PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

-0.005 (2.78%)

0.175 - 0.18

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 17:55 | Report Abuse

in short: follow Chocolate Tudor Gold... <-- this give peaceful thoughts!

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-02 17:59 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, there is no more calvin who give us positive comment everyday as he is barred. So you are the one to leas this forum for those against anti-tudor. Hope you are not the second barred from I3...cheers

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 18:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by rooney2u > Nov 2, 2013 05:59 PM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, there is no more calvin who give us positive comment everyday as he is barred. So you are the one to leas this forum for those against anti-tudor. Hope you are not the second barred from I3...cheers

- John Chong, MikeKong55, OTB, izoklse , Fortunebull, etc .... there are still good people around, I sincerely believe this ...

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-02 18:04 | Report Abuse

ok ok..you are also the one good man among them..

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-02 18:04 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, I try to queue at 28 cents while monitoring this stock for 2 days. I'm not queuing at 24 cents like Mr. Ooi. Everyday got high & low, perhaps I can get PM Corp at 28 cents. Wish me luck. Really high selling pressue at 29.5 cents & 30 cents, if break through then I have no choice but to buy above 30 cents. Or else, I will be getting PM Corp at a lower cost at 28 cents.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 18:08 | Report Abuse

alexanderSingapore
Posted by alexanderSingapore > Nov 2, 2013 04:35 PM | Report Abuse

Calvin explained a lot in the early stage..

alexanderSingapore
Posted by alexanderSingapore > Nov 2, 2013 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

Mikekong55 knows well

- AyamTua follow this tips :-)

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-02 18:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Nov 2, 2013 12:19 PM | Report Abuse

PMCorp is an up trending stock, I also believe it can go up further. The price had moved up a lot i.e. from 0.18 on 27/9/2013 to 0.30 on 31/10/2013. The price had moved up > 66% in about a month. It is too fast and too soon. Please note that a fund manager in Malaysia made 7% to 8% (ROI) in a year. You made 66% (ROI) in a month. It is a fantastic profit. I had bought some from 0.18 to 0.22, I had sold all from 0.28 to 0.295. I expect a correction very soon, I will buy back during correction around 0.24 to 0.255.

林俊松 ,
Ooi buy from 0.18, not 24c..try to buy more on these 2 days for retracement1

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 18:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by rooney2u > Nov 2, 2013 06:09 PM | Report Abuse

林俊松 ,
Ooi buy from 0.18, not 24c..try to buy more on these 2 days for retracement1

by taking into account last trade price at 0.290 .. doubt it will retrace back down to 24c .. more like tracing at 0.30c - 0.40c range then (when nothing happens) it will move onward lah .. if taking the below predictive thoughts into account .. just my 2cent .. because if you put years of charts pictures by piecing it together.. it's shows uphill .. take the last week trade into thoughtful consideration .. retracement almost occur in daily trade but overall it moving uphill .. like riding bicycle on daily basis see uphill and downhill (more sell than buy) but overall its riding up, moving up .. dont take my word for it, based it on your own analysis, and daily trading and look at chart -sleep on it, marinate on it .. but really if see the sentiments (momentum on chart) etc .. look like going up more than down.. next week could crack 0.300 .. like MikeKong55 predicted ... at 0.290-0.240 ... too early to say ... infact like izoklse mention "the game not over instead just beginning" ..

Fundamental wise, this counter still not covered by most entertainment magazines yet so no "concrete" or "convincing" news except from this website/forums ... you discuss, we discuss - from there we move on with own predictive theories .... and thanks to calvintaneng relentless efforts we investors know how to see before crossing the road.. wish you all make some good money here too! .... thanks

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 2, 2013 05:09 PM | Report Abuse

mr. ooi,you might be very good on TA/FA analysis. due respect from me for your expertise here. RSI for this stock now 82+ plus does not mean there will be a correction coming. look at how PRKCORP/INARI shoot-up within month;please check out the % points. the way I see pmcorp is different as I believe it's in wave 3. the correction is very shallow and likelihood this stock will trend higher with or without volume. this will likely last another 2-3months whereby company good announcement will be announce. another scenario is this stock already cornered as mentioned by one of our reader/forumer. daily/weekly volume small but price up weekly for past 3 weeks;so this is the stock to watch. my prediction is will cracked 0.305 next week.there will be no force selling for less than 100k done @ 0.30. so won't drop to 0.24/0.245 for you to buy cheap since capital reduction on the pipe. mr.lim,try to buy some around 0.29/0295 or you'll regret.

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-02 18:49 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, let us huat ar for next 2 month CNY. earn some bonus from pmcorp instead working company.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 18:50 | Report Abuse

by re-reading all comments and based on chart and prices

1. red and blue legs still wide open
2. financial all green with acceptance of what izoklse mentioned see Month of November and December 2013

ding dong ding dong: bullish and uptrend

most important to note: Tudor Gold <---- in supermarket!

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-02 18:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by rooney2u > Nov 2, 2013 06:49 PM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, let us huat ar for next 2 month CNY. earn some bonus from pmcorp instead working company.

-- after eat Tudor Gold the rashes in my armpits seems to be diminishes slowly.. hehehe .. OK .. happy trading, rooney2u! according to some forummer: after buy have faith in what you buy! ... compare to other stocks already expensive consumers theme stock, PMCorp still promising at this point ...... Tudor Gold

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-02 19:05 | Report Abuse

I'm not going to buy at 29.5 cents & 30 cents, since very high sales volume there. Difficult to break through, I already set my order to queue at 28 cents. Possible to achieve 28 cents for a day low, even though it might gone up but it also have it daily low price. Sales volume 32k lots, buy volume only 14k lots at 28 cents. High chance can hit a day low at 28 cents. Any1 got any comment on Alam Maritim-CA warrant? Will it hit 30 cents from 19 cents now? Since all analyst target price for Alam Maritim is RM2 from the actual price RM1.59 now.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-02 19:08 | Report Abuse

Lim like call warrant oil n gas...

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-02 19:18 | Report Abuse

I also got Zhulian-CA warrant & now just interested in Perisai & Maritim call warrant.Last time I studied call & put warrants during my undergraduate time. Its so interesting & fun, and now I can actually buy it from the market. Unfortunately, this market so few put-warrant that I can look for. 1Bull, how do u feel about PM Corp? Buy or hold? Can hit RM1.50 in 3 years time?

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-02 19:35 | Report Abuse

Lim is a day trader for call warrant! 切记,上得山多终遇虎!

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-02 19:43 | Report Abuse

Lim, not sure pmcorp will reach 1.5 in 3 years, I will pass pmcorp to my grandson as calvin saying same as nestle in next 10,20 years..lim better u switch call-warrant to warrant unless u can stand for high pressure

invest118

45 posts

Posted by invest118 > 2013-11-02 19:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 27, 2013 03:11 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you kcchonnz for asking this important question. Most don't bother to check out the figures for themselves. Certitude is a great thing. If you know you are on Firm Foundation you will not be shaken by the day to day fluctuation of Mr. Market.

PM Corp has 94m cash and only 5 million debt = 89m cash. The extra 9.12m is payable (cocoa powder, milk powder, rice, oil palm and etc which NFI (Network Food bought as ingredients for Food Production).

But did you notice 21.5m under receivable? Yes, Giant, AEON, Tesco, COSWAY & others owe NFI for Chocolate supply on credit of 30 days to 90 days. Can we trust them to pay up? Of course!

As for Foreign Chocolate Buyers. All Must Pay Cash. COD (Cash before Delivery) as required by Ms. Lai Fah (Assist Manager of NFI) Lai Fah says our sales to over 30 Foreign Countries is Very Strong!

Then You Have Singapore S$15.4 M CASH from Sing Long (Woodland Factory). What was the conversion rate? Recently, we changed S$ to RM2.58. So 15.4M x 2.58 = Wow RM39.7M!!

So let's sum up

Receivable minus payable 21,5 - 9,12 = 12.38m
Cash - Debt 94m - 5m = 89m
Cash proceed from S'pore = 39.7
Total = 141 millions

Total no. of Company shares 773 millions - 65 millions treasury shares (Bought at 20 cts to 47 cts)
= 708 Million shares. So divide 141 by 708 = 19.91 cts (Wow I thought 18.06 cts only)

You see PM Corp is SO RICH THAT EVEN COUNTING MONEY IS NOT SO ACCURATE. MONEY KEEPS ON ROLLING IN, SOMEHOW.

Our Unquoted Investments Are Many. One Of Them is Laura Ashley Franchising Rights in South America. Initial Investment US$3 Million (RM 9 Millions over) Price has doubled to US6 Millions now (Almost RM19 Millions) Not in Annual Report but Verbally announced in AGM.

Thank you kcchonnz for getting me to count again the untold wealth of PM Corp

So share price at 17 cts. Cash 19.91 cts. When you buy PMC at 17 cts you get 2.9 cts free.
Mr. Market is crazily buying Focal Aim at RM2.00 but ignoring PM Corp. Can you trust Mr. Market?

Hi NOKENZO, regarding the RM141M, pls refer to the above thread, regards

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-11-02 20:10 | Report Abuse

Calvin has made clear about pmcorp future amd for those still has doubt or just want to earn short term pocket money..

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2013-11-02 20:46 | Report Abuse

Hi invest118, thanks for the enlightenment. But I just wonder the management must be very brave to pay the shareholders all the money they have and don't keep certain portion for investment.

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 20:57 | Report Abuse

Just to share :- Calvin Message From other Forum

Kong Keat. I was barred because I mentioned PM Corp in many other counters. Admin had already deleted them. I think it is a good test to see how the Market perform without my constant promotion.

Anyway, I called PM Corp Management today & they confirmed Cash Pay Out Will Be On As Scheduled.

Happy Investing.

You Are At The Very Best Counter In The Whole OF KLSE!

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 20:58 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Dr. Jack Hyles says,
"GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS; GOOD MINDS TALK ABOUT THINGS AND WEAK MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE.
"SEEK THOSE WHO HAVE GREAT MINDS. FLEE THOSE WHO HAVE WEAK MINDS UNLESS THERE IS OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THEM."

HERE ARE 10 POSITIVE FACTORS THAT WILL PROPEL PM CORP SHARE PRICES AS THEY ARE REVEALED ONE BY ONE.
CHECK THEM OUT WHETHER THEY ARE CONCRETE FACTS OR FABRICATIONS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO PASS YOUR JUDGEMENT OR CONCLUSION. BUT BEFORE DOING SO, PLEASE DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE & INVESTIGATION:

1) In The Last Quarter Report. It showed a Small RM9,000 Profit From NFI Food Sales. The General Public Failed To Note That PM Corp has 3 Divisions. i)FOOD MANUFACTURING ii) INVESTMENTS IN QUOTED & UNQUOTED SHARES iii) REAL ESTATE

The Sale of REAL ESTATE was reported separately Cost RM14 Millions. Sale RM39.7 Millions. Profit: RM25.7 Millions. There is a 3.5 cent per share that the Majority has FAILED TO SEE. Why? Because they are careless - so they Miss This. However, This month - you will SEE A Clearer Picture when the data show an EPS of 3.5 cents. The projected P/E is 7. Making PM Corp The Consumer Food Company With the Lowest P/E.

2) According To Mr. Clarence. GM of NETWORK FOOD SINGAPORE, Our 5 YEAR OLD TANGO CHOCOLATE HAS KNOCKED THE 180 YEAR OLD VAN HOUTEN SALES IN SINGAPORE. HOORAY!!

3) INVESTMENT IN Unquoted Shares (Announced in June 2013 AGM). Our Laura Ashley Franchise In South America Initial Investment of US$3 Millions has Doubled in Value to US$6 Millions. (As of now RM20 Millions)

4) Our TANGO CHOCOLATE IS A TOTAL SELL OUT EVERY WHERE IN SINGAPORE. Why? TANGO 40gm Bar Sells For 50 cents in NTUC FAIR PRICE SUPERMARKET IN SINGAPORE. The same Van Houten (MADE IN CHINA) 40gm bar retails for S$1.40 - Almost 3 Times The Price Of TANGO. And if you read the label of TANGO - TANGO Has ANTIOXIDANT!!!

Singapore Is An International Cosmopolitan Nation - if TANGO Can Succeed Here - It Can Succeed Any Where In The World!!

5) Under Real Estate: Our Investment In Tangling View Penthouse Has TRIPLED IN PRICE From RM3 Millions To RM9 Millions in ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE. Company Is Sill Holding Out For Even Higher Offers.

6) Under Real Estate: Our 6 ACRE FACTORY In Shah Alam With MAIN ROAD FRONTAGE Has TRIPLED IN PRICE FROM RM17 Millions To Over RM50 Millions! THE FACTORY WAS PURCHASED BY CASH IN YEAR 2009. 50% GAIN PER YEAR. FANTASTIC RETURNS!!!

7) UNDER INVESTMENT IN Quoted Shares. Our PM Corp's Investment In MUI BERHAD Will Greatly Benefit From The Budget Allocation Of RM2 Billions For TOURISM RELATED PROJECTS.

1) NEXT YEAR IS VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014
2) 2015 IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS YEAR OF FESTIVALS
3) WORLD FAMOUS LONELY PLANET MAGAZINE PICKED MALAYSIA AMONG TOP 10 COUNTRIES TO VISIT IN YEAR 2014

MUI BERHAD HAS
CORUS HOTEL (PD) & CORUS HOTEL (OPP PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS, KL) FOR TOURISTS TO STAY
TRAVEL & TOURS COMPANY TO BRING THEM AROUND
METROJAYA, LAURA ASHLEY, REJECT SHOP, EAST INDIA FOR YOU TO SHOP TILL YOU DROP!!
AND WORLD'S FINEST TUDOR GOLD & TANGO CHOCOLATE TO BUY & BRING HOME..

CURRENTLY PM CORP HAS A CASH HOARD OF RM141 MILLIONS. Almost Debt Free!
Upon Inquiry, COMPANY HAS PROPOSED TO USE THE BULK OF CASH PROCEEDS FOR FOOD RELATED INVESTMENTS.
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS SO FAR! I REPEAT, "THIS IS THE VERY BEST OF BEST NEWS SO FAR!

When Dutch Baby Changed Its Name To DUTCH LADY MILK in Year 2,000; Dutch Lady Share Price SHOT UP From RM4.00 To Over RM46,00 Now!!

EXPECT PM CORP TO FOLLOW The Same Pattern of Growth Like DUTCH LADY & NESTLE!

9) AT THE AGM IN JUNE 2013 (CORUS HOTEL IN PORT DICKSON) PM CORP DIRECTORS HAVE PROPOSED CAPITAL REDUCTION & CASH PAY OUT. TOTAL CASH PER SHARE IS 20 CENTS! How Much CASH PAY OUT! Wait For Official Announcement VERY SOON NOW!
. This Month or Latest by 31st December, 2013.

10) Finally, FOCUS MAGAZINE HAS LISTED PM CORP AS THE TOP 8 BEST PERFORMING PENNY STOCK COUNTER. HAVING INCREASED IN PRICE BY 70% SINCE JULY 2013 UNTIL NOW!

CHECK THESE FACTS OUT CAREFULLY BY VISITING ALL MY COMMENTS IN THE OTHER FORUM at **********.co ON PM CORP

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-02 20:59 | Report Abuse

1Bull, looks like u r long term investor. Me too, I'm very bullish on this counter. I plan to treat it as my pension fund for my retirement in 35 years later. Warrant period is too long, some 5 years some until 2020, not much fluctuation. I usually bought call warrant that still have 4~6 months period & sell it very quickly once I had earn a little bit. I divide my long term investment fund into PM Corp & speculative fund for me to play in call or put warrant. Or else, very sienz for me to sit & watch only, my finger gatal want to buy & sell something.
alexanderSingapore, I will take in ur advise. Thanks. Usually I earn 3%~10%, then I cabut ady. Like Zhulian I bought at 62.5 cents, then sold at 68.5 cents in 3 days time. SKpetro, I earn 0.5 cents from intraday trade yesterday.

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 20:59 | Report Abuse

Note

No.6) NFI 6 ACRE FACTORY BOUGHT FOR RM17 Millions in Year 2009. Price HAS TRIPLED To RM50 Millions. Increased of 200% For 4 Years (2009 - 2013) Yearly Increase For Each of 4 Year is 50%. FANTASTIC RETURNS. Most People Miss This Point!

No. 8 When Dutch Baby Changed Name To DUTCH LADY MILK In Year 2,000.

AND INCREASED PRODUCTION LINES FOR GREATER & GREATER SALES. Dutch Lady Price SHOT UP From RM4.00 To Over RM46.00 Today!

Company Has Allotted RM31 Millions For Expansion Of Food Production Lines Due TO INCREASING DEMAND!

Sorry for the oversight.

Happy Investing!!

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-02 20:59 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 calvin told us that there is capital reduction payment promised by pmcorp management. if that is the case likely scenario is 0.10 payment and par value of share become 0.40(same like pmcap par value 0.40). this way only use RM73m+ to pay back shareholders. total cash company have around RM131m+. still left some RM60m for company expansion. this is a in win situation. this is my own assumption. this is not a call to buy or sell. happy trading.
31/10/2013 11:19

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 21:00 | Report Abuse

Special ID.

This is the Amount PM Corp has in PM Capital base on the last closing price of PM Capital at 8.5 cents.

PM Corp's Subsidiary Company Is Gelombang Sinar. PM Corp has about 20 different Subsidiaries.

In The 2012 Annual Report of PM Capital Gelombang Sinar is mentioned as The No.3 of The Top 30 Share Holders of PM Capital with 37,505,000 Shares. So 37,505 x 85 cents = RM3,187,925

PM Corp has RM3,187,925 interest in PM Capital.

Thid Is A Very Tiny Amount To Affect PM Corp's Perfofmance. You see, our Investment in Laura Ashley has already made $US3,000,000.
In Ringgit about RM10 Millions. 3 Times The Value of the Total Sum Invested in PM Capital.

And PM Capital has the Security Firm called PM Securities. Management may consider selling as an option.
And do you know PM Capital own 4 Undervalued Assets?

One of them look interesting.

KL COURT PENTHOUSE (FREEHOLD)
Roof Top KL PLAZA,
Jalan Bukit Bintang

Bought 26 years ago in 1986.

A HUGE LAND AREA OF 11,312 SQ FT!!!

Book Value: RM971,000

Look Very Cheap To Me In Singapore.

A PENTHOUSE WITH FREEHOLD TITLE
IN THE HEART OF JALAN BUKIT BINTANG, KL (THE HEART OF GOLDEN TRIANGLE)

11,312 SQ FT HUGE LAND

At RM971,000? I think an old old single storey house in Bangsar is worth more than RM1 Million.

CAN ANY ONE FROM KL COME FORWARD & GIVE A CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS PENTHOUSE?

By the Way, All MUI GROUP Properties Are Also Like This. Valued At ROCK BOTTOM PRICES.
PM CORP IS ALSO SELLING AT A ROCK BOTTOM PRICE!!

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-02 21:00 | Report Abuse

Ke ke ..

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 21:01 | Report Abuse

Kong Keat. Yes. I am.

I will be allowed to post comment by 9th November, 2013. I think it will be good for others to share their views there. And I think I can learn a lot from them.

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 21:02 | Report Abuse

From 2 Positive Factors:

1) November End Result will factor in Singapore Warehouse Profit. About 3.5 cents.

2) And If CASH Pay Out Announcement Should coincide with PMI Mid November Directors' Meeting on PMI In PD

The 30 cents barrier will break. By then anything can happen. If Market sentiment is not good, price will adjust upward according to the amount of CASH Pay Out Announcement. But if Bursa Is In Bullish Mood. And Mr. Market catches the fire - any price is possible.

So I Can Give You The Target Barrier to break 30 cts. 50 cts.......

But I cannot predict human emotion. As I said. Sell some into strength if you want.... but don't sell all.

In Your Hand Is NO ORDINARY SHARE. PM Corp is a 2nd liner among penny stocks.

I have a friend who let go Dutch Lady at RM4.00. Now he blame himself every day when he sees DUTCH LADY MILK at RM46.00.
He bought PM Corp at 15 cents. I don't think he wants to make the same mistake again.

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-02 21:02 | Report Abuse

Hey, ADMIN Dont bar me OK!! Goodnite All.

Posted by anbz > 2013-11-02 22:26 | Report Abuse

haha

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-02 22:29 | Report Abuse

Izoklse, where is other forum calvin?

11,214 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-02 23:02 |

invest118

45 posts

Posted by invest118 > 2013-11-03 00:14 | Report Abuse

Nokenzo, pls refer to izoklse post item #9 dd 2/11 @ 8.58pm. The amount of cash payout is not known until official announcement. You can also refer to thread page #38 dd 28/10 @ 3.13am posted by calvintaneng. Nite.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-03 00:48 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Oct 27, 2013 02:55 AM | Report Abuse

Tudor Gold Chocolate Maker (PMCORP)

PMCorp Next Week Prediction:
Monday: 0.245 - 0.260
Tuesday: 0.260 - 0.275
Wednesday: 0.275 - 0.285
Thursday: 0.285 - 0.290
Friday: 0.290 - 0.305

.. despite all the trashing and bashing among fellow friendly investors :)
The Chocolate Winning Factors

2cent: AyamTua made this prediction .. it came true ... on Friday closing was 0.290 and it did touch 0.300 ......

POSSIBLE SCENARIO ONE (IF EVERYTHING OK)

Ok, by taking into accounts and in the predictive mind of all the mentioned people talks, all theories, all comments, all personal home made or home brew insights etc etc, market sentiments etc etc ... ding dong ding dong ...

Now Resistance at : 0.300
Possible Retrace (if lah .. who knows? but it seems the sentiments more bullish than bearish at the moment hardly doubt is retrace maybe just sleeping?? sleeping could be the correct words ... ): 0.280 - 0.290

SHORT TERM (November - December 2013): Thus it is safe to conclude, PMCorp TP are somewhere around: 0.350 to 0.400 or up to 0.500 should 0.300 breaks .. worst case lah under inefficient market conditions or whatever

MID TERM: And in year 2014-2015: ding dong ding dong ding dong .... good business, good omen, good bullish sentiments price could be around 0.600 - 0.700 and hence possibility to reach 1.00 - 2.00 after breaks 0.800 or 0.900 range by assuming no bad news by factoring all in the mind and based on Calvin postings and other forummer postings ....

POSSIBLE SCENARIO TWO (IF EVERYTHING NOT OK)

back to stone age? 0.090 - 0.200 range?

Just own home made thoughts based on whatever things posted up there .. hehehe

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2013-11-03 03:31 | Report Abuse

Hi invest118, noted with thanks.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-03 03:34 | Report Abuse

Been thinking, what makes this attractive simply because of long chocolate brands that has been established for many years perhaps main reason this stock didnt really take off like Nestle is that they only focus in chocolates and snacks somewhat limited range of products .. unless they comes up with wide range of products e.g nestle style of maggie mee, chilli sauce, kicap, sardines, power root style energy drinks, instant roti canai, susu tepung etc whateverlah .. also they need to be more creative in branding etc this is 2013 not 1970s hahaha :-) KKP should invest his billions here instead doing other things like hotel etc in order for PmCorp to beat the crap out of Nestle .. otherwise the dream to be like Nestle remain only dream ...

Home made futuristic TP: 1.50 - 2.00 lah give or take until effort made to revamp things around :-) when? without research house coverage 2-3 years lah ....

Upside: More since its already establish business for many long years ..
Downside: None especially at rock bottom price of 0.09 - 0.290 ..

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-03 07:45 | Report Abuse

Hey Ayam Tua,Tuesday ada market meh?/

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-03 08:12 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, Tuesday market close since it was a public holiday.
AyamTua, PM Corp might retrace on Monday since Tuesday is a holiday. Most buyer will monitor the share & buy in after Wednesday. But, long term is bright for PM Corp to hit RM1~RM2 if profit consistently increases for 2 or 3 quarters. FOCAL AIMS HOLDINGS BHD or 8206, FOCAL, from 65.5 cents to RM2.08 now within 2 months. Inaddtion, Hong Leong Capital also boost from RM1.15 to RM8.15 now with in 10 months. Everything is possible, if any1 of u missed those boats please do not feel sad. PM Corp is your next boat that will ride u to RM15 within 5 years. Just whether r u willing to join us & give PM Corp 5 years time. Give it a shoot even u might try a little amount, at least u won't miss the golden chance.

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-11-03 08:22 | Report Abuse

Zzz... AyamTua, that's what I mean. They need to put the cash in good use in order to achieve a higher value.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-03 10:35 | Report Abuse

Lim, I think Ayam Tua ate too much chocolate.Ha ha. A bit groggy.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-03 11:20 | Report Abuse

1Bull, how u think about Mah Sing WB warrant (No longer call-warrant) that expired in 2018? Those days drop a lot, can enter? Still got 4.5 years, gearing ratio around 4, exercise price RM1.98 & premium 13%. Can hit 70 cents again in near future?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-03 11:33 | Report Abuse

lim, don't think of other counter. just put your money into pmcorp tomorrow and your X'mas will be a cheerful one. mark my word just follow ayamtua you won't go wrong.will hit 0.35-0.40 this november.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-03 11:43 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, I just start to work in Brunei this year after I completed my Master degree from USM. My saving limited, putting all eggs in 1 basket is very high risk & not recommended. I know PM Corp is very bullish now, in fact I'm very bullish about PM Corp future too. I'm going to 58% of my investment fund to buy PM Corp tomorrow, I'm queuing at 28 cents. On the other hand, I plan to sell of my SKpetro call warrant & enter Mah Sing WB warrant too. Since 1Bull ask me to switch from call-warrant to warrant. So, I do take in both mikekong & 1bull advices. Newbie learn from experience traders. =)

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-11-03 11:43 | Report Abuse

I agree with Mr.Ooi Teik Bee........Good Luck to all....

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-03 12:02 | Report Abuse

lim,good to know that you're a master holder.since you just started to work advise you not to speculate in stock market. better to place your money in good quality stock instead of putting into warrant. since you already have pmcorp;why not put your money into pintaras jaya. this is piling company and dividend of 0.15/share will ex on 11/12/13 and bonus 1:1 ex on 12/12/13. share price will move north nearing the ex date. this is my suggestion don't need to take as a buy call. happy trading

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2013-11-03 12:07 | Report Abuse

ayam tua style of talkings similar to calvin.. ;)

wcs0201

885 posts

Posted by wcs0201 > 2013-11-03 12:10 | Report Abuse

will buy back after further correction.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-03 12:23 | Report Abuse

Mr, Ooi, I don't have TA/FA background or an MBA/MASTER degree. can't say you're wrong or right;but time will tell as I fully agreed with you. in here we are talking about what will the price be after the announcement of Q3 financial result(likely 0n 29/11/13). for sure it'll forcast a gain of more than RM21m+ that is equivalent of EPS 0.03cents/share. F&B NESTLE trading around 28 times and let say that pmcorp should trade around 10-16 time of earning definitely pmcorp is worth 0.30-0.48. correct me if I'm wrong.don't forget this is a laggard. just look at PRKCORP runs from 1.02 to present 3.10(high for 2013 3.50)within months. why the stock don't correct back to that level(1.02) after moving 200% plus? something is brewing in the company that is to say pmcorp have something that we don't know of. just wait for another month and the sky will be bright. am 100% sure won't drop back to 0.24/0.245 range.for your info sold 400k@ 0.28 4 days ago and am now holding 350k FREE share. I wish to apologize if there is any inconvenience caused to any of the readers here. buy pmcorp and you will never regret. happy trading.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-03 13:28 | Report Abuse

Mikekong thanks for your strong support for tudor..