BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:30 | Report Abuse

Taciturn ... u said can get approval by this week. Lets see..... 4 more days to go. If no approval then proven u only talk cock.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:32 | Report Abuse

Najib so busy with Budget... u think got time for this EIA? Heard Pemandu not so favor on this Ah Ben as it will cause over supply of oil tank storage which they want to keep it at certain quantities.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:38 | Report Abuse

Pengerang is ongoing..... heard dont want 3 big projects ongoing because of environmental and complain by residents there. 2 big projects (Pengerang and Country Garden) are enough for Government. Once excess supply, then Pengerang will only be approved. Not sure why markets got rumours that this week can get reply.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:40 | Report Abuse

This MD is king of spinner. He maybe create rumours so that innocent investors will jump into river buying/subscribing the bonds. This is the main objective for past rumours until they have to clarify to markets that no approval yet granted.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2015-01-20 10:48 | Report Abuse

Mr Big Balls Lawyer, your english is very the too much excessive-ness of the twisting and convolutions until my head also twist and make the spin too much ah. It is now sakit.

Is this how you win your cases, by making your opponents suffer severe migraines?

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:56 | Report Abuse

@ Zero
Heard that they lost many key staff at Malacca and unable to find replacement. Check it out.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2015-01-20 10:58 | Report Abuse

thanks where - i'm sorry, but i find it very difficult to keep up with your train of thought sometimes... i'll look into that!

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 10:59 | Report Abuse

This MD wants to make the share price close to the bond price so that many investors will jump into sea and died due to drowning.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:02 | Report Abuse

I am very consistent. Zero stop twisting my words. My stand still the same i.e. no approval for Tanjung Piai definitely.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:02 | Report Abuse

Taciturn said approval by this week. Let's see.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:06 | Report Abuse

where: For once in your life, try and use your "lawyer" skills and read my statement properly.

"FYI for all rational, logical investors. The DOE's decision on Tg Piai's DEIA is expected to be announced this Friday (23 Jan 2015).

Here's to keeping our fingers crossed that the decision will be a positive one for Benalec."

I said decision. I did not say approval. Whilst I am hoping for approval, I do not know if it will happen. (Hence the latter part of my statement)

Stop trying to twist my words.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:06 | Report Abuse

I also can predict their next quarter results !!!! They will have excess net cash flow from operating activities because they delay payment to creditors.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:16 | Report Abuse

This is a posting that where made at 11.09am which he shortly after deleted. Let it be reproduced here for the record:

where also commented on "Stock: [BENALEC]: BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD":

Posted by taciturn > Jun 3, 2014 10:53 AM | Report Abuse

Just got a call from a friend. He spoke to someone in Benalec. EGM circular still waiting for Bursa's approval but they're looking for it to happen in the last week of June.

This tidbit (about speaking to someone in Benalec) is confirmed (my friend is reliable on this).

EGM occurring end of this month to be considered as highly likely but not confirmed since it's still in Bursa's ballpark.

Comment by where at Jan 20, 2015 11:09 AM

where: Your point being? You quote a post of mine made on June 3, 2014 about the EGM involving the ratification of the HoA as well as the approval of the RM235m land sale to Ultra Harmony.

Notice of EGM was issued on June 9, 2014. Circulars were issued on June 10, 2014.

EGM was on June 25, 2014.

Every single point I made in my original posting turned out true. Trying to highlight my accuracy, eh? Why, thank you! I knew deep down inside you that you valued my accurate input, especially vis a vis your less than stellar postings.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:18 | Report Abuse

Taciturn ... from your posting, i think u r an old fussy fat lady.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:24 | Report Abuse

where: getting desperate? You made the posting, not me. You tried to twist my words, and will not admit it when I call you out for it. You insult me, apologise, and the insult me with the same term again (MD's dog, whatever that is).

And now you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, you call me an "old fussy fat lady". Come now, if you are really a "lawyer", surely you can try to marshal some effort to argue rationally.

How pathetic, simply pathetic. You want people to believe you, but you cannot even lay out any rational points. All you give are supposed rumours, market talk and pure ridiculous assumptions.

You idolise Leaw Tua Choon, who for all intents and purposes is a criminal and claim that you can get him off if you were his "lawyer" when you cannot even argue properly.

I'd sooner trust a fresh out of school paralegal for legal advice rather than you, a supposed "lawyer".

You are not only an embarrassment to your supposed profession, but to your own self.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:29 | Report Abuse

i am much better than you when you only display good news which in fact all false. Their GM at Malacca also resigned because no future.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:31 | Report Abuse

all my news are real and deep about fundamental of the company instead of what you merely listened from the Ah Ben and barking here

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:32 | Report Abuse

Pity pity those subscribe the bond by illusion price increase

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:33 | Report Abuse

where: Okay, what's the "good news" which I displayed which is "in fact all false"? Please, do tell for all of us here.

Also, I am still waiting for you to justify your earlier statement:

"Reclaim land, but cannot sale"

I highlighted the land sales that have been made by Benalec since the criminally liable LTC et al have resigned. So how do you justify your statement?

I call your statement bad news which is in fact all false.

Till now you have refused to explain that statement. So isn't that an outright lie by you then?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:35 | Report Abuse

Here's an interesting tidbit about the RM200m convertible bond issue by Benalec.

The minimum subscription price per institution (only institutions are subscribing) is RM5m.

Which means that there should be not more than 40 subscribers for the bond issue.

In all honesty, I don't think said subscribers bother to read this forum.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 11:35 | Report Abuse

King of spinner is change tune ! now he/she is saying no approval from DOE !

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:37 | Report Abuse

u joker..... believe or not up to market but all this is strictly P n C. We have until this Friday to see whether who is telling lie.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:38 | Report Abuse

kukuman: No I did not, you lying pustulent cesspool of a boil on a buttock.

As I do not delete any of my previous postings (unlike certain lying scum), anyone can review my archive of postings and see that I have never, ever once stated whether approval is a given.

On the other hand, you as the great anti-spinner of this forum continue to spew your vitriolic example of pure rubbish.

It's okay though, I know you're stressed and pressured by what's happening. I can feel your anger...

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:39 | Report Abuse

where: Still waiting for you to justify:

"Reclaim land, but cannot sale."

Again I'll state the following:
Teobros Development - 23 acres
Ultra Harmony - 128 acres
Jadex - 59 acres

are lands that were sold after the criminally liable Leaw Tua Choon et al resigned from the company.

Please explain your statement or admit that you tried to lie to us.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 11:41 | Report Abuse

Where, I am not surprise at all. almost 2 years ago, a batch of key staffs left in drove. some left due to hitch hunt while some left due to the mess they had to face in the company. And not long after that, some "warrior" came to this forum gave spin story about how good the company is. Spin story day in day out ! What a rubbish company indeed !

Posted by where > Jan 20, 2015 11:29 AM | Report Abuse
i am much better than you when you only display good news which in fact all false. Their GM at Malacca also resigned because no future

Posted by where > Jan 20, 2015 10:56 AM | Report Abuse
Heard that they lost many key staff at Malacca and unable to find replacement. Check it out

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-01-20 11:41 | Report Abuse

lol... kukubird is back... I thought kukubird was the leader... seems like nowadays always hiding behind where's skirt... lol

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:43 | Report Abuse

U damn funny. Asked the company how long it took for them to finalise the land sale

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:44 | Report Abuse

where: Oh and still waiting for you to elaborate, "i am much better than you when you only display good news which in fact all false. "

Do tell, what is the "good news" which I have displayed which is "in fact all false".

Either explain your statement or admit you tried to lie to us.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 11:45 | Report Abuse

Who bother to read your old archive postings la. all full of spin story. By the way, you should have your own original tagline la. don't keep using my tagline "i feel your anger"

Posted by taciturn > Jan 20, 2015 11:38 AM | Report Abuse
... As I do not delete any of my previous postings (unlike certain lying scum), anyone can review my archive of postings and see that I have never, ever once stated whether approval is a given.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:46 | Report Abuse

where: This "U damn funny. Asked the company how long it took for them to finalise the land sale" does not explain

"Reclaim land but cannot sale."

Did the company sell land ever since the criminally liable Leaw Tua Choon et al resigned, yes or no?

You as a "lawyer" should be able to answer a simple yes or no question.

You claim they reclaim land but cannot sell. That is quite obviously false. If you want to argue that it takes them a long time to sell the land then say so, but don't lie to us by saying that they cannot sell it.

Do elaborate further, if you have the courage that is, which I doubt at this stage.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:47 | Report Abuse

kukuman: Desperate eh? Can't argue against any of my postings, just claim that they're "spin story".

I feel your anger. It's okay, you're still "special". There, there.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 11:48 | Report Abuse

King of spinner is change tune ! now he/she is saying no approval from DOE !

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:49 | Report Abuse

kukuman: Aiyoh, no need to keep repeating your postings lah, then I have to repeat my answers.

As I said earlier,

"As I do not delete any of my previous postings (unlike certain lying scum), anyone can review my archive of postings and see that I have never, ever once stated whether approval is a given.

On the other hand, you as the great anti-spinner of this forum continue to spew your vitriolic example of pure rubbish. "

It's okay though. We all know you're still "special". I can feel your anger, but it's okay.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 11:52 | Report Abuse

u so sneaky...... just check whether the GM resigned. If is true, then you can know what i said true or false.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 11:56 | Report Abuse

Aiya, king of spinner aka taciturn. You may trying now to justify but your postings are trying to give rousing thought that approval is coming and will be obtained. That is why you are spinner ! Spin left and right. left is correct and right also correct

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 11:58 | Report Abuse

where: I don't know how it is I'm supposed to be "sneaky" when all I'm asking is for you justify two of your statements, or admit that you tried to lie to us.

You said: "Reclaim land but cannot sale."

I am still waiting for you to explain the first statement considering the fact that Benalec has sold 210 acres ever since the criminally liable Leaw Tua Choon et al have resigned from the company. You have so far only stated:

"U damn funny. Asked the company how long it took for them to finalise the land sale"

which does not explain your original statement at all.

You also said: "i am much better than you when you only display good news which in fact all false. "

I have asked you to tell us, what is "good news" that I have displayed which is "in fact all false."

Thus far, you seem unable to answer this point, so you try to divert the issue about asking me to check whether the GM has resigned.

What exactly does the GM resigning (if so, I have no idea) have to do with you claiming that I display false good news?

Feel free to try and explain, or perhaps you'd care to man up and admit that you've tried to lie to us?

P.s. I have no idea what the GM resigning has to do with all this. Benalec is still reclaiming land, Benalec is still selling land. The GM resigned, oh my god, are we supposed to panic perhaps? You might have heard of career changes, better offers else where, or perhaps the concept is one that is lost to you. People do change jobs you know.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 12:00 | Report Abuse

kukuman: You said:

"You may trying now to justify but your postings are trying to give rousing thought that approval is coming and will be obtained. That is why you are spinner "

I totally disagree. I'm merely telling everyone when DOE's decision is expected. I have never once said that approval is a given (this is the third time I'm iterating this point today - which you of course conveniently seem to be ignoring).

Aiyoh, cannot argue with my points it's okay lor, just admit defeat for once. But then again, I can feel your anger, so I understand you're very the stressed.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 12:02 | Report Abuse

no point talking to someone who pretend to know everything but actually know nothing. You have been brainwash by the MD as his pet. No matter how, you will defend him.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 12:07 | Report Abuse

where, i like the way you put it. it is so obvious from day one.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 12:08 | Report Abuse

where: Still waiting for you to at least make even a half-hearted attempt to justify your two statements:

"Reclaim land but cannot sale."
and
"i am much better than you when you only display good news which in fact all false. "

Since you haven't done so, I'm taking the view that you obviously tried to lie to us. I call this doing a "kukuman".

Of course you are too cowardly and unable to do so. We all understand, since after all you're obviously a great "lawyer", heh.

I've only met the MD during general meetings, so I cannot say that I'm even a friend of his. So not sure how I got to be brainwashed as his pet.

I have also never tried to defend him as far as I know (please elaborate if you believe I have).

Thus far all I've stated very clearly is that, the person you idolise, Leaw Tua Choon is a criminal from my perspective and the AG should charge him and get him convicted. Who knows, maybe if the AG does that, you can then offer your services as a "lawyer" to him. After all, you are "99%" sure of getting him off, no?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 12:11 | Report Abuse

pity

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 12:13 | Report Abuse

It's okay, I feel your anger.

Ryanteh

54 posts

Posted by Ryanteh > 2015-01-20 12:24 | Report Abuse

Strong feel of spinner's manipulation Benalec share in this forum (can't say outright is manipulation, right, since no solid evidence). I would collect information about this spinner's activities and then submit to Bursa for investigation of manipulation.

ymtan

621 posts

Posted by ymtan > 2015-01-20 12:24 | Report Abuse

Aiyo.. Where. U claimed ppl is spinner.. buy once ppl tries to request a further explanation of what u had vomit from ur smelly mouth, u also spin here and there .. Pls straight to the question ...

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 12:30 | Report Abuse

sorry..... i wont be so stupid to reveal. I encourage Ryanteh to submit to Bursa so all the hidden shits can be revealed to the light.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 12:31 | Report Abuse

Ryanteh........... pls.... i challenge you to do so asap. Once submitted, Bursa will check on by one on name of shareholders and their relationship. GOOD..... PLS ASAP PLS ASAP. I beg you

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-20 12:35 | Report Abuse

Ryanteh.. once sent let me know ya. PLS ............ hope you are Ryan (male) and not Ryan (female).

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 12:37 | Report Abuse

Huh, if anyone feels I'm actually "manipulating" Benalec's shares on this forum, feel free to report me. If it's based off the facts (and my own personal views) that I relay here (none of which is even close to insider trading), then it makes even less sense to me how I'm "manipulating" things.

And entertainingly, the person who once threatened to report me for insider trading (and who claims to have a lot of P&C information on Benalec - i.e. EIA definitely not being approved according to him! You know, stuff that would actually be construed as insider information) is asking others to take on the task of reporting me to Bursa.

Looks like he will not (can not) do so himself since he knows he's got no points or arguments for such a report. So better to foist it off to someone else to be the sucker, eh? That, for once, is a smart "lawyerly" move.

But still, you've refused to answer my questions to you. Chicken eh?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-20 12:38 | Report Abuse

where said, "Ryanteh.. once sent let me know ya. PLS ............ hope you are Ryan (male) and not Ryan (female)."

Wow, sexist much aye?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-20 13:19 | Report Abuse

just wrote a single sentence, the king of spinner felt so strongly need to reply with extra long post. must be emotionally disturbed. pity

Post a Comment
Market Buzz