EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.23%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 15:28 | Report Abuse

I think stockraider does not understand it at all or he just pretend that everything about Evergreen is still looking good but the "facts" have shown that Evergreen is a highly indebted company with high gearing and experiencing a sliding in it's own profits consecutively in the following:

1) Profit before taxes (PBT) sliding and decreasing non stop for 5 consecutive quarters from RM 34.757m to the latest RM 22.121m

2) Earning per share (EPS) sliding and decreasing for 5 consecutive quarters as well from 5.38 sen to latest 2.06 sen

3) Dividend wise? Disappointingly, Evergreen paid RM 0.01 sen dividend in the year 2016 only. Before that, the last time it paid dividend was in the year 2012. This is not good for shareholders. The company has amassed a staggering RM 216,585,000.00 in debts today. It should be in net cash position by now. Look at many other funiture maker stocks are already in net cash position.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 15:35 | Report Abuse

I think stockraider does not understand it at all or he just pretend that everything about Evergreen is still looking good but the "facts" have shown that Evergreen is a highly indebted company with high gearing and experiencing a sliding in it's own profits consecutively in the following:
Evergreen has a staggering rm 1 billion shareholder funds whereas hevea have only Rm 400 million loh....!!
If both Hevea & Evergreen loss Rm 400 million....Hevea will be bankrupt but evergreen still have Rm 600 million loh....!!

1) Profit before taxes (PBT) sliding and decreasing non stop for 5 consecutive quarters from RM 34.757m to the latest RM 22.121m
BUT HEVEA HAVE BRANKRUPT B4 MAH....IF IF U ANALYSE 10 YRS ACCOUNT..HEVEA BRADY USELESS LOH...!!

2) Earning per share (EPS) sliding and decreasing for 5 consecutive quarters as well from 5.38 sen to latest 2.06 sen
Hevea Latest QTR Earnings Rm 17M x 4 = Rm 68M annualsed Earnings
Hevea nos share plus warrant 501M + 68M = 569M
Annualised EPS of Hevea =rm 68m div 569M = Rm 0.12
Share price Rm 1.52 thus PE 13x for Hevea consider not undervalue loh...!!!

Evergreen Latest QTR Earnings Rm 16M x 4 = Rm 64M annualsed Earnings
Evergreen nos share plus warrant = 846M
Annualised EPS of Hevea =rm 64m div 846M = Rm 0.08
Share price Rm 0.955 thus PE 12x for Evergreen consider better than Hevea PE 13x loh...!!!

SO IF PEOPLE DEPEND ON HEVEA AS A GOOD EARNERS BUT THEIR EARNINGS ARE NOT BETTER THAN EVERGREEN MAH....!!
IN ADDITION EVERGREEN HAS MUCH BETTER VALUE SUCH AS BIGGER TURNOVER,SHAREHOLDER FUNDS .
THE NTA PER SHARE OF RM 1.35 AND PE 12X MORE MORE SUPERIOR THAN HEVEA NTA PER SHARE RM 0.85 AND PE 13X LOH...!!

3) Dividend wise? Disappointingly, Evergreen paid RM 0.01 sen dividend in the year 2016 only. Before that, the last time it paid dividend was in the year 2012. This is not good for shareholders. The company has amassed a staggering RM 216,585,000.00 in debts today. It should be in net cash position by now. Look at many other funiture maker stocks are already in net cash position. EVERGREEN KEEP BACK DIV PAY MORE IN THE FUTURE LOH....!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 15:50 | Report Abuse

stockraider is living in self-denial. Sad case lohh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 15:53 | Report Abuse

Don know who is living in self denial ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

posted by Dolly_Chai > Dec 15, 2016 05:42 PM | Report Abuse

you guys can see now why I said starperformer is a very biased person.
Actually he is not only a biased person, he is also not doing enough homework...
Why did I say so? he kept mentioning that Hevea and Evergreen are competitors to each other..
Let me ask him one question: Do you know what is the core business of Evergreen and Hevea?
I have mentioned it many times here but he seems to ignore that...

Ok, let me state in one more time... Most of Evergreen's sales are derived from MDF while Hevea is on particleboard.. if he does not even understand the nature of business between these 2 companies, where is his so-called logic? he is a real funny joker now...

Having said so, Hevea and Evergreen cannot be considered as direct competitors.
I know many ppl do not understand the difference between MDF, particleboard, plywood, veneer, timber, etc... for them, they will regard them as "wood" or "timber"... I hope starperformer is not one of them.. haha..

Dolly_Chai
109 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > Dec 15, 2016 05:50 PM | Report Abuse

as I mentioned before, Evergreen is investing in advanced automated machines that is more efficient and will reduce man-labor. That is why they spent more money on the capex. For example, they are investing in an imported new machine that can churn out thinner board to serve niche market (with better profit margin)... they were not doing that in the past... but they are now moving towards enhancing the profit margin by doing a lot of internal restructure to bring down costs (if you follow their latest updates)... that is why i am saying that Evergreen is "transforming" into higher margin market.. so the earning growth will be seen in 2017, 2018.... and that is why I said investing in Evergreen will potentially give more return as investors like earning growth (with improved profit margin as well).

THE LONG TERM PROSPECT OF EVERGREEN IS GOOD LOH, AS EVERGREEN IS TEMPORARY SACRIFICE SHORT TERM PERFORMANCE FOR LONG TERM SUSTAINABLE RETURN LOH.....!!

Posted by starperformersucks > 2016-12-19 15:59 | Report Abuse

starperformer... u really dun understand evergreen and simply say nonsense...

evergreen has bonus issue in 2015 thus impacted the EPS.. if u dunno, dun pretend like expert..

really sick of u... stop ur personal childish agenda here...

Posted by starperformersucks > 2016-12-19 16:00 | Report Abuse

everyone knows ur purpose even though u lied to be noble.. pui~~~
sick of you... if not interested in evergreen, why spend so much time here...

Posted by starperformersucks > 2016-12-19 16:01 | Report Abuse

i3 admin is pretty biased too.. this starperformer talks nonsense but not blocked...

Hi 13 admin.. can you be FAIR??? wth

Posted by starperformersucks > 2016-12-19 16:02 | Report Abuse

WTF

Posted by starperformersucks > 2016-12-19 16:12 | Report Abuse

i3 admin, pls explain why you are as biased as starperformer...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 16:38 | Report Abuse

EVERGRN - 2016 a washout year

Author: HLInvest | Publish date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016, 11:38 AM Results
Below expectations. 3Q16 core net profit of RM19m (qoq: 11.7%; yoy: -18.5%) took 9M16 core net profit to RM59.8m (-6.3% yoy). The results came in below expectations, accounting for 67.7% and 72.9% of consensus and our full- year forecasts.

Deviations
Higher-than-expected of effective tax rate (all wood-based industry players no longer enjoys double tax deduction on freight charges).

Highlights
QoQ… Although revenue fell by 1.6%, core net profit in 3Q16 rose by 33.4%, on the back of lower cost of log and glue in the Thailand region which all together more than offset lower average selling price.
YoY… Core net profit in 3Q16 dropped by 2.7% YoY to RM19.0m from RM19.6m which was affected by higher operating expenses and an impairment of RM3.1m of goodwill.
YTD… 9M16 core net profit declined by 6.3% to RM56.7m, mainly attributed to higher raw material cost and a hike in minimum wage (effective July 2016).
Going forward, we remain positive on Evergreen due to i) expansion of the new particleboard line in Segamat that will commence commercial operations by 2QFY17 ii) RTA line being automated and its operational expansion with a second RTA line which will commence in 2Q17 iii) benefiting from stronger USD.

Risks
Escalating raw material and labour costs;
Weaker-than-expected demand and selling prices for MDF; and
Delay in commencement of new production lines (in particularly, RTA and particleboard).

Forecasts
We lower our FY16 core net profit forecast by 7.5% to RM75.9m to reflect higher effective tax rate of 24% vs. 20% we assumed earlier. FY17-18 core net profit forecasts remain unchanged as we still believe strong earnings growth is on track, underpinned by the commissioning of particleboard and second RTA line, which will take Evergreen’s earnings to the next level.

Rating
BUY (↔)
We continue to remain positive on Evergreen mainly on the back of its turnaround plan and the commissioning of the second RTA line. The recent strengthening bias of USD will directly contribute to the topline positively.

Valuation
Maintain BUY recommendation with unchanged TP of RM1.48 (based on unchanged 11x FY17 core EPS of 13.5 sen).

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 16:59 | Report Abuse

reply from evergreen:

Good Day.

I’m Mary the Executive Director replying on behalf of Mr Kuo who is out of office currently. Thank you for your email and my sincere apologies for the delay in replying as I needed to verify some details before replying.

Below are answer to your question :-

The Middle East market remains a bright spot in the MDF industry and despite all the challenges, it is a growing market as previously closed markets like Iran (with huge population and pent up demand) become more open. There is increasing stability resulting in more rebuilding. As you know, MDF is a key beneficiary of improving housing and furniture market there.
With an established regional presence, EFB is not overly reliant on any particular country. Our wide market presence means we can quickly divert our products to countries with improving fundamentals. The Group is also actively moving to more downstream mdf products including furniture in order to broaden our income stream and to expand our market as furniture can be marketed all over the world. With our downstream products, we will be less affected by pricing competition as product differentiation is more apparent. In fact the ASP has actually rebounded and remains quite stable so far.

During 2014/2015, we have identified 4 critical operational areas which needed major transformation. These are mainly dormant plants, the particleboard operation, an MDF plant in Masai, Johor plus sawmill operations. Non-performing operations are costing the Group approximately RM3mil in monthly losses, mostly due to depreciation expense and sawmill cost. Management decided on relocating the Masai MDF operation to Segamat to gain synergistic savings by operating together with the particleboard operation there. The particleboard operation itself is receiving completely new state-of-the-art machinery which is designed to produce premium boards at high capacity. Sawmill operations has been scaled down and turn around. Other efforts taken by the Group includes expanding our downstream capacity by running automated furniture production lines which requires minimum manpower but with high output capacity plus upgrading finishing sections of existing operations to improve product quality at reduced running cost. We invest in technology as we believe technology is an enabler and output multiplier while reducing dependency on low-skilled workforce which is in line with government’s objective of reducing dependency of foreign worker intake and striving to achieve high income status. The efforts are at various stages of completion with the final one being the MDF and particleboard operations which will come online by early 2017. Our simple assumption would be that even if all the non-performing operations simply broke even, it would mean ‘additional’ profits of RM36mil a year. When one factor in the profits to be generated from these new and upgraded production lines, 2017 is when the Group turns a new chapter in its operational capability.

Therefore, we strongly believe it is the right time to relaunch our PB operations, as currently there is a general shortfall in PB supply, local Malaysian furniture manufacturers have been forced to source for PB from Thailand. Furthermore, our PB line is designed to run niche products which command better pricing with less competition. It will also support our diversification into furniture as raw material input. By 2017, EFB’s operations will be more complete and integrated. With a more comprehensive product range and efficient operations, EFB will be in a much stronger footing.

In the 1st half of 2015 (1H2015), the Group reported PATAMI of RM44mil, which is inclusive of RM3mil in forex gain. So PATAMI net of forex gain (operational PATAMI) is RM41mil. In 1H2016, the equivalent operational PATAMI is also around RM41mil. Barring significant economic or currency jolts, we should achieve comparable operational PATAMI in 2016 to 2015’s.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to forward us. Alternatively you could also contact our Head of Investor Relation – Mr Martin Leong who I have extended this email for any questions in relation to our operations and performance.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mary Henerietta Lim
Group Executive Director

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:01 | Report Abuse

Dolly_chai, u must have been blocked by i3 admin. For the record, I did not report u at all. It must be u have been using multiple ID accounts to spam here. That serves u right and u get what u deserve now. stockraider is ur ID as well? lol

Why did u accuse me of not understand both Evergreen and Hevea? I didn't create all the numbers or statements myself. It was all taken from the financial quarter and annual reports. All statements are words from chairman & directors of both companies. I don't care what this stockrado thinks because all the numbers and facts are showing that HEVEA is already far superior than Evergreen. How can u say that a highly indebted company like Evergreen which amassed a giant RM 216,585,000 of total debts is better than Hevea which has only RM 15,111,000 of total debts? Hevea's earnings already surpassed Evergreen. Only servicing the debts' interest charges every month to the financing banks also a big outflow amount already. Still u think such giant debts is good for Evergreen and manageable? Think carefully. Look again at the following for recap if u missed it:

Hevea's latest quarter report announced on 22 Nov 2016.
CASH AND BANK BALANCES 109,790,000
LONG TERM BORROWINGS 6,947,000
SHORT-TERM BORROWINGS 8,164,000
Total debts: 15,111,000
Cash - Total Borrowings = 94,679,000 (*NET CASH POSITION)
No. of shares in circulation: 500,851,890 shares
94,679,000(Net cash) / 500,851,890 shares = *Worth RM (0.189) net cash a piece

Evergreen's latest quarter report announced on 28 Nov 2016.
CASH AND BANK BALANCES 141,018,000
LONG TERM BORROWINGS 108,952,000
SHORT-TERM BORROWINGS 107,633,000
Total debts: 216,585,000
Cash - Total Borrowings = -75,567,000 (*NET DEBTS POSITION)
No. of shares in circulation: 846,423,985 shares
-75,567,000(Net debts) / 846,423,985 shares = *Worth approx. RM (-0.089) per share

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:07 | Report Abuse

From here we can see that Evergreen management is sincere and they do not over-commit for 2016 performance as they expect 2016 operational PATAMI is flat (compared to 2015). That explains why 2016 is not a so good year for Evergreen. But note than 2017 onwards will be totally different.

Let's examine if 2017 improvement is achievable?

Q2 net profit = RM16.459mil / EPS = 2.04

Q3 net profit = RM16.880 mil / EPS = 2.06

Did the performance get worse? Nope, it is getting slightly better compared to Q2...

And I like the way the management told the real situation, instead of giving false hope like 2016 will be great etc...

So I feel that Evergreen management is sincere, honest and is telling the right situation.
I can't wait to see 2017 onwards..

I am in for Evergreen, what say you?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 17:08 | Report Abuse

Going forward, we remain positive on Evergreen due to i) expansion of the new particleboard line in Segamat that will commence commercial operations by 2QFY17 ii) RTA line being automated and its operational expansion with a second RTA line which will commence in 2Q17 iii) benefiting from stronger USD.

HEVEA PROFIT WILL BE AFFECTED GOING FWD LOH....!!
BCOS EVERGREEN WILL COME TO WALLOP HEVEA WITH PARTICLE BOARD & RTA LOH....!!

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:09 | Report Abuse

there are nay-sayers who are trying to sabotage a certain share for their own benefit.
I could not bear with this anymore so I decide to share this email.
Smart investors can read and interpret on your own.
Thank you.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:11 | Report Abuse

we can see how Evergreen management is taking pro-active measures to improve profitability and growth.. that is what we as investors would like to see

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:12 | Report Abuse

iloveshare128, the latest financial results do not lie or remain hidden. You can almost know whether the company is doing okay, better or worse just by studying it's accounting in the quarterly report. Some of u especially stockrado are investing into Evergreen and argued that the share price is below it's NTA value which u think is providing u a margin of safety in a volatile market. That will only be useful if the company is on the verge of bankruptcy or it needs to raise more capitals from financiers based on latest valuation of the assets. However, assets-rich companies comprising of develop-able lands will be more valuable for a property development company but in this case Evergreen and Hevea are both producers/exporters of value-added goods therefore it is mostly capital intensive and most assets are in depreciating machinery assets and need to be upgraded and replaced every now and then or when the need arises. To sums it up, u should not invest into Evergreen by looking into it's NTA as margin of safety and in fact u should look at the growth rates because producers/exporters need to grow the capacity in volumes to achieve economies of scales hence sustainable profitability. Still u don't think my explanations are not logical? Calm down and think carefully.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:14 | Report Abuse

starperformer, i do not know what is your intention of sabotaging evergreen here..
pls see my email that i have shared above

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:14 | Report Abuse

reply from evergreen:

Good Day.

I’m Mary the Executive Director replying on behalf of Mr Kuo who is out of office currently. Thank you for your email and my sincere apologies for the delay in replying as I needed to verify some details before replying.

Below are answer to your question :-

The Middle East market remains a bright spot in the MDF industry and despite all the challenges, it is a growing market as previously closed markets like Iran (with huge population and pent up demand) become more open. There is increasing stability resulting in more rebuilding. As you know, MDF is a key beneficiary of improving housing and furniture market there.
With an established regional presence, EFB is not overly reliant on any particular country. Our wide market presence means we can quickly divert our products to countries with improving fundamentals. The Group is also actively moving to more downstream mdf products including furniture in order to broaden our income stream and to expand our market as furniture can be marketed all over the world. With our downstream products, we will be less affected by pricing competition as product differentiation is more apparent. In fact the ASP has actually rebounded and remains quite stable so far.

During 2014/2015, we have identified 4 critical operational areas which needed major transformation. These are mainly dormant plants, the particleboard operation, an MDF plant in Masai, Johor plus sawmill operations. Non-performing operations are costing the Group approximately RM3mil in monthly losses, mostly due to depreciation expense and sawmill cost. Management decided on relocating the Masai MDF operation to Segamat to gain synergistic savings by operating together with the particleboard operation there. The particleboard operation itself is receiving completely new state-of-the-art machinery which is designed to produce premium boards at high capacity. Sawmill operations has been scaled down and turn around. Other efforts taken by the Group includes expanding our downstream capacity by running automated furniture production lines which requires minimum manpower but with high output capacity plus upgrading finishing sections of existing operations to improve product quality at reduced running cost. We invest in technology as we believe technology is an enabler and output multiplier while reducing dependency on low-skilled workforce which is in line with government’s objective of reducing dependency of foreign worker intake and striving to achieve high income status. The efforts are at various stages of completion with the final one being the MDF and particleboard operations which will come online by early 2017. Our simple assumption would be that even if all the non-performing operations simply broke even, it would mean ‘additional’ profits of RM36mil a year. When one factor in the profits to be generated from these new and upgraded production lines, 2017 is when the Group turns a new chapter in its operational capability.

Therefore, we strongly believe it is the right time to relaunch our PB operations, as currently there is a general shortfall in PB supply, local Malaysian furniture manufacturers have been forced to source for PB from Thailand. Furthermore, our PB line is designed to run niche products which command better pricing with less competition. It will also support our diversification into furniture as raw material input. By 2017, EFB’s operations will be more complete and integrated. With a more comprehensive product range and efficient operations, EFB will be in a much stronger footing.

In the 1st half of 2015 (1H2015), the Group reported PATAMI of RM44mil, which is inclusive of RM3mil in forex gain. So PATAMI net of forex gain (operational PATAMI) is RM41mil. In 1H2016, the equivalent operational PATAMI is also around RM41mil. Barring significant economic or currency jolts, we should achieve comparable operational PATAMI in 2016 to 2015’s.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to forward us. Alternatively you could also contact our Head of Investor Relation – Mr Martin Leong who I have extended this email for any questions in relation to our operations and performance.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mary Henerietta Lim
Group Executive Director

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 17:15 | Report Abuse

BUT AUDITED RESULT ARE LAGGING FIGURE MAH.....!!
MAY NOT SHOW FUTURE SITUATION LOH....!!

FUTURE THIS IS THE SCENARIO,

HEVEA PROFIT WILL BE AFFECTED GOING FWD LOH....!!
BCOS EVERGREEN WILL COME TO WALLOP HEVEA WITH PARTICLE BOARD & RTA LOH....!!

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:16 | Report Abuse

guys, no need argue, just read my email above

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:17 | Report Abuse

smart investors can tell

From here we can see that Evergreen management is sincere and they do not over-commit for 2016 performance as they expect 2016 operational PATAMI is flat (compared to 2015). That explains why 2016 is not a so good year for Evergreen. But note than 2017 onwards will be totally different.

Let's examine if 2017 improvement is achievable?

Did the performance get worse? Nope, it is getting slightly better compared to Q2...

And I like the way the management told the real situation, instead of giving false hope like 2016 will be great etc...

So I feel that Evergreen management is sincere, honest and is telling the right situation.
I can't wait to see 2017 onwards..

I am in for Evergreen, what say you?

there are nay-sayers who are trying to sabotage a certain share for their own benefit.
I could not bear with this anymore so I decide to share this email.
Smart investors can read and interpret on your own.
Thank you.

we can see how Evergreen management is taking pro-active measures to improve profitability and growth.. that is what we as investors would like to see

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:19 | Report Abuse

raider, i am not sure if Evergreen will eat into Hevea's share market.. but what i can tell is, evergreen will be going strong into 2017 as indicated by the executive director

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:21 | Report Abuse

FYI i wrote that email to Evergreen COO after the release of Q2 2016 result

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:21 | Report Abuse

ilovershare128, I want to stressed that u mentioned Evergreen's EPS may get better "slightly"? If that is so then I will tell u that it is just not good. Whatever it doesn't earn will most likely won by competitors hence it lose it's market share of certain product segments. It's expected next quarter earnings should be a lot better otherwise it is losing traction of the market share in it's own MDF product segment because 80% of it's revenues are from MDF. Evergreen's PBT, net profit and EPS have been sliding down for 5 consecutive quarters and that is proof of losing market segment traction.

Most people feel good about Evergreen because it was once a dominant player in the MDF segment but the global demand has shifted to particleboard which is already evident everywhere in usage applications and more importantly higher sales and profitability are reflected in Hevea's own accounting in the quarterly reports.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:22 | Report Abuse

the email above should be able to shut someone's mouth

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 17:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by Dolly_Chai > Dec 15, 2016 05:50 PM | Report Abuse

as I mentioned before, Evergreen is investing in advanced automated machines that is more efficient and will reduce man-labor. That is why they spent more money on the capex. For example, they are investing in an imported new machine that can churn out thinner board to serve niche market (with better profit margin)... they were not doing that in the past... but they are now moving towards enhancing the profit margin by doing a lot of internal restructure to bring down costs (if you follow their latest updates)... that is why i am saying that Evergreen is "transforming" into higher margin market.. so the earning growth will be seen in 2017, 2018.... and that is why I said investing in Evergreen will potentially give more return as investors like earning growth (with improved profit margin as well).

THE LONG TERM PROSPECT OF EVERGREEN IS GOOD LOH, AS EVERGREEN IS TEMPORARY SACRIFICE SHORT TERM PERFORMANCE FOR LONG TERM SUSTAINABLE RETURN LOH.....!!

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:24 | Report Abuse

starperformer, can you understand the fact?

your statement:Evergreen's PBT, net profit and EPS have been sliding down for 5 consecutive quarters and that is proof of losing market segment traction

the fact:

and as mentioned, do not expect much for 2016 so that is the slight improvement.
But 2017 onwards will see huge growth in revenue and profit

where is your so-called fact?
Are you slapping your own face?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:24 | Report Abuse

stockraider, to me...u have lost your credibility already. By using non accurate figures without source backing it and more importantly u do not understand the better method to measure the company's growth rates is just plain disappointing.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:25 | Report Abuse

where is the sliding down of earning for 5 consecutive quarters? Here we can prove once again that you have personal agenda to maliciously attack evergreen

the fact:

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:26 | Report Abuse

guys, this fellow keeps giving misleading "fact" as we all know that 2016 will be a flat year for evergreen in terms of "operating" PATAMI (don't count in Forex)...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:27 | Report Abuse

iloveshare, plz check back my past comments and I do not wish to reiterate here. Evergreen going strong in 2017? You should refrain from saying so that early. A fisherman should know what to do when he spotted the storm from afar. What it's going to happen is Evergreen's profit margin will be suppressed due to that few company's exercises which are still commencing I suppose.

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:28 | Report Abuse

the one who has lost his credibility is?? haha.. wrong "fact" to mislead ppl here, starperformer, pls stop this

Posted by iloveshare128 > 2016-12-19 17:30 | Report Abuse

did i say you can see the result immediately in early 2017? I say starting 2017, they will grow stronger. If you are trading for short term, then i have nothing to say. if u invest for future, evergreen is the one to pick

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:37 | Report Abuse

EVERGREEN
Financial quarter 30 Sep 2015: PBT 34,757,000 Net Profit 27,586,000 EPS 5.38 sen
Financial quarter 31 Dec 2015: PBT 27,290,000 Net Profit 21,029,000 EPS 4.06 sen
Financial quarter 31 Mar 2016: PBT 20,619,000 Net Profit 20,619,000 EPS 2.68 sen
Financial quarter 30 Jun 2016: PBT 16,459,000 Net Profit 16,459,000 EPS 2.04 sen
Financial quarter 30 Sep 2016: PBT 16,880,000 Net Profit 16,880,000 EPS 2.06 sen

Still not clear and obvious? For 5 consecutive quarters with sliding trend and decreasing Profit before taxes (PBT), Net Profit and EPS.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 17:49 | Report Abuse

ilovershare128, no hard feelings here. It's just a matter of comparison. HEVEA still haven't spend CAPEX and it's own market cap is already at RM 776 millions currently at RM 1.55 a piece and it's in net debts position with EPS growth to improve further being the dominant producer in the particleboard segment and it's own RTA has contributed 60% revenues already. The key of such growth comes from these 2 segments and u can know how profitable that is. A lot of room for better explosive growth.

Evergreen though holding RM 140m cash but needs that cash to service it's giant RM 216m debts monthly. Check carefully how much borrowing interests it has to pay monthly. Further capex spending will strain it's cash balances. Not a prudent company plus just RM 0.01 sen dividend paid out this year and the last dividend payout was in 2012. U called this a prudent and efficient management?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 17:57 | Report Abuse

Just take it Rm 85 million nett debts out of Rm 1 billion shareholder funds mah.....!!

Evergreen has a staggering rm 1 billion shareholder funds whereas hevea have only Rm 400 million loh....!!

If both Hevea & Evergreen loss Rm 400 million....Hevea will be bankrupt but evergreen still have Rm 600 million loh.

It is obvious Evergreen better loh....!!

Supporting basis mah.....!!

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2016-12-19 18:00 | Report Abuse

all clear - can safely buy now.

Posted by Kingsley Looi > 2016-12-19 18:22 | Report Abuse

1st of all, I am holding both evergrn and hevea(I even hold flbhd)
well...they are same export theme...but c'mon....they are not competitor.....
evergrn goin well doesnt mean hevea's price will drop....
they not fighting in the same market, maybe similiar product.
Then now i am confuse... wat's the point this star-what wish to argue in this thread??
this is not a football betting game....
arsenal win liverpool buyer lose money.....
I wish both of them makes me handsome money,

I think this star-wat joker enter hevea with a wrong pricing....then nw he's worry the price stuck there so asking ppl go support the price.
he think he can control the market with his lovely speech....lol

Posted by Kingsley Looi > 2016-12-19 18:26 | Report Abuse

i dont think its necessary to come this thread complaint evergrn if you didnt hold its share, wat's the point???
It's like :" Boss, your nasi lemak not nice"
boss:"but you didnt buy from me yet.........

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 21:38 | Report Abuse

iloveshare128, u keep saying I'm misleading. May u pinpoint which "thing" or "point" tht u are referring? I never create false facts or stories. All are figures & statements taken from all quarterly & annually reports. I've even included the references before. If u accuse me of misleading then u mean I'm falsifying data & information so does that mean the Evergreen company & its own auditor & related parties are falsifying accounting and facts as well?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2016-12-19 21:40 | Report Abuse

Can start ignore stockradio now since he's just simply screwing numbers & facts. Thts his only job while living in self denial lol

Op3rs

397 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2016-12-19 21:46 | Report Abuse

i cant believe stockraider will end up being exactly like Calvin..

calvintaneng

55,165 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-12-19 21:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by Op3rs > Dec 19, 2016 09:46 PM | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

What's wrong with Calvin solid performance. Better don't have a closed mind & act like 3 blind men:

GO CHECK THESE OUT CAREFULLY:

1) Super Enterprize made 200%
2) Pohuat made 200% (All furniture stocks bull run Calvin called to buy)
3) Silk made 200%
4) JAKS (Jaks jump, jump, JUMPED from 40 cts to Rm1.20 (UP A NICE 200%)
5) MyEG made 100%
6) AJIYA made 100%
7) Supermax made 100%
8) JERASIA made 100%
9) IPMUDA made more than 100% & LIMIT UP!
10) Pm CORP made 100% (3 Times in 3 years)
11) PRESTAR (Pre Star buy it before it turns into a Star) Made 70%
12) ASB (Up 50%)
13) KHEESAN Made 80%
14) PADINI made 90%
15) TAWIN (Big win) Up 80%
16) Kimlun - The Golden Dragon made 60%
17) THE STORE (Up 25%)
18) NTPM - (King of Tissue) Up 40%
19) WANGZNG - King of Fortress (Up 40%)
20) MAHSING - The Singing Horse (Up 25%)
21) MAYBULK - The rebound of Baltic Dry Index (Up 90%)
22) CEPATWAWASAN - Cepat cepat beli (Up 40%)
23) NYLEX - Up 20%
24) Southern Steel (Up 30%)
25) KULIM (Taken private) Up 60%
26) TMakmur (Land of Prosperity. Taken private) Up 37%
27) KPSCB (Kaboom Power Surging) Up 45%
28) MASTEEL (Master of Long Steel) Made 60%
29) THPLANT (Up 15%)
30) BPLANT (Up 12%)
31) JTIASA (Giant Treasure) (Up 40%)
32) MHC PLANT (Up 15%)
33) CPO FUTURE (Up 15%)
34) INSAS (Up 11%)
35) WASEONG (Up 20%)
36) MFCB (My Father Comes Back) Made 40%
37) Cyclical 11MP Election stocks KKB (Kaboom Kaboom Booming) Up 35%
38) Cyclical 11MP Election stocks CMSB (Up15%)
39) RceCapital (The Best of Banking: Legalised Ah Long) Made 60%

LATEST ANNOUNCEMENTS:

THE STORE GOING TO BE TAKEN PRIVATE FOR 50% PROFIT OR MORE THAN 18% FOR EACH YEAR OF 3 YEARS!!

AND PRESTAR WILL BE ANOTHER 100% JACKPOT SOON!!

SO 4 STOCKS MADE 200% (Super Enterprize, Jaks, Silk & Pohuat)

6 STOCKS MADE 100% (Ipmuda, Supermax, Ajiya, Jerasia, Pm Corp & My EG)

4 STOCKS TAKEN PRIVATE FROM 37% to 200% GAIN
KULIM, TMAKMUR, THE STORE & SUPER ENTERPRIZE!

calvintaneng

55,165 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2016-12-19 21:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Op3rs > Dec 19, 2016 09:46 PM | Report Abuse

And look at these GREAT STOCK PICKS OF CALVIN:

1) OPCOM - Optimal Coming Value

Opcom has secured Rm300 million job projects from Telekom. Already secured 30 cts solid profit for coming Special Dividends.

At today closing price of 60.5 cts (Net Cash Rm30 million) with possible dividend of 30 cts OPCOM should be valued around 90 cts

This Opcom is an outright buy till 70 cts. Just accumulate every month. A Sure Winner!

2) DRB HICOM

Cash of 13 cts already in the bag. From Rm280 million Price Gain of POS share price. Anything other profits will be added bonus: from sale of 8x8 defense tank, Proton Ertiga MPV and huge profits from Corwin sale. Apart from ECommerce DRB has puspakom as a monopoly. Bank Maumalat a rising Islamic Bank & other assets with total NTA of Rm3.16

And DRB has transformed itself into an ECommerce Setup through its 53.5% Subsidiary POS Office.

Assuming the lowest earnings of 13 cts from POS alone

These are the prices for DRB

At 13cts

P/E 10 = Rm1.30

P/E 15 = Rm1.95

P/E 20 = Rm2.60

Anything below Rm1.30 is an outright buy.

Regards,

Calvin

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-19 22:00 | Report Abuse

iloveshare128, u keep saying I'm misleading. May u pinpoint which "thing" or "point" tht u are referring? I never create false facts or stories. All are figures & statements taken from all quarterly & annually reports. I've even included the references before. If u accuse me of misleading then u mean I'm falsifying data & information so does that mean the Evergreen company & its own auditor & related parties are falsifying accounting and facts as well?

MISLEADING MEANS HIDING THE FACTS OF EVERGREEN ONLY HAD NTA RM 0.85 V SHARE PRICE OF RM 1.55 WITH NO MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH....!!

MISLEADING MEANS HIDING THE FACT THAT EVERGREEN IS BETTER WITH NTA RM 1.35 V SHARE PRICE RM 0.975, WITH HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!!

MISLEADING MEANS HIDING THE FACT THAT EVERGREEN WILL LAUNCH PARTICLE BOARD & RTA AND THIS WILL WALLOP HEVEA PROFITABILITY LOH...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz