MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUDAJYA (5085)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (5.26%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

10,342 comment(s). Last comment by trader808 4 weeks ago

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-01 16:44 |

Post removed.Why?

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-01 17:36 | Report Abuse

When India power plant starts rolling, expect IBs TP raise to 3.50-4.50. Well, don't shoot me, I didn't say I've any idea when will that actually happens. India's policy is just too unpredictable. So buying this stock is a high risk holding. However, while receiving equivalent to FD yield, my current holding volume is still comfortable for me to continue waiting. My first batch was bought in 2011, so you can imagine I'm still at rather large paper loss even though I had increased shares recently buying at 1.48-1.57. And guys, please don't blame it on Mr. Koon, he is a victim himself too.

spy008

177 posts

Posted by spy008 > 2014-08-01 20:01 | Report Abuse

I called Mudajaya Investor Relation on 30th July 2014 2pm++,
I have spent about 16 mins speaking with their IR, Mr. Benjamin.

I asked about the status of few projects, and these are the answers I got (I couldn't confirm all the information given to me are correct, but everything I wrote here are exactly what he meant):

1) Regarding the India Power Plant, their latest revised date for firing the 1st Power Plant is by end of 3rd Quarter (end of September). If 1st plant launched successfully, other remaining will start launching 1 by 1 (each takes 1 quarter).

**This is not a good sign **

2) Mudajaya is the "technical support" in civil for the power plant 3B that has been awarded to 1MDB - Mitsui Joint Venture. However, the size of the project has not been revealed and still undergo "tendering"/government's approval.

(This project has high chance and might be announce "soon", depending on 1MDB & Government.)

3) <When I ask why there were no news with the launching of property? The CEO has mentioned that there were be few property development in 1H14 previously, including the joint venture with Mulpha.>

He said that the Joint Venture with Mulpha is still going on, Mulpha has bought the land. However, they might "wait and see" the market. The launching might be after GST...

<I responded that I thought people tend to buy before GST? Why wait after GST?>

He said that the property market is quite quiet now...

(I was totally speechless when heard this =.='')

4) When I asked about the 0 orderbook;
He said that he agreed that Mudajaya has 0 orderbook for quite a period of time. This is because the company strategy is rather not to get the job if the job has low profit margin/loss, as it is a waste of manpower & resources. He gave example of BinaPuri only getting 1% of profit margin. He said that Mudajaya has high profit margin among construction company. He also explained that Mudajaya can easily win several projects, for example, UiTM (Couldn't remember the name, I know is a University/College) but they chose not to tender the project as it was not profitable.

5) He further explained that the company is not sitting duck/ doing nothing while there was 0 orderbook. The CEO has been aggressively venturing into renewable energy in Indonesia/ Philippines to create recurring income.

To sum up, Mudajaya will still having tough time in the next 6 months...

**I own Mudajaya share, 然而我们必须认清 Mudajaya在接下来的半年,profit 肯定持续走下坡。当我们期望未来将会越来越好的当儿,我们同时也必须做好最坏的准备(尤其是心里准备)。。**

greddym3

286 posts

Posted by greddym3 > 2014-08-01 22:01 | Report Abuse

thank you spy008. I do agree mudajaya must be very selective on jobs. nowadays profit margin from civil jobs is a mere 3-4% and its very hard to get enough labour.

Posted by Angiepretty > 2014-08-01 22:23 | Report Abuse

"We are not desperate for jobs", this is a familiar phase, and even this phase is learnt by heart by Mudajaya's Benjamin. I have packed and run. Good luck guys.

speakup

26,851 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-08-01 22:40 | Report Abuse

spy008 when i read what u wrote, the first thing on my mind is SELL!

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-01 23:24 | Report Abuse

spy008--- thanks for sharing the above info about mudajaya, you got from benjamin.. at least now we are getting the right accurate info directly from the IR of mudajaya... yes this company really do not want to waste energy on low margin projects.. higher margin projects found locally are very less,, so they are searching for this opportunities overseas... what i am worried now is CIMB already downgraded mudajaya, from the last earning report performance.. now the next earning report is coming, sure a very big negative, n will be another downgrade from CIMB research house.. end of august earning report is coming... if the firing of powerplant 1 is delayed in september,, then this company is in a real DEEP SHIT

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-01 23:32 | Report Abuse

if mudajaya wants to give a surprise news,,i mean earlier firing of powerplant 1,, then better do it at earlier of august,, i mean before the negative earning report,, so the downtrend of this stock will be limited..

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-02 03:54 | Report Abuse

thank you spy008 for spending the effort to tell us the results.
well, I just thought its share price may have bottomed. How low can it go, I really not sure. I just know that it has been buyback its shares for quite some times largely at 2.50-2.60.
how low could IBs (ie. cimb, rhb which both put mudajaya as their top picks before and now no more) put their TP for the upcoming likely bad quarter report, I've no idea. Cimb and Rhb are capable of cutting 50% in one shot for a number of companies before.
well, my strategy of current holdings? no change. Sell on rally, hold on drop. Just take the dividend to buy time if it drops. But I won't buy more if it drops though, unless India power plants work out fine.

Posted by Angiepretty > 2014-08-02 10:02 | Report Abuse

I would like to share with you some common sense. There must be a demand for power supply in India or the power plant would never take off. Ironically, nobody make noise when the plant is delayed for 7 years. My take on this is that there is no real demand for the power supply or the users would have jumped and the authorities would not have tolerated such delay. Too many uncertainty!

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-02 12:11 | Report Abuse

Terlebih dahulu, saya nak rakam setinggi penghargaan atas usaha spy008. Risau, resah dan gelisah kian bertambah. Jelas sekali Benjamin memberi beberapa fakta yang bercangggah. Pertama, Mudajaya hanya berminat dengan projek yang memberi pulangan lumayan. Mana ada projek seperti itu di zaman sekarang? Sewajarnya mudajaya ambil dulu projek, dan buat lah brainstorming kemudian, terokai lah pendekatan-pendekatan yang boleh meningkat naik kecekapan, ambil lah pengurus projek cerdik pandai yang mampu menyempurnakan kerja, dll. Kedua, Mudajaya tidak berminat melancarkan pembangunan perumahan sebelum GST? Alasan pasaran sebelum GST kurang memberangsangkan tidak masok akal. Adakah Mudajaya menjangkakan sektor perumahan kembali rancak selepas GST(Gasak Sampai Tertonggeng)? Ada hujah untuk mempertahankan kenyataan tersebut? Buat lah perumahan di lokasi utama (Klang Valley) dan sudah pasti ada permintaan. Ketiga, Mudajaya hanya akan mengaktifkan loji janakuasa satu per satu, bergantung kepada kejayaan pengoperasian loji yang pertama. Seharusnya, pengaktifan bersandarkan kepada pemintaan lektrik. Maknanya, mudajaya sendiri tak yakin loji janakuasa yang sudah siap pasang 7 tahun dulu maseh boleh berfungsi atau sebaliknya.

Posted by roguetrader > 2014-08-02 12:22 | Report Abuse

I still remember's mr. Koon's recommendation on RSawit.

Posted by roguetrader > 2014-08-02 12:26 | Report Abuse

from reliable source, the company is trying to sell crest @ sultan ismail, a small development behind renaissance hotel. among reasons that they are very picky in bidding new jobs is bad paymaster and small margins. the property was part of the settlement to the company by the owner. and they are having hard time to sell the property.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-08-02 14:47 | Report Abuse

Plainly put.....

People has bought tuajaya due to sentimental reasons

You have bought tuajaya due to listening to people blindly

and, worst didn't sell when the opportunity was there

I have sold 2/3 when the price was 2.8+...

Brahmal has bought into tuajaya recently, let's hope he didn't buy because of sentimental reasons.... but because he has met and convinced by the Indian CEO that good time is coming for tuajaya

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-02 15:03 | Report Abuse

AhMoi, taniah kerana mampu membezakan kaca dengan permata. Aku yang terpedaya, terdorong oleh hiasan cuma, tertewas dengan kata uncle. Mudajaya kaca, bukan permata.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-08-02 16:15 | Report Abuse

matakuda,

in the eyes of mr k tuajaya permata dan sangat sentimental

when he talks about tuajaya, 'I LUV U, I LUV U... I LUV U...' tak henti dikata kata

kalau la investors ikut je mr k dengan buta

sakit kat pocket mesti la tak terhingga...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-02 16:18 | Report Abuse

matakuda, ahmoi, tuajaya... there's HOPE in form of SUMATEC, ZELAN, SEACERA etc etc etc, which is far cheaper than tuajaya.. kikikiki look into OTHERS POSSIBILITIES..... there's always hope for tomorrow.......

kikiki hihihihi kokokokokokokookokoookkk

Posted by matakuda > Aug 1, 2014 11:03 AM | Report Abuse

Jonny cash, bab ini aku setuju dengan awak. Uncle sudah buat kenyataan mengenai "firing on July". Peristiwa tersebut jelas tidak berlaku seperti yang uncle katakan. Sebagai tokoh yang ber-IQ tinggi, sewajarnya lah uncle tampil membuat pembetulan supaya kami ikan bilis tak menjadi mangsa.Yuran sekolah anak aku pun belum bayar. Bil lektrik, air, sewa rumah dll semua tertangguh kerana termakan kata-kata uncle.

Posted by AhMoi > Aug 2, 2014 04:15 PM | Report Abuse

matakuda,

in the eyes of mr k tuajaya permata dan sangat sentimental

when he talks about tuajaya, 'I LUV U, I LUV U... I LUV U...' tak henti dikata kata

kalau la investors ikut je mr k dengan buta

sakit kat pocket mesti la tak terhingga...

kimi21

88 posts

Posted by kimi21 > 2014-08-02 18:54 | Report Abuse

Is it the firing of power-plant delay to October?

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-02 19:54 | Report Abuse

Kimi21, usah bubuh garam di luka lama.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-03 00:01 | Report Abuse

uncle koon sudah cabut lari ke china,,banyak pelabur sedang mencari nya.. kalau terjumpa,,habis lah riwayat nya

spy008

177 posts

Posted by spy008 > 2014-08-03 11:13 | Report Abuse

Most people wanted to sell their shares after reading the articles, especially those in i3investor.

I think alot of people were upset by 管有缘's misleading "insider information" that 1st plant will be fired at the end of July and all 4 units will be fired on end of the year.

As a true investor, (although we will still be upset) we shouldn't keep on cursing/attacking someone when our "insider information" goes wrong/missed target. In this market, even the CEOs/MDs (either Mudajaya or other listed company) has been tricking/giving wrong information to us (intentionally or un-intentionally) everyday. We should also be responsible with our own act.
For me, able to firing all the plants by end of the year is a "bonus" for me, which i know is hardly to be achieved and should not be my ONLY judgement of buying/selling/holding the company stock.

Now, ask yourself, should you AGAIN trust what is told by the management team of Mudajaya? (Note: They gave wrong information to us previously).....

"Wong said the first unit would be commissioned by the third quarter of this year, and the other three units to be commissioned in stages soon after." http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/03/03/Construction-outfit-tipped-to-be-prime-beneficiary-from-RM11bil-power-plant-job/ [3 March 2014]

"We expect contributions from our associate to commence this year although it may not be significant. We will see the [bigger] impact in the second half of 2015 as all four units start contributing to the group," group managing director and chief executive Anto Joseph told The Edge Financial Daily last week.
http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/business-news/295624-mudajaya-to-earn-up-to-rm80m-a-year-from-india.html [23 June 2014]

It is undeniable that the company is not in the good shape currently, especially the keep delaying of India Power Plant (and it might keep on delaying and delaying, no one can give 100% gurantee that when will this issue to be resolved). As Mudajaya is only 26% of the JV inside the project & the project is in India, Mudajaya basically has no/not much influence in the firing date of the power plant. Mudajaya are same as us, they can only get their partners to report on the status and tell us what they were told. This is the FACT that must be clear to every investor.

We should also ask ourselves, is the India Power Plant is the ONLY reason for us to make our buy/hold/sell call?
How's bout the construction works? The property development? The solar farm in Malaysia and other renewable power plant in Indonesia, Philiphines? The recent acquisition?

The ultimate question for you to make your decision in Mudajaya :-
DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO GENERATE PROFIT AND BRING THE COMPANY TO A HIGHER LEVEL?

**Last but not least, I would like to share another experience.**

Last year, I was feeling excited with of the company Pintaras Jaya's MD's commentary/interview/news (a piling company). He mentioned that they were eyeing 300mil of construction job, which is about 50% improvement of their existing orderbook. And he added, the target should be able to achieve in 3 months time.

My eye grows and I jumped into the stock, where the stock price was at the peak. After 3-4 months, they were not only getting NONE orderbook, the orderbook is actually keep on shrinking (due to billing of the progress and the duration of piling works are relatively much shorter (9-15 mths) compared to road/MRT/high rise building construction job (3-5 years)). Share price was declining and I was very upset.

My friends asked my opinion on the stock (as they read on the newspaper that the company has huge net cash on hand). I told them, "it is true that the company has huge pile of cash, but, I have been holland-ed by the MD's. He said got 300mil of construction job but still NONE till now. You can bet on it, but you must understand the danger, I have been trapped so bo pian. You better think carefully and should realise the WORST CASE SCENARIO if MD really holland ppl."

After 6-7 months of upset and poor peformance of the share price, the company announced two big project in a go and the share price was sitting on rocket.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-03 13:31 | Report Abuse

Spy008, saya setuju kita tak harus menyalahkan uncle. Tapi, kalau kita tak beli saham yang uncle rekomen, uncle akan bagi pelbagai gelaran kepada yang tak dengar nasehat dia. Sebagai contoh, uncle akan secara sinis kata kita pelabur ikan bilis bodoh kerana nak percaya akan ramalannya.

Koon Yew Yin
257 posts
Posted by Koon Yew Yin > Mar 27, 2014 10:41 PM | Report Abuse

390465's sarcastic remark indicates that he is so stupid that he did not buy Jaya Tiasa when I recommended it at Rm 2.00 about 3 months ago. He should buy it now at Rm 2.75, otherwise your friends will call you stupid.

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-03 13:37 | Report Abuse

Kalau saham yang uncle rekomen jatuh menjunam, uncle akan berhujah yang uncle tak pernah meletak pistol di kawasan tempurung kepala kita. Uncle best dan terbaek!

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-08-03 18:17 | Report Abuse

tuajaya looks far from perfect standing there in his American Apperal underwear....

as at now, tuajaya has became way.... way.... way..... too transparent and not so good

but come SEP it should be ok

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-04 10:00 | Report Abuse

uncle sudah lari ke china,,banyak pelabur sedang mencari nya

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-04 10:02 | Report Abuse

spy008 ----thanks for your lengthy explaination

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-04 11:17 | Report Abuse

Adoi, gelongsor lagi. Bulan 9 tanggal 30 merupakan waktu paling lama saya boleh tahan simpan bini_muda ini. Poket mana yang tak menderita setelah yang muda-muda ini tak naik-naik.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-08-04 14:47 | Report Abuse

I have been averaing down and not sure this is the right strategy. I'm applying the same method when i bought wa seong. Bought at 1.90 and it slide all the way down to 1.60. Finally average purchase price is 1.70+. Waited and it went back up to 1.90 and took profit. So now I' averaging down on mudajaya. It matter of time for good news to come and lift the price but i doubt it will go up to RM3.00.

yfchong

5,850 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2014-08-04 17:45 | Report Abuse

how is majujaya doing..,

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-08-04 17:49 | Report Abuse

All Mr.koon stock picks performed so so....

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-04 19:23 | Report Abuse

Surat terbuka kepada uncle.

Kepada mu uncle, aku berserah kerana ku tahu uncle lebih mengerti.
Apa yang tersirat di hati uncle telah terlukis di poket ku.

Kepada mu uncle, aku bertanya "Apakah uncle telah menalifon Anto?"
Apakah Anto sedang terus menghitung hari, apakah kulinya rajin goyang kaki"

Hanya pada mu uncle, aku rindukan jawapan yang belum ku temukan.
Yang bakal aku nantikan bila malam menjemputku lena beradu.

Kepada mu uncle, aku serahkan jiwa dan raga, jua segalanya.
Apakah uncle akan meninggalkan penyerahan ini.
Apakah uncle akan memberi kata dua dalam keadaan begini.

Ikhlas,
Matakuda

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-04 19:27 | Report Abuse

gelak giler baca luahan dan coretan hati matakuda sampai terguling atas lantai pasir.. kasihan pun ada bak kata orang sudah jatuh ditimpa lori balak .. ha.. ha.. ha.. ..

ok lah macam ni jer cara jalan penyelesaian mudahan lah cita cita menuju ke langit tercapai kikiiki.. cabut dari tuajaya masuk reban

ZELAN @ 100 lots
KGB @ 100 lots
IFCAMSC @ 100 lots
SUMATEC @ 100 lots
LBALUM @ 100 lots

disclaimer:
sekira keputusan tak sama diimpikan, kasi peram lama sikit....
makin peram makin sedap wor... kikiki
macam biasa lah bro.. kekekee

mudahan ini mengubat hati hati yg terluka , dah terluka dibubuh garam lagi , aiyoyo ..........

apapun bersama sama lah kita mendoakan agar semuanya berjaya...

hihihihi kikikiki kokokokoko

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-04 22:31 | Report Abuse

GUYS WHERE IS UNCLE, MISSING ALREADY????????????

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-04 22:33 | Report Abuse

AyamTua---- are you close fren of uncle,,if yes then please find him,,we need him now

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-04 22:36 | Report Abuse

@johnny cash: i commented here with intention to help matakuda to cheer him up and possibly reverse his misfortune to being fortunate - some trading ideas - after noticing him everyday complaining .. kasihan bah ... i did not buy a single share of tuajaya .. hope this clarifies . kikikiki hihihihi kokokokk

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-08-04 22:37 | Report Abuse

Apasal beli Tuajaya ni? Janji kosong kosong Uncle Koon ke? Dah abang cakap korang tak mau dengar, abang dah bagi good advice, beli TSH korang nak juga ikut Uncle Koon Ibrahim. Menyesal berguling kat lantai pasir korang punya pasal. Market sangat baik tapi korang naik kuda nak reput Uncle Koon abang tumpang gelak je

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-04 22:40 | Report Abuse

hahahahaha beli zelan, kgb, ifcamsc, sumatec, eah - yg tua bolih dijamin jadi muda selamanya .. tungguuuuuuuuuuuu! kikikiiii

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-04 22:48 | Report Abuse

senang saja .. tukar kuda tua pegi kuda baru .. banyak gua sudah kasi petanda dan tips .. kuda muda diyakini akan terbang jauh menuju langiitttt ! ha ha ha kikikiiiiiii

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-04 22:52 | Report Abuse

thanks guys for the comments

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-05 06:18 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, terima kaseh kerana menyampaikan beberapa tips. Tapi, terus terang saya cakap saya kurang minat dengan penny stock.

Duitbesar, otak hang sememangnya geligat, mampu membaca apa yang uncle rencanakan. Insyaallah, matakuda akan lebih berhati-hati selepas episod malang ini. Duitbesar, lagi besar lah hati ambo andai abang dapat memberi beberapa petujuk saham berpotensi selain TSR.

Johnny cash, kita yang senantiasa setia pada yang satu tampak jelas kita melopong lagi. Uncle yang kita dewa-dewakan mungkin juga tertekan dek sentuhannya tak menjadi kali ini. Sengaja matakuda menulis dalam bahasa melayu supaya uncle yang telah berusia tak terusik sangat jika terbaca nukilan serta coretan hati saya.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-05 08:05 |

Post removed.Why?

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-08-05 08:07 | Report Abuse

kalau orang jumpa nya habis lo,, akan panggang nya macam satay kajang

Investeye

2,347 posts

Posted by Investeye > 2014-08-05 09:01 | Report Abuse

Wait for opportunity to accumulate but the share price is still around rm2.50?

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-05 14:15 | Report Abuse

Alhamdullilah. Ada peningkatan pada sesi sebelah pagi. Aku tambah semangat meraikkan keuntungan. Surat terbuka aku mendapat perhatian uncle barangkali. Uncle beli, aku jual.

Posted by Thong Wing Hoong > 2014-08-06 09:52 | Report Abuse

dividend ex date today..15%

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-08-06 10:53 | Report Abuse

Alhamdulilah, dapat juga rasa pulangan dividen mudajaya. Kesinabungan dividen indah kan hidup aku.

Aku dah boleh jadi pemilik bukan sewa rumah
Makan tak habis minum tak sudah
Bil api air semua bayar awal
Tulis cek selamba tak risau batal
Masuk dalam bank, dalam akaun ada banyak 0 0 0 0 0

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-08-06 12:05 | Report Abuse

Will buy Mudajaya at RM2.4..........

miapancho

278 posts

Posted by miapancho > 2014-08-06 13:05 | Report Abuse

THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ON MUDAJAYA, PLEASE CONTACT IR OF MUDAJAYA, MR BENJAMIN AT,, 0378067825 OR 0378067826.... PLEASE SHARE YOUR INFO, THAT YOU GOT FROM HIM, HERE ON THIS SITE FORUM....PREFER MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS SITE SHOULD CONTACT HIM,, SO MORE ACCURATE INFO WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SITE

fong7

647 posts

Posted by fong7 > 2014-08-06 17:07 | Report Abuse

I think one of the major thing happening is that Mudajaya's management does not keen to do publication. This pretty much means two possibilities that I could think of: 1, they are not shareholder-friendly. 2. some gang (inclusive of the company itself as with buy back) are still accumulating.

For me, a company that moves from project base nature (aka construction) into energy assets owner (aka shares in power plants) is a big catalyst for much higher valuation simply because of energy=future and the nature of recurring income. Even if its EPS drops, if valuation was upgraded to a category of energy stocks (PE 12-15x? vs construction stock's 7-10x), stock price can go 50% upside easily. Anyway, until the market "approves" this, shareholders can only wait for the best to come. And if the transformation of the company failed to do so (which is how it was priced in currently for the India power plant headache), the sweet dream may never come.

Lets hope for the best, if you are one of the shareholders.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-06 19:54 | Report Abuse

matakuda... pusingkan mata mu ke... jom cari KUDA BARU: AAX, ESCERAM, KGB, SUMATEC, IFCAMSC, ZELAN ........... kuda tua bolih jadi kuda muda... kikikiki hihihihihi kokokokook

Post a Comment
Market Buzz