YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (1.37%)

Day's Change

3.60 - 3.72

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

32,193 comment(s). Last comment by facsc118 9 hours ago

Willtolive

523 posts

Posted by Willtolive > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 7): The government will continue to intensify efforts to ensure a stable country with a conducive and business-friendly ecosystem, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

He said the government's continuous measures to improve governance, fight corruption and focus on high-value investments are increasingly successful in creating high-income jobs for more people.

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This case going to drag for few years, how YTLP going to secure new loan??

Invest_888

1,060 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Ytlp, ytl, Ytlcomm PR must have a media conference as soon as possible to prove that no corruption for the bestarinet project. If ytl side still wait for the slow SPRM investigation result, high selling pressure will still on the ytl&ytlp share price, minority shareholders or ikan bilis will suffer great loss. Corruption kills company image thoroughly & Investor confidence will decrease day by day.

Posted by beginner888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Just speculation: The subsidy for RON95 is expected to be canceled this year, which suggests the 1Bestari issue is unlikely to be resolved soon, possibly as a political diversion.

klee

3,413 posts

Posted by klee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Just ask as a matter of curiosity.What is Msia rank on world corruption index? No.2 after Spore ka? why did ff rushed into msia in past few months? What is indonesia 's rank? Better than spore issit? why is jakarta stock index making a new multi yr high?

klee

3,413 posts

Talk east talk west tokok....wakaka

klee

3,413 posts

When ff smell money,they go in.Simple as that.

Opulent

170 posts

Posted by Opulent > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YTL got to do something not to have the price keeping falling. Many big investors will have to jump down soon.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 3 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,478 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,478 posts

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Dashing916 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Posted by OTB > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

Karma will hit hard on Vincent8864, bad luck for whole life.
Continue to lose money in any endeavour in his whole life.
The worst is he lost until bankrupt.
Bad luck always to him.

STOP REPLYING TO ANY HATERS OR WHATEVER. THIS FORUM IS LIKE A WEBSITE FOR NEGATIVE REMARKS AND ENERGY INSTEAD OF A STOCK MARKET FORUM. SO NEGATIVE. SHIT

OTB

11,478 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Ok, I will stop.

2Invest

108 posts

Posted by 2Invest > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Guys;

Can we keep the forum a peace, healthy & constructive forum?

2 years back I think 6742 i3 was may be about 10 messages a day+-.

Today hundreds/thousands messages a day & many of it full of hatred/dirty words/personal attack.

That's very sad. Bad for mental & soul.

It's ok for us to have diff view but please please please make the forum a clean & constructive one.

I believe we are all adults here. Anything personal please please please settle it personally.

Thank you for your co-operation

2Invest

108 posts

Posted by 2Invest > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

BTW, I am not follower of anyone

chopstick

540 posts

Posted by chopstick > 3 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

chopstick

540 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,478 posts

@Ks55,
I cannot give you any answer because I do not know or do not use this type of information.
I know that Nvidia will definitely come to invest in DC of YTLPower.
Maybe you can read the report about Nvidia in Q1 2025 report once more details on DC are available.
I follow the financial reports and all analysts reports only.
Thank you.
--------------------
Ks55 used to attack me.
Ks55 talked to me nicely, I have no problem to talk to him nicely too.
I do not have any grudge against him since he requested to post his question.

But this Vincent8864 is attacking with lies almost everyday.
I did not do any harm to him.
Very sad when you meet a brainless person.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by Vincent8864 > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

Shameless liar TA sifu posted in forum he sold his YTLP 2 days after MACC raided YTL Communications office.

YTLP already entered bearish pattern since one month ago but this shameless liar keep promoting his TP 6.30.

He betrayed his good friend, he betrayed his subscribers also.
-------------------------
This is a plain lies here.
How to simply bullshit and telling lies here.
He is a brainless and shameless liar here.
Sad !!

chopstick

540 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by Vincent8864 > 19 seconds ago | Report Abuse

You hire your macai posting abusive posts in the stock forum you are promoting. Now you pretending innocent??

This Bangla Macai is protecting you whenever anyone post negative view on the stock you were promoting. He is appearing in all your Holland stocks like Hengyuan, Dayang, Jaks, Supermax etc.

Old man you don't pretend. He is your macai.
----------------------
This is another plain lies here.
Show proof.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by chopstick > 14 seconds ago | Report Abuse

i'm am not otb macai , but lone wolves , pls think twice before you bombard me unnecessary
-------------------
Yes, you are right.
Vincent8864 is a shameless liar here.
Simply bullshit and badmouth me without any proof.

Vincent8864 will be a failure in life.
He will lose in the stock market until bankrupt.

Posted by Antifanaticracism > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

There two parties to a contract. One the government and the other bestari. When both parties felt that the contract was fair and they signed it. After signing, government side felt that it was unfair is not the problem of bestari. It the internal problem of the government. It maybe political or may not is not the concern of bestari as long as bestari execute according to the timetable of the contract. If it was terminated by the government, it is the duty of the government to pay compensation.

OTB

11,478 posts

Vincent8864 already knocked down by lorry many times to tell all lies here.
I do not wish to prolong further here.
Continue to post your lies here.
I am not interested to know and to read.

Yes, I cannot produce the proof because the message already deleted by the admin.
Said what you like, it really does not matter to me.

23 hours ago | Report Abuse

I am not a shameless liar like you.
Check my posting whether there is a 200-day SMA stop loss.

CharlesT also ask this question and know that there is a stop loss at 200-day SMA.
CharlesT can be a witness here.

All members know that there is a stop loss at 200-day SMA.
--------------------
8 hours ago | Report Abuse

You have asked this question before.
I told you to cut loss below 200-day SMA.

I prefer to buy YTLPower again if the share price can rebound above Golden Cross buy signal.
Hopefully this buy signal is higher than 38.2%.
I still have "fall in love" synchome on YTLPower, I may buy (not sure) small amount around 3.20 for trading purpose.
Thank you.

OTB

11,478 posts

Vincent8864 already knocked down by lorry many times to tell all lies here.
I caught his lies at least > 10 times.

Nothing to challenge here.
I will just ignore all his postings.
Let the god punished him for all his lies.
I stop here.
No more reply to this shameless liar here.

Husky78

40 posts

Posted by Husky78 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

First: 3.3
Second: 2.6

ChloeTai

1,443 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YTL Comm mempunyai 2,700 menara komunikasi di sekolah di seluruh negara. Bayaran sewa bulanan hanya RM10 sebulan sedangkan sewa pasaran harus RM2,000 sebulan. Yang lebih menghairankan ialah bil elektrik dibayar oleh pihak sekolah dan YTL Comm boleh menggunakan menara telekomunikasi itu untuk tujuan komersial lain. Berdasarkan gambar foto, menara komunikasi itu dibina tidak melebihi 10 m daripada bangunan sekolah dan radiasinya akan membahayakan pelajar dan guru. Kes ini nyata tidak memihak kepada YTL Comm dan akan berlanjutan entah berapa lama. Selagi ia tidak diselesaikan, YTL dan YTLP akan mengalami tekanan jualan.

UlaSawa

24 posts

Posted by UlaSawa > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

dulu takcakap kena bayar bil.... sekarang baru cakap.
dulu takcakap 10 m, sakarang tak boleh pangsai pun cakap ytl punya problem

trader808

309 posts

Posted by trader808 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

1.In the past few months, YTLP has staged a spectacular rise in volume traded and share price performance. The counter was like a great ball and everybody enjoyed the party the noise and the excitement that did not seem to end.

2.This is what Warrent buffet would describe as a behavior that is akin to Cinderella at the ball. Overstaying the festivities, that is continuing to speculate in YTLP that has attained a lofty valuation will eventually bring on pumpkins and mice. It is happening.

3.The counter has hit its peak at 5.50 and thereafter began to move south. On 19/7/2024 it has staged a dead cross in which the 9 day moving average line has crossed over the 26 day moving average line from above to below.

4.Besides, the gap between the two moving average lines continued to widen. The share price has fallen drastically and rapidly over huge volume. In the last 15 out of 20 trading days the daily closing price are well below both the 9day and 26 day moving average lines.

5.YTLP is on a downward spiral with a powerful bearish momentum that is persistently continuing. Technically speaking and reading from the technical candlesticks chart, the dead cross and the moving average lines, I am of the opinion that the worst is yet to come.

6. In addition, the MACD line has crossed over from above to below the signal line and trending below the zero line. The gap between them are widening and the red histogram that is expanding also indicate that the rate at which the price is falling is accelerating. Hence, basing on the MACD chart and indicator, it does not look good for YTLP.

7. The RSI indicator showed that YTLP has moved from the overbought region at the 82 points level on 23/5/2024 and crossed over the 50 points neutral line on 12/7/2024 and currently trending at 33 point level. Likewise, the RSI also painted a bearish trend for YTLP.

8. Hence, if you are seriously considering to buy, perhaps you might want to wait for it to hit below the 25 point oversold level

9. This is my personal perception of the counter and it is not intended to influence your trading method and investment strategy and much less a recommendation to buy or sell.

10 Trade wisely
7/9/2024

ImCK

3,086 posts

Posted by ImCK > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hydroshoppe is also charged under Section 17A(1)(a) of the MACC Act 2009 as a commercial organisation for jointly offering the bribe to Tan for Annuar's benefit, at the same location and dates.This charge is punishable by a fine of at least 10 times the bribe amount or RM1 million, whichever is higher

Posted by Kyuki0509 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

To Trader808

9SMA
26SMA
MACD
RSI
Are they effective to analysis all Bursa Malaysia counters?
Are they effective to YTLP only?

Posted by michaelwoo > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Please do not create fear and panic environment. We all know very well that for the month of September is not a good month for stock. Regarding Ytl comm macc case, we don’t know what is the contents in the contract.TS (S) FY will not engaged this kind of practise which will tarnish his and the company reputation. He also has to protect the interest of the share holders. It cud be Ytlp competitors envy that Ytlp can bring in for a JV with Nvidia for the AI DC.

ImCK

3,086 posts

Posted by ImCK > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

under Section 17A(1)(a) of the MACC Act 2009 as a commercial organisation for jointly offering the bribe to Tan for Annuar's benefit, at the same location and dates.This charge is punishable by a fine of at least 10 times the bribe amount or RM1 million, whichever is higher

Bursino

298 posts

Posted by Bursino > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Old news 30.10.2011 found in the internet. I think the interview was done in a Singapore Eye capsule.

Willtolive

523 posts

smart money would sell off this stock for the reasons of ESG

Willtolive

523 posts

talk is cheap. Just action, buy more if it can go up or sell more if can go down.

ChloeTai

1,443 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

RSI: 31.3
Year to date gain = [(3.52 - 2.55) / 2.55)] X 100 = 38%
YTLP is still neutral (not oversold).
It has yet to find its bottom, unlike Notion which has found its bottom at 88 sen.

klee

3,413 posts

YTL Power said YTL Communications won the project in a tender involving 19 companies.

The company however only took on two years of the project, before it was ended in June 2019, having invested over RM4 billion.

YTL Communications later claimed that the Ministry of Education had breached its contractual obligations, after it appointed Telekom Malaysia Bhd (KL:TM), Celcom Axiata Bhd — now known as CelcomDigi Bhd (KL:CDB), and Maxis Bhd (KL:MAXIS) as providers of interim internet services for the remaining second half of 2019, when YTL Communications had offered to do so for free.

Source: TheEdge - 6 Sep 2024

YTL Power said YTL Communications won the project in a tender involving 19 companies.

The company however only took on two years of the project, before it was ended in June 2019, having invested over RM4 billion.

YTL Communications later claimed that the Ministry of Education had breached its contractual obligations, after it appointed Telekom Malaysia Bhd (KL:TM), Celcom Axiata Bhd — now known as CelcomDigi Bhd (KL:CDB), and Maxis Bhd (KL:MAXIS) as providers of interim internet services for the remaining second half of 2019, when YTL Communications had offered to do so for free.

klee

3,413 posts

so who lost 4 bil? govt or ytl com?

klee

3,413 posts

“At this time, we believe YTL Communications will only assist MACC in the investigations, and has not been implied in any wrongdoing,” Macquarie said in a note to clients. “Nevertheless, we expect an initial sell-down to the headlines.”

klee

3,413 posts

first time heard the fellow who lost 4 bil in investment is the one benefitting frm corruption,like that,Msia will finally be corruption free...wakaka

FAInvestor

201 posts

Posted by FAInvestor > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

It seem like Telekom Malaysia Bhd (KL:TM), Celcom Axiata Bhd — now
known as CelcomDigi Bhd
(KL:CDB), and Maxis Bhd
(KL:MAXIS) will be dragged into MACC investigation too.

speakup

26,818 posts

Posted by speakup > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/718493
Go read the readers comments inside

Willtolive

523 posts

when MACC whacked all the dishonest people, left standing are honest people

Posted by prudentinvestor > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

MACC's actions will only have a temporary effect on YTL Power's share price, the most important thing is it must maintain its earnings at the current level or even improve on it. AMMB Holdings was fined RM2.83 billion several years ago for its involvement in the 1MDB scandal. Its share price nose dived to around RM2.60 a share but with improved earnings, AMMB's share price has now exceeded RM5 a share.

CharlesT

14,888 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Whether YTLpower can make the same good RM3.5B net profit or more in coming years matter more

klee

3,413 posts

Utilities n DC are hot in Msia,add on a bit AI,n you get YTLP.
Any steep dips ff are laughing n collecting.

Post a Comment