HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.42%)

Day's Change

2.38 - 2.42

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,784 comment(s). Last comment by yongyong88 15 hours ago

Posted by ValueInvestor888 > 2022-09-14 10:56 | Report Abuse

Per SSLee final warning yesterday, MM should be fired for failing to bring HY price down to RM 4.00

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 10:58 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 10:58 | Report Abuse

You mean she lied?????? so disappointing......she promised 4.00 and then 3.00....

ValueInvestor888
MM target price cannot achieve.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 10:59 | Report Abuse

You think white man takda kerja cleaning meh. Ada lah. Not all white man are top 20leh. Many also B40 leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

White man cleaning our toilets?????

4 minutes ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:00 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:01 | Report Abuse

Got lah. The world sudah divided into 2 mah. One is angmoh group and another is chinese group lah. See you like which side you do business lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Hahaha Ular...if the world today is no longer trading internationally with USD....what do you think would happen to US as a country????

Yuan is the in coming Power House.

6 minutes ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:02 | Report Abuse

Tech stocks..burnt kacang....dah hitam...

Oil stocks sailing into the next few months....long cold winter is coming....Merry Christmas...

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:05 | Report Abuse

This year weather warmer lah. Winter not that cold leh. Market sudah cerita and factored in already leh. Mau baca news leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Tech stocks..burnt kacang....dah hitam...

Oil stocks sailing into the next few months....long cold winter is coming....Merry Christmas...

27 seconds ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:07 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:08 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:10 | Report Abuse

Europe is getting more oil from US to refine leh. They already cannot trust Putin as a trusted supplier leh. Need time sikit only. See how lah. Mana tau russia oil also shipped to US via 3rd party leh. So US can sell their reserved oil to Europe leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Of course, everyone knows what this winter would bring. But are they ready and prepared? EU is still looking to rationing if unable to stock up tanks....

So, a proooloooooooooooooonged period of high Oil price staying at around $100 is ideal for profit making.

24 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:11 | Report Abuse

Not sure leh. See how lah. All also news driven for traders to judi future only. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

The single problem of this cyclical commodity is the price falling below $60....you think this would happen anytime soooooon?

1 minute agoy

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:13 | Report Abuse

Ya kah. Ada cindycat one kah. Tot Uncle Koon not judi still ada cindycat lagi meh. So many kutuk Uncle Koon was the cindycat in 2017 leh. Kutuk him very bad person leh. How lah. How lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Zhuge_Liang

Do not disturb the syndicates, let them do their job.
Once they collected enough, the share price will fly to the moon.
Watch from sideline is a better strategy.

16 seconds ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:15 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:21 | Report Abuse

Hibby already selling their Oil above market prices....LOL

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:23 | Report Abuse

Just waiting for a Green green day and these 2 boys would shoot their load off.....hahahahaha

Zhuge_Liang

2,384 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2022-09-14 11:30 | Report Abuse

Waiting to see the share price of Hengyuan shoot through the roof.
When ?
Let Mr Market tells us.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:31 | Report Abuse

Last week US inventory increased 6 mil barrels leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Oil Prices Unmoved By Large Crude Inventory Build
By Julianne Geiger - Sep 13, 2022, 3:54 PM CDT
The American Petroleum Institute (API) reported a build this week for crude oil of 6.035 million barrels, while analysts predicted a draw of 200,000 barrels.

The build comes as the Department of Energy released a record-setting 8.4 million barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserves in the week ending September 9, leaving the SPR with just 434.1 million barrels.

BobAxelrod

US ownself having lower Stock pile.....how leh?

US has always been a Net exporter of Oil but can make up the shortfall by Russian pulling the plug? Gazprom already shut off Gas to Germany indefinitely and several month earlier than the Dec sanction falling into play.

12 minutes ago

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-09-14 11:32 | Report Abuse

Today IDSS low volume 30 lots again, thus, no Moneymakers spamming sell.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:34 | Report Abuse

US release more oil from their reserved only to sell to allies to earn from them leh. Reserved stock can slowly return back at lower price at later date leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:34 | Report Abuse

Shortist takda then good lah. Can pecah 4.80 or not. Haiyoh. Correct?

tehka

Today IDSS low volume 30 lots again, thus, no Moneymakers spamming sell.

2 minutes ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:37 | Report Abuse

Pecah 4.80? You must be very clear also....by this week, right?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:37 | Report Abuse

Ya kah. Bila mau to the moon. 2022 or 2023. Both also you cakap one leh. Which year. Haiyoh. Correct?

Zhuge_Liang

Waiting to see the share price of Hengyuan shoot through the roof.
When ?
Let Mr Market tells us.

5 minutes ago

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-09-14 11:38 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh Ular, if later got turn red then Moneymaker mah appear loh! Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:38 | Report Abuse

Ular only predict 4.20 to 4.80 in a week leh. Thats why ask you can pecah 4.80 or not. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Pecah 4.80? You must be very clear also....by this week, right?

36 seconds ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 11:42 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha...you only have today and tomorrow....Friday is a Holiday.

JConnor

34 posts

Posted by JConnor > 2022-09-14 11:43 | Report Abuse

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Wall-Street-Is-Increasingly-Bullish-On-Energy-Stocks.html

A shortage of critical fuels such as natural gas and diesel could boost the stocks and bonds of energy companies as they have the ability to invest in more oil and gas supply.

Years of underinvestment in the oil and gas sector has come back to haunt global energy supply, according to Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research at Goldman Sachs, which has been bullish on oil all year.

“The only way you’re solving the energy problem in the long run is through investment – and oil companies are the conduit for the capex to solve the problem,” Currie has told Bloomberg.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:48 | Report Abuse

Friday holiday again. Hari Malaysia leh. Ular lupa lah. Why leh. Mana ada satu country ada 2 hari merdeka holiday one. One in Msia. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Hahahaha...you only have today and tomorrow....Friday is a Holiday.

4 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 11:50 | Report Abuse

Sudah MHP mah. Cannot pecah 4.80 leh. But ada orang keep posting apa chart lah. Apa cindycat lah. Semua pun agaktation only lah. Mana can MHP like Ular lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

qqq3333

hy red already......... not enough buyers.
hibiscus day high. 8 million done

hibiscus good trading instrument.

4 minutes ago

cK1973

1,837 posts

Posted by cK1973 > 2022-09-14 11:58 | Report Abuse

stabilise already...
should be floating around this range....
towards 5???

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-09-14 12:03 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 12:09 | Report Abuse

US so jealous Xi is meeting Putin tomorrow........when 2 great minds meet......the world changes.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 12:25 | Report Abuse

Xi also meeting Biden face to face soon in Nov G20 in Indonesia Bali lah. See apa macam mau ceasefire kah. Lagi mau blame China ini lah itu lah lagi belum wake up the world still can survive without US kah. US is poor country with largest debt mah. Siapa takut siapa lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

US so jealous Xi is meeting Putin tomorrow........when 2 great minds meet......the world changes.

10 minutes ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 12:30 | Report Abuse

Xi against Biden??....I bet Biden would blink first. US has done so much harm with Trade War and sanctions on Chinese goods (ultimately increased in Taxes over at US..hahaha)

Xi is a smiling Tiger....can lose meh?

BoomBerg

812 posts

Posted by BoomBerg > 2022-09-14 12:31 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 12:38 | Report Abuse

UlarSawa

Ular horsim cakap tak mau kejar kejar tapi many keep cakap breakout is kambing leh. Dunno they takut apa leh. Takut no breakout ke or takut still tersangkut atas pokok ke. Ular pun tak tau lah. Hati mau baik TiGong baru popi popi leh. Ini pesanan from Sifu leh. Mau caya leh. Hati tak baik TiGong pun takda popi leh. Macam itu Bungaraya ed Superpromoter hati tak baik bungaraya explosive QR pun tak dapat limit up leh. HY pun ini macam leh. Explosive QR lagi mati lor. Red leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 12:38 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 12:41 | Report Abuse

"Pending" tu apa? Which side...loss or profits???

You promised 4.00 belum lagi, skg cakap 3.00??? Still telling lies...

sharemarket21

1,894 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-09-14 13:34 | Report Abuse

Expected and also just a few cent movement all the gambling mindset comment. Let it flow and continue drifting to where it should belongs.

Zhuge_Liang

2,384 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2022-09-14 13:37 |

Post removed.Why?

ty Y

130 posts

Posted by ty Y > 2022-09-14 13:41 | Report Abuse

What should you do? If you read this article carefully, you should know what to do.

Mr Ooi Teik Bee has warned me that he would break his friendship with me if I posted any article to depress the share price of Hengyuan further. That was why I wrote to the Admin of i3investors to withdraw all my previous postings on Hengyuan. Introspect I should not have withdrawn all my postings to encourage readers to sell as soon as possible to save their hard-earned money.

In fact, just a few days ago, on 11th June Mr Ooi sent out his circular letter to encourage all his subscribers to hold on to their Hengyuan shares to win big or to make more money. All his subscribers have been misled. I am one of the victims. That was why I delayed selling all my holdings. Now I regret that I did not sell all my Hengyuan shares earlier. If I sold earlier, I would save some money.

The above is Hengyuan price chart which is showing down trend. Mr Ooi teaches chartings as he is an expert. He should have advised all his subscribers to follow the chart to sell instead of telling them not to sell to win big. The price chart cannot lie. It is a record of the daily trading. Down trend can only mean there are more sellers than buyers every day. I should have followed the price chart which is showing down trend instead of following the advice given by Mr Ooi.

Hengyuan reported reduced EPS of 15.82 sen for the quarter ending March and EPS of 59.9 sen for quarter ending December 2021. As a result, many investors are rushing to sell their holdings.

The daily traded volume is several millions of shares. Even financial institutions or syndicate cannot stop Hengyuan from dropping.

As shown on Hengyuan share price chart above, it started to drop from Rm 7.39 on 19th May to close at Rm 5.05 yesterday. It dropped Rm 2.34 or 32% within 4 weeks. It plunged so rapidly because it reported reduced profit for its quarter ending March 2022.

Its next quarter result ending June might be fantastic. But the result will only be announced before the end of August which is about 2.5 months’ time. At the meantime, every day there are more sellers than buyers to support the share price.

That is why it is dropping continuously. You should know what to do.

Is my friendship with Mr Ooi more important than saving hundreds of investors’ hard warned money?

sharemarket21

1,894 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-09-14 13:44 | Report Abuse

If this don't go down, how are we going to squeeze and make the limited profits from the scammers and spammers here ? Enter at the right timing and make the 10-15% return if any. Need to learn something dude. Even though you are cussing day and night, you still have the rights to release your grievances and frustration in wet market room. But at least learn how to SELL during the few peaks. Your paper losses is someone gain now.

ty Y

130 posts

Posted by ty Y > 2022-09-14 13:44 | Report Abuse

What should you do? If you read this article carefully, you should know what to do.

Mr Ooi Teik Bee has warned me that he would break his friendship with me if I posted any article to depress the share price of Hengyuan further. That was why I wrote to the Admin of i3investors to withdraw all my previous postings on Hengyuan. Introspect I should not have withdrawn all my postings to encourage readers to sell as soon as possible to save their hard-earned money.

In fact, just a few days ago, on 11th June Mr Ooi sent out his circular letter to encourage all his subscribers to hold on to their Hengyuan shares to win big or to make more money. All his subscribers have been misled. I am one of the victims. That was why I delayed selling all my holdings. Now I regret that I did not sell all my Hengyuan shares earlier. If I sold earlier, I would save some money.

The above is Hengyuan price chart which is showing down trend. Mr Ooi teaches chartings as he is an expert. He should have advised all his subscribers to follow the chart to sell instead of telling them not to sell to win big. The price chart cannot lie. It is a record of the daily trading. Down trend can only mean there are more sellers than buyers every day. I should have followed the price chart which is showing down trend instead of following the advice given by Mr Ooi.

Hengyuan reported reduced EPS of 15.82 sen for the quarter ending March and EPS of 59.9 sen for quarter ending December 2021. As a result, many investors are rushing to sell their holdings.

The daily traded volume is several millions of shares. Even financial institutions or syndicate cannot stop Hengyuan from dropping.

As shown on Hengyuan share price chart above, it started to drop from Rm 7.39 on 19th May to close at Rm 5.05 yesterday. It dropped Rm 2.34 or 32% within 4 weeks. It plunged so rapidly because it reported reduced profit for its quarter ending March 2022.

Its next quarter result ending June might be fantastic. But the result will only be announced before the end of August which is about 2.5 months’ time. At the meantime, every day there are more sellers than buyers to support the share price.

That is why it is dropping continuously. You should know what to do.

Is my friendship with Mr Ooi more important than saving hundreds of investors’ hard warned money?

sharemarket21

1,894 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-09-14 13:53 | Report Abuse

When you see the quick swinging up and down, it might be the short term accumulation or disposal for long list of call warrants contracts closure. Every decimal is crucial for their bottom line when the value is depleted.

mf

28,403 posts

Posted by mf > 2022-09-14 14:20 | Report Abuse

Next rate hike will spark ‘dangerous game’ with state of economy, investor Peter Boockvar warns
6 HOURS AGO

Stephanie Landsman

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 15:01 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh why you listen to the angmoh lah. Local one at here cakap rate hike factored in already lah. Haiyoh correct?

mf

Next rate hike will spark ‘dangerous game’ with state of economy, investor Peter Boockvar warns
6 HOURS AGO

Stephanie Landsman

38 minutes ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-09-14 15:13 | Report Abuse

MM now sounds more and more like the truck with "Old newspaper, old computer, besi buruk...."

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-14 15:17 | Report Abuse

You wet wet already kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

deMusangking

4.62/4.63✔✔
will get free ahmoing???
haha

1 minute ago

Posted by juicytrader > 2022-09-14 15:17 | Report Abuse

Hengyuan is one of my favourite counter when I need some free entertaiment

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-09-14 15:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Moneymakers, how you derive your so called original price rm3??? Thank you

Post a Comment