PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-10-26 11:52 | Report Abuse

Captain Ayam Tua, the pilot of Tudor Gold plane, have a pleasant trip!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by rooney2u > Oct 26, 2013 11:48 AM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, do your all money pump into PMCorp? If so, i take hat off to you.

-- big portion yes, but not all .. ayamtua also in NTPM (paper) be smart dont look into one counter look into the REALISTIC CORE BUSINESS not angin saja .. but put more on winning counter like chocolate ... my own stupid thinking and advise... we will see this together .... no worries. right or wrong end of the day.... money loose or money wins ... itu saja.. pure and simple ...... no water gun points on your head or my head to make decision making ....

thanks brother in TUDOR GOLD

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

to not forget PANTECH tuan rumah Sang Jero:

thank you for PANTECH .. without PANTECH ayamtua cannot invest more in PMCORP.. PANTECH made it possible.. and ayamtua will be back for PANTECH.. if the feel is right.. say in 6 months time.. because PANTECH is fundamental and cater to all industry not just limited to oil and gas....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

TUDOR GOLD a winning factor :)

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 12:06 | Report Abuse

Ayam... yes..... who can say d others girlfriend looks like shit..... beauty lies on d eyes of d beholder

I luv my ANCOMLB... U luv ur chocolate...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 26, 2013 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

Ayam... yes..... who can say d others girlfriend looks like shit..... beauty lies on d eyes of d beholder

I luv my ANCOMLB... U luv ur chocolate...

- dont worry bro.. but if you see chart up, plase join the party.. good for you and good for all believer in chocolate business .... together make money ... willing to put aside ego is no.1 factor to be succesful investors.. be it right be it wrong... we look at core fundamental business .. :)

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-26 12:12 | Report Abuse

Pak Chik ayam tua...Good luck bro...btw....

HOLD or ACCUMULATE PANTECH>>>

Budget 2014: Oil and gas sector likely to continue vital role

THE oil and gas sector will continue to play an important role in the economy next year.

Private investment in sectors which include oil and gas is expected to increase further to RM189bil, or 17.9% of GDP.

Public investment is estimated to reach RM106bil.

In the oil and gas sector, among projects to be undertaken by Petronas include the Sabah Ammonia Urea Project (Samur) in Sipitang; the integrated oil and gas production development project in Kebabangan; the regasification plant project in Lahad Datu, Sabah; and Petronas’ Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development or RAPID in Pengerang, Johor, which is the largest investment in Malaysia.

Petronas has a five-year RM300bil capital expenditure plan to reverse declining production.

The national oil company said in June that it would have to play catch-up after having spent only RM72bil, or 24%, of that amount between 2011 and January this year.

“Petronas’ five-year RM300bil capex should keep the excitement level high in a sector that is a major revenue earner,” CIMB Research said earlier this year.

An analyst concurs saying: “With the amount of ongoing oil and gas activity, there will be a continuous flow of jobs which will contribute to a robust sector.”
26/10/2013 10:13

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 12:14 | Report Abuse

Yes... looking at d chart is d way to go..... do tip me off when u want to do a luster... I m game

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 26, 2013 12:14 PM | Report Abuse

Yes... looking at d chart is d way to go..... do tip me off when u want to do a luster... I m game

-- crazy ass Ayam Tua have no limitation :-) <-- think about this one line ... as investor we all should be highly critical ... because it's our hard earned money :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by SANG-JERO > Oct 26, 2013 12:12 PM | Report Abuse

Pak Chik ayam tua...Good luck bro...btw....

HOLD or ACCUMULATE PANTECH>>>

Budget 2014: Oil and gas sector likely to continue vital role

THE oil and gas sector will continue to play an important role in the economy next year.

Private investment in sectors which include oil and gas is expected to increase further to RM189bil, or 17.9% of GDP.

Public investment is estimated to reach RM106bil.

In the oil and gas sector, among projects to be undertaken by Petronas include the Sabah Ammonia Urea Project (Samur) in Sipitang; the integrated oil and gas production development project in Kebabangan; the regasification plant project in Lahad Datu, Sabah; and Petronas’ Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Development or RAPID in Pengerang, Johor, which is the largest investment in Malaysia.

Petronas has a five-year RM300bil capital expenditure plan to reverse declining production.

The national oil company said in June that it would have to play catch-up after having spent only RM72bil, or 24%, of that amount between 2011 and January this year.

“Petronas’ five-year RM300bil capex should keep the excitement level high in a sector that is a major revenue earner,” CIMB Research said earlier this year.

An analyst concurs saying: “With the amount of ongoing oil and gas activity, there will be a continuous flow of jobs which will contribute to a robust sector.”
26/10/2013 10:13

-- SANG JERO: ok .. i will be back with some winning portion of PMCORP Tudor Gold .. dont limit investment strategy! 101 in value investing.. open mind, open heart ... dont look at trees, but look at the god damn forest itself... we are all rats and squirrels waiting to punt into the next big things, neutrally :)

As of now PMCORP still have that concrete winning factor, proven business core fundamental...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:21 | Report Abuse

just pure and simple investment strategy into chocolate TUDOR GOLD, CRISPY etc... you bring chocolate TUDOR GOLD to kampung.... they eat it.. you bring SERSOL, HIBICUS etc to kampung you tend to explain more time.... take that arguments as reasoning :-)

-- posted this before but AyamTua want to make this as good statement of belief

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:30 | Report Abuse

dear fellow investors,

while waiting for your investment goes sky high ..

please take a bite of chocolate ...

PMCORP is maker of Tudor Gold ..

thanks

-- simple strategy .. dont limit your strategy

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-10-26 12:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by 9696 > Oct 26, 2013 10:28 AM | Report Abuse

Who is the fellow you refer to?

i think he refers to kcchongnz... with all due respect .. after thoroughly researched kcchongnz insights and postings... his theory is right MOST OF THE TIME ..... and he has been posting day and night to EDUCATE people .. leave that old man alone shall we? if we have nothing better to contribute .. it save us all the heartache to argue with good people sharing their good theories .. infact kcchongnz theories and stock picks seems to beat KLCI than any others .. please write like kcchongnz so we stupid people including myself can actually learn something ...

thanks

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-26 12:56 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, now you are the second active to hard promote in this forum. Hope pmcorp can go another level stage on next week

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-26 13:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 26, 2013 10:26 AM | Report Abuse

But tis fellow is too much la.....

>Kcchongnz..... Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD Oct 22, 2013 08:09 AM | Report Abuse MESSIBARCA, Yes, I have bought PM Corp, not only for myself, also for my sister-in-law and nephew, and my two children who asked me to invest for them. Actually I have been telling my daughters concentrate on their career and to safe and invest.

It is still a small part of my portfolio. No need to update my portfolio in i3. The portfolio changes too from time to time and it is not stagnant, especially when I find something else which is better.

RECKLESS RECKLESS.. invest other peoples' money in a BUY TODAY SELL TOMORROW counter...

Pmcorp price has gone up cos WHEN D LIQUIDITY TIDE RISES ALL BOATS R LIFTED n d Sing dollar has done its job ... yet tis fellow is putting in other peoples money into it....

BETTER DISCOUNT WHATEVER HE IS SAYING BY 75% TO AARIVE AT ACTUAL FAIR VALUE

Reckless? Buy pmcorp at 15 sen five weeks ago and it's price now is 25 sen. This is a rise of 70 pct! Reckless? Reckless in making 70. Pct in 5 weeks?

How is it. Or pared with the way overvalued ancomlb 5 weeks ago at 18 sen?

Jcool seriously what are you trying to prove? Haven't you read my post on why pmcorp was a steal with its graham net net valuation, and why ancomlb is way overvalued based on any method of valuation?

Why don't you make some intelligent rebukes on my posts rather than talking nonsense non stop?

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-10-26 14:03 | Report Abuse

Fibon also is kc promote and up from 30 to 50c

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 15:17 | Report Abuse

YA ya ya... d US economy is fantastic cos DJ and SP 500 is at all time highs......

O..... same.. here pmcorp is a good co cos its price has gone up.... wat nonsense

Hello ever heard of goreng...

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 15:29 | Report Abuse

I hv posted my rebukes...... but I realized I can never post against at least 10 of thm gang + 1 reckless fellow

Ur wat... net net... is suitable here... it is used for a co whc is close its death.... but u hv not priced in d liquidators costs enough...

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-26 16:01 | Report Abuse

The losers and winners from budget 2013

no more sugar subsidies...

SPESIFIC LOSER IN DISCUSSION = PMCORP

====> so will lead to increase sugar's price

====> margin for chocolate manufacturers will reduce

====> need to increase price of chocolate

====> less people will consume chocolate...not only rich people eat chocolate , involved also mid ...........income society

====> less revenue for pmcorp

====> will record losses since the last quarter only yields RM 9,000 profit !!!

and less budget to spend

SPESIFIC WINNER DISCUSSION = PW CONSOLIDATED BHD

====> malaysian will think twice before buying things like chocolate..if there's enough money..to ...........buy...pity for nfi

====> less fish consumed (expensive)

====> less beef consumed (very expensive)

====> less lamb/mutton consumed (very very expensive)

====> less shrimp consumed (absolutely expensive)

====> alternative protein sources should be cheaper which are broiler/chicken and eggs

====> poultry will be the best choice and double it's popularity

====> poultry' feeds manufacturer like PW consolidated will increase profit...no doubt

jual anak ayam untung...

jual telur ayam untung...

jual itik untung...

jual daging ayam untung...

jual makanan ayam dan itik pun untung

last last yang untung would be PW consolidated bhd...belum kira jual tanah di PENANG's mainland ...just near 2nd brigde of PENANG

---
mari ramai2 pindah kaunter ke PW consolidated bhd

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-26 16:06 | Report Abuse

IN ADDITION ...if there's a need to INCREASE retail price of chicken by RM 1.50 or increase of egg's price

++++++++======>>> ..people will STILL HAVE to buy chicken and eggs ma

==========================> when that happens

==========================> PW CONSOLIDATED BHD will not only double their profit

==========================> PW CONSOLIDATED BHD will ALSO triple their profit

Posted by limkitsiang > 2013-10-26 16:12 | Report Abuse

very exited with what has been posted by nobby regarding PW CONSOLIDATED BHD
Posted by nobby > Oct 25, 2013 08:19 PM | Report Abuse

PW CONSOLIDATED BHD ...not PM

Financial Year End 31/12/2013
Quarter 2
Quarterly report for the financial period ended 30/06/2013

Revenue
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013. = RM 57,543,000
......PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING QUARTER 30/06/2012..= RM 54,338,000

====> increase of revenue q to q........................= ( 57,543,000 - 54,338,000 ) / 54,338,000 x 100
..........................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................= 5.90 % !!!

Profit/(loss) before tax
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013..= RM 3,214,000
......PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING QUARTER 30/06/2012..= RM 1,402,000

====> increase of profit before tax q to q............= ( 3,214,000 - 1,402,000 ) / 1,402,000 x 100
..........................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................= 129.24 % !!!

Profit/(loss) attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013..= RM 1,731,000
......PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING QUARTER 30/06/2012..= RM 1,143,000

====> increase of net profit.................................= ( 1,731,000 - 1,143,000 ) / 1,143,000 x 100
..........................................................................................................= 51.44 % !!!

Basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit)
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013..= 2.90 cents
......PRECEDING YEAR CORRESPONDING QUARTER 30/06/2012..= 1.91 cents

====> increase of earnings/(loss) per share ......= ( 2.90 - 1.91 ) / 1.91 x 100
..........................................................................................................= 51.83 % !!!

Cummulative basic earnings/(loss) per share (Subunit) for 1st and 2nd quarters
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013..
..........................................................................................................= 5.11 cents !!!

Cummulative earnings per share for Trailing Twelve Months from 2012-09-30 to 2013-06-30
..........................................................................................................= 8.14 cents !!!

Projected Cummulative earnings per share for
......CURRENT YEAR QUARTER....................................30/06/2013..
............................................................................= 5.11 + ( 8.61 + 0.00) x 51.83 /100 *
..........................................................................................................= 9.57 cents !!!
*based on 51.83% growth and 3rd and 4th quarters preceeding
corresponding year of 2012

DIVIDEN ASSUMPTION for 2013
.........................................................................................................= 7.00 cents !!!

SPECIAL DIVIDEN ASSUMPTION for 2013
.........................................................................................................= 19.50 cents !!!
**based on sale of lands with net profit of AT LEAST RM 20m
and number of shares = 60,911,250 units
RM20,000,000 / 60,911,250 = RM 0.3283
with 60% distribution to shareholders
= RM 0.3283 x 60 /100
= RM 0.1970
apprimately= 19.5 cents

PROJECTED DIVIDEN SUM FOR 2013
............................................................................= 7.00 + 19.50 .........................................................................................................= 26.50 cents !!!

Net assets per share attributable to ordinary equity holders of the parent ($)
......AS AT END OF CURRENT QUARTER.....................30/06/2013..= RM 3.51 !!!
......AS AT PRECEDING FINANCIAL YEAR END............ 30/06/2012..= RM 3.45 !!!
..........................................................................................price now = ONLY UNDER 70 CENTS !!!

PW CONSOLIDATED BHD ...not PM

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 16:16 | Report Abuse

Limkitsiang.... yo Mr Lim... u r into shares nowadays.... HaHa

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 16:22 | Report Abuse

PW Consolidated looks like a co whc u can put others' money in.....

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 16:41 | Report Abuse

JCool I just returned from the Booming Iskandar - braving traffic jam at the 2nd Link.

I think I am The Most Reckless of All. I had sold TN Logistic, UMW, Public Bank, Daiman, Apollo, Pintaras, Yee Lee, Tasek Cement, CMSB, NAIM, HL Capital, Crescendo, Kimlun, Tebrau Teguh, MP Corp, KPS, PUNCAK, Kumpulan Fima, Century Bond, IGB, Hektar Reit, SBC Corp, Weida, HSL, Top Glove, Kossan, Supermax,

Alaqar Reit, Keck Seng, Daibochi, Padini,, Harrison, DKSH, Lysaght, Perak Corp, IJM, Protasco, Cocoaland, Malayan Flour Mill, Petronas Dagangan, Maton, Ajinomoto, Integra, MNRB, Pantech, Deleum & Many Many Others

AND PUT ALL INTO PM CORP. CALVIN TAN IS THE MOST RECKLESS MAN IN THE WORLD!!

And Another Reckless Man In Malaysia is TTB who put millions of shareholders' fund in only a few counters in I Cap Biz

And The Worse Reckless Man of The Entire World. Warren Buffet he put MULTI BILLIONS In Only A Few Counters like Coca Cola, McDonald, Walmart & others.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 16:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin... as I hv posted earlier... I can join u in pmcorp....

I m watching d chart...

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 16:50 | Report Abuse

anbz. You are unsure of your figures in PW CON balance. Now you are talking without checking the truth. Half past six deduction will lead others to Holland.

According to NFI Management, sugar subsidy is only given to consumer. No subsidy is given for industry all along. Get your facts right before posting.

So NFI of PM CORP is not affected at all.

Do you get in now?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 16:58 | Report Abuse

Reminder.... Yo Do tip me off when d waves come.... seriously

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-10-26 17:03 | Report Abuse

Jcool. I thought now the share price movement recently of PMC is already clear enough to let you aware its wave is coming...?! Whatou are you still be waiting ?

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 17:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends & Investors of PM Corp,

The recent removal of sugar subsidy is for consumer sugar only. For industrial sugar NFI has always paid full market value since there is no subsidy for industrial sugar all along.

This might turn out positive for NFI of PM Corp instead. Sugar is used by small time retailers who buy at subsidised prices. With its removal food with high sugar content will go up in price. Making food like Crispy and Tango appear even cheaper.

Again Mr. Market, without understanding underlying fundamental, can make wrong deduction - leading to wrong judgment resulting in wrong decision. And on to losses.

Wealth is the by product of wisdom. Seek to invest in things you can understand. And ask if you are not sure. Make Very Sure In What You Invest In. Not just what Calvin say. Best of all. Please come to Share Holders' Meeting and ask all the questions you have - June 2014.

IF YOU KNOW--THERE IS COMPLETE CERTAINTY & NOTHING CAN SHAKE YOUR CONFIDENCE!

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 17:17 | Report Abuse

Ok first tip.... good... Monday.... Monday I may take a baby step...

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-10-26 17:36 | Report Abuse

Calvin, how msia budget impact iskandar properties?

limko

62 posts

Posted by limko > 2013-10-26 18:17 | Report Abuse

"CALVIN TAN PUT ALL INTO PMCORP. CALVIN TAN IS THE MOST RECKLESS MAN IN THE WORLD!!"

Ha ha ha... not reckless leh but you really LIVE TO EAT...

You'll understand why I bold those words below... those are the WOW or OOMPH factors in PMCORP no one can deny!!!

Fellows who EAT TO LIVE only bark nonsense in this forum, why bother about them - I even think they are jealous because they missed buying PMCORP at cheap price.

Deserve in them never analyse such value stock and hidden gem when you shared in this forum...

Let us TREASURE THE MOMENT in Tudor Gold while knowing they are BANGING HARDER THEIR HEADS (ahem, I mean both heads), yahoo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

INDULGE YOUR SENSES.

This new collection of dark chocolates is made from the FINEST COCOA BEANS IN THE WORLD. Our UNIQUE RECIPE is crafted using ONLY THE FRESHEST ingredients to ensure PERFECT BALANCE, HARMONY and SWEETEST in very bite. A NATURAL SOURCE of ANTIOXIDANTS and TRANSFAT FREE, savour the taste of Tudor Gold dark chocolate and enjoy our SIGNATURE RICH COCOA flavour and SMOOTH LINGERING aftertaste.

Chocolate making is an ART.

Eating it is a PASSION.

TREASURE THE MOMENT...

203 posts

Posted by 9696 > 2013-10-26 18:21 | Report Abuse

well said limko

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 18:36 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by limkitsiang > 2013-10-26 18:50 | Report Abuse

calvin u are promoting pmcorp isn't it? so why u talks a lot about iskandar..and didn't give any iskandar related counter for us to hop in...why?
and what bloody hell is iskandar got to do with pmcorp?
are u creating feeling good factors...which are exclusively events with no connection at all? lol pmcorp and iskandar are twins...haha..and sorry to ask mui and mpcorp ..do they has any land in iskandar?proof?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 19:06 | Report Abuse

Calvin... luv luv...

After all hv bin said n done... if only u hv bot some properties in Iskandar likr a lot of Singaporean hv done.... hey they wld buy a few in one go...... u wld hv bin set for ur retirement by now....

No nid to go on n on here promoting chocolate n pmcorp....

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 19:14 | Report Abuse

limkitsiang I was answering moneyking on how budget impact on iskandar properties. Anyway, all Iskandar property counters are overvalued except MP Corp. But I don't advocate buying MP Corp at the moment for 3 reasons

1) MP Corp Management must pare down debt first

2) The connecting road from Sri Alam to Nusa Damai (MP Corp land) by JKR will be tendered out next year.

3) The Unlocking of Value Comes First From PM Corp. And PM Corp has A Far Better Potential For Growth. Yes. This is PM Corp's Moment.

PM Corp own One Factory in Desa Cemerlang, Iskandar.

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 19:31 | Report Abuse

JCool Yes. But there is something called "Passion" in life. When I lived in KL in the early 1990s, My next door neighbour in Taman Sri Petaling KL worked as an air steward for MAS Full-Time. He has flown all over the world on MAS Planes.

However, he organised diving trips to the East Coast of West Malaysia. Then he gave coaching service and diving lessons. The fees he charged is minimal.

One day, he resigned from MAS and gave lessons on diving Full Time. I said, "How come you gave up a stable job with Malaysia Airline & live by uncertain income from giving lessons on diving?"

He replied, "I gave up my career for My Passion In Life".

So I say, JCool, I found My Passion In Life.

1) To Discover A Bargain Penny Stock That Has The Potential To Be A Blue Chip again someday

2) To see People Living Healthy Lives - Free From Heart Disease, Stroke & Other Illnesses

3) To be proven right in my judgment and decision one fine day on my stock picking..

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 19:45 | Report Abuse

Ok so u missed out on d properties.....

But wit ur knowledge on Iskandar n shares .... u shd hv bot UEM SUNRISE like no tomorrow.... thn u wld hv hit a 10 leger

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 19:52 | Report Abuse

I wld think... to hit a 10 leger 1st.... then sit by d swimming pool n do ur 1-3 passions wld b better...

Seriously... no sneer here... lazy SAT evening... jz chit chat here

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 20:08 | Report Abuse

I knocked my head every time I see properties prices going up n I hv missed it...

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-10-26 20:20 | Report Abuse

Calvin, thanks for your analysis on iskandar properties

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-26 20:47 | Report Abuse

Well... on hindsight not getting into properties may well b a blessing... cos d new higher RPGT rates n other measures can cause properties prices to drop... n by a lot... unlike shares when properties prices drop.. suddenly u jz can find any buyers cos banks jz refuse to lend..... until may b it is limit down one time... n unlike shares for properties u wld nid to take a loan from d bank... so hit 2 times... value dropped yet hv to pay loan interest...

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-26 20:55 | Report Abuse

Double wack! Properties on bank loans if sold below 5 years will imposed penalties by banks! Beside much higher RPGT, speculators make loss a lot! Do remember housing loans in Malaysia among the highest interest rate! You can get cheaper car loans compare to housing loans! Many don't even know! Higher RPGT is very good for genuine house buyers but may cause many developers to postponed their new projects as pool of genuine buyers are much smaller! What is table in Budget last Friday is much higher than I have anticipated! Bare in mind, government take 30% tax if you sell below 3 years and also you need to pay bank on penalties! Unless you are among 1% of Bolehland super rich!

calvintaneng

55,227 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-26 21:10 |

Post removed.Why?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-26 21:19 | Report Abuse

Fortunebull, which stock is nice to enter now? Pantech warrant, Wellcall or PM Corp? I plan to sell off my SapuraKencana warrant, not performing good. Lost 13%~

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-26 21:33 | Report Abuse

GST themes counters should be safe! Read my postings which GST related counters! Don't ask me again!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-26 23:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 26, 2013 04:50 PM | Report Abuse

anbz. You are unsure of your figures in PW CON balance. Now you are talking without checking the truth. Half past six deduction will lead others to Holland.

According to NFI Management, sugar subsidy is only given to consumer. No subsidy is given for industry all along. Get your facts right before posting.

So NFI of PM CORP is not affected at all.

Do you get in now?
-------
me : i don't get it at all...

because i have heard about no petrol and diesel subsidies for industries/factories...

i never heard that there's no sugar subsidy for industries...haha...

u always see in news, enforcement agencies carrying out operations on factories using subsidies petrol/diesel
never they did any operations/investigations against use of subsidies sugar by factories

how do u explain the price increase of products such as of bread and sweetened condensed milk whenever there is increase in sugar price

...due to the products contain significant amount of sugar

...and chocolate are similar

Do you get in now? any factory can buy subsidies sugar before at any place, any time...now no more subsidy...pmcorp will not go far

who is the naive one...now? let the others be the judges..hehe

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-26 23:50 | Report Abuse

林俊松....checkout PW consolidated...waiting to explode...really...tak tipu punya

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-27 00:01 | Report Abuse

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Financials?s=PW:KLS
PW earning tak tentu, somemore the price higher than PM Corp. I scare la. anbz, how u think about Pantech?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz