PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-22 10:27 | Report Abuse

Wow they collecting non-stop. sell and then collect. Sell and then collect.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 10:32 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning From Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore

Every time I visit NTUC Supermarket in Singapore I find that TANGO Chocolate is A TOTAL SELL OUT.
Singapore has a Very International cosmopolitan population.

Singapore Imports All Kinds Of Chocolates From All Over The World (you can see for yourselves at 24 Hour Mustafa Center, Serangoon, S'pore). If TANGO can succeed here it can succeed any where in the world

There are Some Shares Which Are Highly Defensive:

1) A Toll Road Like Plus (Everyday A Hundred Thousand Vehicles Must Go In & Out Of Singapore. So I bought PLUS) So lucrative that they took PLUS Private.

Another Toll Road That I Bought is MTD INFRA . The Toll In Gombak, KL. All Vehicles going & coming from Genting Highland, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan MUST PASS. Not only that, they have pricing power. Raise Toll Rates? Don't go to KL, then. No way. Or no other way?. So grind your teeth and pay up!
Again MTD took MTD Infra private.

2) A Water Utility like PUNCAK, KPS & PBA. PBA? No matter what happens. Bad Recession or Depression & Financial Doom? All Businesses Finished? Not for water. We still need to drink some water, take a bath, wash our car less a bit maybe. Water Utility is Recession Proof!

What's wrong with PBA? Penang Govt gives free water and discount. Squeezed by BN Kedah. So better be a consumer of Penang water to enjoy very low tariff. Invest in PBA,? So so performance. Won't die but won't make you rich either.

So my PLUS & MTD Infra shares were taken private. PUNCAK & KPS were sold because prices have shot up. And sold PBA because of Political meddling. What now?

3) PM CORP, Of Course. The Cheapest Healthy & Affordable Snack. Didn't THE BOOK Says, "THEY WERE EATING AND DRINKING" like the days of Lot & Noah. Eating Chocolates Also Will Continue Till The End of Time. Expects The World World to eat NFI chocolates, then.

Hopefully, they don't take it private this time

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-22 11:34 | Report Abuse

ok decided to not look at PM counter anymore. Move to other counter. Bye Bye PM.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-22 13:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin, y u say hopefully? so there is possible privatise as rumours out? if so what is the price if they privatise?30c?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 14:25 | Report Abuse

avenger the rumours are from kong keat & friends over at the other Forum. No one at the AGM will agree at 30 cts. One Very Vocal & who faithfully attends every AGM bought PM Corp at RM1.80 and above. I don't think he will agree to any privatization at all.

Management has promised not to take PM Corp private.

Years back Harison owners from Indonesia wanted to take Harison private at RM1.40. One foreign investor kept buying up Harison shares until he crossed the 10% threshold preventing Harison from taken private.

Harison price went up over RM3.00 later

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-22 16:08 | Report Abuse

but Calvin, even if everything is in order, isn't it not wise to put all eggs (all share investment) in 1 basket?

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-22 16:13 | Report Abuse

anyway, I tried Tudor Choclate bar first time in my life, bought from AEon last Sunday, not bad! Will continue to eat and will help to promote :)

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-10-22 17:31 | Report Abuse

u need 17-18 million to buy the 10% share in order to block it from taking private . For shareholders like us , it will be a real task to gather so many peoples in order to block the privatization .

bigFAT

770 posts

Posted by bigFAT > 2013-10-22 17:35 | Report Abuse

most thing are not right...this is con counter since beginning...never buy..but has many friends whom has bought pmi,pmcorp,mui,mpcorp...all has burnt 2nd degree...none is safe...just read its financial result...the profit is less than RM10,000 ...my elder brother, an engineer make more than this bullshit company...triple ...per month..not per quarter..lol

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-22 17:44 | Report Abuse

calvin, thanks for your explanation. today is another boring day for PMcorp. still hang at 22.5c

bigFAT

770 posts

Posted by bigFAT > 2013-10-22 18:05 | Report Abuse

avenger wants to avenge and average...who else...? kelvin...

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 18:52 | Report Abuse

Another nice day in Iskandar.

Visited TESCO Supermarket in Taman Bukit Indah, NUSAJAYA.

SURPRISE OF SURPRISES! Saw A VAN HOUTEN CHOCOLATE BAR

Made in Republic of China.

Listed Ingredients are Palm, Shea & Illipe Fats.

This Is The First Time I Found VAN HOUTEN has ILLIPE FATS.

The Relentless Pursuit of Profit Has Caused VAN HOUTEN to succumb to use this Very Cheap Filler in Chocolates.

Not Only Made In China

NOW MADE WITH ILLIPE FATS (ILLIPE NUTS WORTH 2 CENTS A KG) Only 2% Price of Cocoa.

Go And Check It Out.

TUDOR GOLD CHOCOLATE - TRULY THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHOCOLATE QUALITY!

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 20:06 |

Post removed.Why?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-22 21:02 | Report Abuse

Calvin, y the share is not moving? Feel bored. Hey, do u think Zhulian still got potential to hit RM5.50 per share? Don't worry, I holding my PM Corp for long term. Just worry about my Zhulian counter, today just drop 2 cts. Skp & PM Corp might move in November after quarterly financial result out?

metroview

250 posts

Posted by metroview > 2013-10-22 21:05 | Report Abuse

Illipe is good for high blood sugar?

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

lim, i know that you are newbie. Please remember very well rules for investment, Dun be swayed by trading volume and dun pick and try your luck even though you may think it is a good share! It should be very much safer for you to cummulate nos, of good and prosperous shares in your profile, average your cost as price of share goes up and down....you may read from www.brusamalaysia.com, the company's reports and annoutcement, and many many information from internet link,,,,For employees, i do think this is the best of the best method!!

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-22 22:15 | Report Abuse

Thanks alexander. =)

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 22:19 | Report Abuse

metroview Illipe comes from a wild jungle tree in kalimantan. Wild boars(pigs) gather under its trees for illipe nuts to drop;. they are their favourite food for centuries. Illipe nuts have a lot of fat content which is extracted and used as massage oil. As such it is full of carbohydrate which can be converted to fat or sugar.

So avoid chocolates that have illipe / shea fats content. That's why you see so many fat and over weight people in Malaysia.

COCOA on the other hand, is found to lower blood pressure. It also help to purge fat (lipids) in our blood. Taking Tudor Gold powder for 6 months have helped me to lost 10 kg in weight. I lost so much weight that I have to use a belt.

COCOA or dark chocolate taken in moderate amount will reduce blood sugar.

bone

968 posts

Posted by bone > 2013-10-22 23:13 | Report Abuse

Didn't know just a chocolate can be derived with all this stuffs.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-22 23:32 | Report Abuse

calvin, could u talk something other than chocolate?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-22 23:39 | Report Abuse

OK FreeThink, I will share a story after taking a bath first. Meanwhile, please go over to DKSH Forum to see susuan style of investment. She stands out as an excellent example of a very successful long term investor. Hope we all can emulate her

Posted by dfsbipohsch > 2013-10-22 23:39 | Report Abuse

CT beside PMCORP any other counter good for investment short or medium term. PLS kindly n comment n tks

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-22 23:47 | Report Abuse

Great person talks about idea!!

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-22 23:55 | Report Abuse

I really falling my glasses that kc the one who I knew emphasize much on PE, ROE and DY has been convinced to buy this counter...
um...maybe I need to revalue this counter...hehe

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-23 00:34 | Report Abuse

OK FreeThink This is My Story. After Lehman Brothers' Collapsed in year 2008, prices of many stocks have fallen to bargain levels. I read a book called "COMMON STOCKS And UNCOMMON PROFITS" By Philip A. Fisher.

He propounded the idea of visiting the factories, offices, retail arm or whatever relating to a company share that we intended to invest in. Do research first, then only invest.

So one day I left with my wife for a short trip to Melaka from Singapore. I was interested in the Hektar Reit share which own the Subang Parade & Mahkota Parade in Melaka. I knew Subang Parade well because I have been there before.

On arriving Mahkota Parade we found that the shops were almost all tenanted out. Some as high as RM20,000 per month. We were told that it is very popular with tourists - especially tourists from China in increasing numbers.

So I called my Stock Broker to buy 10 lots at 75 cents each. Then we paid a visit to check up on Bursa Trading at PM Securities few shops away. To my surprise, a group of men were shouting about "Transmile! Transmile! Transmile!" Transmile has fallen below Hektar Reit by then. I think it was 55 cts to 60 cts, then.

They asked me who I was as they have never seen me before. I told them my purpose of checking out Hektar Reit by visiting MAHKOTA PARADE next door. They were quite amused. They saw nothing good in Hektar Reit; so they continued watching and calling out "Transmile lai leow! LAI LEOW!" Translated it means "Transmile is coming!" or "Transmile price is moving up!"

They were totally engrossed with Transmile. According to them, Robert Kwok, will save Transmile. I was not so sure. And I can't buy some thing I don't understand. And I didn't add more to Hektar Reit, partly because even the people of Melaka didn't believe in it. So I had my reservation on Hektar Reit.

As it turned out later, Transmile went bankrupt and Hektar Reit price doubled. One day I paid a visit to PM Securities in Melaka again. Transmile Crowd is no where to be seen.

So you see, "Over a Short Period the Share Market is A Voting Machine; but Over A Longer Period of Time the Stock Market becomes A Weighing Machine."

Today, Anybody Can Vote For Anything. Men Can Bid Up Prices Of Any Counter For A Time. BUT IN THE LONG RUN. THE PRICE OF A STOCK IS DETERMINED BY ITS OWN INTRINSIC & FUNDAMENTAL VALUE.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-23 00:46 | Report Abuse

calvin, thanks for your long story, you are a great salesman indeed. Frankly I still cant see any fundamental value in this company, if I were jump into your boat 1 day, because I believe in kc and invest88; bcoz they are more experience and cautious in selecting the right counter more than I do...: )

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-23 01:03 | Report Abuse

dfsbipohsch I don't know what you mean by short and medium term. To me short can mean 6 mth to one year, medium 5 years. Next year is VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014. MUI Berhad will benefit in many areas. You can see my comments on MUI Berhad Forum.

Mr. Market might accuse me of being a con man for promoting MUI Berhad since they think I have vested interest in it. Do your own due diligence. Regards. Good night.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-10-23 06:37 | Report Abuse

calvin, you're a well travelled and learned person. believe that thing posted here is the truth but a bit exaggerated sometime. for me have been staying in jb for more than 10 years whereby uproof the family on retirement 3 years ago. well, don't know whether have met you or not but have spoken to alot of elderly(I mean of age 55+) singaporen when in city square 7th floor. that is the location of HWANGDBS INVESTMENT BANK. am still using interpacific securities,jb to trade my share even though am staying in usj 16 subang jaya. calvin, would like to contact when I'm in city square;so could you please give me your contact that is most convenience to you. thank you.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-10-23 07:12 | Report Abuse

pmcorp has been consolidating around 10 days. is time to fly today?

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-23 07:16 | Report Abuse

go go go

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-23 08:34 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All PM Corp Forumers From Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore,

mikekong55 This is my number 014 6101668 (Most Monday to Friday I will be in Johor from 12 pm to 6pm} Yes, years back I printed a write up of 3 pages on PM Corp and passed to most stock brokers in HWANG at 7th Floor Citysquare & also pass to some at INTERPACIFIC. In fact I left a big stack on the front desk for anyone interested. However, those were still early days when PM Corp were traded between 14 cts to 16 cts.

Due to PNB Selling down all the way to 10 cents, my voice & action became less credible. If PM Corp so good, why price kept on going lower and lower? I have no answer at that time. So were the reaction from OSK, KN Kenanga, AA Anthony,PM Securities & Others.

Some even laughed and made fun of me. They said, "We are not interested in planting durian trees. We plant only vegetables. Must harvest within 3 months." But outside the Share Market in Real Estate & in Banking Halls, Lawyer Firms, Advertising Firms, Contractors, Construction Material, Coffee Shop owners, ordinary people were more receptive.

The common people who are not found in the share market took bought PM Corp shares of 30, 50,100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 & 700 lots over the years.

And I hope All PM Corp Fellow Investors Will Also Make Money Going Forward.

Have A Fruitful & Productive Day.

bone

968 posts

Posted by bone > 2013-10-23 09:12 | Report Abuse

Calvin I read your posting in your blog that says that there is only 15% of shares left for the public to buy because 85% of it is owned by the top 30 shareholders and treasury. So for this share to move, the public must buy your story?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-23 09:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by dfsbipohsch > 2013-10-23 09:43 | Report Abuse

That great n will go in for another 100 lots when the price got soft

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-23 09:55 | Report Abuse

Going to Wonderful Iskandar now. Will Share On Our Very Interesting Experience On BJ Corp Counter later.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-10-23 10:50 | Report Abuse

Calvin can you show the excerpts of last year agm showing that they are capital repayment for the shareholders. If in black and white, I am going to buy again!

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-23 10:57 | Report Abuse

wow 0.235 ! calvin's magic is workingggg

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-23 11:01 | Report Abuse

sudah mari...

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-23 11:01 | Report Abuse

Just buy in 22.5

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-23 11:02 | Report Abuse

albertng: v good now 24 :)

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-23 11:02 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone now 24 lollllll

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-23 11:04 | Report Abuse

up up upppppppinggg terima kasih calvinnnnn

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-23 11:06 | Report Abuse

.245 !

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-10-23 11:09 | Report Abuse

today TP 0.26,,,haha.

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2013-10-23 11:09 | Report Abuse

Goreng mod....XD...target price pls

^^

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-23 11:09 | Report Abuse

calvin and friends went to buy more... :)

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-23 11:12 | Report Abuse

24 finis di makan lia

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-23 11:16 | Report Abuse

tonight must buy and eat TUDOR chocolate!

freethink

4,039 posts

Posted by freethink > 2013-10-23 11:17 | Report Abuse

ahem...looking at the sudden active trading valume, finally I entered at 0.235...

limko

62 posts

Posted by limko > 2013-10-23 11:18 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha to those making fun out of calvintaneng...

Now you have to bang your balls harder if you didn't buy when it was at low price!!!

Flying higher n higher...24.5 sen liow!

Nevermind if it is chocolate... black or white cat will do as long catches rats!!!

Next time please respect him when he shares his advice with us here...

He doesn't get a single sen when you make $$$... if you don't like then don't buy; he didn't point his water pistol on your head????

Post a Comment
Market Buzz