HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.05 (1.85%)

Day's Change

2.65 - 2.70

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,400 comment(s). Last comment by NatsukoMishima 6 minutes ago

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 00:03 | Report Abuse

next tuesday ..the truth reveal but it will not deviate too much!

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 00:55 | Report Abuse

Remember the lagged is harta now!

universeck

111 posts

Posted by universeck > 2020-08-01 00:59 | Report Abuse

Just want to understand on what basis below projected profit premised on? At what ASP? What output level? What breakdown price between long term contracted customers vs spot pricing?

AT1mil Projected profit of Hartalega

1Q2020 : at least 500 mil
2Q2020 : at least 800 mil
3Q2020 : at least 800 mil
4Q2020 : at least 800 mil

Total projected net profit = at least 2.9 billion

Using conversation PE of 35 for Hartalega,
Estimated future market cap is 101.5 billion (RM30/share)

Current market cap is 69.5 billion
*Potential return = 46%

Hope it helps
31/07/2020 11:44 PM

Posted by Iamnotasifu > 2020-08-01 01:44 | Report Abuse

I am thinking that the price will be shoot up on Monday, then the fking IBs will either push the price again on tuesday before QR release or pressing the price... then make massive sell down to create panic selling again, then collect cheap ticket and continue pushing on Wednesday and etc...

Richv92

202 posts

Posted by Richv92 > 2020-08-01 08:26 | Report Abuse

May I know face mask possible to buy also? As start from Aug compulsory wear mask when in public. Will it become demand more than supply?

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 10:13 | Report Abuse

https://www.sinchew.com.my/pad/con/content_2317317.html

Harta will continue yo go up because of their major customer badly affected

JohnFarmer458

1,797 posts

Posted by JohnFarmer458 > 2020-08-01 10:37 | Report Abuse

Florida sets a record for number of coronavirus deaths for 4th straight day

August 1 , 2020 at 3:25 AM

(CNN) - Florida on Friday marked the fourth consecutive day it reported a record number of Covid-19 deaths in the state.

The 257 deaths reported Friday was the highest one-day tally Florida has reported during the pandemic -- and four more deaths than Thursday, according to data from the Florida Department of Health.

One-day records for the state were also set Wednesday (216) and Tuesday (186).

Florida, along with states including Texas, Arizona and California, saw the number of its new daily infections soar from mid-June into July.

https://cnn.it/2Xd74xx

JohnFarmer458

1,797 posts

Posted by JohnFarmer458 > 2020-08-01 10:37 | Report Abuse

Florida sets a record for number of coronavirus deaths for 4th straight day

August 1 , 2020 at 3:25 AM

(CNN) - Florida on Friday marked the fourth consecutive day it reported a record number of Covid-19 deaths in the state.

The 257 deaths reported Friday was the highest one-day tally Florida has reported during the pandemic -- and four more deaths than Thursday, according to data from the Florida Department of Health.

One-day records for the state were also set Wednesday (216) and Tuesday (186).

Florida, along with states including Texas, Arizona and California, saw the number of its new daily infections soar from mid-June into July.

https://cnn.it/2Xd74xx

Posted by tingyongginn > 2020-08-01 11:26 | Report Abuse

All the virus news will definitely push up all gloves prices next week. Fantastic QR will push it higher and higher.

Posted by Shareter2 > 2020-08-01 11:53 | Report Abuse

Look forward to a profitable week for everyone.

BASforce

220 posts

Posted by BASforce > 2020-08-01 11:58 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/hartalega-overtakes-public-bank-malaysias-third-most-valuable-listed-firm

Hartalega overtakes Public Bank as Malaysia’s third most valuable listed firm

Posted by Maxprofittt > 2020-08-01 12:08 | Report Abuse

Sit tight. Harta Rocket is going to launch soon.

JohnFarmer458

1,797 posts

Posted by JohnFarmer458 > 2020-08-01 12:28 | Report Abuse

Breaking News: California became the first state to report more than 500,000 coronavirus cases, according to a Times database.

https://trib.al/HtlVQsI

AT1mil

20 posts

Posted by AT1mil > 2020-08-01 12:54 | Report Abuse

There’s a very important point mentioned by Kuan in the Managing Asia CNBC interview. Can you all find it? If you can, the money is yours and you will have more confidence in Hartalega.

Miche87

156 posts

Posted by Miche87 > 2020-08-01 12:54 | Report Abuse

Monday huat kao2

AT1mil

20 posts

Posted by AT1mil > 2020-08-01 12:54 | Report Abuse

I don’t see anyone mentioning it yet here in this forum.

Wingyap

145 posts

Posted by Wingyap > 2020-08-01 13:31 | Report Abuse

HARTALEGA

Kuan Mun Leong: Demand for gloves from U.S. hospitals being "double"
Malaysian glove maker Hartalega says demand is 'still very high'

Kuan Mun Leong, CEO of Hartalega Holdings, tells Christine Tan that the present environment remains "very challenging," with demand for gloves from U.S. hospitals being "double" that of the period before the coronavirus pandemic.

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 13:45 | Report Abuse

【防疫神话破灭现感染群 越南关酒吧禁大型活动】

防疫奇迹越南爆发感染群,旅游胜地岘港出现确诊个案后,疫情持续扩散,越南昨天更激增82起病例,更出现了第一名死者。由于越南疫情不断加剧,政府宣布禁止大型集会,同时关闭酒吧。

今日主播: 洪美玲

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 13:45 | Report Abuse

Wave2

Gy8169

52 posts

Posted by Gy8169 > 2020-08-01 13:59 | Report Abuse

Gap up on Monday?

BASforce

220 posts

Posted by BASforce > 2020-08-01 14:02 | Report Abuse

i hope so... my bet to stand above RM21

kilrathi

303 posts

Posted by kilrathi > 2020-08-01 14:57 | Report Abuse

How interesting.. when the world are looking into eradicating the virus, gamblers are hoping more virus cases been recorded so that their bet can double/ triple

_phoenix_

444 posts

Posted by _phoenix_ > 2020-08-01 15:10 | Report Abuse

@kilrathi the stocks you are 'gambling' on must be tanking... gloves and health related industries are the only light shining in a world fill with darkness ppl naturally look for opportunities everyone is affected one way or another .. come down from your high horse

Posted by tingyongginn > 2020-08-01 15:22 | Report Abuse

Countdown on Monday. Harta sure fly like rocket . Hoh sei liaw .

MaxGGG

251 posts

Posted by MaxGGG > 2020-08-01 15:52 | Report Abuse

Poor Philippines losing the battle...

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 16:20 | Report Abuse

I just browse thru two bloggers' write up of estimation of Harta expected EPS for 2021 :- bewteen 0.83 to 0.92 per share and both bloggers also using the same methodology to compute TG's EPS.

"A possible full year EPS of RM0.92 coupled with :

PE25 a possible share price of RM23.00
PE30 a possible share price of RM27.60
PE35 a possible share price of RM32.20

Despite this it doesn’t means that we’re not interested in other glove counters, it is however we had manage to receive more information on the above 2 companies compared to others as such we are more keen in going with what we CONFIRMED than speculations as we can see from other smaller players which reported a somewhat under expected results.

We’re quite sure the ASP of the above 2 companies is now already at least 100% or more since April 2020, and are still in the rise especially since their orders have been confirmed till year 2021.

Vaccine is still the major concern for the gloves industry as it may spell an end to the COVID-19 pandemic however medical experts have already informed that the earliest possibility of vaccine will be by next year.

Given this I strongly believe the trend of glove movement is still intact given the recent corrections in the chart and especially when all big 4 gloves companies have now entered into their newest high prices as per our prediction forming a new higher high for the uptrend patterns. "

"Hartalega's FY21 full year earnings is expected to leapfrog to RM2.8bil or EPS of RM0.83/share.

Superior margin ahead of its peers

TopGlove's profit is expected to jump by 5% for every 1% hike in ASP. Hartalega's profit is expected to jump 11% for every 1% hike in ASP. This is due to extreme efficiencies at NGC plant compared to its peers. Hartalega's plant are almost 100% automated.

ASP hike of 35% - 40% for June

Net profit to jump 350% - 400% from June and onwards. Assuming a 35% hike in ASP, Harta's net profit is expected to jump by 385%. Net profit for next quarter is expected to be between RM450mil - RM600mil.

Largest base in US

Harta's base in US is 55%. Compared to its peers, its the largest.

Antimicrobial glove catalyst

Game changer for Harta. No other big 4 glove companies is able to produce antimicrobial glove at a mass scale. This gloves has already been sold in Europe. Once FDA is obtain by year end, Harta is expected to command another premium to its share price.

Director acquisition of shares

Compared to its peers, only Harta's directors/founders have been acquiring shares at high prices. This is a strong sign that the management has absolute confidence in the company.

Valuation

Harta is undervalued compared to its peers at current valuation of 15x FY21 PE. Ascribe a 30x FY21 PE to arrive at RM24.80.

We believe Harta fully deserves to be the largest market cap company in Malaysia "

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 16:29 | Report Abuse

One thing I discover, most IB will give higher PE for Harta (40-45) than TG (35-40) as Harta is mostly automated and relying less on human labor (that's explain they don't have labor abuse issues !) and they have lower costing !

My own findings... :-
If Harta can really achieve EPS of RM0.83, PE of 40 = RM33.20, PE of 45 =RM37.35 !!

at current price of RM20 +, it has an upside potential of 80% at least !!!

As my earlier KYY's method of computing laggard, also it is Harta the most undervalue !!

Year to date upside of top 4 gloves :-
"Top glove :- up 456%
Harta :- up 267%
Kossan :- up 330%
Superman :- up 1,244%"

whereas for other small 4 or cheat 4 glove counters, most already shooting up to ridiculous high risk of 1000 - 2000% YTD (many newbees will be trapped and slaughtered by syndicates for sure !!)

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 16:32 | Report Abuse

My conclusion :- Harta is last under value and most stable glove company left in Bursa !!
Dump all your shares in other glove companies and convert & sai lang into Harta !! Before the public or IBs find out and fry it UP !!

JohnFarmer458

1,797 posts

Posted by JohnFarmer458 > 2020-08-01 16:35 | Report Abuse

Japan Acted Like the Virus Had Gone. Now It’s Spread Everywhere.
By Lisa Du and Rie Morita , 8/1/2020, 7:00:00 AM
Pedestrians cross a road while traffic moves along a street at dusk in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo on July 10.
Photographer: Kiyoshi Ota/Bloomberg
After initial success, Japan is facing a reality check on the coronavirus.

The country garnered global attention after containing the first wave of Covid-19 with what it referred to as the “Japan Model” -- limited testing and no lockdown, nor any legal means to force businesses to close. The country’s finance minister even suggested a higher “cultural standard” helped contain the disease.

But now the island nation is facing a formidable resurgence, with Covid-19 cases hitting records nationwide day after day. Infections first concentrated in the capital have spread to other urban areas, while regions without cases for months have become new hotspots. And the patient demographic -- originally younger people less likely to fall seriously ill -- is expanding to the elderly, a concern given that Japan is home to the world’s oldest population.

Japan’s Virus Hotspots
Confirmed coronavirus cases as of July 30

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-31/japan-acted-like-the-virus-had-gone-now-it-s-spread-everywhere?utm_medium=social&utm_content=business&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&fbclid=IwAR3NOqcOzS6GmrOh6_zkb7_EfDohqCbu5iPDGsJwScnDrqd6xmaFSHwu0QM&fbclid=IwAR12PmxcN8gy96AZDb6Sw5rUfuaphnExoT8A11K2Th6mHgPt7oDxR1-OXqE

_phoenix_

444 posts

Posted by _phoenix_ > 2020-08-01 16:36 | Report Abuse

@Lewis Lee You are attracting unnecessary attention lol

OngKawKaw

3,283 posts

Posted by OngKawKaw > 2020-08-01 16:54 | Report Abuse

Need attention mah. Talk is free we set our target. Cheers

batman666

407 posts

Posted by batman666 > 2020-08-01 17:06 | Report Abuse

Lower costs more important when asp is low.

fatguyman

28 posts

Posted by fatguyman > 2020-08-01 19:50 | Report Abuse

Hi Lewis Lee, just to correct, TG owner did purchase share at high price between RM16-17 few weeks ago but need to admit that this is not high for last week :)
Anyway do you have any idea why KYY didnt want to invest in Harta as if based on his method Harta is the one most under value now.

pang72

49,871 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-08-01 19:55 | Report Abuse

Kyy can not be rigtt all the time.
He sold Comfort then Comfort run till today.

Woodswater

3,780 posts

Posted by Woodswater > 2020-08-01 21:07 | Report Abuse

Most of time i think many taiko & sifus r missed 1 very important point as

At the beginning, sifu OBT accumulating Super & Tp by 3:1
Meanwhile Uncle grabbed comfort n Super

But both of those 2 great Investors disposed Super at meantime @ 1000%+. Uncle also cut win at Comfort by giving more buy call article at TG. I strongly suspect both of them sure rushing cash out once Harta unfortunately overtaking TG perhaps by next week. So, just beware.

I hold most in Harta among F3 besides Kossan. So can sleep well without kacau of those diehard fans, proxies like Kossan ( epal), Super, TG. HARTA is much safe and most undervalued now!

Wakakakaka

Anyway do you have any idea why KYY didnt want to invest in Harta as if based on his method Harta is the one most under value now.

Mabel

23,571 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-01 21:09 | Report Abuse

It's OK, I bought all 4...

Will hold until end of this year. Its pretty safe to hold..

Early next year we take another decision..

Meow

Mabel

23,571 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-01 21:12 | Report Abuse

Last Thursday all my baits was taken except for Harta..

It keeps going up.. Coming Monday, I bet it will continue to fly..

Price keeps going up..

Meow

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 21:29 | Report Abuse

@fatguyman, I understand there are many people holding TP & Harta at the same time, as what I used to do ( From May-July, I even spreaded all my holding in all glove companies (big or small) listed in Bursa previously with different weightage at one time ! Of course more exposure to big 4, least exposure to small 4 (comfort, rubberex, careplus, esceramic) , one by one I took profit once the price rose up to ridiculous level and now concentrate and sai lang all capital & retained profit only in Harta !)
The last big glove co I dumped is TG, I just offloaded all few days ago when the news of NZ banning their products came out.

That is my analysis on TG so far, just my personal opinion, if you disagree , pls don't scold me (lol), I could be wrong :-
red flag one :- US custom withhold their products due to labor abuse issue, and I read that this issue has existed even a year ago,
red flag two :- NZ biggest supermarket chain banned their products due to same issue !
red flag three :- the boss in the immediate zoom press conference said the US issue will be resolved in 2 weeks but now it is more than 2 weeks d ! (meaning the boss just sweet talk to the public with no certainty, I read one IB 's analysis that based on precedent, this issue could prolong up to 3 months !)

I just don't feel comfortable with this issue prolonging and even spreading to other western countries ! I read many analysis, mostly with "confirmation biased" that... " if US don't accept sell to Mexico lah " , "many countries / suppliers waiting to buy from us " ( explained arrogantly by the boss in press conference) or "now is critical time in US, they will surely release the products soon as their PPE is running short" etc

Come on, those blinded with confirmation bias failed to realize, US got tonnes of money, US represented by Trump with huge ego, they will kow tow to you TG ? They will say "sorry TG, I judged you wrongly, now I released your products !" ?? you go and ask China then you will know ! You thought TG is the only glove maker on this planet who produce gloves ?
Worst come to worst, US can just reject your products and pay high premium spot price to buy replacement from other glove cos , the likely beneficiaries will be Harta, Kossan or Supermax (as they are amongst the top 4 in the world !)

Once their products are confirmed rejected due to labour issue, what happen to their reputation in world glove market ? Most western countries won't buy from them ! yes...according to their big mouth boss, they can sell to Mexico or other 3rd world countries... then the questions will be ... will they fetch good price ? Good ASP ?
Plus they even need to spend more to settle their labor issues, or even need to pay more to their labors to appease them ... end of the day, those will eat into their cost ! Cost will rise !!
All these problems will reflect in their next QR, I believe !

conclusion :- don't fall in love with any particular stock, company plagued with prolonging issue, the risk is high and I rather dump it to invest in its biggest rival ! remember, TP's loss will be Harta's gain ! If one day Harta get into any serious issue or rise to a ridiculous high price, I will do the same ! End of the day, we just want to maximize our profit !

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 21:36 | Report Abuse

@pang72, i agree with you regarding Mr K , even if he has quietly sold off all his shares, nobody know ! those who blindly follow any stock idols will be slaughtered at the end ! They might have their own agenda behind ! We should read more and share more infos, then think carefully and rationally with all facts available !

SCGCSLSRW

48 posts

Posted by SCGCSLSRW > 2020-08-01 21:45 | Report Abuse

Wah..Mr Lewis Lee, you can really write beautiful lengthy essay....motive?

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 21:53 | Report Abuse

I just wrote according to my humble analysis, I am no stock sifu and I know I could be wrong !
Maybe you have other infos I don't know ! If you guys have different ideas and analysis, you are very welcomed to share , that's how we improve our knowledge, thank you !

Mabel

23,571 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-01 21:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing Lewis.

Currently my holding ratio for my Fantastic Four are as follows..

Hartalega 4
Top Gloves 3
Kossan 2
Supermax 1

Meow..

Woodswater

3,780 posts

Posted by Woodswater > 2020-08-01 22:04 | Report Abuse

Lewis Lee I just wrote according to my humble analysis, I am no stock sifu and I know I could be wrong !

A sincere sharing without hidden gem to benefited own lagendy ( no selfishness) condider a real SIFU liao!

Tqvm, sifu Lewis Lee,
Cheers!
Wakakakaka

SCGCSLSRW

48 posts

Posted by SCGCSLSRW > 2020-08-01 22:08 | Report Abuse

@Lewis Lee.. somehow just by reading your fantastic analysis can't help feeling you just want to bang down TG after unload...
Maybe wanting to buy back at lower price ? Just my fair and humble analysis... cheers!

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-01 22:23 | Report Abuse

@SCGCSLSRW .. Haha ! Again, to analyze with logic :-

First, I am just a small fry with small fund portfolio just for part time value investing, my humble comment won't catch many public attention at all, the most are "own say own shiok" only !
Second, if I am so powerful in analysis that can bring down the whole price of TG, I will be long worshiped as stock god like KYY or OTB etc already !

All in all, I think most glove makers have risen to a high level of pricing already, need to be extra cautious ! Once any news of mass production of quality gloves coming out from China, we need to dump at ANY cost just to protect all profit gained thus far !!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz