KUMPULAN FIMA BHD

KLSE (MYR): KFIMA (6491)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.48%)

Day's Change

2.05 - 2.07

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

3,735 comment(s). Last comment by abcb 1 week ago

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2012-11-30 15:22 | Report Abuse

not sure when this fighting will end....a good forum has sinked into such lowly state...can't they just argued KFIMA based on facts instead of name calling, boasting at how good they are....sigh....

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 15:24 | Report Abuse

Sorry Mr tuniamasing. i was just reading up on KC comments and i get KC better now. He is wrong.

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2012-11-30 15:28 | Report Abuse

no hard feelings Investor1818, I think we should devote our times more meaningfully on the fundamental of s stock instead. My only hope that everyone is making money here.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 15:31 | Report Abuse

to say sorry and then say the same person is wrong shows insincerity! you have seen to be condoning singh's name calling and abuses, so what is that? respectful? why no denouncing him, or are you singh himself? cannot be stanleyette 1M168, because of his apek chinese, and cannot be doggyraja, because he is also relatively bad in english. only repeats what he has learn from my replies and use back the new words he had learned with me! LOL. seems singh never even state an agreement in your postings, is that maybe its him himself posting? he is quick to reply to anyone he thinks is "siding" him! what a laugh!

please ask someone to teach you yourself first before commenting next time from second posting onward to attack me! FYI, i didnt ask any of my "cronies" to assist me by telling you off. i can very well defend myself. they can see it for themselves and told you off, which speaks of the investors intelligence here. try again next time, kid!

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 15:33 | Report Abuse

Sorry KC, was saying what i see. As i said no hard feelings.

davidraja

60 posts

Posted by davidraja > 2012-11-30 15:39 | Report Abuse

TNS, I have shut my mouth for the past two days but one smart alec still wants to still wants to mentioned my name here. Did I say anything wrong that makes him so angry today until he must mention my name not once but many times today?

I promise I will shut my mouth and quit this forum for good. Let the smart alec who fart sleep and eat in this forum be a KING here.

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2012-11-30 15:41 | Report Abuse

Why all the fuss ! after buying Kfima just sit and wait for it to reach its TP. Stock of low PE with growth, cash and good dividend like Kfima will not disappoint us.

ongtkong

456 posts

Posted by ongtkong > 2012-11-30 15:43 | Report Abuse

aunloke, u r right. just wait for TP & laugh the way to the bank

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 15:45 | Report Abuse

seriously, and out of respect again, i will say this! in my days, when someone has a problem, you trash it out! the fact that many stayed in the sideline only goes to show the characteristics you are brought up with. its better to keep silent and let the perpetrator wins. the winner is the one who keeps silent. The is today's "mature" view. right or wrong, i accept its goes with the concept of time, because most of us have it easy in our times!

but as for me, i like to call a spade a spade! if someone is lying to others and talking nonsense, one doggy even went to the extend and bring up parents, you all are condoning it? easy to stay in sideline and give comments. what if its you on the receiving end? you would leave too? if you feel responsible, the you speak up! its these people actually that's the real reason many good contributors are leaving! they abuse constantly! its also the same reason that our economy is in such sad state, until we can say enough is enough by the man on the street to our politicians! that's why i do agree with the concept of Bersih, but not the methodology! but why protest? that's the immature way of doing things right? go to ballot la! if results not in your favor? think about it!

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 15:46 | Report Abuse

Nice one, kkchong. Like that.

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 15:48 | Report Abuse

Yes Ong, nice one. KC are we on the same page. Never mind KC

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2012-11-30 15:51 | Report Abuse

David Raja, we are supposed to discuss the good and bad of KFIMA here, dun be too emotional.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 15:51 | Report Abuse

doggyraja, you butt into my conversation with kcchongnz not once, but twice to show your tantrum! so go back and play lego ok? being king is not my objective! and please dont let the door stop you on your way out ok? you are doing it on your own volition! good riddance!

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 15:52 | Report Abuse

yes mr tuniamasing. that goes for you KC too.

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2012-11-30 15:53 | Report Abuse

Ok,let's go back to KFIMA.

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 15:54 | Report Abuse

i M new here. i don't know Kfima. Just reading data here.

Posted by Najib Zamry > 2012-11-30 15:56 | Report Abuse

Tuniamasingh, do you think that I buy KFIMA because I got inside news from Bahsir Family. Dun be like that, otherwise I will not be sitting at RM6,000 loss until now.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidraja > Nov 30, 2012 03:39 PM | Report Abuse

TNS, I have shut my mouth for the past two days but one smart alec still wants to still wants to mentioned my name here.

----------

glad to know doggyraja is the accepted name! arrgggghhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2012-11-30 16:02 | Report Abuse

NZ,as i read the bursa's announcement, KFima's major shareholders bought the stocks at 1.78 and 1.79 two days ago, it is exactly the same price as posted by your recent purchased here. Dun be misunderstood.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 16:03 | Report Abuse

can anyone enlighten me with what a target price is. And how you derive at what a TG price of a stock .Is it a term use by traders who go in and out quite quickly once their objectives are reached.Is the TB price of of a share link to the value of the company? Thanks .

Posted by Najib Zamry > 2012-11-30 16:05 | Report Abuse

No problem Tuniamasingh.You have a good weekend.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:07 | Report Abuse

Najib, despite our differences previously, i still say your analysis is still spot on with KFima. This market gyration will not hide the eventual value of a good stock! this stock is above RM2 anytime! your few RM'Ks loss is nothing!

have to stay the course for me because this is not really a dividend paying counter! so the returns are a bit too slow for my liking! i am in this thread everyday to see if can pick up cheaper than 1.78 (or was it 1.77) previous low only! if not, it will be just one opportunity missed by me!

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 16:10 | Report Abuse

KC you are weird. the only 1 here talking crap. just leave Kfima alright. PLZ. I am saying PLZ. guys plz share more info. TQ

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:12 | Report Abuse

investor8818, if you dont open your mouth, nobody will say you are stupid, get that kid? this is not your father's site!

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 16:13 | Report Abuse

PLZ leave Kfima KC. You bring negative vibes here. TQ. no hard feelings.

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2012-11-30 16:14 | Report Abuse

-vE plus -vE = +VE hehe...learn something newbie hehe

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:14 | Report Abuse

continue your talking ya, kid? :)

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-30 16:15 | Report Abuse

ah ben..for trader, short term 1-10% gain is the target.

long term is different as if the result getting better, target price will be adjust according to the earning and vice versa

long term tp = whole year EPS x industry average PE

lol.. hope u get it :)

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 16:16 | Report Abuse

yes KC. you have your supporters. must be you in different name. Weird. plz don't cal me kid. sounds weird.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 16:16 | Report Abuse

Hustle, thanks for the info.OMG I failed in my attempt tobe a punter.Is that a good thing or a bad thing, getting F grade for punting?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:17 | Report Abuse

if you say so! i never argue with stupid! :)

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 16:18 | Report Abuse

how come PBBANK got a high TP for Kfima. No one else got TP?

Posted by investor8818 > 2012-11-30 16:19 | Report Abuse

KC PLZ leave Kfima. PLZ. TQ. you are weird i m stupid. Happy now.

Posted by Najib Zamry > 2012-11-30 16:19 | Report Abuse

KC, do we have differences? I never remembered that.
If yes, let bygone be bygone.

May be time has come when I should sit down and review my investment strategy. Making huge paper loss is a bitter pill to swallow, frankly speaking.

Just wish you and everyone have a great weekend ahead.

Need to go and pick up my kids now.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-30 16:20 | Report Abuse

ok. great you have big heart NZ. keep well!

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2012-11-30 16:20 | Report Abuse

Hi Benjamin push yourself learn to be a punter 1st,I'm believe you will become more successful in few years.Warren Buffet is a fairy tale investing idol,if you want to find a mentor, better imitate George Soros style.An adult that start his mission at age 45 until his old age is not an easy task.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 16:23 | Report Abuse

Thanks Buddy. Got it loud and clear. Like the shifting target explanation.Thanks.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 16:39 | Report Abuse

Hi Hustle,I have a very low tolerant for losing money. I think i will stick to Warren's way.If only I have his knowledge on dissecting companies' acc. Think I will go fishing with Warren Buffet.Also good for my blood pressure lah.But Mr Soros have been called a moron few years back.Beside his side kick went missing and some one saw him riding around in his motor cycle with his then girl friend in of all place , Siberia!!! He is not as effective without side kick.Thanks .

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2012-11-30 16:45 | Report Abuse

Is great Ben every body have their own choice of life,if you feel comfortable with the initial state.Then is more than enough,not necessary to change anything.I'm a bit impatient type,that's why WB investment theory is not my cup of tea,but sometimes accidentally will become investor too hehe.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-11-30 17:06 | Report Abuse

Thanks Hustle.

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2012-11-30 18:21 | Report Abuse

I'm comfortable with 70% W.B. 30% G.S.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-12-01 16:13 | Report Abuse

now that the prior misunderstanding with NZ is cleared, i just want to share what i know of KFima. was dropping hints everywhere, but people only see me as "attacking" this counter. nothing could be further from the truth! i want to buy too, but i want to buy where i am comfortable, whether my position is right or wrong to the investment community! if you said i am attacking rascals and loud-mouths, then yes, i am guilty of that!

this stock, fundamentally is undervalued, period! bear in mind intrinsic value or fair value are a range of prices! the problem for me with this stock is it is suffering from a question of perception. with a management seen as non-shareholder friendly. some claim them conservative! some said they not bothered with pricing, but building the fundamental base! looking at it, the management may have different priority, maybe in order not to fall into debt problems again! all these are true, but what does that translate to shareholders? I used to think i spotted a gem, and wait for the share price to appreciate! but price cannot be detached from the baggages of bad experiences previously. failure to study its history will tell you why shares do not jump as you expect. why? foreigner are too stupid to spot a gem? its all perception when management is "seen" to be unfriendly to shareholders. remember also that KFima was in debt problem not too long ago until the Bashir family came along. my silly thought in my younger investment days of share price must start with me buying, and value must follow after that. price didnt move prior to that because nobody spotted it is absolutely deluding myself! Mudajaya, totally undervalued, is suffering the same fate, because of a brush in with SC not too long ago too! Buffett said it before, to build a reputation takes a while, but to destroy it, could be mere days! Mulpha also fits this category! Market is not so forgiving! so, PERCEPTION!

another problem is it a question of unlocking the value, i.e. CATALYSTS! Kfima nearly had one when analysts thought the merger of Fimacorp is coming! it went to a spike of 2.40 within two days from 1.93! undervalue share needs catalysts! brilliant management in good companies always have few catalysts in hand! in short, they always know how to time market news and to provide maximum effect! this is not to cheat market, no! but what it shows is, they already knew problems ahead and even investors perception (including their shareholders), that they preempt problems before they occur! so when market reports negative news, they already have things wrapped up and under control! Digi, in my book, fits this case very well!

I think NZ is kind to share what he knows. Now doubt seems to have set in on his investment strategy! Nothing wrong with his ability, but only will probably require further understanding that malaysia market, with the millions of short-term punters and their expectations, is wholly emotional!

before rascals jump in the claims that i am trying to show off or try to be a king, i am not! to this day i still make mistakes with my emotional buys and try find where did i go wrong! presbhd for eg. nothing beats experience again and again! Neither is this also a game of one-upmanship for me! i am not interested in that too! i like to know all in this forum as being equals and at some point, i have to learn from others about counters i am not familiar with nor followed up for a long time already! KFima was brought back to my attention by NZ himself actually! i just dont want to see good contributors like NZ finding problems where the problem is not there! There is nothing wrong with your investment strategy, research and understanding of the market at the moment! the buying part you got it, the selling part can be better. helps when you realise market is on an emotional frenzy! which is exuberance and which is bull is important, likewise which is a blip and which is bear is equally important (i do slip up here too!) Keep going NZ! i realised when i dare put this in posting, four fingers are pointing back at me! let the attacks come, if any!

lastly, this is not a sardine company! LOL

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2012-12-02 08:29 | Report Abuse

Something very interesting about this thread of Kfima here. Nobody disputed about the good fundamentals and value of Kfima. PublicInvest Research has come out with a target price of RM3.21 as posted by NZ. May be there is really a way of making money by investing in this company. I have a proposal here. Let's discuss in further details just what do you think is the intrinsic value of Kfima? What is your basis? Just bear in mind that there is no right of wrong answer here (that is the reality of investing), why and how does one justify it is more important.

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2012-12-02 12:56 | Report Abuse

The intrinsic value of a stock is its ability to keep increasing its value and not the FV of its share price. As long as the value is increasing because of good business performance we may not want to sell the stock even the share price reaches its FV because by then the intrinsic value has moved forward and prompt us to put a higher value for its FV.

benjamin

28 posts

Posted by benjamin > 2012-12-02 13:00 | Report Abuse

Wow!!! Phew!! The content of this thread is becoming heavy and serious!! Intellectually stimulating.All those who want to learn or at least be in touch with the finer art of investing should tune into this thread if the current vein of discussion and dissemination of info persist.I am taking it all in, from the feather weight to heavy weight divisions.Very refreshing.Most of us appreciate the'fundamental' approach to investing.The purist in TA not too much as I personally heard a TA purist saying that you can make money in any stock , ignoring the Fundamentals.Consistently?
Back to this thread. It very much depends on your objectives in putting your ringgit in a stock.What do you want out of that ringgit? Then you devise your strategy to achieve that goal.We, kkchong,NZ,KCLoh and others agree that KFima is a fundamental sound company and undervalued in KLSE.No disagreement there.But the ultimate decision whether to put / park your ringgit depend on your objectives. What do you want from your ringgit.What is your expectation from your ringgit in term of YIELD. Weakly, monthly annually? I won't mention names but there some sauvy investors here. If you are a confident in what you are doing then what others do and all the calls of buy and sell do not effect you decision making. If you are not losing money and making some gains at the end of the year then why change your strategy just because somebody else is making more .You do not want to emulate investors/punters because he is he and you are you. I tweak my approach to try to improve my yield but would not change on my basics.This is the good place exchange info for mutual benefit.I really appreciate contributors who unselfishly give info in this forum. It is how you use the info that matter most. We all know who the real contributors are. Thanks you fellows.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2012-12-02 13:16 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the comments given above. But let me be more direct here. What do you think is the true worth of the business of Kfima? Or in another words, what do you think the share value of Kfima should be? It doesn't matter if this value differs a lot from the market price. It will be even more fruitful discussions here if you can give us your assumptions and how you arrive at this value.

Posted by Matsaham Mashuk > 2012-12-02 13:17 | Report Abuse

Hmm..still downtrend mode.correction not end yet.follow trend.patience.cash is king.smile--)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-12-02 13:28 | Report Abuse

good observation aunloke! thats why to see real potential of good fundamental stock, time is needed. just like compounding, time is needed! so long Kfima is on the right track of being profitable (Buffett's "The company has demonstrated earning capacity with a likelihood that this will continue") and sticks to utilizing their earnings in a most effective way, i believe intrinsic value will climb! investors need to know FV too, if growth and ROE are taken into consideration! i utilize both to compare other opportunity elsewhere! that's just me!

p.s. i am not anybody's teacher and far be it if its seen that way! i reserve my right to voice my opinion as encouraged by the admin only!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-12-02 13:33 | Report Abuse

give yours kcchongnz, i would like to know your value of KFima :)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2012-12-02 15:02 | Report Abuse

Matsaham, good points. You must be the share market expert by looking at your name. Mr Market sure has his mood and you may be right that he is kind of bad mood now. However, let us stick to the topic and forget about its share price just to have a change, ok? What is the intrinsic value of Kfima business? And for sure too the value of a company may change, like what aunlok said. Compared three 3 years ago, Kfima business definitely have changed for the better. But intrinsic value can't be changed in days, or even months.
KC Loh, I promise you that I will give my number(s) and you would have plenty of opportunities to shoot me. It would be fun. My take of the intrinsic value of Kfima may be a bit long and "cheong hee" because of all the hows and whys involved. Let us give you and others a chance first to voice their view. OK?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz