PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 21:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by wcl1988 > Oct 25, 2013 09:02 PM | Report Abuse

now the chart for sure showing uptrend lah, all of you keep on buy mah....people here pls think think think and think...

- for a piece of proven, real not imaginary ... chocolate ....... just a bloody piece of chocolate undervalue counter gem stock of the year.... it's there .. in front of computer screen.. CLICK and BUY :)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 21:52 | Report Abuse

PMCORP (chocolate) the next NTPM (paper) :)
i know coz i used some portion of Pantech to buy/increases both ...
- dedicated to Sang Jero - Tuan Rumah of Pantech Forum .....
bottomline: invest in something real ...like chocolate and paper ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 21:54 | Report Abuse

i could be labelled as hypocrites to buy both chocolate and paper..... hahaha .. but bottomline .. invest in something in REAL , people..

andygan

107 posts

Posted by andygan > 2013-10-25 21:58 | Report Abuse

if they stop promotion that mean they already profit taking and go other counter.

andygan

107 posts

Posted by andygan > 2013-10-25 22:01 | Report Abuse

company revenue only 70 million how can make large amount of profit.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 22:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by andygan > Oct 25, 2013 09:58 PM | Report Abuse

if they stop promotion that mean they already profit taking and go other counter.

- PMCorp will continue to make business of chocolate, AyamTua will make profit just like ordinary home folks making living invest in something real ... we are investors, punters etc etc .. we invest in real thing, real ideas.. i also scared like ordinary human beings

andygan
43 posts
Posted by andygan > Oct 25, 2013 10:01 PM | Report Abuse

company revenue only 70 million how can make large amount of profit.

- we buy only when we have faith .. and conviction .. no one force us to buy legitimate business entities listed on bursa ... sad to say no guarantee but .. it's leap of faith ... that we buy into .. like some expert in i3 ever say ... we cannot predict future earnings that translate into stock price .. we can only hope, imagine and reduce risks.. but PMCORP maker of chocolate ..... it's real TUDOR GOLD in supermarket ... that may or may not boost confidence..

im talking as ikan bilis to another ikan bilis not high level like major shareholders or CEO .. but really bro.. it's a chocolate ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 22:21 | Report Abuse

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367594/

good movie to enjoy while eating Tudor Gold

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-25 22:25 | Report Abuse

Any supporters of PMC know that, do PMC has already expanding it new plant ? What was the progress now in term of complete percentage....?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-25 22:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Oct 25, 2013 10:25 PM | Report Abuse

Any supporters of PMC know that, do PMC has already expanding it new plant ? What was the progress now in term of complete percentage....?

calvintaneng ... your question :) i only talk like chicken here.. serious people questions, insights and major shareholders thoughts etc .. etc please enlighten us all ... thank you! appreciate if also anything you know about their future plan etc to be shared lah ..... thanks

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-25 22:38 | Report Abuse

Ayam Tua Gila Lepas makan Tudor Gold Chocolate Sudah menjadi Ayam berpengetahuan Dan bermikiran ....Nanti mesti hasil Telur chocolate Emas!

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-25 22:40 | Report Abuse

davikkw79 that is a very good question. PMC has purchased by RM17 Millions Cash, factory land next door of NFI Factory in Shah Alam. The Prime land has 6 acres.

RM31 Millions proposed for expansion of production lines. With The Complete SELL OUT OF TANGO CHOCOLATE IN SINGAPORE. NFI will possibly accelerate expansion of production lines to meet growing demand.

When TOP GLOVE & DUTCH LADY MILK INCREASED PRODUCTION LINES SALES INCREASED, THEN FOLLOWED BY RISING SHARE PRICE.

DUTCH LADY SHOT UP FROM RM4.00 TO OVER RM40.00 TODAY.

There Is A Saying,"When A Company Sale Is Doing Well --Its Share Price Eventually Follows."

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-25 22:42 | Report Abuse

Pak Chik Ayam Tua......Lain macam speaking england.....All the best to you bro...berhati hati di Jalan Raya....btw...Pantech TA & FA very bullish....On the way to hit TP 1.43 or more....soon....

TESSA

7,919 posts

Posted by TESSA > 2013-10-25 22:49 | Report Abuse

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned lol

Posted by shukriechek > 2013-10-25 23:11 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua memang kelakar dan ada potensi menjadi juara Raja Lawak. Suka baca Ayamtua punya posting ada 'kelas' he he he

choop818

705 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2013-10-25 23:11 | Report Abuse

Let's face it, if NFI chocs is that good, it will be reflected in its sales, profits and ultimately price of share by now. Calvin doesn't have to spend his precious time mustering support for PMCORP from all and sundry. If the problem is in sales, perhaps appointing DKSH, with their proven expertise in marketing, will help to boost it. If it is with KKP..... A few months ago, a friend of mine who works in a listed company manufacturing ....... told me that the staff were not happy to receive more orders as they were working to their limit. I was very shocked to hear this as I expected any company would welcome more business! Is NFI in this category?

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-25 23:39 | Report Abuse

To calvintangeng,so may I know when its new plant factory will be completed ? How long it still have to be wait for it to contribute profit to PMC ?

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2013-10-25 23:41 | Report Abuse

Not sure whether it is coincidence, I was buying bread at 7-11 just now and saw one uncle bot a tudor cold. This was the first time I see tudor gold as I am not a choc fan,
I am still side line, look see look see first, not yet decided whether to jump in this counter.

zamsaham

778 posts

Posted by zamsaham > 2013-10-25 23:43 | Report Abuse

52 weeks high now. sabar, will come down back to 10-15 cts if Mgmt do nothing

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-25 23:45 | Report Abuse

choop818 When I visited Metrojaya Promotional Sales Staff in Johor Danga City Mall, they (Sales Staff from Metrojaya Mid Valley Megamall who came down and help) told me that KKP treated them very well.

Every time I called NFI Sales People in Shah Alam, Iskandar or Singapore, they sounded optimistic and cheerful.

PM Corp has 3 divisions 1) NFI IN FOOD MANUFACTURING 2) INVESTMENT IN LISTED & UNLISTED COMPANIES (Lots of Monies here!) 3) REAL ESTATE. The 6 acres Factory land beside NFI, Shah Alam was purchased in Year 2009 for RM17 Mil Cash.

According to our friend, undervalue, it is worth about RM44 Millions now (Basing on Propertyguru listings of Shah Alam Industrial Lands) He took the lowest price with 10% discount with a very conservative approach. However, I think it should be over RM50 Millions since it sits on a Prime Area with Wide Road Frontage.

With The Completion of GREATER KL MRT & BULLET TRAIN FROM KL to S'PORE, I think Our Land Should double to RM100 Millions easily. Our Almost Expiring Leasehold land (1 1/2 Acre) was sold for almost RM40 Millions in Singapore.

All PM CORP & MUI BERHAD Properties are in Hot, Prime Areas - Very marketable!

As to DKSH Merchandisers I met them infrequently on my rounds in GIANT, TESCO, AEON & MYDIN. I always meet the Cadbury people & we know each other quite well.

One Cadbury guy is paid over RM2,000 a month solely for the purpose of arranging Cadbury chocolates in good order. Chocolate not seen - is not sold. He visits about 5 to 6 Supermarkets daily, I am doing what he does, except I am not paid by NFI. It's a hobby.

Will anyone help to arrange & display NFI Products. You Invested. It's also YOUR COMPANY, YOU KNOW?

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-25 23:55 | Report Abuse

davidkkw79. On the 6 acre land is already a run down factory building. To save cost and time I proposed to refurbish the whole building, then install new machinery. This might cut down extra cost. However, due to many years of negative results Director James Wong want the performance to turn positive first.

With increasing sales I think the early launch of new production lines are imminent.

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 00:02 | Report Abuse

wwwcomment That's why I like a fast moving consumer food company like PM Corp. Business goes on 24 Hours. They sell in 7 11 & 24 Hour Hypermarket. Money still rolling in when we are sleeping. Most businesses last from 9am to 5pm.

PM Corp through 7 11 runs 24 hours everyday throughout the year (Chinese New Year & Hari Raya included) Come rain or shine sales continue non-stop

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-26 00:09 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng. Thanks for your infomatic sharing.

Btw, recently I just seen NFI in shah alam is looking for R&D manager... whoever is capable for this position, might can take a shot to it....

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 00:10 | Report Abuse

zamsaham. Management suppose to meet 4 times a year. Whenever I called KL it seems that they are always in a Meeting. That's why I feel SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING IN PM CORP & THE WHOLE MUI GROUP.

PM CORP back to 10 cts & 15 cts?. If 3rd World War Starts maybe. So many are blaming and kicking themselves by not buying below 15 cts. Even 25 cts may be too late on Capital Repayment Announcement..

zamsaham

778 posts

Posted by zamsaham > 2013-10-26 00:13 | Report Abuse

Calvin, that's why i put be patient for upwards.
Perhaps u didn't get me.

If Mgmt not doing nothing, then back to 10-15ct.

But you cannot erect big statement like If 3rd WW coming it will be back to 10-15cts? Hell, if WW3 coming, even Maybank will be a penny stock.

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 00:20 | Report Abuse

zamsaham sorry management is definitely doing something. In Jurong Point is the Nature Farm outlet by Johan. Every time I am in Jurong Point I will visit Nature Farm. To my dismay, always empty some time only one customer.

Then they shrink into 1/2 shop. I told PM Corp Directors to sell away Johan Shares which they did. And MUI Berhad also sold off George Kent shares.

So you see, zamsaham, Management is responsive to share holders' positive suggestions.

Hafiz_444

301 posts

Posted by Hafiz_444 > 2013-10-26 06:41 | Report Abuse

Jcool, ancomlb yesterday performance is not good to closing and u said it receive cash of RM 46,425,000, how come ?

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-26 07:01 | Report Abuse

Yesterday's budget favors Oil and Gas sector.....Sugar subsidy abolish...Property sector counters might be status quo.....Look at Pantech...Paying dividend every quarter....Climbing up steadily and surely on the way to .....TP 1.43...TA & FA bullish...

limko

62 posts

Posted by limko > 2013-10-26 08:17 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Budget 2014 Highlights...

AGRICULTURE
• Government to allocate six billion ringgit allocated for agriculture programmes.
• Says to 243 million ringgit allocated for rubber, palm oil and cocoa replanting as well as forest plantation programmes.

Wow... government incentive for cocoa replanting... indirectly encouraging Chocolate Manufacturers like PMCORP...

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 09:02 | Report Abuse

Mun Hong. CASH PAY OUT was officially proposed by Directors during the June 2013 Annual General Meeting in Port Dickson. Only about 200 people heard it. The general public and even all other PM Corp share holders are not aware of this piece of news.

So buy PM Corp now before the news if fully known.

The Flow of Information precedes the Flow of Wealth.

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-26 09:08 | Report Abuse

Newbie, why u always give negative comment and critisize , are u losing money on pmcorp if u can buy last week 15c,21c on that time. As I know pmcorp is not like tms luster that up 100percent and then super jump sharp kniife

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 09:10 | Report Abuse

Yes limko. According to the billionaire Investor Jim Rogers, "Malaysia is At The Right Place At The Right Time." And Malaysia Is Doing All The Right Things

According to Jim Rogers Agriculture Will Be More Important than Finance in the future.

Malaysia Boleh!

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 09:20 | Report Abuse

> calvintaneng Mun Hong. CASH PAY OUT was officially proposed by Directors during the June 2013 Annual General Meeting in Port Dickson. Only about 200 people heard it. The general public and even all other PM Corp share holders are not aware of this piece of news. So buy PM Corp now before the news if f

ully known. The Flow of Information precedes the Flow of Wealth.

Clavin..luv luv.. luv luv to u

so how much per share is tis cash payout is going to be?

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-10-26 09:38 | Report Abuse

Jcool, how is your ancomlb since u hard promote last 2 days ? Thought you are the one of this chocolate forum.

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 09:45 | Report Abuse

Good morning JCool, Wish I know exactly how much. But Directors not suppose to disclose before official Bursa announcement. The Total Cash is about 20 cents. However, as long term investors we look first for long term growth. Dividend or cash bonus are added incentives only.

Warren Buffet does not inculcate dividend payment. He advocate share value to accumulate like a snow ball..

Anyway, regarding ANCOMLB, you should be fine. Since it is giving out Cash also - I think much better than many others who fiddle with balance sheets.

Only thing is we are looking for 10 baggers share which we hope PM Corp will be some day

Have A Nice Day, JCool.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 09:55 | Report Abuse

davidkkw79 Calvintaneng. Thanks for your infomatic sharing.

Btw, recently I just seen NFI in shah alam is looking for R&D manager... whoever is capable for this position, might can take a shot to it....

-----------------

-Our marketing and R&D teams work closely with our customers to develop chocolate products to meet the consumer needs of their respective markets in shorter product-to-market cycle. Our manufacturing facilities are capable of producing various types of chocolate products including moulded, panned, and enrobed chocolates as well as chocolate couverture and baking chocolate.

Network Foods Industries is part of the Network Foods Group of Companies which has a marketing and distribution presence in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Today, our products have been exported to more than 40 countries and regions, including Japan, US, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, UAE, Kuwait, and other countries including the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East regions, and the American continents.

http://www.networkfoodsind.com.my/p_corporate.html

---------------

- chocolate - one word - winning business idea! their management maybe sucks for not being NESTLE but .... if things change around ... if there is a turn around as mentioned and predicted by PMCorp forummers ... walla! so dont miss the bus :)

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 10:01 | Report Abuse

ANCOMLB is doing jz fine cos it is having a cash payout of 8 sen for every 10 sen share.... 80% of par value

FACTS from ANCOMLBs DETAILED announcement.. Per note 2.2 and 4 of announcement  ANCOMLB has sold its subsidiary Sinsehmor (SSM) in SINGAPORE at very very good price at RM 46,425,000... with PE in d range of 18X to 26X.... TIS IS VERY VERY VERY GOOD..  The profit from sale of tis subsidiary is abt RM 25,362,000...  To put thing in perspective..... ANCOMLBs share capital is jz RM 47,328,000..... ANCOMLB can sell its subsidiary Sinsehmor (SSM) in SINGAPORE at very very good price at RM 46,425,000... partly cos Sing Dollar has appreciated a lot.....  D share agreement had been signed... tis sale proceed wil b received soon... Then ANCOMLB wil b so CASH IS KING26/10/2013 09:04XJCool See note 4 of DETAILED announcement Fact 2. Out of tis RM 46,425,000 sale proceed..... RM 37,863,000 wil b paid to shareholders.. TIS IS D 8 sen FOR EVERY 10 sen SHARE part .......... don't b confused by d capital reduction.. it is jz for taking out excess fund... d important thing is U WIL B PAID 8 sen FOR EVERY 10 sen SHARE .... TIS IS GOOD  RM 6,562,000 wil b retained by ANCOMLB for working capital... to expand its other businesses.... TIS IS GOOD  RM 2,000,000 bal i suppose to pay d broker as commission.. legal fee etc

Share price has not gone up cos a lot of ppl r jz like tis antony fellow... jz done understand d deal... 

But when d sale proceed... in d form of cold hard cash of RM 46,425,000 is received from Singapore.... ANCOMLB wil fly

Ca

calvintaneng

55,229 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 10:04 | Report Abuse

JCool my friend. A little a month ago I have not joined this Forum yet. Now I get to know so many friends. Of course we all have our reservations and doubts in life. And we all want the best for our selves and our loved ones.

Since you are here and have also spent time with us. I hope you have a little spare cash and buy a little PM Corp. PM Corp has only gone up a little. Majority of the people have not heard of CASH Pay Out.

No way to check as the hard copy of PM Corp Annual Report was printed before proposal in AGM.

You are one of the privileged few who know. And as you know. Knowledge is power.

See you JCool, have to go to Iskandar now.

Superman88

500 posts

Posted by Superman88 > 2013-10-26 10:09 | Report Abuse

calvin, since you are one of shareholder, can i know why you would like to share this cash-pay-out news? If so, will company push down the price since now a lot of small fish are in the same boat? and then the boat become heavy and sink into sea with the top of shareholder dispose ?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 10:14 | Report Abuse

Calvin my dearest frend....

Tqvm.... since at tis juncture I hv found a better counter in ANCOMLB... I wil not invest in pmcorp...

But in future who know... especially if u can tell me u n ur gang can push up pmcorp in d style of Luster... TMS... thn I m surely in.. I m not adverse to making a fast killing via speculative counters... after all I m in it for d $$$$$

Hv a good trip to Iskandar.... d New Heaven for Singaporen

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 10:26 | Report Abuse

Yes i m in it for d $$$$$... i do speculative counters too.... cos i can b quick n nimble....

But tis fellow is too much la.....

>Kcchongnz..... Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD Oct 22, 2013 08:09 AM | Report Abuse MESSIBARCA, Yes, I have bought PM Corp, not only for myself, also for my sister-in-law and nephew, and my two children who asked me to invest for them. Actually I have been telling my daughters concentrate on their career and to safe and invest.

It is still a small part of my portfolio. No need to update my portfolio in i3. The portfolio changes too from time to time and it is not stagnant, especially when I find something else which is better.

RECKLESS RECKLESS.. invest other peoples' money in a BUY TODAY SELL TOMORROW counter...

Pmcorp price has gone up cos WHEN D LIQUIDITY TIDE RISES ALL BOATS R LIFTED n d Sing dollar has done its job ... yet tis fellow is putting in other peoples money into it....

BETTER DISCOUNT WHATEVER HE IS SAYING BY 75% TO AARIVE AT ACTUAL FAIR VALUE

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-26 10:28 | Report Abuse

Who is the fellow you refer to?

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-26 10:36 | Report Abuse

kenape tiba tiba ada ini racist forum.. blackwolf, OTB and anbz are related to you that make you are in the hot?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:32 | Report Abuse

JCool Calvin my dearest frend....

Tqvm.... since at tis juncture I hv found a better counter in ANCOMLB... I wil not invest in pmcorp...

But in future who know... especially if u can tell me u n ur gang can push up pmcorp in d style of Luster... TMS... thn I m surely in.. I m not adverse to making a fast killing via speculative counters... after all I m in it for d $$$$$

Hv a good trip to Iskandar.... d New Heaven for Singaporen
26/10/2013 10:14
----

bro I do speculative too and with all respect to all investors - we all in for the money in Bursa - but in my humble and most sincere opinion .. PMCorp producer of chocolate is not speculative by any means simple because of the chocolate they make ... If PMcorp do something like services for example, - we could speculate they might waiting for concessionaire , waiting for oil deals to happen, waiting for some miracle to boost bottomline and hence boost share price .. but this PMCorp fellas they're doing chocolate ... so whatever it maybe behind the scene they're doing there's something concrete in belief that TUDOR GOLD chocolate is in supermarket .... like Warrent Buffet say, only invest in something he understand ... reason why Buffet shy away from technology stocks and focus more on something real ..... I'm biased to PMCorp counter investment .. Just buying into the idea of proven (and has been there for many years) .. of chocolate business.. no intention on personal attacking etc .. like I said , I praise and worship PMCORP day and night end of the day, if my counter not go up .. my own money also burnt with it.. BUT I am happy to invest in real and proven TUDOR GOLD , a piece of chocolate that possibly going to beat the hell out of Nestle ... is there, is in supermarket and i am eating one right now.

sincerely thanks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:34 | Report Abuse

dont have quarel with Ayam Tua .. just watch the chart ... Ayam Tua money is inside ... If I loose laugh at me for all eternity :-) simple ......... but I have faith in chocolate TUDOR GOLD.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:38 | Report Abuse

If Ayam Tua wins ... remember those future millionaire are making ... listening to calvintaneng and ayam tua advises ... hahaha funny aint it? saya kaya kerana ayamtua ... who the fcuk is ayamtua? ... on TIME MAGAZINE! .. chocolate business .. very easy.... put in money.. close eyes.. chart up , chart down.. boom... everyone happy.. simple... no water gun, no headache, no nothing... simply put faith into proven and long lasting chocolate business... no one saying this is con man lah, what lah... just pure and simple investment into chocolate TUDOR GOLD, CRISPY etc... you bring chocolate TUDOR GOLD to kampung.... they eat it.. you bring SERSOL, HIBICUS etc to kampung you tend to explain more time.... take that arguments as reasoning

Keyword: Pure and Simple ...... itu saja ... tak ada sakit kepala in thinking of who is right or who is wrong

Ayam Tua conviction in chocolate business... I dont ask you to buy or sell but... believed in TUDOR GOLD

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-10-26 11:39 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, semoga agar dapat keuntungan dalam saham ini bersama-sama

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:41 | Report Abuse

ridicule Calvintaneng, ridicule AyamTua whom happens to buy into Calvintaneng ideas.. by alll means please do it.... our hard earned cash that we work day and night into PMCORP counter... please watch the chart.. watch it closely.... for one year ... im asking for one bloddy year.... watch it.. have faith? please join.. no faith no join... chocolate business a winning factor....

I have deep respect to Sang Jero and Pantech ... I will not quarrel or argue about oil and gas.. Pantech is a winning and fundamental factor........

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

my money is in PMCORP ... look at the chart.. i am no body... im just like anyone here punting into ideas.. but PMCORP doing chocolate TUDOR GOLD... that's all ... that's all my friends.. AyamTua either loose or making... let see who have the last laugh.. AyamTua stand firmly on TUDOR GOLD.. laugh at me please... if I loose.. chocolate, in the supermarket.... I beg you to laugh at me... if I am wrong in keeping my money in PMCORP for TUDOR GOLD .... no one is right no one is wrong.... watch this counter... please ..

and to Calvintaneng.. you gotta be right bro.. my faith is in you and along with that my money ...... if can please advise PMCORP people to shape up and make something to improve investor CONFIDENCE!

with that said.. thank you.. I will remember you until I kena potong by the butcher .... hahaha I am just old man, old ayam tua.... not bill gates, not warren buffet...

God bless you brother calvintaneng ... long live long health

YAKINI TUDOR GOLD ...

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-10-26 11:48 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, do your all money pump into PMCorp? If so, i take hat off to you.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:50 | Report Abuse

one day if PMCORP made it by their TUDOR GOLD ideas.. all of you nonbeliever would take an advise from AyamTua and Calvintaneng..

I can imagine you speak to your publicist...

I made money from TUDOR GOLD with advise form calvintaneng and ayamtua

and you all will scratch head thinking.. hahahaha who the hell is calvintaneng and ayamtua..... hahahah

I can just imagine this scenario for the next 1 year and 2 years IF .. sincerely I pray for those believe in chocolate business to MAKE MONEY ... hahaha think for one second calvin could be right, ayamtua could be right .. we are all in this together.. as calvin is major shareholder and stupid old ayamtua just a mere invstor... we all have the rights to question PMCORP should anything happens ....

so ... have faith in TUDOR GOLD ..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz