PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

-0.005 (2.78%)

0.175 - 0.18

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-27 00:28 | Report Abuse

pantech sure can enter...if rugi...not much..i think lah...and many promoters there...good biz..FA good...TA still good
---
pw...u have decided ..by what your saying just now...apa boleh buat
but u said earning tak tentu?PW never make losses since listing..always in profit...nta always increase ma...go read what i've wrote about PW in this room and also in PM room
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/7134.jsp
---
pmcorp ...this company only make 9 thousand ringgit last quarter!!!!!...sugar pun dah naik...tentu akan rugi...confirmed...calvin admit he's been averaging since 2007...pity him...don't be the next calvin by replacing him...haha

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-27 01:08 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng. How many percentage stake that PMC has owned in Mui ? If Mui company its share price is being down, will it affect PMC's group earning with a impairment loss in Mui ? Similar case to PMI & PMcap as well ,if these 2 company has setenced to delisted, do this thing will affect on PMC group earning with a impariment loss in both companies.

Hope you can clarify for me, I am worried that it will has the same similar case as MSC (Malaysia Smelting Company), which always has endless cases of impairment losses.....

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-27 01:34 | Report Abuse

Anbz. I think I might can share some of my understanding of sugar subsidy.

It is true, in malaysia there are some big F&B companies, are not allowed to buy sugar subisdy, such as Nestle, F&N.... (You can use google to check it....)

These kind of F&B companies, there are required a huge tonnes of sugar to add in their product,whthey can't just simply go to normal convenient shops or even supermarket to buy all these subsidy sugar which amount is very far below as they want. So that's why we rarely heard news of operations against faulty use of subsidy sugars...

Big F&B companies have to go through others way to purchase sugar, not like the ways through normal supermarket.....maybe go through TWS or MSM companies. So it is quite easy to monitoring them whether F&B companies....

And for you another case of : explaining the price increase of products such as of bread and sweetened condensed milk whenever there is increase in sugar price ?

I am sorry for that I can't answer you, but as I know bread or condensed milk should doesn't contain much sugar as compared to beverage drinks....
Why put in sugar in bread ? I don't understand, and I also never heard whenever increase in sugar price will lead bread increase its selling prices. Normally is increasing petrol prices will almost lead to increase price of everything.

For sweet condensed milk, it taste sweet, but doens;t means it has additionally add in sugar, its sweet should be due to at originally milk itself has sugar, glucose & lactose in it and it has been concentrated (evaporated out water). When is has been concentrated, so its taste will be sweeter and that;s why it called condensed milk.

So far I would say Calvintaneng is not naive person, he has more senses of how to doing a bussiness and mature. Compare to me, I think I am more loser and immature...

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-27 01:36 | Report Abuse

Sorry to above mistaping content... I don't know how to edit those mis-taping words..

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-27 02:55 | Report Abuse

Tudor Gold Chocolate Maker (PMCORP)

PMCorp Next Week Prediction:
Monday: 0.245 - 0.260
Tuesday: 0.260 - 0.275
Wednesday: 0.275 - 0.285
Thursday: 0.285 - 0.290
Friday: 0.290 - 0.305

.. despite all the trashing and bashing among fellow friendly investors :)
The Chocolate Winning Factors

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-27 04:40 | Report Abuse

Investing all your money in one or a few counters is certainly not a wise move in my opinion, theoritically as well as practically for an ordinary investor. Don't put all your eggs in one basket is always a wise maxim.

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-27 06:36 | Report Abuse

kc, how you spread your investment in stock market? example 20% in one share or what?

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 08:23 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning On This Bright & Beautiful Sunday from Jurong West, Singapore.

anbz Years back when I called Ms Lai Fah
(By the way, HJey never called Lai Fah by phone; he only e-mailed using another name; he even concealed his real name when he posted Lai Fah's reply)

Ms. Lai Fah, Assist Manager of NFI, was asked this question by me,"Our Chocolates should be very competitive since Malaysian Govt subsidised sugar prices?

" 'No, Our Sugar is not subsidised since it is industrial sugar, For industrial sugar we have to pay full price" Lai Fah replied,

So anbz, if you continue posting assumptions you will definitely lose your credibility.

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 08:41 |

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-27 08:41 | Report Abuse

calvin, everyday you provide us vitamin in this forum..thanks.

limko

62 posts

Posted by limko > 2013-10-27 09:49 | Report Abuse

Calvin ... "5) OBESITY (I Took TUDOR GOLD COCOA POWDER For 6 Months & Lost 10 kg!)"

Calvin, Mind sharing where to buy Tudor Gold in cocoa powder form? TQ.

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 10:02 | Report Abuse

Thought For The Day,

The Book Says, "A PRUDENT MAN FORSEETH......"

In Today's English it is, "A Prudent Person Has Fore Sight Or FAR SIGHTEDNESS"

To be Able To See Far Ahead of Others. A Chess Grand Master sees his chess moves 8 to 10 steps ahead. The amateur chess player plan his moves one step at a time. A newbie stock investor look at earnings from quarter to quarter, a long term investor don't bother so much about quarterly earnings. They see next year, 5 years, 10 years ahead. Any future for McDonald? Tango Chocolate?

METROJAYA Is The Anchor Tenant of Mid Valley MegaMall in The Klang Valley. IGB is setting up South Key MegaMall in ISKANDAR. Will Metrojaya be the Anchor tenant here also? If true, then expect MUI Berhad to do even better as 5 Million Singaporeans will flock here every weekend. Our New Metrojaya in East Malaysia is doing a roaring business because BN pump money into its strong hold of East Malaysia & rich Bruneian tourists, too.

Will METROJAYA Overtakes PARKSON One Day? Think again.

Albert Einstein says, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 10:07 | Report Abuse

limko I still have about half a tin. Ms. Lai Fah said you can find them during Hari Raya sales. But I, too haven't seen them around for some time. I'll check for you next week.

The next best will be "TUDOR GOLD DARK CHOCOLATE" with 55% Cocoa Content. Should be available in GIANT, AEON or TESCO Supermarkets.

Remember to always eat in moderation.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-27 10:26 | Report Abuse

Calvin, MUI or MUI Property best to invest? Since I have limited amount of money to invest. Kindly advise~

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 10:35 | Report Abuse

PM Corp is Best. No.2 is MUI Berhad. No.3. MUI Properties (See if you can get at discount for MUI Properties as there will be a sell down for all Property Counters on monday in a knee jerk reaction by our panicking Mr. Market).

limko

62 posts

Posted by limko > 2013-10-27 10:44 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin,

TQ for offering to check the cocoa powder.

I got the dark chocolate from Tesco. In fact I have seen Tango and Crispy at Econsave too!

I was at Tesco yesterday and ignored the Cadbury promoters and their samples for taste testing. After I purchased my Tudor Gold, I saw them walking towards the Tudor Gold display and commented it as better chocolates, wow!

Indeed it is a smooth lingering aftertaste...

Those who has never tasted Tudor Gold please buy it and taste.

To those "perpetrators" here also please read carefully its descriptions on the box - NFI would not dare to advertise if NFI can't lay claims on it! - stop making your "sensible and intellectual" comments; it only reflects how much smarter you can be than others!

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 11:39 | Report Abuse

Yes limko. For your information about ECONSAVE Supermarket. Years Back TUDOR GOLD Was in ECONSAVE, and Van Houten was not there. VAN HOUTEN then left for CHINA For Cheaper Manufacturing With CHEAPER CHINA MILK. THEN IT ADDED THE 2 CENTS A KG ILLIPE INTO ITS VAN HOUTEN BARS.

So they Offered A Bigger Discount than TUDOR GOLD. When I saw this, I spoke to Mr. Tan, the Boss of NFI Warehouse in Iskandar. Mr. Tan said ECONSAVE wanted an unrealistic price for our HIGH QUALITY TUDOR GOLD CHOCOLATE.

You See It Costs Much More With Genuine COCOA & Malaysia Milk in TUDOR GOLD than Van Houten's CHEAP UNWANTED CHINA MILK & 2 CENTS A KG ILLIPE.

So Mr. Market is Conned By A 100 Over Year Company using CHINA MILK & PIG's FOOD!

We lost our TUDOR GOLD Distribution in ECONSAVE. But Later ECONSAVE Accepted TANGO & CRISPY Due To TANGO's GREAT SALE IN GIANT, AEON, TESCO & MYDIN. Also School Children Are Buying CRISPY. So ECONSAVE Must Stock TANGO & CRISPY In Their Supermarkets.

And Since We Are Talking About ILLIPE. Do you Know that COCOA IS CULTIVATED & GROWN BY MAN (That's Why It Is Expensive) While ILLIPE Is Cultivated By Wild PIGS (BOARS) (THAT'S WHY ILLIPE IS SO CHEAP - ONLY 2 CENTS A KG!!

In The Wild Jungle Of Borneo, a herd of Wild Boars will gather under the ILLIPE Trees. They lie under the shade of huge illipe trees (Almost 50 feet tall) . So They Shit There & Also Wallow in Their Shit.(THAT'S WHY PIGS ARE SO DIRTY)
Now imagine when illipe nuts fall - they have small wings for dispersal. However on windless days the illipe fruits will fall right into the pile of PIG MANURE!!.

The fertiliser from the Pig Mature will help these illipe nuts to grow into tall trees in Borneo Jungle. That's why Cocoa is grown by man While Illipe is Grown by Wild Pigs.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-27 11:49 | Report Abuse

Hello can anyone tell me if pmcorp TA uptrend is confirmed??

If yes I m game....

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-27 13:03 | Report Abuse

Oklah, after I sold all my SapuraKencana warrant, then I will further inject into PM Corp. But, now the price already up no longer like my previous purchase at 22.5 cents. Should I queue at 22.5 cents or direct eat at 25 cents?

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-27 13:31 | Report Abuse

林俊松, it is good move.

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-10-27 13:54 | Report Abuse

Hi calvin, why does OZ ban illipe? Was it bcos to curb obesity?

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 14:50 | Report Abuse

jvei Partly yes. The Consumer of These Foreign Countries will not allow these Manufacturers in putting anything questionable in their food. Illipe is well known as a massage oil & candle wax product.
Eating it would be unthinkable.

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 14:53 | Report Abuse

But of course, the wild boar hunters do eat illipe as food. They also eat wild boar and other stuff found in the jungle

frankloh

Posted by frankloh > 2013-10-27 15:23 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin,I go through the PM CAP forum ,you mentioned that PM CORP has investment in PM CAP (Top 3 shareholder) so when you own PM CORP you also own PM CAP.PM CAP is running at a loss Company,will this effect the performance of PM CORP?

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 15:49 | Report Abuse

Yes frankloh, the impairment from PM Cap already factored in after so many years. There is still some value in PM Cap as it might sell off PM Securities. In any case PM Cap's portion is tiny because the bulk of PM Corp Asset, Food Manufacturing & Investment is Huge.

bigFAT

770 posts

Posted by bigFAT > 2013-10-27 16:40 | Report Abuse

do not be duped by so called pmcorp net cash!!!

in 2000 ..net cash was RM 429.924m !!!

in 2001 ..net cash was RM 140.844m !!! why decrease so much???? to just about 33%?

in 2002 ..net cash was RM 97.035m !!! decrease again?

in 2003 ..net cash was NEGATIVE RM 45.480 !!!! negative?

in 2004 ..net cash was NEGATIVE RM 45.480 !!!! negative?

in 2005 ..net cash was ?

was 74m then 79m then 84m then still 84m the decreased to 61m then decreased to 50m...then u ask calvin

this company likes to manipulate the numbers...revenue is not enough every year to make the nta increases (plus almost losses every year)...tong kali tong is on the move

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-27 17:09 | Report Abuse

bigFAT At least you can read figures. But go and read more to find out THE TRUTH. Between year 2,000 and year 2001 PM Corp has settled outstanding debt at shareholders' suggestion.

Why pay high interests since we have so much cash.

PM Corp Has 3 Divisions 1) Food Manufacturing 2) Real Estate 3) Investment in Listed & Unlisted Companies. The depletion of CASH Is Due To Our Investments In Bank of East Asia (BEA) HK shares.
BEA also own 23% AFFIN Bank

. Everytime I walked into AFFIN Bank I was so proud. I am an Owner, indirectly through PM Corp + BEA (HK). Anyway, PM Corp has SOLD Off BEA For 40% Profit. Good Investment!

CASH Also Used For LAURA ASHLEY FRANCHISE In South America. Investment was US$3 Millions.
Now more than doubled to US$6 Millions (About RM20 Millions) No one in this Forum, no financial analyst no Focus Magazine or Edge Daily know this piece of good news. Only those who attend AGM knows.

As PM Corp sold off Johan Shares, BEA Shares & S'pore Woodland Factory for RM39.7 Millions. RM141 Millions is now replenished into PM Corp Coffers.

And in Year 2009, we bought a 6 Acre Prime Factory Land in Shah Alam For RM17 Million IN CASH!!

Price has now TRIPLED to over RM50 Millions!! Almost 50% Growth Every Year. Fantastic Investment!

Wow! bigFAT, the more I calculate, the more I see the DEEP VALUE OF PM CORP!

As Warren Buffet said in his early days, "I KNOW I WILL BE RICH" YES! RICH BEYOND ALL IMAGINATION!!

Now my advise to you bigFAT, control you FAT by eating TUDOR GOLD DARK Chocolate. It will reduce your fat and save you from stroke and heart attack- top 2 killers world-wide.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-27 17:40 | Report Abuse

Calvin, after reading all your post. I'm convince with PM Corp asset & financial standing. But, those gain still came from disposal of assets. What I worry is about the revenue & net profit in the future as the company ROE, ROA & EPS is very low. Will the management look into those area? If those news still kept hidden from public, I don't think the share price will up as there is no public awareness.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-10-27 21:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by matrixcool > Oct 27, 2013 04:42 PM | Report Abuse

twobits & jvei, welcome and thanks for your comments.

Faberlicious,
PMCorp—Breakout from the Double Bottoms on 03/10 with volumes and hit its immediate target $0.255 on 14/10. Very Bullish as it is on stage 2 of the new cycle. Any weakness towards supports at $0.225/$0.205 offer opportunity to buy for future play. Next TP estimated at $0.285 if $0.255 id broken. Exit if $0.205 is violated.

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-10-27 22:33 | Report Abuse

thanks faberlicious. Would it mean it crosses 0.26 it is good news?

AmstrongKL

271 posts

Posted by AmstrongKL > 2013-10-28 01:24 | Report Abuse

Went to get some Tango. Price around Rm2.80/100g. Cadbury about Rm3.20/100g. Not much different in price. Try to check on the ingredient but could not find the cocoa percentage. Tango is using crash almond whereas Cadbury is using whole almond. Taste about the same. Just for your info.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-10-28 02:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin
I take my hat-off for your true dedication & commitment to this family of shares. You are in love. I am not complaining but thanks.

As for me, I just look at the facts and logic and that's it. Take it or leave. In the forums I see some get so emotional/defensive and get blinded at their own cost. I would not be bothered/nor response unnecessay. TIME WILL TELL/SHOW THE REALITY.

Even my thanking you have attracted attentsion elsewhere & quotated when I recently made a comment. These people really dogged you. You are really COOL. Haha.

So you are putting in Jurong West. One day may call you up for a chat over a cup of coffee or hot chocolate when I go to Singapore. Haha

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-28 03:13 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends & Investors At PM Corp Forum,

THERE ARE 10 POSITIVE FACTORS THAT WILL PROPEL PM CORP SHARE PRICE HIGHER:-

1) Next Month The RM25.7 Millions Profit From Spore Factory Sale Will Be Reported. At 3.5 cts a share.
It will reflect that PM Corp's P/E is Only 7 - THE LOWEST AMONG ALL CONSUMER COUNTERS.

2) Our 5 Year Old TANGO Chocolate Has Knocked Out A 140 Year Old Van Houten in Singapore according to Mr. Clarence, MD of Network Food Singapore. Hooray!!

3) Our Laura Ashley Franchise initial Investment of US$3 Millions Has Now Doubled in Value To Over US$6 Millions (About RM20 Million)

4) Out TANGO Chocolate Is A TOTAL SELL OUT EVERYWHERE IN SINGAPORE. Singapore is An International Cosmopolitan Nation. If TANGO Can Succeed Here, It Can Succeed any where!

5) Our Investment In Tangling View Penthouse has TRIPLED IN PRICE FROM RM3 Millions To Over RM9 Millions in Orchard Road, Singapore. Company still looking for even higher offers!

6) Our 6 Acre Factory in Shah Alam with Prime Main Road Frontage Has TRIPLED IN PRICE FROM RM17 Millions (PURCHASED BY CASH) To Over RM50 Millions!

7) Our PM Corp's Investment In MUI Berhad Will Greatly Benefit From The Budget. Govt Allotted RM2 Billions for 2014 VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR & 2015 YEAR OF FESTIVAL

. MUI'S HOTEL, TRAVEL & TOURS, SHOPPING IN METROJAYA, EAST INDIA, REJECT SHOP & LAURA ASHLEY WILL GREATLY BENEFIT BY INCREASING TOURIST ARRIVALS

8) CURRENTLY PM CORP HAS A CASH HOARD OF RM141 MILLIONS. Almost Debt Free.
Company Upon Enquiry, REPLIED THAT THE BULK OF CASH PROCEEDS WILL BE USED FOR FOOD RELATED INVESTMENTS. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS!!!

When Dutch Baby Changed Name To Dutch Lady in 2000,And Increased Additional Production Lines; Price SHOT UP From RM4.00 To Over RM40.00 Now!!:

Expect PM Corp To Follow The Same Pattern of Growth of Dutch Lady & NESTLE.

9) AT THE AGM IN JUNE 2013 (PORT DICKSON) PM CORP DIRECTORS HAVE PROPOSED CAPITAL REDUCTION & CASH PAY OUT. TOTAL CASH POSITION IS 20 CENTS. How Much CASH Payout? Wait For Official Announcement VERY SOON NOW!

10) Finally, FOCUS MAGAZINE HAS LISTED PM CORP AS THE TOP 8 BEST PERFORMING PENNY STOCK COUNTER. HAVING INCREASED IN PRICE BY 70% SINCE JULY 2013 UNTIL NOW!

PM CORP IS NOT A GORENG COUNTER.

PM CORP HAS STRONG FUNDAMENTAL WITH HIGH INTRINSIC VALUE!

THIS IS THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-28 06:34 | Report Abuse

Calvin tats good goooood news cheers. Thank you

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-10-28 07:13 | Report Abuse

calvin, hope this week can fly as rocket

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-10-28 07:31 | Report Abuse

jvei,u r welcome.Everybody wants the share price to go 1 direction only...
...UP !

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-28 09:30 | Report Abuse

pmcorp marilah

Posted by sapphire5157 > 2013-10-28 09:35 | Report Abuse

After the government increase the sugar price, it will effect a lot in the NFI profit specially in the last qtr of this year

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-28 09:35 | Report Abuse

Better don't move up first, I still wait for my money to convert into here soon... please don't up first, wait me.

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2013-10-28 09:42 | Report Abuse

Kclow, can you suggest stocks to buy? Thx

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-28 09:43 | Report Abuse

HOLD or ACCUMULATE PANTECH>>> TP--1.43

Bullish TA and very bullish FA.........

Budget 2014: Oil and gas sector likely to continue vital role

THE oil and gas sector will continue to play an important role in the economy next year.

Private investment in sectors which include oil and gas is expected to increase further to RM189bil, or 17.9% of GDP.

Public investment is estimated to reach RM106bil.

In the oil and gas sector, among projects to be undertaken by Petronas include the Sabah Ammonia Urea Project (Samur) in Sipitang; the integrated oil and gas production development project in Kebabangan; the regasification plant project in Lahad Datu, Sabah; and Petronas’ Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development or RAPID in Pengerang, Johor, which is the largest investment in Malaysia.

Petronas has a five-year RM300bil capital expenditure plan to reverse declining production.

The national oil company said in June that it would have to play catch-up after having spent only RM72bil, or 24%, of that amount between 2011 and January this year.

“Petronas’ five-year RM300bil capex should keep the excitement level high in a sector that is a major revenue earner,” CIMB Research said earlier this year.

An analyst concurs saying: “With the amount of ongoing oil and gas activity, there will be a continuous flow of jobs which will contribute to a robust sector.”

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-28 09:48 | Report Abuse

To KCLow, can you suggest what stocks should we buy ?

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-28 10:32 | Report Abuse

KClow. Singaporeans are mostly millionaires (in ringgit term at least) Heart Attack & Stroke are top 2 Killer Disease World Wide. So they will continue to buy and eat the FINEST TUDOR GOLD & TANGO CHOCOLATES.

And Everybody Can Afford TANGO 40gm Bar which retail in GIANT SUPERMARKET For Only RM1.29!

Surely All Can Afford a RM1.29 Cheapest Bar of Chocolate compared to Kit Kat & Cadbury at double & triple the price of TANGO. TANGO Has The Added Value of ANTIOXIDANT!

And TANGO 40gm Bar Sells For Only 50 cents in Singapore NTUC FairPrice Supermarket.

Yes! Only 50 cents Spore. I Have Seen People Buy TANGO By The Entire Boxes!!

SO GOOD & SO CHEAP - EVERYONE CALL AFFORD.

TANGO WILL TAKE THE WORLD BY STORM!!

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-28 10:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by KClow > Oct 28, 2013 10:33 AM | Report Abuse
calvin@ i beg to differ, wealth is measured by liquid asset! NOT OVERALL assets.. you should do more research of how RICH singaporeans are again as u suggest to people here to do.. I AND MOST FINANCIALLY COMPETENT PEOPLE DONT CONSIDER THE PRICE OF THE HOUSE ONE LIVES IN.

hahahahahahahaha.... stop! stop! you are either too damn stupid or too funny! my bet is the first! LOL

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-28 10:36 | Report Abuse

KClow are you telling me that Singaporeans are so poor that they don't even have 50 cents to buy a 40gm bar of Tango Chocolate?

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-28 10:36 | Report Abuse

this calvin & kclow dialogue is good. keep it up! :)

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-28 10:37 | Report Abuse

Kclow, don't avoid my question, just name few of the stokc you are most confident in.. don't tell me you have name most of the counters in bursa, then tell us to buy in.

Just show the best of the best one you are most confident, and let's see how good you are in valueble stock.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-28 10:38 | Report Abuse

He just bash Calvin cos Calvin going all over the forum advertising PMCORP.

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-28 10:48 | Report Abuse

OK Guys I have to go to exciting Iskandar. And by the way, I am not affected by the budget which might negatively impact on Malaysian Property Counters.

The houses I bought are from high court at Rock Bottom Prices. Eg. I bought a low cost house with RM18K renovation for only RM30,000 through Court Auction. I rented the house for RM500 a month or RM6,000 a year. Which gives me an excellent yield of 20% or P/E 5 only.

All Other Properties I bought are of similar nature - Rock Bottom Prices in Good Location with rental yield of 10% to as high as 25%. If PM Corp Is Not SO CHEEEEEEAP!

I won't need to bother about KLSE at all!

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-28 11:22 | Report Abuse

Yes. Just One More Sharing

The Indian/Chinese newspaper vendors deliver or sell newspapers everyday including Saturday & Sunday' rain or shine.

The Jew looks and search for a diamond. Once he finds that Special Diamond he is set for life. He sells Only One Special Diamond to the Queen of England. To add to the set of jewels on her crown.

The Jew sells One Quality Diamond while the Indian/Chinese newspaper vendors have to sell or deliver millions and millions.

What's The Morale of The Story. No need to keep buying and selling, trading and trading every hour every day in KLSE. Find Some Really Good Ones And Stick With Them.

It is not the amount of hard work. It is the Ability to separate diamonds from newspapers.

Have A Nice Day Everybody..