XINGQUAN INT SPORTS HLDG LTD

KLSE (MYR): XINQUAN (5155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,701 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-08-17 10:38

Investeye

2,347 posts

Posted by Investeye > 2015-03-02 21:55 | Report Abuse

If still no clear on dividend payout policy, this share will back to square.
No investor so kind to put thier money and hope one day after a very successful likes Apple then you get your rewards.As the economy of China is tougher nowadays, I will not put my money in unless some kinds of dividend policy committed by its main shareholder.

sherlock

306 posts

Posted by sherlock > 2015-03-03 01:07 | Report Abuse

lets do a very simple calculation.

for the next 1-2year,assume xinquan's probability of being good and bad is 50:50.

when the worst happen,potential losses that investor might face could up to 50%(not logic to assume more since cut loss is posible)

however,if everythings goes well,try to calculate the potential:

1st half EPS:23cen(annualized should not less than 45cen since 3rd q result was well supported by chinese new year)

logically,we can estimated at 59cen,xinquan was trade at PE of 1.31x.

if current valuation catch up with other red chip,which is traded at less 2x PE,xinquan can goes up to 90cen easily(highly achievable since the stock had regain momentum due to good result and unexpected dividend.)

and,china reduce interest rate is good to consumer stock like xinquan as well.the theme could drive xinquan valuation further by next 1-2week.

every 1x improvement in PE,xinquan share price will up by about 45cen:

1xPE=45cen
2XPE=90cen
3xPE=RM1.35
4xPE=RM1.80
5xPE=RM2.25

eventhough we set merely 3x PE as 1 year target,xinquan's upside can up to 128%, surpassing downside for sure,not to said 5x PE or even higher valuation if the stock is re-rate due to more good news coming in.

business perspective,not many people is realized that xinquan is doing well with its Gertop brands.with the brand now quite famous within consumers,xinquan's result should getting better and better going forward,hence increase the probability of continuous dividend payout,ultimately push up share price.

it's all about the risk and reward matter.

lets examine my positive view regard xinquan after 6 month and 1 year time.

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-03-03 07:05 | Report Abuse

Investeye, there are many companies in KLSE who has never given any dividends at all, still going up like rockets. XINQUAN already said it needs the money for expansion, shareholder should understand their plans, pain first gain later. Unless XINQUAN display no growth, no dividend, then we worry... but XINQUAN is growing like crazy, shareholders should not be obstacles now by demanding too much dividends. Let it grow, we will get capital appreciation too. I am sure when its expansion stabilized, we will get our dividends.

sron97g

354 posts

Posted by sron97g > 2015-03-03 12:08 | Report Abuse

theritically is like that, but can the price matched after falliing from 1.00+

sron97g

354 posts

Posted by sron97g > 2015-03-03 12:20 | Report Abuse

why most if not all the ch co listed here have been swayed away by most of investors and retailers, surely they have their reasons, as can be seen, one after another, the share prices are shrinking, even thought good results are reported, I suspected there are hidden agendas. Hardly can't get a good co here with such a low share price.

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-03-03 18:43 | Report Abuse

The cash is about 700 million , it is a growing giant. people bought at RM1.00 no problem now 0.59 dirt cheap if I can take this company private I will be very very happy.If you place the money in the fixed deposit better I place the money in this stock.If you place your money in Bank Simpanan National I better place the money in this stock.If you place your money in Unit Trust or Mutual fund I better place the money here.Strictly this is my personal opinion I am prepared to accept any other comment but must be logical. All of us here are interested in earning money.If you can find a stock so dirt cheap let me know.

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-03-03 21:40 | Report Abuse

There is a chance china company a con man company, there is also the same chance a local company a conman company. If both local and foreign company face the same con risk, why settle for less ? I doubt XINQUAN is a conman counter simply because it has a noticable brand ( GERTOP ) and real sales outlets.

sherlock

306 posts

Posted by sherlock > 2015-03-04 00:24 | Report Abuse

agree.most of the local investor call xinquan as a con stock just because,they think all the china company listed locally are having serious problem.however,if u ask them what is the problem of xinquan ,or did xinquan con money so far?i believe they cant give u a firm answer,other than no dividend with rich cash pile.

it is logical to say,negative perspective regard xinquan may purely a sentimental issue,which can be resolve and improve significantly when people started to realize xinquan may not as bad as their think.

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-03-04 09:55 | Report Abuse

dividend is no really a big deal if there are capital appreciation. There are many local companies in KLSE giving out good dividends, suddenly bankrupt and delisted. Because no more money in the company to run their business.

cariyoyo

129 posts

Posted by cariyoyo > 2015-03-04 10:04 | Report Abuse

The best person to tell you about Xingquan is Koon Yew Yin. He bought up about 10% of the company through himself, wife, children and extended relatives. If memory serves me correctly, he began buying into Xingquan somewhere in July 2010 or earlier. It was around RM1.20 to RM1.60 then. Koon visited the factory not less than 5 times, to interview the workers, higher management officers and even the owner. He decided to invest after the third visits. A CIMB manager, Nigel would be able to correct me if I have erred in my comment as he was covering this stock then.

However, Mr. Koon's foray into Xingquan turned out to be a dud as Xingquan failed to deliver any dividends despite making so much money. Excuse after excuses were given by the owner to Mr. Koon as the latter was incessantly demanding for dividends. The share price fell like a stone from RM1.60 to the lowest at RM0.34. It was Mr. Koon's worst investment in his life. But he held on till now.

I have mentioned several months ago that Xingquan able to deliver a 5 sen dividend then the share price would improve dramatically. But they managed to do with a 2 sen. The main concern on Xingquan is that if the accounts are real. This has dampen investors trust over the years. No one with a right frame of mind will invest into Xingquan knowing that most Chinese-based counters in Bursa are doing badly.

But what if Xingquan is the odd one out? Based on its value, the price should be RM3.20. Choice is yours i.e. to believe the accounts or not.

bjgdila123

3,470 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2015-03-04 10:14 | Report Abuse

many people out there not believe in this counter ... sorry to say that

mukah

50 posts

Posted by mukah > 2015-03-05 11:23 | Report Abuse

Xingquan at RM3.20? Yes, if the accounts are true. Foo Koon and Thornton will have to say that it is true as they are the auditors. Koon is Koon Yew Yin's cousin and that is cousin. Probably that is why Koon Ye Yin went and invest so much in this thingy. Can you imagine if you are the owner of Xingquan and you value is RM3.20 and market price is RM0.57? People will say you are a dumb businessman.

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-03-05 12:44 | Report Abuse

Mukah the accounts are already audited .so why should Thornton say more then that. see page 46 of te Annual Report 2014.Koon Yew Yin is one of the 30 big share holder. The only issue which I am surprise if the company have so much cash then why do private placement of the shares????.Do anybody have any answer to this private placement..

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-05 13:01 | Report Abuse

The recent price movement of xinquan is interesting..its either ah koon koon has cut loss n move on or....koon koon may have come to some consensus with the chinaman for big tea rice.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-05 13:02 | Report Abuse

If the reason is the latter then expect some good news ahead..?.

edwiniw

6 posts

Posted by edwiniw > 2015-03-05 18:00 | Report Abuse

Last AGM, an investor asked the auditor if the cash in the bank is real? The auditor answered that he had validated it personally and the bank is a well known bank listed in Hong Kong.

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-03-05 19:37 | Report Abuse

That since the auditors are a reputable firm and had already confirm then can we invest and if you have any other reason let us say no payment of dividend or etc can we still invest? What is the risk? nobody wants to loose money or place your money in the fixed deposit no risk?

sherlock

306 posts

Posted by sherlock > 2015-03-06 03:36 | Report Abuse

pradeep,regard the private placement.i suspect may due the owner attempt to benefit from low share price by place out share to friendly but non-legal related party(the buyer was from china,xie zhi dong).

by doing this, the controlling shareholder not only gain more power when they intent to do corporate exercise(more easier to pass resolution),but also benefited if xinquan suddenly announce higher dividend payout.

so,if xinquan announce another round of placement,i wont be surprise since depressed share price provided good opportunities for owner to take advantage.

Posted by lepaklangkawi > 2015-03-06 03:40 | Report Abuse

Good show. Now maybe mr Kon YY can recoup some funds....

huanrun

11 posts

Posted by huanrun > 2015-03-09 09:36 | Report Abuse

From the chart it shows they are intended to push higher now. M'sia style, pushing the price up like no body business.
Check out how to make money while travelling, with track record.

https://www.facebook.com/roundnsurge/photos/a.299514466916062.1073741828.294445647422944/366740053526836/?type=1&theater

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-09 11:01 | Report Abuse

Unexpected movement today....maybe Koon Koon has concluded some JV with China Boss....more to come?? Bonus/Share Split/Free Wa??? Koon Koon like this kind of goreng tricks.....

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-09 11:06 | Report Abuse

Annouce some dividend policy, say 10-20%, then goreng to above RM1, followed bonus issues/share split/free wa then dump dump dump

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-09 11:11 | Report Abuse

For those who believe, you may try yr luck to buy some and keep.....when to sell? When you see Koon Koon started to post on this counter again in I3 one day then you know what to do...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-03-09 11:13 | Report Abuse

Waiting for the magical words...Xinquan-the most undervalued share in the Universe...

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-03-09 13:34 | Report Abuse

I will buy this stock and give it as a investment of a life time .We dont get this type of opportunity everyday.Many are scared for a simple reason "China company stock." Anyhow fundamental are very strong.

WL4999

36 posts

Posted by WL4999 > 2015-04-09 11:14 | Report Abuse

Volume is coming !!! Uptrend

WL4999

36 posts

Posted by WL4999 > 2015-04-10 15:24 | Report Abuse

Uptrend is on the way, grab before regret

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-04-13 15:04 | Report Abuse

This stock is dirt cheap but remember you must have holding power

James Lim

38 posts

Posted by James Lim > 2015-04-23 18:22 | Report Abuse

Up up up

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-23 18:25 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

Ham Yi Fan Sang?

Another dead salted fish comes back to life?

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-04-27 16:47 | Report Abuse

Very under perform counter n excellent opportunity to pick as many as u can for over next 6 mths with potential 25% plus profit (at least !!!) ......... let's c n put "long eye" lahhhhh

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-04-27 20:57 | Report Abuse

Just look at their FA; EPS & PE n then ask yrself ...... do I understand enough to see pic n how does it look ??? I went back in again this afternoon n make it note to come back to this form n x-check my note lohhhhh (trade at yr own judgement !!!) ..............

Posted by StockLearner > 2015-04-28 17:32 | Report Abuse

Whoever sceptical about Xinquan's CASH is real or not, please visit Xinquan International's website. Click investor relation. Next click news clipping. Next click 24th May 2010 article issued by The Edge Newspaper. The title was "Sceptical Despite Spectacular Results".

In this article, Xinquan appointed (a) external auditor Grant Thornton to check the company's quarterly result EVERY QUARTER. Quarterly Audit exceeds company's requirement of annual audit. (b) Xinquan's board instructed the auditor to confirm the bank accounts with the company's banks in China EVERY QUARTER. This also goes beyond audit practices in other companies.

So far, from I have seen with Kstar, Msports & XDL shoe making companies, all their major shareholders have sold out their shares after listed on KLSE. But for Xinquan, its major shareholders from listed June 2009 till today April 28th, 2015, I have not seen them selling their major shareholdings. This is UNLIKE other shoe stock counter.

Comparison: So far, in 2012, there were 2 stocks listed in Hong Kong, named China Outfitters (COH) & Active Group Holdings (AGH). These 2 stocks until today listed in HK, enjoyed more than 6 times PE. These 2 stocks' sales are relatively similar like Xinquan. Therefore, if Xinquan is quited with PE 6 times, the stock could be easily valued at estimated EPS 2015 RM0.40 x 6 = RM2.40. Even if Xinquan is valued at 4 times, the share price can be easily quoted as RM0.40 x 4 = RM1.60.

Conclusion: As long as you have the holding power, just buy & keep it for another 3 years. This stock will likely move up to at least its cash level RM1.60 or 4 times of PE.

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2015-04-28 19:53 | Report Abuse

Koon Yew Yin or his grandchildren will cry happily after reading this...

mukah

50 posts

Posted by mukah > 2015-04-30 10:35 | Report Abuse

I have been following this counter for a long time i.e. 4.5 years ago, when Koon Yew Yin first invested into it. Mr. Koon started buying Xingquan when the trading price was RM1.08. The share price went up strongly from RM1.08 to as high as RM1.96. This was around Sept or October 2010. But the share price started to fall when it failed to dole out dividends. Subsequently, Mr. Koon organized a talk in Syuen Hotel, Ipoh in an attempt to stop the slide. I must say that the share kept falling after it failed to announce dividend on the following quarter. The rest was history.

Ooi Guan Hoe was severely screwed by Koon Yew Yin.

My view is that all Chinese based counters have low PEs and high on cash reserves. You can list all the counters and the pattern are the same. But the only question is that why can't they pay dividend. They can give 101 excuses. It is just like your child keep telling you that he scored 10As in school exams but fail to show you the report card over and over again. So, do you believe that your child is that good?

speakup

26,440 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-04-30 10:57 | Report Abuse

if soooo good, why need to list in Malaysia, not China or Hong Kong?

speakup

26,440 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-04-30 10:58 | Report Abuse

it is a know fact that the best Chinese firms list in US. the good ones list in Hong Kong & China. the bad ones...... list in Malaysia.

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-05-04 20:43 | Report Abuse

4sure this counter is under value with good cash reserve and not easy to find another counter with similar basis ! At current price , I still believe is very sound to go back in for another short term investment . Indeed, I acknowledge "China" companies listed in Mysia somehow never deem to be long term investment counter !!!! 4sure I m not complaining and waiting for my 5th round ........ all the best to the rest !!! Dont forget summer is round the corner in China and time to buy "new" shoes lohhhhhhhh

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-05-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

I understand it is a fundamental stock but those who purchase from day one till to date unless at the bottom price of around 0.35 are loosing their money. This fact cannot be denied by investor who had purchase this stock.

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2015-05-27 22:20 | Report Abuse

the quarter result is very good.NTA increased.Let us see the performance tomorrow.

bearsong

74 posts

Posted by bearsong > 2015-05-27 23:24 | Report Abuse

NTA 10 ringgit also useless lah

bearsong

74 posts

Posted by bearsong > 2015-05-27 23:27 | Report Abuse

If passed 1.00 sure got a lot ppl throw like hell. Especially that idiot bought during private placement. No one will trust..

mukah

50 posts

Posted by mukah > 2015-05-28 11:42 | Report Abuse

Write a comment..Xingquan returned this quarter with straight As. But again, and as usual, without report card (without dividend). The net asset value is RM3.35 but market price is RM0.615 at the point of my comment. The difference in value is 445%. The owner should take the company private before Warren Buffet buy them up. We would be branded as stupid for not buying Xingquan at such a deep deep deep discount.

Are you investing into Xingquan? I will not until I see the report card confirming that they really scored the "straight As".

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-05-29 11:41 | Report Abuse

This counter is one of the very few counters who give excellent opportunity to go in and out between an average of 7% margin with good TA & FA behind it , so able to go hit & run 6th time n now panning to go in for my 7th round , stand-by .......

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-06-02 12:20 | Report Abuse

Just finished my 7th round n dumped at 0.65 ! TQ

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-06-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

Excellent result n cash rich counter ........ so more rounds to come !!

pputeh

698 posts

Posted by pputeh > 2015-06-02 15:27 | Report Abuse

Think ask Un Koon about this counter. I believe he bought a lot long time ago but burnt his fingers and bolted

Chinaboleh

687 posts

Posted by Chinaboleh > 2015-06-03 10:07 | Report Abuse

Congrat for Xinquan shareholders. Your patience is finally rewarded.

AhSook AhKou

1,296 posts

Posted by AhSook AhKou > 2015-06-03 10:14 | Report Abuse

Indeed n waiting for my 8th round opportunity n 4sure my most hot favourite counter that keep my grand kids very v happy lohhhhh

Post a Comment
Market Buzz