CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.66%)

Day's Change

0.755 - 0.775

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,751 comment(s). Last comment by abidinaa 19 hours ago

karen koh

990 posts

Posted by karen koh > 2019-01-15 14:13 | Report Abuse

yes, tis true he alway guided me.only the God can reply his kindness

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:21 | Report Abuse

True, Jaya would definitely guide people to buy shares that he is truly holding.
Bless Jaya and his fellow fools for taking Jaya's advice and preaching his Buy Principles as if it is the Bible. Bless Jaya, all hail my god Jaya.

Woof Woof

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:21 | Report Abuse

Everybody can be huat in the investment field as long as there's no stock sales man here

karen koh

990 posts

Posted by karen koh > 2019-01-15 14:22 | Report Abuse

in tis maket actually a lot of ppl need advice n opinion f the senior here,but some r not willing to give his sharing somemore try to hurt n insult....why i also cnt understand tis ppl so selfish
,u know what is called karma

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:31 | Report Abuse

Yup, karma would definitely bite those who overpromote counters for the self gain

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:32 | Report Abuse

sadly to see many uneducated followers blindly following their Sifu's advice who thinks he is the Warren Buffet of i3, I wouldnt be surprised if Jaya, Karen, and Wei Wong aka freetospeak are all related. Wouldn't be surprised if it is the same person controlling a few accounts like how radzi from the AAX forum previously did

Jaya

1,463 posts

Posted by Jaya > 2019-01-15 14:42 | Report Abuse

People ignore this newinvestor17, he might go away la

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:43 | Report Abuse

If people listen to Jaya as if he is your god, I advice you'll to reassess your believe and find a real god

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:45 | Report Abuse

If people here keep listening to Jaya and his advice, remember to read back my previous comments of how I mentioned Jaya behaves.

Let me provide back a recap to those who dont know the full story and feel that Jaya is the holy way to reap the profits from investments.

If you go back to my previous comments, you would understand why I hate people like Jaya, Wei Wong and radzi.

Let me give you an example that illustrates how Jaya and wei wong resembles radzi from the AAX counter
Firstly, people should not chase stocks. Chasing stocks and prices would only result in you damaging your account badly in the long run.

Secondly, listening to promoters in this forum is another way to damage your trading account

Thirdly, pls learn some basic economic concepts namely "opportunity cost". what's the opportunity cost of buying AA now ?

If you buy AA now with an anticipation of hoping that Jaya's fallacy analysis comes true, what would you do if there was a better counter that could give you a better ROI than listening to Jaya's advice?

Once again, lets go back to radzi example. Many people in this forum definitely have radzi traits from the aax SECTION.

Radzi was famous for this

these used to be his common statements/justifications/ excuses

1. When AAX price goes up, See guys, everyone believes in AAX thats why they are buying, place took off
2. When Tony, Kama buys, See guys, the management has confidence, thats why they are buying.

3. When AAX price drops, Something is brewing guys, the institutional players/sindikket is pushing prices down as they know that AAX is good and they want to collect it lower before pushing it higher
4. When an IB gives a lower TP for AAX than its currently traded price, Mr xxxxx, would say, Aiyoo, those people dont know how to value AAX. I have always never liked their valuation.

5. When crude oil price goes up, Mr xxxxx would say, dont be worried guys, AAX jet fuel is hedged
6. When crude oil decreases, Mr xxxxx would say that see guys, lower crude oil is better for AAX

7.When RM increases, see guys its good mah, AAX debt is in USD and RM has strengthen against USD so its good
8.When RM decreases, see guys, more people would fly with AAX especially foreigners ass the RM is cheap and its cheaper for them to come to Malaysia.

9.When AAX goes up by 0.005cents or 0.01cents, he would say, see guys AAX is flying, better tighten your seatbelts.
10. When AAX drops significantly from RM0.5Xsomething to RM0.36, Sifu would say, see guys i am averaging down, its a fundamentally strong counter, future is good, crude oil down, RM UP, Sindiket is pushing down because something is brewing etc

So guys, use this as a lesson and be wary of the scammers and dont fall prey)

so when ever prices drop, stay stagnant or drop, they would always twist to make any factor positive for the stock

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:51 | Report Abuse

But as I said previously, I cant blame Jaya also because he is benefiting me.

You might ask me how is he, Wei wong aka freetospeak is benefiting me ?

The answer is that they are adding liquidity to the market.

When ever me or any rational investor wasn't to sell out immediately due to short-term bearish views, we always know that we could exit this counter easily without facing any slippage in prices as there's always another sucker on the other side of the trade who is always buying no matter what. The best part is that he also gets his followers to buy which further enhances market liquidity. Thank you Jaya and friends for adding liquidity to the market.

Wongthk

196 posts

Posted by Wongthk > 2019-01-15 14:54 | Report Abuse

You guys opinion on Q4'18 results? Who accurate who win..hahaha thats it.

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:54 | Report Abuse

Most importantly, the broking industry is definitely benefiting from the newbies who come to this forum and get taken up by the promotions and continuous buy calls that these fellows make which results in broking firms making more money in commissions from these newbies acting on the buy calls that were repeatedly made by the so called Sifu's in this forum namely the Warren Buffet of I3.

Abilakh

376 posts

Posted by Abilakh > 2019-01-15 14:55 | Report Abuse

newinvestor17, you really have nothing to do apart from monitoring and commenting on this forum 24/7.

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 14:56 | Report Abuse

when I'm free I love getting on this site to read and laugh at the level of idiocracy of certain members here. Just cant help it

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 15:09 | Report Abuse

bro jaya, I never covered / followed Petron hence I dont know

I dont simply just make buy calls randomly just by looking at its price.

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 15:09 | Report Abuse

there are a few Analyst at my firm who is covering that but I cant disclose the reports as its only for us to be circulated internally.

1oranje

254 posts

Posted by 1oranje > 2019-01-15 15:14 | Report Abuse

Kimmy Tan how much you make today from Hang Seng C Ada 35percent ? How you too show gratitude To your side? I am open To Your seductive proposals

1oranje

254 posts

Posted by 1oranje > 2019-01-15 15:16 | Report Abuse

There was once a newbie who benefited from my 400 percent tip on air Asia c 67. Now he is blogging like he is done king over at supermax. Goes by the initial T.

1oranje

254 posts

Posted by 1oranje > 2019-01-15 15:17 | Report Abuse

I am happy for him

stingray_ea

2,765 posts

Posted by stingray_ea > 2019-01-15 15:18 | Report Abuse

petron bear getting weak!!!

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 15:20 | Report Abuse

True Jaya, the buying decision depends on the individuals but when newbies see your buy calls, they are inclined to act on it

Jaya

1,463 posts

Posted by Jaya > 2019-01-15 15:47 | Report Abuse

Karen
Very true

karen koh

990 posts

Posted by karen koh > 2019-01-15 15:48 | Report Abuse

thks ,Sir jaya

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 15:51 | Report Abuse

Very true Karen, that is why we must get rid of the salesman who are trying to ruin the investment area

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:02 | Report Abuse

You dont seem to understand English dont you ?

I have been stressing several times that there are tons of newbies here and when they read and see multiple buy calls, they are inclined to act on it.

Can't you understand simple English Karen ?

I am trying to talk to you in a respectful manner and via simple English but you seem like you cant comprehend it.

My friend, looks like you got a lot to learn apart from investments.

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:05 | Report Abuse

Karen, if one is a snowflake there's nothing that could be done. Plus how do I go about encouraging a salesman ?

You want me to start giving a good word to jaya so like I have to say this "Good Jaya, keep promoting it jaya" etc ?

Don't be a snowflake bro. I wouldn't be surprised if you are a guy and you are Jaya to begin with

Posted by LyGolous > 2019-01-15 16:10 | Report Abuse

I agreed with newinvestor17 yet I’m not hating jaya.. ppl with opinion shld juz give it in such a way that it reflects as an opinion rather than be seen as promoting a counter.. they way jaya put it really sound like he is pushing this counter a lot..

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:12 | Report Abuse

Karen, never disclose your personal location or any details online. That is rule number 1,

Yeah LyGolous, AA is a decent company and investors may be able to get higher returns in the future due to them making changes in their operations etc but if you read my comment above in which I gave a clear example of how a guy in the AAX forum used to twist stories to his advantage, that was just a pure level of disgrace towards the species of mankind

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:13 | Report Abuse

LyGolous, here is a recap of radzi from the AAX forum last time

these used to be his common statements/justifications/ excuses

1. When AAX price goes up, See guys, everyone believes in AAX thats why they are buying, place took off
2. When Tony, Kama buys, See guys, the management has confidence, thats why they are buying.

3. When AAX price drops, Something is brewing guys, the institutional players/sindikket is pushing prices down as they know that AAX is good and they want to collect it lower before pushing it higher
4. When an IB gives a lower TP for AAX than its currently traded price, Mr xxxxx, would say, Aiyoo, those people dont know how to value AAX. I have always never liked their valuation.

5. When crude oil price goes up, Mr xxxxx would say, dont be worried guys, AAX jet fuel is hedged
6. When crude oil decreases, Mr xxxxx would say that see guys, lower crude oil is better for AAX

7.When RM increases, see guys its good mah, AAX debt is in USD and RM has strengthen against USD so its good
8.When RM decreases, see guys, more people would fly with AAX especially foreigners ass the RM is cheap and its cheaper for them to come to Malaysia.

9.When AAX goes up by 0.005cents or 0.01cents, he would say, see guys AAX is flying, better tighten your seatbelts.
10. When AAX drops significantly from RM0.5Xsomething to RM0.36, Sifu would say, see guys i am averaging down, its a fundamentally strong counter, future is good, crude oil down, RM UP, Sindiket is pushing down because something is brewing etc

So guys, use this as a lesson and be wary of the scammers and dont fall prey)

so when ever prices drop, stay stagnant or drop, they would always twist to make any factor positive for the stock

karen koh

990 posts

Posted by karen koh > 2019-01-15 16:15 | Report Abuse

i enter the market because my remiser bough f me some share all in high price so hv search f guiding what should i do to save my capital

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:18 | Report Abuse

And you wouldn't mind listening to an online salesman like Jaya,

let me teach you the basics, first fire your remiser,
second, learn about investments,
then only get into the market and dont bother with the buy calls from the so called experts here or what I like to call them as the "Warren Buffets of i3"

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:21 | Report Abuse

There are tons of nut job's on this forum and listening to them and acting on their advice is 100% a guaranteed way to get your investments ruined

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:23 | Report Abuse

Yea, what ever reason of yours but listening to a nut job aint worth it

Cheers

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:51 | Report Abuse

Come i praie jaya for you

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:51 | Report Abuse

praise

newinvestor17

2,150 posts

Posted by newinvestor17 > 2019-01-15 16:52 | Report Abuse

Good Jaya, good jaya

freetospeak

5,883 posts

Posted by freetospeak > 2019-01-15 17:00 | Report Abuse

jus skip this fellow comment...i skip the comment when i c his name...u wont miss anyting valuable n constructive....lol...

Posted by Liong Ing Kiat > 2019-01-15 17:08 | Report Abuse

3.00 nice .. tomolo.. 3.05?

Posted by robin_hood > 2019-01-15 17:11 | Report Abuse

karen koh i know that ur mean point is good but try to give a good words to each other don try to hurt ppl feeling
15/01/2019 16:02

LOL, what a feeling...
Guess what... hurt people wallet is worse than hurt people feeling...
Don't simply listen to sweet honeyed buy calls, sometimes truth hurts

Posted by Everybodyhuat > 2019-01-15 17:11 | Report Abuse

Karen, i dont know much myself but i read and read anything that is related to the stock to purchase and get updates from market news, internal and external. From there, make your own judgement. It is nice if anyone can update related news on this forum, which can be shared. From there, i digest and make my own call. I wouldnt listen to anyone here to make a bull run, likewise not want to follow anyone to Holland. Remisiers are culprits most of the time. They will promote to you and everyone they know of to heavily buy in certain counters, so you will first fly high. Happy beginning. But what they dont tell you is that they had cashed out soon after. They reaped their profits and you go fly drop straight to Holland. Sad ending. So be wise and trust your own analysis only k.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-01-15 17:11 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...don’t gaduh mah...everyday see you all gaduh also scare many investor already...if got any question about AA just post here mah...at least make some commenter do some research to answer your question...hehe

Abilakh

376 posts

Posted by Abilakh > 2019-01-15 17:12 | Report Abuse

newinvestor17, i have doubts as to whether you even have a day job...sorry to say this. I mean, while working you can be free and all to look at websites, but not this free to this extent, non stop in this website, forum and commenting non stop. Quite annoying actually since useful inputs in this forum has reduced substantially because of you reducing the need for people to come to this forum. I am sure a lot of people agree or probably have left this forum...

Posted by robin_hood > 2019-01-15 17:13 | Report Abuse

karen koh in the big market is a big family. how nice if make it warm n love on it. give some advice,opinion, ,support or guidance to each other hope that every body can gain money together..but don try to attack n fight f nothing,, tis all useless only hurting n gain nothing . if ppl happy we also happy .is im right...not.
15/01/2019 15:44

Family??!! OMG
How can someone win without others losing? ( hope that every body can gain money together)
Big market is a big ocean, small ikan bilis got to swim faster/smarter, before eaten by shark.
Warm Family???!! LOL

toto

1,421 posts

Posted by toto > 2019-01-15 17:33 | Report Abuse

Same pattern one. Obviously, BWC is back.........Bad habits die hard

oranje

1,003 posts

Posted by oranje > 2019-01-15 17:35 | Report Abuse

wah this site has turned into mushy mushy lovey lovey
80's and 70's love and affection site
Lil hlouse on the prairie, family ties, 8 is enough bla bla bla

disagree with everything except the making love part
now that is the only good.....................

oranje

1,003 posts

Posted by oranje > 2019-01-15 17:39 | Report Abuse

BOY AM I READING SOME COMICS HERE ?
MILLS AND BOONS NOVEL ?

FACT THE 25 RICHEST MEN IN AMERICA HAS MORE WEALTH THAN 40% OF BOTTOM AMERICANS

FACT MOST AMERICAN YOUTHS (AND 90% MALAYSIANS) ARE DEPRESSED / PESSIMISTIC TODAY BECAUSE GO-GO CAPITALIST WORLD RICH GETS RICHER, THE REST JUST GET CRUSHED BY HIGH COST OF LIVING AND TOTALLY LOP SIDED DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH

karen koh in the big market is a big family. how nice if make it warm n love on it. give some advice,opinion, ,support or guidance to each other hope that every body can gain money together..but don try to attack n fight f nothing,, tis all useless only hurting n gain nothing . if ppl happy we also happy .is im right...not.

oranje

1,003 posts

Posted by oranje > 2019-01-15 17:41 | Report Abuse

AND LASTLY LETS ALL WORSHIP WARREN BUFFET, UNCLE KOON, ALL THE LEGENDS OUT THERE

HAVE THEY EVER NEVER GIVEN YOU A MISERABLE RM 1 WINNING TIP ?

WHY YOU HAVE TO BUY BERKINSHIRE HATHAWAY FOR USD 10,000 OR BECOME SOUP AND MINCED MEAT IN UNCLE KOON'S HENGYUAN / JAKS BLOODBATH

oranje

1,003 posts

Posted by oranje > 2019-01-15 17:43 | Report Abuse

THOSE WHO BENEFITED FROM BENEVOLENT ORANGE FOC TIPS ( HUNDRED FOLD PRICE INCREASES) ARE NUMEROUS IN 2017, 2018, 2019

*TEEXIAN * JOY TAY * KIMMY TAN AND GANGSTER BOYFRIENDS
* GREAT WARRANTS *THE CHAMPION CW BROTHERS
* BROTHER CHARLIE T (NOW BETTER KNOWN AS DON KING)

BLA BLA BLA BLA

Posted by 1099133743600537 > 2019-01-15 17:45 | Report Abuse

aiyo... what happened here? no more discussion about counter but more like discussing and dissing personal stuffs. apa la....TP : just a few particular individuals here :D

oranje

1,003 posts

Posted by oranje > 2019-01-15 17:45 | Report Abuse

GO AHEAD COMMUNICATE WITH UNWARRENTED BUFFET, UNCLE KOON OR TAN SRI ZETI OR UNCLE BOB (ROB KUOK) FOR A RM 1 STOCK TIP

MORE LIKELY YOUR POCKETS WILL BE PICKED FIRST

Post a Comment