POH KONG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): POHKONG (5080)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.03 - 1.05

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

3,827 comment(s). Last comment by MoneyMakers 16 hours ago

gohkimhock

2,956 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

In fact, central banks around the world are starting to stock gold. I think gold can reach usd3,000.

Justin Tan

251 posts

Posted by Justin Tan > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hi Invest_888, gohkimhock I would like to ask why Poh Kong suddenly drop today ?

Biggmoney

32 posts

Posted by Biggmoney > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Justin Tan, falling gold price is one solid reasonable fact

gohkimhock

2,956 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@justin tan don't be swayed by the daily movement of gold price. Look at the bigger picture. This year definitely be a great year for gold.

Biggmoney

32 posts

Posted by Biggmoney > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@gohkimhock yes i strongly believe in that
Whether or not there is rate cut from FED, gold price might strong enough to hold at this current level.
The only thing, is the financial reports from gold retailers like Pohkong or Tomei.

Oh yeah, dont forget about mining companies guys. Since metals are on high demand around the world. 🤔

Invest_888

979 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

As the probability of escalation war between Iran & Israel is becoming lower, the gold price will drop. Also the improvement in employment and higher inflation that causing the delay in interest cutting in US also bring pressure to the gold price.

Justin Tan

Hi Invest_888, gohkimhock I would like to ask why Poh Kong suddenly drop today ?

Invest_888

979 posts

Anyway, uncertainty in middle east and Urkraine war support the gold price.

Invest_888

979 posts

Higher and higher US national debt and de-dollarization support the gold price. Poh Kong share price is now undervalued. Next financial QR, Poh Kong should has a record-breaking profit.

Invest_888

979 posts

Bought Poh Kong @ RM1.00. Next financial QR, the result will be best ever.

speakup

25,294 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

buy buy buy to support Gold

Invest_888

979 posts

Next financial QR, Poh Kong should has a record-breaking profit. Tomei QR will release first, around 3 more weeks. the result will be fantastic bcs the gold price is above USD2000 per ounce. Due to this, I believe the Poh Kong share price will increase significantly too. Now gold price is USD2331 per ounce.

cherasman

17 posts

Posted by cherasman > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hi Invest_888 I like your optimism and positivity. You are correct to expect good QR for Poh Kong and Tomei. However, generally speaking, in an efficient market, these factors are already built into the price. It may be a case of buy the rumour and sell the fact. The price of gold in USD had broken up above the cup and handle pattern. Long term, it is very bullish. In the immediate short term, a healthy correction is warranted. A retracement downwards to USD 2150 to USD 2200 support level is possibble

Invest_888

979 posts

Hi cherasman, "buy the rumour and sell the fact". It seems to be correct but you can't earn decent money from great stocks like YTL/YTLP.
Anyway, I am still waiting for the best QR. Moreover, if the wars in Urkraine and Middle east is becoming worse, gold stock like Poh Kong can hedge against uncertainty. Portfolio balancing is important for me.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Exciting in Tokyo! PohKong-like Tsutsumi Jewelry ( ジュエリーツツミ), which I shifted capital to after selling Tenaga recently, rises 4.3% into the black after commissions! About time its huge inventory reflected soaring Gold prices too!

ahbah

6,070 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Just buy some.

Dehcomic01

304 posts

Posted by Dehcomic01 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

From 2001 to 2023, there is a 0.74 correlation between the revenue of Poh Kong and the price of gold. This meant that about half of the changes in Poh Kong’s revenue can be explained by changes in the price of gold.

Gold prices have been on an uptrend over the past couple of months. I am not sure whether it will continue to go up further. But I am sure that Poh Kong will have bettter business results in the short term to mid-term.
https://i.postimg.cc/BZdhwfcV/Chart-6.png
The interesting thing is that from a short term (6 months) perspective, there were more than 80% correlation between Poh Kong share price and gold prices during periods of gold price uptrends.

For the investor, there are 2 questions when looking at Poh Kong
• Will gold prices will continue to go up?
• Have the share price fully captured all the gold price increase?

For more insight go to “Is Poh Kong a proxy for gold?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6PuDWTfYw

Invest_888

979 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Poh Kong share price is now undervalued. Next financial QR, Poh Kong should has a record-breaking profit. Hike in share price of gold counters not done yet.

MikeyChan

247 posts

Posted by MikeyChan > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Grab again if Poh Kong falls to below RM1 ..

investor77

754 posts

Posted by investor77 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Drop to RM 1. Good to collect below Rm 1.

hong

19 posts

Posted by hong > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

U grabbed it below RM1, U lucky 😁

ks55

3,522 posts

Posted by ks55 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Gold price in Malaysia again 360 per gram now.

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-malaysia.html

investor77

754 posts

Posted by investor77 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Gone up 6 cents from RM 1. More to come. Quarter result out on 28/6, possibly conservative estimate of 7 cents / share. Hope price can go above Rm 1.50 !!

Josh329

31 posts

Posted by Josh329 > 18 hours ago | Report Abuse

Tomei have a good run, averaging up on this laggard

Cptzer0

21 posts

Posted by Cptzer0 > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

gold market still in uptrend...

MoneyMakers

7,484 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

Gold super strong above usd2.3K - safe haven when high inflation