EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

+0.01 (2.47%)

0.41 - 0.42

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by aries_saham > 2017-03-23 07:09 | Report Abuse

Many people think they are investors. But fail to follow rules of investors. Price of share just part of it.

Posted by aries_saham > 2017-03-23 07:13 | Report Abuse

Be humble. Insulting people may be now feel happy but futures you will be next.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 08:22 | Report Abuse

Well...u can say that to Dolly & his gang members because they are the ones wrote vulgar words all the time. Check to verify mah. LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 09:13 | Report Abuse

HEVEA's stock price still cheap. U better grab them before it surges high later!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 11:29 | Report Abuse

Stockraider & gang still eating bananas here? No wonder what you're holding gone kaput lah!! LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 12:07 | Report Abuse

Better sell loh....later bananas also not enough to feed all of u monkeys. LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 13:31 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, Dolly & gang, u all better sell ur Evergreen shares and buy into HEVEA while it's still cheap here loh. It's been snapped up so fast today. Later u regret big time.

See..I told u HEVEA shareholders are getting so much DIVIDENDS mah. What does EVERGREEN offers u? Evergreen offers u INDEFINITE WAITING time with NO DIVIDENDS and MASSIVE DEBTS of RM 205,257,000 WOW see that also headache.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 14:28 | Report Abuse

TITANIC sinking loh.........

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 15:00 | Report Abuse

Those who don't want to sink with Evergreen should jump to HEVEA now while rocket not boost yet! Ha ha!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 15:12 | Report Abuse

Dolly and stockraider have gone kaput...? LOL

joetosh

191 posts

Posted by joetosh > 2017-03-23 15:17 | Report Abuse

go evergreen go go

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2017-03-23 15:19 | Report Abuse

dolly still with ur evergreen?.... this stock can't even move when bull

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 15:26 | Report Abuse

haha... sxckperformer must be blind.. i have told him that the Evergreen management just announced their dividend policy (paying out at least 25% of net profit) but he ignored that...

come on la.. i do not want to make me stupid by repeating same thing over and over again...
i know u like this shxt... that is why u r manipulating ur words over and over again...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 15:26 | Report Abuse

wxf... still with the massive debt grandma story.. haha

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 15:27 | Report Abuse

i told u already right, they have >160M cash!!!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 15:27 | Report Abuse

idixt.....

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 16:13 | Report Abuse

monkey sxckperformer is a typical monkey who eats too much bananas until he went insane...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-23 16:14 | Report Abuse

insane monkey thinks that all other human beings are of the same species as him... sad sad...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-03-23 16:56 | Report Abuse

I suggest u better call ur Evergreen management to ask them what is their plans next. Stagnant rubbish stock. LOL

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-23 17:38 | Report Abuse

Unchange tp 8.0. Evergreen ...evergreen ...evergreen !!!

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-24 03:37 | Report Abuse

Star...u already know , cash 160.308.00. total borrowing 205,257,000. Total liabilities 388,027,000 ,,,take lastest q4
(17.483m + 16.88m + 16.459m + 20.619m) / 4 qtrs = 17.86m averagely Net Profit per qtr. Evergreen earns RM 17.86m of Net Profit per qtr. ..,it is healthy growht..reason why choose evergreen ,1) expand production = 2)70% earning strong usd 3)downturn raw meterial 4)non-minded assets total 100m 5)good management director 6) I m confidence tis years company will making New high profit just matter of time tp rm8 is possible

HowAh

963 posts

Posted by HowAh > 2017-03-24 06:05 | Report Abuse

Star has me shaken. I'd better throw

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-24 10:52 | Report Abuse

How ah, buy ur own risk..fundamentals as well as posible ..sell or buy own decide,don't listen by other

Cut_losss

Posted by Cut_losss > 2017-03-24 11:12 | Report Abuse

Tks stockraider dolly yong for making us innocent to lose! We should honour these holland sifu

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-24 12:18 | Report Abuse

Cut loss , don't blame anyone ,,trade ur own risk,fundamentals as well ,short term drop or up we cannot predict ,time would tell u everything

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-24 12:29 | Report Abuse

haha... another loser Cut_losss came out... this is also a short-term speculator who wishes to make a lot of profit within a short period of time....

in this case, please go to Genting Highland to bet.. you do not understand value investing and stop wasting ur time and money here...

we are looking at a relatively longer term for the share to finally reflect its intrinsic value...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-24 12:30 | Report Abuse

well said Yong... we know what we are doing.. short-term fluctuation of share price does not mean anything to us if we understand the company well

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-24 12:31 | Report Abuse

this Cut_losss only has one comment (check his history) so probably he is a new ID created by that loser sxckperformer to create hatred and fear in this share... which is a total nonsense

Posted by stockraider > 2017-03-24 12:37 | Report Abuse

We are longer term investor...not short term trader...if u had bought evergreen and lose monies following us that is too bad loh...!!

U need have patience like raider and give time for evergreen to show its true ability mah.....!!

As a long investors, we can only assure u to buy at a undervalue margin of safety price with improving prospect....the rest is to wait for mkt rerating....when evergreen start to show improving strong growth loh...!!

If people cannot wait & cut loss...it is too bad....loh...evergreen is not meant for u loh....!!

Cut_losss

Posted by Cut_losss > 2017-03-24 14:42 | Report Abuse

If i am star i will not hold back scold u. U still want us thank u for bring us 2 holland?

Posted by stockraider > 2017-03-24 15:03 | Report Abuse

U lose little bit....bcos u have no patience....u should thank your lucky star loh....!!

No one point a gun ask u to buy loh....!!
In addition we don ask u to sell....so what is ur problem leh ?

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-24 16:01 | Report Abuse

Cutloss Put ur money in fd as well,no need blame anyone ...trade market is no suit for u

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-24 16:17 | Report Abuse

Cutloss go find Koon bee sifu he can help u ^^

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-03-24 17:19 | Report Abuse

Well who had jump from evergreen to Hevea, now 1.42 from 1.5, drop liao lo Mr debts, still ask us eat banana with u? Don't so selfish, don't ask ppl jump to cut loss and then loss again, hevea drop dao 1.42, still ask us jump, die with u meh

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-03-24 17:20 | Report Abuse

Don't so selfish Mr debts

Mike Jcy

607 posts

Posted by Mike Jcy > 2017-03-25 10:10 | Report Abuse

Stop argue n all jump in TNLOGIS... haha

nonames

Posted by nonames > 2017-03-25 22:56 | Report Abuse

Support point 0.85..

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-26 10:54 | Report Abuse

One of the most pity counters in bursa. Price bottom out redy but need consolidate for months. Not his turn yet. Go to penny stocks to get some excitement, next week pls check on Digistar.

Posted by stockraider > 2017-03-26 11:13 | Report Abuse

Simple Fundamental Approach on Value Investing

Author: Mohamad Jeffrey Ismail | Publish date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017, 12:53 AM

Before deciding to buy any stock, an investor should at first examine the entire business by getting necessary information about the fundamental aspect of the business, doing complete analysis, and finally arriving at valuation.

Of course by doing good examining the business, it does minimize the risk (chances of permanent loss of capital) of our investment. The more you understand the business, the lower the risk you would take, thus the better the potential return you could make.

In order to do that, value investors need an investment process that he should follow during examining any company he would like to invest.

Step 1 : Determine the suitable business

As point of starting, value investor usually looking for the area that he familiar with, or we called circle of competence. For example, it is much more hard for an oil and gas engineer to understand a pharmaceutical business rather than he could understand the business of an oil company. So it is better to stay within our circle of competence rather than walk outside of it, think as if we can undertand the business well.

Step 2 : Getting neccessary information

The next step is to get necessary information for further analysis of the business. This information might be found mainly on company annual report and through out research. Lacking of necessary information make analysing process become difficult so as valuation process.

Step 3 : Analysing and interpreting data

This includes analysis of company financial data, economic moat analysis, prospect and company risk analysis as well. It is important to know the real strength behind a company which often called competitive advantage that distinguish great companies with those mediocre one. Without making proper analysis, valuation process might becoming much more hard for investors.
Step 4 : Valuing the business

A value investor tend to buy quality stock at a cheaper price. It is the main objectives of value investors. Therefore, after doing analysis over the fundamental part of the business, calculation of intrisic value is made using models, such as Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Dividend Discount Model (DDM), Earning Power Valuation (EPV), and so on. It is hard to value a company without good earning predictability. Thus, valuing a stable busines with enough size of economic moat will be much more easy than a small high growth company.
Step 5 : Applying margin of safety

Another powerful tools for value investor is margin of safety, which was introduced by Benjamin Graham in its book, The Intelligent Investor. It is simply a gap between stock price and intrinsic value. The larger the gap, the better it is. in term of risk and future return. According to Ben Graham, the rule of this margin of safety is to eliminate the error made during calculation of intrinsic value.
Conclusion

It is the basic of investment process for many retail investor who'd practising value investing. Value investors believe finding a good quality company trade at cheap price is the best way of making money in stock market investment.

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-26 14:06 | Report Abuse

Agree with you stockraider, but as investor we must find way to buy at right price and time to maximize our earning. Beside FA, TA is equally important. And we need to catch the sign that operator is loading or unloading. No doubt current price is low enough, can start to collect. But the timing is not right yet.

moneykj

6,112 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2017-03-26 15:14 | Report Abuse

I mean not right timing for me yet. I don't mind buy higher 5 cents if he is ready to move.

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-03-27 11:52 | Report Abuse

Waiting this stock is just wasting my time..better CUTLOST and GET LOST Make me feeling better..haha

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-27 12:23 | Report Abuse

moneykj... what you said is absolutely right... but let me ask you one question:

Can you time exactly when the price will start moving up?

Based on TA? if TA is so accurate, no one will ever learn FA...

FA should always come before TA... FA is a necessity, TA is only an option.

You can buy share without using TA, but you can't buy share without looking at FA.

why? I already mentioned above... u can't time the share price performance.. only GOD knows...

but buying into a fundamentally strong share is definitely more secured... coz u can sleep well at nights... it is just a matter of time for it to go up to its real value... 1 year, maybe... but ask yourself, why cant you wait for 1 year for such a fundamentally sound share?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-27 12:25 | Report Abuse

when Airasia dropped to 70+sen... everyone was selling... but look at its price today...

let me tell you what.. i started accumulating airasia around 90sen to RM1.00 and until today, i have not even sold a single share yet.. coz I know it has not reached its real intrinsic value yet...

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2017-03-27 12:27 | Report Abuse

Well said dolly.

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-27 14:23 | Report Abuse

Dolly 1000like for u

Posted by Yong Ji Yong Ji > 2017-03-27 14:24 | Report Abuse

And congratulations for who is holdling aa from 0.7 till now

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-03-27 16:11 | Report Abuse

thanks guys... i am just telling the real facts... EVERGREEN may not be a good choice for those short-term traders/speculators...

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-03-27 16:48 | Report Abuse

725 coming soon

Mags

65 posts

Posted by Mags > 2017-03-28 00:02 | Report Abuse

Whether is short term long term that's not the right way to convince others to wait like a dumb fxxk like you knowing Evergrn going from bad to worst causing others to lose opportunity on other counter. You are having illusion don't lead others into your illusion. In stock market whether investing or speculate short term long term is still voice down to 2 side of a coin. Either you follow the winner or you go with the losers. In this case Dolly you should follow Starperformer. You can say Starperformer is a kiasu idiot cause a lot of havoc in Evergn forum but as the saying goes whether a black cat or white cat whichever cat catches the mouse is a Good Cat. Indeed Starperformer is a Black cat bur he catches the mouse weh. Starperformer you are a good cat in Bursa.