoted companies for FA purposes.

http://www.insage.com.my/ir/EFORCE/financial_ratioanalysis.aspx

Posted by swingtrader > 2013-12-14 13:38 | Report Abuse

100% confirmed. No capital payout. Believe or not up to all of you. wait by 31/12/2013. Call for SELL SELL. SELL FIRST BUY BACK LATER. The share price is going down down down down down down. IF THERE IS PAYOUT PMCORP PEOPLE WILL BUY FIRST. THE STOCK IS DYING WITH POOR BUYING. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-12-14 14:18 | Report Abuse

The chart shows the formation of bull falling wedge with lower and lower volume to the apex @ 0.23. This shows the the selling pressure has subsided and it looks like staying at this level waiting for a break out unless there is some extra bad news.

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

Hi, Swingtrader,

Please give a more balanced view when you do your posting. In this respect, Aunloke did a good job.

If not, you may give people the impression that you work for sharks(to create fear and confusion to push down prices to collect - by asking people to sell first and buy back later).

No hard feelings!

Posted by swingtrader > 2013-12-14 16:18 |

Post removed.Why?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-14 16:40 | Report Abuse

still arguing about the cash payout?forget it and think what is going to happen coming week.17/12/13 & 18/12/13 meeting for tapering by FED RESERVE;so be very careful with your investment. best is to hold back and I foresee the world will catches a cold when the us sneeze in FIRST QUARTER 2014 with their tapering for sure. CHEAP sales in MARCH'14 standby cash to bargain cheap meltdown quality stock.

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-12-14 16:48 | Report Abuse

Looks like swingtrader has "invaded" this thread with all sorts of negative comments. From his comments, I would say it has no substance at all. All humbug. To serious players, don't let sharks steal your dream away.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 16:56 | Report Abuse

Mktwatch,

Thank you for the information. EForce has a very healthy report card 1) Increasing earning 2) Increasing Cash Flow 3) Decreasing gearing ratio 4) Doubling dividend from 2 cts to 4 cts.

The signs of a growth stock. I think it will do well.

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 17:31 | Report Abuse

There is only a 50% chance that Fed will taper this month. Most predict either January or March next year.

If there is no tapering this month, it will create a perfect timing for a pre-Chinese Year rally early next month.

Why? Sharks also need to find an excuse to sell their holdings. What better timing to do it than to ride on the positive mood of no tapering and January effect?

So, for the short-term investors, you can catch a better selling price when sharks play up the shares with volumes, than to sell now(when prices are depressed).

There is always a silver lining in every cloud. Be prepared.

Just my thoughts(if history repeats itself) and trade at your risks.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 17:47 |

Post removed.Why?

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 18:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

There are some short-term investors who buy PM Corp on the prospect of cash pay-out by end of the month.

So, for this group of investors, they may be disappointed if no pay-out and start selling. I am suggesting that they can do it at a better timing.

Of course, QE tapering or withdrawal may affect the counters that have run up more aggressively in prices than the laggards(like PM Corp).

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-14 18:48 | Report Abuse

Based on volume for the past 2 weeks. I do not see any major selldown for pmcorp eventhough there is tapering. Eventhough the price drops.the volume will be very low. Pmcorp will recover very fast. As such any drop will provide opportunities for us to buy more at lower price. Long term investor has to be patient. as long as cash reserve is with pmcorp, our investment is secured eventhough there is no bonus for us. Pls remember setiap yg turun must go up.

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 19:06 | Report Abuse

Zu1967,

You are back. Glad to receive another vote of confidence from you.

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-14 19:25 | Report Abuse

There would probably be a tapering soon in the US. BUT long term interests would like be kept at same rate as now. So, the impact of the tapering would not be so bad on Wall Street.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-14 19:39 | Report Abuse

Ayeefk no retreat no surrender. He he

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-14 19:56 | Report Abuse

Zu1967,

Yes, no venture, no gain.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-14 20:21 | Report Abuse

Hello Everybody,

Just came back from Jurong Point. What A Big Crowd This Saturday! Went up to level 3 to check on Tudor Gold Christmas Promotional sales together with Many International Chocolate Brands World Wide.

Tudor Gold Shelf is at the last. Cadbury & Toblerone are right in front.

WOW! THE LAST BECAME FIRST!!!

TUDOR GOLD 200 Gm BOX CHOCOLATES ALL SOLD OUT! Today is only the 14th December (11 more days to Christmas).

I went to check with the Lady Sales Supervisor. She said fresh stocks of Tudor Gold will arrive tomorrow.

TUDOR GOLD IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION HERE IN NTUC EXTRA HYPERMARKET! LEVEL 3, JURONG POINT.

ALL SOLD OUT! YES! ALL COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!!

IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY!

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-12-14 20:27 | Report Abuse

Calvin, u look like sales or marketing manager at sgpore..i found out now cadbury have do promotion at leisure mall giant jb,however tudor coklat not

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-12-14 20:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin, noted thks

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-12-14 23:42 | Report Abuse

Today I just went to fetch my wife at Corus hotel in jalan ampang there. Suprisingly so many customers stay in there and so many companies has held event in Corus hotel. Got SMBC (Sumitomo bank), Bank Rakyat, IELTS...

In such as strategy location,Corus hotel's occupancy reach >80% should be no problem, I think it should be even above than 80% occupancy.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-12-14 23:57 | Report Abuse

Calvin your repeat misrepresentation of illipe and shea makes people think that they are bad for health.... Better stop it before you get sued from from those giants as selling all your properties including PMC/MUI may not be able to keep you from behind bars.

Just an advice. Before your fans missed you.

Illipe butter is harvested from the South Pacific Shorea Stenoptera Tree, also known as the Illipe Tree. The butter is pressed from the tree nuts and comes out as a thick, light brown substance. People often add this to hair, lip and skin products because of its emulsion and highly moisturizing properties.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_8182666_uses-illipe-butter.html#ixzz2nSs04pPL

Shea butter, also known as karite butter, is a cream-colored fatty substance made from the nuts of karite nut trees (also called Mangifolia trees) that grow in the savannah regions of West and Central Africa. Karite trees, or shea trees, are not cultivated. They grow only in the wild, and can take up to 50 years to mature (they live up to 300 years!). In most parts of West Africa, destruction of the shea tree is prohibited because this little nut provides a valuable source of food, medicine, and income for the population. In fact, shea butter is sometimes referred to as “women’s gold” in Africa, because so many women are employed in the production of shea butter.

Why is shea butter in such demand? Western countries are just beginning to recognize the considerable health and beauty benefits of shea butter, something Africans have known for thousands of years. Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-12-15 00:06 | Report Abuse

Honesty and saty above board in the long term for genuine respect.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-15 00:13 | Report Abuse

JohnChong,

Thank you for your concern,

You might also go to jail for highlighting shea fats "heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, dandruff and stretch marks and you brought out the fact that illipe is also added to "hair, lip and skin products'

One guy in China dare to warn people about melamine in milk. They killed him. But by keeping silence how many more babies would have died by now in China.

All the people who have suffered heart attacks & strokes caused by over eating these stuff have no recourse to any help if you seal your lips. Tell the Australian whether they allow illipe & shea butter in their Cadbury.

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-15 00:39 | Report Abuse

From a medical point of view - triglycerides(shea fats) are a major cause for heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity. These are medical facts if you will honestly face the truth.

Not what I say. Just google "Shea fat is a triglycerides".
Also google "Harmful effects of triglycerides".

My Friend, Dr. Lim Yew Cheng is a Senior Heart Surgeon with Gleneagle Hospital says he does open heart surgery for patients with heart attacks. Usually caused by lipids, free radicals & triglycerides within the heart.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-12-15 02:37 | Report Abuse

Sorry, you are ill-informed and have quoted him out of context. From the systems, he mentioned the cause but NOT the analysis of the root cause and life-style of the patient that led to it.

YOUR ARE SHOOTING YOU OWN FOOT - COCO BUTTER IS ALSO FAT.

The fundamental cause of our modern deadly dieases like heart attacks and cancer is the results of modern life-style coupled of being ill-informed.

All dieases start from our digestive system which is connected to most of our bodily functions. Inproper food combination one common offence most of us make.
Example:
Are you aware that after having taken your meal and follwed immediately with fruits, you may blurp,bloated/gas upset stomach.
Why? Because the fruit digest faster than others like rice/bread/carboor meat.
Fruits should be taken taken on an empty stomach, not as a dessert as most of us do. Doing so, the fruit is digested quickly and readily goes straight toru' the stomach into the intestines, instead of being blocked and mixed with the slower digesting carbos resulting in whole meal being ferment and turing into acid and the whole meal begins to spoil.

Going back to oil and cholesteral
Natural vegetable oil contains a high amount of saturated fat and like coconut/palm oil will improve your cholesterol values and reduce your risk of heart disease. HDL (good) cholesterol always increases thus reducing their risk of heart disease. In some people total cholesterol decreases, while in others it increases. But in either case, their HDL (good) cholesterol always increases. The rise in total cholesterol that some people experience is due mostly to an increase in good cholesterol. Their cholesterol ratio (total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol) improves, thus reducing their risk heart dieses cholesterol ratio is a far more accurate indicator of heart disease risk than total cholesterol. Total cholesterol, in fact, is misleading and is a poor risk indicator because it lumps together both LDL (bad) cholesterol and HDL (good) cholesterol. Total cholesterol gives you no indication of how much is good and how much is bad. A ratio of 3.2 mg/dl or less is considered optimal or the lowest risk.

Sad to say that coconut oil which is the best cooking oil had been misrepresented to be a bad oil because of tts so called high cholesterol content ans as a consequence you can't even find coconut oil for cooking in Singapore and I hope not in M'sia. READ UP ON COCONUT OIL IN THE INTERNET AND YOU ALL KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE MISSED ON A OIL THAT ACTUALLY HELPS TO PREVENT HEALTH DIEASES FOR CENTURIES AND HAVE BEEN DISCARDED. Pure cold pressed coconut oil could cost US$65/gal. Maybe good idea for PMC looking at it as a new business unit.

MIND YOUR BRAIN TISSUES ARE MAINLY MADE OF CHOLESTEROL and NOW YOU KNOW WHY CAOCOA (your tango that you have been boasting) IS GOOD FOR THE BRAIN - the coco butter factor.

Practise 5 easy steps to improve digestion and assimilation naturally.
1. Chew your food
2. Don't drink and if need to minimise drinking during meals.
3. Increase intake of enzymes
4. Ensure amply intake of fibre
5. Practice proper food combination.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-12-15 02:55 | Report Abuse

My personal experience with coconut oil. Note: Plam oil have similar characterisitcs.

In the past.
I used to have chest discomfort whenever I took heavy meal and oily food. But with proper food combination and switch to coconut oil these symptons disappeared. FYI I am much more senior to mikekong55.

Avoid soya oil - it is not naturally obtained but had to be proceed above 400 degrees - worst than transfat. Margain is hydrogenated. Avoiding is one sure way of avoiding heart attack & cancer.

Malaysia is blessed with abdance of both natural oils.

If we eat wrongly, no doctor can cure us, if we eat rightly, on doctor is needed.

Good night.

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-15 08:22 | Report Abuse

Wow..here is medical health forum..haha

calvintaneng

55,180 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-15 09:42 | Report Abuse

Thor88,

The Ultimate aim of investment is to generate wealth. And wealth is a necessity for sustaining health and long life. Without health our wealth has little meaning. So health is wealth

Yes, John Chong,

Coconut oil is good for health because it has medium chain triglycerides. But olive oil is even better. It has anti triglycerides property. That's why people with a mediterranean diet rich in fish, fruit, vegetable & olive oil have one of the lowest heart diseases in the world.

Can illipe butter and shea butter be comparable to cocoa butter? Definitely not! Cocoa has 200 types of beneficial compounds. Today Cocoa is cultivated in plantation while illipe & shea grow wild. Both illipe & shea have harmful triglycerides. That's why the USA does Not Allow shea fats to be used as a cocoa butter substitute in the USA.

Cocoa also have anti triglycerides property. It works against bad triglycerides in especially the liver to prevent cancer. Cocoa is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO REDUCE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
PREVENTS HEART ATTACK AND STROKE DISEASES.

There is A Difference Between Real GOLD and Fool's Gold. Appearance can deceive.

There Is Also A VAST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COCOA BUTTER & ILLIPE & SHEA FATS!

1) Cocoa is Cultivated while illipe and shea grown wild.
2) Cocoa is Very Expensive while illipe and shea are cheaper than collecting waste newspapers.
3) Cocoa prevents heart attack and stroke while illipe and shea can cause heart diseases.
4) All Advanced First World Nations Ban The Use Illipe & Shea as cocoa butter substitutes

Kondohon

106 posts

Posted by Kondohon > 2013-12-15 11:35 | Report Abuse

We all know the benefits of cocoa, but only time will tell whether it can push pmcorp prices.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz