MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUDAJYA (5085)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (5.26%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

10,342 comment(s). Last comment by trader808 4 weeks ago

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-12 13:37 | Report Abuse

WHY MUST HIDE NOW

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-12 13:38 | Report Abuse

tukar nasib: AHB, KGB and ESCERAM ... hihihiihihihi

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-12 14:09 | Report Abuse

@ayamtua, abang matakuda mintak diri dulu. Rasanya tak sesuai lama di gelanggang ini. Ada hikmah yang sejelas-sejasnya. Abang rehda apa yang telah berlaku, lepas ni abang bertekad kerja 2 shift, masok Shift Pagi (7.00am to 3.00pm), dan sambong Shift Petang (3.00pm to 11.00pm). Apa kan daya, hutang keliling pinggan. Gali lobang tutup lobang, kerja 2 shift bayar hutang. Abang matakuda mengundur diri. Jaga diri.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-12 15:14 | Report Abuse

wow....jonny really angry. I guess u must be affected alot. Mr.Koon not hide la. To be fair, all of ppl insulted him words and that is no way to talk as a perfect gentlemen. Hence he mentioned that he will not be commenting in I3 anymore. All this happen before the market/mudajaya show weakness like we see today. So u can't be him le. He might have left the forum and dun visit anymore

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-13 01:19 | Report Abuse

i think no one should get loan to buy stock, no matter you are rich or poor. Unless you are genius such as WB. Koon really shouldn't promote this method to the public, what was he thinking.

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-13 01:22 | Report Abuse

Unless, the stock's dividend payout is super steady, like a super reit (such as those with great assets and the yield is very high), that the dividend can more than enough cover up the interest rate, and for a very long term. I know people who get rich in 2008 financial crisis who bought a lot of reits on bank loan. But the situation that time was that the stocks were hit hard and reit's yield was higher than 10%!

LiveStrong

103 posts

Posted by LiveStrong > 2014-08-13 21:16 | Report Abuse

Just a matter of time before it fires up

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-13 21:56 | Report Abuse

SURAT TERBUKA KEPADA UNCLE (EDISI KE-3)

Oh sepi terasa, setelah Mudajaya pudar di hati. Tak mungkin dapat aku melupakan uncle kerana uncle lah aku pokai. Dan di saat ini, aku masih terus menunggu, menunggu Anto menyalakan mancis. Melupai uncle tak mungkin aku mampu. Malam tadi terdengar suara uncle memanggil aku.

Dahulu uncle dan aku sungguh mesranya, bergurau senda saling menyayang di i3investor. Kita berjanji bersumpah setia, bersama menolong yang memerlukan. Kita merancang, Allah menentukan. Tiba masanya, uncle pergi… tak kembali......

Tinggal aku keseorangan, tiada lagi gurau senda uncle. Waktu trading sepi aku rasa. Aku rindu kemesraan uncle. Aku tak menyalahkan uncle sepenuhnya sekalipun muda tak jalan. Bukan cara aku uncle, harap uncle mengerti. Salam maaf permisi, aku mengundur diri.

Ikhlas,
Matakuda

Posted by Sia Chee Yap > 2014-08-13 22:08 | Report Abuse

best giler karangan matakuda... kasi lu satu *LIKE*

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2014-08-13 22:12 | Report Abuse

Mata kuda can consider to replace A Samad Said to write puisi sajak or whatsoever.

It's nice man. Good job bro !!!

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-13 22:18 | Report Abuse

Stock: [MUDAJYA]: MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD
Aug 6, 2014 10:17 PM

SURAT TERBUKA KEPADA UNCLE (EDISI 2)

Rembulan kesiangan, mudajaya pudar tak bercahaya, terlindung oleh awan tak siapa memuja.

Apakah ini lumrah melabur?..... Bila terang ramailah yang datang dan bila gelap gelita hilang mentor hilanglah uncle... Yang aku sendiri dirundung ilusi, uncle tak peduli entah kami dah makan ke belum.

Namun musim bertukar ganti, uncle turun tips uncle bawa diri. Uncle pergi uncle kembali uncle diam diri setelah sentuhan uncle tak menjadi.

Segunung penyesalan di bahu, seluas lautan dosa uncle kepada ikan-ikan bilis.
Uncle yang kami puja hanya berpura, kami diperalatkan, kenapa uncle tak memandang kami lagi?

Ikhlas,
Matakuda

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-13 22:21 | Report Abuse

Stock: [MUDAJYA]: MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD
Aug 4, 2014 07:23 PM

SURAT TERBUKA KEPADA UNCLE (EDISI PERTAMA)

Kepada mu uncle, aku berserah kerana ku tahu uncle lebih mengerti.
Apa yang tersirat di hati uncle telah terlukis di poket aku.

Kepada mu uncle, aku bertanya "Apakah uncle telah menalifon Anto?".
Apakah Anto sedang terus menghitung hari, apakah kuli-kulinya rajin goyang kaki?

Hanya pada mu uncle, aku rindukan jawapan yang belum ku temukan.
Yang bakal aku nantikan bila malam menjemputku lena beradu.

Kepada mu uncle, aku serahkan jiwa dan raga, jua segalanya.
Apakah uncle akan memberi kata dua dalam keadaan begini.

Ikhlas,
Matakuda

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-14 01:41 | Report Abuse

haha! best, matakuda.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-14 01:49 | Report Abuse

Running down its order book-----CIMB REPORT,,,TARGET 2.52

The domestic construction upcycle remains intact, but we believe that
the big turnaround in Mudajaya's profitability and job replenishment
outlook is likely to come later rather than sooner. The support to
depleting order book could be in the form of medium-sized jobs in 2H.
Longer-term prospects for job wins
continue to be anchored by highways
and power plants. Its progress in
regional IPPs is positive for recurring
income but unlikely to spark a strong
recovery in sentiment given the size.
Our target price remains pegged to a
40% RNAV discount. We maintain
our Hold rating and advise investors
to switch to Muhibbah.
Less exciting outlook in 2H
We believe sentiment recovery on the
stock could continue to be capped in
the medium term, in view of the
delays in the Indian IPP's commercial
operations, and depleting order book
of less than RM1bn. Although
Mudajaya remains a strong contender
for domestic power plants and
highway construction, we continue to
expect its order book replenishment
prospects to be less exciting in 2H,
compared to other contractors under
our coverage. The group has missed
several tenders YTD, such as the
Track 3A power plant civil works job
that is worth c.RM500m, and the
c.RM300m CCGT power plant in
Rapid. Other potential projects that
could buck the trend are Track 3B
power plant civil works but
competition could be intense. We
think that the only likely win this year
could come from the WCE, likely to be
worth RM400m-500m. Other
potential wins apart from power
plants are unlikely to be sizeable.
Indian IPP only from 2015
Another main dampener to earnings
is the delay in the 1,440MW coal-fired
power plant in India, which is now
expected to begin contribution to
earnings from 2015. This could be
pose a challenge to Mudajaya's overall
net margin, in view of the depleting
order book and the timing risks of
new jobs.
Turnaround later rather than
sooner
The domestic construction upcycle
remains intact, driven by the
Economic Transformation
Programme (ETP), private
sector-driven jobs and oil &
gas-related infra. But we believe that
the big turnaround in Mudajaya's
profitability and job replenishment
outlook is likely to come later rather
than sooner.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-14 01:50 | Report Abuse

READ CAREFULLY WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOVE-----LIKELY TO COME LATER RATHER THAN SOONER

Posted by smellyarmpits > 2014-08-14 07:32 | Report Abuse

matakuda funny writer :-)

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-14 07:52 | Report Abuse

Guys, don't anchor yourself to the turnaround story. In many cases, the stories failed to pan out the pictures the CEOs painted in the press.

CIMB was right to point out that Mudajaya is not the only contractor vying for Track 3B civil works. Competition is always intense. Only those who have good cables can land such jobs. Without any jobs, semua kuli goyang kaki. Fixed cost ( overhead) is burning its cash.

Further, already into its 7 years, I doubt the M&E equipment of the Indian power plants are still functionable.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-14 08:25 | Report Abuse

oh gawd!!!....not functionable?.....die a'dy....wondering how much can it sell for scrap metal...
better cut lose now....if not later, pants also get burn

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-14 08:32 | Report Abuse

but seriously, the mudajaya now is not the same company anymore. with the further slow down in economy, i guess less project will be out and too many player in the market. They are in the property business too but fail to ride the trend. Read that Anto say property market slow down. What BS. All property counter fly like no tomorrow and continue flying.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-14 09:54 | Report Abuse

Alhamdulilah, ada peningkatan di awal dagangan. Uncle beli, aku jual, aku kaya, aku kaya.... Aku dah boleh jadi pemilik bukan sewa rumah. Makan tak habis minum tak sudah, bil api air semua bayar awal. Tulis cek selamba tak risau batal. Masuk dalam bank, dalam akaun ada banyak kosong kosong kosong kosong.....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-08-14 10:12 | Report Abuse

TA indicators already indicated that Mudajya price had been OVERSOLD. Further downside is limited. Trend reversal is in the offing!!

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-14 12:47 | Report Abuse

SURAT TERBUKA KEPADA SAUDARA ANTO

Anto yang dikasihi,

Badan aku sudah naik lemau dek mudajaya masih merayau di paras RM2.44. Kisah penundaan kerja-kerja pengaktifan loji janakuasa di India amat menyayat hati pelabur kecik macam aku ni.

Mengapa berlaku penundaan demi penundaan? Apa mudajaya tak tahu cara serta kaedahnya? Kalu itu alasannya, aku nak bagi beberapa cadangan untuk pertimbangan saudara.

Mula-mula nyalakan mancis, hidupkan obor, siram minyak tanah atas kepala obor tersebut biar api bersemarak-semarakan, bedil obor berkenaan, campak-kan batang obor yang sedang berapi itu ke dalam kebuk pembakaran loji janakuasa.

Pakaian mungkin bertukar comot (kotor) sesudah menyudahkan kegiatan di atas. Salin pakaian, minyakkan kepala, sikat rambut berbentuk karipap, panggil sidang media, pakai pembesar suara jernama Sony, hebah-kan sejelas-jelasnya agar mesej pengaktifan loji janakuasa di India telah dan sudah masok ke dalam gegendang telinga penganalisis saham.

Harap cadangan di atas berguna.

Ikhlas,
Matakuda

jeffrey6

23 posts

Posted by jeffrey6 > 2014-08-14 13:33 | Report Abuse

If you're not happy, just sell it.

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

if the company is lack of cash, it won't do so heavy share buy back. Currently, it already had 13.4m treasury shares, which valued at today's DEPRESSING share price as RM32m. Not to mention many of its share buyback price were higher than today's price.

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-14 16:02 | Report Abuse

if the management just wants to goyang kaki and take salary, why burned company's cash for share buy back? Later salary also no money to buy.

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-14 16:03 | Report Abuse

ooops....i mean, salary also no money to PAY (not buy :P )

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-14 16:06 | Report Abuse

Bang matakuda, naik 3sen dah boleh jadi kaya raya? dah boleh beli rumah? Tak kurang hebat bang matakuda kita nie. Turun 20 sen menangis teresak esak, naik 3 sen dah boleh beli rumah........

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-14 16:29 | Report Abuse

titus, this is NOT about tenant-turn-house owner. This is to cheer up everybody. I kena kao kao by this counter. I have so far lost more than 40k for holding on Mudajaya, Jtiasa, MFCB & Xinquan.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-14 18:05 | Report Abuse

hi matakuda, understand your pain. Luckily i only have mudajaya and not the rest but i buy not because mr.koon recommend. Bought it before he recommend but when he did, i bought more loh. So bcome water fish. Kiddin la. Not blaming anyone. I still hold as i still see potential. As least it have not reach the stage of hopeless but buying any stock with the hoping it go up is not good either.
Hopefully you can recoup your loses. Darn, need to stp using the word hope :)

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-14 18:15 | Report Abuse

Bro logitrader, Ng yin loong buy back is so little. Only 120 lot. I think bro matakuda anytime also holding that amount. Like that how to give to new investor. if 1.2million lot, mudajaya will be sky high.

edwardtt

152 posts

Posted by edwardtt > 2014-08-14 18:46 | Report Abuse

I make money on Jtiasa and I am confident on Mudajaya. Give the counter some time.
invest in property also need 3 years.......now we are asking you to wait another 6 months.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-14 22:50 | Report Abuse

Uncle bukan uncle yang aku kenali dulu. Uncle bukan uncle yang pernah memukau. Di belakang kita, uncle dua insan berbeza yang mencari-cari arahnya sendiri. Dahulu suara senada, seia sekata. Tibanya saatnya, bercanggah jua.

Uncle yang bersifat baru, berubah dengan waktu. Uncle dan keangkuhan uncle mencabar kesabaran aku. Ke mana kelembutan, uncle yang bersopan. Diri aku dikasarkan oleh pengalaman.

Kini uncle berjauhan, rahmatnya kedamaian. Biarkan uncle pergi, biarkan aku di sini. Biarkan uncle pergi, aku redha sendiri.

soon9913

2,772 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 2014-08-14 22:59 | Report Abuse

We shouldn't insult ppl to push up oneself. Always remember buy at your own risk.
I3 is really a good platform for us to share opinion n know more fren.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-14 23:09 | Report Abuse

40k loss on mudajaya? aiyo ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-15 03:35 | Report Abuse

that's why better use the word - keep the faith by Bon Jobi ! kikikiii

titus hi matakuda, understand your pain. Luckily i only have mudajaya and not the rest but i buy not because mr.koon recommend. Bought it before he recommend but when he did, i bought more loh. So bcome water fish. Kiddin la. Not blaming anyone. I still hold as i still see potential. As least it have not reach the stage of hopeless but buying any stock with the hoping it go up is not good either.
Hopefully you can recoup your loses. Darn, need to stp using the word hope :)
14/08/2014 18:05

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-15 03:36 | Report Abuse

nice poetry. i appreciate even if no one else in the world appreciate.

Posted by matakuda > Aug 14, 2014 10:50 PM | Report Abuse

Uncle bukan uncle yang aku kenali dulu. Uncle bukan uncle yang pernah memukau. Di belakang kita, uncle dua insan berbeza yang mencari-cari arahnya sendiri. Dahulu suara senada, seia sekata. Tibanya saatnya, bercanggah jua.

Uncle yang bersifat baru, berubah dengan waktu. Uncle dan keangkuhan uncle mencabar kesabaran aku. Ke mana kelembutan, uncle yang bersopan. Diri aku dikasarkan oleh pengalaman.

Kini uncle berjauhan, rahmatnya kedamaian. Biarkan uncle pergi, biarkan aku di sini. Biarkan uncle pergi, aku redha sendiri.

mymosmi

545 posts

Posted by mymosmi > 2014-08-15 04:12 | Report Abuse

Mr matakuda..

I know the pain.. I lost nearly 200K in 2013.. I was dumb and eager. Feel like whatever you can express. But money is always money. The game is always the game. I don't blame other but myself. I don't fight but I learn.

I think that help me most is the word PATIENCE. It is the best thing happens to me..

The power of patience goes beyond the money can buy. You can say patience easily but to feel it always the struggle.

PATIENCE is the antidote of what want in hurry..
We think we always have no time.
We never learn the mistake of the past.
We makes a lot of excuses and bypass the real solutions.
All are centered into one term,
PATIENCE....'

Only God who creates PATIENCE can guide us
to the destiny we aim
as in holy book KORAN states
"PATIENCE IS THE BEAUTY..."
so artistic and meaningful
if we reflect what we experience
behind the pain is the actual serenity.
behind the creation is the ALMIGHTY..

miapancho

278 posts

Posted by miapancho > 2014-08-15 07:52 | Report Abuse

THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ON MUDAJAYA, PLEASE CONTACT IR OF MUDAJAYA, MR BENJAMIN AT,, 0378067825 OR 0378067826.... PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFO, THAT YOU GOT FROM HIM, HERE ON THIS SITE FORUM....PREFER MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS SITE SHOULD CONTACT HIM,, SO MORE ACCURATE INFO WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SITE

miapancho

278 posts

Posted by miapancho > 2014-08-15 07:54 | Report Abuse

mymosmi -------- tell us how u lost this 200k, at least it can be some sought of teachings to newbies?? thanks

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-15 14:43 | Report Abuse

selagi tak jual, tak rugi lagi.

villa1668

1,236 posts

Posted by villa1668 > 2014-08-16 14:32 | Report Abuse

Disclaimer:I am not asking you to buy it. If you buy, I have nothing to gain and I am not responsible for your profit or loss. KKY have mentioned clearly.

So You

76 posts

Posted by So You > 2014-08-16 18:59 | Report Abuse

Hi, may i know whether this counter still can go in ? tq

mymosmi

545 posts

Posted by mymosmi > 2014-08-16 21:55 | Report Abuse

Let bygone be bygone

Do you ask the dead how they die?

Do you ask the cancer guy, how they got cancer?

Don't you think this is painful for me to explain it over here?

Now, it's too hurt to tell you.. No promise.. In future if I have will and gut..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted by miapancho > Aug 15, 2014 07:54 AM | Report Abuse

mymosmi -------- tell us how u lost this 200k, at least it can be some sought of teachings to newbies?? thanks

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-17 22:38 | Report Abuse

ok thanks mymosmi i understand,,sorry to ask

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-18 13:31 | Report Abuse

Yaoshiu. tak mau jalan jugak.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-18 16:41 | Report Abuse

45 more days to go. if end of sept machine no fire....then someone better be fired. Dropping everyday.

greddym3

286 posts

Posted by greddym3 > 2014-08-18 19:36 | Report Abuse

september is possible.they just received green light to mine their own coal.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-19 13:58 | Report Abuse

Alhamdullilah, ada kemajuan!

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-19 17:23 | Report Abuse

as long there is no official communication, don't put the hope to high. I would like to see that it is stated in the paper/news that 1st power plant has been commission and generating power and not it is targetted to operate by xxxx date.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz